Stripped by Brats!! By Catholic School Girl

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Stripped by Brats!! By Catholic School Girl

Post by Darky »

I go to this catholic school where we are required to wear a school uniform. It consists of a shirt with tie, a skirt, long socks and black heels.

Anyway, last weekend I was told to baby sit my little brother who is eleven and a few of his friends while my parents went away. On Friday after school my parents left so I stayed in my school uniform not bothering to change and just watched TV in my room avoiding the gang of brats because they tend to be very annoying.

At one point I heard a disturbing ruckus downstairs followed by a loud crash. Running down to see what happened I saw that they had knocked a large ceramic potted plant over spilling dirt and broken pieces everywhere. Completely annoyed I asked my brother what happened and he just played dumb saying he didn't know. This made me even more aggravated so I grabbed him by the arm and swatted his butt hard a half dozen times telling him next time I'd pull his pants down and spank his bare butt right in front of everyone. He was so embarrassed and upset I swear he was about to cry right there on the spot. In the most motherly command tone I could muster I told the rest of the delinquents that they'd get the same too if there was anymore trouble. After, I went back to my room for some peace and quiet again.

An hour later my little brother came into my room apparently just to annoy me so I told him to get out. He refused and kept at it bugging me seemingly on purpose talking over my TV show and touching my things. It almost seemed like he was doing it on purpose. Finally, I was so agitated with him again I got up charging after him ready to give him another whooping. As I chased him out of my room I tripped on something and fell down out into the hallway hitting the floor hard. Seeing stars I looked back to see a trip wire attached at the bottom of my door. Still spinning from my unexpected impact with the floor and before I even had a chance to gather myself my little brother and his gang struck. They jumped on me from all sides grabbing my wrists and legs as he and his three crazed friends proceeded to hold my limbs and tie my ankles together with jump ropes and tape, then bind my hands behind my back the same way. Attempting to scream they stuffed a sock in my mouth and tied a cloth around it tightly so I could hardly make a sound.

In all the wrestling around my skirt flipped up above my waist and my panties wedged up inside my cheeks in full view of them. Tied and taped up the way I was there was little if anything nothing I could do to cover my modesty. Seeing my exposed and perhaps a bit too skimpy to meet school regulation panties one of them yelled out "wedgie-time!" and yanked my already undersized light blue panties up my butt crack hard enough to cause me to yelp out feeling them go way up "there." They all laughed finding my reaction completely hilarious. Now tied up, helpless and struggling like mad they stood over me poking at me with their feet giggling at my embarrassing predicament.

They dragged me into my room and in the process my skirt button broke and my skirt slid off. Of course they found my embarrassment from this even more funny letting my skirt slide down my hips, then thighs, then past my knees till it eventually came completely off. Once inside they tied me to my bed and just watched me kick and struggle with my shirt hiked up, stomach exposed, and my panties of course still pulled all the way up my butt in back. Giggling again to each other my brother and his gang of brats started talking about what to do with me next. One of them said, "Let's tickle her!” then another said, "No let's spank her like she said she was going to do to us!" Then one of them said, "Great idea, let's do both!" Screaming "NO!" through my gag they closed in on me and began tickling my sides and swatting my butt from all angles with a barrage of evil little hands. Screaming and struggling against my ties they had their twisted fun tickling up and down my sides, legs and spanking me till my butt was rosy and I was breathless and sweating from all the struggling. With my panties wedgied all the way up my ass crack my whole butt was mostly exposed and there was nothing I could do about it. Yelling through my gag I demanded for them to untie me. "Only if you let us tickle you with no clothes on first" my brother said defiantly. What a little pervert! I said no way so he said, "Well were going to do it anyway then!"

Giggling and laughing they swarmed onto me again this time pulling my panties all the way down past my butt and my shirt up till they had it over my bra to my arm pits. To my horror they worked my panties down till they were at my ankles and pulled at my bra strap struggling to get it open. Eventually managing to pop it open my bare boobies sprung lose exposed as they once again went to town tickling me all over laughing at me writhing around wildly as I cursed at them through my gag. They bobble my breasts, pinched my nipples, tickled my armpits and then growing bolder even started playing with my ass. Spreading my cheeks they tickled my pussy lips and even stuck fingers in my butt laughing hysterically at my spastic reactions. Helpless I lay there writhing and rolling around bare naked in front of the pack of delinquents having their way with me. Every time I tried to roll over to stop them from touching my butt they'd just touch and tickle my boobs and pussy instead. No matter what I did they had easy access to my entire naked body and there was nothing I could do. Finally I just gave in lying there dead as they continued to have their fun with me. Oddly once I did this they seemed to slowly lose interest till eventually they just left me there naked and hog-tied on the bed for the rest of the night. Eventually they all must have conked out a sleep in the TV room because the whole house went silent except for the loud sound of cartoons on the TV.

My parents came home very late and to my horror it was my Dad who found me naked tied to my bed. He was shocked and I was red faced embarrassed. He untied me but not before seeing every inch of me naked. Needless to say my brother and his gang of brats got punished and punished but good. It didn't matter because it was still the most humiliating experience I had ever gone through!