Super Model

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Datom

Super Model

Post by Datom »

Part I

"Just get out of here! Go on, now! Get out of my sight!"

The shrill female voice could be heard coming through the screen door of the house into the back yard. A moment later an eleven-year old girl dashed out, sobbing, into the early fall evening. She was barefoot, wearing only yellow shorts and a sleeveless white buttoned blouse. Her brown hair, done into a ponytail, bounced behind her head as she ran.

"And just stay out there 'til you learn how to talk to your mother!" the voice rasped out after her.

Anna's mom was drunk again. Anna could tell that from her voice. It had been happening more and more since her dad had left, a year ago, just packing his bags and leaving, with no explanation. Her mom had had to struggle to keep the family going, to earn money to pay the rent on the little four-room house, and to keep the groceries coming in. Anna knew it was a stress on her mom, and that her mom had been turning to drink more and more to escape the strain.

But tonight was about the worst it had ever been. Anna had needed twenty dollars for school the next day, for a field trip. She'd told her mom about it a week ago. But when she'd reminded her tonight, her mom had just sat down at the table, and pulled out a whiskey bottle from a bag of groceries, and opened it.

"I don't have twenty bucks," she'd said abruptly.

Anna heard herself shoot back, "But you had enough money to buy that bottle of whiskey!"

Her mom had whirled on her, and had started in on her. "How dare you talk to me like that! I earn this money and I have a perfect right to spend it any way I want! I've earned the right to sit down and have a drink when I get home!"

Anna could tell her mom had been drinking already.

"I shouldn’t have to spend it all on you! Where does it say I have to spend every last dime on your stupid school projects? That damned teacher of yours is always asking for money! Just last week she wanted fifteen bucks for that entry fee! Now this! Maybe your teacher should come and work my job for me, huh?"

Anna backed off. Her mom continued, "And where do you think you get off scolding me about my drinking? Who do you think you are, anyway, you little brat? Just one more burden I have to pay for! Just one more drain on my paycheck! And you have the nerve to try to lecture me about how much I drink? Get out of here!"

Anna had never heard her mom quite this stressed before. She was afraid, and hurt. She backed off, toward the door.

"Just get out of here! Go on, now! Get out of my sight!"

Letting the door slam behind her, she ran out into the yard, feeling rejected, tears of frustration in her eyes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As she sat in the backyard, catching her breath, she wondered what she'd do. School had started, just a couple weeks ago. So far, none of her friends in the sixth grade knew about her mom. She didn't want to tell them anything. She wasn't sure how they'd respond. She could imagine their reaction, at first sounding supportive and sympathetic, then gradually backing away, leaving her out of their circle, not talking to her anymore. She didn't want that.

What was hurting her even more was the sting of the last couple of words she'd heard her mom shout at her. "Burden!" "Drain on my paycheck!" "Get out of my sight!" She'd never expect her own mother to scream that at her! Was she such a burden to her mom? Maybe she was. After all, it would be easy for her mom to get back on her feet if she didn't have Anna to take care of.

A voice interrupted her musings. "Hey! You! Wanna earn twenty-five bucks?"

She looked over to the fence on the side of the yard, where the voice was coming from. There she saw a boy, about five or six years older than her. He had wavy blonde hair, and a slightly round face, but with a firm jaw. He was leaning on the fence, apparently shirtless, with his rather muscular arms folded in front of him on the fence rail.

Anna was startled. "How long have you been looking at me?" she demanded.

"Just a few minutes. I heard you come out the door and I was watching you after that. So, you wanna earn some money?"
"How?" asked Anna warily.

The boy held up a digital camera. "Just pose for me for a couple of pictures. I gotta take a couple pictures for school, and I want you to be my model. I'll pay you twenty-five bucks."

Anna thought for a moment. She did need the money for school. "What kind of posing?"

"Oh, just come over and sit over here in the backyard. Let me take a few pictures of you." He stopped, and seeing a quizzical look on her face, went on, "I'm taking this photography class at the high school, and we gotta take a series of pictures of a live model."

That sounded reasonable. "But why do you want to take pictures of me?"

"'Cause you're pretty."

"No, I am not!" Anna protested with a little smile, but a faint thrill zipped through her. No one had ever called her pretty before. Cute, maybe, when she was younger. But, a guy she'd never met, thinking she was pretty? Wow! That was a far cry from "burden" or "drain on the paycheck!" That was something she'd never thought of before--she was pretty!

"Sure you are!" he was saying. "You better look in a mirror sometime, if you don't know you're pretty!" He hesitated. "Want to pose for me?"

"Okay," Anna grinned. She got up and walked over to a place on the back of the fence. Hooking her toes around the lower fence rail, she boosted herself up and grabbed the top of the fence. She pushed, at the same time swinging one of her legs over the fence. She was ready to let herself drop down, when she felt strong hands holding her around her waist, letting her slowly down to the ground.

"I could have gotten down by myself," she protested.

"I know. I didn't want you to hurt yourself."

Anna took a look at the boy. He was a head taller than she was, and fairly muscular. He was wearing jeans that hung from his hips, revealing a taut belly and a well-shaped vee. His chest was strong and tight, with small pert nipples. In one of his muscular hands he was holding a camera. He was grinning as he noticed her studying him.

"By the way, I'm Derek," he offered. "What's your name?"

"I'm Anna," she replied.

She'd never been in this backyard before. As she looked around, she noticed that there was a patio, paved with brick, at the back of the house. A screen door led from the patio onto the house. On the patio were a couple of folding lounge chairs, and, and a wooden picnic table in the middle. The rest of the yard was covered with grass, with a few patchy spots. An unused clothes pole protruded from the ground in one corner of the yard. In the center of the yard was a mature tree, with its lowest branches protruding out about six feet above the ground.

"Well, let's get started," Derek gestured to the patio. "For the first couple shots, I'd like to have you sitting in this chair." He gestured to a lounge chair, unfolded next to the house.

"You want me just to sit there?" Anna asked.

"Sure. I can show you how I want to pose you for each shot."

Anna went over and sat back in the lounge chair.

"Now, for the first one, put your hands behind your head, like you were being all luxurious. And raise your left knee, so your left leg is folded up."

Anna did as she was told.

"Good! Now smile. A real casual lazy smile." Anna made her face smile, as Derek moved slightly for the shot. "Perfect!" He took the picture. "Now for the next one, keep your hands where they are, but this time take your left leg and let it dangle over the side of the chair. Yes! Just like that! Perfect!' He shot again. "Now, stay in that same pose, but make your face look serious. Yes, just like that!" Another shot. "Now, look pouty. Can you make your face look like you're pouting about something? Yes, perfect!" He moved closer for a shot of her face. "Now, dangle both legs off the sides of the chair. No, go ahead, like this," he reached down and gently grasped Anna's leg with his fingers and moved it. "There, now just hold it." Another shot. "Now this time, give me that lazy smile again." He stood back and took another shot.

"How am I doing?" Anna asked.

Derek grinned. "You're doing great! You're a natural!" He gestured. "Now let's do some by the picnic table."

Obediently, Anna went to the picnic table and sat on the bench. Derek studied her for a minute.

"No," he mused. "Tell you what--try sitting on the other side of the table."

Anna got up and moved to the other side. She sat down again. Derek mused, "Yes, that'll be better."

"What was wrong?" Anna asked. “Was I doing something wrong?"

"No," Derek shook his head. "Those garbage cans by the house were in the background. This way, I get the peony bush behind you." He moved slightly. "Now, can you cross your legs, and put your left arm up on the table, like you're leaning on it? Yeah, just like that! Perfect!" He proceeded to take a couple of shots, each time asking Anna to move an arm or a leg, or assume a different expression on her face.

"You really think I'm pretty?" she asked, as he was framing a shot.

He let down the camera and looked at her for a minute. "Of course you're pretty, Butterfly. Look at you! You have an adorable round face, and your eyes are nice and big and inviting. And your little chin is perfectly shaped. In fact," he looked at her face for a minute, "let's try something."

"What?"

"Can you undo your hair? Let it out of that ponytail?"

"Sure." Anna reached behind her head and slipped the hair band off her ponytail. Immediately, her brown hair tumbled out, spreading out down her back.

"Oh, wow!" Derek looked at it. He held up his camera. "Yes, this'll work." He put the camera down, and came over to Anna. I want you to get up and sit up on the table itself. Let your legs dangle down to the seat." Anna obeyed.

"Now, put your hands behind you, on the table, and lean back a little . . .yes, just like that. . .. now cross your legs, and lean your head back a little . . .perfect!" He snapped the picture. "Good. Now, curl your right leg in."

"What? I don't understand what you mean," Anna looked at him quizzically.

"Like this,” Derek came over to the picnic table. With one hand he moved Anna's right calf so that her toes were pointing to her left thigh. Then his fingers gently touched Anna's bare thigh, moving it into position. He stepped back and looked into his camera. "That's it!" He took the picture, then moved forward to Anna again. With his free hand he reached out and brushed Anna's hair back a little. She tingled as she felt his fingers touching her face.

"Okay, now," he looked at her, "let's try something else. I want you to lay on your side, facing me, and prop your head up with your hand."

Anna felt just a little vulnerable as she lay on the tabletop. She lay on her side as directed.

"Now," Derek peered through the viewfinder, "I want you to curl your bottom leg forward, and bend your top leg up."

"I don't understand," Anna protested. "Pose me."

Derek came forward again. Anna felt his fingers gently touching the inside of her right thigh, pushing it up. Then he moved her left thigh so her leg was bent out in front of her. "Beautiful!" he whispered, as he moved back to take the shot.

Another rush went through Anna. Beautiful! There was another adjective she'd never heard. "You think I'm beautiful?" She asked.

Derek shook his head. "You really don't know, do you?"

"But I'm just a kid," she protested.

"Listen, Butterfly, you're right on the edge of being a woman. You're, like, the perfect age--just about to turn into a woman, and just young enough not to realize it. Tell you what---when we get done, you leave me your email address, and I'll send you copies of these pictures. OK? Then you'll see how you look."

"Okay," Anna heard herself say.

"Now, I want you to lie on your back on the tabletop. All the way back."

As Anna obeyed she began to feel more vulnerable. Derek came over. "I'm going to pose you," he said gently. As he leaned over her, Anna became conscious of his shirtless body. She could smell the faintly musky odor of the skin on his chest. His nipple was inches away from her face. He reached out and put her left hand back behind her head. As she started to follow suit with her right hand, he said, "No," and guided her right arm over, so her hand was on her stomach. Then his fingers guided her right leg into the same raised position it was in in the previous shot. But his fingers touched her left thigh, spreading it out, so her left calf was dangling over the side of the table.

He stepped back. "Nice!" He raised his camera and took the shot. Anna was feeling a little funny, with her bare legs spread on the picnic table, with Derek looking admiringly at her. He held up the camera again. "Now another one, only this time, smile for me--you have a beautiful smile--let me see it." He took the picture.

Anna looked down at the bottom of her blouse--so that was why she was feeling so vulnerable--her blouse was riding up, showing about an inch of her bare tummy. She wondered if Derek had gotten that in the picture. She sat up again quickly, adjusting herself.

Derek was motioning out into the yard. "Okay, just a couple over here with the tree, and then we're done."

Anna walked over to the tree. "How do you want me?"

"Oh, I want you hanging by your hands from the tree, from that branch," Derek indicated a stout branch, about two inches in diameter, projecting straight out, about eight feet up.

"I can't reach that!" Anna protested.

"Sure you can. I'll boost you up," and without any more warning, Derek came behind Anna and put his huge hands around her waist. She felt his strong grip picking her up, her feet leaving the ground. "Now, reach up with both hands and grab the branch." Anna obeyed. "Got it? Good, I'm going to let go of you now." Anna felt his hands releasing her.

She looked down. She was several feet off the ground, hanging from the branch. She felt her blouse riding up as she gripped the branch, baring her stomach--but she dare not let go to adjust her clothes. Her bare legs and feet were free, dangling in the air.

Derek stepped back, leaving Anna helpless on the tree branch. "Perfect! Adorable!" He held his camera up and snapped the picture. "One more--only this time, give me a smile--a real mischievous smile! There you go!" And he snapped again.

"Hey, get me down!" Anna protested. Derek put down the camera and came over to her. His hands felt big and strong as he grasped her by her waist.

"Why did you need those pictures anyway?" She asked.

"I needed a couple of fun ones," he replied, and then grinned, "and with these I got a chance to see your belly button."

His strong hands were gripping Anna's bare waist, the tops of this fingers just sliding up under her blouse. He held her as she let go, and let her down until her feet touched the ground.

Catching her breath, she gave him a half-serious pout. "Why did you want to see my belly button?" she demanded.

Derek grinned. "Because you saw mine."

Anna couldn't deny that.

"Anyway," he went on, "you have an adorable little belly button. It's going to look good in the picture."

"Okay," she looked around, "What do you want me to do next?"

Derek shrugged. "Nothing right now, Butterfly. These are going to be great pictures. My teacher'll love 'em." He pulled a pen out of his pocket. "Give me your email address, so I can send these to you." He handed her the pen, and stuck out his arm. "Write it right here on my arm."

Anna held his arm with her left hand, and wrote on his forearm. Derek smiled.

"I guess I better be going, then?" Anna started off.

"Wait," Derek stopped her. "Don't forget this," and he pulled a roll of bills out of his pocket. He pulled off a twenty and a five. "Modelling fee," he grinned, smiling at her.

"Oh yes, thank you," Anna slipped the bills into the pocket in her shorts.

"And let me give you a boost over that fence," Derek offered. He reached out and picked her up by her waist again. He carried her over to the fence, and set her on the top rail. "Will you be okay from there?"

"Sure," Anna grinned. She swung her legs over to her own side of the fence, and hopped down. She turned and waved at Derek. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he responded, smiling, as he watched her run back into the house.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As Anna whisked through the door into the kitchen, she saw her mom, sitting at the kitchen table, a beer can open in front of her, looking vacant.

"Where you been?"

"Just outside," Anna responded, noncommittally.

Her mom looked at her with tired vacant eyes. "Look, honey, I shouldn't-a said what I did. Now, how much do you need for school? Was it twenty bucks?"

Anna didn't even look at her. "Never mind, I earned it myself," she said over her shoulder, and strode evenly through the door to the hallway, headed for her room.

Flopping down on her bed, she felt good--better than she had in a while. Part of it was from the satisfaction of telling her mom off, as if to say, "I don't need you."

But there was more to it than that. She still heard the words "pretty," "adorable," and "beautiful" echoing through her head. And to think, they'd come from some muscular, good-looking guy that she'd never seen before. Her nose could still sense the musky odor from his chest. The skin on her waist was still tingling from the firm touch of his hands. She closed her eyes and started imagining him picking her up, holding her, kissing her . . .

Wait a minute! That was stupid! Here she was, only eleven, and she was having fantasies about some guy five years older than she. It was ridiculous. He was probably doing exactly what he said--doing a photography project for school, and needed a model.

She wanted to tell her two friends Amiee and Emily about it--about this hot-looking shirtless boy who had picked her up, and laid her on the table and posed her for himself. How strong and yet gentle he was when he touched her. How he told her she was beautiful--her, little Anna from the sixth grade, beautiful!

No, they'd just laugh. They weren't old enough yet to understand about boys. Although, come to think of it, Emily was always looking through Tiger Beat, looking at all the photos of big muscular men. And she'd seen both of them ogling the shirtless muscular male heroes on TV. Well, maybe she wouldn't say anything just yet.

She lay back on the bed, and closed her eyes, thinking about her modeling session with Derek.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"I'll be right there," Anna called to Aimee and Emily. "I just gotta check my inbox."

Her statement drew a dirty look and a "shhhh!" from Mrs. Wingler, the librarian. Her two friends waved at her, and headed out of the library toward the lunchroom.

Aimee sat down at a computer, and typed in her email server. Quickly entering her account information, she clicked again, and saw her list of inbox messages pop up on the screen.

One of them stood out; it was from dkunzian@aero.net.

She opened it, and read:

Hi Anna. I couldn't send you the pictures, because the file is too big. My teacher loved it. Can you come and pose for me again tonight, about the same time? I'll pay you twenty-five again. I'll give you the files from the other night when I see you. Let me know. Derek.

Anna looked around, then quickly typed:

OK. Tonight about 6:30. What should I wear?

and clicked the "reply" button. With a feeling of lightness, she got up and went to the cafeteria to catch up with her friends.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Later, when she got home, Anna went to her room and checked her mail again. There were two new messages from dkunzian@aero.net:

Don't worry about what to wear. I'll have some stuff I want you to wear.

and
On second thought, can you wear that white blouse you had on before?

Anna typed a "yes" message quickly and sent it back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last edited by Datom on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Datom

Re: Super Model

Post by Datom »

Part II

Anna's mom was drunk again that evening. And she was being unpleasant. It had all started after supper, when her mom brought up the subject of the field trip fee.

"Hey, honey," she said, through the beer, "I gotta get you that twenty bucks for your field trip thing."

"What field trip thing?"

"Remember? You said the other day you needed twenty bucks for some kind of school field trip or whatever."

"Oh, that." Anna shrugged. "I already paid that."

"You did? With what?" The surprise in her mom's voice was evident.

"Oh, I went out and earned it. So you don't have to worry about it. I won't be a burden on you."

Her mom's face darkened. "Are you still being all mad about that stuff I said the other day? You know I didn't mean that. I was just tired."

"Well, since you were 'tired' I went out and took care of it myself."

Now her mom sounded irritable. "Hey! Don't start gettin' all preachy at me about my havin' a drink every now and then! I'm your mother, and you gotta treat me with more respect! And another thing--where did you get twenty bucks, anyway?"

"I told you, I earned it."

"Earned it doin' what? More like, you stole it!" Anna could hear her mom's voice rising now. "Prob'ly stole it from my purse when I wasn't lookin'. Or from someone else. Or maybe--you didn't really need it in the first place. Maybe that whole field trip thing was a lie! A damn lie to get twenty bucks outa me!"

Anna's voice was on the brink of crying, but she took a deep breath. "Well, which is it mom? Am I a thief or a liar?" Her voice quivered as she spoke.

Her mom got up from the table and came over to where Anna was sitting. "Don't give me any more of your lip! You sassy little bitch! I've had about enough outa you!" Her hand swung out to slap Anna's face.

Anna dodged, then got up and headed for the back door. She heard her mom yelling, "That's right, you little bitch! Run away again! Run away from the truth! You can't face being nothing but a smart-assed little bitch!"

Coming out into the yard, Anna was weeping. She sat down on the bottom porch step again, sobbing. She waited for her mom to come out, but she didn't. The words "smart-assed little bitch" rang through her head.

"Hey! Anna! You okay?"

She wiped her eyes and looked over at the fence. There was Derek, just as before, standing by the fence, shirtless, his strong arms propped against the top rail.

"Hi," she sniffed. "Is it time for you to take your pictures yet?"

"Come on over, Butterfly," he said, simply.

Anna walked over to the fence and pushed herself up on the top rail. She felt Derek's strong hands grab her as she got up over the top. He picked her up and set her down on the ground. The he put his hands on her bare shoulders, and gently slid them down her arms. He looked at her. "Now, seriously, something's wrong. Want to tell me?"

"No," Anna shrugged. "There's nothing you can do about it. It's just my mom. She's being weird again."

"Moms can be pretty awful sometimes, can't they?" Derek extended one finger under her chin and gently tilted her head up to look at him. He peered at her face. She felt as though he was trying to look into her soul.

She shook her head. "It'll be okay. Don't worry." She put her hand on Derek's bare chest, her finger just touching his left nipple, and looked into his eyes. "It's really sweet of you to care, though."

Then she drew back, and flounced her head. "Let's go ahead and do the picture taking. Where do you want me?"

"Well, first, let's go over to the patio." He led the way to the patio and motioned to her to sit at the end of the picnic table. He sat down at the other end, on the same side of the table.

"Hey, don't forget you have those other pictures from the other day, that you were going to give me."

"Yeah, I know. I've got them to give to you later. My teacher really liked them. He said that you're good at posing. There were a couple I couldn't use though."

"Why not?"

"Well, Butterfly" Derek hesitated, "it's your feet."

"What's wrong with my feet?" Anna asked indignantly, but smiling.

"They were dirty. Just from walking barefoot on the ground."

Anna looked at her bare feet now. Indeed, there was dirt on the sides of her heels, and on a couple of her toes. "Oops! Sorry!" she looked apologetic.

"No problem. But before we start, let's wash them. It'll make a nicer picture." He motioned to the seat in front of him. "Put your foot up here for me."

Anna obeyed. She hadn't seen it before, but now she noticed that Derek had a basin of soapy water and a blue towel, on the ground next to the table. He reached down and dipped his hands into the water. Then he pulled out a washcloth, dripping, and held Anna's bare foot while he began to rub gently. The water felt warm and gentle on her foot. Derek washed the top of her foot, then the bottom. Then he carefully ran the washcloth between each of her toes. She shivered slightly, as she felt him carefully cleaning her. Then he picked up the towel, and dried her foot.

"Now the other one," he ordered. Obediently, Anna offered him her other bare foot. She felt strangely relaxed, as though the cleaning had somehow cleaned the unpleasantness of her mom out of her soul.

"You really do have beautiful feet," remarked Derek as he carefully completed the process, then patted her bare foot with his hand, to indicate that it was done.

"Thank you," Anna said humbly.

"Let's go into the house," Derek indicated the door. "I want you to change into some other clothes."

"But you said I should wear this blouse," Anna indicated her white button-up blouse, the same one she'd had on before. She grinned impishly. "Did you want to see my belly button again?"

"Uh, yeah, that's right. Okay, we’ll do these first." Derek gestured to the lounge chair, "First, let's have you sit there. By the way," he looked at Anna's short blue denim shorts and nodded, "those shorts'll be perfect."

Anna grinned. "I wore them just for you."

"Well, thank you," Derek nodded in amusement, fussing over his camera. "First, let's have you sitting back, with that little smile you were doing the other day. Yes, beautiful!" He snapped the picture. "Now just the same, only put one hand on your tummy and the other behind your head." He shot again, then came in closer, for another shot. "Now, the same way, only look pouty." Anna obeyed, and Derek snapped the picture. "And now, bend your left leg up, so your left foot is right next to your right knee. Good." Another shot. "Now put your left foot across your right leg--yes! Just like that!" He grinned. "Let's see those nice clean feet."

Anna giggled.

"Now, I'm just going to adjust the lounge chair." Derek came over and motioned Anna to sit up. Gripping the back, he pushed it all the way back, so it was level. Now the whole chair looked more like a cot. "Now, lay down," he ordered.

Anna obeyed. Derek backed up and looked through the viewfinder for a moment. "Good," he muttered to himself," but what if. . ." Then he put the camera back down and knelt by the cot.

Holding the camera in his left hand, Derek reached out to Anna's stomach. Then she felt his fingers nimbly unbuttoning her shorts. She heard "zip!" from the zipper, and felt her shorts loosen under Derek's touch.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"It's okay," Derek reassured her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to try a few shots with your shorts undone." His fingers folded back the loose denim, to reveal the lower part of Anna's bare stomach. He smiled reassuringly. "It'll be fine."

He backed up and aimed the camera again. "You look beautiful," he told her, as he snapped two pictures. "Now lay there, just like that, but smile for me." Anna produced a small smile. She still felt just a little vulnerable, laying there for Derek, with her legs spread and her shorts unbuttoned. "Nice." He shot again. “Now, put your left leg over the side of the chair, but keep your right leg up.” He snapped another picture. “Perfect! You look amazing!”

“Can I button my shorts again now?” Anna asked shyly.

“Uh, sure.” Derek looked at her lying on the chair, studying her body. “I’m going to try something else now.” He came over and knelt down by her. “Now, put both hands up behind your head,” he directed, reaching out with his hands to guide her arms. “Now, don’t worry. I’m not going to undress you all the way.” He reached down to her stomach, and Anna could feel his fingers unbuttoning the bottom button of her blouse. He deftly unbuttoned the next, and the next, until only the top button of her blouse was still buttoned. Then he reached down and gently folded the bottom left side of her blouse, baring her belly.

Anna giggled nervously. “You really do want to see my belly button.”

“Why not,” Derek answered. “You have an adorable belly button. I’ll bet your boyfriend likes to tickle it and kiss it.”

“Huh? Oh, no,” Anna was caught off guard. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Really?” Derek seemed genuinely surprised.

“Hey, I’m only eleven. I’m still just a kid.”

“So you think,” Derek replied quietly. His fingers took one corner of her blouse and curled it around and placed it on her bare stomach, so the corner hem was just touching her belly button. She could feel the material tickling her. Then Derek stepped back, and took a couple of pictures. “Smile,” he directed. “One of those sneaky smiles.” Anna giggled, and complied. “Perfect! Now move your leg off the chair again for me—great!” Derek moved up and folded back the other side of Anna’s blouse, so her entire tummy was bare.
“That’s it! Now—both hands behind your head again—perfect!” He continued taking pictures.

He snapped his last picture, and indicated for Anna to get up. "Now, for the next ones, I want you to change in to these." He reached over to a side table, and picked up a couple of items of clothing. "The white one is a tank top. The pink one is a pair of shorts." He felt the material with his finger. The material is kind of thin and stretchy. When I unbuttoned you, I noticed you had on dark blue panties.
"
Anna nodded meekly.

"I'm afraid they'll show through this material.. So I need you to wear these without the panties underneath."

Anna took the clothes. "Where do I change?"

"Inside." Derek indicated the door. "If you go inside, you'll be in the rec room. On the far right, there's a door that'll lead to the bathroom. You can change in there."

Anna went in. She found herself in a rather large room, with an assortment of furniture. On the back wall there was a desk, and next to it a rose-colored couch. On the left wall was a single bed, made up with pink bedclothes. Next to it, a few feet away was a bureau, with three drawers. On the right wall hung a large mirror, next to a door, which was open. Through the door was obviously the bathroom.

Anna entered the bathroom and closed the door. She removed her shorts and panties, and pulled on the pink shorts. They were a tight stretchy material, and clung tightly to her. She could feel the back of the leg openings riding up her buttocks, and the waist came to about four inches below her belly button.

She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then she took the top and examined it. It was a white tube top with spaghetti straps. The neckline was trimmed in pink, and the front had the words "Kiss Me" in small letters, embroidered in pink, next to a couple of embroidered hearts.

Anna pulled it on. It came down over her head and only down about three inches, enough to just cover her chest. As she breathed she could feel the fabric stretching. She opened the bathroom door, and was not too surprised to see Derek in the room waiting for her.

"These are too small," she announced.

Derek looked her up and down, approvingly. "Wow! I think you look amazing in those!"

"No way!" Anna protested. "The shorts, maybe, but this top is for someone who's maybe eight or nine years old. It's way too tight for me."

"Are you kidding, Butterfly? You're dynamite in that top!"

"And the 'Kiss Me' thing looks stupid."

Derek laughed. "Okay, we'll only do a couple of you like that." He motioned to the couch. "Go sit down there."

Anna obeyed, and Derek focused his camera on her. "Now I need you to put your left foot up on your right knee--yeah, like that." Now spread both legs open and lean forward. Put your hands on your knees--perfect!" Another shot. "And one more, only this time make a real simple smiley face, like you're thinking about something really nice. That's it!" Another shot.

He stood up. "Now I need you to lay on the couch, with your head that way," he indicated, "on that cushion."

Anna turned and lay on her back, with her head on the cushion, propped up on the arm of the couch. Derek took a picture, then came over and knelt down next to her.

"You just wanted to see my belly button again," murmured Anna, with a small smile.

"Why not?" Derek shrugged. "You have a beautiful belly." He put his hand on Anna's belly and began to caress it gently with his fingertips.

"That feels good," Anna said softly.

"You know what?" Derek looked at her. "I'm going to give you pokeys.
"
"Huh?" Anna didn't understand. "Why do you want to hurt me?"

"No," Derek grinned. "I'm not going to hurt you. Pokeys are . . . well, I'll show you." He slid his hand up Anna's stomach and slipped it under her tank top. Anna could feel his finger sliding up and touching her left nipple. She heard herself saying "Ahh" softly, as Derek's fingertip lightly rubbed her nipple, sometimes making circles, sometimes flitting across the tip. No one had ever touched her there before, certainly not a boy who was five years older than her! She felt a tingle in her body, running from her teeth all the way down to her stomach, as Derek's finger caressed the skin on her nipple.

Suddenly, Derek pulled his hand back out of her top. He looked at her top and grinned. "See? Now you have pokeys!"

Anna looked down at her chest. She could feel that both her nipples had gotten hard and pointy, and that could see the points were visible as protrusions in the fabric of her top. Derek touched her top on her left nipple, and watched as she shivered. She felt embarrassed.

"Those are pokeys?"

Derek nodded.

"That wasn't fair, though," Anna protested. "You touched my nipple."

"So? Didn't you like it?"

Anna hesitated. "Well, actually, yeah, kind of." She shook her head. "But you're too old to do that to me. I'm only eleven, remember? I'm just a kid!"

Derek smiled at her. "You won't be a kid much longer." His hand slid up onto the top, over her chest, and began caressing her breast. "When I was touching you under there, I could tell. Your little breast buds are just starting to come in." He shook his head. "A year from now you're going to have beautiful young breasts. Everyone will admire your breasts."

"Thank you," Anna said humbly.

"Now,” Derek stood up, "I'm going to take a few shots of you laying here on the couch. I want to see your pokies. So I'm going to have to rub them every once in awhile, to keep them nice and perky for me."

"Okay," Anna nodded dutifully.

Derek licked the tip of his index finger. He slipped it under Anna's top and touched her other nipple lightly. Anna heard herself let go a small gasp as she felt the moisture of Derek's saliva being rubbed on her nipple. She felt it suddenly becoming even more erect.

Derek removed his finger and backed up a bit. He looked through the viewfinder. "Nice," he purred, taking the shot. "Now another one."

Anna looked at her chest. Once again she saw both her nipples poking up under the material.

"No, don't look down there at yourself," Derek admonished. "Look at the camera. And smile this time, Butterfly. Kind of a sly smile, like before." He aimed. "Good!" He snapped the picture. Then he stooped down next to the couch, to shoot Anna from the side. "Look straight up, like I'm not here," he said. Another shot. "Now turn your head and look at me and smile, just a little." Another shot. "Perfect!"

Anna smiled a little. "Did you just want to touch my nipple?" she asked, mischievously.

Derek grinned. "Hey! You touched mine first, remember?"

"When?"

"Right when you got here. After I was asking you about what was wrong."

"Oh, yeah," Anna grinned apologetically. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I kind of liked it," Derek admitted. "Now, let's go outside."

Anna stood up. Derek put his hand on her bare back, and guided her out to the patio. He motioned toward the lounge chair again.

"Now, I want you to sit down right there, but don't sit back. Sit up, and put both hands on your knees." He got in front of Anna and aimed. "Now, give me that pouty look again." She obeyed. "Good" Snap. "Now the mischievous grin. Good!" Snap. "Now, sit back on the chair. Good. I'm just going to touch up your little pokeys." He came up to her and reached down and touched her nipple through the cloth. Anna shivered, as it sprang up, as did the other one. Derek stepped back and took another picture. "Beautiful!" He let down the camera and looked at Anna over it. "With that adorable face, and your beautiful body, you're a natural!"

"I . . .I think I like it when you touch me, ah. . .my, ah, nipple," she stammered.

Derek came over to her. This time he'd picked up a clear plastic bottle with a spray device on top. He squeezed the device, and sprayed something on his arm. He nodded, then looked at Anna.

"Now, don't worry about this," he smiled at her. There's nothing in here but cold water. It won't hurt you." He took her hand and made her extend her arm to him, then sprayed her forearm. A fine mist came out and felt cold and tingly on Anna's arm. It felt good, but it made her shiver.

"I'm just going to spray you with this," he said. "It'll feel good. Now, just lay back."

Anna obeyed. Derek took the water bottle and aimed it at Anna's neck, and sprayed. She giggled. He sprayed the front of her tank top. The cold moisture on her already erect nipples made her tingle all through her body.

"That tickles!" she squealed.

Derek stopped and took a couple of pictures. Then he sprayed some more, until her top was starting to get wet. He grinned, "You should see your pokies now!" he chuckled, snapping again.

"It's cold!" Anna shivered.

"Now, stay laying back, and put your right leg up and out for me." Anna tried to comply, but Derek came over and gently held Anna's bare thigh while he positioned it. "Now, dangle your left leg off the edge. . .good!" But instead of taking another picture, Derek came over to her. "Hold still, now," he said, and he sprayed Anna's shorts, first the top, and then the legs, until Anna's crotch was damp and cold. Then he stepped back.

"Cute camel-toe," he muttered to himself, snapping the picture.

"What? There's nothing wrong with my toes," said Anna indignantly, from the chair.

"No, I didn't mean that," Derek responded. "Now I'm going to need you to smile right at me . . .a big relaxed smile." Anna obeyed. "That's it!" Derek snapped the picture, then came back over to Anna. "Now this is going to be cold on your belly," he apologized, "but just hang in there. It'll be a good picture. Just lay real still for me"

He unscrewed the bottle and took the spray top off. Then he poured a little of the water onto his hand, and dripped it onto Anna's bare stomach. She shivered as she felt the cold water dripping into her belly button. Derek was snapping the picture, a close-up of Anna's belly.

"That'll be a nice one. Just one more." He backed off and took one more shot.

"Can I wipe it off now?" Anna asked. "It's cold and it tickles."

"Sure, Butterfly. We're all done. In fact," Derek motioned to the door, "if you want to go change back into your clothes, go ahead. We're finished for the day"

Anna went back into the house. She peeled off the wet tank top and shorts, and put her own clothes back on. They felt good on her skin after the unfamiliar clothing she'd had on.

"Hey, thanks again," Derek said as she came out. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills, as before. He counted them off and gave them to her.

Anna took the money. "Hey, there's too much here! You gave me an extra ten!" She started to hand one of the bills back.

Derek took her hand and folded her fingers over it. "You keep that. You're so good your rates just went up." He grinned. "Want to make another thirty-five tomorrow night.?"

"Sure."

"Okay. How's the same time? Six thirty?"

"Good," Anna nodded, smiling. Then she held up her hand. "Do you have the pictures from the other night for me?"

"Oh, yeah! Thanks!" Derek nodded. "I almost forgot! I put them on a flash-drive for you. I'll go in and get them for you right now. Wait here"

He turned and went inside.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Anna was thrilled. She looked at her email, at a response from Derek:

No, Butterfly, I didn't do anything. The beautiful-ness is from you.

No one had ever talked to her or written to her like this before. Certainly not her mother, who had lately been calling her "brat," "bitch," "burden." And her friends, well, they never did talk like that. Instead, Derek calls me "pretty” and sometimes "beautiful." And he calls me his "Butterfly," she said to herself. Butterflies are beautiful and delicate. He thinks I'm beautiful and delicate.

But tonight, after she'd gotten past her drunk mom in the kitchen and gone to her bedroom, she'd put the flash drive into her computer and looked at the pictures. She'd been amazed! The girl she saw in the pictures was her, but it was a more vibrant, assured version of her, almost glamourous. She saw herself sitting on that lounge chair looking so casual and yet sophisticated. And the pictures of herself on the picnic table, with her hair down, made her look inviting, almost sexy. Her hair tumbling off her shoulders, her hands casually yet perfectly positioned, her slim bare legs spread just to the right angle. The pictures of her hanging from the tree did in fact show her belly button; even these looked at once innocent and flirtatious. And her face! She was amazed at the number of expressions she saw on her own face! In one picture she looked like she was grinning as though she' d been keeping some kind of secret. In another she looked playfully pouty, as though someone had been teasing her. In the next, she looked innocently happy, like nothing could bother her.

Immediately she emailed Derek:

Hey Derek, how did you do that! These pictures are amazing! You know just how to pose me to make me look good! Thank you for making me look beautiful! PS What to you want me to wear tomorrow?

And within a minute, the response had come:

No, Butterfly, I didn't do anything. The beautiful-ness is from you.

She sat and basked in the euphoria she felt from Derek's message. She basked in it for a full two minutes. Then she selected a few of the pictures, and sent them to Aimee and Emily, with a short message:

Just got these pics taken of myself. What do you think?

No need to mention Derek, just yet, she thought.

Then one last message appeared, from Derek:

Don't worry about what to wear. I'll have something for you.

Then she turned off her computer and went to bed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Anna dreamed that night. At first she dreamed about Aimee and Emily asking her about where she'd had her picture taken, and her not telling them. Then, suddenly the scene shifted and she was in the kitchen of her house, and her mom was asking her. Her mom was holding a bottle in one hand, waving it around, shouting at her, calling her a "bitch," and a "slut," and a "whore." Then, as her mother was about to swing the bottle and hit her with it, Derek came in the door like a rescuing hero. With one hand he fended off the oncoming bottle, and with the other he picked Anna up. She felt herself being held tight to his strong bare chest, as he carried her out the door and over the fence into his yard. Then, she found herself lying on the couch in his house, with him looking admiringly down on her, his hand gently sliding up her leg, brushing lightly over her crotch, and settling on her bare belly. He didn't say anything, but as he stared at her she heard the word "beautiful" coming from inside him. Then he leaned over and kissed her on her lips. Instantly, she saw a swarm of orange monarch butterflies flitting around her head. She felt her body tingling crazily, and wanted the kiss to continue forever.

She woke up.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Those pics were really cute!" Emily remarked. "Who took those?"

She and Anna were in the lunchroom at school, waiting for Aimee. The day had been fairly floating by. Anna could barely concentrate on her studies. Her mind was on the evening, when she would pose for Derek again. She wondered what he'd have her wear this time. Another short top? Underwear? No, Derek wouldn't do that! Well, she'd probably do it for him if he wanted. He was so gentle and careful with her that she knew he wouldn't cross the line with her. Last night she'd been meaning to ask him if he had a girlfriend. Maybe she'd ask him tonight. If he didn't, maybe. . .

"Anna! Earth to Anna! Come in, Anna!" Emily was calling, grinning at her.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking about something." Anna apologized.

"I said," Emily repeated with mock-patience, "Where did you take these? Who took them? I want to know all about it."

Anna paused. She wasn't ready yet to tell her friends about Derek.

"Was it a guy? A boyfriend you haven't been telling us about?"

Anna blushed. "No," she responded quickly. "Uh, my mom took these."

"Really? Your mom's quite a photographer then." There was a note of incredulity in Emily's voice. Anna knew that Emily had met her mom, and had a suspicion about her troubles.

"Well," Anna hastened, "Mom didn't actually take them herself. It was . . my aunt. My Aunt Donna, from Florida. She does photography for a newspaper down there, and she was taking some pictures of me to show my relatives in Miami." That sounded pretty good.

"Well, I want to meet your aunt next time she's up here," Emily grinned. "I wouldn't mind asking her to do a few pictures of me! She made you look like a supermodel or something."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last edited by Datom on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datom

Re: Super Model

Post by Datom »

Part III

Anna sat at the kitchen table, finishing her supper. She glanced at the clock. Six twenty five. Almost time to go meet Derek. Her heart was beating loudly. Settle down, she told herself. You've seen him before. It'll be just another session. Another twenty-five dollars--no, thirty-five.

Her mom had come in from work and walked right through the kitchen, greeting her with only a drunken grunt. She'd stopped
somewhere for a couple of drinks, Anna thought. Now she's about to pass out on the living room couch. Well, let her! I have my own plans for tonight, and they don't include another argument with a drunk woman!

She got up from the table and went out into the backyard. She was dressed in a loose-fitting pink top and short white shorts. She hadn't worried too much about her wardrobe. After all, Derek said he'd have something for her to wear.

She looked at the back fence, but didn't see anyone. She might be a few minutes early, she thought. Then she heard a door open and shut, and a few minutes later, there was Derek, once again shirtless and in jeans.

"Hi!" she greeted him.

"Hi, Butterfly!" Derek waved to her and smiled. He came over to the fence. As before, Anna grasped the top of the fence and swung one leg up. As she pushed herself up, she felt Derek's strong hands grip her sides. He lifted her, as easily as if she were a doll, and boosted her over the fence and down to the ground. "You look happier tonight."

I am," Anna smiled back. "I've been thinking all day about coming over here tonight."

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I wash your feet again first," Derek looked down at Anna's bare feet.

"It's okay," Anna smiled at him. "I like it."

Derek put his hand on Anna's back and guided her over to the picnic table. He motioned for her to sit, and to put one foot up on his lap. Anna almost moaned as Derek's hand held her bare foot while he washed her toes with the washcloth. She gave him the other foot, and he washed and dried it.

"Now, come into the house, and I'm going to ask you to change for me." Derek indicated the back door to the house.

Anna entered as Derek held the door for her. He gave her a plastic shopping bag with clothing in it. He instructed Anna, "Now, just change into this, and we'll do the pictures inside this time."

Anna went into the bathroom and closed the door. She removed her tee shirt and shorts, then her panties. She looked into the bag, curious to see what Derek wanted her to wear for him tonight. She pulled out a lacy pink nightie, with white trim around the hem. It was in two pieces, a top, which buttoned in front, and a panty, with white trim and a bow in the middle.

Anna put the nightie outfit on. She was surprised to discover that there were only two buttons, near the bodice of the top, and the rest of it hung open, revealing her tummy. That old Derek! she smiled wanly--making me show my belly button again! The bottoms were small, and barely covered her crotch area. She could feel her buttocks exposed in the back.

Instinctively Anna looked at herself in the mirror. She was amazed--she looked like a model. Of course, her breasts hadn't formed yet, but the rest of her body looked like something from the pages of a lingerie catalog--shapely belly and slim legs.

"I'm ready," she called out.

"Come on out," Derek's voice called from the room outside. "Let's see you."

Anna opened the door and walked out. She suddenly felt cold. She didn't know whether it was the laciness and lightness of the material, or an air conditioner that was on somewhere. She felt bare, as Derek looked her over.

"Wow! Butterfly, you look gorgeous!" he whispered. "Turn around for me!"

Anna obeyed. Derek walked up to her. "Of course, we'll have to take off this," he took her ponytail in his hand and slipped the hair band off. Anna's hair fell free down her back. She realized that her top stopped about a foot below her neck in back, and she could feel her hair brushing the skin on her bare back.

Derek took her hand and guided her to the couch.

"First I'd like to have you sit up here," he instructed. "Sit right straight up and spread your legs out, and fold them so your feet are right in front of you." Anna complied, and Derek took the picture. "Now, same pose, but this time smile--a real smirky innocent smile, for me. Perfect!" He snapped again.

For the next ten minutes Derek gave instructions and Anna obeyed, as he snapped picture after picture of her. Occasionally she wouldn't understand an instruction, and Derek would walk over to her and move her hand or leg to where he wanted it. Anna found herself sitting, leaning over, lying on her side, lying on her back, and finally flipping over on her stomach.

"Now let's do some on the bed," Derek instructed.

Anna went and sat on the edge of the bed. "How do you want me?" she asked.

Derek mused as he looked at Anna sitting on the bedside. "Let's start with you sitting up cross-legged on the bed."

Anna hopped up on the bed and posed as Derek instructed.

"Now lay back down on the pillow and put your hands behind your head," Derek directed.

Anna laid back. "Are you going to give me pokeys again?" she asked, mischievously.

Derek stopped and looked at her. "Do you want me to?"

Anna smiled shyly. "Actually, I kind of like it."

"Okay, then." Derek set the camera on the floor next to the bed. He leaned over Anna and deftly unbuttoned the two buttons on her top, then gently brushed aside one side of the top, then the other, leaving Anna's breasts bare to his gaze. He licked his fingertips, then touched her exposed left nipple and caressed it gently. Anna felt a tingle go through her spine as Derek's moist finger lightly manipulated her little nipple, which was quickly getting firm and erect.

"Hey, no fair," she breathed. "You're looking at my nipples."

Derek smiled. "You've been looking at mine," he observed.

"Well, that's different!" Anna protested. You're a boy and I'm a girl. And anyway, I'm just a kid."

Derek's hand moved up to Anna's face and brushed a few strands of hair away from her cheek. He reached down to his camera, and began taking pictures of Anna lying bare-breasted on the bed. Every so often, she'd see him come over to her and adjust the edge of the nightie top, so it would brush against the side of her nipple, or he would lick his finger and lightly rub her nipple, to keep it perky. She shivered each time.

"I think we're going to take the top off now,” he said quietly. He came over and sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Anna. With both hands he reached over and slipped the top down her arms, leaving her bare except for the tiny pink panty.

"Now, lay on your side for me, and prop your head up on your hand."

Anna did as he told her, and he continued to take pictures.

"Now turn over and lay on your tummy."

Anna did so, a little relieved to have her bare nipples out of sight for a bit. Derek came over and moved her arms so she was posed across the blanket, with her head up.

"Now smile for me," he directed. He took the picture.

"I feel silly," Anna confessed.

"You look beautiful!" Derek assured her. These are some of the most amazing pictures I ever took, because of you." Anna felt his hand on her back, sliding gently down her spine, and gently touching her exposed buttocks. He suddenly stood up. "I'm going to take a few from over at this angle." Anna could hear the camera snapping.

Suddenly, she heard the back door open and close. A voice sang out, "Wow! That is one cute little ass!"

Derek turned and looked at the newcomer. Then he turned to Anna and put his hand on her bare back again.

"Anna, this is Blake. I've invited Blake to come and help us tonight."

Anna turned to try to see the newcomer. She wanted to stay on her tummy so that this Blake wouldn't see her bare chest.

"Blake is going to be in these next couple of pictures with you."

Anna looked. Blake looked about eleven years old, like her. He looked about the same height, and was built a little stockily, but not fat. He had dark curly hair, and a slightly darker complexion than Anna. He was dressed in nothing but a pair of short red shorts, which were so tight on him that Anna could see his boyhood bulging out inside them.

"Damn! She's cute!" Blake blurted.

Derek motioned with his hand. "Now, Blake, for the first one, I want you up on the bed next to her, back by her leg, over there," he pointed, " like you're about to lean over her. Anna, you just stay where you are, and face the other way, away from Blake, like you don't see him. He aimed. "Perfect!" He shot the picture. "Now for the next one, Blake, put your right hand on the back of her thigh. Good!"

Anna lay facing away. She felt Blake's hand on her leg, his fingers curling into the inside of her thigh. She shuddered at the touch of his damp hand.

Derek continued to shoot. "Okay, now, Blake, slowly slide your hand up her leg. But look at the small of her back as you do."

Anna felt Blake's sweaty hand sliding up her thigh. His fingertips touched her crotch, and she shuddered again. She heard Derek taking pictures. Then she felt Blake's hand slide under her panty and start to fondle her bare butt cheek. She waited for Derek to say something, but all she heard was the camera. His hand withdrew, and slowly slid up her back all the way to the nape of her neck, making her spine tingle.

"Now turn her over," Derek directed.

Anna felt Blake's hand grab her by the shoulder and start to turn her over. She heard herself say "No!" in a weak voice. But his hand turned her onto her back. As she looked up she saw Blake looking down at her, ogling her bare nipples.

"Cute little titties!" he grinned, and lightly pinched her left nipple with his thumb and forefinger. She noticed Derek off to one side with his camera.

"Go ahead, Blake," Derek directed. "Stimulate her nipples." Anna lay helplessly under Blake as his fingers continued to pinch and tweak her erect nipples.

"Now," Derek directed, "Blake, I need you to lean over and kiss her. Lay directly on her, chest to chest, and kiss her right on the mouth."

As Anna lay there, she felt Blake's warm body coming down on her own. Her erect nipples were pressing against the skin of his chest, and his face was directly in his. He forced his mouth down on hers. She felt his tongue sticking into her mouth. Ew! she thought--he tastes terrible!

"Okay," continued Derek. "Now kiss her on the side of her neck."

Anna heard herself saying "No," weakly again, but she felt Blake's mouth moving down the side of her neck. She felt his left hand on her thigh, once again moving up toward her panty.

"Now move down to her chest," Derek said.

Blake continued to hold Anna's leg down with his hand, as his mouth moved down to her breast. She felt his wet mouth on her breast, and felt his moist tongue flitting across her nipple. She was breathing very heavily now. She was somewhat conscious of Derek moving around the bed, taking pictures.

Blake came up for air. "Nice!" he muttered. "She's starting to get boobies!"

He continued to kiss her breast. Meanwhile his hand had slid up to her panty, and she could feel his fingertips begin to rub her vagina up and down through the material.

"That's it," Derek coached. "Gently, now. Keep stimulating her!" His camera clicked.

Anna's head was whirling. She heard herself gasping for breath, as chills surged madly up and down her spine. Blake's fingers on her crotch kept moving, rubbing, probing, each time sending another chill through Anna's body.

Abruptly, Derek said, "Okay, that's all. We'll stop here for now." Blake hesitated, then got up off the bed.

Anna looked up and saw Derek come over to the bed where she lay, her near-naked body still heaving for breath. "Okay, Butterfly," he said softly, putting a hand on her belly and patting her gently. "All done. You can go change into your clothes."

Anna caught her breath. Then, as she felt her respiration slow back down, she dumbly got up off the bed and walked slowly into the bathroom. She went through the motions of changing, putting her tee shirt and shorts back on.

She came out of the bathroom. Blake had gone and only Derek was there.

"Good job!" he grinned. "You're a natural, all right, Butterfly! Can we do one more session, next Monday evening?"

Anna hesitated. "With that Blake?"

"Yeah."

"Do we have to?" She looked at Derek.

"Why? What's wrong with Blake?"

"I don't know. He just kind of makes me nervous.
"
"Okay," Derek nodded. I think we can do a session of just you. Monday then?"

"Sure."

Derek reached into his pocket and pulled out his money. He peeled off three bills and gave them to Anna. As she reached to take the bills, he folded his hand over hers. "You did a good job tonight, Butterfly!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was $35 again. Anna checked when she got back to her room. A twenty, a ten, and a five. Just like before.

Only this time hadn't been just like before. Before this she felt that being with Derek was safe. She'd left the world of drunken moms and gone to a boy who had made her feel safe. A boy who told her she was beautiful, and made her feel like a model. This time had been different. Derek had actually invited that other guy--that intruder!--into the session. And instead of protecting her, he'd actually encouraged that intruder to grope her and put his filthy mouth all over her body, and even to fondle her girl-parts. She wasn't mad at that Blake. He probably didn't know better. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she was furious with Derek. He should have been protecting her, and all he'd done was take his stupid pictures!

She lay down on the bed and tried to forget it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The weekend went by slowly. By Sunday evening Anna still hadn't made up her mind what to do. She'd told Derek she'd pose for him again, but she didn't want to. Not if that Blake or some other guy was going to be there. She'd thought about emailing him, but she wasn't sure what she'd say.

She sat in the living room watching TV. Her show had finished, and she hadn't noticed. The TV had segue'd into the evening news.

". . .in an interview at the capitol this morning, the Governor has said that he absolutely does not favor raising taxes to pay for the new prison. He has said that the funds will have to come from existing projects, which will be delayed until the next fiscal year.

"In local news, police have arrested Derek Wosniaki this afternoon for trafficking in child pornography. Wosniaki was taken into custody in his home, and his computer was seized and is being searched for images. Police said . . ."

Anna sat up suddenly. A photograph of Derek was being show on screen.

". . .that they had traced credit card purchases to Wosniaki's computer, and had had him under observation for some time. If convicted, Wosniaki could face anywhere from fifteen to thirty years in prison, under Federal guidelines.

"County residents near Springbrook got an amusing demonstration of fire prevention yesterday afternoon, when . . ."

Derek! Arrested for child pornography! Anna couldn't believe it! Is that what he'd been doing? Had he been selling pictures of her on the internet? She wondered what would happen to her. What if the police saw her picture? What if they tracked her down? Could she go to prison, for posing for a pornographer? Especially that last bunch of pictures, where that Blake--if that had even been his real name--had been photographed rubbing her and touching her in her intimate places! What would happen to her?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That night as she went to bed, Anna's mind was still whirling. She wasn't afraid of being arrested--she'd figured that out once her initial panic had subsided. After all, she wasn't a part of the crime. If anything she was a victim. But still, she'd have to talk to the police about it. That meant her mom would find out. That was all she needed--for her mom to add that accusation to her drunken outbursts. No, Anna didn't want to have anything to do with the police if she could avoid it. Maybe they’d just put Derek in prison and forget about everything else. She hoped that would happen that way. She was still hoping it as she fell asleep.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Six months later, she’d almost forgotten about it. Not quite—but almost. No one had approached her. No police had come to ask if she was the girl in Derek’s pictures, or if he’d made her do anything weird, or anything. No prosecutors had called or come over to the house, or come to school to see her and ask questions.

Derek was gone from the scene completely—gone from the backyard behind her house, gone from everywhere, except occasionally her thoughts. Once in a while, when she was sitting by herself at school, or lying in bed at night, she’d remember him posing her, touching her, telling her she was beautiful, all the while snapping pictures of her. And that last night with that Blake—she still recoiled in horror at the thought of Blake’s fat sweaty fingers toughing her breasts and her belly and her vagina, all the while being encouraged by Derek. Not only did that make her feel cheap and degraded—it made her feel betrayed by Derek.
~~~~~
It was an evening in late April. Anna was reading her email. She felt relaxed. Things had changed dramatically since the previous fall. There had been an awful scene at her grandma’s house at last November’s Thanksgiving, which had turned into a climactic point. Her Uncle Lester from Topeka had been visiting, and had seen it all, and had had a long talk with her mom afterwards. Anna didn’t know what it had all been about, but she did know there’d been a huge change. Her mom had started attending AA meetings, and had now been sober for several months. And it looked like it was going to stay that way. In fact, her mom was at one of her meetings now, and Anna was relaxing as she lay on her bed with her laptop, going through her email messages. Mostly junk.

She arrived at a message from her friend Emily. She recognized the address right away: auntie_em@aero.net :

Hey Anna, I gotta see you right away, I gotta tell you something, its importent.

Gee, Anna thought, I wonder what’s so important. She typed back:

Can you just tell me what it is?

Odd, thought Anna. Emily wasn’t the secretive kind. If she had anything important to say, usually she’d blurt it right out. Not act all cagey in an email.

The reply came right back:

No. I don’t wanna put it in an email. Anyway theres something I gotta show you.

Anna thought. She really didn’t want to just leave, when her mom was gone. She typed back:

Can you come over to my house now?

And the reply:

Sure. On my way.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the back door. Anna went out to the kitchen and opened the door. Sure enough, there stood Emily, clutching her laptop, looking anxious.

“Okay, Em,” Anna queried, “What’s the big classified secret?”

Emily hesitated. She had a stressed look on her face. ‘Well, you know my mom and dad have been having problems, right?”

Anna nodded. She did know that. Emily had told her about some of the arguments her parents had been having in the last several months.

“Well, last week Mom threw Dad out of the house. And since then, she’s been going through his stuff. Including his computer files. And there was a lot of porno pictures there that my Dad had collected.” Emily hesitated. “I guess he’d been collecting the stuff for months.”

“Oh, no!”

“Anna,” Emily hesitated. “I gotta show you something. Please promise you won’t get mad.”

Anna sighed. “I promise.”

Emily hesitated again. Anna, there’s some pictures of you in there.”

“Me?”

Emily opened her laptop and powered it on. She inserted a flash drive, and opened a file. Immediately a picture came up on the screen.

It was one of the pictures Derek had taken. The one with her tight top, with her “pokies” showing.

Emily scrolled again. The next was the photo of Anna sitting outside, in that tight outfit, smiling. Her pokies were showing again. Also, the crotch of her shorts had been sprayed and was so tight-fitting that the outline of Anna’s pubic lips was unmistakable.

“That effect is called camel-toe,” Emily said simply. Anna remembered that Derek had used that word. Now she knew what he meant.

Emily scrolled again. This time Anna was laying on the bed, face up, with her breasts partly exposed. Her nipples were visible, looking very perky.

Anna wanted desperately to stop, but Emily scrolled again. This time that Blake was in the picture, kissing Anna’s bare breast. And in the next one, worst of all, Blake was fingering Anna's crotch.

Anna was visibly horrified.

Emily closed her laptop. “I’m sorry, Anna,” she said. “I’m really truly sorry to be the one to break this to you.”

“It’s okay, Em.” Anna replied. She was crying now. She looked at Emily. “Is this gonna be used like, in your Mom’s and Dad’s divorce? Is it gonna be in court or anything?”

“I don’t think so,” Emily answered. “I doubt that Mom will ever want to see some of this stuff again. There were a lot of pictures of, ah, girls on his computer. You’re just one of them.” Emily paused. “And to think that he paid for these!”

“Once the divorce is over, these will all go away, right?”

“Oh, I doubt it.” Emily shook her head. “Who knows how many dirty old men bought these pictures of you! Your pictures are already all over the country.”

A sharp feeling of fear and disgust ran up Anna’s spine. To think—there were older men out there—all over the country, maybe even the world—ogling Anna’s bare nipples and belly, and fantasizing about her crotch. And there was no way of being sure that they’d ever be completely gone! A sick feeling lodged in her stomach. What if one of her other friends came across one of her pictures somehow? After all, Emily had found them. Suppose someone else at school—maybe someone who didn’t like her—came across one of these, and started passing it around the school?

Anna’s mind was still a whirlwind as she saw Emily to the door and weakly said goodnight.