I just wanted to swim, I should have listened

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

I just wanted to swim, I should have listened

Post by TheMilkman »

I (12) couldn't wait to get in the water. I was pumped. I made a conscious decision to wear underwear under my trunks even if they have the net.

I was invited to the river. Let me explain. Dug is this weird kid at school who likes to fish and his dad has a boat. Anyway another class mate Maddie was invited to go on their boat, her mother Mrs. Abbs invited a couple of her daughters friends and me. I love to swim so I was excited.

"Hi Ricky," Maddie said, greeting me as I climbed into the van. The girls seemed giddie at the thought of me coming along. I guess I'll give a little head count here. We have Maddie (a 12 year old blonde cute girl), her mom Mrs. Abbs (a 34 year old blonde cute women), Abby (a 13 year old curly red haired cute girl with freckles), Rachel (a 12 year old cute girl with black hair and glasses), and last was Maya (a 13 year old tall gril with brown hair and beautiful eyes).

And we were off. After a short car ride filled with car games and juice boxes we were there. Dug and his dad were getting the boat into the water. I rolled my eyes as all the girls said hi to Dug. I never really paid much attention to Dug at school so I wasn't going to here. What I did notice was another kid from school down by the water. I pulled my shirt off and started to head for the water as Mrs. Abbs stopped me.

"Ricky I don't want you in the shallow water where people fish there could be hooks." I scoffed at what she said. "Besides you can just want until we are on the boat." I didn't want to wait. I didn't even care to be on the boat I just wanted to swim. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes I understand you," I said, pulling away from her. I made my way to the water as a familiar face was floating in the water. It was just a kid from my class named Dennis.

"Come on it the waters fine," he said, while floating on his back.

"But aren't there hooks in there?" He almost but all ignored me as he was doing backstrokes.

"Come on you know you want to." How could he know what I want. I said I wouldn't go in the shallow water. I basically promised. I turned away from the water. I noticed all the girls in their swimsuits. It was my lucky day. As I turned back Dennis was gone. The water was memorizing. I mean I didn't see anyone fishing. The water looked clean and empty. Maybe just a dip. I looked both ways making sure I was alone before I ran into the water. I had as much fun as a kid could have in five minutes. Then I pulled myself from the water but as I did I felt something pull me.

I looked behind me as a string floated out of the water. I followed it to a hook that was latched onto my trunks. No big deal it just snagged me. I pulled with no luck of anything happening then I tried to pull the hook out and it wouldn't budge. Crap this is bad. I had to figure something out. Just then Mrs. Abbs was walking towards me.

"Come on they got the boat ready." I just kinda stared at her not wanting to speak. "What's wrong?"

"Umm, you know the shallow water with the hooks."

"Didn't I tell you not to play in that water?" Her eyes were piercing mine.

"No." Just as I said this I felt the hook tug on my shorts. "I mean yes, yes you did."

"Well you weren't playing in that water were you?"

"Of course not." I felt my legs almost get pulled under me with each word. "I mean not exactly, I mean yes I did it I admit it." I couldn't hold this charade any longer. I turned my body showing her the hook stuck in my pants. "It won't come out, what am I gonna do?" She eyed me up and down before smiling. "Maddie could you grab me some scissors!" Before I knew it all the girls walked over getting an eye full of the situation. "There's only one thing to do," Mrs. Abbs said, as opened and closed the scissors. The girls couldn't hold back their giggles. I was a bit confused until I pieced it together. My eyes drifted from the scissors to my trunks.

"I can't do that, not in front of all these girls." The girls were holding back stifled laughs as I felt a slight tug on my shorts. "Ok ok." I inched forward as Mrs. Abbs cut into my shorts ripping them off. I let out a small sigh of relief as my lattered shorts hit the sand. All the girls eyes went wide before they burst into laughter.

"Oh Ricky," Mrs. Abbs said, in a very empathetic and apologetic tone. My eyes dropped to my tighty-whities as I turned revealing my backside with the hook lodged in my undies. I let out a very girlish scream which only furthered the giggles and laughter.

"No, I can't, anything but that," I said, dropping to my knees. I was begging for anything else. And when I noticed the sorry look in Mrs. Abs eyes surrounded by pure laughter and emotion I tried my best to pull the hook out with no avail.

"Alright then Ricky you stay here while we go on the boat, we will figure something out when I get back," Mrs. Abs said, as she lead the girls away. The girls couldn't stop laughing as they walked to the dock. I blew it. This was my chance to swim with hot girls. As I was sulking in my own mess I felt the string tug again only this time it dragged me into the water. I couldn't believe what was happening. This was unreal. The line must have snagged on a boat or something. I swam for the dock as I felt myself being pulled out to sea. As I grabbed the ladder a feeling of relief washed over me. The pulling had stopped and I was able to relax. With a sigh of relief I climbed up the ladder as the cool breeze enveloped me. I had missed my opportunity with the ladies and the boat but at least I was in one piece.

"Hey look!" That was Maddie's voice. I turned my head to see the boat on the water with all the girls laughing as they looked in my direction. I turned to face them. "Ricky doesn't have any pants on!" Maddie's words shot through a lot of giggling guffaws. My eyes dropped only to notice she was right I didn't just have no pants on but didn't have any underpants on neither. I covered my junk quickly as the boat moved by. The girls were basically hanging over the rail laughing. I couldn't understand how I got into this situation until I saw it. Mrs. Abbs was standing next to Dug as he held his fishing pole up showing off a suspicious catch.

"Wow you really are a good fisherman," Mrs. Abbs said, trying to hold back her smile as she padded Dug on the back. On the end of Dug's pole was a fresh pair of Tighy-Whities, my Tighty-Whities. Dug couldn't help but laugh at my predicament along with everyone else. With my tail between my legs ran away from the water to safety into the parking lot where I could at least hide my embarrassment behind a car.