Short Cut

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Datom

Short Cut

Post by Datom »

Short Cut
Part 1

It was a hot July afternoon. Ryan was on his way home from the city pool with Jeremy and Mitch, two of his friends from fourth grade. They’d decided to walk today instead of taking their bikes, and were ambling along, tee shirts sling over their shoulders, sandals padding along the sidewalk, talking about nothing in particular.

“Hey, Ryan, I saw you and Jessica talkin’ over behind the snack bar,” Jeremy said. “Are you and her, like, goin’ together or somethin’?”

Ryan felt defensive. “No, man! I ain’t goin’ with her! Or anyone!” he bristled.

Mitch grinned. “I don’t know! You two looked kind of cozy back there!”

“No!” Ryan snapped. “We were just talking about. . .about some stuff from school, that’s all.”

“Hey! Easy!” Jeremy hastened. “You don’t have to get sore or nothin’. It’s your business who you talk to! I don’t care!”

“And anyway, Jessica is kind of cute,” Mitch observed. “Especially in that new bikini. . .”

“Cut it out!” Ryan yelled. “You guys are going way too far!” He was sensitive. Maybe more than usual, because this time they were getting near the truth. He actually did kind of like Jessica Sutton. Up until now, girls just didn’t interest him. But Jessica was different. And she was pretty. During the school term, he’d been going out of his way to talk to her whenever he had a chance. And now that it was summer, he saw her frequently at the city pool.

“Oh, we were just giving you a hard time,” Jeremy tried to sound soothing.

“Yeah, well, stop it!” replied Ryan, a little more quietly.

“Okay, okay! I didn’t mean nothin’. Hey,” Jeremy switched the subject, “do you guys wanna come over to my house tonight and play Galactic Commander?” Jeremy was a video-game enthusiast. “My sister’ll be gone, and we’ll have the TV to ourselves.”

“Yeah,” Ryan nodded. “Galactic Commander is a cool game. I almost beat you last time.” He grinned. “Anyway, my mom has to work a double shift, so she won’t be back until tomorrow at noon.”

“I think I can come, if my mom says it’s okay. She prob’ly will.”

The three were coming down Allenton Street. It was residential, with older houses lining both sides of the street.

Mitch gestured, “Hey I know a short cut,” he called out. “It’ll get us over to Hunt Street without having to go all around the park.”

“Show us!” responded Jeremy. “I’m getting thirsty. I wanna get home and get something to drink.”

Ryan hesitated. “Are we gonna have to cut through someone’s backyard?” He winced. “Last time we did that that old guy came out yelling at us, about calling the police.”

“Don’t worry about it!” Mitch chuckled. “This is different. They won’t even notice we’re going through their yard. We’ll be okay.”

With misgivings, Ryan followed the other two across the street and around the side of one of the houses. It was a large two-story square house with red siding. There was a hedge of barberry shrub, about 8 feet high, running along the side of the yard, into the back. The boys ran around the side, without a word, sandals swishing in the grass.

Once in the back, Ryan looked around. The back of the house had a small wooden porch on it, with steps leading down into the yard. At the bottom of the steps was an old charcoal grill, and a box that looked like it was filled with pieces of rag, rope, and wood. In the middle of the yard was a rather desultory-looking old fruit tree, and two old metal clothesline poles.

As the boys looked around, though, they realized that the barberry hedge ran all the way around the sides and the back of the yard. There was no way out of that yard except the way they’d come in.

“Damn!” Jeremy yelled. “This must be the wrong yard. Let’s go back.”

At that moment, the three heard squeals of laughter from behind them.

“Ooh, look!”

“Little boys!”

“They’re so cute! In nothing but their little-boy swim shorts”

“Let’s catch them!”

Ryan turned. There were four girls coming out of the house and down the stairs into the yard. He recognized one of them. He knew she was in the eighth grade, but he didn’t know her name. She was tall and was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. He didn’t know any of the others. One, with short brown hair, was wearing a light blue tee shirt and white shorts. Another had shoulder-length brown hair and had on a yellow tee shirt with “Tampa Bay” printed on it. The last was shorter, and had short black hair, and wore a light green shirt with a picture of a turtle. All four girls were grinning and leering at the boys.

“Sorry!” Mitch called to them, “Wrong way!” and he turned to go back around the side of the house.

The four girls quickly moved to the side of the house to block the boys’ escape. “There!” grinned the blue-shirted girl. “Now we have them trapped!” She chuckled. “Now we can capture them!”

“They can’t escape us now!” gloated Pink Tank.

Mitch suddenly darted ahead, and ducked between Green Tee and Blue Tee. Blue Tee tried to reach down and grab his arm, but Mitch twisted at the critical moment and slithered under the grabbing arms and out to the street.

“Aw! One got away!” pouted Yellow Tee.

“That’s okay,” Pink Tank grinned. “He wasn’t that cute anyway.” She looked at Jeremy and Ryan, who were now standing in the middle of the yard.

“These two are the cutest,” observed Blue Tee.

The girls came over to where Ryan and Jeremy were standing, and circled around them.

“Hey, c’mon! Let us go!” pleaded Jeremy. “We weren’t doin’ nothin’”

“Isn’t that sweet?” cooed Green Tee. “They think we’re going to let them go.”

Ryan felt a pair of hands grabbing his arms from behind. He lurched to try to escape, but the hands held his arms tightly. He could see Jeremy being held from behind by Yellow Tee.

Pink Tank came over and stood in front of Ryan. She looked down at his face and his bare chest, down to his swim trunks. “This one is my favorite,” she gloated. “I want to keep him.” Her hand reached his face and cupped his chin, forcing him to look right at her. “Look at him—he’s such a little cutie!”

“C’mon! Let go of me!” begged Ryan.

The hands held his arms tight as ever. The girls giggled.

“Let me go!” Ryan shouted. He pulled and twisted, trying to escape. The girl behind him reached her right leg around his ankles, pinning them back against her other leg. Now he couldn’t even kick.

“Look at him wiggle! He’s so cute when he wiggles!” Yellow Tee chortled.

“I like how his belly button wiggles when he squirms,” Pink Tank grinned. She licked her finger, then reached down and touched Ryan’s belly button and wiggled her finger. Ryan squirmed as her cold wet finger tickled his belly button. The girls all giggled again.

"Let's tie them up," said Yellow Tee, "so they don't escape!"

Blue Tee walked over to the box and picked up several pieces of clothesline. Each was about one-and-a-half feet long. "This'll work."
She handed one of them to the girl behind Ryan, and the other to Green Tee, behind Jeremy. Pink Tank reached out and gripped Ryan's arms and held them in place. As Ryan struggled, he could feel his wrists being tied together behind his back. He looked over at Jeremy, and could see that Jeremy was being similarly bound.

"Hey!" he yelped. "Cut it out! Untie us! Right now!"

Twap! A long stick from a tree branch struck Ryan sharply across the back of his legs. His thighs stung.

"That's the hitting stick," explained Pink Tank, holding the stick in her hands menacingly. "Every time one of them talks, or doesn't do what we say, we'll hit them with this stick."

Ryan's legs were still burning from the smack.

Green Tee pulled Jeremy back to a clothes-line pole that was anchored on one side of the yard. "Let's tie him up to the pole," she suggested, "and then we can play with him."

"Okay," Yellow Tee agreed. "First let me tie this one up, so he doesn't get away."

Ryan could feel himself being pulled over to the other clothes-line pole. He felt the rope binding his wrists being tied to the pole behind him. Meanwhile, Pink Tank, Blue Tee, and Green Tee were tying up Jeremy.

"Let's decorate him!" suggested Blue Tee. "We can use this," and she held up a small tube of lipstick.

"NO!" shouted Jeremy. "Don't you dare!"

Ryan watched as Pink Tank took the stick and whipped Jeremy smartly across his bare chest. "Aaaaaooo!" Jeremy yelled in pain. The girls giggled.

"Now, hold still for me," Blue Tee admonished, and she uncapped the lipstick. She knelt down in front of Jeremy and began to draw on his bare skin. "There!" she chuckled, standing and stepping back. Ryan could see a little red heart drawn around Jeremy's belly button.

"My turn!" Yellow Tee had come over, and grabbed the lipstick. She leaned over Jeremy and drew two little hearts around his nipples. "Now he looks all yummy!" she chortled.

"Just one more thing," Green Tee came over and took the lipstick. She began forming letters on Jeremy's stomach. "How's that?" she stood up. Ryan could see the word "SWEETIE" crudely printed on Jeremy's bare belly, above his navel, and "PIE" below it.

"Oooooh! That is SO CUTE!" chortled Yellow Tee. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and took out a cell phone. She held it up. "Now hold still for me!" she leered.

Jeremy held still for a second, then realized that he was being photographed. "NO! Cut it out!" he yelped.

Twap! The stick slapped across his thighs. Ryan could hear it as it struck Jeremy's skin.

Yellow Yee was punching on her cell phone. "I'm gonna send this to Amanda and Emily! They're going to think this is so cute!" She giggled.

Pink Tank had turned and was coming back over to Ryan. He felt her eyes looking up and down his bare body.

"I like this one the best," she proclaimed, her eyes roving over his body. "I'm gonna keep him."

The other three turned and looked. Pink Tank reached out and touched Ryan's bare belly again. Her fingers played with the top of Ryan's swim trunks, finally coming to rest on the little string inside the waist. She wiggled the string.

"He's going to be my very own little boy," she cooed, as her fingers played with the top of his trunks. "I'm going to take him home with me, and keep him. I'm going to tie him up to my bedpost so he won't get away, and I'll feed him my leftovers. And I'll play with him and pet him and have lots of fun with him. And I'll show him to all my friends, and let them play with him too."

Ryan shivered as he listened to Pink Tank talk about him as though he were a pet dog or cat.

Blue Tee had been standing by the box. Now she came up to Pink Tank.

"If he's going to be your little pet, I think you'll need this," and she held up a dog collar with a chain leash attached to it.

"You're right," agreed Pink Tank, taking the collar. As she reached around Ryan's head, he could see her bare neck right before his eyes, and could smell something like baby-powder emanating from her skin. He felt her fingers attaching the strap at the back of his neck
Blue Tee asked, "Are your mom and dad going to let you keep him? What'll they say?"

"Mom and Dad are out of town, remember?" Pink Tank pointed out, as she attached the leash to the collar at the back of Ryan's neck. "They're at that wedding in Colorado. They won't be home 'til Friday." She stepped back and looked at him. Her eyes once again fell on his bare belly button. "I like this little belly button," she chortled. She touched it with her index finger, and rubbed it around and around. "See how it pops out? It's a little-boy belly button." She wiggled her finger. "See? It's an outie."

The other three giggled, as Ryan squirmed in discomfort.

"I'm taking him home now," Pink Tank announced. "If any of you want to, you can come over after supper, and I'll let you play with him."

"I might," Yellow Tee grinned. "I hope so. I gotta see what Mom's got planned."

Pink Tank went behind the pole. Ryan could feel the clothesline loosening from the pole, although it still kept his two hands tightly bound behind his back. Then he felt Pink Tank's hand on his bare back, sliding up and down on his skin, as she guided him away from the pole. She leaned over to pick up the stick.

Ryan saw Jeremy, still tied to his clothesline pole, watching him as Pink Tank tugged at his leash. "Come on," she ordered. "Be a good little boy and come with me. Time to go home."

Out of the corner of his eye, Ryan saw the other three girls go back to Jeremy. Pink Tank pulled him along. As they came out around the side of the house, he stopped. He suddenly realized that he was about to be led out onto the street, in nothing but his little swimming trunks, on a humiliating leash, where everyone could see him.

"Come on," ordered Pink Tank, tugging at the leash. She reached out with the stick and lashed Ryan on the back of his legs. He jumped.

"Let's go, or I'll hit you again," she warned.

"No! Please!" Ryan begged. "Let me go! Don't do this to me!"

Twap! went the stick once again, this time across Ryan's bare back.

Ryan hesitantly started forward. As Pink Tank tugged at his leash, he looked both ways up and down the street, to see if anyone was there. No one—well, at least that’s good, he thought. She guided him out to the sidewalk, then put her hand on the back of his neck and turned him to the right. “I live that way, about three blocks,” she said.

Ryan felt her hand on his bare back, right below his neck, as she guided him along the sidewalk. About a half a block passed, with no one seeing them. Then . . .

“Hey Linda!” a girl’s voice shouted from behind. “Whatcha got there?”

Ryan turned to see another girl running up to catch up with them. She had long black hair and was wearing a white tee shirt with a picture of a dinosaur on it.

“Hi, Amy,” Pink Tank responded. “Look what I caught—a little boy! Isn’t he cute?”

Amy grinned, as her eyes went down Ryan’s bare body. “Yeah, he’s a little cutie, all right! Where’d you find him?”

“Cutting though the backyard over at Olsen’s. There were three of them. We caught two of them. I decided I was going to keep this one!”

“He’s adorable!” Amy chortled. “Look at these little nipples!” She licked her finger and touched Ryan’s bare nipple. A chill went up his spine as her cold wet finger came in contact with his chest. She rubbed her finger around his nipple a couple times. “What are you going to do with him?”

“I’m going to take him home and tie him up and play with him,” Pink Tank smirked. “You can come over tonight and play with him too if you want.”

“Ooooh! Maybe I can!” Amy squealed. “I’ll see.”

An older female voice came from behind them.

“My goodness, Linda! What are you doing? What’s this?”

She turned and faced the lady. “Hi, Mrs. Meacham! This is my little boy. I captured him, and I’m taking him home. Isn’t he cute?”

Mrs. Meacham looked up and down at Ryan’s body. “Well, that’s a strange game you two are playing,” she shook her head. “So he’s pretending to be your pet?”

“Yes, Mrs. Meacham,” Pink Tank nodded, grinning. “He’s my little pet, and I’m going to take him home and keep him!”

Mrs. Meacham smiled indulgently. “Okay, then,” she crooned, and walked on.

Pink Tank was leading Ryan toward the street corner. Around the corner suddenly came Kelli and Megan, two girls from Ryan’s fourth-grade class. Kelli sang out, “Hi, Ryan!”

“Whatcha doin’?” Megan looked at the leash and at Pink Tank.

“I caught him in Olsens’ backyard,” Pink Tank volunteered. “I’m taking him home with me. I’m gonna keep him.” She slid her hand down Ryan’s back and into the back of his swim trunks. He jumped as he felt her hand squeeze his bare butt cheek. “Isn’t he cute?” she cooed.

Kelli and Megan grinned. “Hey, Ryan, how do you like being someone’s little pet?” Megan chortled. “Must be embarrassing.”

“Yeah,” Kelli chimed in. “’Specially when you’re being taken down the street in nothing but your little swim shorts.”

Ryan squirmed. He felt Pink Tank’s hand caressing his butt cheek inside his shorts.

“He has such a nice smooth little butt!” Pink Tank squeezed his butt cheek again. “Want to see it?”

“Sure!” Megan came close to Ryan and peered around him. Pink Tank pulled the back of Ryan’s shorts ‘way down and out from his back, so the girls could look in.

“Nice!” Megan purred appreciatively. ”That is such a cute little ass!”

Kelli reached into her pocket and pulled out her cellphone. Grinning, she held it up and snapped a picture of Ryan’s bare butt cheeks, as Pink Tank held the elastic back for her.

“Hey, Kelli, you should send that to some of the girls in our class!” Megan chortled. “Send it to Amanda and Ashley and Emily!”

Kelli was busily poking the screen of her cellphone. “I just did.” She grinned. “They’re gonna love it!”

She came around to the front, and backed off. Looking at Ryan from the front, she held up the phone and took another picture. As she did, Pink Tank stepped to one side, her arm reaching over to hold the back of Ryan’s neck.

“Perfect!” she chortled. “Look at that!”

She held the phone up to Emily so she could see it. Ryan caught a glimpse of himself on the screen, looking sullen. The leash was around his neck with the chain dangling in front. Behind his neck he could see the tips of Pink Tank’s fingers, holding him in place. He blanched as he realized how humiliating his pose looked.

Kelli started poking the screen again, busily sending the picture off, so the other girls in Ryan’s class could see him in his degrading pose. “Hey, cut it out!” he complained. “Kelli! Don’t send that!”

Twap! went the stick across Ryan’s bare chest. He lurched.

“I’m training him not to talk,” explained Pink Tank. “Every time he talks, or doesn’t do what I say, I hit him with this stick.” She held the stick up.

“Wow!” Megan stared at the stick, then at the faint red streak on Ryan’s chest. “That must hurt!”

“It’s supposed to hurt. That’s how he learns,” nodded Pink Tank knowingly. She tugged at the leash. “Well, I’m gonna take my little boy home now, so I can tie him up and feed him.” As she pulled the leash with one hand she pushed on Ryan’s back with the other. “Let’s go, little boy!” she commanded. She reached down and smacked him on his butt cheeks.

Emily and Megan laughed as Ryan lurched. As he started walking, he could hear them giggling behind him.
Last edited by Datom on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datom

Re: Short Cut

Post by Datom »

Part II

A few minutes later Pink Tank led him into the front walkway of a two-story tan stucco house. She guided him up the steps to the front porch, and opened the door and guided him in.

The front living room was a typical older room, with couch, seats, and bookshelves. At the back of the room was a hall way leading to the back of the house. Pink Tank guided him into the hallway and all the way down to the last doorway, and steered him into the room.

Upon entering, Ryan could see that it was a girl’s bedroom. The walls were painted pale pink. There was a canopy bed in the middle, with a pale pink bedspread on it, with a yellow and white flower pattern.

Pink Tank put her hand on the back of Ryan’s neck, and guided him over to one of the headboard posts. She turned him around. Then she reached behind him and took the end of the leash, and looped it over the post, about two feet above Ryan’s head.

She patted his bare chest and smiled. “I’ll be back in a little while to feed you,” she said. “Now, be a good little boy while I’m gone, so I don’t have to hit you again, okay?” She touched his left nipple with her index finger and tickled it. Then she flicked her fingernail across his erect nipple. It stung, and Ryan lurched. She giggled. Then she turned and left the room and shut the door.

Once she was gone, Ryan started thinking—how to escape! He backed up close to the pole, so he was right next to it, and started to try to raise his arms. But it was no good. Whenever his arms just got a few inches out from his back, they tried to turn, and the rope at his wrist kept his arms from rotating enough. The other end of the leash was looped around the top of the bedpost, which was too high for him to jump, and too high for him to even reach, with his bound wrists.

He moved away from the bedpost, but quickly discovered that the leash would only allow him to get a few feet away from it. He was stuck—trapped up against the bedpost, unable to move very far from it, and unable to free himself from it. He tried to sit down on the mattress, at the very head of the bed, but even for that the leash was too short for him to reach. He could only stand by the bedpost until Pink Tank came back. He felt himself starting to tear up in frustration.

It seemed like forever, when the door opened and Pink Tank came back in, carrying a paper plate with a couple of slices of pizza on it. She was followed by Blue Tee and another girl that he hadn’t seen before, wearing a white tee shirt. Pink Tank was talking to her:

“He’s right up here, see? I have him tied to the bed.” She smiled brightly at her friend. “I’ll let you watch while I feed him.”

She came up to Ryan and looked in his face. She held a slice of pizza in front of him and opened her mouth, as though showing him that he was to do the same.

The pizza smelled good, and Ryan suddenly realized he hadn’t had anything to eat since that morning. He opened his mouth to let Ping Tank feed him a bite. She held it out, then, as he put his head forward, she drew it back suddenly, giggling.

“Hey!” he yelped out, then wished he hadn’t, as the stick twapped across his bare legs.

Pink Tank turned to her friend. “I’m training him not to talk,” she explained. “Every time he talks, I hit him with the stick.”
White Tee grinned. “You probably shouldn’t tease him with that pizza.”

“I don’t care. This is fun,” and Pink Tank held out the pizza again, right in front of Ryan’s mouth.

Once again, Ryan leaned forward to take a bite. And once again the pizza was snatched away from him. Pink Tank laughed, “He keeps doing it!” she yelped gleefully. “He keeps trying to take a bite!”

She held out the pizza again. “Here! This time I won’t snatch it away.”

This time Ryan leaned forward and took a bite. It was starting to get cold, and the cheese on it was starting to harden, but Ryan was so hungry he was glad to be getting anything to eat. He swallowed, and leaned forward, as Pink Tank fed him another bite.

“Look at him gulp it down!” White Tee chortled. “That is so cute!”

Ryan had trouble swallowing, as he realized that both girls were watching him eat. He finally managed to finish the slice of pizza, amidst much giggling from his audience.

A new voice sounded from the hallway. “Where are you guys?” Yellow Tee entered, accompanied by a younger girl that Ryan recognized from his class. It was Kylee Marks, who sat next to him in Social Studies.

“Here I am,” Yellow Tee announced. “I had to bring my little sister Kylee.”

Kylee looked at Ryan and grinned. “Hey, Ryan,” she greeted him. “You look cute, all tied up like that!” She took out a cell phone and held it up to snap a picture.

“No, Kylee! Don’t!” Ryan let out. Twap went the stick across his front, stinging his bare stomach.

Ryan fumed silently as he saw Kylee tapping her cell phone with her finger. He wondered who she was sending the picture to.

“Hey!” Pink Tank grinned brightly. “You guys are just in time!”

“Time for what?”

“Time to help me give my little boy a bath!”

“Seriously?” Kylee gaped
“Yeah! Good idea!” Yellow Tee nodded vigorously. She came over to Ryan and started running her fingertips across his bare chest and down to his belly. “After all, little boys are always dirty.” She grinned. Then she turned. “I’ll go run the water!” She darted out the door, and in a minute Ryan could hear the water running.

Kylee looked at Ryan, then looked at Pink Tank. She didn’t say anything.

Pink Tank matter-of-factly stepped in front of Ryan, and took the edge of the elastic of his swim trunks. “First we have to get his little trunks off,” she chortled. She pulled down.

Kylee stared, then giggled, as Ryan’s private parts came into view. “Ooooh!” she squealed.

Pink Tank pulled Ryan’s trunks all the way to the floor. Then she looked up, studying Ryan’s naked genitals.

“Cute little penis,” she nodded. She hooked her finger and put it under Ryan’s penis and lifted it up and inspected it. “Not bad, for a little-boy penis.” She grinned, and let it flop back. Ryan shivered as he felt his penis being touched by her fingers.

Kylee stared. Then she instinctively reached for her cell phone, and held it up. Looking into the viewfinder, making sure she had both Ryan’s face and his penis in view, she clicked a picture. Then she busily started poking at the screen to send it out.

At that moment, Yellow Tee came back into the room. She looked down at Ryan’s crotch and giggled. “Ooooh!” she cooed. “Look at that little penis! That’s so adorable!” She stooped down in front of him. With her left hand she reached around to his butt cheek and gripped it. Then her right forefinger reached out and touched him right above his penis. Then her finger started to move down one side. “Oh, my! I think I feel a few little hairs starting to grow in here!” She stooped down and looked closer, moving her finger down to Ryan’s testicles. “And look at these little balls!” She stroked them with her finger. It tickled, and Ryan wiggled.

Kylee moved to one side and held up her cellphone and took a picture of Ryan’s penis being fingered. “He must be totally embarrassed!” she chortled. “Being tied up all naked, with girls looking at his little penis!”

“Look at the little ridge around the tip!” giggled Yellow Tee, touching the end of Ryan’s penis. “And look at the little hole at the end, where his boy-stuff comes out!”

“Let’s get him into the bathtub,” Pink Tank suggested. “We can have fun with him there.”

“Maybe he needs to pee first,” Yellow Tee suggested.

Pink Tank held up her finger. “Good idea!” she nodded. She reached behind Ryan and unhooked his leash from the bedpost.

Yellow Tee and Kylee followed as Pink Tank guided Ryan out the bedroom door and down the hall. Ryan was a little glad—he really needed to go to the bathroom. He hadn’t gone since he and his friends had left the pool that afternoon. He felt Pink Tank’s hand on the back of his neck, as the leash flopped on his bare chest. When they got to the bathroom door, he started to turn.

“Where’re you going?” she asked, slapping Ryan on his butt.

“To the bathroom,” Ryan answered automatically. Twap! the stick slapped his buttocks.

“Not there, silly!” Pink Tank pushed his butt so that he went on down the hallway. At the back was a screen door. It led to the backyard. She opened the door for him and pushed him out.

He heard her voice through the screen door, “Behind that big bush is a good place.”

He stood naked in the backyard. All around the yard was a tall chain-link fence. There was no one in any of the adjacent yards, but that didn’t mean someone might come out at any moment. He looked over at the big bush about halfway back. It was about four feet high and looked like he could hide behind it while he did his thing.

He hobbled over to the bush. It was hard to walk, with his hands tied behind his back, but he managed to get there and squat down behind the bush. It felt good for him to relieve himself. For just a minute he forgot about anyone else coming out.

He finished and was about to stand up. Then he heard giggling from the yard next door.

Two girls, about a year younger than him, were staring at him through the chain link fence. They were pointing at him and giggling.

“Hey!” he called to them. “Shut up! Go away!”

They kept on giggling at him. He must have been a pretty deplorable sight, stark naked, with a dog collar around his neck, squatting on the ground. He stood up. When he did, his private parts were immediately visible to the two little girls. They giggled even harder.

“Go on! Beat it!” he yelled. They just stood there and giggled.

Ryan went back to the house and stepped to the back door. It opened, and as soon as he stepped in, he felt a sharp twap on his bare butt cheeks.

“That’s for talking to those girls outside.” he heard Pink Tank announce. The other girls giggled.

“Let’s give him his bath now,” Blue Tee suggested.

“Yeah!” chimed in Yellow Tee. “He must be pretty dirty from being outside.”

Pink Tank held the back of Ryan’s neck and steered him down to the bathroom. When she got to the outside of the bathroom door, she hooked her hands under Ryan’s shoulders. At the same time, Yellow Tee grasped Ryan’s ankles and picked him up. Giggling, they carried Ryan into the bathroom. Looking at the tub, he could see that it was already half full of water.

“In he goes!” Pink Tank announced, and Ryan was held over the tub and lowered in. The water was chilly, and Ryan could feel goose bumps all over his skin, as he was lowered into it. He shivered.

“Aww! He looks cold!” Yellow Tee chortled.

“Look at those little nipples!” giggled Blue Tee. She poked at Ryan’s nipple with her finger and rubbed it. “Ooooh! It’s getting all hard and perky!” She rubbed it some more. “I like touching little boys on their bare nipples, and making them get nice and perky for me!” Ryan could feel his nipple getting hard as a pebble.

Pink Tank leaned over the tub, holding a yellow washcloth covered with lather. “I’m just going to wash him up,” she purred. “First I’ll wash his face,” and the washcloth covered Ryan’s eyes and nose, and wiped them. “Now his neck,” she moved the cloth down, “and his chest, and his tummy,” and the cloth kept moving down Ryan’s naked body.

Yellow Tee and White Tee and Kylee all giggled. Ryan turned his head as Kylee held up her phone and took another picture.

“Now,” mused Pink Tank, “I’ll have to wash his little-boy parts very carefully.” She chuckled, “Those are the dirtiest parts of him, you know.”

The washcloth slid down Ryan’s belly to his exposed crotch. He felt Pink Tank’s fingers through the washcloth, as they picked up his penis and carefully cleaned under it. Then the fingers moved down to the end of Ryan’s penis, and gently wiped it.

“Careful you don’t get soap in his little hole,” White Tee admonished, giggling.

The washcloth was now fondling Ryan’s testicles.

“Ooooh! Look at the little balls!”

“They’re all wrinkly!”

Ryan struggled to keep from shouting out “Stop it!” He felt completely humiliated, as the girls commented on his private parts. “That’s such a cute little penis!” “Look at the little wrinkles on the side.” “Those little balls are so adorable!” He cringed every time Kylee held up her cell phone to take another picture of his naked crotch.

Finally Pink Tank looked his body over and nodded. “Time to take him out.” She got behind him at the head of the tub, while White Tee gripped his legs. He was boosted out of the tub and set standing on the floor. Pink Tank grabbed a towel.

“I just have to dry him,” she proclaimed.

White Tee grabbed the chain from the leash and held Ryan in place, while Pink Tank rubbed the towel vigorously all over Ryan’s nude body. Once again, she took extra time with the area around Ryan’s penis.

Yellow Tee reached over. “There’s a soap bubble in his belly button,” she observed touching Ryan’s belly button with her finger. It tickled.

“Okay,” Pink Tank announced. “He’s nice and dry. Back to my room.”

She took the leash and began to pull Ryan out the bathroom door. White Tee, Yellow Tee, and Kylee followed back to the bedroom. Pink Tank backed Ryan back to where the back of his legs were against her bed, then she unceremoniously shoved him down onto the bed.

“Now we have to tie his feet together,” Pink Tank announced. She reached for a length of cord that was lying on her dresser. “Hold him for me, will you, Rachel?”

White Tee grabbed Ryan’s feet and held them together while Pink Tank wound the cord around Ryan’s ankles several times, then tied it tightly. Ryan tried to struggle, but White Tee’s grip was too tight for him.

Kylee looked at Ryan, laying naked and tied up on the bed. She grinned, pulled out her cell phone and took another picture, then began tapping on her cell phone, obviously sending the picture to someone. She looked up at Ryan.

“Awww! That must feel so degrading!” she grinned. “Lying on the bed, all tied up, naked and helpless, with your little dingee hanging out, being photographed for everyone to see.” Her phone made a noise, and she looked down at it and then grinned. “Aw, Ryan! Emily Kowalcyk says she likes your little penis. She says she thinks it’s cute!”

Ryan knew Emily from his Social Studies class. She sat in the row next to him. He’d talked to her during class. Now, from now on, every time she looked at him, she’d probably be imagining his penis. Oh, great!

Kylee looked up at Pink Tank. “Hey, Linda, my friends Emily and Aimee want to come over. They want to see Ryan in person, all naked. Can they come over?”

“Yeah, sure, I don’t care,” Pink Tank grinned. “Just so they remember he’s my little boy, and he belongs to me.”

Ryan lay on the bed, tied up, naked, groaning inwardly, as Kylee tapped out a text on her cell phone.

The next couple of hours were the most degrading and humiliating that Ryan had ever experienced. He lay on his back on the bed, with his hands tied up behind him, unable to move or defend himself. A couple of times he started to say something in protest. The first time he started to talk, Pink Tank, whose name was Linda, smacked him with her stick. It really hurt. The next time she pinched his nipple. The feel of her fingernail digging into his nipple was so painful he couldn’t talk any more.

Kylee kept on taking pictures and sending them out. Ryan couldn’t imagine ever going back to school, knowing that everyone there had seen him completely naked and tied up so humiliatingly. Every once in a while she’d hear her phone make a sound and she’d read off another message from one of Ryan’s classmates, something specific about some part of his body.

And there were visitors. Yellow Tee (real name Amanda) and White Tee (Megan) had sent texts to several of their friends. As a result, every so often, someone would come in to see Ryan in his humiliating role as Linda’s “little boy.” They’d invariably chuckle as they touched him on his legs, his belly, and his exposed genitals, all the while making comments to Linda:

“What an adorable little penis!”

“I like those little balls! I’m gonna tickle them!”

“Roll him over! I wanna see his ass!”

“Oh-my-God! What a sweet little ass!”

“It’s so nice and round and smooth! Like a little baby’s butt!”

“I gotta get a picture!”

“Roll him back over!”

“Look at these cute little pink nipples!”

“Look at the little freckle right under his belly button!

“Hey! He’s starting to grow little hairs around his penis!”

“Awwww! That’s cute!”

“Hey! Look at these little hairs right under his belly button!”

“You can barely see ‘em.”

“They lead right down to his little penis. Feel them with your finger.”

“Ooooh! Look how he wiggles when I touch him!”

“He’s so cute when he wiggles!”

Every so often one of them would pull out a cell phone and take a picture. Then they would giggle and send it to someone. Ryan felt thoroughly degraded and humiliated. By now everyone, or at least every girl, in his class had seen him lying naked on Linda’s bed. He wondered if Jessica had seen any of these pictures. He felt as though he wanted to die.

After a while the girls started to leave. Amanda and Megan were the last to go. As they were leaving, Amanda asked, “Are you going to let him go now?”

“No,” Linda responded, “I’m going to keep him. Tomorrow morning I’m going to take him for a walk over to the park. Want to come?”

“Sure. What time?”

“Probably about eight-thirty or so.”

“Okay. See you tomorrow.”

Ryan’s heart sank. He’d hoped that Linda would let him go that night, after she’d had her fun with him. The thought of spending the night here made him all the more nervous.

Linda pushed him off the bed, and he came to his feet. She looked at him. “I’m going to take you out to pee one more time before bedtime. I don’t want you peeing in the bed.”

“Okay,” Ryan responded, and immediately got a smack on his butt.

“I told you—you’re not allowed to talk!” Linda admonished. Holding his leash in one hand, she grabbed his butt cheek with the other hand and steered him down the hallway.

When they got to the back, she opened the door. This time, however, she pushed him out, then came out after him. “All right, go pee,” she commanded, letting Ryan lead the way to the bush.

He went behind the bush, and was surprised when Linda came behind it too. He didn’t know if he could do this, with her watching him. He squatted down, and was surprised to find that he was able to complete the task.

As he was about to stand up, he felt Linda petting his back. “Did you pee? Good. Good little boy.”

He stood up and started back to the house, Linda right behind him. He was grateful that this time none of the neighbors had been outside to see the humiliating sight of him peeing on command for Linda. He reached the back door, and stopped to let Linda open it for him. She pushed him inside and down the hall, back to the bedroom. Steering him to the bed, she held the back of his neck and pushed him down onto the bed. Then he could feel her hands as she grasped his side and rolled him over onto his back.

Ryan started to say something, then stopped. He didn’t want to get hurt again. He lay on his back and watched to see what Linda was going to do next.

Linda stepped out of the room. Ryan could hear her in the bathroom, running water, and making a sound that sounded like tooth brushing. Then she came back in. Going over to her dresser she opened the drawer and took out a white garment with pink lace trim. As she held it up, Ryan could see that it was a camisole sleep top. Reaching in again, she produced a pair of shorts that matched. Then she closed the drawer.

Turning toward the bed, she reached down and unsnapped her shorts, and slipped them off. Then she pulled the pink tank top off over her head and tossed it carelessly on the bed. Ryan watched as she undressed, staring at her young breasts. She picked up the cami top and slipped it on. Then she reached down to her panties and slid them off, revealing her bare pubic mound. Ryan had never seen this part of a girl before, and he stared intently. Linda tossed the panties on the bed, picked up the sleep shorts, and slipped them on. Then she glanced at Ryan, watching her.

“What are you lookin’ at, little boy?” she demanded.

“Nothing” Ryan mumbled.

Linda reached over to Ryan’s exposed nipple and pinched it sharply. “I said no talking!”

She reached down and re-fastened the cord around Ryan’s ankles. Then she reached to Ryan’s neck, and her fingers unhooked the leash from his collar.

As he lay on the bed being unhooked, Ryan started to say something, then stopped. Then he decided it would be worth risking another pinch. He blurted:

“You’re gonna get in trouble! My Mom’s wondering where I am, right now!”
Linda reached to pinch him again, but stopped. “Your mom?”

“Yeah” Ryan went on bravely. “She’s at home right now, wondering where I am. She’s prob’ly getting ready to call the police!” He stopped for a breath. “So you better let me go right now!”

Linda paused. Then a slow grin came over her face. “You’re lying, little boy,” she smirked.

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!” She reached over to his face and cupped his chin in her hand. She looked right at him. “Your mom is at work right now. She’s working a double shift.” She squeezed his chin. “I know. I heard you telling your little friends that she’d be gone. Remember?”

“No, I didn’t!” but Ryan knew that his face gave him away.

“I heard you through the front window,” Linda pointed out, grinning. She reached under him and pinched his butt cheek, hard. He could feel her fingernails digging into his flesh. “That’s for lying to me.” She grinned broadly. “You’re a bad little boy. But that’s okay.”

She climbed up kneeling on the bed, her knee right next to Ryan’s face. “Since you belong to me, I can do whatever I want with you.” Her finger reached down and touched Ryan’s nipple. “So tonight I’m going to keep you in my bed with me.” Her hand travelled down Ryan’s bare chest to his belly. “You have to sleep in my bed with me tonight.”

Ryan started to say something, then stopped. Linda reached down with both hands and rolled him over on his side. Then she lay down next to him, right behind him. He could feel the delicate cloth from her nightshirt on his back.

Suddenly she got up, and turned off the bedside light. Ryan could feel her lying down again. Her head was just above his—he felt her chin resting on the top of his head. He felt her bare leg reaching out and wrapping itself over his thigh, so he couldn’t even move his legs. Her bare thigh was pressing against the outside of his thigh. He felt the fabric of her nightwear pressed against his bare back and his buttocks. She draped her arm over his side, and he could feel the palm of her hand on his bare chest. She started slowly petting his chest with her hand.

Inexplicably, Ryan started feeling tired. He could feel his entire body relaxing. The slowing motion of Linda’s hand on his chest started to lull him and make him feel drowsy. The room was getting darker as night was coming on. All this began to have its effect on Ryan. He could feel his eyelids getting heavy, and his body starting to drift off to sleep. He could tell that behind him Linda was drifting off as well. Her breathing was getting slower and easier, and her hand was gradually slowing down on his chest. Soon it stopped altogether, and rested on the middle of his chest. He was getting drowsier by the second, and was soon asleep . . .

. . . and suddenly was awakened! As he lay there in the dark, naked and with his hands and feet bound, he heard a low giggle right behind him. Linda was chuckling softly, and Ryan felt her finger playing with his nipple. Her fingertip was casually moving around and around the tip of his nipple, sending light tingles into his spine. He heard Linda giggle again. The finger stopped and withdrew. He heard a slurp behind him, then Linda’s fingertip, now wet with her saliva, touched his nipple again. This time it was cold, and it made his nipple stand up.

Ryan tried to move, but Linda’s arm was holding him in place, and her thigh was draped heavily across his leg. His effort to escape only drew another giggle from her. Her fingers playfully flipped back and forth across his now-erect nipple, sending another wave of tingles through him. He shivered, and she giggled again.

As he lay there in the dark, he felt her hand pull back again, and heard another slurp. Then Linda’s arm reached over again, and touched Ryan on his belly button. He felt her wet finger probing at his belly button, wiggling back and forth. He heard another giggle.
Then Linda’s hand slid down his naked belly, down to his genitals. He felt Linda’s fingers touching his bare penis, fingering it, exploring it in the dark. She let out a low chuckle, as she squeezed his penis between her fingers.

Her hand drew back again, and there was another slurp, a big one this time. Then Linda’s hand reached over and began to stroke Ryan’s bare testicles. Her wet fingertips felt cold, as they caressed the bumpy surface of his testicles. He shivered again.

He felt Linda move her hips forward, so that the fabric of her shorts was pressing against the back of his buttocks. She drew back, then pressed again. She did this several times, and her giggles turned into low purrs.

Her hand moved up a bit. Now her thumb was pressing on the underside of Ryan’s penis, and her fingertips were still caressing his testicles. Her thumb began to stroke, gently but firmly, up and down the length of his penis. He realized that his penis was starting to get long and hard, painfully hard. Behind him he could still feel her shorts pressing and backing off, pressing and backing off, on his buttocks. Her bare thigh, still draped over him, was moving in rhythm, sliding up and down, up and down on his leg.

“Mmmmm. Do you like this, little boy?” she asked softly.

He didn’t reply. He felt the tingling feeling going all the way up and down his body now. Linda had slipped her other arm under him, and was grasping his belly with it. As her midsection pressed on and off against his buttocks, her hand pressed his belly in to meet it; all the while her thumb stroked his rock-hard penis up and down. He felt a rush going through his head.

“I bet you like this,” she purred.

“Yeah,” he answered.

Immediately her thumb and forefinger grasped his penis, squeezed, and pulled hard. It was painful.

“That was punishment for talking. No talking, remember?”

“But you asked me. . .” Ryan started to protest.

He suddenly felt Linda backing off from him. Then he felt a sharp twap! across his buttocks. He lurched.

“I said, no talking!” He heard her roll over, facing away from him now. “You have to learn, little boy.”

Ryan lay there in the dark, tied up and helpless. He felt his whole body still tingling. His naked penis was still rock-hard, and his crotch felt like it had a thousand wasps buzzing around in it. He’d never felt like this before.

Linda didn’t make a sound, for several seconds. Then, abruptly, she got up on her side of the bed and walked down around the foot of the bed. She reached over to Ryan and grabbed his ankles, and pulled him down, so his feet were dangling over the foot of the bed. Then she turned him over, so he was lying on his face. This done, she left the room.

As Ryan lay there on his face, still naked and struggling, he heard Linda in the bathroom down the hall. He tried to breathe, but could only do so with difficulty, by raising his head an inch or so above the sheets and gasping.

Linda came back into the room. She climbed up onto the bed and flung one bare leg around Ryan’s upraised head. She tugged at his shoulders, pulling his face up over her crotch. With a start, he realized that she’d taken off her shorts, and that his face was now directly on her bare vagina.

He heard a moan from Linda. Then he felt her thighs clamp around his head. He felt her hands reaching the top of his head and pushing him into her crotch, then letting back, then pushing again. As she pushed she started to rotate his head slightly on her crotch. He felt his nose and mouth directly on her warm vagina, and smelled the scent of her crotch. She pushed again, and Ryan could tell that she was raising her body to push against his face at the same time.

He wanted to shout out, but couldn’t, with his mouth muffled against Linda’s hot vagina. He felt her pushing harder and harder, and could hear her moaning each time she pushed.

Suddenly she pushed hard. Ryan’s nose buried itself in Linda’s vagina, and he could smell an overpowering musty, fishy smell. He realized that his nose and upper lip had gotten moist. He tried to pull pack, but Linda’s hand was too strong for him, and it was pressing him firmly against her pulsing vagina. She pushed his face into her crotch once more, harder than ever, and rubbed him back and forth against it. Then she relaxed her grip.

Ryan pulled his head back and gasped for breath. To his surprise, Linda didn’t resist. She was breathing heavily, and the musty smell emanating from her crotch was strong. Her vaginal lips were moist, and the moisture had rubbed off on Ryan’s nose and lips.
Linda sat up, pulling her legs up away from Ryan’s head. She was still breathing hard. In the dark, Ryan could feel her thighs moving away, then his head was grasped between her feet.

A minute passed. Then suddenly, Ryan felt Linda lean forward, and felt her hands grasp his upper arms. With some apparent effort, she flipped him to the side, so that he now lay on his back. Then he felt her pull him up to her, so that he lay on his back next to her in the dark.

In the dark room Ryan could hear Linda breathing, more and more slowly, as she relaxed. He felt her hand on his belly, slowly stroking him. Her hand wandered down to his penis. She took his penis in between two fingers and began to knead it slowly.

Ryan felt his penis swelling up, bigger and bigger, and getting hard. He felt as though it had gotten full, and he would have to release something soon. He didn’t dare to speak, for fear that he’d interrupt Linda and make her hurt him again. She kept kneading his penis, making it bigger and fuller every second.

Then, when he wasn’t expecting it, her finger touched his testicle, as the rest of her hand squeezed his penis. He felt something hot and greasy squirt out. It landed on his belly. Linda kept rubbing, as more stuff came out.

Linda let go of his penis and rolled over the other way. As he lay there gasping, he realized she’d picked a tissue from a box on her side of the bed. She began wiping up the sticky stuff from his belly, onto the tissue. Ryan could feel some of it dripping into his belly button. Linda chuckled as she wiped the stuff from the surface of his skin.

With the cleanup job completed, Linda threw out the tissue. She then turned back to Ryan and grasped him by his shoulders and rolled him over, so that he was lying on his stomach. With that done, she turned the other way, lay down, and began to fall asleep. Soon Ryan could hear her breathing slowly in slumber.

He realized that he was stuck here. He couldn’t get up, or even roll over on his own, with his hands and ankles tied up. He also realized that he was getting tired. Once again, he felt his eyes closing, as he drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by Datom on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Datom

Post by Datom »

Part III

A sharp pain from behind woke him up. He realized that it was morning, and that he was lying in Linda’s bed. He felt another sudden slap! on his buttocks.

“Wake up, little boy!” Linda’s voice was admonishing him.

A pair of hands grasped his side and rolled him over, so that he was on his back. He saw the light streaming into the window. Linda and Amanda and another girl were standing around the bed, looking down at Ryan’s naked helpless body. The new girl reached down and poked his belly button. He squirmed, and all three girls giggled.

Linda had gotten dressed. She was wearing a pink camisole top and short white shorts,

“So,” Amanda grinned, “what did you do to him last night?”

“I made him sleep with me in my bed all night long,” Linda smirked. “I made him taste my crotch. I stuck his head in between my legs, then I creamed right in his face. He liked that. Then I rubbed his little thing-y and made him squirt his juice for me.”

“Did he squirt much?” the new girl asked.

“All over his belly!” Linda chuckled. “It was funny!”

“What are we gonna do now?” Amanda asked.

‘Let’s take him to the park. I wanna show him to my friends,” said Linda. “Hey, Erika, what time is it?”

“About quarter to nine,” the new girl looked at her watch.

“Okay, then” Linda grinned. “Before we go we should get him dressed. We can’t take him out in public with his little peenie-weenie dangling out like that.”

They girls giggled.

Amanda touched Ryan’s belly with her fingertip and gently ran it down toward his penis. She squeezed his penis playfully. “Oh, I bet he’d like it if we made him show his little boy thingee to all the girls at the park.”

Erika asked, “Do you have any little panties?”

“Yeah!” Linda grinned. “Right over there in the corner is the pair I had on yesterday! Let’s dress him in those!”

Amanda picked up some small pink bikini panties, and held them up. “He’ll look so cute!”

“They’re pink! He’ll look adorable in pink!”

“Will they cover his little boy-thing?”

“I dunno. Let’s try ‘em on.”

Together Erika and Amanda lifted Ryan’s legs and feet up from the mattress. Erica untied his ankles and held them firmly. Linda took the little pink panties and slipped them over Ryan’s feet and onto his legs. Then, as Erica lifted, Linda slipped the back of the panties onto Ryan’s buttocks. They covered perhaps the bottom two thirds of his butt cheeks. Erika pulled the front of the panties over Ryan’s genitals, just covering them. The girls stepped back and surveyed their work.

“Ooooh! He looks so CUTE!” Amanda chortled. “Those little panties just barely cover his little-boy parts!”

Erika and Amanda took Ryan by the shoulders and picked him up off the bed, and stood him on the floor. Linda reached to the nightstand for Ryan’s leash and snapped it back onto his collar.

“The girls at the park are gonna love this!” Linda chuckled, poking Ryan’s belly button with her finger. She stepped back and looked at Ryan, her eyes scanning his body from head to foot. “You know what?” she mused, “I think my little boy needs something else. I think he needs . . . . .decorating.”

“What do you mean, decorating?” Erika asked.

Linda turned to the top of her dresser and picked up a red felt pen. “I’m gonna draw on his little body!” She grinned. “I’m gonna draw little hearts on him!” As Erika held the leash tightly, Linda removed the cap from the pen, and began to draw a little heart around Ryan’s nipple.

“Hey, that isn’t permanent marker, is it?” Amanda asked. “If it’s permanent marker, it won’t come off.”

Linda looked at the side of the marker and chuckled. “Yeah, it’s permanent,” she said. “That means my little boy won’t be able to wash this off. Every time he goes to the pool, or doesn’t wear a shirt, everyone will be able to see that he belongs to me.” She began to draw a heart around Ryan’s other nipple.

Erika pulled up on the leash, holding Ryan’s head up. Linda’s pen was now on Ryan’s tummy, drawing a heart around his belly button. She chuckled.

“You should sign your name, “Amanda suggested.

“Oh, I will,” Linda grinned. On Ryan’s stomach she carefully lettered “Linda’s” and “Little” and under his belly button “Boy.” She pulled back and surveyed her work, nodding.

“I think he looks adorable,” she gloated. “I think it’s time to take him to the park, and show him to all my friends.”

“Oh, God! They’re gonna love this!” Erika giggled. “They’re gonna laugh their asses off!”

“I know Emily and Lindsey will love this!” Amanda observed. “They always like seeing boys’ bodies, even little boys.”

“Yeah,” Erika chimed in. “They’ll want to touch him and tickle him all over his little-boy body.” She giggled. “He’s gonna be so embarrassed!”

They all laughed.

“Okay, little boy! Time to go!” Linda announced. She pulled on Ryan’s leash and led him through the hallway to the front door, the other two following.

The door opened and Ryan was led out onto the front sidewalk. It was still a little cool, and he felt the breeze on his body. Somehow the feel of the outside air reinforced his bareness. He hoped no one would be outside to see him in his humiliating costume, with that degrading writing on his body.

Linda pulled him up to herself, and guided him in front of her. She slapped his butt, and he jumped.

“I like how that little ass looks so nice and round in those little panties,” she chortled.

She smacked his butt again. He moved ahead of her, so she couldn’t reach him.

“See?” she said to Erika and Amanda. “This way he can stay ahead of me. If he doesn’t keep going, I can slap his little ass,” she reached up and slapped, ‘like this!” Ryan jumped, and kept going.

Suddenly Linda stopped. She leaned over and picked something up off the ground. She held it up.

"Look at this little stone!" she exclaimed. "It's bright red!"

"So?" Erika looked at her inquisitively.

"I'm going to stick this little stone in his belly button. Won't he look cute?" Linda knelt down in front of Ryan, still holding his leash. He felt her fingers pry his belly button wide, then he felt a small rough object being forced in and left there. It itched. Linda patted his stomach and stepped back to look.

"I think it looks adorable in his little belly button," she gloated.

As they walked down the street, Ryan saw Mrs. Meacham, watering her flowers by the front fence. He heard Linda sing out, “Hi, Mrs. Meacham!”

“Hello, Linda! Still playing that game, I see.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Linda reached up to Ryan and stuck her finger inside the panty elastic. “See? We dressed him in one of my panties. Isn’t he cute?”

Mrs. Meacham looked up and down Ryan's body, and shook her head. “Goodness! The silly games you girls play! Where are you taking him?”

“To the park,” Erika chimed in. ”We’re going to show him to all our friends.”

Mrs. Meacham shook her head again. “Well, you girls have a nice time.” She turned back to her flowers.

Ryan moved ahead again, to avoid another smack. Behind him, Linda and Erica and Amanda were chatting.

“Did you really get him to squirt?”

“Yeah! I just rubbed his little thingee until it got good and hard. Then I squeezed it.”

“What did it look like?”

“His stuff? Oh, kind of whitish and sticky. It took me two Kleenexes to wipe it off his belly.”

“I wish I could have seen it.”

“Me too.”

“Maybe I can make him do it again.”

“When we get to the park?”

“Sure. We’ll see how far we can make him squirt for us.”

As they turned down Allenton Street toward the park, Ryan saw three older girls, about Linda’s age, walking toward them. He moved to one side of the sidewalk to let them pass. But one of the girls reached out and touched his belly button, then giggled as they went by. Ryan wiggled, and the stone dropped out of his belly button and rolled away.

“Hey!” Linda called out, “He’s my little boy! I caught him!”

They approached the park. Ryan could see several girls Linda’s age clustered around the play equipment. When they saw Linda and Erika and Amanda coming, prodding Ryan ahead of them on the leash, they all grinned.

“Hey! Whatcha got there?”

“He’s a little cutie!”

“How does he like being on that leash?”

Linda explained, “I caught him yesterday. I captured him, so I took him home with me, and I’m keeping him.” She grinned. “He’s my little boy now, so I can do whatever I want with him. He’s my property.”

“Can we touch him?”

“Sure, go ahead,” Linda nodded. “In fact, I’ll tie him up on the monkey bars, so you can look him over a little better.” She prodded Ryan toward the gym bars on the edge of the playground, then her hands guided him, turning him around, so that his back was to the bars. Then she took the leash and passed it behind his head, through the bars, and tied it. Ryan tried to move his head forward, but could only move it a few inches.

“He’s being very obedient,” said one of the girls, a tall girl with a black tee shirt on. “I’m surprised he isn’t yelling and making a lot of noise.”

“That’s because I have him trained,” Linda responded. “He knows that if he talks, I’ll hurt him.” She turned to Ryan, “Isn’t that right, little boy?”

Ryan nodded.

“See?” Linda grinned. “He knows that if he talks, I’ll do this,” and from her other hand, she swiftly brought out the stick she’d had the day before, and slapped it sharply across Ryan’s chest. He struggled to keep from howling out.

The other girls all laughed. “That was funny!” “You made him jump!” “You made his belly wiggle!”

One of the girls, a shorter blonde girl with a white tee shirt, said, “I like how you have his titties and his tummy all decorated.” She touched his nipple and traced the heart. “I like these little hearts. They’re cute.”

“Yeah, and that’s permanent marker,” Linda pointed out. “It won’t wash off.” She grinned. “So in a week, if he wants to go to the pool, or go anywhere without his shirt, everybody’ll still see that I own him.” The girls all laughed again.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” A familiar voice was heard from behind the girls. Several of them moved to one side, and Ryan was horrified to see Jessica Sutton coming closer. Following her was Randy Stemms. Randy was a year ahead of Jessica in school.

Jessica came up to the gym bars where Ryan was tied up. “Ryan!” she exclaimed, looking up and down his body. “What are you doing here at the park, with nothing on bout those skimpy little girl panties? And why are you tied up like that?”

Ryan didn’t answer. He didn’t want to get swatted again.

Linda came up. “I captured him,” she explained. “He was cutting though Olsons’ back yard yesterday, and I caught him. So I decided to take him home and keep him.”

Jessica looked shocked. “So you’re keeping him on this leash?” She touched his chest with her finger. “Poor Ryan! That must be so humiliating for you!” She petted his chest. “You look kind of cute like that,” she admitted.

Randy came up and pointed to Ryan’s panties. “Looks like he’s got a boner in there.”

Jessica looked down at the outline of Ryan’s penis inside the panties, and giggled. Ryan felt more degraded and humiliated by the second. He realized that Randy was right. His penis had gotten really big and hard.

Linda interrupted. “Know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna pull down his little panties—while everybody watches. Then we can all look at his little penis”

Oh, God, no! Ryan thought. Not now! Of all times, while Jessica is here watching! This was mortifying!

Linda reached for the elastic on Ryan’s panties. Ryan pulled his waist away. Linda quickly produced the stick and swatted Ryan, this time across his thighs. “Hold still for me!” she commanded.

She crouched down in front of him. “Now, off come the panties. . .” she cooed, pulling down on the elastic.

Ryan could feel the morning breeze on his private parts as Linda pulled his panties down. He could hear the girls gasp, then snicker and “ooooh!” as his penis came into view. She pulled his panties down all the way to his ankles.

Ryan looked up. Several of the girls were taking out cell phones and aiming them at him, taking pictures of his naked penis. He looked at Jessica. She was standing next to Randy, looking intently at Ryan’s penis and grinning.

“There! Now my little boy is all naked, just for me,” Linda preened.

“Woo-hoo!”

“Cute little penis!

“Look how it’s sticking out!”

“Look at the little hole at the end!”

Erika chuckled. “I’ll bet he’s pretty embarrassed!”

“Yeah!” one of the girls answered. “Having to show us his little boy-parts!”

“It’s not very big,” observed one of the girls. “My boyfriend’s thingee is bigger.”

“Well, don’t forget,” Linda petted Ryan’s side, “he’s just a little boy. So he just has a little-boy penis.”

“Look! He’s starting to get little hairs! That’s so cute!”

“Where? I don’t see any.”

“Look right along the side there! Right next to his little balls. See?”

Ryan felt like he wanted to die. He was fighting back tears of humiliation, as he listened to these girls talk about his body. And right in front of Jessica! He stole a glance at Jessica. She was still standing next to Randy, looking at him unobtrusively, and grinning. She looked up at his face and saw him looking at her.

“Aww! Poor Ryan!” she grinned. “I bet you feel so degraded! With all these girls looking at your naked body! And taking pictures of your private parts! You must be so embarrassed!”

Ryan looked out at the group of girls. Several of them were clicking away with their cell phones, aiming them at his body, then stepping back and sending the pictures to their friends. Ryan’s insides were wrenching as he thought of all the people who would see him like this. He knew how fast pictures got sent around, and forwarded, and eventually posted. All the girls in his school would soon see him trussed up to the gym bars, naked as a bug, with his penis hanging out, and with this humiliating writing on his belly.

Linda knelt down in front of Ryan, and slipped one hand behind his thigh. He felt her fingers gripping the inside of his thigh, holding him still.

“Hey, everyone!” she announced, “Watch what I’m gonna do to my little boy!”

All the girls stopped talking.

“I’m gonna rub his penis, and make him squirt for me!”

A titter swept around the group, as Linda licked the index finger of her other hand. Then she took her finger and slid it under Ryan’s penis. Her finger pressed his already-firm penis up, against the bottom of his belly. Then the motion started, pushing his penis up, and letting it back, and up, and back, and up . . .

A girl in a blue tee shirt yelled, “Come on, little boy! Squirt for us!”

“We wanna see a nice big squirt, little boy!”

Ryan felt his penis getting almost painfully hard and swollen. He felt tingly again, just as he had during the night, when Linda had been playing with his penis. The feeling of the wasps buzzing around in his crotch was as intense as ever. He felt something building up inside his penis.

He glanced at Jessica. She and Randy were watching his humiliation, grinning. Jessica pointed at Ryan’s penis, then leaned over to Randy and said something quietly to him. He leaned down and whispered something in Jessica’s ear. They both laughed.

The other girls were still grinning. Some of them had pulled out their cell phones and were taking pictures of his penis being rubbed. Ryan could tell that one of them was taking a video of him, because she was moving her phone slowly closer, and moving back and forth with his squirming.

“Come on, little boy!”

“We wanna see a nice big squirt!”

“All over your belly, little boy!

“C’mon!” Linda pressed harder. “Squirt for me!”

Her finger pressure went slower, but went farther up and down the length of Ryan’s penis. He could feel himself having trouble holding onto the load that was inside him. He looked at Jessica again. She was standing right against Randy, and they were both grinning, looking at his crotch. She turned and said something to him and he laughed.

Suddenly, Linda’s finger went all the way down to the base of Ryan’s penis. Then he could feel it sliding up slowly, pushing hard.

Ryan couldn’t hold on any longer. He suddenly felt the stuff inside him squirt out, a bunch of it, firing out the tip of his penis. Half of it went up his belly, and the rest shot out into the air and landed about three feet in front of him.

“Woo-hoo!” The girls cheered. “Nice squirt, little boy!” “What a load!”

Again, the cameras started, taking pictures of Ryan’s belly. He could feel the semen dripping down his stomach, into his belly button. It started to itch, but with his hands tied behind him, he couldn’t do anything.

Linda stroked Ryan’s penis a few more times. “I gotta make sure I get it all,” she explained. “I want every last drop!” She gave his penis one last hard painful shove, then let go.

The girls all giggled and cheered. Erika asked, “What are you gonna do with him?”

Linda looked blank for a minute. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “Maybe I should just let him go.” She shrugged, “Hell, he’s pretty much drained out.”

“You don’t want him anymore?” Amanda queried.

“Naw. I’m getting tired of this.” Linda reached behind Ryan and started untying his leash from the gym bars. “It’s too much trouble, dragging him around. Yeah, I think I’ll just let him go.” She brightened. “Anyway, I wanna go see if Keith is around.”

Ryan looked at the crowd of girls walking away. He saw Jessica and Randy sauntering away. Holding hands. Damn! So she’s going with Randy now! And here he’d been making an ass of himself for nothing!

Linda finished untying Ryan. She unhooked the leash from the collar. “Okay, little boy, I’m all done with you. Go home,” she ordered abruptly, turning away.

Ryan stood there, naked as a baby. “But what about my swim trunks?” he gasped.

“I’ll bring ‘em by later,” she called over her shoulder. “You can keep the panties. I don’t want ‘em.” She walked off, followed by Erika and Amanda, leaving Ryan standing by the gym bars by himself, completely nude, except for the dog-collar still around his neck. He leaned over and picked up the pink panties and pulled them on. They’re better than nothing, he thought.

Then he started the walk home.

It was five blocks from the park to his house. He hoped that no one would see him walking along with nothing on but a pair of pink girl’s panties, and with humiliating writing on his chest and belly. He was lucky. No one did see him, except for a couple of five-year old kids playing in front of their house. They pointed at him and laughed. He tried to ignore them, and kept on walking.

He got to his house and went immediately inside. He looked at the clock in the living room. Only ten o’clock. Good! His mom wouldn’t be home for two more hours yet. He ran up to his bedroom. He didn’t know why he closed the bedroom door, since no one was home, but he just felt like he had to. Then he went and looked in the mirror.

He saw the two hearts that Linda had drawn around his nipples and the other heart around his belly button. He saw Linda’s message. He blanched.

He ran into the bathroom, and pulled a washcloth off the towel bar. He wet it with warm water and lathered it up with soap. Then he started scrubbing frantically at the drawing. It didn’t come off. He put more soap on the washcloth, and tried again. Still no result. The writing was still there. It hadn’t even worn away a little.

Ryan felt himself getting ready to cry. He wished he could forget about the past day, and all the humiliation it had brought. But he couldn’t—here was a reminder of it, a reminder that would be visible every time he took off his shirt.

Then he remembered all the girls’ cell phones, being held up, taking pictures of his naked body, and sending them all over. Soon all the girls in Ryan’s class—hell, all the girls in the school—would be looking at Ryan’s penis, and reading Linda’s message written on his belly. In fact, someone would probably print it off and leave it for him somewhere, where he could see it. And someone else would probably post it online, and everyone in the world could see Ryan, naked as a bug. His private parts would be on display for the whole world; little girls would see him, as would horny older women, sexual perverts and molesters. They’d all be drooling over his naked penis.

Ryan held back the tears, and went to his bedroom and pulled on a tee shirt.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Another amazing story!! I absolutely loved the pet play