Contract Offer

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Rick1964

Contract Offer

Post by Rick1964 »

The first entry

Have you ever been blackmailed into something? Did you have to think about it for very long? Did you have to sign a contract?
I'm only asking because I have 48 hours to agree to spend the next year as a slave -- to my best friend's younger sister. I will have to sign away all rights, everything from my collection of Barbie dolls to all my account passwords. If I don't sign, then I will have to endure the release of some very humiliating videos to all my friends on every social media platform I am on.
Holy crap that would be devastating. She already has control of several of my very personal accounts, where I thought my embarrassing photos and information was safe.
My name is Denise, and I am a student and former beauty pageant winner. I'll lose a year of school (and work) if I sign the contract because it specifically states I must be available to her 24/7/365.
I am not allowed to share any personal information about my best friend or her (adjectives deleted) sister. I am only allowed to share my personal experience. I don't really want to do that either, so the next couple of days will be excruciating.
The contract runs several pages and to make sure I know what is involved, I have to initial every (adjectives deleted) paragraph.
It's (adjectives deleted) humiliating. She'll be in total control of how I dress, what make-up I wear, who I see, what I eat, when I go to bed. Literally everything.
I have been best friends with (name redacted) since grade school. We've been through everything together. All this will definitely affect her. She'll be exposed if I don't sign the contract. She knows all about my situation and will not be allowed to help me in any way. So, I can't even ask her for advice concerning her (adjectives deleted) sister.
We live in a suburb of a big city so it's not like I have anywhere to hide. I won't be able to hide in my room or try to skip town. I'm so (!!!%$#!). What choice do I have?
I've read this contract three times. It's so complicated.
First off, my name becomes "Little Girl" and I will not be allowed to look anyone in the eye. I will only be able to talk to my (adjectives deleted) "Mistress" and only when she initiates contact. My only means of communication will be via a cell phone she'll provide that will be loaded with all kinds of apps that will remind me of my new stature in life. Her phone number will be the only one in my contacts. And I have to have it with me at all times.
I already feel so humiliated just thinking about all the conditions. You can't believe how embarrassing this all is. Heck, if it were my best friend, I'd happily do it. But to have a "Mistress" who is in her late teens is just too much to fathom.
She's going to design a day-to-day calendar for me to follow. When I have to get up and when I go to bed. She's going to go through my wardrobe and leave only those clothes she deems necessary. I could just cry but I'll need her permission.
She reserves the right to change the contract at any time (except for length of service) and I have no recourse. Her word is law and my only response will be Yes Mistress.
She told me I was going to have an appropriate bedtime, an early wake-up time, exercise time, writing time and something called preventive medicine time.
She also said it was going to be a humbling experience and that I will have learned a valuable lesson.
What would I be getting myself into? I'm so stressed. What am I going to do?
Hooked6

Re: Contract Offer

Post by Hooked6 »

Very interesting start with loads of potential! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

If you wouldn't mind a few minor constructive suggestions, I would recommend skipping a line between each paragraph (or double line if you are using a word processor that this site's software posts paragraph's together) for easier reading on the part of your fans. Otherwise this looks like one long paragraph. I would also suggest eliminating the deletions of names and friends. Giving each character a name makes it much easier to keep track of who's who and who did what in the future rather than "a friend of mine - name deleted or Mistress - name deleted."

Otherwise GREAT START!
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Thanks for the advice from an author I admire. I will definitely double-space between paragraphs.

Denise is thinking about using fake names since she's not allowed to hand out personal information about anyone but herself. She's already gave away too much with regards to her Mistress' age, which will have to be addressed once her future disposition has been settled.

Poor Denise is a bundle of nerves today. Time is running out for her. I'm just glad I'm not in her shoes, though she's probably going to lose those too.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

An interesting beginning with lots of potential. I look forward to see where this slavery takes her, and just why she is being blackmailed. Did she commit some offense against her future mistress to bring all this about? Is the slavery some kind of payback?
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Contract Offer: the second chapter
The Decision

I would try almost anything once and my best friend was always the one to make sure I was okay. In a way, I wanted to corrupt her. She didn't want to do anything illegal, so I didn't tell her when I picked her up in a stolen car one day. I stole it from a geeky boy I knew from the neighborhood.

Some guy recognized us and knew it wasn't my car. We were blackmailed into attending a party in another city, handing out sexual favors to guys and girls alike. I felt so sorry for my best friend, who stood beside me at every step. At least we didn't have sexual intercourse, but we did blow quite a few dicks, hand out some hand jobs, ate a lot of pussy and fingered a lot more.

I stripped naked after making a deal that kept my friend fully clothed. I did some dirty dancing for the party and masturbated for them. There was quite a bit of alcohol and drugs, and I did a lot of both. My best buddy has tried alcohol and a bit of marijuana, but she was no addict.

My sexual performances were filmed, as were my friend's efforts. The video was kept under wraps in return for our silence. I returned the car in exchange for not being prosecuted by taking the owner's virginity. It made his life.

To make a long story short, years went by, and I had forgotten about the night in question. My friend's sister was no more than 10 when the events occurred so how she got the evidence years later remains a mystery.

-- -- --

After three glasses of merlot and with less than 15 minutes remaining before decision time, I signed the damned contract in front of my Mistress, whom I will call Pamela from now on, and my best friend, whom I will call Donna. Copies were made and locked away.

I decided I could not let Donna down. She doesn't deserve to be exposed. It's my fault I'm in this position. I'll get to see her a lot even if I am not allowed to talk to her for the next year. I got to hug her as my last act of freedom.

Once the signing ceremony, held in Pamela's bedroom, was complete, the humiliation started immediately. Pamela had me stand in front of her and remove all my clothing. I guess I knew that would happen, but it didn't make me feel any better. I had to set aside my pride and my dignity and respond "Yes Mistress" as I took off every stitch.

Standing naked in front of a girl who was nearly six years younger than me, whom I watched grow up and picked on relentlessly, was simply mortifying. Donna was also present, witnessing my degradation from across the room.

I was made to stand there for several minutes, eyes to the ground, as Pamela slowly walked around me, poking and patting at several areas of my body. I had my hands on top of my head so she could examine me without any hindrance.

She then had me kneel in front of her, my hands intertwined behind my head. She put her left hand in front of my mouth and asked for respect and loyalty, signified by my kissing her on the back of her hand. I had to repeat the gesture several times before I learned to give her a long, sensual, wet kiss.

"This is your default position whenever you are not doing anything else," she said.

Pamela followed the last kiss by petting me on the head and then forcing my head down to her bare left foot. I did not wait for her order, I just started kissing her foot as sensually as I could. I did the same to her right foot.

My forehead remained in contact with the floor and Pamela moved to her bed, jumping on it and then having me crawl so that I faced her soles. I was instructed to take one foot in my hands and to first kiss every toe, then lick the length of her sole. I then had to suck on each toe.

The ritual was repeated with the other foot.

She brought out a small box, which contained a few items designed to humiliate me even further. First was the black leather collar that she placed around my neck, asking me to hold my hair out of the way. She snapped it closed and then added a lock. It fit snugly and was just slightly uncomfortable. She took out a leather pink leash and laid it on the ground in front of me. That was followed by a pink cell phone.

There was one last item she added to my neck. It was a shiny silver nameplate in the shape of a bone. The name etched onto the plate was "Little Girl." She attached that to my collar.

"This is your outfit whenever you are in my home," said Pamela. "Wear it proudly. If you're a good little girl I will take you for a walk with the leash. Won't that be fun?"

Seconds passed before I realized she wanted an answer. "Yes, Mistress."

"What will be fun little girl?"

"Umm, that you will take me for a walk if I'm good?"

"I'd like you to answer quicker and with more reverence. You don't ask questions and you will always call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress. It would be fun if I was good enough for you to take for a walk."

"You'll get better with more practice little girl. Now I'd like to see you see you on your hands and knees. My feet are tired, and I need to rest them."

I did as she asked and then felt her feet on my back. I can't tell you how little I felt. This was embarrassing and I felt wave after wave of humiliation rush through me. I'm not going to get used to this. I felt completely humbled.

It wasn't long before I felt the urge to pee and couldn't help but squirm a bit. This upset Pamela, of course, and she slapped me on my butt.

"What is wrong with my little girl?"

"I need to pee pretty bad," I responded.

The air in the room suddenly chilled.

"Oh, well, in that case I suppose you should go," Pamela said in a haunting voice. "But not for 30 minutes and you better ask the correct way. You do realize you are never to speak without me addressing you little girl. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now stay right where you are and keep still."

The next half-hour was painful. I forced myself to stay still and concentrate on holding it in. Pamela kept shifting her feet on my back and poking my head with her toes. Once in a while, she'd rub her hands over my back and ass. All the while she explained my schedule for the following day.

"You will arrive at the back door at 7 a.m., wearing a white t-shirt and a short pink wraparound skirt, and wait for me on your knees, hands behind your head, to allow you in. Make sure to bring your collar, leash, nameplate and cell phone. Remember your proper wardrobe for this house once you have stepped across the threshold. Then you'll make my breakfast and serve it to me in my room. You can clean my room while I eat. Then assume your position and wait for your instructions.

"You made me very happy by signing the contract," she added. "You should remember to keep me as happy as possible. For the next year you will think about nothing other than making me happy. Now, up on your feet, hands at your side and go to the bathroom and then get yourself home. Your clothes are on the back porch."

As I walked the few blocks home, she sent a text.

"Put your clothes in your next-door neighbor's garbage can and then go straight home and into bed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

"No touching yourself at any time little girl."

"Yes Mistress."

"And send me a photo of your naked self, outside."
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Rick1964 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:09 am

"You made me very happy by signing the contract," she added. "You should remember to keep me as happy as possible. For the next year you will think about nothing other than making me happy. Now, up on your feet, hands at your side and go to the bathroom and then get yourself home. Your clothes are on the back porch."

As I walked the few blocks home, she sent a text.

"Put your clothes in your next-door neighbor's garbage can and then go straight home and into bed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

"No touching yourself at any time little girl."

"Yes Mistress."

"And send me a photo of your naked self, outside."
She should be required to send a photo of the clothes in the garbage can, just to prove she is following everything her mistress tells her to do.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

I like the idea of making her send pics of herself. More ammunition to keep her in line. Hopefully she'll soon be taking a leashed walk through the neighborhood and in other ways exhibit herself. :oops:
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Denise has gotten herself into trouble and on the second day too. Her report will be slightly delayed. "Pamela" will be taking her for a walk but wants some advice on her headwear. Poodle? Piggie? Cow?
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Service
I made sure to arrive five minutes early. The extra time gave me a moment to contemplate my position. Feeling silly having to pose like this, kneeling and hands behind my head, and waiting for someone so much younger than myself to open the door and let me in, I felt exposed even with clothing.

I have to follow Pamela's demands, which continually reminds me how small and humiliated I felt. It's as though my entire life will depend on the whims of Donna's little sister.

Twenty minutes later, the door opened, and Pamela stood over me.

"Enter, little girl."

I stood up, my arms by my side, and took a step toward the door.

"Stop!" an angry Pamela said. "I said enter, not stand up and enter. Go back and resume your position and wait for my direction. Enter means you crawl across the threshold. That's when you may stand, still in the doorway, and get rid of those clothes. Throw them on the ground outside."

I went back to my original spot and assumed the position.

"I'm very disappointed in my little girl. I never said you could wear shoes and socks. Those are never allowed in this house. I'll take care of your punishment later today. For now, without getting off your knees, remove your shoes and socks and toss them as far as you can into the back yard."

I thought I could use my socks and shoes to carry my collar, leash and phone. I didn't understand about following directions and Pamela was going to make sure I followed them to the letter and not to think for myself. I tossed the shoes, with the socks inside, about halfway across the yard and resumed my position.

She stared at me -- I could feel it since my eyes saw only the ground -- for another few minutes.

"Enter."

This time, I went to all fours, my phone in one hand and the collar and leash in the other and crawled the few feet across the entryway. Then I stood up, and still with my accessories in hand, managed to pull my t-shirt over my head and undo the snap on my wraparound and toss both outside.

"Give me the collar," she said extending her right hand. I placed it gently inn her palm. "Now turn around and lift that hair off that neck."

The whole sequence, with the door still wide open, made me feel ashamed. Then I felt a small lock click onto my collar and I felt even more shame. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, a little too roughly, before hooking the leash, my nameplate and a small pouch, which was to carry my cell phone, to my collar.

"Hmmm, your nipples are hard," Pamela said as she ran a finger over one and then the other. "I like that." Then she pointed to the ground and I returned to all fours.

Still in the doorway, Pamela spoke in a voice that sounded bored. "I've decided you'll have to remain on all fours after fixing and serving breakfast. I do hope you realize you must still clean my room without standing. Then we're going for a little walk outside."

I gasped at that last sentence.

"Do you understand little girl?"

I was tearing up but managed to say "Yes, mistress."

"What do you understand? From now on, you will repeat my instructions.

"Yes, mistress, I will be on all fours the rest of the day and I will be taken for a walk outside."

"I don't like that my little girl uses 'I.' No more. You're my pet, with a name. Start using it. Do you think you can manage?"

"Yes mistress, little girl understands."

"Open your mouth," she said and then placed my leash across my teeth and tongue. "Keep it there."

Pamela took her time, finally allowing me to crawl far enough into the kitchen so she could close the door. It was nearly 8 a.m. before I was given permission to cook eggs and sausage. She poured herself orange juice, took the plate of food and started walking toward her room.

"Heel little girl."

I dropped to the floor, my leash still dangling from my mouth, and crawled behind her.

When I entered her room, she directed me to her computer, where she had turned the naked selfie I sent the previous night into a meme, complete with sparkling stars covered my eyes, nipples and vagina.

"We're going to start a collection of these," she said. "Don't worry, I don't want anyone recognizing you just yet. But I do have to post these. I will reveal your identity if you ever disobey me again. Nod if little girl understands."

I nodded my head up and down energetically.

"Good, now clean up my room."

It took the better part of two hours to complete the task, since I had limited mobility. Pamela came and went several times, always making sure I noticed the meme, which continued to run in a loop.

"It's time for a rest little girl," she finally said. "You may lay out on the floor for a few minutes. Please make sure to drink plenty of water even if you can't use your hands."

With that, she placed a large dog bowl of water on the floor. Then she continued running in and out of the room. I wanted so desperately to pick up the bowl and gulp it all down but just knew she would find out if I did it.

Donna was hovering around but said nothing and did not acknowledge my presence. I so longed to be able to talk to her about everything. A few tears seeped from my eyes thinking about not being able to communicate with her.

After my break, Pamela returned and told me to concentrate on her computer again. The meme flashed off and was replaced by a video of me, in all my naked glory, crawling around her room cleaning. Fast forward and now I'm lapping up water. This was incredibly humbling. I was as embarrassed as ever having to watch myself.

"It's getting late little girl," Pamela finally said. "Time for your walk."

I froze with fear, knowing how humiliating it was going to be.

"Little girls will be outside for a while, pretty much exposed to the world," Pamela said. "This is your punishment for not following rules. I just have to get you ready."

I silently screamed, throwing curse words around as though I was as nasty as could be. It's a good thing she couldn't read my thoughts.

Within minutes, Pamela had "dressed" me with a puppy mask, complete with ears, furry volleyball shorts, which she shoved into my ass, and added a tail. She also wrapped black plastic tightly over my breasts and taped them to my back.

"We're going to practice in the back yard before taking a stroll around the block," Pamela said. "Always stay a step or two behind me and to the right. And follow instructions. Heel means to sit, and I hope you know how to roll over and how to beg. I want a little girl voice when you bark and let your tongue hang out as much as possible. If we do meet others, you just remember you're a puppy who loves attention. Licking hands and smelling feet may be rewarded."

Pamela walked me into the backyard and had me walk along her side around the perimeter, stopping occasionally to get me to understand words like "heel, beg, wag, roll over. Then she took me to where my shoes and socks were and had me pick them up in my mouth.

She instructed me to dig a hole in the ground, as a dog would with my hands. Then she told me to place my footwear into the hole and bury it like a bone. My t-shirt and wraparound? They were buried on the other side of yard in the same manner.

"Time for little girl's walk," she said.

I was dreading this, and when she spoke those words, my blood suddenly turned ice cold, though my cheeks were hot and bright red. She walked me to the side gate, where I heard voices on the street. Dang, I did not want to go through with it but strict obedience was necessary. I wasn't fully exposed, but it didn't feel that way to me. I was going to be walked like a dog and paraded around.

Pamela unlocked the gate and it slowly opened. Waiting on the other side were friends -- boys and girls -- of Pamela.
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

The Walk

I was greeted with giggling and gasps. Thankfully, the kids could not see the deep red of embarrassment on my face thanks to my mask. I still felt exposed and on display.

Pamela walked me into the front yard and the middle of the group, and I immediately felt hands all over my back, head and rear end. I really was just a pet getting plenty of attention from three boys and five girls and it was utterly humiliating.

"Now, now kids, we have to take turns," Pamela said. "We'll let the boys have the first turns. Jacob, put your hand in front of her face."

I had no choice but to start licking the boys hand. He pulled it back out of surprise, though he was giggling. He put his hand out again and I put my tongue on his hand. He patted my head and said "good doggie" much to my embarrassment.

"Read her name tag for every one to hear Jacob," said Pamela.

He took it in his hand and titled it up to read and loudly state "the doggie's name is 'Little Girl.'"

Everybody began laughing again, furthering my shame. I thought I couldn't feel any lower.

"Jacob, take off a shoe and put your foot in front of her."

The boy complied and I lowered my head to lick his foot.

"Oh, gosh," came one reaction from the crowd. "She really is just a pet." I felt even more lowly.

All eight of them had their turns, with most telling me to sit, beg, wage my "tail," and roll over.

One girl, Valerie, asked if she could take me for a walk.

"Well, Valerie, I can promise that you will walk her for me but just not today," Pamela said. "She's just not trained yet.
She is being punished for not following my orders so she can't really have any fun."

Valerie nodded, smiling that she would be allowed to walk me. The whole sequence of events since walking to the front of the house seemed to have implanted the need for me to be completely obiedent, especially if I wanted to keep any semblance of dignity.

Palema jerked on my leash, told me to heel and started walking me around the block of a typical surburban city. Some of the kids followed along talking about their recent experience with the human puppy.

I was introduced to at least a dozen people of all ages as "Little Girl," and was patted on the head. I also licked a few hands and a couple of feet. Pamela's excuse for me was that I lost a bet. Everybody seemed to accept that, since I was at least semi-clothed.

In the few times it was just Pamela and me, she would remind me that punishments would get worse if I disobeyed any more orders. Since I didn't think it could get much worse, I suddenly felt very, very afraid.

Returning home, she immediately ordered me to remove everything I had on, except for the collar. I'd already been naked in front of her but it still felt embarrassing. I remembered to remain on my hands and knees despite how bad I wanted to just run away. She gave me a bowl of water and left for a few minutes.

I could hear water running in the bathroom and learned the reason a few minutes later. "Come Little Girl" and Pamela told me to crawl into the tub, filled with warm water and suds. She bathed me with a sponge as I stood there, on all fours, continually losing pieces of my pride and dignity as she washed me off, not missing a spot on my body.

She also dried me and then gave me two minutes of alone time in the bathroom to do my business. Then she led me to her room, where I sat back on my heels, hands held at chest level and curved like a begging dog.

She turned on her computer and showed some of the raw video she had captured during the day. I felt like a fool, watching myself get worked over by the kids, including closeups of all the tricks I performed.

As the video played, Pamela stood over me and began combing my hair. "There, there little girl. I certainly hope you learned your lesson today. I'd hate to escalate your punishments. You can make it easy by simply doing everything I say without a momnent of hesitation. Now, I have a nice present for you."

She returned to her computer and moments later, a live stream of my bedroom popped up. Of course, it was as empty as my heart.

"I get to watch you any time I want," she said. "You realize that you no longer have any right to privacy. Isn't that right little girl?"

"Yes, mistress, little girl has no right to privacy."

"I'm so glad you agree. So, that means you're not allowed clothing of any kind when you are in your bedroom. I want you naked, naked, naked. Understand?"

"Yes mistress, I understand little girl will be naked at all times in little girl's bedroom," resigning myself to complete humiliation.

"Good. We've got time for one more game before I let you go for the day," she said. "There are two pieces of folded paper on my bed. I want you to crawl over and grab one of them with your mouth and then return to me and offer it as a gift. Now, go."

I crawled over, not knowing what was going on but knowing it wasn't going to be good. I tongued one of the papers into my mouth and crawled back. I placed the paper at her feet and then resumed my begging position."

"Let's see what present you choose," she said, unfolding the paper. A smile grew across her face as she read it.

"Shoes and socks" she announced, then pausing for dramatic effect, added "that means you are allowed to dig up your shoes and socks to wear home and only your shoes and socks. And remember to stay on your hands and knees while on this property."

It keeps getting more humiliating, I thought. "Yes mistress, little girl will wear her shoes and socks home and little girl will remain on her hands and knees while on the property."

"One more thing, throw the shoes and socks into your neighbor's trash can and film herself doing it. I'm going to keep the key to your collar too. I hope you don't mind wearing it to bed."

It was near sunset when Pamela had me "clean" her toes with my tongue before letting me go. Thankfully, it would be dark when I made my way home after digging up my socks and shoes.

"Tomorrow will start the same way and at the same time with the exception of wearing that tank top that comes down to your belly button and the men's bathing suit I had you purchase. Don't tie the cord though."

She walked me to the back door and then sent me on my way with a loving tap to my ass. I was able to get home without being seen, though there were some close moments. The phone produced a bright light in the dark so I rushed to throw away the shoes and socks and then quicvkly tip-toed home.

Just as I entered the room, Pamela set me a text.

"Wave to me and then remove all the sheets and blankets off your bed. You're sleeping exposed tonight. I'll be watching little girl."