The Dancer

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Dancer, Epilogue

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Epilogue

A month and a half should have been more than enough time to figure out how to get out from under Heather’s thumb.

And yet, it wasn’t. Not when she and I went to colleges in different states. Even if I took a trip to her school and found a way into her dorm room when she wasn’t around, what then? Her laptop would be locked, she would have taken her phone with her, and there was a good chance she backed up her important stuff online and/or on an external hard drive. Heather wouldn’t share that info with a BFF, and it’s unlikely I could convince whoever her best friend was to give me access.

There was the nuclear option, of course. Over the weeks, I considered just telling Heather I didn’t care, and to do whatever she wanted. The problem was, I had come out miraculously unscathed from everything. My family hadn’t found out, or hadn’t said anything about it if they had. My college friends were in an earlier time zone, so the deletion of my social media accounts was more effective on them than anyone in my home town that hadn’t been present at Autumn’s party.

A few friends had seen a video or two, but I had managed to spin some bullshit story about how I was drunk and didn’t even remember doing that. All in all, I got pretty lucky. Apparently not all girls are bitches like Autumn and Summer; my classmates who had seen me dancing topless were mature enough about the whole thing, though I did suffer some jabs and teasing about it moving forward since it was so out of character for me.

The problem was, Heather’s original threat was still my biggest concern. It wasn’t just that I was relying on my professors for recommendations. Adults weren’t above gossip, and I was worried that any number of important people in my field would get the wrong idea about me before we even met. Whether it was a ‘drunken night’ or something I did partly of my own volition, I really didn’t want anyone who had the power to affect my future seeing those videos. I also didn’t love my family perceiving me like that. Honestly, that was a secondary concern, yet still a valid one when weighing the pros and cons of whether or not it was worth telling Heather to shove it.

I even tried some internet sleuthing to see if I can find anything that would work as mutually assured destruction in terms of leverage over Heather. No dice. She was just too shameless. Countless bra and bikini pics on her social media accounts, a few videos of her making out with guys, and so on. The only thing she was careful about was drinking even though she was too young to do so legally. None of her partying pics had her holding a bottle or can that was blatantly alcohol, so she had some deniability there if I threatened something extreme like . . . I didn’t even know. Telling the cops? College girls drank underage all the time. If anything, she’d probably get a slap on the wrist.

All in all, my best potential threat was, ‘I’ll tell your mother.’ It was so fucking lame, as well as immature. Also, Heather’s accounts were public, as I was easily able to check her out with a throwaway profile I made. I doubted her parents were oblivious to what a hot, popular girl got up to at college.

Obviously, I never reactivated my own accounts, or made the effort to create new ones. I knew privacy settings were a thing, but I was too worried about somehow being tagged regardless of that. Hopefully the worst pictures and videos had been flagged and taken down by the platforms themselves. After catching my breath on the day following my mortifying performance, I made a throwaway and reported all the ones I could find on public pages, but that was really the best I could do. The internet was forever, and there was no telling what might be circulating out there on less appropriate sites.

And, finally, the party Heather had in mind was one where nobody but her knew me. That made it a lot easier to justify when comparing it to what I had done at Autumn’s house.

February 12th.

The Friday before Valentine’s Day.

Per Heather’s instructions, I wore a white skirt and a pink crop top, complete with lingerie that matched the holiday themed party as well. I also ended up spending most of my earnings from the New Year’s Eve party on the flight to her college’s city, as well as all the other travel expenses involved.

There was no way I was going to make money at this thing. As my ‘agent,’ Heather was going to take 90% of whatever I made. And rather than flying me in to strip at her party, which was absurd enough, I had to cover all that myself. Driving that far sounded miserable, so I sucked it up and bought a ticket. Of course, she would be making plenty at my expense.

I showed up well before the start of the party, since the alternative was spending more money to kill time at a coffee shop. Plus Heather had my flight information, and said she wanted me there early so we could go over details. She was intelligent enough to never text anything too specific, or else I would have considered somehow getting her in trouble for all of this.

Heather greeted me with a smirk, giving me a once-over and nodding in approval towards the outfit I would be stripping in. Then, after letting me in and showing me the spacious great room that actually had a small stage set up near the center for me, she said, “Oh, by the way. I need you back here in a month for my St. Patrick’s Day party.”
bare

Re: The Dancer

Post by bare »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lady Lucia. This is my favorite story on here, I've been reading it since Chapter 1 was first posted long ago. It not only contains an ENF, but she is the one narrating and we get to read what's going through her mind as her clothes are removed.

I'm sad to see it come to an end, it has so much potential to continue, or for at least another chapter or two. At the Valentines party, Bella knows she's going to be the stripper and not a "Dance Host." This could mean the rules are different, like Bella is informed that she can be in her underwear for lap dances, but on the stage is total strip. I'd love to read what's going through her mind as she "voluntarily" removes her underwear, and everyone is looking at her. Can she dance on stage legs closed, or do the rules say she should show, like doing a high leg kick or the splits, etc. How did she groom herself before showing up? Enquiring minds want to know.
Sad Ken

Post by Sad Ken »

bare wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:31 pm Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lady Lucia. This is my favorite story on here, I've been reading it since Chapter 1 was first posted long ago. It not only contains an ENF, but she is the one narrating and we get to read what's going through her mind as her clothes are removed.

I'm sad to see it come to an end, it has so much potential to continue, or for at least another chapter or two. At the Valentines party, Bella knows she's going to be the stripper and not a "Dance Host." This could mean the rules are different, like Bella is informed that she can be in her underwear for lap dances, but on the stage is total strip. I'd love to read what's going through her mind as she "voluntarily" removes her underwear, and everyone is looking at her. Can she dance on stage legs closed, or do the rules say she should show, like doing a high leg kick or the splits, etc. How did she groom herself before showing up? Enquiring minds want to know.
I think whilst the ending does feel a little rushed, there isn't really much else that can be done with the setting. We've already had Bella narrate the embarrassment of stripping part of the way and then being stripped the rest of the way and felt up, so from here it only goes into "endless mode" where we have her reluncantly stripping nude repeatedly at dances organised by Heather, which is kinda not that different to what we've had already.

Maybe you could get some mileage from her being "punished" by Heather if she loses her nerve again - ie. spanking, some sort of restraint etc., but aside from the fact that anything like that relies on Bella trying to bail but being persuaded / coerced not to, which has already been done, I think options there are limited before it gets a bit too rapey. And I think that aspect has been pushed more or less as far as it can go without a severe tonal change and Lady Lucia's making the right call not to go any further down that route.
holy8675

Post by holy8675 »

I'm happy that you write this story, the plot still one of my favorite :)
But I still think there would have been more to tell in this story...

For example the clothes that Heather picked for her could have been really embarrassing,cheap etc... She could have been charged for that... maybe even end up owning money after the show rather than earning... (hair,nails,makeup,wax)
Renting her for older audience, like an office party ? At one of the show she could run into her old dance teacher who tells her he never imagined she ends up in this kind entertainment...
Hiding the whole thing in front of her family, while she slides down. (drooping out school, struggling with money while Helen getting richer...maybe when she brings that up Heather books her even more show ;) )
More humiliation while Heather comes to visiting her, in her home and her home town
her mom could have been completely fooled by Heather, thinking she is her best friend and trying to get
her daughter through this rough time ...

Anyway still awesome plot and story it sparked so many ideas in my head :)
Well done and thank you for it :* :twisted: