The Punishment

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
edithdick

The Punishment

Post by edithdick »

Hi, my name is Angela Hill. I am a 43-year-old divorcee of about a year and a half. After the divorce, I had to take a job as a housekeeper. One of my clients, Beverly and Mike Johansen, are a particular oddity. For starters, I have known this family for several years, and used to babysit their two sons, Alex (13) and Kyle (11) from almost the beginning. Even now, when the parents are out of town, they have me stay with the sons to make sure they do their homework and get to bed on time.

The trouble started about three months ago. I was there cleaning while Bev was getting ready for work. I heard her scream and come out of the bedroom in nothing but a towel. “BOYS! GET YOU BUTTS OUT HERE NOW!” she boomed.

Alex came running out. “What is it, mom?” He asked defensively.

She was holding a wad of bras, shaking them at her elder son. “Where is your brother?”

“He’s in the shower. What’s the matter?” Kyle asked again.

“Did you do this?” she asked, holding out the bras. In the commotion, I peeked over to watch. I could see the bras were stretched out, broken and otherwise useless.

“No. It was Kyle.” Alex said. “He said he was trying to build a slingshot out of them.”

“KYLE! GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!” She screamed into the bathroom. After a second, she opened the door herself and dragged him out, dripping and naked.

“What did you do to my bras?”

Kyle began crying, “I’m sorry, mom. I was just playing with them.”

Suddenly, Kyle noticed me standing there and turned red as a beet. His hands went to his crotch, and he tried making a break for it. Bev’s grip on his arm was too strong and the two of them fell.

“You are not going anywhere!” she told him firmly, climbing back to her feet. Unfortunately, in the scuffle, Kyle wound up sitting on the edge of her towel, which fell to the floor just as she stood.

Alex burst out laughing as the mother and son squared off with one another. It took half a second for it to sink in, but Bev calmly reach down and yanked the towel away from her young son and slid it back onto her body.

“Do you think this is funny?” Bev demanded, turning her attention to Alex.

“No.” he said, still laughing. “Well, a little.”

“You.” She said, pointing at Kyle. “Stand right there and do not move.”

Kyle was still crying but did as he was told. Hand still covering is tiny penis, and now shivering from the water evaporating from his wet little body.

Looking to me, Bev said, “Angela, please watch Kyle and make sure he doesn’t move.”

“Mom! Let me get dressed at least!” Kyle pleaded.

Instead, Bev grabbed Alex by the arm and dragged him off to another room to yell at him. I could overhear her blaming the older brother for not keeping his younger sibling out of mischief. After a few minutes she had sent him to his room. By the time she returned, she was dressed.

“Look at this!” she demanded. “How can I go to work like this?” She made a jerking motion towards her chest. Her breasts were not particularly large, but her nipples were especially pointy. “Everyone in the office is going to know I’m not wearing a bra.”

Kyle still tried babbling his apologies, but she was having none of it. “You just wait til your father gets home!” She threatened.

Kyle looked more scared at this point, though he was very intentionally not moving his hand from his groin. “Bev, I…” I started to tell her I needed to finish my work.

“Oh, of course.” Bev said. “Do you have anything to do this afternoon?” She asked me. In fact, my afternoon client that day was out of town, so I was free.

“Nothing.” I told her.

“Can I have you stay and keep an eye on the boys today. Just until Mike gets home.” Bev asked. “Your normal rate, of course.”

“Sure, no problem.” I assured her.

Suddenly, Kyle started calming down from being yelled at. Now he was becoming self-conscious about his current nudity. “Mom, can I please go get dressed?” he asked.

Bev gave him a measured look before saying, “I don’t think so. No, you never listen to me. So why not spend the day like this…”

“What? But ma…” He pleaded.

“Not another word, or I’ll make it a week.” She said sternly.

Kyle’s mouth moved, but he managed not to make any sound.

“Come with me.” She said, grabbing him by the same arm he had been holding his crotch with. She led him down the stairs.

I spent the next hour cleaning up the upstairs. When I came down to finish the kitchen and living room, I saw Kyle sitting on the couch watching TV. When he saw me, I saw his face flash red, and he pulled a small pillow over his crotch. He smiled nervously at me. When I didn’t say anything, but just began cleaning, he went back to watching TV. Occasionally, I would catch him glancing to see if I was staring at him.

As I cleaned the living room, I noticed him looking uncomfortable there. “Why don’t you go play outside?” I suggested.

“Are you serious? Like this? It’s bad enough I have to have you see me naked. Who else?” He complained.

“Do you mind if I clean in here?” I asked.

“I don’t have a choice.” He said.

After dusting, I had to vacuum the floor. “Excuse me.” I said, holding the hose extension. “I need to vacuum the couch.”

“I’m not supposed to move.” He said.

“It’ll just take a minute.” I assured him.

Slowly, he stood up. As she started to walk to the edge of the room, I snatched the little throw pillow from him. His face turned beet red. “I need to clean this too.”

He quickly dropped his hands to cover his tiny member. I tried to cover my laugh. He was so shy all of a sudden. I finished vacuuming but before he got back to the couch, I said, “Let’s go to the kitchen. I’ll fix you some lunch.”

Kyle eyed the little pillow but nodded. I heard his stomach growl at the mention of food. “Have you seen your brother?” I asked.

“He went over to Stevie’s house.” Kyle said.

“What would you like for lunch?” I asked him.

Again with the red face, he stuttered. “I dunno… a sandwich I guess.”

I fixed an extra one for Alex, in case he ever came back to eat it. While Kyle ate his lunch, I finished cleaning the kitchen. She had left a note with instructions. Not that I really needed it.
Angela,

Kyle is under punishment. For the rest of the day, he is not to wear any clothes. Do not let him out of your sight. He is allowed 2 hours of screen time. Since he was watching the TV when I left, his time should have expired by the time you finished cleaning. Make sure he does something educational. If he puts up a fuss, tell him I said if he acts up, he’ll be raking the yard.

Thanks,
Bev
PS
Do NOT let Kyle out of your sight.

“Kyle, after you finish eating, I need to go clean the garage.” I told him.

“Okay. I’ll just stay and watch TV.” He said.

I showed him the note.

“No screen time? That sucks!” He complained. “So I guess I’ll go read a book.”

I pointed to the bottom line. ‘Do NOT let Kyle out of your sight.’

“You want me to go to the garage with you? It’s across the YARD!” He said.

I nodded.

Kyle worked his mouth but must’ve read the part about raking the yard if he acts up. Instead, he did a silent protest by eating inhumanly slow. Eventually, he finished. I watched him walk ahead of me, hands on his penis and butt crack, make his way across the yard to the detached garage. He opened the side door and then quickly closed it when I was inside.

“It’ll go faster if you help.” I offered.

“What do you want me to do?” He said.

“I need to sweep the garage up. Can you move the bikes and lawn mower over there when? I’ll sweep under them and then you can move them back.”

I know he resented it, but he nodded. He clearly wanted this humiliation to be over with. As soon as he grabbed the handles of his bike, I pressed the button and the garage door began to open.

“What are you doing? Everyone’ll see me!” Kyle yelped. He wasn’t wrong. The garage door opened to the driveway facing the street that passed by the house.

“Look, nobody’s out there. You’ll be fine.” I said.

“Hurry!” He said, moving the other bike and lawnmower to the far side of the garage. He ducked down behind them while I swept.

“Okay, move them back and I’ll finish the other half.” I said.

Kyle peeked out from his hiding spot. It was still clear. He quickly moved the lawnmower back to where it started. As he was walking back to get his bike, a girl’s voice called out “Hi Kyle! Oh my gawd! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!”

Kyle froze in place. Perhaps if he stayed still long enough, she would leave him alone. No luck. The little girl was named Kimmy, and she was the same age as Kyle. She walked straight up to him and said, “Don’t ignore me. Why are you naked?”

“I’m being punished.” Kyle said. “Keep your voice down. Please.”

Suddenly, Kimmy started laughing. “I’m sorry… this is soooo funny.”

“No, it is not. Please, whisper.” Kyle pleaded.

“Okay.” Kimmy whispered. “Can I help?” She asked me.

“Sure, can you move the other bike over here?” I asked.

Kimmy moved Alex’s bike while Kyle moved his own. I finished sweeping and Kyle immediately closed the door. “Kimmy, are you hungry?” I asked when I had finished cleaning the garage.

“I dunno, if it’s not too much trouble.” She said.

“No trouble, I made a sandwich for Alex, but he didn’t come back.”

“She can’t come inside!” Kyle said.

“Why not? You’re being punished, not me.” Kimmy said cheerfully.

“Besides, you are not allowed any more screen time today. Now you have someone to play with.” Kyle started to protest as I said. “Come on, you two.”

Suddenly, Kyle remembered that his hands were free and he immediately covered his privates before we made our way back across the yard so I could feed Kimmy her lunch.

{TO BE CONTINUED}
TeenFan

Re: The Punishment

Post by TeenFan »

All chores and playtime should be done naked.
Think how much time and money is saved when there are fewer clothes that need to be washed.

I'm hoping Alex gets in trouble again, and that Angela is allowed to add some creative punishments.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great start. Loving this.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

How old is Kimmy?
Great story btw
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

NudeBaG wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:46 am How old is Kimmy?
Great story btw
Thanks for the encouragement. I have not tried much ENM, and thought writing from a middle age woman’s perspective would be fun.

Kimmy & Kyle are both 11.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

TeenFan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:30 am I'm hoping Alex gets in trouble again, and that Angela is allowed to add some creative punishments.
Hopefully I can come up with some creative ways to keep the boys inline. I have a few ideas…
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

-PART 2-

Kyle was coming to terms with the fact that Kimmy was going to be spending the afternoon during his humiliation. But at least for the time being, he seemed relieved that he was no longer being exposed to the entire neighborhood.

The three of us headed to the kitchen, Kyle doing his best to keep his hands covering his penis and butt. “What would you like to drink, Kimmy?” I asked.

Kyle blurted out, “Can I have some Kool Aid?”

“Me too!” Kimmy said excitedly.

“Let me check.” I said, not knowing what drinks were available. Opening the refrigerator, I saw a couple of juice bottles, some water and milk. “There isn’t any made.”

“I know how to make it!” Kimmy said happily.

“Okay, Kyle. You help her.” I told him. “And both of you wash your hands first.”

“Okay Ms. Hill.” Kimmy said and the two of them headed to the sink. I watched in amusement as Kyle suddenly realized that he needed both hands. He resolved the dilemma by scootching as close to the counter as possible, leaving only his butt uncovered. Kimmy took advantage of the moment and gave his cheek a quick poke.

“Stop it!” Kyle scolded.

“Behave, you two.” I warned.

After washing their hands, Kimmy pulled a couple of paper towels off the roll and handed one to Kyle. They dried their hands and Kyle pulled the picture out of the cupboard. While Kimmy was filling it, Kyle found the Kool Aid mix and set it on the counter.

Kimmy measured out the powder and stirred it with a large spoon. Kyle put the powder away and I called for Kimmy to come eat her lunch. “Kyle, since Kimmy made the Kool Aid, you can pour the glasses and bring them to the table.” I said.

For a few minutes, Kyle had abandoned any attempt to cover himself. After Kimmy was seated at the table, he pouted out two glasses. Staring at them for a moment, he decided that he could do two things at once. Picking up the first cup with his right hand, he moved his left hand down to cover his penis.

Kyle carefully made his way from the kitchen counter to the dining table, where Kimmy was already munching on her sandwich. “Thwan koo” she muttered between bites.

In a few moments, Kyle returned with the second glass. He tried pulling out the chair with his foot, but ended up having to set the glass down first before adjusting it properly with his right hand. Once seated, Kyle seemed to relax a bit. My experience with these two kids was that they had been best friends since they were babies. Once the table was obscuring his nudity, Kyle seemed like is old self. The two of them sat around, talking and laughing for the next 30 minutes until the food and drinks were finished.

“I’ll clean up here and you two go to the living room to play.” I said, grabbing the plate and cups to wash them.

Kyle had completely forgotten about his predicament. As they stood to go, he used both hands to push back his chair and even helped Kimmy with hers. It wasn’t until they were halfway to the living room that I saw him flash bright red, immediately drop his hands to cover himself and run the rest of the way.

Once I had finished cleaning up, I went to the living room. The two of them were sitting on the floor playing a board game. Kyle had the throw pillow resting over his privates and Kimmy was sitting next to him.

“Kyle, hand me the pillow.” I scolded him. Whether he liked it or not, covering himself with a pillow was the same as wearing clothes. He protested, but I pulled it from his grip and placed back on the couch.

Kyle went red for a second, but managed to cover himself quickly. “Hey, move your hand, I want to see your pinky.” Kimmy said with a grin.

“My foot?” Kyle asked, puzzled.

“No, your pinky.” Kimmy insisted.

Slowly, Kyle moved his hand, “It’s not pink. See?”

Suddenly, Kimmy reached down and pinched it hard. “OUTCH!” Kyle yelled.

“See, now it’s all hard and pink. A pinky!” Kimmy said.

I bit back a laugh, “Kimmy!” I said.

“Yes Ms. Hill?” She asked innocently.

“Tha…” I really didn’t know what to say so instead I went with, “If you’re going to do that you need to wash your hands.”

“I washed my hands before lunch.” She protested.

“I mean after! He pees out of that, you know?” I said.

Kimmy wrinkled her nose. Kyle was now fuming mad, but still hadn’t covered himself. I saw that Kimmy was right, it had swollen and was a soft pink. “Th-that hurt!” Kyle stuttered.

“Kimmy, go wash your hands.” I said.

“Okay.” Kimmy said sadly. “Look, it’s already going down.” She gave it another pinch before heading to the bathroom to wash her hands. When she returned, she complained, “Can’t he just wash his pinky instead? It’ll save time.”

Kyle said, “Or you can just stop pinching it.”

“It’s down again.” She said and gave it another tweak. This time, Kyle had had enough and pushed her away.

“KYLE!” I yelled. “You don’t hit girls!”

“But she keeps pinching me.” He said.

“I don’t care. You are under punishment, so you do as you’re told.” I scolded.

“Bu-but.” Kyle stuttered.

“Stand up, now.” I told him. He stood and I moved him to a position where his back was pressed up against the wall. I pulled a book off of the bookshelf and gently set it on his head. “Hands on the book.” I said.

Kyle reluctantly put both hands on top of the book. “You hold that there for 10 minutes. Kimmy, if he moved the book, you can pinch him again.”

“That’s not fair.” Kyle said, but I had already walked away. I needed to use the restroom, so I left Kimmy to guard him.

As soon as I had left the room, I heard Kimmy say, “The book moved.” Right before I heard Kyle yelp.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I could hear them from the kitchen. Kyle was still complaining, “Stop pinching me there, Kimmy.”

“Then stop moving the book.” Kimmy said. “You heard the rule.”

I had to stay in the kitchen for a bit, I really didn’t want Kyle to see me laughing at him, and I was no longer able to hold back my tears from the hilarity of it all.

“Angela,” Kyle said. “Can I please go pee?”

I went back into the living room. “Fine, but you keep the book up. Kimmy, you help him.” I instructed. “Don’t forget to lift the seat.”

I listened as they went in together. I heard Kyle peeing. Kimmy made some comments about how weird it was that boys pee standing up. Next, I heard the water running. I remembered that Kimmy hadn’t washed her hands in a while.

Suddenly I heard Kyle shout, “That cold!”

“Hold still.” Kimmy said.

“What are you two doing in here?” I asked, sticking my head into the bathroom. Kimmy’s hands were lathered up and she was washing Kyle’s penis.

“This way I don’t need to keep washing my hands.” She said. Another laugh burst out of me before I could control it. I told them not to make a mess. She had found a wash cloth in the bathtub. I watched as she rinsed the soap off and cleaned him twice more. They headed back to the living room and for Kyle to resume his place by the wall.

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking my tea. Kyle called out, “Ten minutes already. OUTCH!”

“You moved the book.” Kimmy said.

“It’s ten minutes. I can set the book down.” Kyle said. I had walked in right in the middle of it.

“Okay Kyle, you can set the book down.” I said calmly.

Kyle’s face was red, but I couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment. He set the book down and took a minute to rub his now tender penis. It was still quite hard, I noticed.

The two of them sat down and began playing again. Every once in a while, Kimmy would reach over and give it a pinch. “You don’t have to pinch so hard, you know. It’ll still go hard.” Kyle complained.

“Really?” Kimmy asked. “Let me check.”

She tweaked it just a bit. “See?” Kyle said.

By this time, Kyle had all but given up covering himself. The two of them finished their game while I finished my tea. We were all startled when the phone rang.

“Hi Bev.” I answered.

“Hi Angela, how are the boys?” Angela asked. “Behaving I hope.”

“Kyle is being really good, he even helped with the garage. Alex has been as Stevie’s all day.”

“Kyle helped you clean? I’m impressed. The punishment must be working!” She said cheerfully. “No troubles?”

“No troubles. Kimmy is here playing with him.” I said.

Bev laughed at that too. “Kyle must be hating THAT.”

“Ah… yea, he was not happy when she showed up, but they are doing okay now.” Suddenly Kyle gave another yelp.

“What was that?” Bev asked.

“Oh, nothing. Kimmy is helping discipline Kyle is all. She’s a harsh mistress.”

I heard Kyle tell Kimmy, “I told you not so hard.”

Kimmy answered, “Was wasn’t pink anymore.”

“What was that?” I asked Bev.

“I said, Mike won’t be home til late, and I need to go shopping after work. Do you mind sticking around a bit longer? I can order some pizza for you and the kids.”

“No problem.” I told her. “Better order enough for Kimmy.”

“Got it. I should be home no later than 7:30. I’ll call if that changes.” Bev said. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

“Kyle, your parents won’t be back for a while. Kimmy, do you want to stay for dinner?” I asked.

“What are we having?” Kimmy asked.

“Pizza.” I said to a round of cheers.

“Can I call my mom?”

“Of course.”

Kyle looked disappointed that he had to stay this way even longer, but that was somewhat diminished by the idea that he gets to eat pizza for dinner.

Everything was going well, at least until Alex got home.

{TO BE CONTINUED}
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Still loving this!
Kimmy needs to play with Kyle more
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

NudeBaG wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:49 pm Still loving this!
Kimmy needs to play with Kyle more
I’m happy to hear that people are enjoying this story so far. I’ve not had much luck writing well in this genre. I have a few more ideas for Angela’s narrative. If I have to switch narrators later, I’ll just treat it like a spinoff and start a new thread.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll just say I do like to keep a little gas in the tank so I have something to escalate to later. If you’ve read any of my stories on the ENF board, you’ll know that I like a long slow burn.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

edithdick wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:35 pm If you’ve read any of my stories on the ENF board, you’ll know that I like a long slow burn.
Like Kyle's penis is long and burning after all those pinches.
I'm guessing that the arrival of Kyle's big brother isn't going to help things for the little lad.
I wonder if Kimmy has seen Alex undressed? Alex might be in need of a bath, which he'll hate having to share with his brother.

Very much like where this is heading.