Shannon's Dignity By nwo4life1949

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Shannon's Dignity By nwo4life1949

Post by Darky »

The day started out just like any other would, a typical Tuesday at Wayne valley high, at least that's how it started. Shannon Marks had just sat down at an empty lunch table, her most recent match test still lingering on her mind.

"Hopefully I did ok" she thought to herself, going over every question in her mind. Shannon was a smart girl, not the class genius, but certainly no slacker when it came to school work. Every day she worked hard, and as proud of her work as she was, there was a bit of regret in it. Somehow, Shannon always seems to help out her classmates....well, not so much help, as much as they take her class and homework on occasion, and copy it for their benefit. Maybe she should feel proud that everyone wants to copy her work, knowing she's right practically all the time, but the guilt of it all kept that pride at bay. She often thought about intentionally handing in a bad assignment, skipping her homework entirely, maybe forcing the others in her classes to actually step up and DO the work she did, but she couldn't risk bringing her grades down. "Not like Tasha would let me get away with it" she said to herself, musing about the possibility of her classmates struggling to complete their homework before their teacher asked for it to be handed in.

Tasha Jordan was somewhat of a bully towards Shannon, has been as long as she can remember, leading all the way back to middle school. Shannon could never quite figure it out, she was nice and well liked by everybody, but Tasha always seemed to have some sort of grudge towards her. An occasional shove, her backpack emptied in the hallway, even a passing threat was Tasha's typical treatment of Shannon, alongside her friends Melanie Walker and Pamela Simms, Shannon's day to day was a nightmare. Tasha's tactics were growing more and more aggressive, the taking of her classwork and spreading it among their class being the biggest thing to date, Shannon feared what could possibly be next. What did she do to deserve this? Tasha only seems to bully her and her alone, what was it about her that made her such a target? in no way was she the head of her class, and nowhere near a teachers pet. As the usual "Why me?" thoughts ran through her mind, Tasha and her cohorts sat alongside her at her table, with Pamela on her right, Melanie on her left, and Tasha seated right across from Shannon.

"So, I hope you got that test right.." said Tasha, a slight smirk on her lips, "..Because I can tell you that I have NO intention of failing that class". Tasha then snapped her fingers, Shannon saw Melanie from her peripheral pull out a piece of folded paper and hand it to Tasha. As Tasha unfolded the paper and placed it down on the table, Shannon looked in shock as she saw the very math test she had just finished, and handed in, just last period, Her name in black ink right at the top. She reached for it, only for Tasha to pull it slightly out of her grasp

"What are you doing with that?" she demanded, careful to keep her voice down so not to get too much attention from teachers or other students.

"Careful sweetie, Im not sure how you'll explain your test sitting here. I'm just gonna go over your answers and make sure we came to the same conclusions" Tasha said playfully, brushing her shoulder length brunette hair from her shoulder, Melanie and Pamela laughing subtly.

Shannon was in disbelief, how was this happening, AGAIN, and now it was a test, mere moments after she had handed it in. "What is your issue?! why do you constantly do this to me? what have I done to you?" Shannon asked, crossing her arms to her chest in frustration.

"Simple" scoffed Tasha, "Because I can", she placed Shannon's test in front of her and pulled out her own, every question left blank. Tasha grabbed a pen from her bag and started to read over Shannon's answers, with her head slightly down, she peered up at Shannon and asked "What are you gonna do about it?" before lowering her eyes back to the stolen test.

"I wish I knew!" Shannon snapped in response, "If I knew something, anything, could make you guys leave me alone forever, I'd do it in a heartbeat!" Shannon said through her gritted teeth before slumping back in her chair, seemingly giving up her struggle. Tasha looked up from the test, and exchanged looks with Pamela and Melanie, the three seemingly communicating telepathically as each seemed to come to the same idea.

"maybe there is" said Melanie as she passed her glance from her cohorts to Shannon, before looking down at her recently manicured nails.

"Yeah, maybe we can make some sort of deal" said Pamela as she leaned her gave from Shannon to Tasha, whose pen had stopped duplicating the answers on the completed test. "What do you think, Tasha?" Pamela asked, Tasha placed the pen down and put her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her fingertips, contemplating the idea. One eyebrow slowly pointed up on Tasha's face, her lips once again curled into a smirk.

"I think I have an idea, do you see that trash can over there" Said Tasha, her eyes looking to the left of the table. Shannon turned her head slightly, looking at the trash can in question. It was just an average sized trashcan, maybe about four feet high with a black trash bag liner, it sat a little over nine feet away from their lunch table. "How about a challenge?" asked Tasha, her eyes turning back to Shannon's, "How about we ball up some pieces of paper, and you try and throw them from here, into the trash can over there" Tasha suggested. Melanie reached down under the table and grabbed Shannon's backpack, pulling three pieces of paper roughly from her binder, and handed them to Tasha.

"Hey!" Shannon yelped, "You could have asked" she said as she grabbed her backpack away from Melanie. Shannon watched as Tasha balled up the paper into three separate balls, placing them in a line on the table between them while Melanie and Pamela moved their chairs to sit next to Tasha on the opposite side of the table. Shannon looked down at the three paper balls, then back to the trash can, then back to Tasha, trying to figure out what possible challenge she would be tasked with. The three girls all began whispering to each other, holding their hands to their mouths so Shannon wouldn't be able to make out anything, an occasional giggle between them followed by a shady look from the group towards Shannon, who was now a bit nervous as to what they were discussing.

Shannon spoke up, "what are....", But before she could finish, Tasha interrupted by saying "OK, We've got it. Were gonna have you play a little game".

Tasha picked up one of the paper balls and held it at eye level, making sure Shannon got a good look. "Your going to have three chances" Tasha started, shaking the ball in her hand, "all you have to do is toss one of these into that trash can, just one, and if you can do that, You'll get what you want, We'll leave you alone for good. But if you miss all three times..." Tasha then tossed a ball towards the can, but it fell short, nowhere near going into the can as it hit and rolled on the floor to a stop. "...Then we win, and we get what we want", Tasha and her cohorts smiled, their hands now folded on top of the table, awaiting Shannon's reply.

"What would you want?" questioned Shannon, a puzzled look on her face had the girls absolutely tickled, Pamela and Melanie laughed as Tasha tried to quiet them down, all while chuckling herself.

"We were thinking that you do all of our homework for the rest of the year" said Tasha, Shannon nodded with understanding

"Figures, but if that's what its going to take" Shannon replied, reaching out and grabbing the paper ball from the floor. The trio started to chuckle again, Shannon once again had a puzzled look on her face as Melanie spoke up. "Actually, that's what we WERE thinking, but we came up with something much more......rewarding".

Rewarding? as cryptic as that description was, Shannon knew it couldn't be good, after all, they wouldn't turn down a free pass to good grades. "What do you guys want, then?" questioned Shannon, placing the paper ball on the table with the others.

Tasha cleared her throat, her eyes locked with Shannon's as she gave her the answer she THOUGHT she wanted. "If we win, we get your dignity" said Tasha as she reached out, and pulled each paper ball towards her.

"What do you mean, "My Dignity?" asked Shannon. Tasha handed a ball to Melanie, and another to Pamela, before picking up the last one for herself.

"The stakes will be high on your end, think of it in three parts" said Melanie, pulling her arm back, preparing to toss the ball to Shannon. "First, You strip completely naked" said Melanie, the ball casually tossed towards the now dumbfounded Shannon, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Pamela picked up the second ball, and much like Melanie, lobbed it across the table towards Shannon, "Second, we keep your clothes" said Pamela with a giggle as the ball landed in front of Shannon, her face had gone white as if she'd seen a ghost.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Strip Naked? They keep her clothes? she looked and noticed that she only had two of the paper balls, Tasha still had the third, and apparently the third part of their plan was about to be revealed.

Tasha picked up the ball, and looked towards Shannon, tossing the ball up and down to herself as she revealed the final part of their master plan to an already bewildered Shannon, "The final part, is that you masturbate, all the way to orgasm, right in front of us" Tasha said as she playfully tossed the ball towards Shannon. Completely in shock, the ball sailed right into her nose, snapping her out of the haze she had been in since hearing their deal for her dignity.

"There's no fucking way" Shannon said in disgust, "You guys are nuts, forget this" she said as she started to gather her things, pushing the chair out from behind her with great force. As she turned to leave, her backpack slung over her shoulder, Tasha called after her.

"Unless you want us to turn this test back in, and show the teacher that you've been helping us cheat for the past few months, you'll agree to the conditions".

She stopped dead in her tracks, she knew she couldnt go anywhere, they had her where they wanted her and she knew it. "please" Shannon said, her voice quivering in desperation, "Dont make me do this, there has to be something else", she kept hold of her bag, but stopped in her tracks.

Tasha, melanie and pamela all seemed to shake their heads in unison, denying shannon any hope of an altered deal. Melanie rose from her chair and walked over to shannon's former seat, bringing it back to the table so shannon could participate in their little game. Shannon looked at the table, and the three paper balls sitting on it, such small and tiny objects now had complete control of her destiny. Her chair was placed back, and melanie moved back to her seat among her duo of friends, She looked up and noticed that her little outburst had gotten the attention of some of the students in the lunchroom, feeling even more awkward than before with the feeling that everyone knew what was at stake.

Tasha stretched her arm in a welcoming way, motioning for shannon to come back. She didnt know what to do, so many thoughts whirling around in her head, could she really risk losing her dignity in such a way, just for the chance of Tasha and her friends leaving her alone for good? With the possibility of blackmail hanging over her head, she had no other option. Tasha smiled as she saw shannon's bag slump to the floor, and their contestant slowly return to her chair. This was it, this was the moment Tasha had been waiting for, if Shannon was going to play, it showed that she would for sure fulfill the bet, and just the thought of this poor, pathetic girl in her most vulnerable state was as exciting as christmas for a child.

Shannon took her seat, and just stared at the three paper balls, all she had to do was make one, just one, she tried to convince herself that it could be done.

"Go ahead" said tasha, nodding towards the set of paper balls, "pick one and lets get started".

Shannon reached for the closest of the three while pamela chimed in, "Its all or nothing, hopefully nothing", the three girls laughed.

For the first time, Shannon felt so uncomfortable under her own clothes, as if they were invisible, just the thought of losing them and being on display for these three made her feel more naked than she's ever been. She picked up the first ball, and turned towards the trash can, and was reminded by Tasha what was at stake.

"all you have to do is get one to go in, but if you miss all three...it'll be time to unzip and *laughs* explore".

Shannon gulped as the girls laughed, she had to make just one, and hopefully, this would be it. She gripped the ball in her hand, it was light, so she needed to put a bit of power behind her throw. she reached her arm back, judged the distance, and with one deep breath, launched the ball towards the trash can.

All four girls watched as the ball sailed through the air, and right over the trash can, landing on the floor behind it. Shannon's heart sunk, she only had two chances left, her three tormentors laughing at her failed attempt.

"Nice toss" joked melanie, "you can forfeit now if you like".

Shannon's hand trembled as she grabbed the second ball, once again turning towards the trash can. Tasha, melanie and pamela all started a drum roll on their side of the table, it was subtle enough that the other students wouldnt hear it, but loud enough that it started to distract Shannon.

Shannon shot them a look, but the girls wouldnt be stopped, they knew what they were doing, and Shannon just tried to continue anyway, the drumming rocking her concentration just enough to cause the second ball to fall short of its desired target, Shannon went cold as the three girls clapped and celebrated with each other, she only had one chance left, and it didnt look good.

The third ball slid across the table, and stopped just in front of shannon, she looked at it as if it were a loaded gun.

"Go on, the excitement is killing me!" said tasha, a giant smile on her face as the others continued to laugh.

She grabbed the ball and looked over as Melanie and pamela were wiggling their fingers, as if they were fingering an invisible girl on the table in front of them.

"Look" shannon pleaded, "Cant we just end it at the stripping, I cant....you know....in front of you!"

Tasha placed a hand each on pamela's and melanies, lowering them to the table. "Sorry, but you agreed to the deal, you lose, your clothes are ours AND we get an orgasmic display!" Tasha said, barely getting the words out a midst
the laughter escaping through each word break.

Shannon eyed the trash can for what seemed like forever, gripped the ball tight, and tossed it with every hope inside of her body.

what happened next, would stay in shannon's head for years to come. Seemingly in slow motion, the ball left her hand and flew towards the trash can. The height of the ball, coupled with its speed, seemed like a sure shot to go in, shannon was filled with momentary joy, it seemed like she would make that one shot that she needed. As the ball reached the can, it descended rapidly, shannon's hopes with it. The ball, however, hit the tip of the rim of the can before shooting up slightly, it looked as if it was going in. At that exact moment, another student had opened the door to enter the lunch room, and a slight and barely noticeable gust of air came in from the outer halls, but that small, seemingly non existent patch of air was just enough to push the ball slightly to the right of its intended destination, so instead of landing inside of the can, ensuring shannon would retain her dignity, it landed on the rim of the can once again, before finally rolling off and onto the floor, with a squeal of enjoyment from Tasha, Pamela and Melanie.

"No..." Shannon said in disbelief, her head getting light at the realization that she was going to be exposed, ALL OF HER, was going to be exposed, and there was nothing she could do.

"I cant believe it!" exclaimed melanie, high fiving pamela and tasha, "we get a show" she said with a smile.

"That we do girls, that we do" agreed Tasha.

All of the girls now looked upon the defeated shannon, she couldnt believe what was happening, Tasha and the girls all got up and started to leave the table, leaving the shannon alone to think about her loss, Tasha looked back to her fallen foe.

"we have two more periods to go through, after that, I want you to meet us by the gym at the end of the day, you can pay up then"

The girls then laughed as they walked away, the lunch bell rang, signaling that it was time to get to their next class. Shannon picked up her things, and slowly made her way out into the hall, onto the last two periods before her modesty and dignity were taken away from her.

The last two periods of her day were perhaps the fastest in the history of her life. Though a typical class lasts about forty five minutes, with her head so focused on the upcoming spectacle she was sure to be, the time slew by so rapidly that the end of the day was here.

Shannon stayed in her last class after the rest of the students had left, she wanted to try and delay what was coming for as long as she could, before Tasha and the others came looking for her. She stood up, and looked at herself in a nearby mirror at the back of the class. Her shoulder length blonde hair sat on her shoulders, her green sleeveless shirt holding somewhat tightly to her torso, stopping at the belt line of her black jeans, supported by her pearl white belt. She peered down at her sneakers as they started their journey out of the room, it was time to pay up for the deal she was forced to make.

She took her time, her hope's were to make sure nobody saw her meeting tasha and her friends, for fear that they may follow them and see what she was about to do. Shannon made it to the main lobby of the school, the gym was around the corner, where Tasha was surely waiting.

She took a deep breath and turned the corner, and without fail, there stood tasha, pamela and Melanie, all with Cheshire like grins over their faces. They dressed similarly enough, each with a white clouse under a colored vest with a matching plaid skirt, Tasha in green, Melanie in red and pamela in blue, coupled with matching knee high black boots, a typical high school clique of popular girls, but today the stereotype was lost on shannon as she got closer.

Tasha motioned to Pamela and melanie to open the gym doors as she welcomed shannon, "We were beginning to think you werent coming....well, not coming YET anyway" she said jokingly as shannon stopped in her tracks, mere feet from the doors to her fate.

"Please, its bad enough that I agreed to these conditions, dont joke about it" shannon pleaded, "Cant we do something else, anything else?"

she looked to Tasha, who with an unsympathetic tone simply said "Sorry, but no, we've been waiting for this since lunch, and I cant disappoint everyone". Tasha then grabbed the strap of shannons backpack and slid it from her shoulder, taking it and placing it on the floor of the hall, "You wont be needing this, come on" she said as she took shannon by the arm and led her into the gym.

As they entered through the doors, shannon turned her head to tasha, "What did you mean by everyone?" Shannon asked nervously, as she looked back to see pamela and Melanie closing the gym doors behind them.

"them" Tasha said, motioning to a small crowd of fellow students waiting on the bleachers of the gym, all seated and waiting for what they seemingly were alerted to by the girls between lunch and now.

Shannon looked in horror as she saw people she knew, at least fifty, all waiting for her, they all turned and looked as tasha led her victim to the center of the court, where a few blue wrestling mats were stacked together, slightly elevated by one another to seem like a stage of sorts for her upcoming "performance".

The students start to cheer as they saw the show was going to start, and Shannon tried to back out and run, but with Tasha holding onto her arm, and Melanie and Pamela right behind them, there was nowhere for her to go. They reached the center of the court, hundreds of eyes Leering at shannon in anticipation, pamela and Melanie motioned to the crowd to settle down, they couldnt risk getting any faculty attention, after all, this wasnt a sanctioned school event.

Tasha then released shannons arm, and turned her to face tasha, Pamela and melanie taking their seats among the crowd.

Tasha brushed a bit of shannon's hair out of her eyes softly, in a nurturing way, "Ok Shannon, its time. first, lets get these clothes off, you wont need them anymore today" she scoffed as she backed up, and sat on a chair nearby.

Shannon shook with fear, she looked at the now quiet gym, knowing they were all waiting to see every inch of her.

"Its ok" she heard tasha say from the side, "Nobody is here to hurt you, nobody is going to touch you, their all here to see you fulfill your obligations. So, take off your clothes so we can get to step two".

Shannon's head was spinning, she kept looking for a way out. something, anything, but sadly, there was nothing. She was trapped, and only one thing was going to get her out.

As nervous as she was, her instincts seemingly kicked in like a fight or flight syndrome, she looked down and shuffled her feet out of her sneakers, as each was kicked off, she lifted each leg up to take off her socks. With her socks and shoes on the gym floor, she felt her bare feet on the cold hardwood floor, she nervously fumbled with the button on her jeans, after a few seconds, she had them undone and had her hand on her zipper.

She looked up at all the others, watching her every move, boys and girls alike were watching intently as she moved her zipper down. Her hands moved from her hips and started to push down, an audible gasp could be heard in the audience, they were in as much disbelief as shannon was, her pants her coming off, along with the rest of her clothing. The waistline of her jeans sank lower and lower, past her thighs and down her slim, toned legs to the floor where they stopped.

Melanie stepped forward from the crown and knelt down next to shannon, "Here, I'll Help" said melanie as she held the jeans in place so shannon could begrudgingly step out of them. Melanie giggled as she picked up the discarded jeans and collected shannons shoes and socks before disappearing into the crowd once again.

"Thats right", shannon thought to herself, not only do I have to degrade myself, but theyre keeping my clothes, How am I going to get home?", the stress was getting to her, now pants less, she was visibly starting to fall apart in her head, Pamela quickly came through the crowd and put her hands on shannon's shoulders, trying to calm her down.

"Its ok, Its ok, dont freak out" said pamela, rubbing shannons shoulders.

"easy for her to say" shannon thought, "She doesnt have to take off her clothes in a room full of...."

her thoughts were interrupted by pamela's hands moving down to the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up.

"Cmon" she said in shannons ear, "It will all be over before you know it", the shirt was lifted up and rested above her bra, her black matching underwear was now on full display to this crowd. Pamela then grabbed each arm of shannons at the wrist and moved them up above her head, and then slid the shirt up the rest of the way and off. She was now in her underwear, in front of a large portion of the student body.

She looked back to look for pamela, but she was already gone with her shirt. Left in just her underwear, the realization that her upcoming orgasm was closer than ever before, she just stood there, looking around at everyone looking back at her.

The crowd started to get restless, a slight commotion was starting to erupt, maybe if she waited long enough, a teacher would come and investigate and save her from this mess, but no, the crowd fell silent as they saw tasha's hand raise up, her possible escape plan thwarted before it even began.

Tasha stood up from her chair and walked towards shannon, their eyes locked with each other, one fully clothed in tasha, the other barely clothed in shannon. The clumping sound of her boots on the floor had a sobering effect on shannon, wondering what tasha could possibly have in store for her now.

"Listen" tasha began to say in a whispering tone, "You agreed to this, now either you go ahead and lose the bra and panties, or I'll do it for you, either way, your clothes are coming off" shannons eyes began to water, she held them back as best she could in response to tasha's threat. "and if you keep stalling, I'll have someone here fuck you instead!"

shannons head went light again, could she be serious? she couldnt take the risk, as embarrasing as this was going to be, she would rather do herself in than for someone to have their way with her in front of everyone. her hands trembled as they reached back and fumbled with the clasp on her bra, after a few agonizing moments, her C sized breasts felt loose as the bra went limp on her shoulders. each strap was slowly lowered off of each shoulder. She covered them as best she could with her left arm, while now holding the bra in her right, an eerie hush fell over the crowd at the sight of shannon's now naked breasts.

tasha reached out, requesting the bra, which shannon then tossed over, landing perfectly in her hand, much like how she wished that last paper ball would have done in the trash can earlier.

"Nice toss" said tasha, "Now, Panties off honey, lets see what you've been hiding from everyone" she said as she placed the bra near her purse on the floor.

This was it, her final piece of clothing was to be removed, her trembling hands raised up to her waistband, her thumbs hooked inside as she heard the voices of Tasha, melanie, pamela and soon the student body following suit, a count down.

10....9...she started to push her hands down, the top of her ass crack coming into view

8....7....6.... her waistband now below her crotch, her small landing strip in full view of the crowd.

5.....4....3.... her panties fell to her knee, she stood up and let gravity do the rest

2....1....the panties now lay at her feet, and tears began to subtly flow from her eyes

the crowd kept their celebration short, still trying not to attract attention from any lingering teachers, Tasha then stood up to collect her prize.

Shannon didnt bother covering herself at this point, what
was the use? though she was now on public display for her peers, what was to come next was going to be harder to live down.

Tasha walked forward and picked up the panties, held them up in front of shannon and said "there we go, now, parts one and two are out of the way since we have your clothes, but now, the showstopper is here"

tasha then turned and walked back to her seat, but instead of sitting down, she grabbed her purse and pulled out towel, but something was wrapped in it, and shannon had a startling feeling that she knew exactly what it was.

tasha turned around as she placed shannon's panties with her bra, and walked back over towards her naked, vulnerable victim. Tasha placed her hand on shannons bare back, and motioned towards the blue mats in front of her.

Shannon stepped onto the mat, her bare feet pressing into the soft material, looking down at what tasha had in her hands.

Tasha then opened the towel to reveal an unopened dildo, about six inches in length,sealed in plastic, ready for her to use.

Shannon looked up at tasha in horror, but tasha simply put her hand on shannons shoulder and said "this is it, the towel is obviously for after, but this little guy is to help you out, dont worry, he's yours after today, but by the look of it, it wont take long"

Shannon looked down and noticed that her nipples were rock hard, and that her pussy was wet, upon seeing this, her shock of what was happening was wearing off, and the excitement and arousal of all of this public exposure was starting to effect her.

tasha placed the dildo in her hands and simply backed off of the mats, allowing shannon to take center stage. Shannon was quivering, with both fear and excitement, her pussy was throbbing now, aching for something, anything to ease its arousal with just a few strokes.

She knelt down, and laid back on the mats, her sexual needs taking over, she took one last look at all the prying eyes of her peers, watching her in her most intimate moment, but her vision was so clouded, they didnt matter to her anymore, she needed to do this.

"what is coming over me?" she said to herself, she wasnt an overly sexual person, but this, being naked, her legs now spread and her pussy dripping with anticipation, everyone looking at her was enough to turn her into a purely sexual being.

she moved the dildo down, the crowd seemingly leaning forward in their seats to get the best possible view as insertion was imminent.

she took one last look at tasha, the head of the dildo resting right against her pussy, her distressed look was enough for tasha, as she simply said "do it".

It was at this moment, that shannon closed her eyes and moved the dildo into her pussy, as wet as she was, it went in without a single issue. She began moving it back and forth, over and over, and the pleasure was mounting so quickly.

Tasha watched as shannon, writhing on her back, sweat dripping from her onto the mats, her legs spread and pleasuring herself with most of her classmates watching her, had a sense of pride that she got what she wanted, shannon was utterly humiliated. She motioned to Pamela and Melanie, and with shannons clothes in their bags, made their way towards the doors of the gym.

Shannon was gyrating her hips now, grinding into the dildo as much as she could, she could feel every eye on her naked body as she rubbed her tits with her free hand, rapidly moving the dildo with the other, and then, with a look to the side, saw her three tormentors, the ones who caused her to be in this position, halfway out of the door with her clothes, she looked at them smile as a wave of ecstasy came over her, she then had the biggest orgasm of her young life, right there in the school gym.

She moaned and her whole body trembled as even her toes curled at the sheer power of her forced exhibitionism inspired orgasm. She pulled the dildo out completely, and laid limp on the gym mats, her head to the side, she watched as Tasha, Melanie and pamela laughed to themselves and left the gym, the doors closing behind them.

As she laid there on the sweat covered mats, her pussy now satisfied, and her sexually fueled humilation over, she watched as the rows of bleachers emptied the gym, leaving her alone, naked, and satisfied.

She waited a moment, used the towel to clean herself up, and stood up on her weakened legs. Now came the bigger problem, her clothes were gone, how was she going to get home? She stood there and thought for a moment, remembering that the girl's locker room was directly under the gym, accessible by a door at the far end. She made her way over, pushed open the door and made her way downstairs, her naked shadow cast on the walls as she made her way to her locker.

she cautiously peered around each corner, making sure nobody would catch her, and then ran to her locker and opened it to find her school workout uniform waiting for her. It wasnt much, a tshirt and some cotton shorts, and an old pair of running shoes.

She got dressed and made her way back into the gym, she walked through to the other side and looked down at the mats, they were drenched, and the dildo rested on top. She looked around, picked the dildo up and walked it over to the trash can.

She held it there for a moment, thinking about the experience she just had, and had a change of heart. As humiliating as what just happened was, knowing she would never live this down for perhaps the rest of her life, it was still the strongest orgasm she had ever had, and just thinking about it now gave her a slight chill of excitement down her spine.

She decided to keep it, after all, it may come in handy some other time on a lonely night, she worked her way to the door to the gym and opened it, her backpack sat there, waiting for her like an old friend.

Shannon opened the main zipper on her bag and began to stuff her new toy into her bag, when she noticed her test sitting in her bag, She smiled to herself, thinking that maybe now that she had suffered the ultimate humiliation at the hands of tasha and her friends, the worst was behind her. As she packed her bag up and prepared to leave, she took a deep breath and prepared herself, because every day after this would be filled with ridicule, rumors and jokes about what had happened, but no matter what, she would face it with her head held high