The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 63

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 63

Neither option was ideal, and her answer would actually have consequences compared to the similar hypotheticals people asked each other for fun.

With Anna wrapped around her from behind and Kaitlyn waiting for a response on the screen in front of her, Elise felt pressured to choose sooner rather than later. Especially now that the scantily clad brunette had suggested ‘both.’ If Elise wasn’t careful, that could very well end up being a penalty for taking too long.

Going with her gut, Elise muttered, “I’ll go official with Anna.”

It made the most logical sense. As intimidating as Kaitlyn was, Elise was skeptical about her ability to thoroughly control all nine girls in her suite. Between the reveal that Elise was a ‘lesbian,’ her alleged crush on Anna, and all the slutty and kinky behavior that the common room full of uniformed eighteen year olds witnessed, it was highly unlikely that such extreme gossip would stay contained.

Loyalty to (and fear of) Kaitlyn would probably keep anyone from sharing details that would incriminate her, but the rest was potential scandal that would get around. If people were going to hear about her anyway, Elise would rather get ahead of it. At least then, she would have the chance to control the narrative. Being a ‘lesbian’ at an all girls’ school was still daunting to think about, not to mention that publicly dating a girl like Anna would hint towards favoritism now that Kaitlyn had the power to keep herself and her whole suite out of trouble via the hold she had over Elise.

As for that leverage, Elise wasn’t naive. Sharing part of the story with the general public would do very little where Kaitlyn was involved. There was still that video of her pleasuring herself while buck naked and moaning like the lesbian slut Kaitlyn had successfully portrayed her as to the whole suite. Elise’s modesty and reputation was still in jeopardy in that sense, which meant that she was going to stay under Kaitlyn’s thumb.

Anna gasped. “Really?! Exciting!”

“Very exciting,” Kaitlyn said, sounding more smug and nonchalant in comparison, “I think you should draft your girlfriend’s status updates, Anna. She still has some other work to do tonight, yeah?”

“Mm hmm,” Anna hummed, “My girlfriend is the best. And such a good kisser.” She leaned farther forward and planted a firm kiss on Elise’s lips. Then she shifted back and turned her attention to the screen again. “Anything else, Miss Kaitlyn?”

“One more thing,” Kaitlyn replied, “One of Elise’s tasks was to go to dinner with us. I’m in a giving mood, so let’s switch that to breakfast. Tomorrow morning, at our usual spot.”

Anna nodded. “Got it! We’ll be there.”

After another few parting words, Kaitlyn ended the video call. Elise loosened up a bit when the cruel redhead’s face disappeared. It had definitely got to the point where she was on edge at just the sight of the girl; even being on this prolonged ‘date’ with Anna was starting to feel more ideal than pretty much anything that involved Kaitlyn.

The reprieve didn’t last long. Anna circled around and swung one of her legs over Elise’s and was straddling her before Elise knew it. Before the naked prefect could process just how much of their bare bodies were touching in the intimate position, as well as Anna’s weight and warmth as she settled onto Elise’s thighs, Anna was reaching forward to tuck a few strands of blonde hair behind her ear. “Girlfriends,” Anna smiled, “I’m dating a prefect.” With that, she leaned in and gave Elise a more full kiss than the peck from a minute ago.

Elise’s eyes widened for a moment before she let them close naturally for what ended up being more of a make-out session than a deep kiss. She reluctantly played against Anna’s lips and tried to match the petite girl’s rhythm, all while trying to figure out where the new line was. The whole point of agreeing to go public with their relationship despite being a straight girl was to avoid the kind of promiscuous activity Kaitlyn had offered as an alternative. But Elise and Anna had already made out, so something like this was still part of their ongoing date tonight? Clearly Anna seemed to think so, and Elise once again found it easier to get lost in the kiss than to risk pulling back. While kissing Anna was familiar at this point after several experiences, and at least more natural than the awkward first time, the way Anna was straddling her on the desk chair and fully pressing forward with her upper body made this particular experience feel one step further than the rest.

Anna briefly deepened the kiss, getting her tongue involved for a few seconds, before finally breaking things off enough to murmur onto Elise’s lips, “Tell me that you’re my girlfriend.”

Flushed and still rather flustered from everything, Elise hesitantly whispered, “I’m your girlfriend.”

“I’m your girlfriend, Anna,” she insisted. Locking lips with her, Anna stayed even closer than before to brush the next few syllables against Elise’s mouth, “You’re dating a first-year.”

Even though it was just the two of them, it still felt like a bad idea to actually say it. But doing as she was told was probably the most efficient way to move all of this along. It would be easier to think more clearly once she could breathe. “I’m your girlfriend, Anna,” Elise echoed. She was cut off by a lingering peck that the brunette on top of her initiated, before being able to follow up with the rest, “I’m dating a first-year . . . ”

Anna murmured, “A first-year girl.” Rather than compelling Elise to repeat it this time, she merely initiated what ended up being another good thirty seconds of making out. Then, pulling back more fully so her cleavage was practically right in front of the slightly older blonde’s face, Anna gazed down with her piercing blue eyes and quietly demanded, “Wait right here, babe. Don’t move a muscle.” With that, Anna dismounted and headed off to the other side of the room.

With Anna out of sight, Elise wasn’t sure what to expect. As for the girlfriends thing, she was also clinging to the hope that it would somehow be possible to mitigate the damage. Maybe by claiming the public relationship was some extended dare or a lost bet? The problem was, Melanie was a factor now. And if Anna was ever with Elise when one of Elise’s friends asked about this or that, keeping the lies, half-truths, and omissions straight would be next to impossible. Elise was a horrible liar, anyway. Also, ‘coming out’ would be a rather insensitive penalty for a bet, considering that there probably were a number of lesbian girls at the academy who would then have an issue with a prefect who apparently thought it would be fun to pretend.

“Here,” Anna said. Returning to Elise’s side, she placed down a small stack of various assignments, “You don’t mind doing my homework for me, do you? Just my GE’s, that is. I’m sure a smart girl like you remembers all this stuff! I’d work on it myself, but I’m in charge of your social media for the night.”

Elise didn’t know what to say. She would normally be deep into her own assignments by this time. It was probably better than continuing to fool around with Anna, though it wasn’t the most honest thing to be doing. This whole mess of a day started by Elise trying to be a good prefect, and now she was considering helping another student cheat without a single word of protest.
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 64

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 64

Though Elise was somewhat desensitized to being perpetually naked, that didn’t mean that she would ever get used to it.

Sitting at her desk without a shred of clothing on was a far cry from what her usual private study habits involved. At this point on an average evening, she would be in shorts and a casual tee, and settling in for a few hours of schoolwork and/or studying. Bedrooms and connecting common rooms were the only exception to the academy’s uniform requirements; she and her fellow prefects preferred to dress down after dinner, save for those who had to make the rounds.

Not only was she casually nude, but her own assignments were still tucked into her backpack across the room. Instead, she was working on Anna’s homework. It hadn’t taken much for the brunette to convince her. All Anna had to do was suggest some more making out as an alternative, while reaching back to undo her bra. That had been more than enough for Elise to immediately give up on her weak attempts at lecturing the girl on how the administration wasn’t very lenient with anyone who was caught doing stuff like this.

The work in front of her wasn’t easy, either. Though Elise was a rather intelligent girl when it came to academics, it had still been a full year since she had taken the classes Anna and all other first-years were required to take in one of their first two semesters. Some of the information was filed away in the back of Elise’s mind, but definitely not all of it. She ended up needing to consult Anna’s painfully disorganized notes along the way, along with the textbook when the former didn’t help very much.

Meanwhile, Anna was lounging on Elise’s bed across the room. No doubt more comfortable in lingerie than her blonde girlfriend was sitting around naked, Anna spent her time playing with Elise’s phone.

It initially took Elise a conscious effort to not sprint across the room and snatch the device out of Anna’s hand. Now that it had been a good ten minutes or so, however, she was more or less resigned to her fate. If anything, her biggest temptation was the closed laptop in front of her. Whatever Anna was doing to her social media accounts would be accessible there, and Elise so badly wanted to see what kinds of things Kaitlyn’s conspirator was posting. That, and whatever public reactions followed. Surely some friends would be texting Elise upon seeing a relationship status update that simultaneously outed her as a lesbian. Was Anna going to respond to those?

Focusing on another girl’s homework was already tough, and that went doubly for Elise when she couldn’t stop thinking about all the what-ifs and worst case scenarios for what Anna was doing with unrestricted access to her phone.

The assignments for Anna’s Calc 1 class were fairly straightforward, as that only required Elise to brush up on a couple formulas. The First Year Literature packet was the more time consuming task, as it required her to read through a number of obscure passages that she had long forgotten since taking the course herself. Just like the old fashioned nature of wearing uniforms, nearly all of Edgewood’s professors opted for pen/paper rather than online assignments. That meant Elise had to take her time with anything that involved writing, as she had to make sure to mimic Anna’s handwriting. While messing up purpose momentarily crossed her mind, Elise knew from being a prefect that cheating for someone was more or less as bad as being the one seeking the dishonorable help. If Anna was caught, she could easily drag Elise down with her. Therefore, it was in Elise’s best interests to enable Anna’s desire to take the easy way for these particular assignments.

It took Elise just over an hour to finish everything. By the time she was done, Anna was propped up on her elbows with her own phone, though Elise’s was sitting nearby. She really wanted to know how bad the damage was. The method that came to mind to acquire those answers made her blush, and it only took her another few seconds to accept that it was the better call than simply asking Anna. Everything was a game to her and Kaitlyn, and playing along continually proved to be the best way to avoid punishments that both dragged things out and made things worse at the same time.

“All done, babe,” Elise said. Already cringing at how Anna’s pet word didn’t feel nearly as natural on her own lips, she stood up and did her best version of a saunter towards the bed. “Sit up for me?” she suggested. Lying down with Anna would be a terrible idea.

Glancing up from her relaxed position with a small smile, Anna replied, “Sit up for who?”

Blushing a bit darker at what Anna was fishing for, as well as how the brunette’s eyes flitted down towards her exposed chest followed by her bare slit, Elise muttered, “Sit up for your girlfriend.”

“As you wish, my love.” Anna shifted this way and that until she was able to swing her legs over the side of the bed. Rather than going for proper posture, she once again propped herself on her elbows. This time, doing so on her knees, so that her cleavage was exaggerated both from how she was leaning forward as well as the angle that Elise was looking at her from above.

It was now or never.

Elise bent over slightly and brushed Anna’s hair back, then initiated a kiss that was entirely unprompted by the girl before her. Gently locking lips with her, not entirely sure as to how long would be appropriate, Elise lingered just long enough to make the kiss feel both more real and more intimate than a mere peck. Then, pulling back, she met Anna’s eyes and used a sultry tone that was so unlike her, “Can I see?”

“See what, Elise?” Anna asked. “Finally ready to take off my bra?”

The question alone was enough for Elise’s eyes to flit down to Anna’s chest for a second, before she caught herself and once again trained them on the deep sapphires before her. “See how you told the world about us,” she awkwardly muttered. It was tough to sound sweet or seductive when she wasn’t actually into Anna like that. It’s not like they were really dating, either. Just ‘girlfriends’ for everyone else to see, and to inform everyone at Elise’s school that their prefect liked girls.

Anna’s expression was difficult to read as she considered the request. After a few long seconds of silence, she said, “It’s getting late, babe. How about you go brush your teeth, and whatever else you need to do before bed. You prefects each get a private bathroom, right?”

Elise nodded. It was one of the perks to make up for the extra responsibilities that came with her authority role. As for Anna’s response, Elise couldn’t tell if she was stalling with the non-answer for the sake of getting her newfound girlfriend to obey, or just to prolong the mystery for a little while longer. It could easily have been both, of course.

Regardless, it was one of the simpler tasks compared to everything else she had been made to do. And it would allow her to escape the current position they were in without any further kisses, while hopefully keeping Anna’s bra on as well.
randomlygenerated

Re: The Prefect

Post by randomlygenerated »

No update yesterday?
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

It's written, but I still need to edit. Holiday stuff is bogging down my schedule. XD

Should have one part up by the end of the weekend, and another on Monday!

--Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 65

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 65

Elise welcomed the temporary privacy of the bathroom, though her nudity was once again something that detracted from what was normally a cathartic ritual that brought each day to a close. Under normal circumstances, she would be wearing underwear and a loose tee at this point. Just because she had a bedroom all to herself, unlike the average girl at the academy, didn’t mean she was interested in walking around naked in the space.

As for this altered version of her evening system, it wasn’t really a private moment. Anna had told her to keep the door wide open, as girlfriends should feel totally comfortable around each other. Besides, it’s not like Elise really had anything left to hide from the brunette at this point. It was just a different form of embarrassment, one that screwed with the peace she normally had in her inner sanctum.

Still, it was arguably the most privacy she had been given since being stripped of her last few garments earlier. Elise didn’t stall, though she definitely didn’t rush. Taking the full two minutes to brush her teeth, as well as a little extra time washing her face and taking a couple breaths to brace herself for whatever else Anna had planned before bed, Elise stepped back out into the bedroom with her arms down by her sides like usual.

Anna was right where she had been before–primly seated on the edge of the bed and still doing whatever she was doing on Elise’s phone. “Ready for bed, Elise?” Anna asked.

‘Not even a little bit.’ Elise still needed to do her own homework, and there was also the matter of damage control. She wasn’t yet sure what the latter might entail, as she was still in the dark as to what the damage even was beyond the broad strokes. “Uh huh,” Elise lied, “All ready.”

“Okay. It’s not weird if I use your toothbrush, is it? I totally didn’t think about packing one.”

“ . . . What?” Elise had prepared herself for a lot of things, most of which involved the petite first-year removing her bra due to how many times she had teased the idea while lounging about in her lingerie, but she certainly hadn’t considered a request like that.

Anna just sighed. “I mean, I guess I could just use mouthwash. It’s just not as hygienic, and I know you prefects are sticklers for stuff like that!”

That was quite the exaggeration. There were a lot of rules that prefects enforced, but room inspections were the only time they ventured into the more private sections of the dorm buildings. Not that the tease about Elise’s role was the primary focus; she was still dealing with the confusion of Anna’s need for a toothbrush.

“It’s after curfew, Elise,” Anna finally said, when she noticed that Elise hadn’t caught on to the implication of why she would need to borrow something like that when she already had one of her own back in the suite she shared with Kaitlyn.

Elise had been so busy worrying about everything else, she hadn’t even been thinking about how late it might be getting. Especially since Anna had her phone, and Elise hadn’t once looked at the time when video chatting with Kaitlyn. Outside of those two devices, there wasn’t anything else in her room that would have kept her aware of the hour. It was dubious enough for Anna to be in here with the door closed in the first place. But for her to be caught leaving Elise’s room after curfew? If there were any other prefects in the adjacent common room, that wouldn’t look good for either of them. And even if Anna could make it through the main room undetected, she wouldn’t want to risk getting into trouble roaming the campus when it was so strict about so many old fashioned rules.

Even as a prefect, Elise wished they would update a couple things. Because she had heard plenty of stories about girls who just ended up having impromptu sleepovers instead of trying to rush back to their own dorm. Particularly in winter when it was dark, cold, and potentially slippery. The problem was, there were enough donors out there who wanted their old school to never change, and the administration found it best to go along with that as long as those funds continued to be given.

Now it looked like Elise was about to experience one of those ‘lesser evil’ decisions firsthand–Anna could spend the night and no one would know since Elise had her own room, or she could attempt to sneak out and almost certainly end up getting both of them in trouble. This wasn’t a ‘Kaitlyn says’ situation, either. Elise was merely resigning herself to the only real choice they had.

At the same time, Elise was almost certain that Anna had done this on purpose. Partially because the brunette was so calm about the whole thing, and partially because she had been the only girl between them that had a phone for the last hour or two.

“Umm . . . ” Elise muttered. In general, girls tended to be more relaxed about sharing beds with each other. She would normally fall into that camp, though that obviously wasn’t the case when faced with the combination of perpetual nudity and ‘lesbian’/’girlfriend’ labels. “Maybe just mouthwash?” She had to start somewhere. Maybe there was a spare toothbrush lying around in her room somewhere for travel, but she didn’t want to hunt for it in her current state.

“Fine,” Anna shrugged, “But you owe me! My teeth aren’t going to be sparkling like usual.” She hopped up from the bed and slowed down just enough on her way to the bathroom to give Elise a deep peck on the lips.

Out of instinct at this point, as she had kissed Anna so many times, Elise didn’t hesitate to reciprocate. And then she just stood in the middle of her room, not sure what to do. It was a little too early to crawl into bed, and her academic self did still want to tackle the assignments that were still sitting in her backpack. The fact that Anna wasn’t leaving after Elise was ‘ready for bed’ was definitely messing with Elise’s vision for the rest of the night, and she felt a little foolish for assuming anything involving Kaitlyn’s friend would end up being as smooth or as simple as Elise had hoped.

For the sake of modesty, at least where she could achieve it when possible, Elise returned to her desk chair and sat down to at least naturally cover most of her lower half.

Before Elise could pull out any of her schoolwork, Anna returned from the bathroom. A lot quicker than Elise had been, although that made sense due to the limited toiletries available to Anna. “What are you doing, babe?” Anna asked, tilting her head in visible confusion, “It’s time for bed.”

“Well, I-”

“Come on,” Anna held up Elise’s phone as a painfully transparent carrot, “We can look at your socials together. You’ve really been blowing up tonight! Who knew you were so popular?”
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

(Part 66 somehow got posted twice in a row. Editing this one to avoid confusion.)
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 66

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 66

Anna didn’t wait for Elise to respond or make any decisions. Instead, the brunette just sauntered over to the bed and flopped down. Rather than the flirty or graceful movements from before, she merely scooted back on the mattress and snuggled up under the covers. Then, with her head on the pillow and looking at Elise’s phone in her hands above, she glanced over towards the desk. “Well? Want to join me, or what?”

‘Want’ was a strong word. What Elise really wanted was unfettered access to her own phone. Not that crazy of a desire, considering the personal device was supposed to be, well, personal. But now, the price to pay for seeing how Anna had announced their relationship–and, by extension–Elise’s non-straight sexuality–was to get into bed with one of the girls responsible for starting all of this.

Just like the sleepover she was stuck hosting, Elise didn’t feel like she had much of a choice at the moment. Sure, she could attempt to delay things in the name of getting her homework done, but every minute that passed after the status updates Anna posted was another minute Elise wasn’t able to minimize the fallout. And unless Anna was just teasing about Elise’s ‘popularity,’ then getting within reaching distance of her phone sooner rather than later was the only play she had.

“Of course,” Elise nodded. Weakly playing her ‘girlfriend’ role, though hardly convincing herself with the tone of the response, she reluctantly got up from the desk and made her way over to the bed.

Anna looked up with a smile as Elise approached. “Wait,” she said, “We probably won’t want to get out of bed after we’re all warm and comfortable. Hit the lights first? Oh, and maybe lock the door. Safety and privacy and whatever, right?”

“I’m supposed to keep my door unlocked?” Elise half replied, half asked. That was one of Kaitlyn’s latest rules, according to Melanie, though maybe that had just been a conversation between the two of them. Unless this was Anna testing her, which is why Elise didn’t bother trying to hide it.

“Oh! Prefect rule?”

“Kaitlyn rule.”

“Huh. Well, we’ll just have to hope no one tries to let themselves in. And thank you for sharing, girlfriend dearest. Remember, you can always tell me anything now that we’re dating.”

Elise couldn’t think of anything to say to that. As for the lights, there wasn’t any excuse for why those needed to stay on when they were apparently supposed to be getting ready for bed. So she did her usual circuit, briefly returning to her study space to hit the desk lamp before taking care of the two main lamps in the room. Because Elise had closed the curtains earlier to hide her nudity from anyone who might catch a glimpse from below, her bedroom was nearly pitch black save for the screen light illuminating Anna’s face.

Then it was time for the more daunting part.

Returning to the bed, Elise quickly realized that she was going to have to get under the covers with the girl who was not only her girlfriend for all intents and purposes, but also the girl she had fooled around with multiple times and gotten off to earlier. After all, it wasn’t like she could just lie on top of the covers.

The naked blonde tentatively sat down on the edge of the bed and swung her feet over. She lifted the comforter enough to shift her body underneath, concealing her nudity for the first time since she made it back to her bedroom from all her ordeals throughout the late afternoon.

Anna wasted no time in helping to pull Elise over and adjust their positions, including a couple of ‘accidental’ boob brushes along the way. There wasn’t a ton of space in the twin bed, so her attempts to make room for Elise still resulted in them being shoulder to shoulder despite how the girl had at least moved her legs to one side. Their mutual bareness was instantly noticeable, yet Elise didn’t want to offend or upset the girl by moving away.

Ignoring her reflexes, while justifying the decision with the fact that there wasn’t far to go on a bed that was really just meant for one person, she echoed her question from earlier, “Can I see . . . ?”

“Oh, right. Sure you can, babe. Here!” Anna turned the screen so they could both look at it at the same time.

Elise didn’t have many social media accounts, and she also didn’t post that much. That’s why the status update/relationship change would hit even harder than it would with a girl who was regularly sharing her life online. Regardless of whether it was her or someone else, a public proclamation that involved coming out was always a big deal. If that wasn’t enough, Anna had also drafted it to match the style and format of Elise’s older posts.

‘In a relationship with Anna Thomas.’

‘Exploring something new. Please message me privately if you want to know more.’

Simple. Straightforward. Not attempting to provoke public drama online. Because anyone who knew Elise would know that she wouldn’t spend her time entertaining gossip or public questions about her personal life online.

For all of Elise’s concerns, the comments weren’t actually as bad as she had anticipated. Most of them were predicting either a ‘hack’ or a dare. The few people who speculated about how it kind of made sense due to how she had never been in a serious relationship with a boy were countered with the same logic that Elise had said to Melanie earlier; it was an all girls’ school. Between studying and prefect responsibilities, she didn’t have a lot of time (or interest, for that matter) to dedicate to her love life. And since she was rather selective with who she was friends with on these accounts, of course she ended up having some back-up from those that thought like her.

Tempted to let out a sigh of relief, only resisting because of how something like that might be taken as a challenge to a girl like Anna who enjoyed her own flirty games that complemented Kaitlyn’s cruel ones, Elise hesitantly asked . . . “Did I get any messages?”

“Mm hmm,” Anna locked the phone, truly plunging the room into darkness, “Take off my bra, and you can read them all right now. Otherwise, why don’t we wait until tomorrow morning?”

Elise still didn’t want to cross that line. Wanting to be careful about not outright rejecting the girl in her bed, however, she said, “Let’s take our time, babe. I can read them tomorrow.” Now that she knew that the general online consensus was that it wasn’t a real post, she could rest easy. Unless- “Wait, you didn’t reply to any of them, did you?” Anna did have her phone for quite some time.

Anna quietly giggled and shifted her whole body a little bit closer, “Only one way to find out.”
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Great updates, you did post same chapter twice on last one
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Arc Conclusion

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Arc Conclusion

Elise knew better than to get baited into something like that.

Ever since Anna had stepped into her room, Elise had done everything she could to prevent things from going too far. Now that they were so close to calling it a night, she didn’t want to trip at the finish line just because she was curious about other possible damage Anna had done to her phone. One way or another, tomorrow was going to be a nightmare in terms of explaining things to her friends and fellow prefects, not to mention how difficult it was going to be to do her job when a whole suite full of younger girls didn’t have to respect her authority.

Elise didn’t even want to think about what Kaitlyn may have in store for her. Also, if this ‘dating’ thing was for real, Elise’s options were going to be rather limited in terms of what she would be able to say to people. Getting caught in a contradiction wouldn’t be fun for the blonde who normally was straight as an arrow in more ways than one, and- Wait, what if Elise was with her friends and Anna approached her? That would be an anxiety-inducing disaster. Anna had shared it online, so it’s not like it was some teasing relationship that just Anna and her friends were aware of.

In Anna’s words, there was only one way to find out. “Hey, Anna?” Elise hesitantly asked, immediately regretting the fact that she spoke up without fully having a plan of what to say. As usual, she had to pick her words carefully. Cringing as she considered an approach that would have to be done when she didn’t have time to weigh other possible options, she said, “Wouldn’t it be hotter if we kept us a secret? You know, sneaking around as prefect and student?” Maybe impossible, considering that even retracting those posts wouldn’t change the fact that any future public interactions with Anna would be viewed less innocently.

“Should’ve thought of that before, babe,” Anna chuckled. Clearly she was on the same wavelength in terms of the social media issue, “Don’t worry, coming out of the closet will be its own adventure.”

Elise flushed at the phrase. She still wasn’t in love with the word ‘lesbian,’ considering how she viewed her sexuality up until today. The whole thing about girls being fluid in that regard had always been a foreign concept. That is, until she literally got off to the sight of a topless girl after her body had been warmed up by numerous members of the fairer sex as well. Of course, Elise was still clinging to the concept that her body had merely been used against her, though that was a rather weak excuse when kissing Anna admittedly felt good despite the inappropriate pairing and awkwardness of the dynamic between them.

When a few long seconds of silence passed, as Elise couldn’t think of a single thing to say in response to that, Anna instructed, “Here, you be the big spoon.” Without waiting for any kind of affirmation, she shifted her body while also taking one of Elise’s arms. Though the petite brunette wasn’t being particularly rough or assertive with her movements, she was graceful and efficient enough to effortlessly guide the two of them into the new position.

Briefly stiffening when her bare chest pressed into Anna’s mostly bare back, Elise quietly exhaled and willed herself to relax. It could be worse; she was in bed with a girl, after all. But rather than going into another makeout session, Anna was preparing them to sleep together. Just sleep. Elise’s arm was draped over the younger girl’s body, dangerously close to her underboob, and the rest of their bare skin ended up rather flush as Anna shimmied herself into as intimate a position as possible.

Softly humming, Anna murmured, “Give it a minute, babe. I bet you’ll like this more than sleeping alone.”

Elise wasn’t so sure. Anna was soft and warm, yet their chemistry wasn’t natural thanks to how this all came to be. And as for sleep, it wasn’t just the feeling of holding a scantily clad girl that would make drifting off difficult. It was everything, really. Kaitlyn still had all that blackmail. Elise’s social media was only going to be seen by more and more people. A first-year student was in her room when Elise shared a common room with a half dozen other prefects. And Elise hadn’t started on any of her homework or studied in the slightest thanks to her date with Anna.

Submissive to Kaitlyn.

Dating Anna.

The opposite of help from Melanie.

Elise’s life had been turned completely upside-down, and there was no telling what tomorrow would bring.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Arc Conclusion

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Author's Note: "The Prefect" was initially supposed to be a short story where Elise was merely stripped outside in that opening scene. Then, thanks to how things ended up playing out between the girls on the bridge, my early COVID writing spun out into what's turned out to be one of my most popular works on here. Here we are, several years later, with a short novel. XD

The thing is, since it was originally meant to be a short, there has never been any semblance of an outline along the way. I just kept writing, with no real plan beyond whatever ideas were floating around in my mind as the story progressed. So, 67 parts in, I've decided to at least give a soft conclusion to Elise's first arc. When I start up the second one, I want to have an actual plan instead of totally making stuff up along the way. For now, however, I'm going to take a small break from "The Prefect" while I both brainstorm and work on wrapping up other ongoing works.

In the meantime . . .

What would people be interested in seeing moving forward? Rather than picking things up right when Elise wakes, I'm considering doing a small time skip. Nothing crazy, but it may make more sense to give an overview of XYZ before the next important event. But for all of you who have enjoyed the ride thus far, I'd love to hear what you've most appreciated, what you'd like to see more of, and so on.

Comment below to your hearts' content!

Much love,
Lady Lucia

P.S. I'll be posting the first arc in its entirety on my website today, for anyone who wants access to the whole thing without comments and such between parts.