My Embarrassing mum

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

My Embarrassing mum

Post by RickD137 »

I had a few embarrassing incidents with my mum. Like coming in my room whilst I was getting changed or opening curtains in public changing rooms.
I thought I'll share one of my embarrassing stories, think I was 12/13 when this happened.

My mum decided it would be a funny idea to hide behind my bedroom curtains to try and scare me.
I entered my room obviously had no idea she was hiding so I started to undress, I took off my socks, trousers shirt I was about to take off my underwear. when my mum jumped out behind the curtain and I was just stood there in my white pants/briefs.
I was so annoyed and embarrassed and my mum just stood there laughing at me she was apologising whilst she was still laughing.
I was absolutely mortified standing in the middle of my bedroom In front of my mum In nothing but my white pants. and of course she told her all her friends and relatives about it.

The funny thing is looking back on it I was absolutely mortified about my mum seeing me in my pants but I remember a few times as a teenager going to the beach with my mum and sister not having swimming shorts so I went in the sea in my t-shirt and pants or just my pants and I didn't feel nearly as embarrassed as I did when my mum walked in on me in my underwear
Last edited by RickD137 on Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey
Robert Brooks

Re: Embarrassing mum

Post by Robert Brooks »

Haha, oh Rick!! :lol:

That’s a classic. Very, VERY embarrassing! Something about wearing white briefs / pants makes it all the more amusing.

You’ve not shared that one before, great to see you still have a few new ones up your sleeve — I always love reading your stories.
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Yeah that one was really embarrassing it wasn't the first time my mum had walked in on me and saw me In my underwear but the fact I was JUST IN MY PANTS no shirt or anything to try and cover myself made it all the more embarrassing.
There were plenty of times clothes shopping and she'd open the changing room curtain without warning with people in the vicinity.
Probably one of the worst times she opened the curtain was when I was wearing my sister's knickers.. :oops: by mistake of course.... yeah thanks for that one mum as well lol getting our white underwear mixed up. :x Hopefully if anyone did see me in the knickers in hopefully they would have just assumed I was wearing white pants... I guess it was easy mistake to make they were pretty much identical other than the little frilly waistband.
Hey
HumbledBareBoy

Post by HumbledBareBoy »

Robert Brooks wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:34 amThat’s a classic. Very, VERY embarrassing! Something about wearing white briefs / pants makes it all the more amusing.
Yes, and I'm also a huge fan of silly, immature so-called "cartoon briefs" -- especially on someone who, in normative cultural terms, is "too old" for such an undergarment! :twisted:
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php ... ledBareBoy
https://puericil.netlify.app/fna/submissions (stories "by HumbledBareBoy")

(Story Themes: male-male + gay, spanking + corp. pun., bdsm, forced nudity + humiliation, family/domestic)
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

HumbledBareBoy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:46 pm
Yes, and I'm also a huge fan of silly, immature so-called "cartoon briefs" -- especially on someone who, in normative cultural terms, is "too old" for such an undergarment! :twisted:
Absolutely! :lol:
Freesub

Re: My Embarrassing mum

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:03 am I had a few embarrassing incidents with my mum. Like coming in my room whilst I was getting changed or opening curtains in public changing rooms.
I thought I'll share one of my embarrassing stories, think I was 12/13 when this happened.

My mum decided it would be a funny idea to hide behind my bedroom curtains to try and scare me.
I entered my room obviously had no idea she was hiding so I started to undress, I took off my socks, trousers shirt I was about to take off my underwear. when my mum jumped out behind the curtain and I was just stood there in my white pants/briefs.
I was so annoyed and embarrassed and my mum just stood there laughing at me she was apologising whilst she was still laughing.
I was absolutely mortified standing in the middle of my bedroom In front of my mum In nothing but my white pants. and of course she told her all her friends and relatives about it.

The funny thing is looking back on it I was absolutely mortified about my mum seeing me in my pants but I remember a few times as a teenager going to the beach with my mum and sister not having swimming shorts so I went in the sea in my t-shirt and pants or just my pants and I didn't feel nearly as embarrassed as I did when my mum walked in on me in my underwear
You should be thankful she didn't wait a few more seconds! Imagine standing in front of her with nothing on at all!