Jastes' Library

where you can find a list of an author's entire body of works.
jastes22

Jastes' Library

Post by jastes22 »

I'm a bit of a neat freak. I like things orderly, so I've made this archive for those who want to explore any of my stories. Shout-out to TBP for the troubleshooting help and also giving me the idea.

*I love getting comments and am always open to ideas or suggestions for new stories or continuations of my other stories, even if it looks like they're finished! Let me know!*(See linked post at the very bottom)*

All stories are ENF. They are listed in order of publication (Most recent at the top).
Last edited by jastes22 on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jastes22

Table of Contents

Post by jastes22 »

Maid for a Night -Taylor loses a bet and has to be a servant maid for a whole night for her friends.
Game Night -Annie loses the game night, and has to win her way back before losing everything.
Summer Camp Hazing -In an attempt to prove herself, Hannah submits herself to some camp hazing.
  • Part 1: The Haze - Hannah makes an attempt to prove that she's one of the "big girls."

The Curse - Louise is beset by a strange series of unfortunate...accidents. The Misadventures of Louise Marigold (Sequel to The Curse) - Louise's curse continues. Tickle Torture - Izzie refuses to play by the rules and her friends make her pay. Bikini Bash - Lindsay finds herself in a water game with her friend for her swimwear.

The Tennis Captain -Amanda is tricked by her friends into learning the hard way what it takes to be the new tennis captain.

The Last Hotel Room - Lisa takes the last hotel room with the non-functioning bathroom

The Slumber Party War - Two girls try to outdo the other in their attempts to embarrass the other.
  • Part 5: Truce - A truce between Sarah and Jade doesn't last long.
Last edited by jastes22 on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:15 am, edited 51 times in total.
jastes22

Suggestion Board

Post by jastes22 »

My Suggestion Board - Got an idea of a story you want me to write? Shoot me a reply here and I'll see what I can do.
underdog_13

Re: Jastes' Library

Post by underdog_13 »

I've just realized you haven't included "The Misadventures of Louise Marigold" into this library.
viewtopic.php?p=14680#p14680