Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Themarble

Re: Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:44 pm
Here's my secret, free of charge. When a story pops into your head, go ahead and write it down, even if its just an outline. Letting it rattle around inside your brain will sap way more energy long term than what you spent putting it into words. Unfortunately, that tactic might have backfired with this story. Now, I can't stop thinking about Episode II - Revenge of the Tharson. :lol:
It's definitely good to see that you are very much here to stay (:. I still need to read this story but I will get to it I and I have no doubt that it will be as good as your other stories. Outlines? I wonder what ideas popped into your head that made you write each and every one of your stories. They are all similar with the same fact they all get nude but way different when it comes to the protagonist and the situations they find themselves in. From what I have seen there is Rachel, Lucy and now Caroline.Anyways, I will get to reading this.

Edit: Just finished reading and it was very good. I like the dynamic of a girl growing up and and no one is the reason she ends up naked other than the fog in her brain. For Rachel it was a man behind the scenes, Lucy it is her desire and need for dares and for Caroline it is her brain. What fun dynamics.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

ElvenStrider wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:02 pm I too am hoping for more caroline, I almost feel a character like this could make a great multi-short story character, like erica of the past, dozens of short, contained stories of her confusion based exposure.
Hey, I actually have a story idea like that!

Title: Can't Catch a Break
Inspiration: ENF stories

Synopsis:
Michelle Deerington must be cursed. How else could she explain it? She doesn't know where it came from or what she did to deserve it, but all she knows is that she can't seem to escape it. They say nothing is certain in life. But that's not entirely true for Michelle. As long as she can remember, she has been absolutely certain of one thing. No matter what she does, Hunter always ends up seeing her naked.

Even when they were little kids, Hunter and Michelle were best friends and played together frequently. Thinking back, she could remember being naked around him in some of her earliest and happiest memories - not that it mattered much at that age. They even used to bathe together as little kids.

As they got older and became aware of their own bodies, the baths ended and Hunter started paying closer attention to what he wore around her. Michelle grew more self-conscious as well and resolved to be more careful about exposing her body to every boy, including Hunter. But her curse simply refused to cooperate. No matter how hard she tried, something seemed to always happen that would leave her naked and exposed to her friend.

The embarrassing pattern continued through her teenage years and into adulthood with Hunter being intimately treated to every developmental growth stage her body went through.

She should have been proud of the beautiful woman she grew into. But how could a girl possibly form a nominal self-esteem about her body when she is forced to share every intimate detail of its development with the same boy over and over her whole life? It's like she and Hunter were co-owners of her own body!

The poor girl just can't catch a break. Even as an adult, the curse has affected both her social and her professional lives. Michelle has lost count of the myriad ways she has been improbably stripped just in time for Hunter to come walking randomly around the corner. Even the mere mention of his name causes her to shudder.

She suffers PTSD, avoiding any place that has burned her before; including public gyms and other places with communal changing areas, the nearest college campus, the fire department, and a local petting zoo. She can't even enter a department store changing room without breaking out in a cold sweat. She can't go on vacations anymore, not after she got stranded naked somewhere only to have none other than Hunter show up and rescue her. And while there are plenty of interested suitors, even in her late twenties, she can't bring herself to try dating because of the constant dread of her next exposure hanging over her.

She has tried everything and is at her wit's end. When her therapist lets it slip that she doesn't really believe in curses, Michelle snaps. Turning her back on therapy, she quits her job and sells all her possessions, putting one final effort into breaking the curse for good. She is convinced it's the only chance she will ever have at living a normal life.

Will Michelle's desperate gambit uncover some supernatural origin that will lead her to a solution? Or is she simply fated to keep suffering this cruel curse for the rest of her life? Read on to find out!

Themes: this story plays out and jumps around over a long time period with flashbacks going back decades to Michelle and Hunter's early childhood. It is a pure ENF story with lots of forced exhibitionism and exposure.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

So, Hunter always sees Michelle naked, but Hunter never is the one to strip her.
It's the female friends of Michelle who constantly found creative ways to get Michelle naked, and Hunter just comes along at the wrong time.
Seems to me Michelle keeps picking the wrong girl-friends, and she should just hang out in Hunters room.
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

Please continue this story. I, and I suspect a lot of others too, want to see where this goes from here, especially with Caroline going back to school.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Did this one get enough engagement for a sequel? I would very much love to see this one go on :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Not yet…
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Would love to see more Caroline. Especially after roaming the halls naked on the first day of school. I would also like to see how Mom and the teachers interact as adults. Definitely many ways to go from here.