Removing the restriction for ENM stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Removing the restriction for ENM stories

Post by Girlspns »

Hey folks, I have been seeing people asking for the restriction of ENM being only done by girls to be removed, and I honestly don't have any strong opinions regarding it, so while it'd be more difficult to change the name of the place thanks to the URL, please consider this restriction gone; I already removed the mention of it from the forum description.
underdog_13

Re: Removing the restriction for ENM stories

Post by underdog_13 »

You might as well change the description on the header of this page: "A board for stories about girls pantsing and stripping others or getting pantsed and stripped"
And let me say: I'm not a fan of ENM stories, but I think there's is demand for this topic, and this forum seems an appropriate place for them.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Yeah, I missed those since I was using dark mode, fixed it.

But the restriction wasn't really against ENM stories (those were already here), but rather who was doing the stripping, that's all.
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Girlspns wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:58 pm Hey folks, I have been seeing people asking for the restriction of ENM being only done by girls to be removed … please consider this restriction gone; I already removed the mention of it from the forum description.

Wow, thank you so much Girlspns! That is honestly such good news :)

Yes, I figured the url too tricky to change but just dropping the word ‘girls’ on the homepage makes an enormous difference and I appreciate it hugely.

I think some of us who have come over to this site from a more ENM-oriented background have felt a little apprehensive, not wanting to rock the boat or tread on toes. I am so incredibly happy and relieved to hear this is not the case and that boy / boy stories may also find their home here.

So I’d like to give my sincere thanks for this kind and generous accommodation for those readers, like me, who prefer the boys :P

Bobby
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

Yes, thank you girlspns. Much appreciated. I'll feel a lot more confident here now.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I appreciate the change in the Board description.
I will continue to have girls involved in the stripping of boys, but now I can add some more ways to how Embarrassment can be
brought about in naked male situations. Many of my stories already had both boys and girls involved in humiliating one or more boys.

I've written a screenplay where two boys are good friends and have some events are ENM (amazingly written with a mainstream
US audience in mind...not an easy thing to do). I will now be able to post sections of that screenplay (changed to prose writing) in the original
way it was written rather than having to turn one of the characters into a teenage girl.

I'm very happy with this. Thank you Girlpns.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Girlspns wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:58 pm Hey folks, I have been seeing people asking for the restriction of ENM being only done by girls to be removed, and I honestly don't have any strong opinions regarding it, so while it'd be more difficult to change the name of the place thanks to the URL, please consider this restriction gone; I already removed the mention of it from the forum description.
As someone who enjoys stripping and humiliation of both genders (and by both genders), I'm extremely happy with this update. Your open-mindedness and flexibility is much appreciated, and will contribute to making this great board even better.

As a relative newcomer here, I have come to appreciate the comments and support from the members and readers that frequent this site. I really feel like the closing of the sites I've been involved with was a blessing in disguise, and that I have found a good home here.
switch87

Post by switch87 »

Girlspns wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:58 pm Yeah, I missed those since I was using dark mode, fixed it.
Sorry for the off-topic question but is dark mode something only moderators can get? I have spent ages trying (and failing :oops:) to work out how to view girlspns on dark mode. It would make a huge difference to me (I do most of my reading at night and the fact that I can't get dark mode on here effectively forces me to go elsewhere).

Could add something to the FAQ if I am missing something obvious?
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

switch87 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:57 pm
Girlspns wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:58 pm Yeah, I missed those since I was using dark mode, fixed it.
Sorry for the off-topic question but is dark mode something only moderators can get? I have spent ages trying (and failing :oops:) to work out how to view girlspns on dark mode. It would make a huge difference to me (I do most of my reading at night and the fact that I can't get dark mode on here effectively forces me to go elsewhere).

Could add something to the FAQ if I am missing something obvious?
There are browser extentions that do that for all websites you want. Just search for "dark mode" at the extentions option on your browser and you can install one of them, and then you can use it any site you want.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

That could be cool, could open possibilities for different kinds of stories. Like I think it could be cool to see EN Both in the same story.