How I saw my female friends naked

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

How I saw my female friends naked

Post by Freesub »

I've posted some of my real life ENM incidents, and I'll be posting another about how there is a video of me and my cousins being stripped naked in real time without us knowing.

Over here, I'm going to post all the unlikely ways I saw my various close female friends naked. To preface this, seeing girls you know naked is not easy where I live, since they are often kept covered even as early as age 5 in some extreme cases.
So, in many ways I am an anomaly (a lucky oneπŸ˜„) in being able to see such a large number of my female friends naked in some capacity or another, through various ages. I'll be posting all these incidents here.
Freesub

Incident One- the farm trip

Post by Freesub »

When I was a 5th grader, a large number of my friends' parents and neighbours all decided to organise a large trip to the farm owned partially by one of the parents. So all the parents and kids were piled into a bus and we travelled to the farm

Unfortunately this was a long ride, around 5 hours one way, and since most of us were around my age, you know kids don't exactly have great bladder capacity. So after searching for a restroom for 10 minutes the bus was stopped in the middle of nowhere, for everyone to do their business.

At first I was reluctant to go even though I had to, for fear of being seen from the bus. However after most of my friends went and I was convinced since I couldn't see anything from the bus it was safe to go, I decided to go as well. Now I wasn't the last person going or anything but it was definitely towards the tail end.

So I went with my mom to find a spot in the bushes. However, while walking there, I happened to look to the side and saw own of my close friends, let's call her "Ann" , sitting on her haunches with her pants around her ankles, peeing.
Her butt was facing me so she didn't see me, and I'm pretty certain my mom didn't see her either, or else she would have covered my eyes. She was in sight for about 5 seconds until we moved further on.
Back then there was nothing sexual about it, since I was 10 and still thought sex meant just your gender that you fill on school formsπŸ˜„
But I still knew I wasn't supposed to see my female friends naked, so the taboo nature of it made it a fun experience.

I remember being surprised while walking back after peeing at seeing her still there, only just finishing the process of pulling up her pants, since I had walked past her, peed and come back in the time it took her just to finish and get dressed.

Anyways after that we went back to the bus and the rest of the trip was mostly uneventful.

P.S. I'd love to hear your opinions or similar experiences!
TeenFan

Re: How I saw my female friends naked

Post by TeenFan »

Unfortunately the only experience of mine, of seeing someone peeing like that, was a little different.
It happened on my grandmother's ranch. I would have been around 14 years old. The person I saw peeing from behind was the very large
in size fiftyish woman friend of grandma. I came around a shed just in time to catch the woman squatting down, peeing.
I backed away slowly and never mentioned it to anybody.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:21 am Unfortunately the only experience of mine, of seeing someone peeing like that, was a little different.
It happened on my grandmother's ranch. I would have been around 14 years old. The person I saw peeing from behind was the very large
in size fiftyish woman friend of grandma. I came around a shed just in time to catch the woman squatting down, peeing.
I backed away slowly and never mentioned it to anybody.
Rather traumatic, I must imagineπŸ˜‚
hightab

Re: Incident One- the farm trip

Post by hightab »

Freesub wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:21 am When I was a 5th grader, a large number of my friends' parents and neighbours all decided to organise a large trip to the farm owned partially by one of the parents. So all the parents and kids were piled into a bus and we travelled to the farm

Unfortunately this was a long ride, around 5 hours one way, and since most of us were around my age, you know kids don't exactly have great bladder capacity. So after searching for a restroom for 10 minutes the bus was stopped in the middle of nowhere, for everyone to do their business.

At first I was reluctant to go even though I had to, for fear of being seen from the bus. However after most of my friends went and I was convinced since I couldn't see anything from the bus it was safe to go, I decided to go as well. Now I wasn't the last person going or anything but it was definitely towards the tail end.

So I went with my mom to find a spot in the bushes. However, while walking there, I happened to look to the side and saw own of my close friends, let's call her "Ann" , sitting on her haunches with her pants around her ankles, peeing.
Her butt was facing me so she didn't see me, and I'm pretty certain my mom didn't see her either, or else she would have covered my eyes. She was in sight for about 5 seconds until we moved further on.
Back then there was nothing sexual about it, since I was 10 and still thought sex meant just your gender that you fill on school formsπŸ˜„
But I still knew I wasn't supposed to see my female friends naked, so the taboo nature of it made it a fun experience.

I remember being surprised while walking back after peeing at seeing her still there, only just finishing the process of pulling up her pants, since I had walked past her, peed and come back in the time it took her just to finish and get dressed.

Anyways after that we went back to the bus and the rest of the trip was mostly uneventful.

I for one would like to read more of your real stories.
Freesub

Incident Two - The After School Home Visit

Post by Freesub »

This happened when I was around 9. My parents were both out of town and were scheduled to come back at night, so for the day my mom arranged for me to go to the house of another one of my close female friends, the same age as me. Let's call her "Ursula".
So we were picked up from school by her mom and taken to her home. After a little while of just talking, her mom gave me lunch while she called Ursula into a room inside. I imagined there must be something she had to tell her so I ignored it and kept eating.

How their house was positioned, from the dining table , to your left was a short hallway which had a bathroom and two rooms.
So when I heard some noise (her mother talking on the phone), I turned to my left and froze mid-bite because my friend was standing there completely naked for her bath.

I'm pretty sure my eyes bulged out or something πŸ˜‚. She then jumped to the side into a room to hide from my sight. Shortly after her mom finished her call and told her to come into the bathroom. So she jumped back out naked into the hallway, only kind of half-covering with her hands, walked up to the bathroom, then turned around and went in(without covering her butt for the few seconds she had to turn and walk)

I still think she was giggling loudly when she noticed I was looking at her, but if I'm being honest I was so shell shocked the moment feels a bit hazy. So she might have been totally silent for all I know.

I finished eating and went up to the bathroom to "wash my hands" where her mom was like "Yeah Ursula needs to have her bath, otherwise she'll put it off" , and I washed my hands for 30 seconds hoping I would get another look at her behind the washing machine she was hiding behind.

She stayed behind it but she did move away as I was leaving so she did give me another look at everything for a couple of seconds as I left the bathroom.

Now the weirdest part is we never mentioned it happening at all. I still don't know why she partially let me see her and partially covered too. I'm guessing she somehow liked being seen by one of her only close male friends while also being naturally embarassed about it?

Everyone's theories are welcome. I'd like to hear what you all think was the cause, just keep in mind our relatively young age when you make guesses.
For the record I do believe she had a mild crush on me when we were really young, like not a real crush but some extra affection and attention given to me, including arguing with me a lot more over trivial things.

P.s. As for why I tried to get a second look, like i said in incident one, it wasn't anything sexual since both of us were completely unaware, but I did enjoy seeing a girl I knew very well naked and even then I knew this was not a very common experience so I wanted to see it again while I still could.
Freesub

Re: Incident One- the farm trip

Post by Freesub »

hightab wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:54 pm
Freesub wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:21 am When I was a 5th grader, a large number of my friends' parents and neighbours all decided to organise a large trip to the farm owned partially by one of the parents. So all the parents and kids were piled into a bus and we travelled to the farm

I for one would like to read more of your real stories.
Well, I hope you like the second one! I'll be posting a third one sometime soon.
Seedog

Post by Seedog »

This is similar to your first account, but nowhere near as good as your second.

It happened over 30 years ago , so can only remember a few key details. I think I was 8 or 9 and at school in the library at breaktime. Next to me and facing away was a girl my year group. She was wearing a dress (uniform) and reading with a friend. I think I was just enjoying sitting on the cushions.

Anyway, whilst she was reading, she absent-mindedly scratched her bum. To do this she lifted her dress a little, getting her hand underneath, and put her hand down her underwear. I saw most of her bum as she did this. She wasn't aware I saw but this is a great memory I have from primary school.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Seedog wrote: ↑Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:27 pm This is similar to your first account, but nowhere near as good as your second.

It happened over 30 years ago , so can only remember a few key details. I think I was 8 or 9 and at school in the library at breaktime. Next to me and facing away was a girl my year group. She was wearing a dress (uniform) and reading with a friend. I think I was just enjoying sitting on the cushions.

Anyway, whilst she was reading, she absent-mindedly scratched her bum. To do this she lifted her dress a little, getting her hand underneath, and put her hand down her underwear. I saw most of her bum as she did this. She wasn't aware I saw but this is a great memory I have from primary school.
It's amazing how our most cherished memories can be seeing girls we know undressed, even for brief moments.

What were you feeling when you saw her bum? Were you old enough to feel attraction towards it or did you generally enjoy it because it was something taboo?