Mister Hot Stuff

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

Mister Hot Stuff

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 1: laundry day

It was laundry day. I was given the unholy task of getting everything in the wash.

---
Me - Matthew
Age - 11
Height - average
Hair color - brown
---

I pulled everything together in baskets as my mom walked in.

"Oh no mister all of it." I looked at her confused. "Your clothes are filthy take them off."

"But I don't have anything else." She smiled before returning with a change of clothes.

A long blue T-shirt barely covering my backside was the only thing hiding the pink hot shorts with the words hot stuff written on the cheeks.

"I can't wear this."

"Stop complaining and go do the laundry."

I had plans today that didn't involve laundry. I was given the job of taking photos for the school yearbook. My cousin is coming over to help me.

---
Cousin - Brittany
Age - 10
Height - average
Hair color - brown
---

I was given the school's old school flash camera for the task. The film club seemed excited to develop what I have. The camera sat on the table outside my bedroom door.

Mom picked up a basket as I did and led us through the apartment building. This was your pretty basic set up with indoor apartments. The laundry room was on the bottom floor. Luckily the room was empty.

"Now I have some errands to run, so I want you right here watching the clothes," Mom said, as she checked her phone. She set the detergent down on a shelf above the washer before she turned back to me. "Don't lose the apartment key." She pulled my shorts pocket out as she dropped the key inside. I rolled my eyes as she walked out.

I began stuffing the washer as I heard voices. I pulled myself up as two girls walked in. I didn't exactly know them but they were close to my age maybe a little older, cute too. I just took a deep breath and refocused my energy. Mom set the detergent on this shelf a little out of reach. I pulled myself onto my tiptoes as I reached for it my fingers were so close I almost had it. I bounced on my feet trying my best until I was startled.

"Need some help hot stuff?" I slipped falling onto my hands as one of the girls spoke. My brain started to turn as I realized that the shirt must have come up enough revealing my shorts. I sunk my head to the floor through the girls laughter. I peered back as I noticed my shirt had come up giving my shorts an audience. The girls bit their tongues and snorted laughing at me. I pulled myself onto my butt as I pulled the shirt over my knees. These girls were blonde and taller than me.

"I umm, these aren't mine," I said, as I jumped to my feet holding down the shirt.

"Whatever you say, I'm Veronica btw." Veronica had long blonde hair that dropped over her black T-shirt. She was wearing black shorts on her bottom half. She stepped forward and pulled down the detergent. She got so close to me. She smelled so good. "And that's Abby." I shifted to the girl by the door. She was dressed in leggings and a sweater. Her short blonde hair was stuck behind her ears. Abby gave me a shy wave. "What's your name."

"I'm Mathew," I said, trying to stand tall.

"That's a funny name for a girl," Abby said, as she giggled.

"I'm not a girl," I said holding my head high. Veronica smiled before grabbing her clothes. I turned back to my clothes. I tried to load in the rest of my clothes without completely bending forward. The girls seemed to be enjoying the show as they loaded up another washer on the other side. I used one hand to pull my shirt down as I grabbed what was left in my basket. I finally filled the wash and set it to a normal run. I pulled myself over to the table and sat myself down on the edge. The girls were bent over whispering to each other as they loaded their washer. I felt myself a bit memorized watching them. I shook my head as they looked back at me giggling. I grabbed the bottom of the shirt pulling it over my knees.

"Wait what are you doing?" My interest peaked as Abby whispered to Veronica. My eyes sparked as Veronica pulled some stretchy pink underpants out of the wash.

"Your mom has such cute panties." Veronica stretched them between her fingers as I watched. I remembered those panties. It was brief but I remember seeing them on her, the mother being spoken about. Abby's mom I guess. She was bent over grabbing something and they were sticking out of her jeans. Her mother was what we in the biz called a fox. Veronica noticed me staring. "Matthew wanna take a look?"
Jeepman89

Re: Mister Hot Stuff

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great start to this story!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Boys really hate having to do the laundry.
I especially hated having to do the loads that have all the family undies.
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 2: the trade commission

A couple days ago...

She was grabbing something she dropped. Her jeans couldn't hide her best asset. If I had to compare it to something I'd say two balloons squished into a bag. Just at the top were her pink panties peaking out to say hello. She looked back at me as she pulled herself up. She gave me a gentle smile before walking into her apartment.

------------------

I could feel my body tense up. Veronica was now waving them around in the air, the panties of a woman double my age. I slid off of the table as I crept forward.

"Boys like this sort of thing right?" Veronica said, as she stretched them between her hands. "Ah ah ah, these don't come cheap," she said, as she raised them over her head. She placed a hand on my chest keeping me at arms length.

"What? I don't have any money," I said slapping her hand away.

"Veronica what are you doing?" Abby asked, as she grabbed her friend.

"Just watch," Veronica said, pushing Abby back. "Then why don't we trade." I don't know how I've entered a market here in the laundry room.

"Trade? I don't have anything to trade." Veronica bent down in my face with a giant grin.

"I'll trade you these panties for your shorts," Veronica said, as she gently pulled on the bottom of my shirt. I pulled myself back as Abby's eyes went wide. My head was swirling as I thought this over. The girls were speaking in hushed tones as I kept my eyes on the floor. If I take off my shorts the girls will see my underwear, but I'll get to hold panties. I'll be the first boy in my grade that held a girl's panties. Against my better judgement I decided to take the risk.

"Ok, I'll do it," I said, holding my head up high and sucking in my gut. The girls couldn't help but giggle. Abby was chewing on her nails while Veronica was eyeing me down. Veronica kissed the air watching me.

"We're waiting," Veronica said as I turned away from them. I could feel the sweat dripping down my face as I grabbed my shorts by the waistband. My eyes got lost in the washing machine as I watched a reflection of the girls in the spin cycle. I took a deep breath and pulled them down. There was only one thing I could think about as my shorts fell to the floor, and that was the design on my underwear. While white in nature they had a familiar pop culture icon on them. My underwear was slim and fitting unlike the baggy stuff most boys my age wore. I finally stepped out of them and turned around as the girls couldn't take their eyes off me. My face grew red as Veronica whistled. "Those are nice," she said, nudging Abby in the gut.

"They sure are," Abby said, trying not to laugh. The girls couldn't hold it back anymore and burst into laughter. They both had to hold each other up from almost falling over laughing. I rolled my eyes and turned away. Luckily I was pulling the shirt down so their look was brief.

"Ok Matthew tradeses." Veronica held up the panties with a smile. I balled up my shorts as we tossed the items between each other. Like catching a pop fly I snatched the panties out of the air. They were smaller than I thought with a bit of a sweet smell. I wasn't exactly sure I knew what to do with them now that I had them.

Veronica caught my shorts like contraband cycling school. She held them up in front of her between her hands. As she unraveled them something fell out of them hitting the floor.

"It's a key," Abby said, picking it up. My face went pale as I watched Veronica grab it putting it in her pocket.

"Better keep it safe," Veronica said, patting her pocket.

"Wait that's my apartment key, I want my shorts back," I said, holding out the panties.

"Ooo I've never seen a boy's room before," Abby said, getting excited.

"Sorry all trades are final," Veronica said waving my shirts around. Veronica tapped her foot and danced to music that wasn't there as my shorts swung in the air. She could see the anger buildup on my face. "Unless we trade again." Again I had nothing to trade. I just looked at her confused. "I'll trade you the shirt for the shorts," Veronica said dangling the shorts in front of me.

"What about the panties?" I asked, through a gasp.

"I don't want the panties I want your shirt." Veronica seemed to be enjoying herself while Abby was along for the ride. Well the shorts would be better than this shirt barely covering my underwear.

"Ok toss me the shorts," I said, as I tried to plead with her.

"Nope take off the shirt first," Veronica said, smiling at me. Once again I turned away from them. I slowly pulled up my shirt. As the shirt came up my underwear was on full display. The girls couldn't control themselves as they started singing the cartoonish theme song of the character in my underwear.

"Go! Go! Power Rangers!" The girls sang in unison. I wanted to die right there. I could only imagine the crime scene report.

---
"Dammit Marcos get a load of this."

"That poor bastard, didn't even see it coming."

"Cause of death humiliation."

"What a way to go, just look at these."

"Those are tightie-whites all right."

"We better find who did this to him."

---

I didn't even want to look behind me. I just held out my shirt far from my body. Veronica leaned forward snatching them from me.

"Hey I want my shorts," I said turning to them. Abby was whispering in her friend's ear.

"Sure thing hot stuff, but we like how you look now, so another trade." Veronica's words came in one ear and put the other. No more trades I just want all my stuff back. "We will trade you the shorts for...a...kiss?" I paused as the girls giggled to themselves. I've never kissed a girl before. Veronica pushed Abby forward as Abby looked shy and blushed. She was cute and I could kiss her. I slowly walked forward.

"Is it ok for me to kiss you?" I asked, swallowing everything in my mouth.

"Ok but just one," Abby said, softly. I moved in close as she turned to me. Abby quickly grabbed my face and planted one on me. Our lips banged together before she pulled away. Wow I just kissed a girl.

"Oh wow that looked hot," Veronica said, making kissy faces. I snapped out of it. What have I just done.

"No no, you tricked me, I want all my stuff back," I said, marching back and fourth.

"How about one last trade?" Veronica asked, as she held up all my clothes.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I wonder if Matthew has a big or tiny penis for his age.
Will the girls get to see it?
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 3: the photo

One last trade. What exactly would that be. I've only got one article of clothing left. And I don't want anyone (let alone these girls) to see me naked.

"No, I don't want to be naked." My thoughts spilled out of my mouth. I couldn't hold back my embarrassed girlish reaction. I tried to hide parts of my body as I stood there in front of them. They were ogoling me with childish grins. The air was very uncomfortable. The girls stepped forward eyeing me up and down.

"Here's my final trade, I want a picture," Veronica said, as she began stroking my chin. I couldn't help but think of the girls taking a picture of me in my underwear. As Abby handed Veronica her phone off the table I backed up into the wall. Veronica opened her phone looking through it before pointing it at me. The phone was flipped backwards so I could see the screen. "I want you to take a picture, and I'll trade that for all your clothes." My body relaxed for a moment. I was still a bit confused.

"Take a picture of what?" I asked, as I swiped her phone. Abby couldn't hold back her excited laugh. Veronica kept her cool and kept her eyes focused on me.

"There's a couple of women sunbathing by the pool, I want you to take a picture of them for me." Was that it. Seemed simple enough.

"And I'll get my stuff back?" I asked as I held up the camera phone. I played with her phone a bit zooming in on her face.

"Well of course, but that's after the photo," she said, as her eyes glanced at the open door into the hallway. My eyes followed hers. She wanted me to leave the laundry room in my underwear. I just shook my head no. "Abby grab his things." The girls picked up my stuff and the phone heading for the door. I wasn't gonna fall into their trap. I could just run to my apartment and...be stuck outside because they have my key.

"Ok ok wait I'll do it," I said, dropping my head.

"Good, make sure it's a good photo, with both of them in it," Veronica said handing me back the phone.

This was my chance. I had to pull myself together. I held my breath and left the room. The girls giggled as they watched me head down the hall. I stopped at the glass window and gazed out at the pool. I think I saw one of the girls mentioned. A photo from behind the glass would certainly not work for them. I peaked out through the door. The place seemed pretty empty. I crept outside slowly. I circled the pool as I made the camera ready. I held up the phone as the girl came into focus. Tall and slender with black hair and a small black bikini on. She was wearing sunglasses. She had to be about sixteen or so. She was in focus but I didn't see any other girl. I just waited for the camera to focus until something pulled me up.

I felt knuckles on my back as hands grabbed me by my waistband. I was pulled up off my feet by my underwear. I shrieked as I dangled in the air.

"Looks like we've got a little perv here." In the reflection of the water I could see the voice behind me it was a beautiful blonde woman about the same age as the one in front of me. The women in front of me sat up pulling down her glasses as she chuckled.

"It's not what you think," I pleaded as I hung by my underwear.

"So you like perving on girls huh, Kate what should we do with him," the blonde girl said as she bounced me up and down.

"Well since he likes looking at us, we should turn him into something to look at," Kate said, as she left her chair. I was dropped as both girls turned to me.

"We're gonna make you pretty," the said in unison as they grabbed their own faces. My eye began to twitch as I felt myself falling backwards. This was it I was done for. Just then Abby and Veronica stopped me from falling.

"Mathew you almost forgot your panties," Veronica said, as she held them up. The two older women turned to each other with evil grins. This can't be happening.

"Here we can do this makeover in his room," Abby said, pulling out my key. I couldn't breathe. I felt light headed. I lost all function in my limbs as the girls picked me up and carried me off.

It was like war flashback. I was in and out of shock. I had to be dreaming. I was chased around my room as the girls pulled off my underpants. Then I was held down and tortured. I thought if I just closed my eyes it would all go away.

"Ok Mathew open your eyes," Veronica said, in a fit of laughter. I opened my eyes to see my full length mirror in front of me. I was covered in lipstick and eyeliner, I was wearing those pink panties, and somehow they got a tight pink sleeveless shirt over me that said princess on it.

"You know this room doesn't fit a cute girl like yourself," the blonde said, as she tickled my chin pretending to kiss me. Somehow I seemed to be spared as the girls took their laugher out of my apartment. This was it. It was over. I could relax.

---

Brittany was ready for a fun time with her cousin. Her mother was just excited to have some free time to herself as she dropped Brittany off. Brittany knew what the plans were for today. They were gonna think of cool pictures to take for the school yearbook. As Brittany made her way through the halls she noticed what looked like a bunch of girls laughing their way through the building. It looked like they might have just left Matthew's place but that was impossible. Brittany was the only girl Mathew knew. Brittany made her way to the door and used her key to let herself inside. without introducing herself she made her way to his room. The camera was right where she remembered it last. Brittany swiped it checking to make sure it was ready as she pushed open Mathew's bedroom door.

---

Somehow I seemed to be spared as the girls took their laugher out of my apartment. This was it. It was over. I could relax. I just need to wash this makeup off. As I turned to my bedroom door it started to open. My eyes went wide as it swung open. I spoke Brittany's name in slow motion as she startled me. Her eyes went wide matting mine as she too spoke my name in slow motion. It was quick, a gasp, then a giggle, and then...

"Smile." She held up the camera as the flash splashed around me. I lunged forward as she used her foot to keep me away. "Careful you wouldn't want to brake school property," she said holding the camera up high. Oh there was so much I wanted to say right now. So much I wanted to do. As the rage built inside me Brittany fell back as my mom caught her.

"Oh my what are you wearing?" Mother asked shocked. I couldn't get the words out.

"We finished taking all the school photos," Brittany said waving the camera around. I gasped as Brittany gave me a shit eating grin.

"Wonderful I'll make sure this gets back to the school," Mom, said taking the camera from her. As Mom left I lunged forward as Brittany tripped me.

"Have fun signing a lot of yearbooks, princess," Brittany said, giggling in my ear.