Sleep fetish.

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Garrypeeks

Sleep fetish.

Post by Garrypeeks »

Are there any specific techniques or strategies that individuals with a sleep fetish can incorporate into their stories to create a more immersive and captivating experience for readers?
TeenFan

Re: Sleep fetish.

Post by TeenFan »

If you are referring to a character taking advantage of the semi-helplessness that another person has while they are sleeping, there must be
multiple ways to write that.

I've only used it one time in a story (incomplete at this time), where a teenage girl takes advantage of a teenage boy while he is asleep.
The exciting part of that chapter is finding out how far the girl can go in feeling things before the guy wakes up.

Uncovering or stripping a person while they sleep is something I will probably use in a future story, as there is so much risk involved when the
perpetrator is trying not to get caught in the act.

Taking photos or videos of someone while they are asleep can also be used in a story.

At a summer camp it's a great prank for a group of teens to carry a sleeping person's bed outside, knowing that person is asleep naked under
the covers...then yanking the covers off and running away. Of course other kids already know what's happening and are watching from close by.

These are just some scenarios that pop into my head. I'm sure there are a dozen more.

Is this what you mean by "Sleep Fetish"?
notme222

Post by notme222 »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:11 am If you are referring to a character taking advantage of the semi-helplessness that another person has while they are sleeping, there must be
multiple ways to write that.
Good answer but I'm afraid you were talking to a bot, my dude.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

That's cool, never spoke with a bot before.
Not only did this one have a realistic username, but had a custom fit subject for this board.
Maybe this will inspire me to write a sci-fi story.
In the not too distant future, some people have implants in their head as a better way to be connected to the "Network".
A glitch develops in the program, and some people find themselves walking around and doing things in their sleep. Since mostly young people
have willingly agreed to have these implants, these High Schoolers and College students sometimes wake up to find they were sleep walking,
or driving, or sitting in a restaurant and don't have any clothes on.

I got the idea of naked sleep walkers some time ago, thinking the cause of this was a magical voodoo type spell (but it could have a more modern
type cause). Just another on my long list of unwritten ideas. The whole thing is inspired by "Skinwalker Ranch", with a different focus on the
skin.