Barton Woods

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Datom

Barton Woods

Post by Datom »

Barton Woods

It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon in September. Davey was walking home from school with his friend Gary, and the two of them were eagerly talking about a project they had in mind.

"We could build this treehouse in your backyard," Davey said, excitedly. "I bet your dad wouldn't mind."

"He might," hesitated Gary, "My mom has been after him to have less stuff in the backyard." Gary thought for a minute. "But we could build it in the woods behind my house.”

"That'd be even better,” Davey said. "If we built it a little bit farther back in the woods, you couldn't even see it from your backyard." He grinned. "Yeah, that'd be perfect!"

"That'll be cool!" Gary nodded. "We'll be the only ones in the whole fourth grade with our own tree house, I bet."

The two of them were almost at the end of the block. As they approached the corner, they could see where Barton Street crossed Craig. Craig Street went north and south, but Barton, after crossing, went only about a hundred feet farther, then dead-ended. At the end were the woods, with a trail leading to the other side, where Gary's house was. When they got to the corner, Gary would cut through the woods to his house, and Davey would turn onto Craig Street for the last part of his walk home.

As they approached, Davey looked warily at the second house before the corner, ahead. It was closer to the street than any of the others, with a front porch only a few feet back from the sidewalk. It was an older house, the dark red paint on the wood siding was peeling at the edges, and the front porch was tipped at a slight angle from the rest of the structure. The adjoining garage came right out to the sidewalk, so Davey and Gary couldn't even see whether the garage door was open or closed, as they approached.

Gary saw Davey looking at the house. "Hey, isn't that the house where that Lynda lives?" he asked. "The older girl who's always teasing you?"

Davey blushed. "Yeah," he nodded. "I hope she's not home. I hate going by there." He peered at the porch. "She goes to St. Michael’s, but she gets home before we do. So she and her stupid girl friends are on the porch yelling at me as I go by."

"Well, why don't you just walk on the other side of the street?" Gary shrugged.

"That'd be stupid," Davey rolled his eyes. "Then she'd know I was trying to get away from her." He surveyed the intersection ahead. ”I gotta turn left up here on Craig. If I crossed to the right side of the street, then crossed again to turn left, she'd know I was trying to stay away."

"Well, the thing is," Gary pointed out wisely, "not to let her know it bothers you. If you pretend you don't hear her, she'll get tired of it and stop teasing you."

"Yeah, I guess so,” Davey nodded. "Anyway, she's not out there today."

The two approached the corner. Suddenly, from the porch of the old house, Davey heard the sound of a door squeaking, then slamming. He heard two female voices giggle.

"Oooooh! Look!! There's DAVEY!"
"He's so CUTE!"

"He has the CUTEST little face!"

"And such a CUTE little BUTT! Oooooh! I wanna SQUEEZE his little BUTT!"

Gary nudged Davey. "Just ignore them," he said, under his breath. "Keep walking. Don't even look at them."

Davey did his best, resolutely trying to look straight ahead. The two voices continued.

"Hey DAVEY! We think you're so CUTE!"

"We want to KISS YOU, Davey"

"Hey LOOK at US, Davey!"

Involuntarily Davey looked up. There were Lynda and her friend on the porch, grinning at him. Lynda was tall, even for her age, and very slim. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top and knee-length shorts that made her look even taller and slimmer. She brushed her long brown hair back over her shoulder. "Hi, Davey!" She waved. "Ooooooooh! You look so CUTE!"

"You're such a little CUTIE, Davey!" Lynda's friend was shorter, of average height, with short black hair and narrow glasses. She wore a light blue short-sleeved shirt, and jeans. "We want to KISS you, Davey! Why don't you come up here and let us KISS you?"

Davey faced forward and kept walking. "Don't even look at them!" hissed Gary.

The teasing continued. "Aw, COME ON, Davey! Come up here! We want to PLAY with you, Davey!"

"Don't you want us to KISS you, Davey?"

Davey and Gary resolutely walked on. Just as they were almost to the garage, Davey heard Lynda say:

"Hey DAVEY! You better LOOK AT THIS!"

Davey turned around. He saw Lynda on the porch grinning at him. Then he saw that Lynda's friend was holding up a camera. Her finger moved imperceptibly, before Davey even realized that his picture had been taken.

Lynda laughed. "Hey Davey! I hope you don't mind that ELIZABETH took a PICTURE of you!"

Davey turned away. "I hate them!" he mumbled. "They're always yelling that stuff at me."

Gary nodded. "You can't let them get to you," he said. "Now, you notice that they don't yell at me like that. They ignore me. They did that to me a couple times, but I didn't get all riled up, and pretty soon they just got tired of trying to get me upset. That's what you have to do." He nodded again, knowingly. "Now, I gotta go this way. Are we gonna get together this Saturday to work on the treehouse?"

Davey nodded. "Yeah, for sure. I think I can get ahold of some of my dad's tools. But what are we gonna do for wood?"

"Oh, we can use wood from that old pile of boards out in back of our garage." Gary grinned. "My dad says he's gonna get rid of those boards one of these days, anyway. I guess we'll just be helping him. And we've got nails."

"Sounds like we have everything we need," nodded Davey.

It was the next day, Tuesday. Davey was sitting in front of a computer in the school's Resource Center, finishing up an assignment on dinosaurs. It was the morning study period, and Davey could see that there were still fifteen minutes in the period. He looked around the library--Mrs. Geaves, the librarian was way on the other side of the room, talking on the phone. Davey turned back to the computer, and clicked open his e-mail.

As he looked at his inbox, his heart leaped. There was a new message from Holly!

Holly was the little blonde girl who sat two rows away from Davey in fourth grade homeroom. Her family had moved to town that summer, and she was new in school. She had been kind of quiet and shy, but Davey had recently found himself developing a crush on her. He'd been trying to talk to her every excuse he could find. Recently, he'd e-mailed Holly about a book he'd had at home, that might help her finish an assignment. He'd loaned her the book, but he hadn't been expecting an e-mail back from her already.

Davey clicked on the message and opened it. "hi davey," it said. "thank u 4 loning me the book. i m dun with it. i think u r nice, & i realy like u a lot. can we hang out 2gether sumtime?"

For a second, Davey just sat staring at the screen with a warm happy feeling creeping through him. She liked him! In fact, she really liked him a lot! That's what it said!

He clicked the "Reply" button and typed: "hay holly i m glad u got it dun! yeah, lets hang out! how bout this Sat?"

He clicked "Send," then realized he'd forgotten something. He hit the reply button again and typed: "i realy like u a lot 2 holly!" and sent it.

Going back to the inbox, Davey looked at the next message. It was from Gary. He clicked it open. "hay davey," it said. "did u no that that lynda that took yr pic yesterday is posting it on her webpage? serisly, she has the pic of u from yesterday on her page & others 2!"

For a minute Davey was taken aback. Then he looked at the timestamp on Gary's message. It was from this morning, from just a few minutes ago. Gary must be near a computer. Davey clicked the "Reply" button & typed: "where is her webpage? can u send me a link?" He clicked "Send," and then sat back. He was vaguely uneasy. The idea of a picture of him out there on the Internet, where everyone could see him made him a little nervous. Then he relaxed a bit. After all, what could be so embarrassing about a picture of him? Anyone that knew him already knew who he was. And anyone else wouldn't care.

A new line popped up on the inbox list: "re: pic of u." It was a reply from Gary. Where was he that he could answer so fast? Davey opened the message. "hay davey here is the link CLIK HERE it takes u 2 her hompage & ther is a list on the botom, clik on the 1 that sez my littel frend davey."

Taking a deep breath, Davey clicked on the letters CLIK HERE in the message. There was a second's delay, then the screen turned pink. Little white teddy bears holding heart-shaped balloons appeared in the corners. Glittering lettering appeared on top of the page, "Lynda's Webpage."

Davey quickly looked around the library, then began to scroll down the page. There was a photo of Lynda, dressed in a white sleeveless top, grinning impishly at the camera. It was unpretentiously captioned "me." Scrolling down further, he read the following paragraph:

ABOUT ME
i m 13 yrs old & m a eighth grader at joliet scool. i like swimming &
softball & music. & BOYZ! i wanna meet new frends, so look at my page
& leeve me a comment under the pics.

Scrolling down farther, Davey uncovered a picture of Lynda wearing a pink dress, and a matching pink ribbon in her hair. Her dressed-up appearance could not hide the impishness. It was followed by comments from viewers:

hy lynda u look prety in that dress
ginadoll 8.3.10

ha ha i hav that dress 2!
bichygurl 8.14.10

Next was a picture of her in a light green one-piece swimsuit, sitting by a pool. Davey found himself staring at her long bare legs. He looked at the comments below:

sexay!
bichygirl 8.14.10

Cute legs, honey!
bikerman25 8.17.10

i wanna get between yr leggs baby!
i m mike 8,23.10

Scrolling on he saw more pictures with comments. At the bottom of the page was the directory to other pages, such as "my frends," "me & elizabeth," "me & melissa at the park," and "som boyz i like." at the very bottom of the list was the one he was looking for: "my littel frend davey." Davey hesitated, then clicked on it.

There on the page, over a pink background, was the picture of him that Elizabeth had snapped the day before. He was shown on the sidewalk, turning around, looking blankly up at the camera. Gary was hidden behind him, all but out of sight. The caption read:

this is my littel frend davey ross. he is a 4th grader at joliet school, & livs at 3117 sherman st. he is bashful, but isnt he CUTE?

Below the caption were comments:
he is such a littel cutie! look at that cute face!
ginadoll 9.15.10

awww! i wanna take him home & play with him!
bichygurl 9.15.10

mee 2! he is sech a little sweetie!
arielbabe 9.15.10

hay! i NO him! he is in my class! he is CUTE!
mindy123 9.15.10

Davey looked at the last comment and gulped just a little. He knew there was a Mindy Rogers in his class at Joliet. Was she the "mindy123" of the last comment? He hoped not--he had expected that no one in his class at Joliet had seen Lynda's pages. Oh, well, he thought, there was nothing terrible about the picture anyway. But one thing was puzzling him. He clicked the page closed, and went back to Gary's e-mail, clicked the "Reply" button, and typed: "hay gary, were r u rite now?" He clicked "send" and waited a few seconds. Abruptly the response appeared:

"i m at home i m absent cuz i m sik"

Well, thought Davey, that explained that, anyway. He closed the e-mail window and started packing up his backpack.

At 3:10, Davey was on his way home, down Barton Street, walking by himself. With Gary out sick, he was on his own. Approaching the corner at Craig Street, Davey looked apprehensively at Lynda's house, but he didn't see anyone on the porch. Maybe he'd get by today without any trouble. He kept walking. . .closer to the house. . .right up in front of it. . .past the walkway. . .up to the edge of the garage. . .

Suddenly, out of the garage wheeled Lynda on her bicycle. She stopped right in front of Davey, blocking the sidewalk.

"HI DAVEY!" she smirked at him, looking up and down at him. "Are you HAPPY to SEE ME?"

Instinctively, Davey moved to the right, out toward the street, but Lynda just coasted her bike in front of him. "Are you trying to GET AWAY from me, Davey? You CAN'T GET AWAY from me!"

She was dressed in the same pink sleeveless top as yesterday. But now she had on a pair of short white shorts that showed off the full length of her long slim bare legs, all the way down to the pink flip-flops on her feet.

She saw Davey staring at her legs, and giggled. He looked up at her.

"Do you like my LEGS, Davey? Do you think I have PRETTY LEGS!"

Davey didn't know how to respond. Lynda kept looking at him, amused.

"Hey, Davey," her face suddenly took on a hurt look, "I have a BOO-BOO on my LEG. Wanna SEE my BOO-BOO?" She propped her left leg up against her bike, so that he could see the inside of her thigh. "See, Davey?" She pointed to a small bruise on the soft skin of her inner thigh, about an inch away from the hem of her shorts. "See my BOO-BOO?" She reached out and gripped Davey's arm. "I want you to put a KISS on my BOO-BOO, Davey! PLEEEEEASE?"

Davey looked at where Lynda was pointing on her leg. He wondered how to get out of this. He tried to shake her hand loose from his arm, but her fingers gripped him like steel. "PLEEEEESE, Davey!" she crooned. "KISS my LEG! Make my BOO-BOO go awaaay!" She gripped him tighter. "If you KISS my BOO-BOO, I'll LET you GO!"

He looked around. No one else was there. There was no way out of it. So, taking a deep breath, he pursed his lips, and leaned over. He put his lips on her bare thigh, right on the bruise.

Suddenly, Lynda let go of Davey's arm. At the same moment, he could feel her other leg swing in on the other side of his head. Then he felt her fingers grip the top of his head and force his face in between her legs, right into the middle seam of her shorts. With Lynda's bare legs clamped tightly against his cheeks, he couldn't move, and could barely breathe. Then he could feel Lynda's hand pushing his head closer into her crotch, while her bare thighs started rubbing up and down on the side of his face. Her hand started maneuvering his head up and down, up and down, between her legs. He could hear her groaning delightedly. Through her shorts came a damp, sweaty, musky smell that he didn't recognize. He heard her laugh a long, satisfied laugh.

Then suddenly Lynda spread her legs apart and let go of Davey's head. He pulled back, and instinctively looked around behind him. No one was there; no one had seen him caught in Lynda's legs. Good! But as he turned back, he thought he heard a screen door slam behind him somewhere.

Out of breath, he stared at Lynda. "What did you do?' he accused.

"Oh, DAVEY!" Lynda crooned. "I just wanted to FEEL you rubbing against my LEGS! It felt so GOOD!"

Davey just stared, still gasping for breath. Lynda looked at him, and grinned mischievously. "And you were so CUTE, how you were trying to GET AWAY! That was so FUNNY!"

Davey still didn't know what to say. He stared.

"You can go now," she said simply, and turned her bike around back into the garage.

Looking at his e-mail that night, Davey was glad to see another message from Holly. He opened it and read: "hey davey, i woud LUV to hang out with u satrday! how about the afternoon? can u come 2 my place?"

Davey clicked on "Reply" and typed: "sure! i wanna! wher do u liv?" and sent it.

He looked at his other messages. No word from Gary. He wished he could tell Gary about that encounter with Lynda that afternoon. But that was just too embarrassing! It was so weird! How could he explain it to Gary? Or to his mom and dad? Or anybody? They'd just tell him that he was supposed to ignore that Lynda. After all, she was four years older than he was, and didn't even go to the same school! What did she want with him, anyway? Thoughtfully, Davey scrolled back to Gary's earlier message and clicked the "reply" button. He typed: "if we work on the treehous itl haf 2 be in the AM. cuz i m busy in the afternoon" He sent it.

He stared at the screen for a full minute, looking at Gary's message from the afternoon. Then, resolutely, he clicked the CLIK HERE link in Gary's message. Instantly the screen went to Lynda's title page, complete with balloon holding teddy bears. Davey slowly scrolled down the page, looking at each of Lynda's pictures.

At the bottom of the page, he found the directory and clicked on "me & elizabeth." The page changed to a lacey blue background, and there were pictures of her and her friend. At the top of the page was the description:

this is elizabeth woods, she is my BESTEST FREND EVER!
elizabeth is good at taking pics, & she has a good camra, &
took most of the pics on these pages

Scrolling down, Davey looked at Elizabeth. She was, indeed, the same friend that he had seen previously on Lynda's porch. In the first picture, Elizabeth had on a light green sleeveless top and white shorts. She had the same short black hair that Davey had seen the day before, and the same cat-like narrow black glasses. The next one was entitled "me & elizabeth at the pool" & showed them both sitting on a bench at the pool. Elizabeth was wearing a two-piece swimsuit, yellow with a floral pattern, and Lynda had on her light green one-piece suit with her white shorts pulled up over them.

Davey clicked back to the homepage, and scrolled down to the directory again. This time he looked at the page entitled "me & melissa at the park."

This page featured Lynda and a girl that Davey didn't remember seeing. She was almost as tall as Lynda, but instead of Lynda's lean wiry arms and legs, Melissa's limbs looked strong and sturdy. In her pictures she was wearing a white tank-top and short yellow shorts, and her arms and legs, while by no means fat, were well filled-out. Somehow this all seemed to enhance her looks, especially judging from the comments under the pictures:

WOW! look at those LEGS!
stuntman 6.12.10

nice legs, baby!
danny2u 6.18.10

id nail that bitch anytime!
big tom 21 6.24.10

She's attractive, thought Davey, but I wouldn't want to get into a tussle with her. He grinned to himself, then shifted back to the homepage. Curious, he scrolled once more down to the bottom of the page, and clicked on "som boyz i like."

This page was filled with photos of boys about 14 or 15. Most of them had their shirts off, and were sitting in just their jeans or shorts. Two were sitting on what looked like a bed, with just boxer shorts. The captions read like:

this is nick kosko. he is a ninth grader at maplewood jr hi. i made him take off his shirt 4 me
or:
this is randy farley. he livs at 31551 pierce st, in the blue house. he is a eighth
grader at joliet.
i made randy pose 4 me on my bed in just his littel undies. isnt he cute?

There were responding comments to most of the pictures:

he is SEXXXXY!
pam23 6.12.10

OOOOOH! look at those CUTE litle NIPLES!
slutgurl 7.22.10

that is a NICE BIG PACKAGE in his SHORTS!
tanya95 8.16.10

Occasionally there were a few less enthusiastic comments:

uh-oh! look out lynda! wait til his gf finds out she is gona b MADD!
rachelbeeson 6.2.10

Or:
LYNDA! PLEEEEEZE take me off here! If hailey sees me like this she will KILL me!

Or:

I M SO IMBERASED! PLEEEEEZE LYNDA????? PLEEASE TAKE ME OFF HERE!
randy 6.11.10
Or:
WHO R U? LYNDA U BITCH! i HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y r u SHOWING my BOYFREND on the INTRENET in just his UNDERPANTS!
I HATE U 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robyn.2b 7.12.10

Davey shook his head. He sighed. Lynda certainly had the ability to frustrate people, especially men. He was glad he wasn't one of the victims on this page!

He slit the cursor up to close the site, then hesitated, and clicked on "my littel frend davey." The pink screen popped up. Davey stared. The picture of him had been moved to the left, and now, next to it, was another photo. In it, Davey could see himself, back to the camera, with his head gripped between Lynda's long bare legs, and with her hand gripping the top of his head as she sat on her bike. Someone had sneaked up behind Davey that afternoon while he was in that embarrassing position, and taken that picture!

Under the picture there was a caption:

i made davey KISS me in between my LEGGS!
i RUBBD his face around on my GURL-PARTS
until i CREEMED in my PANTIES!

And there were already some comments:

poor davey! that is so FUNNEEE!
saralady 9.16.10

HEY! i NO him! that looks like DAVEY ROSS! he is in my CLASS at joliet scool! HI DAVEY!
brittanythurk 9.16.10

hay! that IS davey! he is gona b so IMBERASED when he sees this!
ms.emily 9.16.10

next time do it with yr PANTIES OFF! then he will get a MOUTHFUL :)
bichygurl 9.16.10

A chill went through Davey. He did know Brittany Thurk. She sat four rows away from him in his homeroom. And he was pretty sure that "ms.emily" was Emily Panderaki, who sat on the other side of Brittany. They didn't normally talk to him, but he knew who they were. And now, it looked like they were all checking out his picture. He didn't know how he was going to look at them when he went to school the next day.

Wednesday morning, Davey walked into his homeroom class, just before the bell rang. Most of the other kids were there. He glanced out the corner of his eye at the seats four rows away. Emily and Brittany were there. He suddenly noticed Brittany look up at him. He heard her giggle. He looked the other way and went to his seat. Once sitting, he busied himself with his books for a few minutes, then glanced in the other direction. He saw Holly, sitting in her seat looking at a paper. She looked at him, then looked away quickly. Then she turned and looked at him again and smiled. Davey winked at her. Her smile got bigger, then she winked back.

Davey glanced the other way, at Brittany and Emily. They were busy chattering away about something. Then they both looked over at Davey and started giggling. Brittany grinned at him, put her hand up in front of her face and made a rubbing motion. Then she and Emily both went into a torrent of giggling.

A subdued "ding--ding--ding" from the hallway stopped all the talk. The speaker on the wall came to life. "Good morning. Here are the morning announcements." Davey slumped in his seat and hoped this would all go away soon.

There was a message from Gary: "davey, did u c ur pic on lyndas page? what hapend?"

Davey thought a minute, then clicked the "Reply" button and typed: "nuthin, it isnt what it lookd like." Then he thought a moment and added, "hey gary, r u still sick?" and clicked "Send."

He sat back and thought. Gary was going to want to know about this, sooner or later. Davey was going to have to do some artful dodging of the subject.

He clicked on Gary's other message and clicked into Lynda's page again, and went to "my littel frend davey." Sure enough, there was the incriminating picture, only now it had accumulated a few more comments under it:

hey davey! it looks like u r givin linda a BLO JOB!
justingreeves 9.17. 11

boy i woudnt mind bein between those legs!
stuntman 9.17.10

Davey couldn't imagine who "stuntman" was, but he'd heard the name Justin Greeves before. Justin was a kid in sixth grade, here at Joliet. Davey had seen him in band. He hoped he wouldn't run into Justin today on the way out of school.

Walking home from school by himself, Davey hoped there wouldn't be a repetition of his experience the day before. But he did hope that he'd see that Lynda. He wanted to tell her how much problem she'd caused him.

During the course of the day, Brittany and Emily had passed him three times in the hall, and each time Brittany had made that rubbing gesture with her hand on her face, which seemed to send the pair into peals of laughter. One of the sixth-grade boys that Davey didn't know had come right up to him in the lunchroom, leaned down, and sniffed at Davey's face, then walked away laughing hysterically. Another boy had looked at Davey and done a "blowing" motion with his mouth and cheeks, seeming to think that was hilarious. The one good thing about it all was that Holly hadn't picked up on any of it. Apparently she hadn't even seen the webpage, and none of her friends had shown it to her. Hopefully it would die down before that happened.

As he walked along Barton, approaching the corner of Craig, Davey peered ahead at Lynda's house. There was nobody on the porch. Good, he thought, if I just don't see her at all, maybe that would be the best thing. Then it could all die down. He got closer, then passed in front of the porch. He thought he saw one of the front window curtains move, then decided he didn't. Geez, I'm jumpy! he thought. He walked past the house, then past the edge of the garage.

Suddenly, Lynda wheeled out in front of him on her bike again, just like the day before. Today she was dressed in a black tee shirt with the word "She-Devil" across the front in red. She was wearing short jean shorts, and flip-flops. "HI, DAVEY!" she almost leered at him.

Davey found his voice. "Hey, Lynda! You hafta take that picture of me off your webpage! All the kids at school are making fun of me!" As he talked, he felt himself getting more indignant. He heard a screen door close in the back of the garage, and saw Elizabeth coming out. He didn't care. "I'm tired of getting made fun of all day!"

Lynda made a mock frown-y face. "POOR DAVEY!" she crooned. Then she put her hand over her mouth in a pretend-shocked expression. "Uh-oh! Do you have a GIRL-FRIEND? I hope your GIRL-FRIEND didn't SEE you in that PICTURE!" She looked at Elizabeth, who had come up next to her. They both grinned.

Davey started to say "No," then thought better of it. Did Lynda know about Holly? How could she? "Well, anyway, you gotta take me off there!" he finished.

Lynda and Elizabeth looked at each other again. Then Lynda said, "Awwww! POOR DAVEY! Okay, I'll take that picture off, on ONE CONDITION!"

"What?"

"You have to PULL UP your SHIRT for us RIGHT NOW!"

"What???"

"You have to SHOW US your BELLY BUTTON!" Elizabeth giggled.

"No!" Davey said, and started to go around. Lynda wheeled her bike out to block him.

"AWWWW! Come on!" Lynda pouted. "We wanna see your little BELLY BUTTON." She glanced down at Davey's stomach and smiled. "I bet it's CUTE!"

Suddenly Davey felt someone come up behind him. He felt two firm hands grip his arms. One of the hands pulled his arms behind his back, and held them firmly. Davey kicked with his feet. A girl's bare leg reached out in front of his legs pinning them motionless. "Hey!" he yelped. "Let me go!"

A girl's voice came from behind him, just above his head, "I GOT you, Davey!" his captor said.

Lynda grinned. "MELISSA is going to HOLD you while I MAKE you SHOW ELIZABETH your BELLY BUTTON." She took the bottom of Davey's tee shirt in her fingers, and pulled it way up, exposing Davey's bare stomach. Then she slipped her other index finger into his jeans and unbuttoned them, then eased them down a ways until they were about five inches below his navel.

"Hey Davey," Melissa said, from behind him, "you don't MIND if we just UNBUTTON YOU a little, do you?"

"Ooooooh!" squealed Lynda. "Look at that little BELLY BUTTON!"

"It's so nice and ROUND!" Elizabeth crooned. "And it's an OUTIE! I like how it just POPS out from his tummy!" She licked her finger with her tongue, then touched Davey's bare navel with her wet finger, caressing it in a circular motion. "It goes AROUND and AROUND. . ."

Davey wiggled and struggled, but he couldn't escape Melissa's grasp.

"We LIKE your BELLY BUTTON, Davey!" Lynda fairly hummed. "We think it's CUTE!" She moved her face right in front of Davey's navel, and blew on it. It tickled, and Davey squirmed. From behind him he heard Melissa: "You have to HOLD STILL FOR US, Davey!"

"I think he's so CUTE when he TRIES to GET AWAY!" chortled Lynda.

Then Elizabeth reached over to a shelf on the wall. Davey hadn't noticed the camera on the shelf, but he saw it now, as Elizabeth grabbed it. She turned it on and looked through the viewfinder at Davey. "Now, be a GOOD BOY and HOLD STILL for me, Davey!"

Lynda reached out and pulled Davey's jeans down even lower, until the elastic on his underpants was showing. At the same time, Davey felt Melissa pulling him back, so his belly was arched out taut in front of him. He could feel Melissa's hand reach down and touch his bare stomach, with her finger right next to his navel.

"MELISSA is going to HOLD YOU, Davey, while ELIZABETH takes a PICTURE of your BELLY BUTTON"

At that moment, he saw Elizabeth's finger move slightly on the camera, and there was a dull flash. He struggled to get away, but Lynda just pulled tighter on the front of his unbuttoned jeans. Melissa's finger probed his navel. There was another flash.

"Just ONE MORE!" and then another flash.

Suddenly, Melissa relaxed her grip on Davey's arm, and let go of his leg. At about the same moment, Lynda let go of his jeans.
Davey was mad. "You. . .you . . .you can't do that!" he sputtered.

"Says who?" grinned Lynda. I can do anything I want!" She reached her finger out and tickled Davey's navel, and chuckled. "Don't forget to pull your pants up, Davey!"

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" Davey demanded of Elizabeth.

"Awww, poor DAVEY!" Elizabeth grinned. "Are you AFRAID, Davey?" She mock-pouted. "Are you afraid we're going to post this on Lynda's WEB-PAGE?"

Lynda reached down and stroked Davey's face with her hand. "Are you AFRAID that we'll SHOW you on the INTERNET?" she crooned. "Are you AFRAID that all your little FRIENDS will see your BELLY BUTTON on the COMPUTER?" She took her hand away, then suddenly shook her head. "Maybe I won't," she said. "Don't worry, Davey!" She shook her head, and turned abruptly back into the garage. The other two girls followed.

That evening Davey looked at Lynda's webpage. Much to his surprise, none of the pictures from that afternoon were there. Even more surprising, the photo of Davey trapped between Lynda's thighs was gone. The only one left was the one of Davey taken from the porch, and that had once again been centered on the page. There were a couple more comments under it, but nothing worse than before.
Turning to his e-mail, Davey was delighted to see a message from Holly. "hi davey!" it said. "i hope u r havin a nice day. i didnt get 2 c u today in scool. i hope i c u 2 moro. i realy need 2 c u 2 moro in scool cuz i need 2 tell u sumthing."
Puzzled, Davey typed: "hi holly i hope evrything is ok, can u giv me a hint about wht u wanna talk about?" and sent it.
As he looked at the rest of his inbox, a reply came popping back from Holly. She must be sitting at her computer.
"i gotta tell u in persen. dont wory, its nuthin bad. can u meet me at the end of lunch period?"
Davey replied: "ok, i will b waitin 4 u by the door 2 the gim. we can go around 2 the resorse center & talk"
The answer came right back: "c u 2moro davey."

"Sure," Davey gestured down the hall. "Let's go in the Resource Center. If we sit by the window, Mrs. Geaves won't hear us." He led the way, Holly at his side. She was about the same height as Davey. Her hair was reddish-blonde, and today she had it in a ponytail that bobbed behind her head enticingly. She was wearing a pink short-sleeved blouse, and light blue jeans.

They entered the Resource Center and saw that there were several tables at the back, near the window. Davey led Holly over to the farthest one, and they sat down. He looked at her and smiled. "Okay, Holly, what's up?"

"Well," Holly looked at him, then looked down at the table, "I guess I'm not a very outgoing person," she started. "You know, I just moved here, and I don't really know anybody. I mean, I know some people here in school, sort of, but not really. I don't make friends real easy."

"Yeah," said Davey, trying to be encouraging. "I guess it can be hard when you're new."

"Well, anyway, I don't have a lot of friends," Holly continued. "And I'm not real smart, and I know I'm not real pretty. . ."

Davey's jaw dropped. "You really think that?" he said, without even thinking.

Holly looked at him and smiled gratefully. Davey hadn't meant to say it out loud, but to himself he thought Holly was really pretty. He found himself studying her face. She had those big brown eyes, looking at him like she was asking him for something, and that perfectly proportioned little mouth, like a bow, that broadened out just a little when she smiled.

She was smiling now. "Thank you, Davey," she said, "You're really sweet to say that. I mean, I'm not, like, drop-dead beautiful or anything. Anyway," she continued, "I thought it was really nice how you've been trying to talk to me and all, and especially how you helped me with that book for that one assignment."

Davey shrugged. "No problem," he said. "Glad I could help."

"But, it's like. . ." Holly faltered, "Oh, I don't know how to say this, but. . ." She looked at the table. "Do you have a girlfriend right now, Davey?"

A girlfriend? Whoa! Davey hadn't even thought about that.

"No," he said, hesitantly.

Holly didn't say anything. The silence was awkward.

"Davey," she said, finally, "can I be your girlfriend?"

"Well, um," Davey didn't know how to answer. He thought about all the stuff that Gary would probably say, and he tried to imagine the other kids in his class. Most of the girls in his class didn't have boyfriends yet, and the girls that did had boyfriends in fifth or sixth grades. Then he looked at Holly, looking at him, awkwardly, but still hopefully. He could tell she was feeling more and more embarrassed the longer the hesitation.

"Sure," he heard himself say. "I'd really like for you to be my girlfriend."

Holly smiled shyly. Davey didn't know what to do next. Was he supposed to kiss her? He felt funny about that, and was glad he was in the library, where he had an excuse not to. But he wanted to do something. So he reached over and took her hand. He felt her small warm fingers reach through his. He gave her hand a little squeeze and smiled at her. She smiled back. He knew that this was what he really did want to do.

Out in the hall the bell rang. Holly looked up. "Time for me to go to math," she said apologetically. "Will you walk with me to my class, Davey?"

"Sure," said Davey, and as the two headed toward the library exit.

As they left the library, they passed two girls from sixth grade. Davey didn't know them, but he knew they were sixth-graders. Both of them looked at him and grinned.

"Hi, Davey!" one of them crooned. She pointed her index finger at Davey's stomach and wiggled her finger. She and her friend both giggled, then they went on.

Holly looked at Davey, puzzled. "That was weird! What were they doing?" she asked.

"I don't know," Davey mumbled. But he suspected. He glanced at Holly. She evidently didn't think anything of it. She took his hand.

The two walked hand in hand through the hallway toward Holly's next classroom. A couple of students looked at them, a little surprised, but Davey didn't care. In fact, he kind of found himself enjoying the attention. After all, her he was, walking with a good-looking girl.

They got to Holly's class, and she turned to him. "I'll see you later, Davey," she said. "Can I see you for a minute right after school?"

"Yeah, for sure!" Davey wanted to see her again. "How about meeting me out by the door next to the office," he said. "I'll wait right outside for you."

"Okay, Davey! See you then!" and he felt Holly squeeze his hand gently as she let it go. He watched her turn and walk into her classroom.

As he turned to go to his science class, he felt a hand rubbing across his belly. He looked up, and saw another girl from sixth grade grinning at him, as she stroked his belly. He felt her finger poke him, probing his navel through his shirt. Then he heard a giggle, and the hand went away.

Uh-oh! he thought, Lynda must have posted those pictures! Holly better not see them!

As Davey walked home with Gary down Barton Street, he found himself thinking about Holly, about her meeting him after school by the door, and how, when no one was looking, she'd stood up on tiptoe and given him a little kiss on the cheek, right before she left. He was surprised that she'd done that, and even more surprised to find that he liked it.

Gary was going on, "And the way I figure it, if we can build the floor on Saturday, we can put up the rails next Saturday, then it'll be all done."

"Yeah, cool." Davey assented thoughtfully.

"Hey, Davey!" Gary suddenly looked over at him a little indignantly. "Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Yea, sure." Davey nodded absently.

"Did not!" Gary responded. "You're hardly even listening to me! You haven't said five words since we left school! What are you thinking about, Davey?"

"Oh, nothing," responded Davey quietly.

"Yeah, something!' Gary insisted. "And I bet I know what it is! Are thinking about that girl at school? That Holly?"

"No," Davey sounded unconvincing.

"You are so thinking about her." Gary declared, grinning. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Davey started to deny this, then stopped. After all, so what if she was his girlfriend? What was so bad about that? And he did really like Holly, and it would seem like a betrayal to her if he denied it--almost as though he were embarrassed of her.

"Yeah, Gary," he said decisively, "Her and me are going together." He paused and said, "Is that so bad?"

Gary was about to respond, then stopped for a minute. "I guess not," he mused. "After all, it's not like she's going to make you play with dolls or anything. And that Holly is kind of cute." He grinned.

"Yeah, she sure is," nodded Davey.

Gary laughed. "Brother, you've got it bad!" He looked at Davey. "Don't worry about it, Davey. In a way I think it's kind of cool. After all, a lot of those big tough guys on TV have girlfriends." He jabbed Davey. "Now you're just like one of them!"

"Yeah, I guess so," Davey nodded. Then he realized that they were almost at the corner of Barton and Craig. He looked up at Lynda's house. No one was on the porch. He couldn't see whether the garage was closed, but he hoped it was. He and Gary kept walking. No one came out of the house, and when they reached the garage, the door was pulled down.

Gary suddenly thought, "Hey Davey, are we still going to work on the treehouse this Saturday?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Okay, I was just checking."

"Checking about what?"

"About whether you and Holly were going to hang out on Saturday." By now they were at the corner.

"Not until afternoon." Davey nodded. Holly has some stuff her mom makes her do at home on Saturday morning. I told her one o'clock."

Gary nodded. "That'll work," he said. "I have to go somewhere with my dad at one."

"Then we'll have all morning," Davey observed.

"Yeah," Gary nodded, then turned toward the path through Barton Woods. He turned. "See ya tomorrow, Davey!" he waved.

Once at home, Davey immediately headed for his bedroom. Throwing his backpack down on his bed, he went to his desk and sat down at his computer. He went to Linda's webpage, and clicked on the "my littel frend davey" button. The screen changed instantly to pink, and there was the original photo of Davey, with the same comments underneath. He scrolled down, and saw the new pictures, and a chill went down his back.

There he was, in Lynda's garage. He could see himself, and a big girl behind him--he knew it was Melissa, even though he couldn't see her face--holding his arms pinned firmly behind his back. He could tell that he was struggling frantically. His head was leaned back, eyes were open wide, and his mouth was hanging open foolishly. His shirt had been pulled up, and his belly was exposed, clearly visible. Melissa's right arm was reaching down in front of him, her index finger touching a spot on his stomach right next to his navel. The caption read:

melissa HOLDING DAVEY wile i make him SHOW his BELLY BUTON m

Scrolling down was another picture, closer up, showing his navel in more detail. In this picture, a faint glistening was visible on the ridge of his navel, from where Elizabeth had wet her finger and rubbed her saliva on his skin. At the bottom of the picture, he could see Lynda's long finger sticking into the top of his unbuttoned jeans, pulling them down. The elastic of his underpants was exposed, and a glimpse of the red underwear fabric was just visible. The caption read:

me PULLING DOWN DAVEYS PANTS so i can LOOK at his BELLY BUTON

Underneath the pictures were the inevitable comments:

cute bely buton davey!
amanda4u 9.18.10

i wanna TIKKLE it!
tanyatiger 9.18.10

meee 2! he is so CUTE!
haileystorm 9.18.10

hay yeah! that is DAVEY ROSS, from my CLASS! having his PANTS TOOKEN OFF!
mindy123 9.18.10

HAY DAVEY! we LIKE yr BELLYBUTTON!
brittanythurk 9.16.10

HEY DAVEY! u hafta SHOW US yr BELLY BUTTON tomorow!
ms.emily 9.16.10

Hi Davey, its me, Sara, from your 4th period English class. Hey Davey, its too bad
all these girls are trying to make you embarrased about showing your belly button.
Davey, you shoudnt be ashamed of your belly button. I think you have a very nice
belly button. I always wondered what your belly button looked like, Davey, and now
I got a chance to see it. I like how it goes round and round, and how that part in the
middle just sort of sticks out a little bit. Will you let me touch your belly button
sometime, Davey?
saramorgan 9.16.10

HEY DAVEY! i like the LITTEL RED UNDIES!!!!! what collor u gona wear 2 moro davey?
lindsaywilliams 9.16.10

Davey could feel his heart sinking. He thought about the two girls near the library door. Then he started thinking about Brittany and Emily, and how he would react when he saw them in class the next day. And about the other classmates who hadn't left comments but who had seen the pictures. He scrolled to the bottom of the page, where a counter read: "hits: 254." So 254 people had seen him like this! Some of them had to be other kids from Joliet. Had Holly seen it yet? Or heard about it? It was only a matter of time. He re-read the note from Sara. It was intended to be kind, but somehow it made him feel more nervous than the others. In a daze, he clicked out of the page.

Looking at the rest of his e-mail, he saw a message from Holly. He opened it. "hi davey," it said. "how was the rest of yr day? wen i got home i had 2 go with my mom 2 get new shoes, it was borring & i jest got bak. i was thinkin about u all afternoon!"

Davey grinned. She'd been thinking about him! Well, hadn't he been thinking about her too, for a good part of the afternoon? He clicked "Reply" and typed: "yeh i ben thinkin about u 2, sory u had a boring afternoon, we will hav fun hangin out this sat. afternoon, i cant wait," and sent it. He sat back and thought for a minute. Yeah, he thought, Saturday is going to be a good day. I can work on that treehouse in the morning with Gary, and then spend the afternoon with Holly--I'll have to think about what we can do that she'll like. Then he thought, I just hope she doesn't come across Lynda's page--I look like such a dork on there! And those comments! Those are so embarrassing!

The next morning at school, Davey waited outside the homeroom classroom. He wanted to be there before Holly got there, so he could greet her before class started. He'd been thinking about getting together with her on Saturday, and was wondering what sort of thing she'd like to do.

Suddenly, a high-pitched squeal pulled him out of his reverie. He turned, and saw Emily and Brittany coming toward the door. "Hi, Davey!" they giggled. "We saw you on the Internet yesterday!"

"You looked so cute!" chortled Brittany. "We like your belly button, Davey!" And she reached over and poked at his stomach with her forefinger. "You looked so helpless with that girl holding you, Davey!"

"And we liked your little undies, too!" added Emily. "What color undies do you have on today, Davey?"

Davey didn't respond. He started edging away from the door, expecting them to go on into class. But they stood there and spoke louder.

"You had on your little red underpants yesterday, Davey!" Emily said, raising her voice so that several other students looked over. "We saw them!"

Brittany joined in, "You have to tell us what color undies you have on right now, Davey. Or later on we'll look."

At that moment Davey saw Holly coming down the hall. He knew he had to end this conversation right away.

"Blue," he said shortly, then went on into the classroom, hearing another round of giggling behind him.

Surprisingly, that was all that Davey heard about it that day. Holly had smiled nicely at him in homeroom, her hair bouncing a little as she nodded. She seemed prettier than ever today, almost as though her shyness was beginning to melt into a quiet but happy playfulness. Davey liked that. He thought, I'm lucky to be her boyfriend.

He had seen her at lunchtime, and again at the end of school. Each time they had talked a little, exchanging stories about their classes, and talking about activities that were coming up. Holly had surprised Davey by showing interest in the treehouse project.
"Can I see it, Davey? Can you take me there tomorrow?"

"I guess," Davey hesitated. "It won't be finished. We're just building the floor tomorrow."

"I don't care. I just want to see what you and your friend Gary are doing. It sounds exciting," she had looked up at the ceiling, "building something that big! I know I could never do it."

Davey smiled. "Yeah, it is a big project. I guess I couldn't do it by myself either. I'm glad me and Gary are working on it."

"I can't wait to see it, Davey! Where are you building it?"

"In Gary's backyard. His dad has a lot of scrap wood in the back that we can use, and there's this big old tree in the woods that's perfect."

"Where's the woods?"

"Do you know where Barton Woods is?" Davey remembered that Holly had just moved to town. "If you go down Barton Street to where it dead-ends, just past Craig Street, there's this trail through the woods. If you follow that trail all the way out to the other side, it comes out near Hubbard Street. Gary lives on Hubbard, and his backyard is right by the woods."

Holly looked thoughtful. "I live just over on Venice Street, not too far from Craig. Maybe you can show me on Saturday. Will you come over and get me, Davey?" she looked at him hopefully. "I'll wait for you.
"
"Sure," Davey agreed. "I should be there around one o'clock."

It was a sunny Saturday morning. As Davey strolled down Sherman Street carrying a toolbox, his heart felt hopeful. He'd spend the morning on that treehouse, then go back and get Holly. It was going to be great! Nothing could ruin this day for him!

Turning the corner, he walked up Craig Street toward Barton Street. As he got close to Barton, he glanced over warily in the direction of Lynda's house. At least he didn't have to go in front of that place. Looking across the intersection at the front porch, he thought he saw a figure watching him. It looked a little like that Melissa, the one that had been holding him, the one who seemed to be the muscle-girl of the bunch. He couldn't tell if she'd seen him or not--he was too far away. He saw her looking out over the street, then she turned and went back into the house.

Davey got to the corner and turned the other way on Barton, to where it dead-ended. At that point, a trail through the woods started. It was only a dirt path, about a foot wide in some places. Davey had followed this path to Gary's house a number of times before. He knew that it would sometimes get muddy after a hard rain. He was glad now that it hadn't rained in the last week.

He reached a small clearing, about halfway through the woods. Here there were a number of fairly mature oak trees surrounding a grassless circle. Today Davey noticed that one of the trees had a wooden crate sitting on the ground, next to its trunk. It was the kind of crate used by grocery stores for vegetables. He shrugged--this trail has all kinds of junk laying around on it, he thought.

Proceeding for another five minutes, he suddenly saw sunlight ahead of him. Here the trail came out of the woods, and emerged onto a continuation of Barton Street. Directly ahead of him was the corner of Barton and Hubbard. And on the near side of the intersection, on the right was the big house with the dark red siding, where Gary lived.

As Davey came out of the woods, he saw Gary, who waved.

"Hi Davey! You got the tools?"

"Yeah," Davey held up the toolbox. "My dad says I can leave them here as long as we're working on this."

"Perfect!" Gary nodded approvingly. "Then you don't have to lug them back and forth." He tilted his head back toward the woods. "Let's get to work."

"We can work on this some more next week," they agreed. Davey packed the tools back into the toolbox, and handed it to Gary to put inside the house.

"Hey Davey, next week, we gotta put up the sides, and figure out how we're gonna put a roof on it."

"We don't have to have a roof," Davey pointed out.

"But it would be way cool if we did," Gary persisted. "All we have to do is put some two-by-fours up in the corners, and we could put a roof on that. It wouldn't have to be real heavy or anything."

"Let's decide that once we get the walls up," Davey said, and he turned to go. "See ya in school, Gary!" he waved.

Gary waved back, "See ya, Davey!"

Davey headed for the trail. He figured he would have just enough time to get over to Holly's house and pick her up and then bring her back here. He was looking forward to seeing Holly. Seeing her at school was okay, but it seemed like she always had to run off to a class. Today they would have the whole afternoon.

Davey sauntered along the trail with pleasant thoughts in his head. It was a nice afternoon, sunny but not too hot, with just a little bit of a breeze to keep the air moving. The leaves on the trees were just starting to turn colors, and every once in awhile one of them would come floating down from the treetops and land on the ground near the trail. The breeze made a gentle whooshing sound as it glided through the branches, a sound which made a background for the friendly chirping of birds in the trees above.

As Davey approached the clearing halfway along, he saw the big oak trees. He thought for a moment he saw something white flicker along the side of one of them, but when he stared he didn't see it anymore. Oh, well, he thought. Probably just something blowing in the wind.

He went ahead into the clearing. As he did, a figure emerged from behind one of the oak trees.

"Hi, Davey!!!!"

Lynda!

Part II coming soon.
Lola

Re: Barton Woods

Post by Lola »

Can't wait for part II
Datom

Post by Datom »

Part II

[This section contains nonconsensual sexual activity involving an underage participant.
If this offends you, please stop reading here.]

We left Davey returning from Gary's house, going along the path through the woods, on his way to meet Holly . . . .

Davey sauntered along the trail with pleasant thoughts in his head. It was a nice afternoon, sunny but not too hot, with just a little bit of a breeze to keep the air moving. The leaves on the trees were just starting to turn colors, and every once in awhile one of them would come floating down from the treetops and land on the ground near the trail. The breeze made a gentle whooshing sound as it glided through the branches, a sound which made a background for the friendly chirping of birds in the trees above.

As Davey approached the clearing halfway along, he saw the big oak trees. He thought for a moment he saw something white flicker along the side of one of them, but when he stared he didn't see it anymore. Oh, well, he thought. Probably just something blowing in the wind.

He went ahead into the clearing. As he did, a figure emerged from behind one of the oak trees.

"Hi, Davey!!!!"

Lynda!

She was standing at the far side of the clearing, blocking the path. She was wearing a tube dress with a floral pattern.

"Are you glad to see me, Davey?"

As Davey stood there, frozen in his tracks, he heard a chuckle from behind him. Melissa! Then, out from behind another tree came Elizabeth, dressed in jean shorts and a pink ruffled top.

Lynda grinned. "We have you SURROUNDED, Davey! We CAPTURED you!"

"You're our PRISONER, DAVEY!" chimed in Elizabeth.

Lynda approached him and grinned. "Yeah, Davey! You're our little PRISONER. And we can MAKE you do WHATEVER WE WANT!" She stood directly in front of him, towering over him by about a half a foot. She giggled. "We're gonna have some FUN with you, Davey!"

Melissa had come up directly behind him, and now grabbed his arms and held them over his head.

"Hey Davey, we're gonna TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!"

She gripped his wrists and held them up above his head, while Lynda reached for the bottom of his tee shirt. He struggled, but he was no match for Melissa's iron grip.

"OFF comes the SHIRT, Davey!" squealed Lynda, and he could feel her long fingers slip up the side of his body as she pulled his tee shirt up over his head. Elizabeth stood watching, and, as Davey's shirt was going over his head, her camera came out and snapped a picture of him. Melissa re-gripped Davey's arms, as Lynda pulled the shirt completely off him. She turned and draped the shirt over a huge log that was lying on the ground at the side of the clearing. Then she turned back to the struggling Davey.

"Ooooh! You look so CUTE, the way you're WIGGLING! Are you trying to GET AWAY, Davey?" she crooned. "Do you think you're going to GET AWAY from us?"

Melissa chuckled from behind him. She had now pinned his arms behind him. Elizabeth came up and handed Lynda some coiled lengths of clothesline.

"We're going to TIE YOU to the TREE, Davey," leered Lynda, "so you CAN'T GET AWAY from us!"

She held the clothesline in her left hand. Her right hand reached out and grabbed Davey's shoulder and turned him around. He tried to resist, but he couldn't free his arms from Melissa's grip. He could feel Lynda's long fingers on his back as she guided him over to the tree.

"Now STAND on that BOX for me, Davey." Lynda indicated the wooden crate next to the trunk.

"No!" Davey suddenly shouted. "Now LET ME GO! You can't do this!"

Lynda giggled. Suddenly across Davey's bare back came a whooshing sound, followed by a sharp stinging. Davey yelped in pain.

Melissa held up a straight stick in front of Davey, about three feet long and almost a half inch thick.

"You have to DO WHAT WE SAY, Davey! Or else we'll HIT YOU with this STICK."

All three girls giggled, then Lynda put her hand on Davey's back again, and pushed him toward the crate.

"Now, GET ON THE BOX for us, Davey! Or Melissa will HIT you AGAIN!"

She pushed Davey up to the crate, then she grabbed his right arm. Melissa gripped his left arm and they picked him up. For a few seconds Davey was held helplessly in the air, kicking fruitlessly. Then they turned him around and stood him down on the crate, with his back to the tree. As Davey felt the bark of the tree on his bare back, Lynda pulled his right arm back behind him, and Melissa did the same with his left arm. Elizabeth went behind the tree with the clothesline. Then Davey could feel the clothesline being wrapped around his wrists. The girls pulled, and Davey felt his arms being pulled snugly alongside the tree trunk behind him. He heard the girls giggling as they worked.

"Now tie him up nice and tight." "There, he can't move." "That's good!"

Elizabeth's voice said, "We better tie up the upper part of his arms," and Davey could see her out of the corner of his eye, and could feel her fingers passing the rope under his right armpit. The rope went quickly around his arm, and Elizabeth disappeared behind the tree again. She came around to the left side and did the same thing to Davey's left arm. He tried to lean forward, but he couldn't. The ropes stopped him.

"Let me go!" Davey shouted. "I gotta be somewhere else!"

The stick smacked smartly against his bare stomach, causing him to yelp in pain again.

"NO TALKING, Davey!" Lynda scolded him, "or I'll have to HIT you with the STICK." She ran the stick playfully up the center of Davey's bare chest. "You BELONG to US, Davey, and you have to DO WHAT WE SAY!"

"But I have to get someplace," protested Davey. "Someone is expecting me!"

"Now Davey," Lynda crooned, "you're our little PRISONER. You belong to US now, Davey," and she ran her finger across Davey's cheek, "and you CAN'T GO until we LET you go." She giggled playfully as she traced her finger down Davey's nose and around to his other cheek. The tickling sensation made him quiver.

He looked at Lynda. On the ground she was a head taller than he was, but standing up on the crate his head was higher than hers. Her mouth was about at the level of his neck. Somehow this didn't make him feel good. Quite the opposite, he felt like he'd been put up on display, for the girls' amusement.

Lynda patted his cheek. "And anyway," she put her hand on his cheek and stroked it, "you're such a little CUTIE, Davey! We don't EVER want to let you go. We want to KEEP you and PLAY with you." Her hand slid down the side of Davey's neck and down to his chest. Davey shivered.

"Awwww! What's the MATTER, Davey?" purred Lynda, as her hand slipped down over Davey's bare chest. Her long fingers felt so big that they almost reached across the width of his chest, making him feel more small and helpless. She gently caressed his chest. "Don't you LIKE it when I TOUCH your BODY?" Elizabeth giggled.

Lynda went on, "I LIKE feeling your BODY, Davey. LOOK at these CUTE little NIPPLES!" Davey could feel Lynda's fingertip touching his nipple. Then she took her fingertip and licked it with her wet tongue, loudly and ostentatiously, and touched Davey's nipple. Davey shivered again, as he felt Lynda's wet finger touching his nipple. He felt his nipple getting hard as Lynda gently rubbed it.

"Oooooh! This little NIPPLE is getting all nice and PERKY, JUST FOR ME!" chortled Lynda.

"Come on!" Davey protested. "Let me go! I gotta go! Someone is waiting for me!"

Lynda looked up at him, questioningly. "Uh-oh! Someone is WAITING for you, Davey? Is it maybe your little GIRLFRIEND?" She grinned mischievously. "Do you think your little GIRL FRIEND would mind that we TIED you up to the TREE? Do you think she would mind that I'm TOUCHING your BARE BODY, Davey?" Lynda's finger twirled around Davey's erect nipple one more time, then started to trace down the middle of his chest to his bare stomach. "I bet she wouldn't mind, Davey. I bet she wouldn't mind that you're letting me TOUCH your BODY like this."

Lynda's finger moved down to Davey's bare belly. She slipped her fingertip inside the waistline of his shorts. Keeping her finger there, she stepped back. Elizabeth came up from the side and snapped a picture of Davey. Lynda moved back up close to Davey.

"I bet your little GIRL FRIEND wouldn't mind if I just UNBUTTONED your BUTTON." Her fingers grasped the button of Davey's shorts. She moved her fingers slightly. "POP goes the BUTTON!" Davey felt the button pop loose.

"Hey Davey," Lynda shook her hair out of her face and put her head very close to his. She was almost whispering. "We're going to TAKE OFF YOUR SHORTS!"

"Yeah," Melissa chimed in. "We're going to keep you TIED to the TREE in JUST YOUR LITTLE UNDERPANTS, DAVEY!"

"You'll look so CUTE!" chortled Elizabeth.

Davey felt Lynda's hand slip down to the front of his unbuttoned shorts. He felt her fingers move some more, and grasp something. "ZIP goes the ZIPPER!" and he heard a zipping sound and felt his shorts get loose. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Elizabeth's camera again. "And OFF come your little SHORTS!" And Davey felt his shorts dropping down around his legs.

Davey started to kick, but then he felt Melissa's fingers grip his right thigh. Lynda held his left thigh as she slipped his shorts down his legs. They both lifted his legs slightly and removed the shorts. Then Melissa slipped off one, then the other, of Davey's sandals. When they stood him back on his crate, he could feel the wood on his bare feet.

"Oooooh! Melissa slid her hand in between Davey's bare thigh and started rubbing up and down "Look at these CUTE little LEGS!"

Lynda laughed. "You've seen his legs before, Melissa! Last time he had shorts on!"

"But not ALL the way UP, like this!" Davey could feel Melissa's hand slide all the way up to the top of his leg, just brushing against his underpants.

Elizabeth picked up her camera. "Look at those CUTE little UNDERPANTS! They're all WHITE!"

"He's wearing his WHITEY TIGHTIES! Just for US!" crooned Lynda. "That's so CUTE!"

"Stand back!" ordered Elizabeth. “I gotta get a picture!"

As Lynda and Melissa moved away from the tree, Elizabeth moved back, directly in front of it, and peered through the viewfinder at Davey. He saw her grinning from behind the camera. "Give me a NICE BIG SMILE, Davey!" she giggled, and he saw her forefinger move slightly. She stood up. "One more." Davey watched as she aimed the camera at his bare body, then take the picture. She grinned. "You're gonna look so ADORABLE in these pictures, Davey!"

Melissa and Lynda came over to Elizabeth, as she started showing them the screen on the back of the camera. "They're so CUTE!" Lynda giggled. She turned to Davey. "You look so CUTE in these pictures, Davey. Just WAIT 'til we put them on the INTERNET, so EVERYONE at your SCHOOL can see you in JUST your little UNDERPANTS!"

Davey felt himself blanche in horror at the thought of his classmates looking at him like this.

"Aww, Davey!" Lynda came up to him, grinning. She touched his nipple again with his finger. As he shivered, she ran her finger down his chest to his belly. "Are you gonna feel EMBARRASSED, Davey? With all those GIRLS all LOOKING at your BARE BODY?" She giggled. Her finger came to rest on Davey's navel. "After ALL, Davey," her finger tickled his navel, "your little friends BRITTANY and EMILY both LIKED seeing your BELLY BUTTON! I think they're gonna LOVE seeing you like THIS, Davey!" Davey felt her finger slide town below his navel to the top of his underpants, then back and forth slowly, teasingly, along the elastic. "And how about your little FRIEND, SARA?" He felt the finger plucking at the elastic. "Do you think SARA will send you a little NOTE telling you NOT to be ASHAMED of being SHOWN in your little UNDERPANTS?"

"Cut it out!" Davey shouted. "Untie me! Let me go!" He lurched forward with his torso, pushing Lynda's finger off.

"Woah!" Lynda pulled back in surprise.

SMACK! The stick appeared and came down across the front of Davey's thighs. "Whenever you DO that Davey, we have to HIT you with the HITTING STICK." scolded Melissa. Davey could feel the sting in his thighs.

"Hey!" Lynda did her mock-pout. "Don't HIT poor Davey! I think we need to TIE HIM UP TIGHTER, so he doesn't move around like that!" She looked behind the tree. "Do we have any more clothesline?"

"Sure, we've got a bunch!" came Elizabeth's voice from behind the tree. Her hand reached around, and a new length of clothesline was passed across the top of Davey's stomach. He lurched again.

"Hey Lynda! Hold him still while I tie him up."

Lynda grinned into Davey's face. "Sure!" Davey felt her long fingers sliding down his bare belly. Her hand stopped on the front of his underpants, and Davey could feel the palm of her hand pushing on him, holding him firmly against the tree. He could feel her fingers moving slightly between his legs. He looked at her. She was grinning.

"There!" said Elizabeth's voice. The rope went around Davey's waist and back to the back of the tree. He felt it being pulled tighter, so he could no longer move.

"Nice!" Lynda stepped back a little and surveyed their handiwork. She looked up and down the length of Davey's body. With his waist tied firmly to the tree, there was no longer any way to move his trunk easily. Lynda now had access to his belly.

"Mmmmmm!" Davey felt helpless as Lynda's long fingers stroked his bare belly, back and forth. "Do you LIKE when I do this to you, Davey?" she crooned. She came a bit closer. "Do you LIKE it when I RUB your little TUMMY?" Her forefinger stopped on his navel. "Do you LIKE when I TICKLE your little BELLY BUTTON?"

Her finger wiggled. Davey tried to pull away, but with his waist tied to the tree he couldn't--he was helpless as Lynda's finger rubbed and probed at his navel. The other two girls were giggling.

Lynda slid her hand up his chest. "Do you like it when I TOUCH your NIPPLE, Davey?" she cooed, and her finger slid onto Dave's bare nipple. He felt a twinge go through his whole body as Lynda's finger played across his nipple, and he could feel it getting hard again.

Elizabeth was standing to one side. Suddenly she said, "I want to TAKE a PICTURE of those NIPPLES."

Lynda backed up, and Elizabeth brought her camera close to Davey's side. He could feel her breath on his bare side. "I'm gonna TAKE a PICTURE of your little NIPPLE, Davey!" she crooned. Her finger reached over and gently pinched Davey's nipple. "I want to see a NICE PERKY little NIPPLE, just for ME, now."

She moved her hand back, and pressed the shutter. "Good! Now, ONE MORE," and her fingers reached out and tweaked Davey's nipple again. He tried to pull away, but was held fast to the tree by the ropes. "Here we go!" and Elizabeth pressed the shutter again.

"GOOD!" Elizabeth moved in front of Davey and leaned down. "Now I'm just going to take a CLOSE-UP of your UNDERPANTS." Davey could feel her fingers grab the side of his waist. "Now be a GOOD BOY for me, Davey, and HOLD STILL."

Davey heard the gentle click of the camera button. Then he felt Elizabeth's fingers move down the side of his body and over the front of his belly. He quivered. He felt Elizabeth's fingers rub gently down to the front of his underpants. He could feel her fingertips gently pressuring his private parts.

"Now, just ONE MORE," she crooned. Davey could feel Elizabeth's fingertips squeezing a little, then letting go. Then she pulled her hand back and snapped the picture.

"We're going to put that PICTURE on the INTERNET," Lynda announced, "so that all Davey's little FRIENDS at SCHOOL can see his UNDERPANTS, all CLOSE UP!"

Oh, no! Dave could just imagine what some of the kids at Joliet School would say when they saw these pictures! Lindsay and Emily would never let him hear the end of this! And they'd download them, and print off copies, and they'd be all over the school!

Lynda came up right in front of Davey. She put her hand on his chest. He felt her long spidery fingers touching his nipple again. She put her face right up close to his, so he could feel her breath on his bare chest.

"Am I making you NERVOUS, Davey?"

Davey felt her finger trace its way down to his navel. She wiggled her finger. Davey squirmed.

"Does it make you NERVOUS when I TICKLE your little BELLY BUTTON?" Lynda grinned.

Davey felt her finger moving down his belly. It touched the elastic on his underpants. She pressed gently, and her fingertip found its way under the elastic. She slid her finger in a little farther, and started moving it slowly from side to side.

"Does it make you NERVOUS, when I PLAY with your little UNDERPANTS?"

Davey was breathing hard. Lynda put her face about an inch away from Davey's face.

"We have a SURPRISE for you, Davey," she almost whispered.

He felt her finger starting to pull gently down on the elastic.

"We're going to TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERPANTS."

Davey lurched in horror.

"We're going to MAKE you SHOW US your little PENIS."

The other two girls giggled.

Davey strained against the ropes, but to no avail. He felt Lynda's finger slide down behind the elastic on his underpants, and over to one side. Her other finger slid into the other side, and she slowly pulled down. Melissa was staring at Davey's middle, fascinated. Elizabeth was peering through the viewfinder of her camera. As Davey felt his private parts being unveiled, he saw Elizabeth snap a picture.

"DOWN go the UNDERPANTS!" Lynda chortled. She pulled Davey's underpants down off his crotch and down his legs. A breeze blew through the woods, and as it blew across Davey's bare skin, he became conscious of how naked he was in front of these girls.

"Ooooooh!" squealed Elizabeth. "What a CUTE little PENIS!"

Lynda draped Davey's underpants over the big log next to his shirt and shorts. She turned and grinned.

"We LIKE your little PENIS, Davey!" she crooned. "We think it's ADORABLE!"

"Looks like he's got a cute little set of balls," said Melissa matter-of-factly. She came around the tree with the stick, and put it right under Davey's penis. Davey felt the stick lifting his penis, so the girls could examine his testicles.

"Ooooh," Lynda cooed. "They're all BUMPY! That's so CUTE!" And Davey could see her wet her finger in her mouth. Then he could feel her wet fingertip stroking the underside of his testicles. "I like how they HANG DOWN, like little pieces of FRUIT! That is so ADORABLE.".

Davey moved his right leg. He discovered that he could move it forward. He tried to kick. Lynda immediately grabbed his ankle.

The stick came up from Davey's penis, and swiftly slapped him across his belly. "BAD DAVEY!" Melissa scolded. "No kicking!"

"I guess we have to TIE your LEGS to the tree, Davey!" Lynda slid her hand up the inside of his leg. She turned her head to Melissa. "Do we have any more rope?"

"Oh, sure!" Melissa went back behind the tree. Lynda went around the right side of the tree. She grabbed Davey's ankle and held it behind him, alongside the tree trunk. Elizabeth went back behind, and pulled Davey's left ankle back on the left side of the tree. He could feel his legs being pulled back behind him. The bark from the tree trunk dug into his back and into the sides of his bare legs. Then he felt rope being put around his ankles and being pulled tight. Now he was no longer standing on the wooden crate, but was just fastened tightly to the tree. As the three came back out in front of Davey, they looked at their handiwork.

"I guess we don't need this box anymore," observed Melissa, and she picked up the crate and set it off to one side.

Davey felt completely helpless now. He couldn't move his arms or his upper body. With his legs spread behind him around the tree trunk, his penis and testicles were completely visible and accessible. He saw the three girls looking him over, grinning at his exposed private parts.

"That little PENIS is just so CUTE!" Lynda was saying.

"I gotta take a PICTURE of it," said Elizabeth, reaching for her camera. She stepped back and peered at Davey through the viewfinder. "SMILE, Davey!" she called out, snapping the picture.

Lynda reached in front of Davey and tickled his tummy. "That will make him smile!" she laughed. Elizabeth took another picture.

"Ooooooh, Davey!" she chortled. "You're gonna look so CUTE on the INTERNET!" She giggled. "All the GIRLS in your CLASS will get to see your little PENIS!"

She came up closer. "Now I wanna take a CLOSE-UP of your PENIS, Davey," she purred. She knelt down in front of Davey.

"Get it stiff," Melissa advised. "Rub it a little bit."

She took the tip of Davey's penis in between her thumb and forefinger. Elizabeth licked her forefinger and started to stroke lightly up and down the underside of Davey's penis. As Davey felt her finger rubbing up and down, up and down, he felt his penis beginning to get tight and hard.

"COME ON, Davey," Elizabeth purred. "I wanna see a nice PERKY little PENIS, just for ME!"

Davey could feel the stiffness in his penis getting more and more pronounced. It was almost painful. He was conscious of Elizabeth and Melissa giggling. Elizabeth took her finger away.

"My, my!" she cooed. "Look how that PENIS is STICKING OUT so NICE and STRAIGHT, just for ME!" And she squeezed Davey's penis one more time, then grabbed her camera and snapped the picture. "Nice! Hey Davey! Just think how all the GIRLS in your CLASS are going to LOVE LOOKING at your NICE STRAIGHT PENIS on the INTERNET!" Lynda and Melissa giggled.

"I want to RUB it!" Lynda cried out. "I want to RUB DAVEY's PENIS with my FINGER! She stooped down and took Davey's penis in between her thumb and forefinger and began to knead it. Davey felt himself starting to ache down in his groin, from the stiffness in his penis. He felt like he was about to release something. It felt a little like going to the bathroom, only somehow much more potent.

“I'm going to MAKE YOU SQUIRT for me!" grinned Lynda.

Elizabeth leaned down with her camera. She aimed it at Davey's hard penis, with Lynda's fingers stroking him. "I'm doing a VIDEO -CLIP of Davey's penis," she explained.

Lynda giggled. "Come on, now, Davey," she said. "SQUIRT for me." She squeezed a little harder. "I want to see a NICE BIG SQUIRT, just for me, Davey!"

"Come on, Davey!" Melissa cheered. "SQUIRT FOR US! All over your BELLY, Davey!"

Lynda chuckled, and bent Davey's penis upward, toward his stomach. She squeezed a little harder. Davey tightened up, but he couldn't hold on any more.

He felt his penis suddenly empty as a huge squirt came straight up and hit his stomach. It felt thick and hot.

The girls laughed. "Hooray! Look at Davey!" "Nice SQUIRT, Davey!" Elizabeth took a picture of Davey’s bare stomach.

Davey could feel the stuff dripping down his stomach. A rivulet of it dripped into his navel.

Lynda was laughing. She wiped her finger in the stuff on Davey's stomach, and rubbed it on his cheek. "You're such a little CUTIE!" she grinned.

Elizabeth put down her camera and went over to the log where Davey's clothes were. She picked up Davey's underpants and brought them over, and wiped Davey's stomach with them. "There!" she grinned. "You're ALL CLEANED UP, Davey!" The girls all laughed again.

Lynda stepped out in front of Davey, and started to rub her fingertip down his bare chest again, across his belly and down to his limp penis. "We have to GO AWAY for a few minutes, Davey, but we're going to COME BACK. Don't worry!"

Melissa chuckled. "WE have to find someone to bring here!"

"We want to SHOW her your PENIS!" Elizabeth giggled. "I think she'll LIKE looking at your little PENIS, Davey!" They all laughed.

Lynda slid her hand down and caught the base of Davey's penis between her fingers. She gave it a little squeeze. "Now DON'T GO AWAY, Davey!" and she and Melissa and Elizabeth took off behind the tree. He could hear them giggling as they went back down the trail, toward Barton Street.

Davey hung there, naked, on the tree, feeling humiliated, angry, and scared. The only time he'd been naked before was in the bathroom at his house, when he'd been changing clothes or taking a shower. Then, no one had been around. He'd never been completely naked outdoors, feeling the breeze blowing lightly across his completely bare body. It was a new sensation, and a scary one. Even his private parts were no longer private--his penis and his testicles were dangling out there in the breeze, for any passer-by to see and examine. And he couldn't move his legs or his arms or his chest--they were all tied securely to the tree. He felt defenseless and vulnerable.

He wondered how long he was going to be tied to the tree. He had no idea what time it was, but he knew he was supposed to meet up with Holly pretty soon. Maybe he was already late! What would Holly be thinking? Would she think he'd forgotten? Would she be mad at him? Would she want to break up with him? And he couldn't really tell her why he was late! It would be too embarrassing! In fact, he could never tell anyone--not his mom or his teacher or Gary, and certainly not Holly! He couldn't let anyone know about this humiliation! It was too degrading!

But wait! He thought, Elizabeth had said that they going to put this new batch of pictures on Lynda's webpage! That means that everyone would see! Emily and Lindsay and Sara and Mindy and all the other girls at school would all see Davey--tied up, humiliated, and naked. He could imagine all the comments the girls would make about his naked body. He knew there would be a lot of comments about his private parts. Just what he needed!--a bunch of girls in his class discussing his penis!

Davey shuddered in horror.

Part III coming soon.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Interesting turn of events. I wonder who the girls are going to get to see him naked.
Datom

Post by Datom »

Part III

[THIS SECTION CONTAINS AN ACCOUNT OF NON-CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING UNDERAGE PARTICIPANTS.
iF THIS SUBJECT MATTER OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE STOP READING.]

Davey felt like he'd been left there for hours, but in fact it was only about twenty minutes. Then, he heard some rustling on the path behind him, and the sound of girls' voices.

"Too bad! We CAPTURED you, and you have to DO WHAT WE SAY!" said one of them. It sounded like Melissa.

"We have to show you something." That was Lynda.

"Please, let me go!" begged another voice. "Please! I'm supposed to meet someone!" It sounded a little like Holly! What would she be doing out here?

"You can go as SOON as we're FINISHED with you," Melissa again. The voices were coming closer. "Right now you have to DO WHAT WE SAY."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"We just want to show you something," Lynda answered. "Now, DO WHAT WE SAY, or Melissa will have to HIT YOU with her STICK again." They were right behind the tree now.

They came into view. Sure enough, it was Holly, walking in front of Melissa and Lynda. Holly was wearing a pink cami with little green flowers lining the top. One of the straps had slipped almost off her shoulder. She wore short white shorts and pink flip-flops. Lynda was right behind her, gripping her arm tightly with those long spidery fingers. Melissa followed close behind, prodding Holly with her stick.

As Holly was pushed around the tree, she gasped as she saw Davey, tied up completely nude. Davey felt himself blanch in total humiliation, as he saw Holly looking up and down at his naked body. He squirmed as her eyes moved down his belly and rested on his exposed genitals.

Lynda came up. "LOOK, Davey!" she cooed. "We FOUND your little GIRLFRIEND HOLLY! We decided to MAKE you SHOW HOLLY your little PENIS!" Lynda slipped her finger under Davey's penis and stroked the underside. "Isn't that NICE?" She turned to Holly. “How do you like Dave’s PENIS? Doesn’t he have the CUTEST little PENIS?” She was grinning.

Holly looked horrified. "You LET HIM GO!" she shouted, almost in tears.

SMACK! The stick slapped viciously across the back of Holly's bare thighs. Davey saw her wince in pain.

"I DON'T CARE!" Holly said angrily through her tears. "I don't care if you DO HIT ME. I don't care if you KEEP ON hitting me with your stupid stick! That's CRUEL what you're doing to poor Davey! He must feel so EMBARRASSED, being put on exhibit like that, all nude!" She stamped her foot angrily. "You LET HIM GO!"

Davey saw Melissa raise the stick again, then she stopped. An evil grin spread across her face.

"Okay, I CHANGED my MIND." Melissa walked up in front of Davey, holding the stick. She stuck her face in front of Davey's and tapped him on the chest with the end of the stick. "From NOW ON, if little HOLLY is BAD, or SASSES BACK, or TRIES to ESCAPE, I'll just hit YOU instead, Davey!" She dragged the stick down across Davey's belly. The end of the stick poked Davey's navel. "And if YOU talk back to us or sass us, then I'll HIT little HOLLY with my stick!" The end of the stick dragged down to the base of Davey's penis. "Won't that be FUNNY?" Melissa leered. Lynda and Elizabeth chuckled.

"Good idea!" Lynda exclaimed.

"NO!" Davey heard himself say out loud. "Don't you DARE do anything to her!"

SMACK! went the stick, again across Holly's thighs. She winced again. Davey could see the tears of pain and frustration on her face.

"Hey, Davey!" Lynda came up and put her face in front of Davey's face, "I think your little GIRLFRIEND here is such a little CUTIE." Melissa and Elizabeth moved next to Holly and clutched her arms. Lynda kept on talking, "I would LOVE to check out Holly's BODY, wouldn't you, Davey? She must have a CUTE little BODY!" She moved over next to where Holly was being held. Davey could see the terrified look on Holly's face.

Lynda reached over to the bottom of Holly's cami. "Let's just TAKE OFF this little TOP," she purred, "and we can LOOK at Holly's little NIPPLES. I bet Holly has CUTE little NIPPLES."

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!" Holly shouted.

SMACK! Melissa reached out with the stick and smacked Davey across his bare belly. He could feel the rough bark of the tree scraping on his back as he lurched in pain.

Lynda was talking to Holly, "Now just HOLD STILL, while we UNDRESS you for Davey." Her hands slipped under the edge of Holly’s pink cami and slid up the sides of Holly’s body, slipping the cami up over Holly’s head. Elizabeth grabbed the cami and flung it over the log. Holly stood there, topless, unable to move, her arms gripped tightly by Melissa and Lynda. Davey tried not to stare, but couldn’t take his eyes away from Holly’s young chest. Her breasts were just starting to form. Her nipples were dark pink and starting to protrude. The areolas were about an inch across, were light pink, and just raised off the surface of her skin. She looked up and saw him staring at her chest. He quickly looked away, then found his eyes drawn back.

Lynda grinned “I think maybe little Holly is ASHAMED to SHOW DAVEY her little NIPPLES.”

Elizabeth came up behind Holly with a piece of the clothesline. Melissa reached back and held Holly's arms behind her, while Elizabeth tied Holly's wrists together behind her back. When Holly's hands were tied, Lynda came up next to Holly and put her left hand across Holly's bare back, and led her to the tree, in front of Davey. As Holly stood in front of Davey, a terrified look on her face, Lynda kept her left hand on Holly's back, and reached her right hand to touch Holly's chest.

"Oh, MY! What CUTE little NIPPLES!" Lynda cooed, touching Holly's left nipple with her fingertip. As her finger started caressing the nipple, Holly inhaled, and her jaw dropped.

"I LIKE these little NIPPLES!" Lynda went on. "LOOK at them, Davey! Her little NIPPLES are so PINK and PUFFY!" Her fingers rubbed Holly's nipple, making it undulate on the skin of her breast.

"STOP DOING THAT!" cried Davey, and he suddenly realized his mistake, as the stick slapped harshly across the back of Holly's legs. Holly winced again.

"Oooooh, look at THIS!" Lynda purred. "This little NIPPLE is getting all nice and HARD and PERKY!" She took Holly's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gently pinched.

"OW! CUT IT OUT!" yelped Holly.

SMACK! Melissa's stick came down across Davey's belly again. He jerked, and again he felt the tree bark scrape his bare back.

"Be CAREFUL, Holly!" Melissa chortled. "REMEMBER, every time you yell out, I'm going to HIT DAVEY with my STICK!" She turned and grinned at Davey.

“MY, MY!” Lynda’s fingers slid over Holly’s bare chest. Her thumb came to rest in the middle, and her forefinger gently squeezed under Holly’s breast. “Look at THIS, Davey!” She grinned at Davey, then turned back to examining Holly. “How SWEET! She’s starting to get little BREAST BUDS!” Her fingers squeezed Holly’s breast. “That’s so ADORABLE!”

Holly started to cry out, then stopped.

Lynda continued to fondle Holly’s breast. “Hey Davey!” she grinned at him. “Your little GIRLFRIEND is going to be RIPE pretty soon! Won’t that be NICE?” Her finger began to touch Holly's nipple again. Davey could see Holly shiver.

"Let's take off her SHORTS," suggested Elizabeth. "I want a picture of her in JUST HER little PANTIES."

Holly tried to squirm loose from Lynda's grip, but Melissa caught her arm. Maintaining her grip, she stooped down and slid her finger inside the waist of Holly's shorts, pulling down on the elastic. Elizabeth came over to hold Holly's other arm, while Melissa removed Holly's shorts and slid them down her bare legs. Then Lynda moved behind Holly and grabbed her around her bare waist and picked her up, so that Melissa was able to slide Holly's flip-flops and shorts off her feet. Holly stood there in the woods, clad in nothing but her tiny panties, hands tied behind her, with the three bigger girls surrounding her.

"Awwww! She looks so CUTE!" cooed Lynda, rubbing her hand across Holly's bare back.

Bound to the tree, Davey could see Holly standing there amid the girls. As she turned away from him, he saw her back, with her hands tied behind her. Her panties were white, adorned with little red hearts, with little lace around the waist and the leg-holes. The backs of her thighs stood pale and trembling with fright, and her little buttocks quivered inside her panties. Elizabeth reached down and squeezed Holly's right butt cheek. Holly jumped with fright.

"Cute little ASS!" Elizabeth chuckled. She squeezed again.

"Hey, HOLLY!" Lynda slipped her fingertip inside the elastic of Holly's panties, and started running it back and forth, "These are the CUTEST little PANTIES! I like the little HEARTS!" She grinned. "Did you WEAR these little PANTIES just for DAVEY?" Lynda looked over at Davey. "Do you like Holly's little PANTIES, Davey? Aren't they CUTE?"

Elizabeth came up with her camera. "I'm just going to take a PICTURE of your little PANTIES," she said, "so we can SHOW your PANTIES on the INTERNET."

"No, Please don't!" whimpered Holly.

Holly was still facing away from Davey, so he couldn't see her face. He saw Melissa come up and grip Holly's arm, while Elizabeth crouched down and focused her camera on the middle of Holly's bare body.

"I think all the BOYS at your SCHOOL are gonna LIKE CHECKING OUT your little PANTIES," Elizabeth cooed. She reached her finger out and adjusted Holly's panties, then took the picture. She turned to Lynda.

'I brought my other camera," she said. "This one will take clearer pictures close up. It'll also do short videos. Maybe I can do one of those later."
Lynda and Melissa grinned.

Lynda turned to Davey. "And NOW," she cooed, "it's TIME to TAKE OFF Holly's little PANTIES,. . ."

"NO!" Holly yelled.

". . . so we can MAKE her SHOW DAVEY her little VAGINA!" Lynda reached out and slid her fingertip into the back of Holly's panties, and gently pulled down. She took both sides and slid them down Holly's bare legs. Melissa went behind Holly and picked her up by the waist. Holly kicked, to no avail, as her panties were being removed from her feet.

"NO! STOP IT!" she yelled.

Elizabeth went over and picked up the stick, and slapped Davey's belly sharply with it. He lurched up in pain, his back scraping against the tree. Elizabeth giggled. "That's so FUNNY how you JUMP when I HIT you. I LIKE MAKING you JUMP!" She poked Davey's belly with the stick. Davey lurched again. "This is FUN!" Elizabeth chuckled. "Your little PENIS WIGGLES whenever you JUMP!" She poked Davey a third time. "I like MAKING you WIGGLE your PENIS for me!" She slid the stick down Davey's belly and down under his penis. Then she giggled.

Davey looked over at Holly. Lynda and Melissa had turned Holly around, and were leading her over to where Davey was tied up.

Holly was completely naked. She was breathing heavily, and Davey could see her little breasts moving quickly up and down, her little pink nipples rising and falling slightly as she breathed. Her belly was pulsing up and down as she breathed. Davey could see her little navel rising and falling.

He tried not to look down between Holly's legs, but he couldn't help it. He'd never seen this part of a girl before in his life, so he hadn't known what to expect. Holly's naked little pubic mound expanded and contracted gently at the bottom of her bare belly, and Davey could see the front edge of Holly's pink vagina lips, starting to swell. He looked up at her face, but she was looking ashamedly down at the ground. As Melissa led her forward, she put her finger under Holly’s chin and lifted it, so that she was facing Davey. Davey could see tears of embarrassment trickling down Holly’s cheek. Melissa looked at Davey. "See, Davey? Doesn’t she have a CUTE LITTLE VAGINA?”

“I think little Holly is EMBARRASSED of SHOWING DAVEY her little VAGINA.” Elizabeth chortled.

"Awwwww! She doesn't look very HAPPY," observed Lynda. "I bet Davey wants a HAPPY little GIRLFRIEND." She led Holly over to the log. Melissa followed, gripping Holly's arm. "Let's lay little HOLLY down on her BACK over the LOG, and see if we can make her HAPPY for DAVEY." She turned and grinned impishly at Davey. Then she and Melissa steered Holly around, and picked her up and laid her over the log. Holly's body was arched up over the log, with her trembling belly thrust up high. Davey could see her legs draping down from the log. Lynda and Melissa sat down on the log next to her.

"What are . . what . . .are. . . you going to do to me?" Davey could hear Holly's voice gasping out.

Without answering, Lynda reached out her left hand and grasped Holly's bare leg. Melissa took Holly's other leg. They pulled and spread both Holly's legs apart, so that her vagina was clearly visible.

Lynda turned her head toward Davey and grinned. She ostentatiously licked the forefinger of her right hand. Then she turned back and touched her wet finger to Holly's exposed vagina. Davey watched as Lynda stroked Holly's vaginal lips. He couldn't see Holly's face, but he could hear her crying out "Agh! . . . Agh! . . . Stop it!. . .Don't do that!. . .Agh!"

Davey watched in horrified fascination as Lynda's finger manipulated Holly's vaginal lips. Then, she slipped her finger down to Holly's clitoris, and rubbed it in small circles. Holly's body was heaving up and down on the log, as her voice continued crying out "Agh! . . . Please don't! . . .Agh!. . .Please stop!. . .Agh! Agh!"

Elizabeth slipped in with her camera. "I gotta get a video of this!" she said, aiming the camera at Holly's vagina and pushing the button.

"No!" Holly's voice pleaded. "Please don't! Don't take a picture of me down there! Agh! Please don't"!

Suddenly, Lynda slipped her finger back to Holly's vagina and pushed it abruptly inside. As she did, Davey could hear Holly gasp with surprise. She suddenly stopped crying out, and started breathing heavily and quickly. Davey could see Lynda's hand maneuvering in Holly's crotch, faster and faster. As Holly gasped for breath, Elizabeth held her hand down on Holly's belly, to keep her from flopping on the log. In between the gasping, Davey could hear Holly start to whimper helplessly.

Lynda turned abruptly to Davey and grinned at him. "THERE, Davey!" she said triumphantly. "I POPPED HOLLY for you!" She held up her index finger. The end of it was crimson with Holly's blood. “I POPPED her little HYMEN! I POPPED it OPEN! Now you can STICK YOUR PENIS INSIDE HOLLY--WHENEVER YOU WANT, Davey!"

From behind the log Davey could hear Holly whimpering softly.

Lynda stood up and came over to Davey, grinning. She held up her forefinger, still wet with Holly's blood. She reached down and wiped her finger dry on Davey's belly.

"See, Davey?" she cooed. "Now little HOLLY is READY for FUCKING!" She giggled. "Isn't that NICE?"

From behind the log, Holly's whimpering continued. She caught her breath. "I HATE you!" she gasped, in between sobs.

Melissa picked up the stick, and came over to Davey. She smacked Davey smartly across his bare thighs with the stick. Davey lurched, feeling his back scrape against the tree bark again.

Lynda reached out her hand and patted the side of Davey's face. "Too bad your little GIRL FRIEND won't be a GOOD GIRL for us!" She put her face right up in Davey's face, and whispered. "It's her fault we have to keep HITTING you with our STICK!" She leaned forward and kissed Davey lightly on the chin. Then she stepped back and giggled.

Holly sobbed again. Davey looked over at her. Elizabeth had gotten her up off the log, and now she was standing on the bare ground, naked as a baby. Davey could see that her eyes were red from crying, and her breasts were still heaving in and out from her breathing. Melissa went over to Holly, and gripped her tightly by her arm, and led her up in front of Davey.

Suddenly Lynda giggled loudly. "Oh! Look at YOU, Davey! I think you LIKE her, don't you?"

Lynda was pointing down at Davey's penis. Davey looked down. He hadn't realized it, but while he'd been watching Holly being molested, his penis had gotten big and hard. He suddenly became conscious of the ache and throbbing in his groin.

"Ohhhhh, Davey! Your little PENIS is STICKING OUT! That means you LOVE HOLLY!" Elizabeth giggled. She quickly picked up her camera and stooped down. Davey could hear the soft click of her camera as she photographed his penis.

"Isn't that SWEET?" Lynda chortled. "Davey LOVES little HOLLY! That's so NICE!"

Elizabeth giggled. "He must REALLY LOVE HER! That's why his little PENIS is so NICE AND PERKY, just for HER!" She reached under Davey's penis and tickled it with her finger.

Holly had stopped crying. She was staring in fear at Davey's erect penis.

Lynda grinned at Davey. "They're so CUTE! All NAKED as a couple of little BUGS! Hee-hee!" She ticked Davey’s belly and giggled.

"I think Davey LOVES Holly!" Elizabeth chortled.

"Yeah! And I think she LOVES Davey!" Melissa chimed in.

"I KNOW!" Lynda grinned. "Let's MAKE THEM KISS!"

She went over to where the wooden crate had been set and picked it up and brought it over to the tree. She placed it underneath Davey, where it had been before. "Now, just MAKE her STAND on the BOX"

Melissa led Holly over to the box. Holly stood on the ground in front of it, hesitating, as if she didn't want to get to close to Davey.

"Get up on the box, Holly!" directed Melissa.

Holly stood there on the ground, naked, not moving. Davey looked at her face. Holly's head was down, and her eyes were still on Davey's erect penis. He could hear her breathing heavily, in fear. Melissa pulled her arm, but Holly refused to move. Elizabeth handed Melissa the stick.

"GET UP THERE, you little BITCH!" ordered Melissa, smacking Holly smartly across her bare buttocks. Holly flinched. Melissa smacked her again, harder, and Holly jumped, gasping, then moved hesitantly forward up onto the box.

Davey could feel the nearness of her, even before her body touched his. He could feel the warmth of her quivering young body. He looked into her face. Her eyes, puffed up and red from crying, were now open again in fear as she stared at him. Her lower jaw trembled. She opened her mouth to try to say something, but nothing came out.

"You HAVE to KISS HER, Davey!" commanded Lynda. Davey stared at Holly's face, but didn't know how to respond.

"Come on, Davey!" chimed in Elizabeth.

Lynda came up right behind Holly. "If you DON'T KISS HOLLY, we'll have to HIT HER with the HITTING STICK!" She took the stick and smacked Holly's bare butt cheeks hard. Holly flinched. Davey, looking into her face, saw the horror in her eyes. Again she tried to talk, but nothing came out.

SMACK! went the stick again. Again Holly lurched. "You better KISS your GIRLFRIEND, Davey!" jeered Melissa.

Lynda put her arm around Holly's bare shoulders. "Now both of you, OPEN YOUR MOUTHS and PUT THEM TOGETHER." She pushed Holly's face closer to Davey. "When you put your mouths together, Davey, you have to PUT YOU TONGUE inside HOLLY'S MOUTH." She giggled. "If you don't, I'll have to HIT HOLLY AGAIN." She tapped the stick on Holly's bare buttocks lightly, giggling.

She pushed Holly's trembling body right up to Davey. He could feel her mouth touching his. He could hear Lynda saying "Now keep your mouths open!"

Davey could taste the inside of Holly's mouth. It tasted clean and innocent. He could feel her making sounds from her mouth "Ungh! Ungh!" and could feel her breath puffing back into his own mouth.

"Come on, Davey! Get that tongue inside her mouth!"

Davey hesitated. TWAP! went the stick across Holly's naked buttocks. He felt her little body lurch.

"I'm going to KEEP HITTING HER until you get your TONGUE in there!"

Davey stuck out his tongue. The end of his tongue could feel Holly's upper teeth. Then the tip of his tongue touched the tip of hers.

"ATTA BOY, Davey! FRENCH her GOOD!" called out Melissa, giggling.

Lynda's face was right next to Davey's, watching. "Now KEEP your TONGUE in there, Davey! WORK it AROUND! She LIKES it!" Lynda rubbed the stick against Holly's buttocks. "And if you TAKE OUT your TONGUE, little Holly gets another SPANKING!"

"Ungh!" went Holly. Davey could see Holly's eyes right in front of him. They were tear-stained, and open wide with fear.

Lynda rubbed Holly's butt cheek again. Holly wiggled. Davey could feel her bare nipples touch against his chest. They were hard. He felt her pull back suddenly.

Lynda grinned, and rubbed her hand up Holly's back. Then she slowly but firmly pressed on Holly's back, forcing Holly's body up against Davey's. Davey could feel Holly's warm breasts up against his chest. He could feel her stomach pushing against his abdomen. Holly twitched again.

"Keep that TONGUE moving, Davey! Or I'll have to SPANK her AGAIN!"

Davey quickly ran his tongue around the inside of Holly's mouth. He could feel her little tongue reaching into his mouth, touching the side of his tongue.

Melissa came over and slid her hand down Holly's back. Her big hand came to rest under Holly's little butt cheeks. She pushed up and then let down. "LOOK! I'm MAKING them RUB their little BELLIES TOGETHER!"

Davey could feel Holly's warm belly rubbing against his, as Melissa maneuvered Holly's little body. He could also feel his penis getting even harder. It was stiff, pointing straight out in between Holly's legs. Then he could feel the top of his penis rubbing against the warm moistness of Holly's vagina. He heard Holly gasp, and he felt her chin start to tremble. He felt Lynda fingering his penis, and he felt pressure building up inside his penis. He tried to hold it back.

Down below he heard Lynda giggle. "Look at the SIZE of this little PENIS!" she chortled. "I think he's READY!"

As his penis pressed up against Holly's vagina he could feel Lynda's fingers touching the underside. The pressure inside his penis was getting even more intense. Then he felt Lynda's fingers grasp his penis from both sides and point it upward.

At the same time, Melissa was pulling Holly back away from Davey. She and Lynda were tipping Holly's naked little body back. Davey looked down. He could see the base of his penis, but not the rest of it. He felt his penis surrounded by something warm and moist.

"No! No!" Holly was crying out. "Don't! Please don't!" He looked at her. Her face was contorted in fear. Her eyes were wide open, and tears were starting to well out of them.

He looked down again. He could see that his penis was inserted inside Holly's little vagina.

Holly's little belly was heaving up and down now. Melissa was guiding Holly's butt back and forth. Davey could feel his penis going deeper inside Holly, then back out a little. Then deeper again, then back. He could feel his own heart pounding. He could hear little Holly pleading "No! NO!" Don't!” over and over, "PLEASE DON'T!"

He heard Lynda's voice from down below, "Now, Davey, I'm gonna MAKE you SQUIRT your BOY-JUICE into HOLLY!"

"NO! NO!" Holly screamed. "Please don't! Oh, Davey! NO! PLEASE DON'T!"

“Hey, if we make you squirt HARD ENOUGH, you’ll make little HOLLY have a BABY!”

“That’d be TOO FUNNY!” Elizabeth laughed.

“Oh GOD! NO!” Holly gasped.

Davey fought to keep his penis from releasing. His whole body was tight, and his groin ached and throbbed as he held on.

Then suddenly, he felt Lynda tickle the bottom of his testicles.

It was so unexpected that he let go. In that instant he could feel himself releasing the load that he'd been holding in his penis. Holly suddenly gasped, and her eyes opened wide in horror, as she felt Davey's hot greasy semen being impelled up into her helpless little body.

"Oh! Holly! I'm sorry!" Davey didn't exactly realize what he'd done, but he did know that he'd squirted into Holly. Her eyes were still wide open, and her little chest was heaving up and down as she panted and gasped for breath.

“I’m SORRY, Holly! I tried not to!” Davey pleaded, “I really tried! Honest!”

Holly just stared back at him, with big hurt eyes. He could see more tears forming in her eyes

“Awwww!” Lynda crooned at Davey. “How NICE! You SQUIRTED your BOY-JUICE up into little HOLLY’s BODY!” She giggled. “I bet Holly LIKED IT!”

“Hey, Davey! You SQUIRTED your BOY-JUICE so hard into little Holly’s BODY! I bet you MADE Holly HAVE A BABY!” Melissa guffawed.
Melissa and Elizabeth were pulling Holly back. They laid her body on the ground, on her back. As she lay there, naked, with her legs still spread, Davey looked at her.

Holly’s pubic mound was all red and sore. There was blood around her vagina, and, dripping from in between her vaginal lips, there was a thick whitish fluid.

“SEE? See what you DID to little HOLLY?” chortled Lynda. “I bet she LIKED it!”

Davey looked again at Holly. Her breasts were going up and down a little faster, now. And he could see that she was starting to cry. Lynda looked at Holly and laughed. She took the stick from Elizabeth and prodded Holly’s legs open wider. More whitish fluid started oozing out of Holly’s vagina.

“You really FUCKED HER GOOD, Davey!” giggled Elizabeth. She took the camera and aimed it at Holly’s crotch. “I bet you even GOT her PREGNANT!” As tears welled up in Holly’s eyes, Elizabeth took pictures of Holly’s oozing vaginal lips.

“Okay, I guess that’s it, then,” said Lynda. Melissa went behind the tree, and Davey could feel his ankles being untied. Suddenly his legs were free, then the pressure around his belly was released, as the rope around his midsection was untied. He felt himself drop, scraping his already raw back against the tree. His hands were still tied back behind the tree, and as he dropped, he felt like they were pulled up.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had rolled Holly over on her stomach. She started untying Holly’s hands.

Lynda came over to Davey. She put her hand on Davey’s stomach and grinned mischievously at him. “It was FUN, making you FUCK your GIRLFRIEND,” she said. “I CAN’T WAIT ‘til we POST these PICTURES on the INTERNET!” She tickled his navel with her finger, one more time. Then he felt the ropes holding his wrists loosen. He dropped his arms.

“Well, ‘BYE!” Elizabeth grinned at Davey, and she and Lynda and Melissa turned and walked away on the path leading to Melissa’s house. Davey could hear them talking and giggling as they left.

Davey turned and looked at Holly. She had picked herself up, and was walking over to the log, where her clothes were laying.

“Holly, I really didn’t mean to do that! I’m . . . I’m sorry!” he stammered. I really didn’t mean to . . .”

Holly turned and looked at him with lifeless eyes. “Yeah, I know . . .” She turned away quickly, as though she couldn’t stand to see him. Avoiding his eyes, she reached down and picked up her panties and put them on. Then she reached for her cami.

Davey suddenly realized that he, too, was naked. He turned away from Holly, not saying anything for a minute. Then, figuring that she was dressed by then, he turned back and walked over to the log to retrieve his own clothes. As he reached for his shirt, he could see, in the corner of his eye, Holly walking slowly down the path, back to her house. He watched, but she didn’t look back.
Lola

Post by Lola »

"zip goes the zipper"Ahaha loved that kind of lines. So humiliating the way they tier him! Great story
Datom

Post by Datom »

Part IV

That evening, Davey sat in his room, looking at his computer screen. He had e-mailed Holly four times that afternoon, but had had no response. He was worried. He was still too embarrassed to call her on the phone and talk to her, but he had to know, had to at least hear from her. He felt horrible about what he’d done to her. But, darn it, it wasn’t his fault! He couldn’t help it! They had him tied up, and Lynda had been touching him, making him do whatever she wanted! It was her fault! But somehow Davey felt like Holly was blaming him.

He looked at his inbox again, and found the old e-mail from Gary. He clicked on the “CLICK HERE” link and found himself on Lynda’s page. He looked at the whole page, scrolling down slowly, looking for new pictures. He didn’t see any. Good, he thought. Maybe they won’t really put them up.
. . . . . . . .
As Davey approached the school Monday morning, he felt a measure of confidence starting to return. He had watched Lynda’s website all weekend, and hadn’t seen any more pictures, at least of him. Maybe Lynda had the sense to be afraid to put them up. After all, the pictures from Saturday were pretty bad.

Approaching the school building he looked around. Holly was nowhere to be seen. Usually she got to school about the same time Davey did. He hadn’t heard from her all weekend—that was the one thing that bothered him. He couldn’t get the image out of his mind, of little Holly walking slowly off into the woods, in tears. He wanted to know that she was all right, and that she knew he wasn’t at fault for what happened, and that she wasn’t blaming him.

He walked up to the school building, acutely aware of the other boys and girls outside the building. None of them paid any attention to him—good! He saw Gary walking up from the other direction, and waved. Gary waved back. He looked around, but still didn’t see Holly anywhere.

The bell rang.

. . . . . . . . .

Sitting in the classroom, Davey decided to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. It was strange—Holly still hadn’t arrived at school, and Davey was a little worried about her. He looked around, but Lindsay and Emily and Sara weren't paying any particular attention to him. They were just chattering on about some odd subject or other. So far, so good, Davey thought.

. . . . . . .
By noon, Davey had pretty well forgotten most of his worry. He'd gone through the whole morning and no one had paid any particular attention to him. He'd seen Gary in the hall for a few minutes, and Gary had said something to him about the tree house--something about what his dad had said about using his tools, or something. Other than that, no reference back to the weekend, from anyone. No one had looked at him funny, or made any weird comments or gestures to him. The only thing nagging him was that he still hadn't seen Holly. He half hoped he wouldn't; the incident had been as horrifying for her as it had for him, and he didn't know what he'd say to her if he did see her. Or, for that matter, if she'd even want to talk to him, or even look at him.
. . . . . . .

That evening, Davey lay in his room, on his bed, looking at his laptop. He'd checked his e-mail for a message from Holly. Nothing. Okay, he thought, I have to know. Is she mad at me, or what? He clicked the "new message" button on the screen, and typed in Holly's address. Then he typed, "u wernt in scool today. r u ok? I m worryd about u holly. plez email me back!!" then clicked "send."

He was relieved that no one at school had said anything about his humiliating adventure in Barton Woods Saturday. It seemed that Lynda hadn't posted any pictures of Saturday online after all. He hadn't checked since Sunday afternoon, but he figured he must be safe, if he hadn't heard any little gestures or gibes about it from his classmates.

Cautiously, Davey went to the link and clicked into Lynda's site. He scrolled down to the link "my little frend davey" and clicked on it.

He felt himself going pale.

There were three new pictures on the screen, all taken Saturday in the woods. One was of him with his arms tied behind the tree. He could see the edge of Lynda's arm and finger reaching out toward him.

The next picture showed Davey with his arms behind the tree and the rope around his belly. They had taken off his shorts and he was tied helplessly in just his underpants. Underneath were a few comments:

Once again, there was the usual collection of comments:

oooh! look at davey! having his underpants tooken off!
saralady 9.21.10

what a cute littel bely buton!
brittanythurk 9.21.10

look! u can c DAVEYS PEENIS inside his underpants!
msemily 9.21.10

HAY LYNDA! did u MAKE him SHOW his PEENIS?
bichygurl 9.21.10

yeah I did! its CUTE! we took PICTERS of it! wanna c em?
lyndalady 9.21.10

YEA! can u send em 2 us? we wanna c daveys little peenis!
lindsaywilliams 9.21.10

sent me a pic of it too!
ginadoll 9.21.10

Davey could feel his heart stop inside his chest. He felt a chill running though his body, at the thought of Lindsay and Emily and Brittany looking at pictures of his naked penis, giggling and squealing with delight. He wanted to crawl under the covers of his bed never come out, never go back to school and face them again.

Quickly, he clicked out of Lynda's website. On the screen was his email page. He looked again--still no word from Holly. He thought briefly of feigning illness and skipping school the next day. No, he decided, I have to brave it, even put up with all those girls giggling at me. I have to see Holly tomorrow.
. . . . . . . . .

The next morning, Davey stayed outside as long as he could. He stayed in the corner of the schoolyard, trying to stay away from everyone else until the bell rang. Across the schoolyard he could see Lindsay and Emily talking energetically. He saw Emily throw back her head and laugh, then Lindsay grinned. They both looked around, but Davey managed to get around a corner of the building and out of their sight before they saw him. He waited a minute, then peered pack around the corner.

Lindsay had left by now, and Emily was standing by herself. Davey looked across the schoolyard. He didn't see Holly anywhere. No big, deal, he thought, she usually gets here late.

Davey stayed out of sight until the bell rang. Then he took a deep breath and headed into class.

Once in class, he took his seat, then cautiously looked out of the corner of one eye at Emily and Brittany and Lindsay. They didn't seem to be paying any attention to him. He looked at Holly's desk. It was still empty. Where was she, anyway? Was she seriously sick? Did her absence have anything to do with her ordeal in the woods Saturday? And why hadn’t she answered any of his emails? Davey wondered.

As the morning went on, Davey went from one class to the next, gradually forgetting about the pictures. He made it through Language Arts, Social Studies, and Math, without anyone saying anything to him. As the morning went on, he finally found himself thinking about Lynda’s website less and less. Finally it was time to head for the cafeteria for lunch.

The hallway was crowded, leading to the cafeteria. Davey hadn’t stopped at his locker, so he was carrying his books down the hall. Threading through the crowd of other students, he approached a shelf just outside the cafeteria. Several students had already piled their books on this shelf, before going in for lunch. Davey unloaded his books on an empty spot on the shelf.

He got into the cafeteria line. Next to the line a group of seventh-grade girls were gathered, talking. He heard them all giggle at once. Then he felt a finger reach out and poke him in his stomach. The finger wiggled, in a tickling motion. The girls giggled again.

“Hey! What are you doing?” he asked indignantly.

“We like your belly button. We want to tickle it,” answered one of them.

“We saw your belly button on the internet. We think it’s cute,” chimed in another.

“Well, cut it out!” returned Davey, lamely.

The girls giggled. “We saw your little undies, too.”

“We saw where Lynda was getting ready to take off your undies!”

The girls giggled again. Davey was getting really embarrassed. “Just shut up about it!”

“Awwww!” cooed one of them. ”Sounds like little Davey is embarrassed about being shown on the internet in just his little underpants!”

Fortunately, the line moved up at that point, and Davey found himself getting farther away from the girls. He was frustrated. Was this going to happen to him again and again all day? He hoped not.

He entered the cafeteria and went through the line. Carrying his tray out, he spotted Gary and a couple of his other friends sitting at a table near the wall. He went and sat down at a space next to Gary.

“Hey, Davey!” Gary greeted him, “I was just telling Matt about our treehouse, that we built this Saturday.”

“Sounds cool,” Matt said. “Are you guys gonna work on it again this weekend? Can I come and see it?”

“Yeah,” Gary volunteered. “Sure. We’re gonna be putting in the walls. Aren’t we, Davy?”

“Uh, yeah,” Davy responded, “That’s right.”

As the boys ate lunch the conversation continued. Finally, the next three-minute bell sounded. “Time to get back to class,” Gary observed.

“Yeah, back to the grindstone,” Matt grinned. “See you later!”

Davey went back to the hallway to pick up his books from the shelf. Taking them down, he found a note sticking prominently out of his Social Studies book. He pulled it out and looked at it:

hay davey! I like yr litel peenis!
it is CUTE!

Oh, no! Is this going to go on all day? Davey looked around, but didn’t see anyone in the hall watching him. Hurriedly, he stuffed the note into the middle of his Social Studies book, and went off to class.

Davey went down the hall toward his Art classroom. As he approached the door, a line of students was coming out of the room in the opposite direction, passing him on the left. Suddenly, a female hand stuck out of the line, finger pointed out, and touched Davey’s pants, right on his crotch. The finger prodded and wiggled on his crotch for a second, then disappeared.

“Hey!” Davey yelled.

He turned around, hoping to identify the culprit. All he could see was the backs of several girls’ heads. He heard a short high-pitched giggle.

“Hey, Davey! Wait up!” He heard Gary’s voice coming up behind him. Gary caught up with him. “What were those girls giggling about?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Davey mumbled evasively.

“They were looking right at you and giggling,” insisted Gary.

“I don’t know,” repeated Davey, a little edgily.

“Okay, okay. You don’t have to get mad about it. Anyway, about the treehouse . . .”

That afternoon Davey got home from school and went straight to his room. He closed the door and flopped down on the bed and flipped open his laptop. Going to his email, he found the link to Lynda’s page, and went to the "my littel frend davey" link. He held his breath and clicked on it.

The three pictures from the previous day were still there. There were a few more comments on each one. But now there was a fourth picture, showing Davey, tied up, with his underpants entirely off. His penis was visible, and Elizabeth was touching the underside of it. Off to one side, Lynda was grinning.

Davey could feel himself blanch in horror. It was bad enough for him to see himself being exhibited naked on the public internet. It was even worse being shown to the world all tied up, helpless, with his arms and legs bound to the tree, so he couldn’t escape; with his nipples and belly all bare and his private parts on display for all the world to see and ogle; with a stupefied look on his face as Elizabeth touched and played with his penis, as though it was her little toy.

Underneath the picture were comments:

oooh! look at daveys little PEENIS!
saralady 9.22.10

it is so CUTE!
anniebee 9.22.10

it is LITTEL! i dint no it wod b so littel!
amanda 9.22.10

it is not as big as JUSTINS PEENIS! justins peenis is bigger
ginadoll 9.22.10

i still think it is CUTE!
saralady 9.22.10

POOR DAVEY! he must feel so DEGRADED! with his littel PEENIS being put on display like that!
annmarie9.22.10

he looks like a DORK!
ryanb 9.22.10

HAY DAVEY! how do u like linda put yr PEENUS on DISPLAY for the HOLE WORLD!
morgan 97 9.22.10

i like how it STIKS OUT! nice & strate!
lindsaywilliams 9.22.10

i like the LITLE RIDGE around the TIP. & the HOLE at the end where his JUCE comes out!
msemily 9.22.10

Davey could feel a shiver going up his spine, and could sense the color draining out of his face. He knew who most of these girls were. Most of them went to his school. Now, here they were, casually discussing his genitals on a public website. He kept reading:

Hi, Davey. It’s me, Sara, from your fourth period English class. Hey, Davey, you must really be embarased about these girls, talking about your penis on the internet. I bet you feel pretty degraded, the way Lynda tied you up to the tree and took pictures of you stark naked and even took pictures of your naked penis. You must feel pretty humiliated that she put your penis on the Internet, for everyone to look at. You know, you shouldnt be ashamed of your penis, Davey. I think you have a very nice penis, even if it is small. After all, Davey, God gave you your small penis for a reason. Someday you will find a girl who will like your small penis. And you have many fine qualities that make up for your small penis. So you shouldn’t be embarased of your penis, Davey.
saramorgan 9.22.10

Davey winced. He knew Sara Morgan from school. She was usually pretty nice to him. He looked at the next one:

What an adorable little penis your young man has, Lynda! It’s sticking out so nice and perky in that picture. I’d love to take him home with me and tie him to my bed and play with that little penis!
Gail56 9.22.10

Creepy! That one was obviously from an older woman! Who’s looking at these pictures, anyway?

Hi, Davey. It’s me, Sara Morgan again. I just want to tell you that I hope you arent embarased about that Gail lady looking at your penis, and wanting to touch your penis and play with it. I know you must be really ashamed of being shown on the internet naked, where hunderds of people are looking at your penis. And that all the girls in school are seeing your penis. Don’t forget that you should never be ashamed of your penis, Davey. You have a very cute penis. And every time I see you in class I will be thinking of your cute little penis. Well, gotta go. See you in school, Davey.
Gail56 9.22.10

Gee! thought Davey. If she’s trying to make me feel better, it isn’t working!

I wanna c it & TUCH it!
amanda4u 9.22.10

MEE 2! how bout 2moro b4 school.
mindy.tee 9.22.10

can i b ther 2?
jamiegurl 9.22.10

K
mindy.tee 9.22.10

it is sech a CUTE littel peenis!
jamiegurl 9.22.10

he lok like a TOTEL DORK!
randy2 9.22.10

i think he looks cute, all tide up nakid!
brittanythurk 9.22.10

Davey shuddered and clicked out of the page. He paused for a couple seconds and took in the idea that other kids at his school were inspecting this picture of his penis. For a moment he felt sick to his stomach.

Then he went back to his inbox and looked at his mail.

No word from Holly.

What is going on with her, Davey wondered. Is she sick? No, she would have answered my e-mail even if she was sick. Is she mad at me about Saturday? Does she think I did that on purpose? She knows I couldn’t help it, doesn’t she? The more Davey wondered, the more he realized he just had to see Holly. He decided then and there—if Holly didn’t show up at school the next day he would ask some questions and find out about her.

. . . . . . . . . . .
He was still thinking about it the next morning, as he walked to school. He left a little earlier than usual. Usually he’d meet Gary at the corner of Barton and Craig, but this morning Davey wanted to walk by himself. He wanted to think.

As he walked up the street to the school, he habitually took the shortcut around the school building, through an alley. He was trying to decide how to approach one of the teachers. He finally had decided on asking Mrs. Engle, the homeroom teacher. Now, how could he ask her? After all, he didn’t really have a reason to be asking about Holly. He’d have to make one up. Homework? No. Oh, wait! That book he’d loaned her! He’d tell Mrs. Engle he was waiting to get it back from her! That was it!

Walking around the corner, into the back of the school, he was still thinking. Would Mrs. Engle be the person to ask? Maybe Mrs. Jeske, the homeroom teacher, would be better. After all, that’s when they take attendance. Only, Mrs. Jeske was kind of cold sometimes. Mrs. Engle, on the other hand, always seemed to be nicer when she talked to students. Davey was so engrossed in thought that he had to veer suddenly to avoid smacking into a dumpster against the school building.

Suddenly, from behind the dumpster, a girl appeared. She was one of the girls in the older grades, but Davey didn’t know her name. She was a good six inches taller than Davey, and she was wearing jeans and a pink tee shirt. She grinned at him evilly.

“Hi, Davey,” she leered.

Davey heard a giggle behind him. He turned around, and saw three other girls, all from older grades, blocking the way behind him, grinning.

“Hi, there, Davey,” one of them gloated. “We saw you on the INTERNET, and we wanted to MEET you.”

“We hope you don’t mind,” said another.

Then Davey felt his arms being grabbed and pulled behind him. He struggled, but he couldn’t get away.

One of the girls came forward. Davey kicked, and almost immediately felt the girl behind him reach her foot around his legs, pinning them against her. He could smell a faint flowery smell from her, as he felt himself being pinned up against her body.

“We just want to have a look at you, Davey,” one of the girls crooned. She reached out and unbuttoned the top of Davey’s jeans.

“We’re going to MAKE you SHOW US your little PENIS, Davey,” said another.

Davey felt his jeans loosening. He struggled, but he felt the girl’s hands slip inside, against his skin, and push his jeans down his thighs.

“Cut it out!” he cried.

“Oh, lookee! He has little BLUE UNDERPANTS on today! How CUTE!”

Her hands reached up and pulled gently at the elastic on his underpants waist. They slipped inside. Davey felt her hands sliding down the side of his hips, as his underpants slipped away, revealing his private parts.

“Mmmmm! What a cute little PENIS!” One of the girls said.

“Just like in the picture,” responded another.

Her hands reached up and pushed Davey’s shirt partway up. He felt her finger reach over and touch his navel. “Cute,” she giggled.
“Hey, Davey,” the girl behind him said quietly into his ear. “I’m going to HOLD you, while AMANDA RUBS your little PENIS with her FINGER.”

“AMANDA is going to make you SQUIRT for us, DAVEY,” said another one.

The girl in front of him licked her fingertip with a loud slurp, then touched the underside of Davey’s penis. “Let’s see how BIG I can make your PENIS get for me, Davey.” He felt her finger push his penis up, against his belly.

The girl behind him suddenly pushed her knee into the small of Davey’s back. He felt himself arch back suddenly, with his belly thrusting out. Then he felt her right hand searching under his shirt until her finger found the tip of his right nipple. He felt her begin to trace her finger gently around his nipple, in a slow circle, over and over.

Another girl knelt down in front of Davey. He couldn’t see her, but he could feel her hand touching his leg, just inside his knee. Her hand slid slowly up his bare thigh, gently squeezing his thigh every few seconds. He felt her hand reach the top of the inside of his thigh, then a finger gently rubbed against the bottom of his testicles.

“Ooooh! Look! It’s growing!”

Suddenly he became conscious that his penis had gotten bigger and harder. The other girl had pulled out her cellphone and flipped it open, and was taking a video picture of Davey’s penis being rubbed. Amanda’s finger was going up and down, up and down, harder and harder.

“Rub harder!”

“Make him SQUIRT NICE AND BIG!”

“All over his BELLY!”

The girls giggled. Davey felt Amanda’s finger digging even harder into his penis.

“COME ON, DAVEY!”

“SQUIRT YOUR BOY-JUICE for us, Davey!”

Davey felt his right nipple tingling. The tingle was going all the way back up into his head. He felt the finger rubbing the bottom of his testicle, tickling him and making his whole crotch shiver. And he felt his penis getting so hard it was starting to ache.

Suddenly, Amanda took Davey’s penis in between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. Davey felt himself releasing the contents of his penis in a sudden squirt.

“Woohoo!” cried one of them.

The semen shot out of Davey’s penis. Part of it landed on his shirt. It felt hot and sticky through the fabric.

“Holy crap! Did you see that?” one of them whooped.

“He got a whole gob of it all over my hand,” grumbled Amanda. She held up her right index finger. “Look at this!” On the tip of her finger was a glob of whitish goo.

“Look at that!” the girl holding Davey said, into his ear.

The other girl held up her cellphone. “I wanna take a picture of that great big glob of boy-juice.”

“I’m just going to rub it on his belly button,” said Amanda, and Davey squirmed as he felt a wet sticky finger rubbing hot sperm on his navel.

The bell rang.

“Oh, god! Gotta get to class! “ The girl behind Davey released him suddenly, and ran toward the side door of the building. The others followed. Davey stood there in the alley, his blue underpants around his ankles.

Davey made it into class just as the second bell was ringing. Mrs. Jeske was about to take attendance, and she gave Davey a mild glare as he ran into the room and slid into his seat. He knew he looked a little bit disheveled. His hair was messed up and his face was flushed. He’d pulled his pants up fast, and his shirt was half-tucked, half un-tucked.

He glanced at Holly’s desk. It was still empty. This was the third day she was absent. He was definitely going to ask Mrs. Engle about this. Maybe she knew something about it.

A giggle from the other side of class attracted his attention, and he turned to look. The giggle had come from Brittany, who had been looking at him. She turned to look at Emily and Lindsay, and they both giggled. They saw Davey looking at them, and they quickly muted their giggling, and looked away. He still saw Lindsay’s shoulders shaking.

“All right, girls, quiet down, please,” Mrs. Jeske scolded. She began taking attendance.

By lunch time Davey was getting frantic, from all the little hints he was getting from the girls. Twice, as he’d been walking down the hall, he’d felt a girl’s finger rub against his crotch and wiggle. Once in the hall he passed a girl from the upper grades, who had looked at him and licked her tongue slowly around her lips, then giggled. And in math someone had passed him another note, this one typed:

3===>
:lol:

Davey didn’t have to be a genius to figure out what it meant. But he couldn’t identify the sender. He looked around and all the other students were busily writing in their notebooks, although several of the girls looked like they were suppressing giggles.

Now, as he headed down the hall toward the cafeteria, he wondered what kind of harassment he’d run into next. He thought, when is all this going to die down? In a way he was glad that Holly was absent, since he didn’t want her to see him at the receiving end of all this humiliation—that would be too much! Still, he wished he could see her again. He’d finish lunch quickly, then head over to Mrs. Engle’s classroom.

He was so lost in thought that he didn’t notice that he was passing the girls’ bathroom. Suddenly an arm reached out and a female hand grabbed his arm and held it like a vise. Davey felt himself being pulled into the girls’ bathroom. His shout of “Hey! No!” was swallowed up by the bathroom door closing behind him.

He looked at his captor. It was a tall lean muscular girl, from the eighth grade. She had now grabbed his other arm and was holding him tightly against her body. He could smell the smell of mustard and onion on her breath, as she dragged him around the corner.

Dave had never been in the girls’ bathroom before. It looked pretty much like the boys’ bathroom in a lot of ways. Now, from behind the stall, two more girls, both eighth graders, came out and headed toward Davey. One of them unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

“Hey, little Davey! Nice to see you,” she leered in his face. She poked the bulge in his underpants with her finger. “Time to show us your little peenie-weenie!” She hooked her finger inside his underpants and pulled them down. “Oooh, cute!” she cooed, as she poked his penis with her finger. “Let’s see how big I can make it get.”

“No shouting, now!” hissed the big girl holding him. Her voice rattled in his ear. “I don’t think you want anyone coming in here and seeing you like this!”

The girl in front of him was rubbing his penis hard with her finger. He felt himself getting erect again. His crotch tingled, even as he squirmed helplessly, unable to escape the big girl’s grip. Meanwhile, the third girl had her cellphone out and was taking pictures of Davey’s crotch, grinning evilly each time she clicked the phone.

“Look at those little balls wiggling!”

“I like that little penis! Look at the little veins on the side!”

Davey felt his whole body being impelled up and down, as the girl relentlessly rubbed his penis against the underside of his belly. He was getting out of breath, and he was conscious that his entire crotch was beginning to ache.

Suddenly Davey heard the bathroom door swing open.

“What’s going on in there?” came an adult voice from the doorway.

The girl in front of Davey quickly removed her hand from his penis. “Nothing, Mrs. Henshaw! We’re just finishing up!”

“Well, hurry up. The bell is about to ring,” and the door swung shut again.

The girls quickly let go of Davey. “Well, you got out of that one, kid!” the girl behind him sneered.

“You won’t get off that easy next time!” said the other one. They turned and left.

Davey took a deep breath and reached to pull up his pants. As he did he heard the bell ring. No! He hadn’t even had time to have lunch! Thanks to these girls he was going to be hungry all afternoon, just so they could have their fun with him. And his crotch was still aching.

He came out into the hall, and looked at the clock. Still time to go to Mrs. Engle’s room and ask her about Holly. Hobbling a little, he headed down the hallway. He realized that his penis was still aching, from being stimulated and not released. It was an irritating feeling. He rounded the corner into the side hallway and went up to the door of Mrs. Engle’s room.

Mrs. Engle was sitting at her desk looking at some papers. She had a red pencil in her hand, and every few seconds she scribbled something on the top paper. She looked up and saw Davey and smiled.

“Hello, David. What can I do for you?”

Mrs. Engle, I have to ask you something. See, I didn’t know who to ask about this, and, and . . .well, it probably sounds a little funny . . . I mean, I don’t know who. . .”

She smiled sympathetically at him and looked at him. “It’s okay, David. I’m not going to laugh at you or anything. What’s on your mind?”

“Well, Mrs. Engle, you know Holly Seeger? In English class?”

“Yes, David? What about Holly?”

“Well, she’s been absent for the last three days. I wondered if you knew if she’s going to be gone for much longer.”

Mrs. Engle’s face clouded over. “Was she your friend, David?”

“Well, uh, yeah, she is.” Davey

“Did you need to ask her something specific?”

“No.” Davey was puzzled. These were strange questions that Mrs. Engle was asking. He explained, “See, I let her borrow a book. About dinosaurs. And I wanted to see if she’s done with it.”

Mrs. Engle hesitated. “I’m surprised she didn’t tell you, David.”

“Tell me what?”

“Well, I’m afraid your friend Holly won’t be going to school here anymore.”

“What???”

“That’s right.” Mrs. Engle looked at Davey a little sadly. “We heard from her parents Monday that she’d be transferring to a different school. And they didn’t let us know where she’d be going, or anything.” She shrugged. “I’m really sorry, David. I can see you’re disappointed.” She reached out and patted his hand. “If I hear from her, I’ll ask about the book.”

Without a word, Davey turned and walked out to the hall, his head hanging down.

Last edited by Datom on Fri May 03, 2024 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Hey Davey you're so funny tied up all naked. Your little willy is so cute i wanted to keep it as a pet. Can i walk your penis on a leash? Hihihihih

Hi Datom. i really love your stories. You're great at writing. All the teasing from the girls was awesome! I'd like to suggest you a story.

I was thinking about a boy who is scared by Kaa the giant snake from "the jungle book". There is a girl who knows that and likes to tease him about it. She tells him that she would love to see him dressed like Mowgli with just a cloth on his privates and that Kaa is coming to eat him.
Then one day to make fun of him she reproduce the scene of Mowgli and Kaa. She sings and dance the song "trust in me" to hypnotize the boy and while the boy is transfixed by the song she and her friends ties him up and strip him naked.

It's just an idea i wanted to share with you! I would love if you write someting like that
Datom

Post by Datom »

Interesting idea, Lola. I'm working on another story right now, but this is a clever idea. I could have some fun with this! Thanks!

Datom