Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 6 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Thanks to Britguy for his translation help and advice, his work is a great help to my text.

PART 7

They knocked.

Hong checked the papers and then ushered them in, asking them to remove their shoes.

She appeared more serious and authoritative than usual. She led Matt to his usual guest room, which was located next to Juliette's room, and directed Adam to the adjacent guest room. Hong instructed them to take a shower and wear the clothes provided on the bed. Be prepared in 30 minutes. I will be waiting for you in this hallway. Please leave your soiled clothes in the bathroom, and I will collect them later.

Matt was familiar with his guest room, which he believed was reserved for him. Adam was impressed by the luxurious guest room, complete with an en-suite shower room, similar to those found in high-end hotels. He nearly flooded the bathroom while playing with the shower's massage jets.

On the bed, he found luxurious clothing, including a linen shirt, a suit jacket that matched his brown hair, and canvas pants that fit his waist. Beneath the shirt, he discovered a pair of thin, sexy white boxers...and a revealing micro thong. The rope string was causing discomfort in his buttocks, and he wondered how he could walk with it. However, once dressed, he felt more sophisticated than ever before, despite being barefoot.

When he emerged, Matt was already waiting in the hallway, looking impressive in his white, body-hugging V-neck t-shirt, slim jeans, leather bomber jacket, matching belt, and military-style dog tag with his name on it.

Clearly, Juliette had thought big.

HONG: Mr. Adam, what is your age ? When trying to seduce a woman, dressing appropriately is key.

She undid the top two buttons of his linen shirt, untucked it from his pants, and cuffed his pants. She appeared pleased with his appearance and led the group to the small living room.

It's warm in this "petit salon", which at the very least must be twice the size of Adam's living/dining room. The walls are covered with books and wood panelling. If it's hot, it's because in the middle of July, a wood fire is burning in the hearth. Juliette greets them wearing a splendid Japanese kimono.

Two brown leather club armchairs face each other, with a magnificent precious wood chess set on a small pedestal table between them. Juliette sits on a sofa behind the armchairs.

- JULIETTE: Hong, could you please get us some refreshments? I think these young men might need them.

She holds out her upturned hands to them. Matt chooses the first and discovers a black pawn.

After a traditional opening, Matt is taken aback when Adam quickly attacks by checking the king with his bishop on the third move. Although a classic move, it is ultimately ineffective. Nonetheless, Juliette is impressed and rewards him by removing the two pins from her chignon and releasing her long black hair. The message is clear: Juliette could also undress in the game.
Adam plays offensively and dares to move his queen from the start of the game, which is not his usual style. Matt increases his vigilance. Adam had to prepare and review classic moves. He detects a variation of the Scholar's Mate just in time. However, Matt takes too long to make his move, and Juliette penalizes him by giving him a pink nose clip worn while swimming. Besides looking ridiculous, Matt must breathe through his mouth until he takes a pawn or puts Adam in check. Nevertheless, this does not hinder his ability to effectively defend against the attack. Adam winces slightly, but he had already suspected this outcome.

After the two attacks, the board became disorganized, and the players took a few turns to reorganize. It was difficult to concentrate while Juliette announced a new penalty of three turns without action, forcing them to play standing with straight legs. As a result, they stood with their backs awkwardly leaning towards the game. In the next round, there was another penalty: they had to play with one hand behind their back.
These penalties have an effect on the game play. Instead of defending his bishop, Matt chooses to take Adam's bishop with a pawn and sacrifice his own. They turn to Juliette, who instructs them to proceed. Matt takes one of Adam's pawns, Adam chooses to move his threatened knight.

- JULIETTE: Matt, you may remove the pool clip and your jacket. Adam, remove your jacket and shirt.
The difference in clothing is noticeable, and the boys are questioning if they have the same amount of clothes. For instance, Adam only has five items, including a microstring.

- JULIETTE : You both lost a bishop. Therefore, you both have a common challenge. Each of you must give the other a sexy lap dance. The loser will remove one more item of clothing. Matt goes first: please start.

Juliette has prepared everything and takes out a remote control to change the music from classical to warm and smooth.

Matt glares at Juliette, who knows his feelings for Adam but swore not to say anything. Why torture him like this? At first distant, Matt begins to imitate film clichés. Matt is a natural dancer. When he climbs on the armrests, he gets caught up in the music and his dancing becomes excellent. He manages to keep a good distance from the bare torso and especially from Adam's lips. The dancing is magnificent, but there is a sense of reserve.

Adam is impressed by Matt's dancing skills. He is scared of competing because he feels he can't win and may end up losing his pants too quickly. He knows that he has a chance of ending up naked, but not so quickly, not like that.

His music is less languorous than Matt's, more lively. He tries to repeat Matt's actions. He's not as good. To compensate, he goes all out, pressing his bare torso against Matt's face, going so far as to run his lips down Matt's neck, touching his earlobe with his tongue...he's obviously not at Matt's level, but he's done what he can.

- JULIETTE: Great job by both of you, I'm impressed! Matt, you need to start dancing again, you're damn good. But stand up for a minute...clearly we can see from here that Adam's dance had more impact. So Adam wins.

Adam is surprised to Matt's reaction to his dance, he did well to add more, he saves his pants. Matt blushes at how easily his body betrays him. Adam had passed his nipples right in front of his lips. How could he resist? And his breath on his neck, his scent... Matt wants to take off his belt, but Juliette asks him to take off his T-shirt.

His fake military badge makes his hairless torso even more attractive and virile. They are both beautiful. Juliette wonders: why are love stories so complicated?

- JULIETTE: There was also a pawn taken. Adam, if I understand correctly, it was you who came up with this game. So my question will be: "Have you ever imagined a game of strip chess between the two of us? If so, tell me all about it."

Adam obviously dreaded this question, but he knew it would be asked. So he tried to put on a brave face and dare to say something.

- ADAM: Yeah, unlike today, when I think about it, there was no Matt. In fact, I've never seen you without Matt. It was a moment for you and me. An excuse to be alone with you.
- JULIETTE: And that was it?
- ADAM: No, not really. You really wanted to play. As if to escape the fact that we were alone together.
Matt was captivated by Adam's sincerity, there was no attack on him when he said he wanted to see Juliette alone. Adam looked at them both and confessed what he really thought. Matt loved Adam deeply. It wasn't just a carnal desire. He blamed himself for being an obstacle between Juliette and Adam.
- ADAM: He always had this chessboard between the two of us. I knew how to play and you didn't or not well enough. I wanted to do everything but enjoy it. So I said the rules were just for me. Then I lost, and I found myself naked and making ridiculous bets, and no one wants to date someone naked and ridiculous.

He was on the verge of tears, he had said more things about himself, about them, in 1 minute than in 1 year.

Juliette reacts quickly:
-JULIETTE: beautiful truth!!! But the reality is quite different. For example, you just caused a little carnage, so here's your reward...
She gave her Obi (the belt that closes the kimono) to Matt, stood up and dropped the Kimono... She was naked underneath. Well, that's what the boys thought for a moment. She had a black lace bodice with a magnificently transparent look and matching black shorts. She was stunning. Sexy as hell, always absolutely classy, showcased like a sculpture in a museum. They were speechless at Juliette's audacity and her beauty. Juliette, proud of her effect, told them:

-JULIETTE: Don’t dream! I wouldn't take off an item of clothing at every reward...

And that's when Hong entered without knocking. Matt and Adam jumped embarrassed at being caught like that with Juliette.

-HONG: I see that I have arrived at the right time to bring refreshments to his these gentlemen, they seem to be very hot!!!

She took her time putting down the glasses, and picked up the already lost clothes before leaving.

-HONG: the chocolate cake is still in the oven, call me when you want me to bring it to you...I can't wait to see what happens next...

Resuming the game was difficult...Adam was able to take a pawn quickly.

-JULIETTE: dear Matt, after taking off your belt, can you tell me why you never wanted to go out with me?

Adam was surprised at the wording. He had always thought that it was Juliette who didn't want to go out with Matt. Matt was furious, he suspected that Juliette would want to take advantage of this moment to reveal his secret. But it was up to him to come out. Not for her to impose on him.
She was everything he loved. A perfect body, a lively mind, an ideal mix of wisdom and rebellion. If he were ever to date a girl, it could only be her. But he had met Adam. In fact, he had only been attracted to boys since he met Adam. He took a deep breath and began:

-MATT: First of all it's not true, I've often thought that I would like to go out with you.

It was true. Often he thought it would be so easy. If he wasn't gay. They would make a perfect couple.

-JULIETTE: But…
-MATT: we are too close, we know too many secrets about each other... You know like I do that if we did it wouldn't be lasting and you are the friend I want to have for the rest of my life. Not just a few nights.

Matt was quite happy with his double meaning sentences. Juliette was sufficiently satisfied with his answer and above all flattered enough not to go any further. Adam didn't understand much. His big question was: can this help me date Juliette or not? He didn't know anything about it.
The cat and mouse game continues on the board, and so do the penalties. They are soon playing with one hand behind their back, then turning the board in the opposite direction, which is very confusing. Matt nevertheless managed to dominate the board. To escape, Adam is forced to exchange pawns. Adam finds himself in white boxers. Matt asks if he can take the pendant off. Juliette agrees.

JULIETTE: So we have two truths. Tell me each one how far you've been with a girl. Matt, your pawn was taken first so you start.
MATT: you already know everything, last year, I went out with Manon. I touched her breasts and she gave me a blowjob.
JULIETTE: And what was it like?
MATT: That wasn't in the question...
JULIETTE: You're right, but you lose nothing by waiting. And you, Adam?
ADAM: On vacation, with my grandmother's neighbor, Annabelle. We were kissing, but she didn't want us to use our tongues. She liked masturbating me and I could touch her breasts, but only through her t-shirt.
JULIETTE: Wow, so she saw you naked, but not you?
ADAM: Yes, the first time, I kept my t-shirt and it was stained. Afterwards, she wanted me to be completely naked to avoid getting stained. Plus, she liked seeing me naked. I tried to ask her to at least show me her breasts, but she never wanted to.
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 7 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

Can't wait till the penalties come after one of the boys (or both) have lost all the clothes.

Hong is going to get long long look at dong.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 7 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Translated with the help of Britguy

The game went on until Adam made a stupid mistake. He took a pawn with his knight, but got his bishop taken in return.

JULIETTE: It's time for you to undress a little.

Matt being the most dressed, he started first. He revealed a pair of tight red mini shorts, with white stitching showcasing his ass and package. He was sexy as hell, Adam thought, always tending to devalue himself.
When Adam pulled down his boxers, showing the slightly see-through white mini thong, Matt gasped. He didn't expect this.
The comparison of the two was not to Adam's advantage, Matt's red boxers were manly, sexy and completely presentable while Adam's thong was clearly ridiculous and more effeminate.

-JULIETTE: I love it!!!! I chose well. Take a look for yourself... I had a hard time believing the saleswoman who told me that the pocket of your thong would be stretchy enough to hold an erection, but she was right. Let's start with the "Truth". Matt, have you ever used sex toys? And if so, tell us everything about it?

Matt looked at Juliette with very big eyes… Please, not that question… Juliette responded with a big smile and just added: “Tell EVERYTHING”.

And Matt said yes and that Juliette knew it since she had offered it to him in secret.

There it was Adam who opened his eyes wide. One day Matt showed him his toy, a sort of Fleshlight . Adam wanted to try it, but never dared to ask. Plus, he was afraid of looking small next to Matt.
Matt also talked about a cock ring that Juliette had given him, which he loved above all else.

-JULIETTE: I remember, we called it “The Ring of Secret”, I would like to see it again.
-MATT: it was the sign that you would not betray my secret, I remind you...
-JULIET: I don't want to betray anything. I want to do better than that…what else? Come on, dare…
-MATT: I have... some plugs and a dildo.
-ADAM: Holy cow!!! And you never told me anything?
-MATT: It's personal, no one should need to say things like that.
-JULIETTE: And what is the dildo like?
-MATT: Please, I've said enough, it's normal, that's it.
-JULIETTE: OK, it's okay, relax. You're the one who wants to play this type of game... Adam, your task is to go to the kitchen, see Hong and tell her we're ready for the cake. Ah… And you will have to do what she tells you…
-ADAM: In the kitchen in a thong? In front of Mrs. Hong? No no no…
-JULIETTE: Yes and without discussion. You signed, and I don't like bad players.

Adam was nervous as he entered the kitchen.

-HONG: Here you are finally. It doesn't look too bad on you. It 's not as bad as I thought. With a body like yours, nothing is really ridiculous. Turn around... Raise one leg...
Mr. Adam, didn't you see that in the guest room I left a shaving kit? You don't have much body hair and your few hairs on your chest and buttocks are really very attractive, but look at your pubic area... All those hairs spilling out of your underwear, girls don't like unkempt boys. I have already told you. Follow me.

And Hong led a dismayed Adam by the hand to the bathroom. He thought she was going to leave him there. But not at all. She knelt down, and pulled down his thong. She scolded him, saying the others were waiting.
He had to sit on the toilet seat. She took his penis between two fingers and with the scissors, she cut the longest hairs. She didn't say anything about the growing erection, but she didn't let go of her grip. With the shaving cream and the razor, Madam Hong did his bikini line. When she allowed him to stand up, she stood back to admire her work.
His cock was fully erect. Without giving him time to understand, she made him put his hands on the bowl and spread his legs. He tensed his buttocks when he felt the foam.
She forced her way by saying:

- HONG: don’t worry, I’m only doing the small hole. I like your hair on your butt. But if one day you want me to do the same as for Matt, ask me, I will do it with pleasure.

Adam wondered if that meant Hong was waxing Matt. He didn't have time to ask himself any more questions. He shivered as he felt the warm toiletry applied to his hole, then the towel. Hong was already handing him his thong. But before he could pull it up, she shouted “ Wait ”. She took a piece of toilet paper and without any embarrassment squeezed his penis, pulled back his foreskin and wiped the drop that came out of his glans.

- HONG: At least so you're presentable when you come back. Go ahead, I'll bring the cake.

Adam pulled his thong as tight as possible, the expandable pocket really helped fit everything in, but it increased the transparency and pressure on the string in the butt crack.

When he came back, Matt was studying chess and Juliette was dancing, she took him by the hand and did a tight lap dance against him, then she walked away a little.

- JULIETTE: The saleswoman was right, everything fits!!! She recommended black which is more resistant to small leaks, but I really didn't want it.

Indeed, despite Hong's precaution, the spot in front of Adam's meatus was perfectly visible.
///////////

Matt checked Adam, forcing him to sacrifice a pawn.

- JULIETTE: It's time to take off that cute little thong, but you can still stay a little hidden. My question will be almost the same as MATT's: what objects did you play with to excite yourself?

Adam was less rich and above all less “open” than Matt and she suspected that he didn't really have real sex toys. He too seemed terrified by the question.

- ADAM: Can you clarify your question? I am not sure…
- JULIETTE: You understand very well, do you use objects, foods, tools, or real sex toys to excite yourself...and without forgetting any.

- ADAM: Um… yes. But really, please...

- JULIET: Hey boys! Take responsibility for yourself a little! We are in the 21st century! Real sex toys?
- ADAM: Just handcuffs...
- JULIET: Ropes?
- ADAM: Yes… And a cloth gag, a little tape, but it hurts.

Matt was hallucinating, he discovered that his best friend liked to get tied up, that he had never talked about it and above all, he had the clear impression that Juliette suspected it.
- JULIETTE: And on your penis?
- ADAM: Shoelace, ice cubes often, toothpaste once, clothespeg…
- JULIETTE: Do you like clothespegs on your breasts?
- ADAM: …a little
Matt was discovering Adam's BDSM side, how could he not see it? It seemed obvious now.
- JULIETTE: and in the ass?
- ADAM: whatever comes to hand, pen, marker…
- JULIET: bigger?
- ADAM: Carrot, screwdriver handle...I tried an empty beer bottle once.
- JULIETTE: Not bad, what else, masturbator?
- ADAM: Sock?
- JULIET: Ice cube?
- ADAM: Yes…
- MATT: It’s okay Juliette. I think we understood...

- JULIETTE: You're right, I've already asked a lot of questions for the truth, but I still have some in reserve. Matt, you took two pieces in a row, you are entitled to a reward. I offer you a “truth” question for myself.

- MATT: Tell us in detail about the last time you came.

- JULIET: Well done. It was last night. I had spent a lot of time preparing for our meeting today. I had promised myself not to masturbate to save all my excitement for now. But I couldn't fall asleep, and even the shower didn't calm me down. My legs twisted, my fingers irresistibly drawn downward. Usually, I like it to be gentle, to make it last. It got wild. I almost immediately put two fingers in my pussy. My other hand quickly left my breasts to torture my clit. To cum, I just needed a little bit more. And I knew what.

Juliette looked them in the face. She didn't want to look down. Their excitement was part and parcel of her excitement. She was particularly watching Matt. He didn't seem at all disgusted by this girl's story.
- ADAM: What?
- JULIETTE: I took one of my fingers out of my vagina, it was soaked. And I stroked my little hole with it, it was electric. It didn't need to go in just to be on it. It was…intense and I voluntarily fell asleep in my juice.
- HONG : …. And then it's me who changes the sheets!!!!

No one had heard Hong come in with the cake and plates on a tray.
After a moment of surprise, Juliette regained her confidence:

- JULIETTE: but Hong, you know me by heart...
- HONG: Yes, I know you well Miss, and sometimes I wonder what you will become when you grow up. Look at the state you put these two perverted teenagers in. Come on. Get your ass up, you're going to stain my chairs.

Unceremoniously, she pulled the two young people out of their chairs and took out sponge pads from a cache in the exact color of the chairs and the sofa.

- HONG: I don't just have your junk to clean...Miss, let me tell you that the lingerie set we bought yesterday really suits you. Isn't that right boys? As for you, Mr Matt, there was a lot of choice in the store and we had a hard time deciding. But I am very happy with the result. What do you think, miss?
- JULIETTE: I love it, even if it was even more beautiful without his erection which distorts it.
- HONG: Mr. Adam. The thong looked good on you, but you probably look best naked in my opinion. And if I were mistress of this house, you would be naked all the time with just your hands to cover yourself like now.
- JULIETTE: Don't you think it would be better without any cover at all?
- HONG: no, I like his embarrassed side. And what would he do with these hands otherwise? Okay, I'll leave you, I have work.

All Matt could say was:

- MATT: What are these armchair protectors?
- JULIETTE: I discovered them like you...Perhaps my parents also like erotic games in this living room... who should they play?
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 8 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

Now that Matt and Adam know most of each other's secrets, with Juliette's help they could break out the ropes, clothespins, and ice cubes.

Are the secrets of Leo and Eric going to be exposed in a similar fashion?
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 8 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

A short but hot part, always helping by my friend Britguy for the translation.

Two rounds later, Matt checks Adam with a fork, allowing him to take his rook.

- JULIET: Nice. You're in good shape, I'll still have to wait to see you naked. No more clothes for Adam and a big forfeit for the lost rook. For a lost rook, I planned to make you kiss Matt's penis, but that's impossible as long as he has his boxers on. Your truth from earlier gives me another idea. Go find Hong in the kitchen and ask her for a carrot.
- ADAM: Please. Can't I get a simpler forfeit? Do you realize what you're asking?
- MATT: Adam is right, you're going too far...
- JULIET: You accepted the rules... And look at Adam's cock. The worse I ask him, the more excited he gets. Your boyfriend is a perverted pig and I like him that way. Go Go!!!

In the kitchen :

- HONG: already? What do you want now ? I will never be able to work with you...real children.
- ADAM: Um. Nothing, I'll manage...can I open your fridge?
- HONG: Mr. Adam, there are rules in this house. What do you want ?
- ADAM: I'm looking for a...a...car...o
- HONG: A what? I don't understand what you're saying there?
- ADAM: A carrot…

(A few seconds pass where Hong looks at Adam who desperately keeps his eyes down).

- HONG: We agree that we both know what to do...
- ADAM: Yes.
- HONG: and?
- ADAM: Could you give me a carrot, Madam Hong? Please ?
- HONG: What for?
- ADAM: To... To...to use it on me?
- HONG: Mr. Adam, I really like you. But I have work, either you be specific or I'll get back to my business.
- ADAM: A carrot to put in my butt.
- HONG: That's better, you want to put a carrot in your butt. Here ?
- ADAM: No, uh yes, finally... I lost a challenge and I have to do it.
- HONG: I am not judging you Mr. Adam. May I ask if you have ever done this before?
- ADAM: Um…yes.
- HONG: You lost a challenge before?
- ADAM: Um…no. I'm sorry, I just wanted to try.
- HONG: So you want a carrot to go up your butt, right?
- ADAM: Yes.
- HONG: rather big or small?
- ADAM: small if possible
- HONG: And do you need anything else?
- ADAM: No, that will be all…
- HONG: Are you sure you've done this before?
- ADAM: Yes, why?
- HONG: Mr. Adam, I am willing to do whatever pleases Mademoiselle. But I am somewhat responsible for your safety. Lie on this table on your back and don't argue. Bend your legs.
- ADAM: But…
- HONG: I said: don't argue! And quick !

Roughly, Hong inspected Adam's asshole, stretching it slightly
- HONG: Mr. Adam, if you dare move a toe, and I'll throw you out naked.

She came back from the shed with a bunch of carrots the likes of which Adam had never seen. They still had their tops . Not like the carrots from your supermarket. She put the bunch in the sink and turned on the water.
- HONG: You have to wash them well, plus I used hot water, it will be more pleasant.

Then above all, she placed a bottle of oil on the table in front of Adam's head.
- HONG: always lubricate. Otherwise you can hurt yourself and not just any oil.
- ADAM: Okay, thank you. Got it. I can do it on my own.
- HONG: Mr. Adam…
Door bell ringing.
- HONG: Ah, my delivery. Mr. Adam, I will be very clear. You don't make a move, not a sound, or I will be forced to crack down, and you won't like that...

Adam, naked, on his back, with his legs folded, had retained the little dignity he had left by holding his hands in front of his penis. He couldn't hear the discussion in the hall. His heart jumped as he heard the sound of Mrs. Hong's heels coming closer, he thought he heard two pairs of footsteps.

- HONG: sorry the table is crowded. Can you put the crate near the sink?

A young woman was carrying a box full of vegetables. What caught Adam's eyes was not the girl's smile, which was very cute. But the leeks and especially the carrots which were sticking out of the box. Hong must have warned her, because she didn't seem that surprised. But she was obviously very interested.

- HONG: Don't worry, he won't say a word and he won't move. Mr Adam, please don't stare at this person, it's very rude. Just stare at the ceiling.
Where did I put this list? I'm sorry , but these kids are driving me crazy. Me, a poor woman, they make me do things you wouldn't imagine.

Adam could hear the girl's embarrassed laughter.

- HONG: ah here it is. A little more spinach, and if possible some small beans.

(Whisper of the young girl):

- HONG: Yes absolutely. The carrots here are for the boy. But, I promise you that we usually eat them differently.

Bursts of laughter from the two women.

- HONG: In your opinion, which one should be chosen?

The two women approached his buttocks. He must have looked like a scared cat.

- HONG: I'm very sensitive so when I gut a chicken. I always cover its eyes.

And she threw a cloth over Adam's face. He heard her put on a pair of gloves. Then he really had the image of being a chicken that was being gutted. Fingers full of oil circled around his anus and then dove inside. Instantly, he quickly folded his legs.

- HONG: Mr. Adam, please let what is necessary happen. Grab your legs with your hands. That's how it is.

Adam had to uncover his parts to hold his legs and his little erection was no longer a secret to anyone.

- HONG: Could you tell our friend again what you asked me?
- ADAM: Ms. Hong, please...
- HONG: Please what?
- ADAM: Could you stick a carrot in my butt?
(Laughter from the young woman)
- HONG: and why Mr. Adam?
- ADAM: Because I lost a bet...
- HONG: Mr. Adam, is this the first time you've done this?
- ADAM: No, I had done it before
- HONG: then tell my friend, why do you want me to do this

Adam, understanding what Hong wants and seeing no escape, says:

- ADAM: Because I like it ..
- HONG: what do you like, Mr. Adam
- ADAM: I like having a carrot up my ass.
- HONG: Mr. Adam, please watch your language, especially in front of my friend. I'm too good, I pass everything on to these young people...

And amidst the laughter, Adam feels the carrot slowly going into his ass. He had never thought of putting it on heat before, it's actually much more pleasant. Phew, she chose a small carrot. In his brain, the “pleasant” image of a “hot” little carrot mixes with the total humiliation he suffers in front of the two women.

- AMIE: Why did you take the smallest one?
- HONG: He asked me for a little carrot.
- FRIEND: But if he likes to have a carrot. Where you should never put a carrot. Are you sure he wouldn't like a bigger carrot? This one is too small, it won't hold and he will come back to bother you.
- HONG: That's a good point. Might as well do it once and for all.
- ADAM: No, I swear: It's perfect.
- HONG: How do you know, we haven't tried the others? He looks like a child who doesn't want to try on clothes. And when I get home, it's too small.
- AMIE: I will try this one…

And Adam feels the carrot being withdrawn. As always, there is a feeling of relief, but also of emptiness... Not for long, because the next carrot, visibly much bigger, arrives. It must be well oiled, because it slides easily over the anus. But inside, it seems gigantic, endlessly long. And it rubs in very disturbing places.

- AMIE: No, still too small.

Adam wants to say no, it's already too big.
The next one is much wider, Adam exhales strongly under the pressure on the anus. It fills it, dilates it. The tip rubs against his prostate, he wants to scream. Then she hits the depths of his rectum, extracting an “ouch” of electric pain from him.
- FRIEND: Too long. Too bad, because who thinks it was the right diameter.
- HONG: Don't worry, I have the solution.

A messaging beep

- HONG: ah Mademoiselle is getting impatient, I'll be quick, just a minute.

And here's the carrot again, Hong cut off the end, but it fits easily. The problem is that the diameter keeps expanding. Adam can't imagine the size or the length. It feels more like a cucumber than a carrot. Just as he is about to scream to say stop, that it won't fit and that it will tear him, his anus closes suddenly. He feels a wipe being passed around his anus.

- HONG: You see, the trick is to make a cut 5 cm from the end like on a plug. This way, there is no risk of it going all the way in. And the bit that sticks out will drive him crazy.
There you go Mr. Adam, you got what you wanted. Get up, politely say thank you to my friend and go find your friends.

When Adam stood up, he realized that the tip that was sticking out was creating movements inside every time he moved.

He couldn't help but hide his penis in his hands, even though they had already seen everything. He thanked politely and looked at the 25 or 30 year old girl. She was simple, with freckles, with a face that one would find candid.
- FRIEND: I hope to see you again, I have lots of toys for you on my farm…
- HONG: Go, Mr. Adam, your friends are waiting for you.
Last edited by ohnon on Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 9 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

Definitely not for the "faint of heart" reader. Butt play is a subject that tends to discourage some readers from continuing.
Butt I'm still with this story. It's too unique not to find out what happens next.

The sentence: A young girl was carrying a box full of vegetable. turned out to give me the wrong impression.
I expected, when reading the rest of the chapter, that this "Girl" would be around 13 years old. The words are from the perspective of a boy
who is 15 years old, so anyone described as young would be younger than Adam.

At the end she is a grown woman of 25 to 30 years old, so that caught me off guard since I was picturing something else in my mind.

If Adam stays for dinner he may have difficulty eating the salad.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

Thank you TeenFan for your reactions.

I changed the young girl to young woman to better describe the situation.

Yes my stories tend to go from bromance to hardcore easily, likewise, anyone expecting a gay or purely heterosexual story will be disappointed: In my imagination, the world of fantasy is too vast to stay on the marked paths...
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

Warning : It's the last part for a moment.
Next part probably in 15 day.

Thanks to Britguy for traduction and advices.

----

When he came in, Matt had tape over his mouth.
- Juliette: He took a penalty, he was a killjoy. Show us what that looks like? Wow! How big is this carrot?

Adam didn't know what to say, he just shrugged his shoulders, but Matt's face confirmed to him that it must be big. He could no longer sit up completely, he had to move a little to the side so as not to increase the pressure on his anus and the friction inside. He didn't even know where the game was anymore, but his excitement didn't subside. Matt who had lost his erection during the wait regained it at the sight of the carrot protruding from Adam's ass.

They were about to start playing again when Juliette interrupted them.

- JULIETTE: Matt, you took two pieces in a row, here is your reward.

Juliette stood up and removed her lace shorts to reveal a matching black thong. She walked around to be admired. The front of the thong went very low, barely hiding the top of the lips. It had to be designed for fully shaved people. But Juliette had chosen to leave a short diamond strip which continued the triangle of the thong. The effect was hot, boiling. On the buttocks, the string was barely wider than on Adam's thong, but the buttocks remained partially covered by transparent lace , barely embroidered.

She was beautiful enough to wake the dead.

The situation was critical for Adam, but Matt had left himself vulnerable. Adam was able to check him three times in a row. Causing him to lose his freedom of movement. His queen was in danger. Adam could take Matt's queen, but in this case he would lose his pressure on the king and put his other pieces in danger. Seeing what could be coming, Juliette intervened:

- JULIET: Listen, I don't want to hang you as a traitor. What I had planned for a rook was to kiss the opponent's penis. But for the loss of a queen...
- MATT: you can't Juliette! You have no right to force Adam.
- JULIETTE: I remain within the limits of the contract. If you want to reread what you signed...

Unlike Matt, Adam has always preferred to play short term and take his winnings rather than trying to push his advantage. But today the choice cannot just be reduced to chess.

It's what Matt said that bothers him. He didn't say he didn't want to do it, but that he didn't want Adam to have to do it. But it is he who is in the position to take Matt's queen. In his excited state, Adam is ready for anything.

Before choosing, he still wants to check something.
- ADAM: If I take your queen, promise me you'll stay my friend after...

Matt is taken aback by the question. He dreams of doing this with Adam. He had some experiences , but not quite the way he wanted. This is Adam, his crush , for real. And if Adam chooses to take his queen then he knows what happens.

- MATT: Yes, buddy, I promise.

And Adam's Knight takes the queen.

JULIETTE: we finish the action.

As a small compensation, Matt takes Adam's Knight and the pressure around his king is released.
- JULIET: I owe Adam 2 awards. Matt: You lost a queen and Adam, a Knight. Adam, can you help me with your first reward?

Juliette pushes the pedestal table to free up the space between the 2 armchairs. She gets up and sits on Adam's lap. She shows the ten clips that hold her bodice. Adam is no expert, but after a few minutes, the small perky breasts appear in front of Matt. He doesn't enjoy it completely too concerned about what comes next.

Juliette turns around, still on Adam's knees. She takes his hands and places them on her breasts. Then she kisses him passionately.
Adam rocks back slightly, increasing the pressure of the carrot on his hole. His cock rubs against Juliette's panties. Far from moving away, she rubs her vulva in return.
Adam's tongue, hands, ass and cock are stimulated at the same time. He thinks he is fainting. But Juliette, all red, gets up.
- JULIETTE: I wouldn't want to miss Matt's pledge

Matt is in a daze himself. Disturbed by the hyper erotic scene that he had just seen before him and a touch of jealousy. But jealous of whom?

She brings Adam in front of Matt. Matt sat on the chair and began to take Adam's already wet tip into his mouth. It's Adam's first blowjob and he's surprised by the intensity of the contact. It's almost too strong for his cock.
Juliette stayed nearby. She puts Adam's hands on Matt's head. But it bothers Adam, he doesn't want to force his friend. Matt now took the whole glans in his mouth.
He exults. The taste in the mouth is sweet compared to the other slightly bitter dicks of these previous experiences.
His seated position bothers him, he pushes back his chair and kneels in front of his friend.
Adam looks at Matt kneeling in front of him. He feels the licks on the shaft, the fingers on these tight balls. He pants, he groans. Drunk with excitement, he finally grabs Matt's head to send his cock deep into his throat. He will explode in this warm and welcoming mouth.

But in a moment of lucidity, he realizes his action towards his best friend. Adam wants to push him away to spare him this. He doesn't realize that Matt is just waiting for that, that he wants his juice. The result is that Matt only manages to get the first salvo into his throat. The others land on his face, and around his eyes, on his nose and even in his hair.

Juliette laughs. Adam is devastated. He bends down to help his friend, but what to do?

- JULIET: STOP, don’t move. You were great. Matt you stay like that. I forbid you from wiping yourself, I suggest you take a little break. But first, Adam, you owe me a pledge and I owe you a reward.

Juliette takes a seat in Matt's club chair, she leans back putting her buttocks on the edge of the seat, then she spreads her legs wide and places them on the armrests. Her little black thong is in the center of the picture. It is translucent because it is wet.

- JULIET: Your reward, of course, will be to have the right to remove it. Would you like to do this for me?
- ADAM: Um... Um ...of course, can I? I have the right ?
- JULIETTE: Yes, but not right away. Your pledge first. Come on your knees, your hands behind your back, and make me cum like Matt did for you..

Adam started to approach. Just the idea and the sight made his dick stand up.
- JULIETTE: Tell me first: was it good when you were in Matt's mouth?
- ADAM: Um, yes, but embarrassing, especially since he's my friend...
- JULIET: I didn't ask you if it was embarrassing. I want you to tell me how good it was, if you just came a little or a lot...
- ADAM: It's hard to admit, but yes, I've never felt like this and I don't think I've ever cum this hard, but...
- JULIET: I like hearing you say that. Me too, it excited me like never before. Lick me, and make me cum as much as he did.

Adam didn't know what to do, the thong, even though small, blocked his way. He tried to push it away with his hands.

- JULIET: Keep your hands behind your back.

Adam changed tactics, he brought his tongue to the small piece of fabric, and started licking over it.
It was his first contact with a real pussy, the smell intoxicating, almost a little strong. The humidity, the taste of its juice, so sweet, unique and indescribable.
Juliette liked it too. What a good idea to keep the thong, otherwise she would have cum straight away! There was so much to do. She had to stay focused to complete her entire plan. Adam was good. Unable to lick her directly, he began to suck and almost nibble on her pussy and panties. Mouth wide open, tongue sticking out, he was giving it his all.
Juliette, too, had never felt this way. Adam loved her pussy. He wanted every bit of it, every drop of her honey. It took Juliette a great effort to push her head back.
- JULIETTE: That's good, but don't go too fast: I want to enjoy it. Matt, please, will you help him? Get right behind him, and pull my thong aside for him, but be careful that he doesn't make me cum too quickly. No, not like that, just behind him, closer. No, your legs inside.

Juliette, in her great perversity, placed Matt on his knees right behind Adam. Calves against Calves. Matt's knees forcing Adam to spread his own. And of course Matt's hard, engorged cock pushing against Adam's ass.

- JULIET: ADAM!! Put your hands behind your back. No “But”. Did you see what Matt did for you? And there, he's going to do you another favor by taking care of my thong. So you keep your hands behind your back!!!

Juliette concentrated on not meeting Matt's eyes. He would not have agreed to force his friend like this and if she looked at him, she would lose the game.

- JULIET: Go ahead Adam. Come continue your work, and be nice to your best friend. Matt, spread my underwear a little, but just a little...

Matt had understood very well that in order for him to touch Juliette's thong, he had to lie completely on Adam's back.
He and Adam were on their knees, but literally in the spoon position. Luckily, Matt's cock was behind Adam's back and didn't get stuck in his ass. Juliette's panting had resumed.
She was fighting against herself: she loved edging and was very trained. But Adam had his tongue everywhere, he knew exactly what to do to drive her clit crazy. In desperation, she stared at Matt to try not to cum right away.

Matt's eyes almost rolled back. Adam, who had understood Juliette's command, had fixed his hands on his tight balls. He couldn't get to his cock which was trapped behind his back, but his fingers held on to what he could. By reflex, he did with Matt's perineum what he would have wanted to do with Juliette's pussy. Her fingers ran over him, squeezing him. Without ever letting go of his balls, Adam's fingers even went as far as his little hole. Was Adam aware of this?

Juliette saw in her friend's face, the point of no return, then, just after, the explosion.

She managed to whisper in an uncertain voice:

- JULIETTE: Please, don't move, don't stop anything, continue...

And , whatever the two boys' thoughts, they held their position. Adam continued to lick Juliette while receiving what he thought were gallons of cum down his back. Matt stayed glued, even though he couldn't help but kiss Adam's shoulders and neck.

- JULIETTE: Matt, one finger please, yes like that. Two. Yes, yes, yes, faster, more professional…, more…. Oh oh !
And the rest of the noise of Juliette's orgasm frightened the boys who moved away a little too quickly. She had had time to cum, but she could have enjoyed it a little more... After a few seconds, legs folded:

- JULIETTE: You are bad boys!!! The next time I catch you not going through with it, I'll have you punished by the gardener.

- JULIETTE: Well, it's time to take a break: everyone in the Jacuzzi. You two. No wiping yourself. You go see HONG, so she can take care of you. I don't want you in the water like that. Yes now !!! Go scram !!!
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

Hoping to read an update on this story, which is one of the kinkiest I've come across on this site.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Thanks for your time. I'm sorry, I thought she'd lost interest.
I'll get back to it quickly.