Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Lefanto

Re: Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 6)

Post by Lefanto »

We get an insight into how it all began and what the girls' motives are. It's still not that clear what Mrs. Masters motives are. Poor Seth, hopefully he will have some orgasms that are more pleasurable. :mrgreen:
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Wow another brilliant chapter, and even though it was mostly just set in Seths room so much happened.

I enjoyed the little bit of detail we get to Justins homelife and how sad and unhappy it is. Gives a bit of an explanation as to why he is how he is, a mean bully. Most bullies come from similar backgrounds. Nice little touch that, even if it isn't followed up on it's nice to just add a bit of depth to one of the minor characters. I also loved the little explanation as to how the nurses club started and why Mrs Masters chose them. Fleshes out the world and makes it seem more real. Very nicely written.

As others have said, with so many people at the pool party and now so many people watching him jerk off online how much longer can this thing even be kept a secret? It must be close to breaking point now. Sara must be one of the few in school not to know, can't wait to see what happens when she does find out as surely she will eventually. I also think it would be a cool scene if Seths Mom were to walk in on him at some point in some humiliating position. Whether it's him jerking off or simply tenting his shorts with a big erection, that would be funny to see how Seth and Mrs Zinck would react to it.

Loved that we got to know another of the pills, and that the girls were going to have to milk him all day. Doesn't sound too bad to me :D Very intrigued by Emmett guessing the videos weren't approved by Mrs masters though. Is he correct? That could be very interesting if it isn't, would she be upset at the girls?

The Ring next. No idea what that could mean, as always i cannot wait!
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Justin had installed the cameras. But I wonder if Mrs. Masters deliberately granted him access to them or if that was an oversight.
dsweenz71

Re: Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 8)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Seth's High School Humiliation

Part 26: The Ring

Seth took a hot shower as the girls and Joseph headed downstairs to help Mr. and Mrs. Zinck prepare dinner. After a day of what felt like countless ejaculations, Seth came to the realization that he had spent it confined almost entirely to his bedroom. On the positive side, his last orgasm had felt on par with what they should feel like, and although his dick was red and irritated, his semen levels seemed to be back to standard. Having his prostate pounded by permanent markers of various sizes, and even two of Clementine’s fingers at one point in the afternoon had taken its own toll on his ass, and Seth found himself feeling a bit dirty and spent.

Seth’s blue pills were also wearing off, and the boy hoped that after a long shower he might actually feel relatively normal. Seth’s parents, who hadn’t seen him emerge from his bedroom all day, had yelled upstairs a bit ago, inviting both Marcy and Clementine to stay for dinner, with their eldest son’s continuous orgasms at their hands unbeknownst to them.

“What were you working on all day?” Mrs. Zinck asked Marcy, while filling a pot of water to boil.

Seth’s parents already knew he was involved in a club with Clementine, so Marcy didn’t exactly see a reason to lie. They’d never believe she’d come over to help a boy three years older than her with homework or an assignment or something like that. It would be better to stick with the club as a reason. “Well, we’re in the nurse’s association with Seth, as you know, and he agreed to help us out with a special experiment this afternoon.”

“What kind of experiment?” Mrs. Zinck asked instantly, with a note of curiosity in her voice.

Marcy thought quickly, coughing to buy a moment of time, and then picking up a potato to peel. She surely couldn’t admit that they had pumped Seth’s cock to ejaculation nearly a dozen times since the morning. “It was an experiment on… rest,” Marcy finally lied. “We haven’t been able to complete it at school, since Seth doesn’t have the time to take a rest there, you know?”

Mrs. Zinck smiled at Marcy, her expression now more unreadable, before nodding toward her other son. “Have you thought of recruiting Joseph as a second patient for your club? I’m sure he would be more than cooperative for you. He’s great for experiments.”

“That’s a wonderful idea,” Clementine teased, and she sneaked a look down at the small bulge in Joseph’s sweatpants. Joseph shook his head quickly, swallowing.

“No way! I could never… I plan to join the student council next year or something. I don’t need a bunch of girls poking me and…” With a look from Marcy, Joseph stopped. He had been about to say ‘taking off my clothes’, but it was probably best to avoid that detail.

“Now, now,” Mr. Zinck’s voice came from the kitchen door. He entered slowly, speaking in almost a whisper to the group. “It’s no secret what you all are doing with our Seth.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” Marcy stuttered, surprised. Had they been too loud with Seth all afternoon? It was absolutely possible, though they’d played some music to mask his moans.

“We met with Mrs. Masters the other day,” Mrs. Zinck finally relented. She couldn’t resist anymore. The couple had been keeping their secret of knowing since Wednesday, not allowed to tell anyone who didn’t already know. “We’ve been made aware of everything. It’s kind of important we are, don’t you think, since phase three is coming up? Phase three hasn’t started yet, has it?”

Marcy and Clementine shared bewildered looks, while Joseph just looked uncomfortable. He hadn’t missed the fact that if his parents did really know everything that Seth was being put through, they had just suggested that the girls recruit him too. He hoped they were joking, and that they didn’t actually mean it.

“No,” Marcy finally said. “I think it will start later this week, but it’s really… well, it’s not up to us.”

“Of course not. Just make sure to tell us when the final phase begins. And don’t let Seth know about us knowing. It will be better if he’s in the dark.” Mr. Zinck winked at the group as the sound of the shower stopping upstairs led to a topic change between the group. By the time Seth was dressed and downstairs, the group had begun to discuss the latest binge-worthy dating show, and dinner was well on its way to completion.

Seth woke up with a sense of fogginess in his head, familiar to the past Saturday. Just like before, he felt light and airy. A persistent optimism carried him through his morning routine, despite struggling to keep anything straight. At one point he used his toothbrush to comb his hair, and then he pulled boxers up over his pants before he realized he wasn’t allowed to wear any. As he redressed, he remembered that this amount of fogginess was just temporary. As Saturday went on, he had become a little more conscious and able to function. Even so, when his younger brother saw Seth in his state of foggy hypnosis, he suggested that he take the school bus rather than drive. Seth thought this was the best idea in the world.

What Seth really liked about this particular medication, whatever it was, was the confidence it gave him. He finally got enough brains together to choose his most stylish outfit. As he got onto the bus, he expected compliments on his fit, but was surprised to see most people dressed in their sleeping clothes. Plaid PJ pants and buttoned up casual bed-shirts were featured prominently on students all along the bus aisle. Seth knew it was a Monday, but that hardly seemed an adequate enough excuse not to change. His own head was foggy, and he’d remembered to put on clean clothes. So why had none of his peers done the same?

As Rowan entered the bus at the next stop, Seth did a double take. His friend was wearing a Spiderman t-shirt that you’d wear to go to sleep, with a matching pair of bed shorts. “Bruh, it’s PJ day! Spirit week! Did you forget?”

“Fuck,” Seth groaned, despite his upbeat mood. Spirit week came rushing back to him. He knew that as part of the basketball team, he was expected to participate in all aspects of spirit week. Coach White had reminded them of this at a number of points throughout the year.

“I’m sure it’s fine,” Rowan said, as they pulled into the school parking lot a few minutes later. “Just make sure you do everything else this week.”

Sara was a little more chastising when Seth got off the bus and walked up to meet her. She was wearing a full-on Dalmatian onesie and showed some annoyance that Seth had forgotten the theme of the day. After just a minute of scolding though, she broke into a wide smile. “I was going to try to convince you to change into this anyway,” she said, and pulled what looked to be a bundle of white fur from her bag.

“What is that?” Rowan asked with an incredulous tone from beside Seth, as he unfolded the mess of fur.

“It’s a white cat onesie! It matches mine. We’ll be dog and cat!” A small accessory fell from the bundle and Seth was dismayed to see a white and pink cat-ear headband, just as fuzzy as the outfit. Rowan couldn’t help falling into hysterics at this point.

“Uh, babe, it’s cute but… uh… I’m not sure it’s really my style.”

“Yeah, yeah, your image and all that. I know. But we’ll make a sexy dog and cat pair. You can’t even deny it! And you need PJs anyway.” Sara put on her best puppy dog eyes, which accented her outfit. “Please, just try it on, for me.”

The outfit was pretty atrocious, and under usual circumstances, Seth would not have said yes. However, through the fog in his head, and with his confidence boosted by capsule HS, he felt strangely compelled to make his girlfriend happy. “Okay,” he grinned, as Sara cheered excitedly. Rowan just looked at his friend sideways, rubbing his forehead. Then he shrugged and left the pair as they headed to the first-floor washrooms.

Seth entered the men’s room and chose the cubicle at the far end. He kicked off his sneakers, and then looked down at his clothing. He had chosen an outfit that made him feel fresh, but he was about to trade it in to look like… a literal pussy? He shook his head, slightly surprised when it actually made the negative thought disappear. Focus. Back to the task at hand.

Seth wasn’t sure if he was supposed to wear clothes under a onesie in school. Normally he’d be wearing underwear, but he still had a week left of not being allowed to wear them. He finally stripped both off his shirt and pants, folding them, slowly and neatly, before placing them in his backpack. As he climbed into the onesie, he noticed there was a butt flap in the bottom, connected to a long white tail. The flap was fastened with two large matching white buttons at the top. He’d definitely have to make sure that flap stayed just as it was.

I realize AI changes how Seth looks every time. I'm not a pro and can't fix this yet! But here is Seth in (what I imagine) the onesie to look like. Image generated by AI.

As he zipped up the front of the onesie, he heard someone enter the washroom. He waited, not sure if he wanted anyone to see him just yet in his new PJs. The person didn’t go to the urinal or a stall though, and didn’t seem to be washing their hands. Oh well, thought Seth, I can’t stay in here all day. He stepped out of the stall and found himself face to face with Emmett. The boy was wearing a too-tight PJ set with planets and stars all over them.

“Hey Seth,” the science nerd said. “Nice cat costume. I’m here to let you know that Mrs. Masters wants to see you in her office before the first bell. She told me to come with.”

As Seth exited the washroom, he looked around for Sara to tell her he had to see the principal, but she was gone. “Are you looking for your girlfriend? I told her she had to go to the spirit team room to put both your names forward for the best PJ award. There’s prizes being given out at lunch.”

“Oh,” Seth said distantly, not fully registering what Emmett was saying, but following him to the office regardless. A prize for him and Sara. That would be cool. His fogginess gave him such tunnel vision that he hardly absorbed the comments nearby as he walked behind Emmett.

"Is that Seth Zinck? On the prowl?"
"Here kitty, kitty, kitty?"
"Nice tail, pussy!"
"Meeeee-owwwww."

When Emmett and Seth arrived at the office, they were permitted right away to see Mrs. Masters.

“Mr. Zinck,” the woman addressed him smugly, but with his confidence today, it didn’t even matter to Seth. “I have summoned you here to follow up on some results from when the nurses took your vitals last week.”

“Okay?” Seth answered, a little distracted. There was a pleasant smell wafting in the window. Perhaps flowers, of some kind. It was almost summer, and the boy loved the smell that came with it.

The principal continued, realizing Seth’s distraction was likely a sign that he was under the influence of the hypnotic suggestibility medication for the day. “In any case, we will have to do some further tests while you’re calm and your heartbeat is at rest, as well as when it’s active. We want extensive testing to occur throughout a typical day. I have the perfect instrument for the job.” She pulled out a small purple ring that seemed to be made of some sort of rubber. She also set a small and flat black box next to it.

Emmett knew instantly that this device seemed far too low-tech to properly measure anything. If Mrs. Masters truly wanted to get a read on his heartbeat, she should have invested in a portable heart monitor. However, Emmett kept his mouth shut, curious at where it was all going, and also knowing it best not to cross Mrs. Masters and her plans.

“The ring device will go over your penile pulse point. It will vibrate at certain intervals, and when it does, you best leave it alone, because it’s taking measurements and doing its job. Take down that ridiculous cat outfit for a moment, and I’ll have Emmett make sure to put it on properly.”

Seth considered whether to comply for a moment but figured this demand wasn’t that bad, at least relative to some of the other things he’d done, and had done to him. Both people in the room had already seen him naked, and he wasn’t even being asked to strip completely. He unzipped down to the furthest point, and as he pulled out his penis, everyone, including him, was surprised to notice the boy was not sporting any sort of wood, as he normally would be.

“Mr. Zinck, did you take your blue pill today?”

Shit shit shit! He’d forgotten. In the haze of the effects of the white pill, the boy had walked right past the bottle on his desk. Mrs. Masters produced a replacement blue pill from inside of her desk, which she carefully ensured was swallowed by Seth. She informed him that a second one would be delivered later. She also said something about administering a punishment for neglectfulness, but Seth was too busy at this point watching Emmett adjust the ring to pay much attention to the lady. It was kind of funny to watch this boy touch his penis. His penis! In the hand of another boy! Even though he was straight! What a comedic sight.

“This,” Mrs. Masters held up the black box which Seth now realized was some sort of remote control, “Will be given to someone different during each period today. It has a variety of intensity settings and some other surprises. I will tell some students what it is for, but others will have no idea, and believe they are using it for something else.”

At this point, Mrs. Masters stood up and approached Seth, looking directly in his eyes. For the first time today, all feelings of confidence and optimism left Seth, and he understood the complete seriousness she was trying to convey. “You will NOT tell anyone what the remote is doing to you. Got it?”

Seth nodded, his head temporarily completely clear of fog. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, good,” Mrs. Masters smiled, returning to her desk. “Now zip up and try to get to class before that pill kicks in. Doesn’t look like you’ll be hiding too much today.”

Mrs. Masters slid a folded piece of paper across the desk to Emmett, along with the remote. “I need you to give the remote to the person written on this slip first, and then I’ll need you to find my assistant and send him here, please. I have to have a word with him.”

Part 27 - The Remote
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I know some openly hoped he'd be wearing less for PJ day, but I ask you to have patience and faith! The day is far from over. That is all I'll say for now ;)
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lugro

Post by lugro »

Woah! So Seth's parents know what's going on with him! This is a surprise for me! (A good one :lol:)

And yeah, i'm not sure he'll end the day dressed like that hahaha
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

lugro wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:26 am And yeah, i'm not sure he'll end the day dressed like that hahaha
Quite unfortunate if you're right, since he took the school bus today, isn't it ;)
lugro

Post by lugro »

dsweenz71 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:28 am Quite unfortunate if you're right, since he took the school bus today, isn't it ;)
Damn! I did not think about that!

I'm more and more addicted to this story! Good job! Haha
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Seth may start the day wearing a cat suit, but is suspect he may go home looking like a naked human.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Intriguing chapter with a pretty bombshell revelation!

So this chapter was still immensely fun to read but it functions as more of a setup chapter for the day and week ahead. It's PJ day and the start of spirit week and although in this chapter Seth mostly avoided big embarrassments, although I mean he did have to strip off in his headmasters office and have some other boy attach a ring around his penis, it set up a lot. So as things stand, Seth is currently at school, with no underwear on and wearing a cat onesie. He's just taken a blue pill so will have a massive erection very soon and his headmaster has put a remote controlled vibrating cock ring on him, with the remote handed to someone we don't know yet.

I mean wow, this could be Seths worst day yet. He's also taken the white pills so he's got less inhibitions and presumably could be manipulated to do more. Cannot wait to see what happens next. Who will have the remote? He's going to be tenting that onesie pretty badly i bet, will everyone notice?

As for the bombshell, Seth's parents know what is happening to him and are ok with it??? Genuinely shocking news to me. I suppose the parents just said it was phase three and never actually mentioned any specifics so maybe they don't really know? or am I reading too much into that and the bombshell is true and his Mom and Dad are in on it ? That would be huge.

Looking forward to The Website.
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

It's interesting news that Seth's parents know what's happening. Why did they obviously agree? Do they feel it's just some harmless teasing? Or is there another reason?
Can the cock ring be used to make Seth orgasm?