Pantsed in front of whole school

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
FearfulFaun53

Pantsed in front of whole school

Post by FearfulFaun53 »

I got bullied ALOT in school all throughout primary and secondary. This is one of the worst story’s by far but I’ll post about all my other ones eventually (there is alot).

This happened in year 6 in primary school, I was taking part in a performance assembly and I was really nervous even though I only had about 3 lines. I’ll take this chance to tell you that I’ve always worn well let’s say embarrassing and childish underwear and sometimes underwear which a boy wouldn’t typically wear, this day was one of those days. Due to my nervousness, I was urging to go to the toilet because I needed to pee but I wasn’t allowed as my lines was coming up. As I got to the front of the stage in front of the whole school I froze up and suddenly felt a really warm sensation down there.

I then heard a lot of giggling and snickering and I was worried the worst had happened so I looked down…..
A massive wet patch was forming on the front and down the leg of my light grey joggers. My face instantly flushed red and I had wet myself in front of the whole school. Now you would think that’s embarrassing enough right, well one of my bullies had a better idea.

They snuck up behind me and I felt hands on the waistband of my joggers. My heard sank and I suddenly felt cold air on my legs. The school erupted into laughter and when I looked down I was stood in the most embarrassing underwear a boy could wear.

Bright PINK with PIKA DOTS. Yes they was KNICKERS.
I was stood in embarrassing knickers right after I’ve wet myself in front of the whole school. Everyone was pointing and laughing at me I couldn’t help but flush even more red and start to cry.

Just when I thought my humiliation was over I felt hands on my waist again. I shouted “NO WAIT” but it was too late. I felt freezing cold air on my thing. I was butt naked in front of the whole school. This is a good time to tell you that my thing was SO TINY. I’m talking 1 inch at a PUSH.

My face flushed EVEN more red and the school began to laugh even more. All the girls shouted “it’s so small” “OMG look how tiny his thing is” “shrimp dick” “baby willy” all sorts of stuff. I stood there for about 2 minutes before I yanked my soaked panties and trousers up and ran off the stage.

For weeks after all the girls called me small and made fun of my things size. It was the most embarrassing thing ever.