The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
rkjc23

Re: The Prefect

Post by rkjc23 »

Viredae wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:44 pm I just deleted all the troll's posts and made the forum registered only, sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but you'll have to register to post now, you can see the announcement in the relevant forum.
Turns out he was right.

This is taking forever.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Nah I think the pacing is good. Parts are a little short, but regular.

I liked the kissing part, really felt her awkwardness and pictured the scene. I liked forcing her to ask. Kinda hoping they were secretly recording somehow, but i guess we'll see.
fluffy94

Post by fluffy94 »

I think the story is moving along fine. Personally, I like the way they are gaining complete control and am waiting to see what happens when she realizes that she is giving them more to control her with instead of making things easier and what they do with that control.
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

I also like the pace of the story, but to each their own, I suppose.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Sorry if things are a little too slow for some of you, but that's the direction I decided to go with this story! Much more story and build-up focused, rather than immediate action. Please go read "Manipulating Mona," by unfair, if you want a great story that gives full control of a girl a little more quickly and then progresses to worse and worse things for her from there.

I just started a thread on the General Discussions page if you'd like to voice your opinions when it comes to stories in general. Feel free to comment there or send me a private message. This will be the last time I comment here, as I'd rather not start a discussion chain that makes it tedious for future readers to scroll between parts.

And yes, I'll be posting more soon! Last week was crazy busy, but this week I'll be trying to get back to the regular posting like I did for the first few parts of the story.

Much love,
Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Eleven

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

“Excuse me…?”

For a moment, Elise snapped back to her normal self. A prefect who was supposed to have authority over the younger girls, first-years included. Who was supposed to be respected by them as well.

The first two tasks were embarrassing, each in their own way, but she somehow managed to justify them in her head. But to take off her underwear? Elise was a proper girl. She had never once entertained the idea of wearing an outfit without the proper attire underneath. And having it suggested by one of these first-years made her realize just how far she let them push her already. Kaitlyn especially.

Before she could argue further, the redhead jumped in to help her brunette friend. “Don’t worry, Caroline. I’m sure little Elise just didn’t catch that. After all, she promised she wouldn’t complain or make a fuss. Isn’t that right, Elise?”

“I-” Elise hesitated. DID she promise? She definitely said the words about not complaining at some point, obviously at Kaitlyn’s demand, but the past half hour or so was all starting to blur together. “I don’t think I promised,” she said. It wasn’t the first time someone tried to use that against her. Plenty of more immature 7th and 8th girls would try to pull the ‘you promised’ card on her, when she really only gave half of an agreement to begin with.

“You might as well have,” Kaitlyn rolled her eyes, acting like Elise was being the difficult one. “You’re a prefect, Elise. Would a girl like you lie to us…?”

Elise couldn’t believe this. The clever redhead trapped her. Again. And she made it seem so casual and effortless. Despite the disrespect these girls were showing her, Elise was still a prefect. She could just tell Kaitlyn reference it on purpose. As one of their prefects, the blonde couldn’t admit to being a liar when girls in the lower grades (even these girls) were supposed to look up to her. “Well…no…” Elise said. A quick correction and an annoyed look from Kaitlyn got her to answer ‘properly’ like usual, “No, I wouldn’t lie to you, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Good girl, Elise,” Kaitlyn smiled, “So you won’t complain or make a fuss?”

“No, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise sighed, “I won’t complain or make a fuss.”

“Good girl. Now Caroline, what was that third task?”

Caroline smiled as well, grateful for Kaitlyn’s help in making sure the prefect would keep playing along. “Your third task is to go commando.”

Just like that, Elise was back to doing as these girls said. “Okay…” she muttered. From now on, she would be very careful about what she said out loud. Before Kaitlyn could offer any patronizing or demeaning ‘assistance’ like before, Elise reached underneath her skirt to take off her underwear.

What had she said so far? No complaining, no making a fuss. Answering ‘properly.’ Elise also remembered insisting she wasn’t stuck-up, which Kaitlyn already used against her once or twice.

The three girls watched in amusement as the prefect before them slowly revealed and then removed her underwear. The light pink panties came into view rather quickly as Elise slid them down her legs, considering how short Annie’s skirt was on the flustered girl. Elise bent down, careful not to show her backside as she did so, and stepped out of the leg holes one at a time.

“I’ll take those,” Kaitlyn said. She got up from her chair again and snatched the underwear out of Elise’s hand before she could even protest.

Elise almost snapped something at her, but managed to catch herself. No complaining, she reminded herself. Every little reaction would only further entertain the girls and make this take even longer. Three tasks down. Four to go. Eyes on the prize.

That focus, of course, was way more difficult when she stood keenly aware of how different she felt without her underwear on. There were no windows in the room, but Elise still felt as if there was a breeze down there. The new feeling almost felt more awkward than embarrassing. Not wearing leggings or panties also made Elise realize just how careful she needed to be with her movement. Annie’s skirt was quite small on her, and every little motion risked revealing something if she weren’t careful.

“About as boring as I’d expect,” Kaitlyn said. The redhead’s voice brought Elise out of her thoughts. The devious first-year held the light pink fabric up with both hands, both inspecting it, and showing it off to the other girls, “No lace, no interesting cut, no nothing. We’ll have to take you shopping for more exciting underwear some time, Elise.”

Elise resisted the urge to lecture her. Holding her underwear like that was wrong in itself, not to mention the disrespectful insults that came with it. But she wouldn’t give in to the bait. “May I have my fourth task, Miss Kaitlyn?” she begrudgingly asked instead.

“Not yet, Elise. Though I appreciate that you’re speaking so properly now. Keep it up,” Kaitlyn said. She delicately dropped the panties onto the stack of Elise’s clothes. “But you can’t start your fourth task until you finish your third.”

“Kaitlyn…Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise said, unsure of where Kaitlyn planned on going with this, “I just did what Caroline said.”

“Did you? Caroline’s task was for you to go commando. Are these boring pink panties all you’re wearing beneath your clothes, Elise?”

And then it hit her. Elise nervously looked back and forth between Kaitlyn and Caroline, both of them seeming to be in agreement. Her panties weren’t enough. These awful first years wanted her to remove her bra as well.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Solid as always I look forward to more soon.

Also thanks for the shoutout.
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

Hello Miss Lucia.

Great story so far. I am enjoying your writing style, the pacing is perfect. The internet seems to be full of fuck nuggets willing to waft their mouth farts in your direction these days, so please ignore the cock wombles and write what you want, how you want as you clearly enjoy it.

Aroobachew
lowradiation

Post by lowradiation »

Hi
This is a fantastic story, so well-written and intriguing. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters regarding Elise's slow but sure humiliating demise.
Regards
Charles
Annaneale

Post by Annaneale »

Really waiting for the next part. Loving it so far