After school activities with older sister

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
closetcfnm

After school activities with older sister

Post by closetcfnm »

Chapter 1

For a large part of my childhood, my dad worked on an oil rig in the middle east, while my mom, sis and I lived in an apartment in south India. The money was good, so my mom stayed home and looked after us while we were young. But the year I turned 11 and my sis turned 14, she decided to go back to work, deeming my sister old enough for the both of us to be alone for a few hours after school every day.

The first day coming home from school and unlocking the front door ourselves felt weird and depressing.

When mom was there, I would come home and immediately plop on the couch with my Gameboy. Mom would bring me snacks, and then she would unbutton my school uniform shirt and take it off while I played, so I wouldn't spill the snacks on it. I'd sit there in my tank undershirt and shorts, eat snacks, and play video games. Sis would remove her uniform in her room, and then sit at the dining table in her regulation slip underdress, cutting vegetables and helping mom with food prep. South India is quite hot and humid most of the year, so this was common attire at home for kids. Even my mom would wear a light, billowy full length gown called 'nighty' with very little under it when it was just us at home.

With mom now at work, we arrived home and I felt lost for a few minutes. Sis probably felt lost too, but she quickly took over the role of mom. She went and brought snacks for me and started unbuttoning my uniform shirt. This was weird having my sister do it for me. She could have just told me to do it myself, but for some reason she just decided to do whatever mom did. I felt a little weird as she took it off me. But then she gave me my snacks and I picked up my Gameboy. It was back to usual. She undressed and went back to cutting vegetables in her slip. Mom came home after a few hours, cooked dinner, and it was back to usual.

The next day, again, sis took off my uniform shirt as soon as we came home. I was about to reach for my game boy when she stopped me and reached for my tank undershirt! "Let's take this off too. You look sweaty," she said casually as she started pulling it up. I found myself lifting my arms to help her take it off, leaving me bare-chested. I started getting goosebumps. Now it's not uncommon for boys in India to be barechested, not just at home but outdoors too. While it was not common in my house, on extremely hot days my mom would take off my tank undershirt dripping in sweat. But today my undershirt was just a little damp, and it wasn't peak summer yet. My sister decided to take my undershirt off anyway. So there I sat, naked from the waist up. I instinctively crossed my arms over my chest.

She then handed me my plate of snacks. I suddenly felt weird crossing my arms, and let go to take the plate. She went off to undress. Even as I ate my snacks, I still felt funny about the way I was just partly disrobed. I felt my penis gradually stir to an erection in my shorts. I pushed down on it with the plate. It felt good. I would get nighttime/morning erections at that time and barely knew what to do with them, so I would just grind on it in my bed. Sitting with an erection on the couch was an unusual experience. Eventually it subsided and I went back to my Gameboy.

After sis was done with the vegetables, she joined me on the couch to watch TV. Normally I would be fully engrossed in my Gameboy, but today I kept stealing glances at my disrober. She looked so pretty sitting there in her slip, a sheen of perspiration on her face from the heat and doing chores. Now this wasn't some fancy negligee. It was a tank-style white cotton slip that came down to just above her knees. When she sat, the hem rode up nearly to half thigh. Through the thin cotton of the slip, it was easy to make out the lines of her simple bra and full panties. Overall it was as modest as a girl could be lounging in South Indian heat, but also suddenly alluring to me though this was the same way she dressed everyday. She caught me looking at her and smiled. I sheepishly smiled back and went back to my Gameboy, my cheeks getting flushed and feeling yet another unexplained stirring in my shorts.

Later, just before mom was set to arrive, sis suggested I wash my face and change into my home shorts and a fresh undershirt. And so was lost all evidence of my bare-chested time with her. Not that mom would have batted an eyelid. Like I said, boys being bare-chested was quite common. But still, in my 11 yr old mind, this was going to be our little secret. I did a lot of grinding in bed that night.

The next day, I could barely wait for school to be over. As we headed home together, I couldn't stop wondering if she was going to do it again. I didn't even sit on the couch or reach for the Gameboy. I just stood there waiting for her take off my shirt, which she did. And then, despite myself, I found myself raising my arms for her even though she hadn't reached for my undershirt yet. I guess I made the decision for her. She smiled at me and slowly pulled my undershirt out of my shorts, and then up and off me. With my heightened awareness of what was happening, I felt a thrill as her fingers grazed my bare chest as my undershirt went up. As soon as my undershirt was off, I felt my penis stirring to half mast from the exposure. I immediately sat down before it grew to a full erection, so she wouldn't see the tent in my shorts. Later, I again changed before mom got home.

After a few days of this, sis had a talk with me about something else on our way home from school. She said that mom was getting quite exhausted after work, and then she had to cook and wash all the day's dishes while we finished our homework. Sis thought it was time for me to chip in with the chores. She said I should wash all the dishes from morning meal-prep and our lunch boxes, so mom would have a lot less to clean up after cooking. We didn't have a dishwasher (they're still not very common there), so they had to be washed by hand the old fashioned way. A week ago I would've vehemently said no. I'd never done chores before! But now, somehow, I couldn't say no to her. So I said ok. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We got home, and she stripped me down to my shorts. I ate my snacks, and then went to the kitchen to attack the dishes. I'd never done it before, but how hard could it be? I worked on the dishes while sis watched me from the dining table, just a few feet away. Our kitchen opened to our dining room, so she could see me from the side while she cut the vegetables.

By the time I was done with the dishes, I had splashed water everywhere. She came and giggled, but she helped me wipe down all the splashes. Then she followed me to the living room. Before I could sit down on the couch again to play, she stopped me. "Look how drenched your shorts are. Let's take them off and I'll hang them up to dry." I just stood there dumbfounded, as she unbuttoned and unzipped my uniform shorts, and slid them down my legs! She waited for me to step out of them, and then she took them and stood up, leaving me in just my tight white cotton briefs. Her eyes went to my briefs and then she immediately glanced away. I then realized that I was standing there with a full blown erection tenting my briefs! I quickly sat down and covered myself awkwardly with my Gameboy. She went and put away a few things in the kitchen and joined me on the couch to watch TV. At first we didn't make eye contact, but eventually we did and she smiled at me. I smiled back. Every time I saw her looking at me in just my briefs, my erection kept coming back. Eventually she told me to go wash and change. I reluctantly stood up with an erection, and awkwardly tried to hide it with my Gameboy as I hurried to the bathroom. That night, I barely slept. I kept thinking about her looking at me in my little briefs, with my erection pushing the briefs out, and I found myself fervently grinding my bed. Eventually I went to sleep exhausted.

The next day, after school, sis took off my shirt and undershirt as usual, but before I could sit for snacks, she started taking my shorts off too! "Let's not get your uniform wet today. It takes too long to dry and we don't want it getting soiled." And so I once again found myself standing there in front of her with an erection in my briefs. This time she didn't glance away. She just smiled at me. I awkwardly smiled back and sat down to eat my snacks. After I was done with my snacks, I realized that today I would be washing dishes in full view of her in just my briefs. My penis stirred. I willed it down and went to the kitchen to get started. As I washed the dishes that day, I kept sensing my sister's eyes on me from the dining room. My erection kept going from half mast to full mast the entire time. My face was flushed, and I could barely focus on the task at hand. Even with a full erection, whenever I glanced to the side at her, she would smile sweetly at me, which would only make me blush further and my penis lurch.

Once I was done, I had again made plenty of splashes. She came and helped me again. It was weird working so close to her with a tent in my briefs. When we were done, she said something that shook me, "you should learn to splash less water around. If you keep getting your undies so wet, we may have to take those off too!" I shuddered at that and looked down at my drenched white briefs that had somehow conformed to my erection even more. I was throbbing! I ran off to change into fresh briefs.

(To be continued)
Lola

Re: After school activities with older sister

Post by Lola »

Nice. I like the slow plot. I wait for more
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Loving this!
Hope there is more
scamptoo

Post by scamptoo »

Can hardly wait to see how far your sister went with these after school rituals. :P
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Agreed, I’m loving this story so far!
Cyberweasel89

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

This is the only ClosetCFNM story I can't fine anywhere else. I hope he's okay...