The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mistwolf

Re: The Blinds

Post by Mistwolf »

Hopefully, this leads to her parents catching her naked and misinterpreting what she is doing in such a way that they decide she should be encouraged to go naked whenever she is at home.
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

Thank you all for the support! Working on the next chapter now :D
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

I know this chapter is pretty tame with a lot of set up, I promise it ramps up soon, thanks again for all your messages and thumbs ups!

Chapter 3 – The Walk

Emma closed her door and collapsed onto the ground, absolutely drenched in both water and sweat. “I cannot believe I just did that,” she whispered out loud, forgetting her tormentor could still hear her.

“I can’t believe you didn’t get CAUGHT. Maybe next time though!” said her tormentor.

Emma awoke from her brief respite in a panic, “What do you mean next time!?” she asked incredulously, “this was a one-time thing to stop you from sharing that video!”

“Um no. Why would I do that? Besides, you loved it. Look how wet you are,” her tormentor pointed out.

“That’s from the water!” Emma exclaimed, realizing her phone was balancing on the back of her ankle, only inches away from her pussy as she sat on her butt with her knees up, giving her tormentor an unadulterated closeup.

“Sure it is. Haha.” Emma grimaced at the fake robotic laugh that speech-to-text gives. “But baby this is just the beginning. And just to make sure we’re still on the same page, check your messages.”

Emma frantically minimized the FaceTime and saw a notification on iMessage. It was another video from her tormentor. When she clicked on the video, with shaking hands, she let out a loud *gasp* and covered her mouth. It was from that same night, except in this video, she could see her whole body. She saw herself sitting on the edge of her bed with both feet on the floor, her left arm up over her head, legs spread wide open, her right hand aggressively thrusting a vibrator between her legs. Her face showed pure ecstasy and to top it all off, unlike the last video, her body was facing the window. It captured everything, every agonizing detail. Emma began to cry.

“Oh there there Emma. Don’t be sad!” the robot voice said without any reassuring inflection, “no one will see any of this as long as you continue to listen to everything I say.”

“What do I have to do?” she asked weakly.

“Well to start with, we’re going to establish two rules. One, if you’re in your room longer than two minutes, you must be naked. No exceptions.”

“But what if—” Emma pleaded before being cut off.

“No exceptions,” her tormentor said, “rule number two, your blinds will be always open. Starting right now.”

Emma whimpered and then dejectedly walked over to her blinds and raised them. She stood at the window without covering up, she was too spent to care in this moment, not to mention it was the middle of the night. She stared out the window trying to get a glimpse of her tormentor but couldn’t see anyone. Mrs. Shepherd’s blinds were all closed and without standing right outside her window she didn’t know how anyone else could see in. She just continued standing there, naked head to toe, confused about how she got to this point.

Her tormentor ended the FaceTime and sent a message saying, “We’ll be in touch soon, have a great night!”

Emma walked back to her bed, still a little wet from the water, curled up in her blankets, and crashed.

Emma woke up a few hours later groaning from the brightness in the room, shielding her eyes from the sun wondering why her blinds were open. Then the memory of the previous night (morning) woke her up like a shot of caffeine. She pulled the covers tight over her body and stared out the window, wondering who could see in. A few minutes of this passed and Emma decided she could only control what she could control, and one thing was that she desperately needed a shower. She got up from bed, bringing the top sheet with her, like they do in the movies, and wrapped herself in a large towel.

She walked over to the bathroom, remembering how different this simple walk was only a few hours ago. Emma set the shower to boiling and stepped in, letting the hot water cascade down her body. After a minute or two she began to relive the previous night from start to finish. From the photos and videos, to getting blackmailed, to just narrowly avoiding her parents seeing her without a stitch on.

Without even realizing it, Emma’s hand gravitated down between her legs, surprising herself when she involuntarily moaned. Only moments later her knees were nearly buckling while experiencing an earth-shattering orgasm. She felt it from her toes all the way up her body as if she was struck by lightning, in one word “electric.” Emma stayed in the shower for a while after that, recovering from her unexpected orgasm.

After her shower, Emma sat at her desk wrapped in a big cozy towel, taking a moment to relax. She felt much better after a long hot shower and of course the orgasm of a lifetime helped too. As she was sitting there with her eyes closed in deep thought, she suddenly remembered, “The rules!” she said out loud.

“How long have I been sitting here?” she wondered staring at the window, “and how would they even know if I wasn’t naked? They wouldn’t be able to see through in broad daylight anyway. What should I do?” Deciding not to risk it, she removed her towel, quickly dressed, and left her room to get some breakfast.

Emma walked into the kitchen trying not to think about last night. She went to the pantry, grabbed a pop tart, and sat down at the kitchen table. A few moments later her father walked in, and smiled at Emma, “Good morning kiddo!” he said endearingly. “What are you doing up so early? I don’t normally get graced by your presence until at least noon during the summer.”

She smiled and said, “Don’t get used to it, I just couldn’t get back to sleep today.”

“Ah to be a teenager again. Sleeping all day and doing God knows what all night,” her dad said with a smirk. Emma immediately blushed bright red.

“Everything okay?” her father asked.

“Yeah, just tired. By the way, sorry about last night,” Emma said awkwardly.

Her father looked confused, “What happened last night?”

“You know when I woke you guys up by dropping my water cup.”

Her father frowned, “Well not me. I slept like a baby.”

Emma stared at him incredulously, “You didn’t hear the cup and all of that water and ice crash to the floor?!

Her father smiled, “Nope! To sleep through your mother’s snoring, I have to wear earplugs, but don’t tell her I said that she’s sensitive about it.”

Emma grinned, “Well I woke Mom up, she called out to make sure I was ok.”

Her father raised his eyebrows, “It must have been one hell of a crash then because your mother can sleep through a tornado, or at least pretended to when you were a baby,” they both laughed.

Emma spent the first half of the day at the community pool as she did a lot over the summer. She then opted to spend the rest of the day watching tv and playing on her phone in the living room, to avoid being forcibly naked in her own bedroom. She surprisingly didn’t hear from her tormentor all day, putting her in a good mood. When she entered her room around 11 pm, she remembered to strip off her clothes and for a moment she just stood there not knowing what to do next. She then remembered to turn off the light, making it harder to see into her room. She dove into her bed and quickly bundled herself up for cover. After a few minutes of scrolling through TikTok, she received a text, and her heart sank.

“Hey Emma! How was your day?” said her tormenter.

“Fine. What do you want?” Emma responded.

“Cut to the chase, nice, I like that. Are you ready for another adventure?”

“Do I have a choice?” Emma replied. “Am I getting another glass of water?”

“Oh no, that was a baby step. It’s time to notch it up! Plus, it’s a Sunday night, I’m sure your parents fell asleep a while ago to wake up for work in the morning.”

Emma started getting nervous, “Yeah what does that have to do with anything?”

“Well at midnight, you’re going to put on a large T-shirt and take a walk to the park,” her tormentor said, “and just to be clear, you’ll be wearing only that T-shirt.”

Emma couldn’t believe what she was reading. “Outside?!” she thought, “I never considered I would have to leave the house! And in only a T-shirt? No, I need to end this, they can send out the videos, I don’t care, this is too much,” she said with resolve. Then she remembered the second video, facing the window spread-eagled, using a vibrator to get herself off and her resolve deflated. Emma sighed, “No. I have to do this, no one can see that video.”

“Do I need to film myself again?” Emma asked.

“Not this time, just wear your AirPods. I’ll call you when you get to the park.”

“How will you know when I get to the park?”

“Oh I’ll know.”

Emma spent the next few minutes looking through her closet to find the perfect T-shirt for her “adventure.” She found another old shirt of her father’s that came down to her mid-thigh. She looked in the mirror and raised her arms as high as they would go and did a twirl, it seemed to cover her well. She looked at her phone and it was time to go. After grabbing a pair of flip-flops, she walked out her door this time not as worried about the creaks knowing now that her parents could sleep through anything. She went down the hall to the left, out the side door, and began her walk to the park. The park was only about a 10-minute walk away, her parents used to take her there all the time to play, but now she goes on her own to lie by the pool.

Walking down the sidewalk Emma thought to herself, “This isn’t that crazy, there’s nothing wrong with a late-night walk and I’m perfectly covered. Sure, it’s strange to feel my nipples rub against my shirt every step, but if someone were to look out their window, they wouldn’t give me a thought at all.” Even feeling covered she kept scanning the streets for any movement or noises. “I never realized the streetlights made a buzzing sound like that, I guess you only hear it when it is dead quiet,” she said to herself.

As she approached the main street, she hung back a little to let a few cars go by, then crossed the street to the park. The entrance to the park was way on the other side, but everyone living on this side of the street cuts through a foot-worn shortcut through a patch of trees along the park's walking trail. She walked through a large open field where kids play soccer or frisbee, heading towards the main area of the park, where the pavilion was located housing the bathrooms and covered picnic tables. A little past the pavilion was the pool and the parking lot where the real entrance was, as well as the basketball court. It gets particularly busy here in the mornings when parents bring their kids to play, while they wait for the daycare nearby to open. Emma decided to wait by the swing set, to the left of the pavilion for her tormentor to tell her what to do. Absentmindedly, she sat on a swing and gasped as her bare bottom contacted it, making her jump, causing the swing to move up her back, taking her shirt up to her belly button. She quickly smoothed her shirt down, looking around wildly, and then laughed embarrassed at herself for flashing her pussy to the empty field in front of her. A moment later her phone rang, answering through her AirPods, “Hello?” she said.

“Hi Emma, having fun?” said the too-familiar fake voice. Emma didn’t respond. “Glad to hear it! What do you say we get started? That swing looks like the perfect place to leave your shirt.”

Emma expected this to happen, but it didn’t make it any less scary or unnerving. She was alone in a park, 10 minutes from home, and being blackmailed to strip naked. She grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and slowly pulled it up exposing her vagina, then her belly button, moving past her breasts, and then over her head. “I actually did it,” she said to herself feeling dumbstruck, “I’m naked in my community park where I come multiple times a week.” She set the shirt down on the swing and just stood there covering up her bits awkwardly, not sure what to do.

“Now what?” asked Emma.

“For the next 2 hours, I want you to enjoy everything the park has to offer. First, you’ll go for a full lap around the trail,” her tormentor instructed.”

“Okay I can do this,” she thought, “The trail is mostly covered, if anything it’s a respite compared to out here in the open. Halfway through the walk, she settled down a bit, she wasn’t constantly searching through the trees for another weirdo in the park this late on a weeknight. She didn’t even feel the need to cover up, since the trees provided ample coverage, just freely walking naked. A few more minutes into the walk, however, the trees thinned and the trail became more akin to a sidewalk leading to the parking lot.

She stopped walking at the edge of the last few trees when she noticed the streetlights appearing again and heard that now familiar buzzing of the lights. A couple more steps and she will be out in the open, lit up by the streetlights without any cover. Anyone driving by would easily see her if they looked out at the empty parking lot. Emma made to turn around, scared, but not a second later she heard through the AirPods, “Nice try, keep going. Arms at your sides.”

Emma looked around wildly, “how do they know? Are they here somehow?”

She continued her walk bringing her arms down as instructed, feeling completely and utterly exposed. As she approached the first streetlight, as expected, she was fully lit up, leaving no doubt there was a naked young woman in the park. Emma couldn’t help, but look down at her body and shudder, somehow seeing herself naked made it more real. She was walking towards the basketball courts when her tormentor said, “Next activity is to play some basketball.”

“What?!” she blurted out.

“I told you, ‘You’re going to enjoy everything this park has to offer,’ now go grab the basketball I left for you,” her tormentor demanded. “You cannot leave until you make 20 free throws, but every time you miss, you must dribble to the other side of the court and shoot at the other free throw line. The faster you get it done, the faster you get to leave.”

Emma walked over to the court and was relieved because it was steeped in darkness due to the court having its own lights that don’t run this late. Her relief didn’t last long when she heard how loud a basketball sounds when dribbled this late at night without any other noises, she prayed the sound wouldn’t carry to the nearest house and someone call the cops on her. “Explaining this to my parents would not be ideal,” she thought.

Basketball was not Emma’s sport; it took her 5 minutes to make the first basket and she was drenched in sweat from running back and forth for every miss. “At this rate, it’s going to take well over an hour,” she said through gritted teeth, but she started getting the hang of it, making the rest in about 30 minutes. The hard part was running back and forth, she was exhausted.

She left the courts and continued down the sidewalk when her tormentor said, “Great job! I bet you’re tired and sweating like a pig. Perfect time for you to test out the pool.”

Emma stopped so abruptly that she didn’t even notice she was standing directly underneath a streetlight. “They-they lock the gate to the pool at night, I can’t do that,” she said.

“Why don’t you give it a try and see,” they said.

Emma walked towards the entrance and sure enough, the gate was ajar, her tormentor must have left it open. She walked through the gate and into the pool area, she stood along the edge of the pool not able to believe what was happening. This is where she came the most all summer, if anyone sees her here, she can never come back. She continued staring at the pool, unmoving.

“Take your time,” her tormentor said, “but you’re more in the open right now than you’ll ever be in the pool.

That was the push Emma needed, looking around and realizing they were right. There wasn’t any cover here, she could see across the park in every direction. She kicked off her sandals and stepped into the pool, slowly easing herself in getting used to the temperature until she was fully enveloped in the water. “At least no one can see me in the pool,” she thought.

“Now what?” asked Emma.

“Enjoy it!” they said, “you’re skinny dipping, have some fun! You can get out whenever you want. When you’re ready, head straight to the swing set and swing full blast for 20 minutes.”

Emma groaned, knowing the swing set area was the most open place in the park, but at least it couldn’t be seen from the road. She stayed in the pool for a little while, taking advantage of the cover. “I can’t believe I am skinny dipping right now,” she said to herself, “I’ve always wanted to try this, but this isn’t exactly how I wanted to try it…” Emma sighed, “I guess it’s time to get this over with.” When she exited the pool, she had to use her hands to try and push water off her body, wishing she had a towel.

She was dripping all the way back to the swing set, “It’s an odd feeling to walk around naked, dripping wet from head to toe in the middle of a park, but then again, what wasn’t odd about this entire situation?” When she got back to her shirt, she used it to dry off the best she could, then got on the swing to air dry the rest. She kept her phone between her thighs and started pumping her legs to get going. The wind from the swinging along with her wet breasts caused her nipples to harden, while she kept her legs as tight as she could in this vulnerable position.

After 20 minutes her tormentor said, “Ok your last task is to play on the jungle gym. I want you to make it from one side of the monkey bars and back.”

After years of gymnastics, Emma was confident about this task. She reached up for the first bar, grabbing with both hands, and let her body drop, stretching out her breasts as she hung there. She went from one side to the other in no longer than a minute. “Impressive!” her tormentor said, “Now climb up the rock wall and go all the way to the top of the jungle gym.” Emma did so easily, as it’s made for small children and now stood 15-20 feet high overlooking everything, the tiny walls of the jungle gym made for children didn’t come close to covering her top half. “Okay, your last task is to go down the pole doing your best impression of a stripper.”

Emma at this point couldn’t even feel humiliation anymore and grabbed the pole and slid down. Her tormentor chimed in, “Not even close, do it again.” Emma sighed and then climbed back up the structure. She grabbed the pole, doing everything she could to make sure her pussy didn’t touch the dirty pole. Using her thighs, she did a couple of twirls sticking her breasts out and sliding down. “Pretty close, but I think you can do even better.”

Emma said to herself for the millionth time that night, “How do they see what I’m doing? There is no one around.” She climbed up again, frustrated, grabbed the pole with her knees, and slid down part of the pole upside down. While sliding down the pole she grabbed it with her left hand, flipping herself upright, twirling around the pole. Her legs were spread wide, and she arched out her back accentuating her breasts, and spun herself down the pole. “Are you satisfied?" she said much too loudly.

“Very much so, you can go ahead and walk home. Same time tomorrow, see you then!” they said. She breathed out a sigh of relief, walked over to the swing set put on her shirt, finally clothed again then made the walk back home.

When she got back to her room, she quickly stripped off her shirt, crawled into bed, and bundled up in her covers. She looked at her phone and saw it was 2:30 am. She’d been outside, running around (and swimming) naked for two hours. She laid on her back, closing her eyes, about to fall asleep, when her eyes shot open, and said out loud, “Wait did they say, ‘same time tomorrow’?”
Last edited by Enf_Kink on Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mistwolf

Re: The Blinds - update chapter 3, 1/18/24

Post by Mistwolf »

Great addition once again.

Also, I particularly like that her blackmailer is requiring her to be naked at all times in her bedroom.
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

Mistwolf wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:45 am Great addition once again.

Also, I particularly like that her blackmailer is requiring her to be naked at all times in her bedroom.
Thank you! And I think you’re going to enjoy the beginning of the next chapter ;)
Darky

Post by Darky »

Not really lame in my opinion. Love to see she is not only naked in her bedroom, but also in other places. Should he/she push Enma’s limits?
Mistwolf

Post by Mistwolf »

Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:39 am
Mistwolf wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:45 am Great addition once again.

Thank you! And I think you’re going to enjoy the beginning of the next chapter ;)
You're welcome and I look forward to it.
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

Darky wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:25 am Not really lame in my opinion. Love to see she is not only naked in her bedroom, but also in other places. Should he/she push Enma’s limits?
True, I meant tame in that she’s managed to skirt by unseen fairly easily so far.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:21 pm
Darky wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:25 am Not really lame in my opinion. Love to see she is not only naked in her bedroom, but also in other places. Should he/she push Enma’s limits?
True, I meant tame in that she’s managed to skirt by unseen fairly easily so far.
That’s only a good sign, your great story will only get more parts. So I don’t complain ;)
Enf_Kink

Chapters 4 & 5. 1/27/24

Post by Enf_Kink »

Chapter 4 - The pool

Emma awoke the next morning to her father knocking on her door. Groaning when she heard the noise, unable to believe she was already awake. Her late-night escapades were still fresh in her mind, “I could swear I fell asleep 10 seconds ago,” she thought through the morning haze. When she willed herself to open her eyes, she was blinded by the assaulting sun coming through the unobstructed window. Still barely awake, she sighed, turned over on her back, and put a pillow over her eyes.

“Emma, are you awake?” She heard her father say, continuing to knock.

Emma knew it must be early if her dad had not yet left for work. “No,” she responded back to her father, “Go away.”

“I need you to wake up, Emma. I’m coming in,” her father said as he walked into the room. “Oh! I’m sorry kiddo, I didn’t realize… sorry!” he said apologetically.

Emma said, “It’s fine dad, I’m awake now what do you want?”

“Uh ok,” he said hesitantly, “I need you to mow the lawn while I’m at work, and it would be better to do it early before it gets too hot.”

“Ugggggh,” she groaned again, “Fine.”

“Ok thanks kidd-I mean Emma, uh, sorry again,” he said awkwardly.

When she heard the door close, Emma removed the pillow from her face keeping her eyes closed, slowly acclimating to the light through her eyelids. She sat up on her bed, blindly reaching for the phone on her bedside table, then holding it up to her face to unlock it. When she opened her eyes, she dropped her phone and nearly screamed. She was immediately greeted by the sight of her naked body, completely unobstructed by blankets. Her comforter was pushed to the other side of the bed, where she was previously lying face down when her dad knocked on the door, and her top sheet was bunched up around her ankles. When her father walked in and turned towards her, he had been abruptly welcomed by an up-close shot of her vagina and her uncovered breasts pointing to the ceiling.

“Oh my god this can’t be happening! My dad did not just walk into my room and have a conversation, while I was completely naked,” she said trying not to die of shame. “I just spent the entire night walking around a wide-open community park and managed to avoid being seen by anyone! Then at the first opportunity possible, my dad sees me like this? It’s not fair!” she said putting the pillow over her head again and screaming into it.

——————————————————————————————————-

Over the next four nights, Emma was instructed by her tormentor to repeat the same ritual as the first night. She would walk to the park at midnight, strip naked, leave her shirt on the swing set, and then take the trail. At the end of the trail, she would start her activities: making free throws, swimming in the pool, swinging for 20 minutes, and doing the various jungle gym tasks. Her tormentor told her she must remain naked at the park for at least two hours every night; if she finished her tasks early, it was up to Emma to fill the remaining time as she wished. Every night she had more time on her own, mostly because she had gotten the hang of the free throws; by the fourth night she was completing this task in only a few minutes.

On her first night of filling extra time, Emma wisely went to the jungle gym and hid inside the slide until her time finished, however, when walking back she received a text from her tormentor saying, “Very smart. No more hiding if you have extra time.” The next night the jungle gym tasks were replaced with running ten full-speed suicides on the basketball court. Emma was exhausted after the new task and almost looked forward to the skinny dip afterward to cool off, she even chose to remain in the pool longer to fill time.

When Friday came, her tormentor texted her to get ready and leave, Emma fought back saying, “I can’t go out now, it’s Friday night! People will still be around at midnight!”

There was a long pause until she received a text saying, “Fine, we’ll compromise. You will leave at midnight as usual, but you can keep your shirt on until it’s clear or until I say so. I still expect a full two hours naked.”

Emma wanted to fight back again but didn’t want to push her luck. As she started her walk, hearing the now expected buzzing of the streetlights, it immediately felt different on a Friday night. She usually breezed through this part of the walk, after all her body was fully covered with her T-shirt. But on the weeknights the street was usually deserted, on this night there was the occasional person walking their dog, waving as they walked by, and several cars drove past, each time Emma instinctively held the hem of her T-shirt down. As she drew closer to the park, a car driving by abruptly stopped a few feet after passing and started reversing back toward her. Emma quickly looked back and picked up her pace, but the car kept coming until it was on her side of the street and the driver-side door was aligned with her. Emma started to back away as the window opened.

“Emma?!” The voice from the car said.

Emma looked at the window and was flooded with relief as she saw the driver was a friend of hers who graduated the year before. “Stacy! You gave me a heart attack; I thought I was getting kidnapped!”

Stacy smiled, “I wouldn’t blame those kidnappers, you sure are cute enough. What are you doing out here anyways?”

“Oh I’m just taking a walk, couldn’t sleep,” Emma said truthfully.

“I hear that. Well don’t get gobbled up looking so cute in that T-shirt, you even wearing anything under there?” She said jokingly.

Emma played her part by rolling her eyes, “If only she knew,” Emma thought.

“Only joking! I’ll let you enjoy your walk, let's meet up at the pool next week before I have to go back to school.”

“Absolutely!” Emma replied, “Text me.” Stacy drove off and Emma breathed a sigh of relief before continuing her walk.

The park appeared to be deserted, but Emma walked the trail a few times with her shirt on to be certain, when she didn’t see any cars or people she went ahead and stripped off her shirt, putting it on the swing as usual. Her two hours started only 30 minutes later than usual. Surprisingly, the only thing of note thus far was finding a hat along the trail, which she hung on a nail at the pavilion in case someone was looking for it. After running her sprints, Emma waded into the cool inviting pool and floated peacefully for a while, until she saw a bright flash of light from the distance shine over her, she instinctively froze.

“Oh my god someone knows I’m here!” Emma said. She turned around in the pool to look at the swing set in the far distance housing her only piece of clothing. “What am I going to do?!” she thought as she lowered herself as far as she could go in the pool. At that moment, the lights turned off and she heard a car door, multiple doors, open and close, then she heard the voices of several guys as they exited the vehicle.

“Maybe they didn’t see me,” she thought hopefully. “Just stay still, don’t make a sound,” she repeated to herself over and over.

“Jimmy!” One of the boys called, “Turn your headlights back on.” Emma tried to sink even lower into the pool. “The lights don’t go on this late, we can’t see the court.” After turning the lights back on, she then began to hear them talk about what they wanted to play to and which team starts with the ball.

Emma stopped listening when she realized they weren’t after her, they were just playing a game of pickup basketball. They had no idea a young attractive woman was just around the corner swimming naked. “What a relief, I’ll just wait them out here in the pool,” she reasoned. Her eyes bulged when she thought, “If they came only a few minutes earlier they would have seen me streaking back and forth across the basketball court. What the heck would I have done? There wouldn’t have been time to leave before they got to me,” she thought fearfully.

Emma sat in the pool for what felt like hours, every time she thought they were done, they would start a new game. As time went on, she relaxed a little bit knowing they wouldn’t hear the subtle sound of the water moving, over the bounce of a basketball. Her hands and feet were prunier than raisins, and when she looked down at them, she saw her tits were hard as a rock and pointing straight out. Without thinking she made to touch them and felt an immediate shock of pleasure and began massaging her breasts. Her right arm soon drifted down between her legs and started touching herself with her pruny fingers. “I-I can’t do this, not here, those boys could come over at any time. It’s bad enough they would see me naked, but masturbating out in public? No, I can’t do this,” she said as she continued pleasuring herself, getting more turned on thinking about it. “Oh god,” she whispered out loud, stifling a moan for the first of a couple of rapid orgasms.

Emma had nearly forgotten her surroundings, continuing to freely masturbate in the community pool, when she heard a voice, much closer than before. She stopped suddenly, slinking back down in the pool. “You wanna hop the fence and take a dip in the pool to cool off?” one boy said and another agreed. Emma heard them grab the fence and start to jump, she closed her eyes and braced for the inevitable. “Don’t even think about it,” said another voice, “You’re not getting into my car soaking wet.” The other boys complained but agreed and walked back to the car and drove off.

Emma was astounded by her luck, mere feet from being caught. Her fingers slid back into her pussy, “What is wrong with me?” she thought, but didn’t stop masturbating, less worried about being deadly quiet. When she finished, she exited the pool on shaky legs not even considering looking around for more people. She walked over to the swing and finished her tasks.

While walking back home, she thought to herself, “I am exhausted. Doing this every night for nearly a week and only getting a few hours of sleep is really taking its toll. Not to mention the stress of nearly getting caught naked and helping myself to multiple orgasms in the pool.”

————————————————————————————————————

The next night Emma put on her T-shirt, stepped into the hall, and saw lights were still on in the living room. Her parents were still awake and watching a movie. She backed into her room and closed the door quietly. She quickly pulled out her phone and messaged her tormentor, “I can’t leave yet my parents are still awake.”

They responded, “You can leave when you want, but just know that I expect you to be naked at the park for the full 2 hours.”

“Done,” she responded quickly.

“Plus another hour for the trouble,” they said.

Emma groaned. On one hand, she was relieved she didn’t have to try and sneak out while her parents were still awake but was still frustrated that she was going to have even less sleep tonight. She should have caught up on sleep today, but her alarm went off only a few hours after getting back from the park, because she forgot about plans to meet up with some friends.

Emma went ahead and took her shirt off and laid down on the bed, waiting for them to retire to their room. After checking every 5 minutes for an hour, her parents finally went into their room at 1 am. She decided to wait another 30 minutes in case they didn’t fall asleep right away. “I won’t be done in the park until around 5 in the morning,” she complained to herself. “If my parents wake me up early again, I’m going to lose it, I need to get some sleep.”

The park that night was miserable, she usually spent most of the second hour, after finishing her tasks, behind the pavilion. While not as hidden as the slide, she found it was concealed enough that only someone along the trail could see her. Even if they happened to look over, it was dark enough that they might not notice her anyhow. She sat for a full hour, playing on her phone, but she was so tired she kept walking over to the pool and using the cool water to keep herself awake. The extra third hour felt like an eternity. When she finally made it back to her room it was 4:45 and she immediately passed out in her bed still wearing her damp T-shirt.

In what felt like a minute later, her mother was knocking on Emma’s door. “What?” Emma yelled in frustration.

“Are you decent?” her mother asked, undoubtedly because her husband told her what happened when he walked in last time.

Emma pulled her covers up, “Yes, what do you want, I’m trying to sleep,” Emma said tired and frustrated.

Her mother walked in saying, “Well someone is grumpy this morning.”

“What time is it?” Emma asked.

“A little after seven,” her mother replied. Emma groaned again. “It’s time to get up, did you forget we’re going shopping for school clothes today? You’ve been begging for us to go, and we have a long day ahead of us, so you need to get moving.”

Emma sighed. “I did forget,” she admitted. “I need to take a shower first.”

“Ok, but make it quick.”

Emma jumped out of bed when her mother left and surprised herself when she realized she was wearing the shirt from last night. She quickly threw it off and stared at the window. “Do they know? Can they really see into my room well enough to know? Of course they can. I’ve seen the evidence, but did they notice in the couple of hours I was sleeping?” Emma hoped they didn’t catch her breaking a rule, she then put on a towel and headed to the shower. While she absentmindedly washed her body and shaved everywhere she could only think about what would happen if her tormentor did, in fact, notice.

After a couple hours of getting shoes, school supplies, and a new bikini they stopped at the food court to get an early lunch before starting to look for new clothes. While her mother was in the bathroom, Emma looked at her phone and saw a text from her tormentor saying, “Tsk tsk tsk. Someone broke a rule this morning.”

Emma froze. She quickly texted back, “I know! It wasn’t on purpose; I was just so tired I collapsed in my bed!”

“Rules are rules. Now it’s time for a punishment.”

Emma’s face drained of color. “I’m shopping for school clothes with my mom right now, please I beg you, don’t make me do anything in front of her!” She pleaded.

“Settle down,” they said. “I already have a punishment in mind. Text me when you’re back home.”

Ok.” Emma said.

“Oh, and make sure to get plenty of dresses so you have something quick to slip on and off. Have fun!”

Emma was staring at her phone trying to understand what that meant when her mother walked back. “Is everything okay Emma? You look pale.” Her mother said.

“All good!” Emma said forcing herself to sound cheerful.

“Well then, what should we start shopping for?” her mother asked.

“Dresses,” Emma replied.

———————————————————————————————————-

Once Emma arrived home, she quickly text her tormentor and brought everything inside. After rolling her eyes at her father for his jokes about how they bought the whole mall, she thanked her mom and went to her room. Right as she was about to start her routine of stripping off her clothes, she received a text back from her tormentor that said, “Put on a bikini and head to the pool.”

Emma sighed. “I just need to get some sleep or a power nap, I can’t keep going like this. On a normal day, I’d be exhausted just from shopping and running around town, but on a week averaging three hours of sleep and even less last night, my body is trying to tell me to stop! When I get back from whatever this is, I’m skipping dinner and going right to bed,” she said to herself.

Emma walked to the kitchen table where they unloaded all the bags and grabbed her new bikini then called out, “Mom I’m going to the pool for a bit.”

Her mom came around the corner and said, “Have fun, but don’t forget we have dinner and games with the Cooper’s at 7 pm.” Emma drew in breath and closed her eyes.

“Looking forward to it!” she said feigning excitement. She normally loved game nights with the Cooper’s but was frustrated knowing her plan to sleep was destroyed. “Maybe this punishment won’t last long and I can get in a quick power nap,” she thought hopefully. After putting on the new bikini and grabbing her normal pool bag, she headed off.

The pool was fairly busy, with around 30 kids and adults either in the pool or on a lounge chair. Emma walked to the far side of the pool where there was a group of empty chairs and set her stuff down. She messaged her tormentor and began putting on sun tan lotion. After she finished applying the lotion, she checked her phone and saw a message saying, “Go ahead and lay out for a few minutes, instructions will follow.”

Emma went ahead and put on her big sunglasses and laid back. She felt so relaxed, immediately wanting to fall asleep as she had done here so many times this summer. Emma then realized she’d been so tired that she hadn’t even thought about what was about to happen. “This isn’t a normal pool day,” she said to herself, “focus and look around, what are you gonna have to do?” she said talking to herself. She began scanning the pool to see if she knew anyone. While she did recognize a few people from other times she’s come here, there wasn’t anyone she knew, which was a relief.

After a few minutes, her tormentor messaged, “I want you to walk around the entire pool confidently and slowly. Stand up straight, with your shoulders back, and attempt to make eye contact with every person see. I want you to be noticed by everyone. After you’ve completed your lap take a nice dip in the pool and return to your lounge chair. If enough people don’t notice you, I’ll make you do it again, so do it right the first time,” they demanded.

Emma felt fear creeping in, “They want me to get everyone’s attention for a reason I don’t even understand yet, oh god this is bad. What am I gonna have to do?” she nervously thought.

She began her loop, it was agonizing and awkward, to say the least. Standing as straight as she could with her shoulders back, caused her breasts to push out, bringing even more attention than the bikini top already would. She made eye contact with parents and their kids, some smiling back some looking at her weirdly. A few of the dads quickly looked away and a few more looked a bit too hard back at her. When she got to the other side there was a group of girls and boys that looked to be a few years older than Emma, probably in college. When she made eye contact with them, the boys all smiled, and the girls frowned. One of the boys said, “Hey girl how you doing?” Emma waved and smiled then turned her head to look forward as one of the girls elbowed him in the ribs, “What I was just being nice!”

After finishing the loop, it felt as if she’d run a mile and gladly stepped into the pool to cool off. She casually looked around to see if she was being noticed, and while some were watching her intently, she didn’t think this quite fit what her tormentor had in mind. She started exaggerating her movements in the water and then floated on her back sticking her breasts out. After a few minutes of trying to capture as many eyes as she could, she swam over to the ladder and dramatically climbed out of the pool, exposing her features as best she could. When she went back to her lounge chair, she continued her “show” while drying off, then laid back down in her chair, more than a little flushed. Once settled, she checked her phone and read the next instruction for her tormentor. “Now that you’re lying down do you notice people stealing a few glances at you?”

Emma’s eyes darted around, happy she was wearing reflective sunglasses so no one could see her looking and sure enough she was getting more attention than usual. “Yes,” she replied.

“Good! You did well then! Go ahead and put your AirPods in.” After connecting her headphones, her tormentor called her and said, “Now turn over onto your stomach and don’t lay the chair flat.” After a few minutes of lying there, a little uncomfortable with the chair up and her head tilted to the side, her tormentor said in a mocking tone, “We don’t want to show any tan lines, do we? Go ahead and unhook your top.”

Emma closed her eyes hoping she heard them wrong. This wasn’t an abnormal thing, she usually did this when she was tanning, but she knew there would be more after this and didn’t want to think about what was next. Emma reached behind her back and unhooked her top. After 15 minutes or so her tormentor said teasingly, “Good! Are you ready for your punishment? You are going to turn around onto your back while ‘forgetting’ that you removed your top.”

Emma lay there completely paralyzed for a moment, then replied as quietly as she could muster with her hand covering her mouth trying to make it look casual, “You want me to lay here at the community pool with my boobs out for everyone to see?! There are kids here! Someone might call the police!”

“Settle down, no one is calling the police on a teenager sunbathing. It’ll be your job to sell that it was an accident,” they explained. “It’s not like I’m asking you to masturbate in the pool like you did on your own the other day.

Emma died inside realizing they saw her “show” in the pool, without knowing how they saw it. “What do you mean? How could anyone here think being topless at a pool was an accident?” Emma whispered.

“Because you’re going to slowly turn around like you’re in a deep slumber. Don’t make it obvious and look down at yourself. After you’ve turned over, I want you to put your arms up behind your head as if you’ve never been more relaxed a day in your life,” they instructed.

Emma was shaking now, both in fear and anger. “How long do I need to do this for,” she said.

“As long as it takes for someone to come over and either shake you awake or very loudly strike up a conversation pointing out your nudity. Don’t forget you’re wearing AirPods, so you won’t ‘be able to hear’ passing conversation. I imagine it won’t be long, who could ignore a pretty, topless girl in a public place?” they said.

“I can’t do this,” she whimpered. “Please.”

“You can and you will. No more talking, get it together or I’ll make it exponentially worse for you,” they demanded.

Emma was breathing hard, her heart beating out of her chest. She was taking her time to try and calm down to make it look like an accident. After taking a few minutes, Emma decided to rip off the band-aid and slowly shifted herself over to her side first, giving anyone to the right a clear shot of her boobs. She then gently rolled over onto her back faking a yawn and combining it with a big stretch of her arms, thrusting her breasts out in the process, before crossing her hands behind her head and leaving her elbows out to the sides. She was now lying back in her chair with her breasts bared to anyone looking in her direction, wearing only a pair of bikini bottoms.

Grateful again to be wearing her large sunglasses, she kept her head in a locked position and started scanning around with her eyes to see if anyone noticed. Most people were continuing about their day, but it didn’t take long before she heard a couple of gasps. Emma was using all the resolve she had to keep up the ruse she was sleeping, trying desperately not to shake and keep her face in a relaxed position. After only a minute went by, word was starting to spread about the topless girl. From the outside world, she was wearing her headphones, but she could hear everything. She hadn’t heard a single conversation before her reveal, but now could hear conversations clear across the pool and, of course, they were all about her.

“Oh my god, can you believe her?! The gall of some people,” she heard one person say. “She’s young and pretty let her enjoy herself,” another said. “If I looked like her, I would probably do the same thing.”

On her right, she saw out of her peripherals a little boy point and say, “Mommy that girl is naked! Why is she naked?” causing several people to laugh. Her mother shushed her and said, “It is not polite to point and stare.”

She heard a cacophony of different comments ranging from “Hey if you’ve got it flaunt it” to “The youth have no respect for anyone but themselves, she should be ashamed of herself!”

Emma wanted to say, “Don’t worry ma’am, I’m more than ashamed of myself.”

While there was much discussion about her situation, surprisingly no one came over to say something to her or demand she cover up. “15 minutes and counting,” her tormentor said.

“Which means fifteen freaking minutes since I started baring my fruits to the world,” she said to herself. She saw out of her peripherals someone approaching her. She dared not move and give herself up, sweat was dripping down her back and sides. When the person came into view, she saw it was the older boy who had spoken to her before.

“Having a good time?” the boy asked.

“Not yet,” her tormentor said before Emma could react. Emma didn’t respond and continued to be still as a statue. The boy looked at her confused, turned to look back to where his friends were sitting, turned back to look at Emma, and then waved his hand in front of her face. She didn’t move or react, waiting for word from her tormentor. The boy laughed and then did something Emma had not even considered, he pulled out his phone and took a photo of her. Emma screamed internally. The boy chuckled and walked back to his friends. There was a dip in the noise of the pool because everyone wanted to hear what the boy said.

“What did she say?” asked one of the girls with him.

“Nothing,” he responded. “I think she fell asleep, and she has headphones on, probably couldn’t hear me. I got a picture though.” Everyone giggled. Emma died.

“We have to go see this,” one of the girls said, “come with me, Michelle.” They walked over to Emma and stood over her waving, trying to get her attention like she was one of those guards at Buckingham Palace. When they couldn’t get her to acknowledge them, they broke out into giggles. Then they started taking selfies with Emma. After a few minutes of laughing and taking more pictures than Emma could handle, one of them said, “We should say something to her, right?” The other girl responded, “Yeah, she does look great though. So serene. Cute little rack, I don’t blame her for wanting to show them off.” They snickered.

After a few beats of silence, she felt someone grab her foot and give it a little shake. Emma couldn’t see that low in her vision, triggering her to jump in shock, only helping her cause of pretending to sleep. After Emma recovered, she put her sunglasses on her head, rubbed her eyes then looked up at the girls knowing full well her breasts were pointed right at them, and everyone looking this way. The girls pointed to her AirPods; Emma took them out and said the only thing she could think of, “Um, hi?”

The girls laughed and one of them said, “Hello!” in a semi-mocking tone and they laughed again. “We just HAD to come meet you.”

“Oh, um okay,” Emma said continuing to play as dumb as she could before having to deliver an Oscar-winning performance. “It’s nice to meet you?”

One of the girls responded, “It’s nice to meet you as well! Nice to meet…,” she paused for a second, “Nice to meet all of you!”

Emma was trying to decide if this was her moment and said, “All of me?”

Then she got her moment when the other girl gestured to Emma’s chest and said, “Yeah, you know, all of you,” Emma was ready for this. She braced herself and followed the girl’s gesture and for the first time saw what everyone else was seeing, her naked breasts basking in the sunlight.

In a split second where time stood still, Emma thought, “Wow, I’ve never seen my breasts in the sunlight before,” and then the second ended with her letting out a high-pitched yell, “Ahh!” Her scream startled the girls, who stopped smiling and stepped back. Emma frantically put her left arm over her breasts and searched around for her bikini top. The other girls were too stunned to do anything, but stare. She moved her top to cover her breasts and attempted to tie it as quickly as she could, but her hands were shaking and she dropped the strings causing the bikini to fall onto her lap, Emma wasn’t acting, the consequences of her “show” were just hitting her hard. She picked up the bikini and a tear fell down her cheek as she tried and failed again to tie it.

The two girl's confusion melted away at that moment and rushed in to help, with one girl covering up her front and the other tying the bikini. At that moment, it all came to fruition for Emma knowing everyone was staring at her and seeing the girl's faces go from jeering to pity, she couldn’t help herself, she started crying. The girls tried their best to calm her down saying, “Oh no! It’s ok! We’re sorry we were teasing you, we thought you were showing off on purpose!”

While Emma was legitimately crying, she added more to the performance when she choked out, “On purpose?! Why would I do that? I-I-I just didn’t want any tan lines and forgot when I turned over,” she said dejectedly. “Did-did everyone see?”

The girls looked at each other trying to decide whether to lie or not when one said, “Yeah honey, I’m sorry, they did.”

“Ugh,” Emma groaned out loud.

“We promise we’ll delete the pictures,” one girl said trying to make her feel better.

“There are pictures!” Emma said sounding horrified, then reached for a towel and covered her face.

“Do you want us to do anything for you? Or get you something? We’re so sorry this happened, honest. What about some sun tan lotion you’re looking a little red,” one girl said.

The other girl interjected, “I don’t think that’s from a sunburn,” causing the other girl to put her hand over her face realizing what she meant. “What can we do for you to make this better? What if we take our tops off? Will that make it better?”

“Cindy no!” the other girl said.

“I’m just saying,” she replied. “Look how miserable she is.”

Emma shook her head no and said meekly, “I’ll be fine. Thanks.”

The girls walked off and Emma heard them doing damage control around the pool such as, “It was an accident,” “tan lines,” and “had no idea.” The worst part was hearing the response of pity such as “That poor girl,” “Oh no and we were calling her names,” and “She must feel awful knowing we all saw her little bits.”

Emma lay there for a long time unmoving with the towel over her head, completely drained of energy. It wasn’t just this pool incident, it was everything. The lack of sleep, the night walks, and the knowing that there was no end in sight. She was in a state of delirium. At one point the girls came back over and brought her a Gatorade, sitting her up and making her drink it. They even grabbed a sunscreen bottle and sprayed Emma so she wouldn’t burn. She continued laying there like a pitiful zombie when her eyelids started to droop and she was finally going to get some sleep when her phone rang. She was going to ignore it but didn’t want to take a chance of her tormentor somehow making this even worse.

She picked up the phone saying, “Hello?” and her mother responded.

“Emma it’s time to come home so you can get ready for the Cooper’s.”

Emma almost laughed out loud. “I just can’t get a break,” she thought.

“On my way,” Emma replied and ended the call.

Emma took the towel off her face and packed her stuff up with her back to everyone. She braced herself as she turned toward the pool, but most of the people who witnessed her incident were gone and replaced by others who had no idea what transpired. She tried her best to walk out of the pool with her head held high. When she was passing the girls, she looked them in the eye and thanked them for helping her. They responded with, “It was the least we could do!” then Emma walked home.
Last edited by Enf_Kink on Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.