The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 29 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 1 )

Post by Trundle »

Myra truly is a smooth operator.

She seems to be able to manipulate boys into doing whatever she wants, she's a force of personality. I hope we hear from here again!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 1 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 41. The Drawing Room. Part One.

Lucinda had just finished her story about meeting Myra. It's amazing how every story about Myra ends up with a guy getting embarrassed.
That Myra should have a warning sign painted on her shirt, "Boys Beware". Mrs. Blairsone comes around with another round of her never
ending cups of tea. Steven takes another refill, mainly to be polite, but it won't be long till he has to get off the couch and go pee. He's been
doing a very good job of keeping his nudity mostly covered up, wants to keep it that way.

Charlie, who has mostly been quiet, asks "Why are there so many drawings of a naked boy on the walls here?"

Steven looks around and sure enough there are a number of them on the wall, looks like three drawings in cheap dollar store frames. Steven doesn't remember seeing them a week earlier. Is there any way those could have been displayed on the walls and he just happened to not notice them?

"Those are my drawings of Marcello. I've been practicing to get a good showing in the end of school art contest. I showed these to my art
teacher, the one that does my First year art class, the one that mostly has freshman kids in it. Well, my teacher loved these, but the vice
principal didn't allow these to be entered into the contest, saying these drawings are too realistic and he thought I must have been exaggerating
the size of the penis. I protested. I told him that my brother is the model and that's exactly how he looks. He can't help it if he's got a dick
that sometimes gets hard when he poses for drawings."

Steven looks at one of the drawings again, having noticed it was a little different from the other two. In this one Marcello displays a full
erection sticking nearly straight upward, a somewhat fake looking grin on his face, more like a grimace.

Lucinda jumps off the couch and she quicky steps into her bedroom. She comes back out with an easel and a small canvass, along with a crayon
set. "Little brother, will you be nice enough to take off your clothes. I want to draw you. Or maybe one of these other boys will draw you."

"Grandma is the only one who ever watched you draw me. That's not fair, having other people watching," Marcello argues.

"Get those clothes off if you know what's good for you. This is not a negotiation."

Marcello gets all pouty faced, but he shrugs his shoulders and takes off his clothes, tossing them to the floor in front of the couch. He stands in front of the group on the couch, striking a pose of a defiant kid, hands on hips, scowling at his sister. Once again, Steven is reminded just
how big Marcello looks even though he barely has any pubes growing, then remembering the kid is nearly thirteen. Steven wonders why
Marcello is so hesitant and unwilling to get naked, and then he hears his sister giggling from the far end of the couch. Brandie had been
quiet for so long Steven had sort of forgotten she was sitting on the couch, sort of hidden beyond Charlie. No wonder Marcello didn't want to
get undressed with Steven's little sister being part of the group looking at him.

Lucinda laughs at her brother's expression and then, like a girl, she changes her mind lickety-split. "I have another idea. Run to my room and
grab the second easel and a canvass. Bring those out here. I'm going to draw Charlie, and uh, I guess Steven can draw Marcello."

It took some prodding, but Charlie finally got off the couch to assume a pose in front of Lucinda. He looks embarrassed to have so much
attention on him, blushing even though he is the only boy in the room who still has something on.

"Any chance of getting you to take that speedo off?" Lucinda asks, and Charlie vigorously shakes his head.

Steven pulls the canvass up close, opens up the box of crayons. He looks over again at Charlie, sees how uncomfortable his good friend is.
Charlie stands in an uninspired pose, standing with his arms down at his sides. The only noticeable thing about him is how plump and bulged
out the front of the red speedo is. It's obscene. Steven wonders how Lucinda is going to paint him, completely accurately or might she take
some liberties and make the swimsuit magically disappear?

"I want to draw," Brandie says with a bit of a whiny sound to her voice. "I don't want to get left out. And I do want to draw Charlie. I think
he's cute."

"I'll let you do some of the drawing Brandie," Lucinda says. " I'll just get the outline started and then turn it over to you," and Brandie moves
over real close to see the canvass as Lucinda pulls out the black crayon.

Steven looks over at Marcello, and for some reason that kid had come closer, and he was thrusting his hips in a fucking motion, balls and cock
flopping up and down in a truly obscene scene, and then the boy starts mocking Steven. "Stevie has to draw a naked boy, naked boy, naked boy...Stevie has to draw my dick and if he gets excited it proves he's a prick. Remember last week he got a hardon when he played with my dick. You like looking at boys Stevie?" Marcello teases, and he grins stupidly, showing a gap between his two front teeth.

"What was that you did?" Brandie asks, her head turned toward Steven, eyes wide with questions.

"Never mind that. I'll explain everything to you and Charlie later, okay."

My goodness, that Marcello is such an asshole. No wonder his sister has to punish him all the time. Steven considers drawing the bratty boy with
a forked tail and horns like the devil, a naked devil who flaunts his genitalia in the faces of his grandma's guests. For the first time Steven felt
some sympathy for Lucinda. Who would want to have a little brother like Marcello?
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 5 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 41. The Drawing Room. Part Two

Mrs. Blairstone comes out of the kitchen to see Marcello hip thrusting in the direction of the other guests on the couch. She comes closer and smacks the boy on the ass. Marcello lets out a startled yelp, and he rubs his butt while Steven and the other kids laugh at him.

"You are such a naughty rascal. Your momma should send you to military school, so you'll get straightened out," and the angry looking grandma
smacks her grandson again, but with less force the second time. "You always find a way to jump around naked in front of your friends.
What am I gonna do with you. You keep acting up and I'll send you outside to play with nothing on."

The drawings of Charlie and Marcello get started. Charlie basically just standing in front of Lucinda and Marcello goes back to doing a pose
in front of Steven. Mrs. Blairsonte sits down in a chair to watch. Steven does his best to do a lifelike drawing, starting with the basic shape and image of Marcello, but Steven would be the first to admit he's no artist. After five minutes goes by, Lucinda points out that granny has gone to sleep in her chair. It's amazing how quickly older people can nod off to sleep, sometimes just minutes after being alert.

Lucinda has the beginning of the Charlie drawing started and she turns the crayon box over to Brandie. Lucinda takes a look at the progress that Steven has made, and she shakes her head, but immediately her face brightens up.

"Hold on just a minute. I want to make a change to how my brother is posing."

Lucinda steps into her bedroom, and comes out with a medium sized, long bristled brush. "You have to hold the pose little brother. You move
and you're in trouble."

All other drawing stops as everyone looks at what Lucinda is doing. She rubs the brush up against Marcello's dickhead.

"Oh come on...not that again," Marcello says, and he tries to fend off the offending brush from his crotch.

Lucinda won't be dissuaded from her business, poking the fine bristles up against the pink glans. It's obviously ticklish and Marcello wants to
move, but he's been ordered to stand still. Steven can hear his sister gasp when Marcello's dick springs up to fully hard in a matter of seconds.
The brush then tickles the full expanse of the younger brother's balls, all around and even brushed the upper thighs in between the legs.
Little goosebumps form on Marcello's skin and his body shakes like he just got cold. The boner brushing finishes up with strokes up and down
the full length of Marcello's five inch dick. When Lucinda is done her brother stands there with a big erection standing up.

"That should keep him hard for about five minutes. Brandie, you can brush my brother next if he starts to wilt?"

Having an aroused male model, Steven draws Marcello to an accurate scale. Never did he ever think he'd be doing an art practice and drawing a hard penis sticking up. This is sort of fun, especially since Marcello was not enjoying this part, not from seeing the disgruntled expression on
the boy's face. Suddenly Lucinda is laughing, but not at her brother.

"Wow, Steven. You are getting a hard one too."

Steven looks down and to his surprise his dick is sticking upward way too hard to be hidden. Marcello looks down to see, and he is immediately
pointing and grinning.

"I told you he liked looking at boys. My dick is hard but my sister made that happen. What's your excuse...huh Steven?"

Steven gets red faced, but he tries to divert attention. "You know guys can't control when they get a hardon. I've seen lots of guys pop a boner during gym class, and it's not always when the girls are around. And anyway, I'd would rather be drawing Lucinda rather that you...so you shut up Marcello. I'm not the one who prances around with nothing on. You do that. I don't want to be in here while naked. Do I really have to stay
naked the whole time?"

Lucinda stands up and she grabs the canvass, plus the easel. She gets next to her brother, placing the easel by his side. She turns her brother
to face toward the canvass. Next she calls Steven over and the two boys stand side by side, both their dicks pointing at the half finished
drawing of a naked Marcello. Brandie and Charlie can see the two boys from the side, after Charlie sits down on the couch to see from a better
angle.

"The first boy who cums on the canvass gets his shorts back," Lucinda declares. "You got the advantage here Steven. You're older so I assume
you have a bigger load ready to fire."
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 11 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 42.

How can anything be more surreal than to be expected to jerk of in front of a canvas with the image of a naked boy on it. And all in front of
an audience no less. One of those in the room is one of the last people Steven would want to do such a thing in front of, his eleven year old
sister. This public masturbation is actually part of an impromptu competition. Marcello, the ever rambunctious and bratty brother of Lucinda
will be jerking off right beside him. The first one to bust a nut rewarded with the return of his shorts.

The person in the room who looks the most stunned is Charlie. He looks pale, almost nauseous, but he took a seat on the couch right next to
Brandie to get a good view of what is about to go down. Maybe he's just thankful the attention suddenly went off of him and more onto Steven
and Marcello.

"I've never seen anything like this before," Steven's sister says, and in her excitement she grabs hold of Charlie's hand.

"I have," Charlie replies. "I saw Steven do something like this before, in the school locker room, in the shower. But maybe your brother won't
want me to say anything about it...so I'll just keep my mouth shut."

Steven is glad his friend stopped short of divulging any details, but his BUST-A-NUT buddy also hears that, and figuring out the implications of it, Marcello taunts him.

"You jerked off in the shower at school with other guys watching? I knew you were a pervert."

Steven is not in the mood for snippy remarks from the young punk, no need for him to be rude. "Just cool it and get ready to choke your
chicken."

Looking down at himself, seeing where he is standing, Marcello doesn't like the setup, the location of things.

"Um, sis...that canvass is too far away. I'll never be able to reach it."

The canvass is approximately four inches in front of both cum contestants, but the younger kid is forced to admit to a shortcoming. Marcello
must know his shot won't shoot out far enough. Steven smiles when the other boy admits to being a dribbler, probably having to do with his
youthfulness, not yet having turned thirteen.

Lucinda comes up with a solution, "No problem. I'll just put the canvass on the floor. Both of you can just stand over it. It's two feet by
three feet in size so that should do it."

The setup is this; Lucinda, Brandie, and Charlie sit on the couch. The canvass is on the floor, and the two jerkers face toward the couch.
Steven realized Marcello has been hard for a while, and he needs to get himself to maximum hardness if possible.

"No touching yourselves till I say go," Lucinda says when Steven stroked himself because he hasn't been properly warmed up, not the way
Marcello is with the paintbrush to the penis tickle-torture, and anyway, Steven isn't about to ask for that treatment. Steven has no choice but
to begin halfway hard. Lucinda begins the countdown. "On your mark...get set...and go..."

Furiously and with vigor Marcello starts stroking himself like a madman. Soon Steven is hard and stiff, but this isn't like the time he did a jerkoff with others in the school shower. There are girls here, and he almost loses his nerve when he looked over to see Brandie encouraging him to cum quickly. Brandie has the widest of eyes and the most fiercely intense look Steven ever saw on his usually laid back sister. It's like she is watching
a horse race and put a thousand dollar bet on STEVIE STROKER the fastest gun in the west. In a way this is like a gunfight scene in the Leo DiCaprio movie "The Quick and the Dead". The cowboy who can unload his gun first is likely to be the winner.

"Cum on Steven," Brandie shouts out as she bounces up and down on the couch.

Lucinda doesn't cheer for her brother. Maybe she doesn't care who wins. Maybe she wants the masturbatory madness to last as long as possible.
For Steven, his sister watching is the strangest part. Never in a million years could he have expected such an occurrence, like being hit on the
head by a meteorite, or bit by an actual vampire.

Most of the time Steven starts off a jerk session nice and easy, as his mind focuses on whatever fantasy he'll indulge that night. Slow easy
strokes eventually escalate to rapid pumps of the hand, sometimes needing some lubrication from Vaseline or baby oil to ease the friction.
This time the need for speed is immediate, and before long the skin of Steven's shaft feels hot.

"Three Minutes," Lucinda announces.

"This is amazing. I never imagined it would be like this," and then Brandie puts her hand on Charlie's bare thigh, looks down at the bulge at the
front of the red speedo. "You look like you are big down there. Are you bigger than my brother?"

Charlie looks slightly embarrassed, but he nods his head. He doesn't say anything and that's not surprising. Steven hasn't seen Charlie's dick,
only the bulges in shorts or underwear.

Steven looks down at himself. He knows he's getting close. He can feel it.

"Four Minutes," Lucinda shouts out.

Marcello suddenly takes off from his standing position over the canvass. He runs over to where Brandie sits on the sofa.

"Rub me please. Squeeze me."

After only a moment of hesitation, Brandie reaches her hand out, grabs the boy's boner. Steven slows down his stroking, not believing his sister
is actively participating in this. Verbally she was just shouting for her brother to win the match, but when given the opportunity to jerk on
a boy's cock she jumped at the chance. Marcello's erection is grabbed, and that little girl, that traitor of a sister went to work on it.

"Hey...can she do that?" Charlie asks the same question that is in Steven's mind.

Lucinda explains the rules, "Whoever cums on the canvass first wins. I never put any restrictions on how they can get off. Now if he spills out on the floor instead of the canvass then it don't count."

Marcello starts doing the hip thrusting thing again. The little creep is humping Brandie's hand. Steven can't see Marcello's face, just the
rhythmic contractions of a firm and muscular butt and lower back as the hand humping continues.

"What a jerk," Steven says barely above a whisper.

Marcello moans loudly. He backs up, spins around, and he runs back to stand over the canvass.

"I'm cuming," he shouts as two spurts shoot out in rapid succession, but only coming out a couple inches on each spurt. Steven glances at the
other kid's face, showing a mixture of horny arousal and exhilaration to be busting his nuts. His load, what there is of it, lands on the portrait,
splattering the likeness of himself as the blobs of boy spunk hit the canvass.

"Marcello is the winner. I knew he could do it," Lucinda declares. "Steven, you have to stop now. Sorry, you can't finish."

Steven reluctantly removes his hand from the pulsating penis. It jerks up and down several times, almost like he's having a dry orgasm, and
Brandie stares in stunned silence, then eventually it comes to a resting place...sticking almost straight up and throbbing. Steven was so close,
he was feeling his balls drawing up closer to his body, felt the tightening in the pelvis, in the tummy, when the call to stop jerking came from Lucinda.

Not only will he not get his shorts back to put on, his dick is red, hot blood pumping through it and it wants relief. All Steven needed was
another minute and the ordeal would be over. He'd have been happy to make a mess all over the likeness of Marcello which he had drawn himself by the way. A string of goo seeps out of Marcello' dick, dropping to the canvass right on top of the face that is only partially completed.

Lucinda claps her hands and Brandie joins in. Brandie's brother lost but she is among the winners having gotten her hand on a hard dick for the
very first time. She isn't upset with how things turned out. Seeing her brother's manhood in action for the first time she seems to be impressed.

"I've never seen his dick get that big. It's awesome. It's amazing. So big around. And Marcello looked like he enjoyed that. I can see why boys
play with it so much."
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( Two New Chapters April 11 )

Post by Trundle »

A masturbation contest to win back their shorts :lol:

These boys really do get put to work by these girls, I think Myra's influence is definitely rubbing off on all the girls she meets or hear about her. Look at the position the boys find themselves in, it's fantastic for us of course haha.

Very smart by Marcello, he used his brain to bend the rules and win. Now Steven is stuck naked and with a pulsating penis, what is next in store for him?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Two chapters in such quick succession, wow!

I'm loving how aroused Steven is getting and him not being permitted to finish is a very nice touch. Now the question is, will they still arouse the boy enough for him to shoot or will he be able to hold out till they are all back in their own "safe spaces"?

I can't wait!

I also love how Charlie is a spectator, one can only imagine how shocked he is seeing and hearing about a new side to his friend.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 43.

All that clapping to congratulate Marcello for winning the jerkoff contest woke up Mrs. Blairstone.

She sees Steven's red penis and she is instantly concerned. "Oh Dear...sonny boy you got yourself a case of penis rash. Come over here
and I'll get you fixed up. Lucinda, run to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit."

Steven has to stand in front of Mrs. Blairstone. The others gather around to watch as a homemade remedy is applied to Steven's still throbbing
erection. Marcello finds his shorts and he puts them back on, and once again Steven is the only naked person in the room. The First Aid kit
is brought over and the older woman digs around in it, pulls out a shiny brass colored metal container. When she unscrews the jar the room is
filled with the aroma of menthol and Eucalyptus oil.

"I've had to apply this lotion to Marcello several times. It's a wonder why boys your age seem to have dry red skin on their boy parts. It's that
pullin the pecker that's what it is. Can't keep your hands off it. Back in my day our parents told us kids that playing with ourselves will make us
go blind. None of us really believed it. My brother would play with it so often that my momma had to fashion this remedy from an old Australian cure, mixed with a more modern salve for saddle soreness." Mrs. Blairstone puts some on the tip of her finger. She begins rubbing the stuff
on Steven's chafed shaft.

Steven's face turns red as his dick, as the other kids laugh at his predicament. Steven stays rock solid hard as the very aromatic salve is
rubbed in. He feels himself twitching again, and is suddenly worried his boy gun might go off and hit the old lady right in the face. But after a
minute his dick is thoroughly coated and the metal vial is put back into the First Aid kit. Steven backs away and Mrs. Blairstone stands up.

"It takes two coats, one now and another in about an hour. Would you like to do the next coating, put this on your brother," the lady says as she looks right at Brandie. "I got to go to the grocery store. Normally Lucinda helps me with the shopping, but since we have guests, I'll just go
myself this time." Mrs. Blairstone grabs her purse, heads for the front door. "Oh..and one more thing. Steven, you can't put nothing on till
that second coat is put on and gotten dried. Lucinda will make sure of that I'm sure. She's good at keeping boys under control...except for
that ornery and nearly uncontrollable brother of hers. And where are my manners. Gots to say goodbye to the new guy. Nice to meet you
Charlie. And next time, you can be brave and go nekkid like your friend Steven. We're not fussy about modesty around here. No need for it."
Now don't forget little lady. Steven needs that second coating in about an hour," and with those last word Mrs. Blairstone left the apartment.

Lucinda is beaming as she locks the door behind her grandma. Turning to Steven she has an announcement. "You heard my granny. No clothes
for Steven for another hour. I wonder what we can do to fill the time?'

"My sister, and Charlie have already been here with me for an hour. Another hour of this? Maybe Myra has come home. We should check on
that. And I was thinking about something...you said you met Myra for the first time just a few weeks ago. So she hasn't been living next door for longer than that? Who have you seen living at that apartment?"

"That's right. Marcello and I saw Myra the first time down at the Fitness Center. That was only a few weeks ago. She must be a guest over there.
The only other people we've seen next door are Mrs. Morrison and her daughter. Her name is Asia, yeah, spelled like the continent. She's in the
same grade as Marcello. My brother and Asia don't really get along. She avoids my brother when she can."

"Really, I wonder why," Steven says in a rare moment of sarcasm.

"We'll all go with you, see if Myra is home. But you don't get nothing to put on. That's the rules," Lucinda says as she steps over to open the
door.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 14 )

Post by Themarble »

Nothing to put on and the boy nearly let loose out of his boy gun?! Oh my! Going to see Myra will only further embarrass the boy, who goes about in a apartment complex in the nude? Especially with an erection that will seem to only be teased in a short hour. I can't wait for more!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This photo could be 14 year old Steven, as he is forced to do a wrestling match with 12 year old Marcello...on top of a Twister mat.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/93/98/16/9398 ... 7ce759.jpg

I doubt those wrestling singlets will stay on till the end of the match.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is just an update on what I'm working on.
I started a story on the ENF side titled: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco.
This is a remake of the Willy Wonka story, and the kids who partake in the grand tour through the factory.
The story will have some strong focus on three female characters, so I'm starting it at ENF.
The adventures/demise of the three boy characters will be mentioned at the ENF story, but given full coverage in a separate story posted here.
Some interesting things are going to happen to
Charlie Bucket
Augustus Gloop
Mike Teevee

Now would be a good time to watch the movie again if you haven't seen it in many a year. I'll be using as much original story as possible
and making ENM additions.