Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Azrael

Re: Dare Me (new 2/19)

Post by Azrael »

student wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:21 pm There is a fine line between motivating someone and being mean. :evil: The person being motivated can't tell the difference. :twisted:

Will this be the final dare Lucy asks Mikey to provide?
I doubt it. It just seems like she'll be having more fun.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 6)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 6)

Even in a setting like junior high where boys tended to pay very close attention to such details, with access to a decent wardrobe, a clever girl could conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Layer extra articles over a few key spots, and no one would even be able to tell the difference. And someone with Lucy's fashion sense could even manage to make it look good.

In other words, the "no underwear" rule, by itself, didn't pack a big enough sting. If I left it up to her, the outfit she picked would surely sidestep or even completely nullify the rule. Lucy would never learn her lesson about the consequences of carelessness that way. It's a good thing she had her big brother around to guide her and make sure she didn't play it too safe!

Not wanting this new wrinkle to distract her from her much more important, primary assignment: getting me laid, I didn't go nearly as far as I could have. I just wanted an outfit that she couldn't afford to ignore - something to keep her on her toes and locked in during her school day. A steady reminder, if you will, of what was at stake if she got too complacent or comfortable.

Reassuring my worried sister that I wouldn't get carried away, I edged into her modest walk-in closet. It depressed me every time I came in here to see her extensive clothing collection. A small fortune had been spent stocking this small room. Yet, mystifyingly, she still complained about having nothing to wear and was constantly requesting funds for more.

Her newest outfits, the stylish ones near the front, were much too elaborate. I was looking for something simpler. So, I plunged deeper inside where I knew I could find things she didn't wear as often - or at all, anymore.

I rapidly scanned the collection, ignoring the anxious pleas and questions coming from the concerned girl on the bed, until I came across what I felt was the perfect thing hanging forgotten near the back. It was a simple, almost childish, play dress. It had a plain, flat collar and short sleeves. Imagine a normal, girls', solid red, cotton shirt, only with extra fabric at the bottom to make it into a dress. It also came with a thin belt made from the same material; I guess so people wouldn't mistake it for just an especially long tee shirt.

Considered stylish in elementary school, she used to wear it regularly. Of course, she usually paired it with other things, like cute, little sweaters and leggings. A couple of times over the summer because it was so lightweight and breathable, she had worn it as a play dress on a hot day. But I had yet to see her wear it since starting junior high.

Of course, as soon as she saw me pull it out from the back of her closet, Lucy began to mount a vigorous protest. She put her foot down, pointing out that she had outgrown that particular dress and insisting I select something else. I'll let you guess how well that little tantrum worked. She could insist all she wants, but she had already ceded all power to me. Even her most ardent desires and deep-seated preservation instincts had to yield when I reminded her of her commitment to those two little words.

She was quiet on the drive to school. Knowing she had a lot on her plate at the moment, I left her to her thoughts. The stretchy material inevitably contoured to every interesting curve she possessed, including her healthy chest which had grown larger than even the last time she had worn it and required more than its fair share of fabric.

Each prominent mound looked like it was encased in shrink-wrap but still jiggled freely with every bump in the road. And without a bra, there was nowhere for her perky nipples to hide.

Nearby boys always noticed when Lucy arrived. Today was no different. As soon as she stepped out of our car, she sensed their attention and used her books and binder to block the view of her braless chest. I had a feeling she was going to spend most of the day in that pose, hugging her textbooks to her breasts. It was the only chance she had to keep the precise size and shape of her perfectly formed nipples a secret from the very interested boys in our school.

She had gotten used to feeling eyeballs glued to her beautiful runner's legs, especially on gamedays when she wore her short cheer skirt to school. And since this dress was actually longer than her skirt - it almost reached her knees - she could scratch "showing too much leg" off her list of things to worry about. But on the way to third period, when she stopped to go to the bathroom, she did become aware of another serious problem.

Girls quickly learned to wear leggings or tights underneath this type of fabric to keep the gawking boys from making out the shape of their panties. But without tights, leggings, or panties, Lucy had the opposite problem. No matter how much she tugged and adjusted it, the dress insisted on clinging tightly to her fantastic bottom. Curious boys following her in the halls would surely start to wonder why they weren't seeing a panty line at all on the hottest girl in their grade!

Giving up, she signed regretfully and picked up her books. She couldn't do anything about the view her pantiles rump was making. But at least she could continue to keep her chest a mystery from the interested boys. With lunch fast approaching, she had another task to deal with and it was a waste of energy to worry about something out of her control.

Hanna, who shared third period with Lucy, had heard about her friend's risky outfit. Entering the class, she saw Lucy fidgeting nervously in her seat and could immediately tell something was up.

"What's going on?" she asked, slipping into the desk beside her, "are you feeling ok?"

Lucy nodded, sullenly muttering, "I'm fine."

Hanna didn't look convinced. As delicately as she could, she broached the subject of Lucy's outfit. "I like your dress, but...Lucy, um, is it true you aren't wearing any underwear?"

"WHAT?!" Lucy blurted out before shushing herself and looking around the room suspiciously, "Who told you that?"

Hanna didn't answer her question. It wouldn't do any good to dwell on who had been gossiping about her. She was just worried about Lucy's well-being.

"Are you having another flare up? Like what happened at camp?" she asked. Lucy shot her a confused look. As far as Lucy knew, I had cooked up some fake excuse for why she had to attend cheer camp naked. Somehow, I had tricked Coach Easterling into believing it, and she had fed it to the other cheerleaders. That's how Lucy was able to spend the entire weekend naked without anyone knowing the real reason - that she had done it on a dare.

Lucy trusted Hanna. If she was going to tell anyone the truth behind why she wasn't wearing underwear today, it would be her little sister. But she didn't want to get into it right here in the middle of class.

Forcing her tense shoulders to relax, she assured her friend. "Listen, Hanna, I'm fine. I really am. I'll explain it later, ok?"

This time, Hanna didn't argue and didn't belabor the underwear question. Despite what happened at camp, Lucy had been completely normal up to this point. She was always smiling, getting good grades, quite popular, and a good friend. Hanna had to assume her friend had a valid reason for breaking out a childish holdover outfit from elementary school. Lucy was a trendsetter when it came to fashion. Ironically, I did start seeing more girls after that day wearing tee shirt dresses around our school - with underwear, of course. I guess you could say I accidentally started a fad even though no one knew I was behind it!

After third period, Lucy bid Hanna a friendly goodbye and headed to her next class. She had to shift gears and start psyching herself up for the lunch break. That was when she was supposed to perform her next, naked task - the punishment for failing to complete her dare. She had chosen "teacher" because it would be less embarrassing than exposing herself to a fellow student. But now that the time had come, it didn't feel any less embarrassing.

When fourth period ended signaling lunch break, with heavy feet, she marched over to the English hallway. The department faculty there had a little tradition. Every day, the ones who weren't assigned lunch duty - to keep watch over the rowdy kids in the cafeteria - met in one of the classrooms to eat together and enjoy a little peace and quiet. Today, my naked sister was going to crash their fancy, little club meeting.

Since she was my English teacher, I already knew Coach Easterling would be there. She had cafeteria duty on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Having scoped out the situation, I made a pretty good guess which other teachers would be with her that day.

Walking past the open doorway, Lucy did her own reconnaissance into the classroom. She saw a trio of teachers inside, Coach Easterling and two men. One of the men, she didn't recognize, but the other was Mr. Graham, her own English teacher! She was due to attend his class later - in sixth period.

Standing out of sight in the hallway, she gathered her nerves for another humiliating performance. Unlike yesterday, she couldn't use the "running late for cheer practice" excuse. Practice wasn't until seventh period, and they were nowhere near the gym. But I had given her clear instructions. It had to be at lunch in front of this specific audience. She didn't understand how she could possibly appear naked in front of three English teachers without getting into trouble. But I insisted she would be fine as long as she stuck to my script. Coach Easterling was the key.

With occasional students roaming the halls at lunch, Lucy had to hang out until the coast was clear before she made her move. While she waited, she removed her thin, cotton belt and used it to pull her hair into a high ponytail. I had explained that, to be believable, she had to be in full cheerleader mode the entire time she was in the room with them.

Finally, once the hall was empty, she rushed to slip her dress off over her head. Now that she was standing naked in the halls of her own school, she felt extremely vulnerable and had to act quickly before another student came strolling around the corner and caught her. Stuffing her dress into her backpack, the naked cheerleader painted on a perky smile and rushed into the classroom.

"Coach Easterling, thank God I found you!" she declared, looking every bit like a flustered student in distress. She didn't have to fake her jittery voice or trembling limbs as the two English teachers stared wide-eyed at her beautiful, exposed assets.

Her body screamed at her to cover something up. If she was going to leave her breasts and nipples on display, at least she could cover her bald pussy mound. But I had insisted, the only way to keep herself out of trouble was to pretend like her nude state was no big deal.

Of course, it was a huge deal. The older gentleman adopted a smirk of amusement. But Mr. Graham's unnerving stares were much worse. Rather than rushing to her aid, he was quickly building a map of her most intimate secrets. And the longer she stood there exposed, the more time he had to make it more detailed and intricate.

And worse, she had to be in his class the rest of the year! She could just tell from now on, every time he called on her, he would be recalling this unbelievable moment in his mind.

Coach Easterling, embarrassed on Lucy's behalf, jumped out of her seat and ran over. But instead of talking to Lucy, she spun and addressed her colleagues.

"Gentlemen, I know this looks highly irregular," she was quick to say, "but I know what's going on here. Let me take care of her and I'll explain it later."

She tried to shoo Lucy out of the room toward somewhere more private where she could figure out what to do about the naked cheerleader.

Believe it or not, I had actually managed to convert Coach Easterling into a resource to assist with Lucy's dares without either of them knowing about it. It had taken some smooth talking, and one legitimate doctor's note, to convince her to believe my dubious claims about my sister's occasional aversion to clothes. But now, I could depend on her to provide official cover should Lucy ever show up in a school setting without clothes on - exactly like today, for example.

Doing her best to ignore the stares from the two men in the room, Lucy stood firm and delivered the lines I had given her.

"Sorry for disturbing you, but I'm SOOO stressed about the halftime routine. I just can't get the last part right" she said with a trembling lip, like she was about to start crying.

It was all a lie. The team really was planning to perform at halftime of Thursday's football game. But Lucy had practiced it dozens of times and had it down perfectly. I just wanted Coach Easterling to believe the stress of struggling with it had aggravated my sister's condition, just like right before camp, and driven her out of her clothes again.

Lucy couldn't leave until she had performed an entire, naked cheer for the male English teachers. That's why she so vigorously resisted every attempt to be removed from the room.

"Please, just let me do it real quick so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Then I'll leave you alone, I promise!" she begged.

Exasperated at her refusal to be removed, Coach Easterling relented and let her do it.

Lucy came to parade rest with her feet spread at shoulder width and her arms behind her back. In this pose, every inch of her naked body - except her feet which were still covered by her white tennis shoes - was on display. Mr. Graham had just enough time to take a mental picture of his cutest student standing naked and at attention for him. Then she began her routine.

The bare, blonde girl chanted enthusiastically as if she were calling out to the back row of a crowded bleacher. Her stiff nipples drew bubblegum pink patterns in the air as she bounced her whole body in time with the cheer and vigorously shook imaginary pom-poms.

Every leap she performed drew her plump, outer pussy lips, which had developed a thin, shimmering coat of moisture, further apart. Each parting provided glimpses of darker, juicier, even more intimate parts of her developing womanhood.

After a cartwheel, she stood up and put one hand behind her back. The other, she raised high above her head. Standing on her tip-toes, she smiled as big as she could and waived happily to the audience like she was supposed to do. Out of breath, she sucked heaving gulps of air into her lungs which caused her breasts to swell impressively. Her cheeks had also turned red.

The other teachers were too shocked to say or do anything. So, she turned to her coach for feedback.

"I...didn't see anything wrong with that," Coach Easterling, who was a little distracted, offered, "I think you're ready for halftime." But I'm sure she was more concerned about how she was going to explain it to her bosses if one of her cheerleaders showed up to the game dressed like Lucy was now.

Having completed every requirement of her task, Lucy was now allowed to retreat. Thanking her coach, she scooped up her backpack and walked toward the exit at a near jog. Reaching into her pack, she pulled out her dress as soon as she had entered the hall and was out of sight of the English teachers. Luckily, the hall was unoccupied. She yanked it over her head as fast as she could, and not a moment too soon. As soon as her naked body had been covered, some students walked around the corner. Having cut the whole thing way too close, Lucy fled to the nearest bathroom to hyperventilate in private and regain her composure.

Two periods later, she had to relive the humiliation when she entered her English classroom and Mr. Graham started grinning. Just as she feared would happen for the rest of the year, every time he looked at her, she could tell he was thinking about her unbelievably sexy, naked cheer.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 2/20)

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow! Fantastic. This chapter is quickly moving up the list towards favorite.
cradulich

Post by cradulich »

loved it
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

I’m a fan of this chapter so far! Will be interesting to see how she explains it to her little sister and see if she can resolve it before halftime performance on Thursday!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Patronus wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:48 pm I’m a fan of this chapter so far! Will be interesting to see how she explains it to her little sister and see if she can resolve it before halftime performance on Thursday!
close, but not quite!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Lovely! Lucy's determination to carry out her dares even if it means half the male teachers in school can remember every little nook and cranny of her body for the rest of her middle school career. Using Coach Easterling as a cover is super smart too - there's a conceivable future here where Lucy performs a cheer-leading routine... naked? Surely not. Unless...?

I hope Hanna is brought further into the fold. She's cute!

I hope Lucy doesn't get into trouble with Mr. Frenzel. Not school-type trouble, but... the darker kind. I feel like this is where Mikey should be using his big-brother prowess to retrieve Lucy's lost undies. He has plenty of leverage over the creepy teacher, after all.
student

Post by student »

I didn't think you could top the last two chapters. I was wrong.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

student wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 pm I didn't think you could top the last two chapters. I was wrong.
I'll bet he can top this one too.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 pm
student wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 pm I didn't think you could top the last two chapters. I was wrong.
I'll bet he can top this one too.
Just you wait! :D
~ NeverDoubted

My Library