ENM: Small, Normal or Large Penis Preferred?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Blondie

ENM: Small, Normal or Large Penis Preferred?

Post by Blondie »

I suppose I could have just used a poll for this topic, but I was hoping to get a bit more input than we would from a poll.

The subject of the penis size of an ENM victim came up in the responses to dsweenz71's excellent story, "Seth's High School Humiliation." You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3078. The responses I'm referring to follow the first chapter. I didn't want to hijack his story by continuing there, so I thought I would start a new thread here.

As with pretty much everything in the stripping and humiliation genre, tastes vary on the preference of penis size in the stories, and of course there is no right or wrong way to go about it. Whatever the writer decides, he or she will have readers that enjoy their choice and readers that don't.

In most of my ENM stories I give the reader a small penis. I know there are many readers who are very much into sph, and there are many that don't see the attraction, so I know there is a mixed reaction to that choice. Now, I'm not into sph per se, but I would think that if a male is less endowed than normal, then he would more than likely be self-conscious about it. When a male is stripped against his will, naturally he would be quite embarrassed to be forced naked in front of any sized audience, no matter the size of his penis. It only stands to reason (at least to me) that if he happens to have a small penis, then he would be that much more embarrassed to have his "shortcoming" exposed.

The same holds true if the guy is a late developer. Say he his 14 and still hasn't reached puberty, and therefore has not yet grown any pubes. Again, he would almost certainly be self-conscious about his lack of development, and the exposure of his "secret" would certainly exacerbate his embarrassment/humiliation. But maybe that's a topic for another time.

My stories do tend to start with the victim's embarrassment and invariably leads to his/her humiliation, which is my preference. And a male having his tiny penis exposed helps me fulfill the goal of humiliation.

Any thoughts?
Robert Brooks

Re: ENM: Small, Normal or Large Penis Preferred?

Post by Robert Brooks »

An interesting topic for sure. Likewise, I’ve heard from people n both camps.

Personally I go down the SPH route and agree if a boy / man are to be forcibly stripped, then having their lack of size exposed is an extra humiliating bonus.

Even better is the scenario you mentioned, one of my favourites: delayed puberty / late bloomer. Absolutely mortifying for a 14 / 15 year old to be found still prepubescent when their peers (and even younger boys!!) are all developing normally. The humiliation these late bloomers suffer as a result of forced nudity is magnified almost to infinity!

‘Huge’ ones don’t really do it for me, both in stories and the real world ;)
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

My personal take is this: I like the notion that the (female) audience does not just like to embarrass the male, but also secretly enjoys him and maybe even admires him. And that the male, in spite of all the humiliation, still feels some pride "deep down" and is being aroused by the whole situation.

Therefore I prefer the male's penis to be at least normal, if size is explicitly addressed at all. For the same reason, also prefer it when the male is at least normally developed for his age.

But as you said, this is very much a matter of taste.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Some writers prefer the SPH because they identify with the girls/guys doing the stripping and humiliating. They enjoy the embarrassment this
gives to their victim.

Other writers want to identify with the person being victimized. They fantasize about being stripped by a group of girls. Maybe something
similar happened to them when they were young, and want to duplicate this in their writing. If one wants to be the male victim in their dreams
and fantasies, then it makes sense that writer will make the main character have normal to above average size.

Of all the stories I've started, none used a main character for sph. Boys who are small tend to be ones of prepubescent age in my stories.
The "Late Developer" is something I might explore someday.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

With one or two notable exceptions, ENM's not a category that I particularly enjoy but, in general, I'd have to say it depends entirely on both the nature and the setting (temporal, geographical & cultural) of the story - all of which dictate the 'physical ideal' from which the 'perfect' size for maximum embarrassment/humiliation potential can be inferred (e.g. at a time when the 'ideal' is to be bigger, choose smaller... and vice versa).

That said, you may note I used the comparative (deliberately) rather than taking it to the extreme of 'micro' or 'hung like a horse', as that'd be my preference in either direction.

Not that I can remember the name, but I vaguely recall one short story where a boy was embarrassed and frustrated by his size (big) that was a funny read... the only boy in high school (I think, maybe college) who couldn't get any as he simply couldn't fit. Hilarity ensued arising more from the reactions of people around him (jealous boys, 'scared' girls, impressed/intimidated teachers, and so on) than anything necessarily happening to him (assuming I'm remembering correctly)... oh apart from the girl's stripping & punishing him in 'revenge' for something that didn't (couldn't) happen... bah, getting old sucks... I'm probably mixing half a dozen different stories together!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

In my case I greatly prefer if the boys/girls witnessing an embarrassed nude situation are turned on by it, so I generally prefer the person to be attractive. A lot of stories with small breasts or small dicks wind up having the audience completely turned off by what they are seeing, often mocking the person about how unappealing they are. That usually breaks my interest. I enjoy small breasts/dicks in stories though if the naked person is embarrassed about their petiteness but the people looking at them are horny for them anyway (or at least turned on by their humiliation).
switch87

Post by switch87 »

I think it depends on the particular "flavor" of embarrassment/humiliation you are going for.

In your "Tommy's Debasement" story (it's been a while since I read it, so I may be misremembering; sorry if so), Tommy having a small penis worked well for exactly all the reasons you described, Blondie.

On the other hand, one of the most arousing ENM stories I've seen come out this year was one called "Naked At All Female Office" by author "dbzzzzz" on Literotica. In that story, the female characters are inflicting a very different type of humiliation on the protagonist (I won't explain as it's a great story and I don't want to give spoilers away for those who haven't read it). In that context, for all the reasons outlined by Lefanto and Executionus, small penis (and body shaming of any sort) would have ruined the story.

So I guess you choose the "ingredients" that work best for your particular story and type of humiliation you are going for.

Oh and speaking of Tommy's Debasement, I can't find it any more since booksiesilk went down - any chance you could post it here in the archives? :)
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Oh and speaking of Tommy's Debasement, I can't find it any more since booksiesilk went down - any chance you could post it here in the archives? :)
Yes, I do plan on getting all of my stories posted eventually, and that will certainly be one of them. My plan was to post them on either the ENF or ENM section (depending on the content, obviously), since there are potentially new readers that might be interested. When I'm finished I will probably post a link to all of my stories in the Archives section, as I see others have done.

Because of time constraints (along with the dreaded occasional writer's block) I don't have time to write as often as I'd like, so I'm not as prolific as some of the fine writers here. Gosh, some here are putting out seemingly a chapter a day. I envy that gift, as even if I had the time I don't think I could put out a daily chapter with the same quality that they do.

I have about 15 or so stories written, some finished and some ongoing. I do proofread and edit before putting them up, but hopefully it won't take me forever to get them up here.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

I do not like sph stories.

I don't like to read stories of others having ENM incidents. I prefer to read as if it was first person.

An enormous penis is harder to hide with your hands and makes it more embarrassing.
ScarletSabre

Post by ScarletSabre »

It depends on the story really, I personally love SPH stories, but sometimes average and large penises are great as well ^^ The extra humiliation of a "little" secret being exposed just adds to the overall embarrassment, especially from the boy being stripped's perspective

Plus it can be a theme of the story as well, maybe he's being stripped as a comeuppance or punishment, and the exposure is intended to humble him, the revelation of an itty bitty teenie weenie just being a bonus, or perhaps the intention from the start of the one doing the exposing ^^

Essentially, I'd love to see more SPH, but you should write whatever you yourself prefer!
Last edited by ScarletSabre on Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.