Treehouse Tricksters

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 23 and 24

Post by TeenFan »

These last chapters have been added to "Nudist Camp For Beginners" on the ENF side.
This tale about Raymond is part of the larger story there.
An additional ENF scene involving Stephanie has been added over there.

The Nudist Camp story is going to focus on the girl characters, but there will be some ENM mixed in as well, probably more than what ENF readers
would prefer...but it's my story and I'm gonna do it my way.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 23 and 24

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 5. Rosy Red All Over

"No good deed goes unpunished" is an old saying, which is undoubtedly true at times. Raymond would take it all back if given the chance. The
next time he comes across a seemingly helpless kid he will think twice before committing himself in offering assistance. "Fool me once, shame
on you...fool me twice...", well, Raymond won't be fooled again when a naked girl in the woods says she lost her clothes. Just walk on by, mind
your own business, don't get involved. But it's already too late. Caught like a fly in a spider's web, there seems to be no escaping.

There is no escaping the next phase of what is intended for him. Once again the bigger and older girl, Margot, mentions it's time for processing, whatever that is. Stephanie jumps up from her seated position, and turning around she opens the wooden chest up again. The two teen girls
grab hold of an arm and in a matter of seconds Raymonds wrists are held together in front of him, a long strip of cloth being used to bind them
together. The strip of cloth Stephanie brought over is long, at least ten feet of a soft but strong material.

Margot lifts the little Stephanie up and the girl slips the other end of the cloth rope through a metal loop in the middle of the ceiling. After being
set down, the girl yanks on the rope with just enough force to bring Raymond's arms straight overhead, his body becoming a straight arrow with
hands raised up as high as they will go without causing him to go up on his toes. Then the other end is tied to another loop that is on the back wall. Raymond is secured and can't go anywhere, not even out the window like Margot had promised earlier.

"This way you can't cause any trouble," says Rosie, the fourteen year old who loves to wear blue jeans. It's the first time she spoke up since she led
off the interrogation. "I just love this part, when a boy knows he's trapped. Sometimes a boy cries right after the restraints are slapped on him.
You gonna cry like a little loser you pale faced redhead. Come on," Rosie says as she shakes Raymond back and forth using one of his arms. "Come on, blubber like a baby. If you were a real man you would have tried to escape or tried to fight back."

Rosie grabs Raymond's face with one hand, squeezes his cheeks, making the lips pucker out. "We have lots of fun stuff planned for you." Rosie
reaches around to the back side and she grabs the waistband of the cheap Dollar store white briefs. Yanking them up she has Raymond on his
tippy toes.

"Ow, ow. Please stop," and another yank on the waistband. "No, that hurts. Stop," and one more yank before Rosie stops the wedgie pulling,
but keeps her hand holding the briefs hiked up hard enough to keep the squeeze going.

"What's the matter? Too much pressure on the balls? Have you even grown any balls little pretend man," Rosie continues to ridicule and tease.
"Have you ever seen such pale legs. This boy has less color to him than the white on rice, all except for his rosy red cheeks."

"No more wedgie, please," Raymond begs.

"Oh sure, I can fix that," Rosie say, and her hand holding the back of the underwear yanked up high reverses course to yank the back of the briefs
way down, so far down that most of Raymond's ass is showing. The front side slides down too, coming dangerously close to exposing some dick.
If Raymond was older and had grown pubes they'd be showing.

"Now that is a skinny white ass," Rosie continues, as she rubs her hands all over the bared butt. "This ass is so firm and curvy cause he's so skinny. Skinny and pale. He needs some color don't you think? Would Stephanie like to help make that white ass turn the same color as the blush on his other cheeks?"

With it looking like he's about to be spanked, Raymond wants to reverse course, away from processing and back to interrogation.

"You wanted me to talk. Ask me questions. I'll try to answer."

"Too late for that," Margot says, using a cold voice that is so self-assured. "Rosie you spank him ten times, and then Steph will do the same."

Twenty swats later, Raymond's butt cheeks are indeed a similar shade of his facial cheeks. In fact, much of his body has turned slightly pinkish,
almost like having a full body blush instead of just on the face. The ass feels warm and tingly. With the spanking completed Rosie yanks the
undies back up.

"Ooooh...look what we have here," Margot says. "I see something that has lots of color to it."

Raymond looks at Margot's face, and her gaze is somewhat downward. Looking down to the front of his underwear, Raymond sees some of his
penis sticking out beyond the fly slit, which must have opened up when the briefs became loose during the pull down and the spanking session.
Not all of it is sticking out, just the head, a very pink fireman helmet head poking out. Rosie and Stephanie move around to see what their
boss is referring to.

"Somebody wants to come out and play," Rosie says, and she high-fives Stephanie's hand. "Raymond, you are a redhead in more ways than one."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 24 and 25

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 6. Tighty-Whitie Tug of War

Ever since Raymond was around eleven years old he was keenly aware of how pale he looked. Pasty white he was, every inch of him except
for two places. His lips have an unusual amount of red to them, bright and shiny and the other kids in Junior High accused him of wearing lipstick.
On his chest, his nipples are a pale pinkish tan, don't stand out much. It's a little farther south on his body that the color red makes itself quite noticeable. Raymond's little head sits on top of a creamy white schlong like a giant lollipop. It's a big head too, with the appearance of a
mushroom top when he gets an erection. The stem of this mushroom dick isn't particularly long, but it has grown some since last year when
it was just a little thing.

Raymond's little thing pokes through the slit of his cheap-ass underwear, the head sticking out fully with a little bit of shaft showing as well.
There is nothing he can do about it, not while his hands are tied up and his body nearly suspended off the floor of the treehouse.

"Oh how cute," Stephanie says, and she moves in closer to investigate.

For Raymond this creates a whole new dynamic. Before, this was a humiliating teasing, such as the bare assed spanking and being asked
embarrassing questions. But now, with Stephanie remaining without a shirt on, and with the tip of his penis poking out for the girls to gaze upon
and possibly touch...tickle?...there is a sexual tension that was missing till now. Stephanie knelt down and she examines the pinkish end of
Raymond's penis. The only way to make the scene funnier is if the young, but very attractive, girl held a magnifying glass in her hand as if she was
a detective looking for clues.

"Do I get to touch it?" Stephanie asks, her voice hopeful.

"Possibly, little one. You must earn the right to touch the boys," Rosie says, as she too kneels down to get a better look.

"Your time will come," Margot says authoritatively. "Now go sit down on your box and await instructions."

Margot replaces the younger girl in kneeling before the stretched out bound up boy. Having two teenage girls kneeling before you, while contemplating playing with your penis is normally a boy's wild fantasy, maybe even a wet dream. For Raymond nothing could be scarier.
Margot, being the leader of this group, if not the boss of the entire BSA chapter, decides what she wants to do. She wants to have a little fun,
reaching out a hand to place a thumb and forefinger onto the poking out penis head, clamping down like a clothespin.

"I love how the head is soft and squishy on a flaccid dick," Margot says, giving Raymond's penis a squeeze, followed by a pull and a twist, then
another pull. "How about a making a wish. Rosie, would you like to wishbone these briefs for the right to "Make a wish".

Rosie grins as she accepts the challenge. "Yes Margot. I'd be honored to compete for a wish." Rosie then reaches out her right hand, and she
grabs hold of the seam of the underwear fly slit. As she grips the seam the knuckles of her hand touch Raymond's shaft. Margot does the same,
grabbing the fly slit seam on the other side of the exposed penis.

"Stephanie, count to three," Margot says, as she and Rosie stand up.

"One...Two...Three," Stephanie calls out.

Both girls yank on the white cotton briefs, pulling their bodies away from each other. Cloth rips and shreds. The small fly slit that had a couple
of inches of dick sticking out suddenly becomes a huge rip in the front of Raymonds' briefs. His full dick is visible and after another yank and rip
the balls are as well. Each girl keeps pulling, using only their right hands. If a piece of material breaks off the girl grabs that piece with the left
hand, goes back for more underwear with the right.

Both Margot and Rosie grin like wildcats ripping a bird apart. Stephanie is laughing from her seated position, enjoying the show. Raymond finds
himself pulled this way and then that way as his briefs are shredded, his feet nearly coming off the floor several times. The whole thing is over in less than a minute. Each teen girl has a wad of white sections of what used to be functioning, if not fashionable, boy's briefs. The tugging and pulling is over, and Raymond is fully naked in the treehouse. Margot and Rosie compare their handfuls of cotton material, and after sorting through the shreds it is declared that Margot is the winner.

"Wow, look at that. No hair on his body at all. I was hoping to see a patch of red hair right above his penis," Margot says, as she abandons
the underwear scraps by tossing them toward a corner of the room, then stepping close to look at Raymonds bald pubic area.

Rosie has her own comments, "He's got some big balls considering how he looks. Maybe he's about to start his growth spurt."

Suspended from the ceiling of the treehouse, arms raised up, there are no more secrets for his body to divulge, or so Raymond thinks. But that
thought is before Stephanie asks, "Since you mentioned growth spurts are we going to measure his erection? Isn't that something that goes into
the BSA record books?"
Themarble

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 26

Post by Themarble »

Raymond has been forcefully stripped and his Fireman helmet is on display. Let's hope the girls don't try and tickle it, perhaps then it will try and escape by itself, and I know the only way will be to go up. But how high can it go?
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 27

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 7. Unlucky 13

"You want to measure him, you got what you need in the chest," Margot tells Stephanie, and the girl opens up the wood box, shifts some things
around looking for something. It took her less than a minute of searching, but she found the needed item, and when she closes the chest and turns around a wooden ruler is in her hand.

With a glint in her eye and a gleeful grin on her face, Stephanie steps over to stand directly in front of Raymond. The naked boy is about to be
measured, his numbers written down next to his name in the logbook of the Deadwood Chapter of the Boy Snatchers Association. The number
13 flashes through Raymond's mind. He heard Margot mention that he is the thirteenth boy snatched in this area, and he happens to be thirteen
years old...a double whammy of bad luck. Having heard stories whispered at school about abductions in years past, having heard the parents of
the current crop of kids at the Junior High School proffer words of advice to stay away from the woods, Raymond wishes he'd paid more attention.

Stephanie's initial merriment at the idea of measuring how manly the captured boy is fades as she stares at Raymond's crotch.

"What seems to be the problem, Stephanie?" Margot asks.

"Um, he's not hard," Stephanie observes. "How do we make him get a hardon?"

Despite being naked in front of three girls, despite the bare bottom spanking that sometimes makes a guy get super aroused, Raymond's dick is as
limp as a wet dishrag. The only time he felt any stiffening, when he watched Margot stick her hand down the young girl's pink panties, he was
covering up his crotch with both hands and the girls were unaware, though Margot probably suspected.

Raymond gives begging for mercy another try, "Please, just leave me alone. Let me go. I'll find my way back to town. I'll grab my clothes from
the ground and leave. Haven't I been punished enough?"

"Punished?" Margot says scornfully. "We're not punishing you. You didn't do anything wrong. And yes, at some point we will let you go. And you
will have to find your way home. Since you haven't been the most cooperative captive...I'm not sure I'll be allowing you to get your clothes back.
What do you think, Rosie?"

"He hasn't earned the return of his clothes," Rosie says. "I was hoping to see a more impressive specimen. I am not yet entertained."

"That is a good idea, Rosie. We need some entertainment. And to kill two birds with one stone this is the deal. Stephanie, you get to measure
this boy when he has gotten his erection. However, you are going to make Raymond get hard." Margot steps behind Raymond and she places
her hands on the sides of his body, seductively rubbing her hands along the ribcage down to the hips. Then she looks at Stephanie again. "Part of
our power as women is how we can seduce males, how we can turn them into putty in our hands, make them do things for us...just because they
think we'll have sex with them. This is your challenge, Stephanie, you will use your girlish charms and the beauty of your body to coerce an
erection from this boy's cock. Make him aroused and hard...without touching his body."

Margot comes back around, and she takes the ruler from Steph's hand. "Take off your panties. Show yourself to the prisoner. Do what it takes to
make his penis hard. Then you may measure it as you wanted to."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 27

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 8. Double Feature Showtime

Stephanie is surprised at the orders she was just given. Raymond can see the shock on her face. The order to remove her panties, to be seen
fully naked by the captured prisoner, has the girl terrified. She seemed to be prepared to spend the entire time topless, her barely developed
breasts on display, but to show the remaining parts of her body has her face turning a few shades whiter. It's not like she was wearing much, just
skimpy pink panties, but whatever comfort level she had exposing herself just disappeared with the request to also show her pussy.

The twelve year old girl no longer looks confident, no longer has that triumphant demeanor. She looks like a victim as she slides the panties
down her adorably smooth and slender legs. She has to control her emotions and follow BSA training, since showing shame and covering up in the
presence of male prisoners is not allowed. "Mind over Matter", that's what Margot called it. The girls don't mind being seen naked since the
thoughts, the emotions, and even the presence of boys doesn't matter.

Since Stephanie can't cover up, standing there with her hands by her sides, Raymond can get a look at her. The girl's slit is clearly visible, having only a slight amount of hair. Again, the girl is standing right where the light comes in through the window. The blond hairs, which are mostly clustered at the top of her slit, sparkle like gold as the sunlight dances among the strands. Her soft skin once again nearly glowing, and the only
thing that could improve the visage would be for Stephanie to be glistening wet like was down at the creek.

Just seeing her like that is enough to get Raymond's body to react. The limp dick begins to stir.

"Do something girl," Margot orders her little novice apprentice. "Tease and titillate him. Make him desire you."

Rosie, seeing the girl is unsure of what to do, has a suggestion, "Lie down on the floor. Pretend you are in bed and you're thinking of the cutest
boy at school. You're horny and want to play with yourself. Do that here. Do it now."

Knowing she isn't allowed to touch the captive to make his cock get hard, she can only stimulate his other senses, those of sight and sound. Stephanie lies down on the floor, her knees very close to Raymond's feet. She's almost directly below him. Same as if she was in her warm and
cozy bed at night, she begins to play with herself. First the girl rubs and massages each of the small breast mounds, which look like almost
nothing when she is flat on her back, just two raised up brown circles on a nearly flat chest.

Next she starts to touch herself between the legs, but she is self-conscious and wants to keep her legs too close together. Steph's fingers lightly
rub the pubic mound, sliding down the crevice, then she rubs harder though the firm folds barely move since they've never been subjected to vigorous massage before. Stephanie makes some moaning vocalizations, but they sort of sound faked, not the result of being truly aroused.

Raymond can tell his dick is responding to the enticing visual stimuli. Seeing a hot chick masturbating on a video is cool, but it doesn't compare
to seeing this, though it's obvious Stephanie really has no idea where to stick her fingers. Rosie and Margot both look back and forth from
watching their young servant girl play with herself to looking for how much stiffening is taking place with Raymond's dick. It's getting hard
but not quite there, not yet, sticking out but not up. What Stephanie is doing isn't enough. Something more must be done. Margot moves
over to whisper something in Rosie's ear. Rosie grins and together the two teenage girls drop down to their knees, a girl on each side of Steph's
legs.

Margot and Rosie pull Stephanie's legs up, spread them wide in a stirrups position. Raymond can see the full length of a girl's vagina for the first
time ever, can even see some butt crack and a glimpse of pinkish hole.

"Prisoner number 13. Take your foot and rub her between the legs," Margot commands. "Go on, rub her down there."

Raymond lifts up his right foot, and reaching forward he places his toes down onto the prostrate girl's exposed crotch. Toes are not like fingers,
they aren't flexible and designed for this sort of work, to be used for masturbating a girl. It feels clumsy and inefficient for the task, though
the experience is turning Raymond on much more than he was a moment ago.

"Pussy-footing, that's what you're doing," Margot excitedly shouts out. "Play with your nipples my young Padawan apprentice."

Rosie chuckles at the Star Wars reference. She grins and then kisses the side of Stephanie's calf. The little apprentice does as instructed, her
fingers twisting and tweaking small, luscious nibble sized brown nipples. The girl's breathing is getting heavier, sweat beading on her brow.
Maybe this is exciting for her as well, just takes Steph a little longer to show it.

All of this does its intended job, and Raymond's dick suddenly jerks upward, getting up to full erection almost as fast as a light saber bursts
from its emitter.

"There it is. That's what we've been waiting for," Margot calls out. "You can put your foot back prisoner number 13."

Raymond and Stephanie both learn there is more to the BSA than embarrassing boys. The leadership has free reign to force their apprentices into
all sorts of humiliating situations as part of their training in becoming ruthless male manipulators. Most likely Rosie and Margot got just as much
enjoyment from seeing Stepanie's discomfiture, as with Raymond who is the main target of their lustful desires.

"Fun time is over. You can get up now, Steph. Take the ruler and let's get back to work."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 28

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 9. A change In Designation

Stephanie goes to a corner of the treehouse, where her pink panties were tossed, but Margot calls her back, "I'll tell you when you can put
something on." Raymond sees the flash of unhappiness on the girl's face, a look of disconsolation and disappointment. Then the girl turns toward Margot and she puts on her best happy face, as if finishing up this "processing" without anything on is no big deal.

"Whatever you think is best Comrade Commander Margot," Stephanie says, sounding compliant if not cheerful.

Apparently there is a well-organized command structure in the BSA. How long has this organization been around and how extensive is it?
These are things Raymond only briefly wonders. How the hell is he going to get out of this is what he really wants to know. If the newest
members of the BSA can be treated so poorly then what chance does he have?

Completely undressed, but armed with a wooden ruler, Stephanie steps in front of Raymond to get the length measured. For the second time
during this abduction Raymond has his dick touched. The first time he was grabbed there it was yanked on and twisted by Margot when the penis was still soft, being described by her as squishy. Stephanie is very gentle, slowly pulling down on the erection to where it sticks straight outward.
The ruler placed next to it, Stephanie looks down to determine the size.

"I think he's just over five inches. Only a wee bit past five."

"Wow, I'm impressed," Margot remarks. "This little man, prisoner number 13 has potential. No pubes at all, but his dick has some size to it...
once it got hard, thanks to your hard work Stephanie. You may add the figure to your notes. Rosie will add his dimensions into the official log
book later today."

"Is there any more data we need to collect?" Stephanie asks.

"No. That will do it. That concludes the processing part of this program."

Finally, this thing might be coming to an end. Raymond addresses the boss girl, "Um, Comrade Commander Margot. Are you going to let me go
now?"

Margot's face suddenly becomes twisted with rage. Her face turns crimson as she shouts at Raymond, "How dare you call me comrade. You are
the slime of the earth. No boy can address any girl and use the word comrade. Forget about being let go. Put a blindfold on this prisoner while
I think of the appropriate punishment."

Stephanie opens up the wooden chest, rummages around for a few seconds. She pulls out an athletic headband, like the one tennis players use
during a game to keep the sweat out of their eyes. She tosses the headband over to Rosie, who gleefully places it over Raymond's head and down
over the eyes.

For several minutes Raymond is in the dark. Nobody says anything out loud, but he can hear some whispering.

"His dick is getting soft," Stephanie says, and Raymond can feel it drooping down. With no naked girl to look at, and not being touched,
his penis quickly goes back to its normal state.

Suddenly there is a hush in the treehouse. For a few seconds it's as if the room is empty, not a sound being made. "Woah, oooh" is said
followed by a "Shhhh". The first words sounded like they came from Stephanie, who for some reason was caught off guard by something, then
one of the other boss girls hushed her up. Something strange is going on. Then it sounds like Stephanie is giggling, and that makes things even
scarier for Raymond. Whatever is making the young apprentice go oooh and ahhh and make giggling sounds, it can't be anything good.

The bindings around his hands are loosened, the arms pulled down. But Raymond is let down only to be restrained with the hands now placed
behind his back. There is more giggling from Stephanie. Whatever this is, she's never seen it before.

"Get down on your knees prisoner 13," Margot commands.

Still not being able to see anything, Raymond clumsily gets down onto his knees, which is not an easy thing to do while blind and without the use
of hands. Another round of giggling goes off to Raymond's left side as the sweatband blindfold is removed. The image in front of his eyes is
so impossible to comprehend that for a few seconds Raymond thinks he must have flipped out and gone crazy. His semi-hazy vision clears up and
what stands before him is Margot, and she doesn't have any clothes on, not a bra, not any panties and not even socks. Margot is naked like she just stepped out of the shower.

"What the - -"

"Gaze upon my magnificent glory. Do I appear like an angel to you?" Margot says, interrupting Raymond's surprised words. "Am I not beautiful
to behold?"

"Yes. Yes your magnificence. You...you look totally awesome and amazing," Raymond says, thinking that being wowed by her bare body is the
best move. And indeed the fifteen year old Magot is both incredibly sexy and downright scary at the same time. But why did she take her clothes off?

Raymond looks over at Stephanie, sitting bolt upright on her wooden chest. The girl is wide eyed with astonishment. Maybe it's the first time
young Steph has seen her Commander undressed like this, and she too is captivated by how marvelous the teenager's body is. Margot's breasts
are firm and round. Her wild hair comes down just past the shoulders, touches the upper part of the slopes. Margot looks like a creature born of
the deep dark forests, half wild and dangerous with more muscle than any girl Raymond ever laid eyes on. A thick bush of brown hair nestled between her strong and sinewy legs shows she is a full-grown woman.

Margot starts a slow walk toward Raymond, still kneeling down, still wondering what the hell is going on. Rosie stands right beside him, ready to
do something if Raymond made any attempt to get up. Step by step, one foot in front of the other, Margot comes closer.

"Do you like what you see? Very few captives have had the honor of seeing me this way." Margot stops only one foot in front of the kneeling
boy's face, his eyes right at pussy level. From this close distance Raymond can see the vertical slit tucked down under the foliage of her brown
hair, which doesn't show any signs of trimming.

Whatever she asks, it seems best he agree. "Yes. I like."

"That is one hot chick, and a wonderful leader," Rosie says, showing it's always a good idea to flatter the boss.

Margot reaches out a hand, and she runs her fingers through Raymond's red hair. She moves her hand down and lifts up the chin.

"You know, you are kinda cute. But too skinny and you need to grow up. But for now you'll make a nice pet. Rosie, what kind of pet shall we make
of dear ol Raymond?"

"How about a rabbit? Those are good for petting. They are also good for sporting fun. We can chase him through the woods."

"That's a good idea. But what about you, Stephanie. What kind of pet should this boy become?"

"At first I thought snake, since he's naked and I've heard a boy's dick being called a trouser snake. But I don't think this one is big enough to be
a snake...and really, snakes are boring for pets. They don't do anything except sleep and eat mice. I think he should be a dog."

Margot smiles and she say, "Yes, I like that. Prisoner 13 with his red hair reminds me of an Irish Setter. A dog it is. Stephanie, what is it that
dogs do, when they are not running around after rabbits? What do dogs normally do when company shows up at the house?"

Stephanie laughs. "Sometimes my dog gets excited when strangers show up at the house. A few times he went wee wee on the floor."

"Well, we don't want this dog pissing on the floor of our treehouse. Is there anything else a dog does when people come over?"

This time Stephanie gets a semi-bashful look, like her thoughts are funny and naughty at the same time. "My dog likes to sniff people's crotches,
shoves his big nose right up against the zippers of their pants."

"Exactly," Margot says, and the look in her eye is pure wickedness. "Prisoner 13, you are now a dog. Do what dogs do until I turn you back into
a boy."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 29

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 10. It's a Dog's Life

Down on his knees, Raymond is approximately the height of a large dog, an Irish Setter. Is it just coincidental that Margot mentioned that breed
of dog to compare to the redheaded kid from an Irish gene pool? Now normally being called a dog would be words for putting up fists for any
blue-blooded fighting Irishman, but Raymond is in no position to fight anyone. His hands are tied behind his back.

"Do what dogs do", that is what Margot ordered him to do. Stephanie already stated what her dog does. Her dog sniffs at the crotches of people
who come over for a visit, which must be a funny gag for her to watch, and a recurring annoyance for her parents, not to mention the guests as
they have to fend off the nosy snout of the unruly canine.

Margot's uncovered, brown-haired crotch is only one foot from the front of his face. Raymond acts like a dog, sniffing the air, making the noise of
his sniffing to be loud and exaggerated. He leans in closer toward the teenager's bushy pussy. Dogs don't have this difficulty, they don't have their
two front legs tied together behind their back. Leaning forward is awkward and a strain on the lower back, but such issues are really not worthy of
being mentioned.

"Nice little doggy," Margot says and she smiles as she pets the top of Raymond's head, gives him a scratch behind his left ear. "You are so cute and
adorable. Is he a pure breed Irish Setter?"

Raymond can hear both Rosie and Stephanie laughing. This must be the funniest thing they ever saw. But the fun was just getting started as
Margot takes a step closer. Now using both hands on the sides of the head, she jams Raymond's face right into her, nose and mouth making contact right onto the boss girl's bearded clam.

"Hootchie-Kootchie," Rosie shouts out. "We got poochie in the pussy."

"Far out. Awesome," Stephanie adds.

Raymond can hear the comments, but all he can see is the lower portion of bare skin on Margot's abdomen and the top section of her somewhat
triangular bush. Mainly it's the sensation of his mouth lips pressing down on pussy lips, combined with the aroma of something he never smelled
before.

"Keep sniffing little doggy," Margot then cackles like a witch. She raises and lowers her hips, angling her lower body like a grinding tool against
Raymond's nose. Margot starts saying, "ooooh, aaaaaah, yes...that is the spot. You got your nose right on it."

Raymond has no idea what this spot-on thing is that his nose is bumping up against. He can remember looking at a color chart in an anatomy
book showing the parts of the female reproductive system, but it was mostly a bunch of confusing mumbo jumbo to him at the time. What the
parts were he can't really remember beyond vagina and ovaries.

"Lick me," Margot says, as she continues to bump and grind against the face of prisoner number 13. "Lick me good. Give me some tongue action."

Raymond does as he is ordered, sticks his tongue out though he has no idea where to put it. He basically holds it out and lets Margot move
her pussy against him. Soon he can feel his tongue sliding down and then up this crevice, and then the tongue slams into a small projection
sticking out. Margot squeals in delight and a tremor goes off in her body like a little earthquake.

"Bulls eye on the love button," Rosie shouts out. The number two girl then slaps Raymond on the back several times like a happy owner
patting a dog on the side after a nice frisbee catch.

"The what button?" Stephanie asks, and Rosie howls with laughter.

Margot pushes forward, pushing Raymond back till his upper body is leaning backwards instead of forwards. She keeps pressing herself against
the flicking tongue, keeps saying "lick me, lick me". Margot stops everything as her body is wracked with another wave of tremors. A gush of
fluid flows out from the recesses of creases and fleshy folds, sprays outward to coat most of Raymond's face.

"OOOHHH YEEESSS...Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhh"...and finally Margot pulls her crotch away from Raymond's face. The dumbfounded dog-boy
sits there on bended legs, as something flows down his cheeks, drips down from the chin and onto his chest, or to the floor.

"EW...what just happened?" Stephanie asks. Rosie tells her she'll explain it all later.

After being untied, Raymond is forced to use the remains of his underwear briefs to wipe up the wet and sticky spots on the Treehouse floor.

Right before he is allowed to leave Margot has a warning for him. "Don't even think about telling anybody. We have an extensive network of
BSA members at the school you go to. They will all be informed that you have been made a special conscript. You are marked and will be
monitored for as long as you live around here until you get past fifteen years old. The BSA members who are High School upperclasswomen will decide if they still find you interesting enough to play around with. Don't be surprised if you become a repeat abductee."

With that warning ringing in his ears, Raymond is relieved to see Margot unlock the Treehouse door and let him go. As he takes the first steps
down the wooden plank step ladder, Stephanie rushes over to say her goodbyes.

"It was loads of fun playing around with you. Hopefully I'll get to measure you again...when you're bigger and we both can play more games.
Maybe Margot will let me sit on your face next time."

Raymond is totally relieved to find his shorts and shirt are still under the tree. As he finds his way back to town, he vows never to return
to the Deadwood Forest for as long as he lives. But the warning is not lost on him. He knows as a conscript of the BSA, he can find himself
kidnapped, abducted again, over and over. Until he grows up and leaves town he'll never be safe. Around every street corner, standing at every
water fountain at the school, a Margot or another girl like her will be smiling as he comes their way.

The End (or is it the end?)
Themarble

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_two chapters Feb 29_Completed

Post by Themarble »

A forceful measuring following by a ordering of eating out, a takeaway you could say. The best thing to take away from this is how it will affect Raymond in his development over the time between this and what happens in the nudist counterpart on the ENF side. Teenfan, bravo!
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_two chapters Feb 29_Completed

Post by TeenFan »

The first four chapters of "Treehouse" have been added to my "Nudist Camp" story on the ENF side. I'm adding some additional girl content
to keep them interested (with limited success so far...lol) The rest of this story will find its way there soon.

I wanted to do something different. Males can humiliate a girl by making her suck him.
Maybe I'm the first to use the reverse, a female forcing a boy to lick her pussy. Anyone know if another writer did that here?