New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - (Final) Part 6

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The School Play - (Final) Part 6

Lisa grabbed me by the arm and started walking, dragging me away from Carrie and to the wooden stock up some small stairs. The curtains were closed and they were going to open for next scene. The whole scene was already set up. Stage rocks, stage trees and bushes, the whole thing looked really good for a school production. At the top, in the back was the wooden stock with a stool for me to sit while 'locked up' like Bobby had explained. The curtain in the background would cover my seated lower half when the scene started.

Lisa dragged me there, pushing me with her hand on my back. The wooden stock was there with two holes on the sides for hands and larger hole in the middle for the head, she opened it and pushed me closer to it.

"There, put your hands in there and your head in the middle."

"Oh... ok..." I did as she said, hunching down and placing my hands and head in it. "Like this?" I asked.

Lisa closed the stock, and grinned as she took a small metal combination lock out of her pocket. "Yeah... Just like that..." The way she spoke made me nervous.

"Wait, is that an actual lock?"

"It's for authenticity" she said locking it in place and spinning the numbers on the combination.

"But that's a modern lock!" I said nervous but Lisa just walked behind me and I couldn't see her anymore. "Lisa?"

"Alright everyone this is a long scene, everyone in their places!" I heard Mrs. Chariot call out.

Using my butt, I tried to find the wooden stool I was suppose to sit on, but I couldn't find it, maybe Lisa had moved it? Then I jumped (well, my butt did) when I felt the soft touch of hands on both sides of my hips slowly lifting my potato sack dress. I began to sweat, was this Lisa? Before I could ask, I heard her voice from the other side of the curtain but close to my ear.

"Now you just relax Erica, it's time for the final scene" Lisa said, I could feel her hands running up my body lifting my dress more and more.

"Wait, Lisa, no, please, not here, everyone is..." I pleaded but got cut off by the music announcing the start of the scene.

The curtains in the front opened, I was in the far back of the stage, My head and hands were appearing in front of the wooden stock, but everything behind the stock (my body) that was concealed by the scenery and the curtains on the far back. No one could see Lisa toying with my body as I stood locked on the Pillory.

I could see the scene play before me, some extras were in fake chains and the main actors of the scene were talking.

I felt Lisa's hands lift my dress all the way to my shoulders. exposing my nude body to who knows who, in the backstage. I was powerless to do anything, with my head and hands locked in place, I couldn't even say anything without people in the stage and audience seeing me talking and calling attention to myself. But Lisa could, again she got close to me from behind the curtain and whispered so only I could hear.

"Are these little itsy-bitsies hard already?" She said pitching both my nipples from behind. I could feel her clothed body against my nude back, almost like she was railing me. "Tsc tsc. You really can't control yourself, can you?" She said sounding condescending.

I couldn't say anything Everyone on stage would see me talking and maybe even hear me. Lisa continue twisting my nipples. She was right, they were painfully hard, I could feel my lips parting, getting wet again. Oh my god, why was she doing this now!?

the more she pinched them the hotter I felt. I was starting to have an effect on me, Oh god, I can't believe she was doing this to me right here. In the crowd I saw my family smiling, looking at me, we made I contact and I tried smiling back, trying to hide the pleasure I was feeling right now. She had her cellphone out recording me, looking proud, my family gave me a little wave and I just gave smiled weakly as I struggled not to moan from Lisa's fingers on my my nipples. The boys acting on stage were discussing something about Juliet but I couldn't understand, I tried controlling my breathing to calm down but I suddenly felt Lisa finger in between my pussy lips.

"You ready for more?" I heard Lisa say again.

She was playing with my clit with her finger, rubbing it slowly in a up and down motion. I stifled a moan by closing my mouth and eyes. She started to speed up the motion, while her other hand was still grabbing my tit. I think she was on my side? or under me? I could only feel her hands now as I started to breath faster, failing to calm myself down.

Her hand left my tit and I felt two fingers enter my soaking snatch, on top of the other hand rubbing my clit.

"You like that you little slut? One week without cumming and you're already ready to explode."

Tears began forming under my eyes. She was right, I was so worked up wouldn't be able to hold it in. I was beginning to get desperate, If she continued everyone, including my family, would see my 'O face' I tried whispering very softly to her so no one would hear.

"Lisa, please, stop, don't make cum here, please my family is watching"

*sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh*

I was quietly shushed by my fellow extras who gave me stinky looks.

Lisa started pumping her fingers in my pussy. At this point I was biting my lip trying not to moan. Oh god, it felt so good. Why did it feel so good at such a terrible time. She had a way with her hands, I began imagining what would happen if I came right here in front of everyone, people recording the play, what if Lisa opened the curtains. Mr. Gibbons was in the audience too, I'd be Expelled for sure. Everyone would have a video of me orgasming in the school play, no mask to cover me, no clothes, no nothing! Then I felt lisa slowing down and stopping for a second. I phewed relieved. Maybe she did have some mercy in her.

I looked, everyone had their eyes on the two boys acting in the center stage 'fighting' with swords while exchanging threatening lines. This was the big climax of the story. Maybe they'd finish the scene before Lisa could do any more damage...

My body jolted forward as I felt something plastic come in contact with my butt hole. This made the wooden stock make a loud noise of me shaking it making some people look at me. I tried to keep still, and slowly, people turned their attention back to the ongoing fight.

My feet were on the floor and my legs were spread, I was bent down and I felt again what I think was Lisa's finger (with a latex glove?) touch the outer layer of my butt hole.

Oh god, what is she trying to do!?

"I saw what you and Carrie were doing in the backstage just now, is this what you like, hun? Ugh, disgusting. If you like it so much then you'll enjoy this." Lisa snarked at me, slowly pressing her finger at my backdoor. I felt her finger pressing, trying to enter me from behind. "You better relax for this." she said and I did, I know it would be worse if I didn't. I was crying, I breathed out slowly, trying to calm down and relaxing my anus. I felt Lisa's finger move all the way in. This was so humiliating. With Carrie was different but with Lisa it felt so invasive. I was straight up crying at this point. I could feel tears rolling down on my cheeks. I could see my Mom and my step-brother Robert give me a thumbs up for the 'performance', I guess a prisoner crying on the wooden stock made sense. My legs shaking with Lisa moving her finger in and out of my ass all while my family was giving me a thumbs up! This must be the most humiliating thing Lisa has ever done to me.

Lisa started to insert a second finger in, stretching me. I was beginning to moan softly, but soon enough she took her fingers out and I heard the sound of the plastic glove coming off.

"Time for the big finale" she said, enjoying this. She put her bare fingers in my pussy again, her other hand rubbing my clit.

Oh no, she was going t make me cum right here in the middle of the play. I couldn't let that happen, everyone was watching, EVERYONE.

She started rubbing my clit fast, pumping her fingers in and out of my snatch. I was losing my mind, biting my own tongue trying to think of something else. but it felt so good, oh god, why was she so good at this. I was making all types of faces trying to hold it as I saw my family with puzzled looks on their face. Lisa's hands were all over me but I couldn't let it take me over the edge.

My whole body was betraying me. I was too hot for my own good. It was building up inside me, growing. I could hear Lisa laughing. My internal turmoil reaching its peak. There was no stopping this, waves os spasms were already coursing through my body. I was moaning softly and I think the other extras who were closer to me caught up to that cause they were looking at me weird. I was moaning softly but it was getting faster and faster, there was a big one coming. I'm no gonna be able to hold it, oh god, I can't hold it!.

Suddenly I heard the final sword blow, everyone looking at the defeated student on the floor of the stage. And everyone of the other actors attention turned to me. I see Mrs. Chariot in the audience looking at me, motioning her hands telling it was me queue for the scream.

I felt a powerful coursing through me like the beginning of an explosion, my body was spasming with Lisa's fingers inside me.

Without thinking I opened my mouth trying to scream like I rehearsed but the only thing that came out was this obscenely loud moan as I orgasmed like I never did before.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

My body convulsed on the pilory, shaking the wooden structure loudly, and my eyes rolled up, my hips buckled my whole body was shaking furiously as Lisa kept fingering me hard, I felt waves of orgasm coursing through my body and I kept screaming a loud scream/moan, my legs trembling, and my hands visibility shaking in front of the wooden stock. I was drooling when it all finally came crashing down...

Lisa's hands left my pussy, caressing my nude back before pulling my dress all the way down and covering my naked ass. Everyone in the audience and on stage was looking at me, a great expression of shock was stamped on everyone's faces. The silence in the auditorium was so dense you could hear a cricket a mile away.

I was panting, trying to catch my breath looking like I had just ran a marathon.

My parents looked horrified/confused. Mr. Gibbons was already standing up to go around the back, he had a furious look on his face. And then heard:

*CLAP*

A single clap from the audience. I was Mrs. Chariot.

*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

She kept clapping alone

Then some people followed her clapping, soon everyone was clapping! Most of them confused, looking at each other but clapping nevertheless. The curtains in the front finally closed and the play was over. All the actors and stagehands came to me, opening the curtain behind me, Carrie and Alicia were there. I was thankfully dressed again with the potato sack. Alicia put in the combination of the lock and freed me. My legs were so weak from the orgasm that she and Carrie had to hold me up as all the other actors came to me with all sort of comments some addressed to me, some to other students:

"Woah, that sounded... different..."

"Damn Erica what a way to close the play hahahaha"

"it almost sounded like a... like she..."

"Wow Erica, I didn't think you had it in you!"

There were some other comments among them, but after everyone started talking over each other I could barely understand them. I was spent. Barely able to walk as Alicia and Carrie held me up. Some comments were disgusted, some boys asking I had just orgasmed in front of everyone, most of them were just confused weather I really did it, some were 'defending' me and my 'acting', and some were just laughing and enjoying how crazy the whole thing was.

"Did she really just cum...?"

"Are you dense, Justin? It's called acting, you should look it up sometime"

"What a show!"

Mrs. Chariot appeared in the backstage, walking my way, passing through the students and stomping the floor like she was mad. Alicia and Carrie let go of me as Mrs. Chariot held me by my shoulders.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ERICA, THAT WAS..." I braced myself. "...INCREDIBLE!"

It was what now?

Carrie and Alicia looked as confused as me, some students were looking at each other too.

"What a performance! So powerful! So raw!" she wasn't angry! She was exhilarated!

"I... I...." I tried speaking but without strength to even talk, nothing came out

"Erica, honey, You only had one line, and it didn't even have any words in it, and even so you took it and made it your own! It wasn't really what I was expecting but it looked so... so... so REAL! What a way to close the play!" She said still super excited. She looked around to the other students "Everyone take note, this is how you deliver a line, this is how you act!" She said and started clapping again, the other students clapped along. Carrie and Alicia did too, giggling. I almost fell when she let go of me.

I couldn't believe they were actually clapping for me. Most of them genuinely, some even looked, dare I say, jealous?

Mrs. Chariot spoke again "Splendid Erica, simply splendid." she started motioning us to stand in a line. "Now everyone, gather around, let's thank the audience."

Everyone started to stand in a line, Carrie got on my side, we were facing the main curtains. Lisa appeared again with a sly look and got on other my side. The curtains opened and everyone in the crowd was standing clapping. Almost everyone seemed to be smiling (even if some still looked confused). My family had awkward smiles at first but they seemed to turn into real ones during the clapping.

As everyone took a bow at the same time Lisa and Carrie lifted the back of my potato dress, exposing my butt to no one behind us as we bowed.

I can't believe I orgasmed in front of my parents and the whole school... I can't believe Mr.s Chariot wasn't mad!

'Sometimes I don't know If I'm the unluckiest or luckiest person in the world...' I thought as I felt my juices kept running down my leg.

I hope no one notices it.

I hope no one finds out I wasn't really acting...

THE END.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

Carrie and Alicia got me out of the building through the back before Mr. Gibbons came stomping in, as we were leaving I could hear Mr. Gibbons having a heated discussion with Mrs. Chariot. He was asking where I was and shouting that my 'performance' had been completely out of line. Mrs. Chariot was defending me claiming that art is suppose to break boundaries and whatnot. She even lied, saying that the obscene moan had been her idea, that I had nothing to do with it and if the principal wants to punish someone it should be her. They were still arguing when I left.

When we got outside, I was still wearing my short costume and some people who were also leaving the building came to talk to me. Carrie and Alicia were helping me walk through the crowd. Kate, the captain of the swimming team and who I had gone to prom with appeared, looking tall and astounding as ever, she congratulated me, kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear how hot my performance had been. the comment made me blush but I was still too spent to answer anything other than a shy 'thank you'.

I saw Liana, that wacko, smiling big and coming our way and I hoped to god she would walk past us but she got on my face and said (a little to loud) she wished she could had seen what was happening backstage and winked before leaving. Carrie and Alicia giggled but that got me worried... worried and flustered...

The guys, John, Henry and Bill were clapping and saying how AWESOME that last scene had been. Some other students came by too, Like Daisy, but she was just kinds shocked, she asked if Mrs. Chariot had made me do that and that I should talk to Principal Miller so he could get her fired. Carrie answered for me, dismissing Daisy.

The ride home with my parents was a little awkward. Robert was smiling, like he definitely knew what happened. My step dad was a little awkward about it but tried to pretend it was fine, he asked some questions about the play to be nice, but seemed to think that 'these teenagers keep getting weirder and weirder' or something. My mom just said how 'avant guarde' the whole thing was but I think she was just being nice. she said the ending 'would certainly give people something to talk about'. I think I saw her deleting the video of my 'scream' on her cellphone on the ride home.

The next day there weren't many people talking about it. I was asked to see the principal Miller. Mr. Gibbons and Mrs. Chariot were there, Mr. Gibbons said how disappointed he was in such a vulgar display. Mrs. Chariot defended me like it was her sworn duty to protect her theater students. in the end. Principal Miller asked me wait outside his office. After a while Mr. Gibbons got out fuming, followed by Mrs. Chariot who just smiled, winked at me and said everything was fine and not to worry. I hope she wasn't punished because of me.

Carrie, Alicia and Lisa were all glad I somehow got off scot-free (each in their own way...). And that they never had seen me moan like that. They kept teasing me which was fine but what worried me was when Lisa said she was wondering if I was able to cum just from my asshole. She laughed after it but I was already sweating, knowing that when she wanted something she usually got it.

I hope this time she was only joking.

THE END THE END.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Poll result

Post by johndoe06 »

Another poll result before I start my next story.

Thanks everyone for participating. Interactions like these make me want to write more.

I have no idea why Liana got this popular, I kinda thought people would be more into Daisy or one of the boys. but I guess if you like Erica's stories chances are you're more into CFNF than CMNF right?

This next story will have a voting at the end of each chapter, and you guys choose where the story goes next, so don't forget to vote :^)

johndoe06

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 1 (vote where the story goes next)

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 1

"Ugh don't look now guys... Daisy is coming over," Alicia said, rolling her eyes.

It was a chilly day. The sky was gray and most people were wearing some sort of coat to keep warm. I had just arrived. The girls (Carrie, Lisa and Alicia) were chatting by the school gate, waiting for it to open. I had just greeted them when Alicia made her remark about Daisy, discreetly pointing. The three of us looked where Alicia was pointing and there was Daisy, marching our way, with her big round glasses, holding her many books, along with a clipboard in hand and one of those fluffy feather pens.

Daisy was a girl from my AP Literature class. She was also on the debate team with Alicia. She was about 5'6", had long, wavy, bright, orange hair, and she had freckles. She was busty, with massive breasts. Seriously, you could totally see they were huge even if she always dressed to hide her size. She had an hourglass type of body. She wore big round glasses (as it was said before) with thin frames, and was always dressed in a retro librarian sort of way. Right now she had a plaid brown/beige high waist button up skirt that went all the way down to her knees, a white button up shirt, and also a beige crochet cardigan, with knee high socks and brown loafers. She looked ready for Autumn.

She was pretty, but people usually avoided her because of her personality. She was very uptight, kind of a nut about rules. She was such a teacher's pet, she’d tattle on anyone about anything. And I didn't know this about her before, but apparently she was kind of a prude. She wasn't necessarily mean to me, but I think the only reason she was nice to me was because she thought I was one of the 'good girls' like her. Which I am! But I understand how my actions can be… misinterpreted. I think she'd throw me to the wolves if she found out the things I’d been made to do…

"No, Daisy! No one cares about your stupid witch hunt! Get lost!" Lisa snarked at Daisy who was dramatically taken aback.

They had exchanged some words while I was spaced out just now.

Instinctively I asked without thinking, “What witch hunt?"

Daisy smiled like she had just found an ally. "Why, yes, Erica. I'm starting a peti..." but Alicia cut her off.

"This wacko here is starting a petition to have the 'masked streaker' expelled, but what she fails to understand is that no one knows who the streaker is, so the petition is pointless!"

"I'm working on it!" Daisy retorted. "And when I find out who she is, I'll have the petition signed and ready and we'll have no more of those kinds of obscene displays in school!"

Oh no! When Lisa forced me strip and streak school wearing just a mask (or was it Kate?), people started calling me the masked streaker, but no one recognized me because no one had seen my face. It was humiliating but I thought that was the end of it.

"What, you're gonna compare the videos to every girls' pussy in school, you creep?" Lisa fired at Daisy

“NO!” Daisy said, shocked again. "I have my ways, ok? I actually know someone who knows her real identity, and they agreed to tell me!"

"What, you're going to show them your cow tits for the info?" Lisa said, mocking her.

"URGH!" Unwilling to continue being insulted, Daisy left, frustrated, stomping her feet, she seemed really offended while the girls laughed at her.

They all seemed to think Daisy was bluffing or that there was nothing to worry about but I was really nervous, if what she said was true... There were so many videos of the 'masked streaker' circulating... Of me, running, bare ass nude. Some even of me touching myself... can I really afford the risk?

I was blushing bright red staring at the floor thinking when Alicia turned to me and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Erica, I know that look. You're overthinking again. There's no way Daisy is serious. The only people who know are us."

"...And John, Henry, and Kate... And that girl Liana," Carrie completed, giggling.

"...And the cheer squad," Lisa said without looking away from her phone.

“Doesn’t Bill know too?” Carrie happily pointed out, like this was a game.

Alicia tried sounding calm. "Ok, so a lot of people know, but most of them are our friends or under Lisa's thumb. You're fine Erica."

"Yeah... You’re probably right…" I said weakly.

I really wanted to believe Alicia, that everything was fine, but Daisy sounded so determined about her petition.

Maybe I should look into it.

TTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The bell rang announcing the start of class.

"Erica, I know what you're thinking... Don't look into it. Seriously! Me and the girls, we've got you covered!" Alicia said before heading into the school.

Carrie smiled at me and skipped away.

Lisa started walking away but turned to me one more time before leaving. “Seriously, don’t try anything!” She commanded with a serious face. And she disappeared inside the school as well.

I was left alone outside before I started walking to my first class.

I guess I could trust Alicia’s judgment. Unlike Lisa, who seemed to always be out to humiliate me (or Carrie who was always out to tease me), Alicia Thad her fun but always had my best interests at heart... Well, most of the time. She was my best friend even if it didn't seem like it sometimes.

Yeah, I should let it go. I trust her. Also Lisa sounded rather serious with that last order, and the last thing I need right now is her mad at me.

I walked inside and that's when I saw Daisy in the hallway, walking to her class, clipboard with the petition still in hand and talking to a girl from the cheer squad.

Oh God! The whole cheer squad knew about me! What if that girl was ratting me out? I needed to find out! I mean, no harm in just asking questions, right?

Daisy turned left and walked into her class while the cheer squad girl continued to walk forward. I tried to catch up to her.

But maybe I should talk to the people who could rat me out to Daisy? Maybe find out who was going to tell her… Maybe Henry and John knew something? Boys always bragged about this kind of stuff.
Csquared

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?)

Post by Csquared »

Great start!

Love getting a Daisy focused story, thanks!
Csquared

Post by Csquared »

Any update on this story?

I don't want pressure, just checking in. Been a few weeks since we've heard from ya.
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

Csquared wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:09 am Any update on this story?

I don't want pressure, just checking in. Been a few weeks since we've heard from ya.
ha, that's no problem at all, I'm glad you're enjoying the story and eager to read more of it.
It just so happens that I just finished the second chapter. I'm posting it now :D
johndoe06

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 2 (vote where the story goes next)

Post by johndoe06 »

John Doe here. Well you guys didn't make my life easy with this poll :V
A tie all the way to the end. I decided to go with both options since they weren't mutually exclusive.
Anyway, thanks for voting and don't forget to vote again.

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 2 (vote where the story goes next)

Oh no, the cheerleader is walking away! What do I do, What do I do?

Without a clear decision in my head, my body just sprinted forward, catching up with the cheerleader girl. I can probably try to sneak into Daisy's class after this then!

With that little sprint I was now on the cheerleader's side. She was a Senior, I think her name was Polly? She was in Lisa's cheer squad and supposedly they were all scared of Lisa (as was half of the school), but mainly cause Lisa was the captain. She was pretty cute, lean and very well built, she had porcelain white skin, with jet black eyes, and dark circles around eyes like she hadn't slept in days, but I think that's just what she looked like. She had long high ponytail and was wearing the cheer squad uniform like Carrie and Lisa usually did. The whole squad was very popular in their own social circles. If I remember correctly she had seem me naked a couple of times thanks to Lisa's 'pranks', but I don't remember her reactions. I should tread lightly.

I tried to starting conversation but I'm not very social so the first thing that came out was a nervous laugh before I said "Hey Polly, which class you're going to?"

She raised an eyebrow, there was a clear look of annoyance on her face.

"It's Molly." She said deadpan "and I'm going to Chemistry with Mr. George" she turned her head and kept walking as if hopping this was the end of our interaction.

I followed her staying on her side as we walked.

"Oh... Yeah... sorry, Molly, haha, I... so... What were you and Daisy talking just now?"

She looked and a little surprised in a bad way "uh... none of your business?"

I was taken aback a little, but maybe I shouldn’t have been so blunt. She looked really over this conversation but I needed to press further, maybe toning it down a little.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that... I was just... I really need to know."

"Erica, I’m not telling you. Get lost!"

"Please Pol… Molly, pretty please... I need to know if it was about me" I said and then whispered “…you know… the streaking…” I said blushing.

Molly stopped walking and I stopped with her. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I see. It's one of THOSE days" she looked unimpressed, while I had begging eyes. "You're not gonna let this go are you?"

I shook my head sideways, hoping my insistence would help.

She looked me up and down, one eyebrow still raised, like the gears in her head were turning. She finally said:

"Ok, I'll tell you..." and I jumped excited "...but I want your cardigan"

My excitement stopped. Of course there was always a catch, but at least it was a harmless one, and if it could stop Molly from telling Daisy about me it was honestly a small price to pay.

I was dressed in a dark blue loose-fitting, oversized sweater, with lighter blue cardigan. I was wearing some worn out baggy jeans and sneakers. I had the usual bra and panties with different shades of grey. I wasn't wearing a shirt under the sweater cause it was almost a shirt. also If I got hot I could just remove the cardigan... Like I was about to now.

"Deal." I said removing my cardigan. It didn't cost more than a few bucks anyways.

I handed the cardigan to her and she bundled it up inside her bag. I could see her grinning for the first time since I started talking with her.

"Ok, here it goes: I don't even know Daisy, we just have the same class tomorrow and she wanted to know if I knew how much the test was going to count for the final grade. I said I don't know and that was it." She said, looking at me with as if waiting for me to say something.

"But... but... what about the 'masked streaker'?"

"You mean you? what about it?" she said looking down on me.

"Daisy said she knows someone who knows I'm the masked streaker and that they're going to tell her... I thought it was you."

"Well, I don’t know anything about that." she said blowing me off.

I can't believe I lost my cardigan and was still in danger of being humiliated and expelled with no new clues to help. Tears began to form under my eyes. I think Molly felt bad for me cause she then took a deep breath and began talking calmly but still a little annoyed.

"Erica, look, you really don't have to worry about anything coming from the cheer squad, ok? Lisa literally said she'd kick anyone who exposes you off the team with no second chances. I NEED this team and I know everyone in the squad needs it too, and I'm not letting your exhibitionist ass ruin my chances for a scholarship, you hear me?!" She said, getting kinda angry in the end there. She calmed herself again before continuing. "If anything you should probably worry about the guys who are NOT on the cheer squad. You know, John, Henry and Bill."

I just stood there without saying anything. She was probably right...

"Alright, now that is settled, I'm going to class and stop following me!" Molly said one last time before walking away.

I didn't even had time to thank her before I was left standing there wiping my tears. At least she was nice enough to reassure me no one in the cheers quad was going to expose me... or maybe she did it just to get rid of me... I can’t be sure.

AAAh! I screamed in my head in frustration. What a waste of time! I still can't believe I lost a piece of clothing over nothing. I should've known better than to ask a cheerleader for help, they are always out to make fun of me. How could I be so stupid?!

*SLAM*

I heard the sound of a door slamming, startling me and making me realize I was alone in the hallway. Everyone had already gone to class. I quickly looked back and saw that the door to Daisy's class was still open. I ran to it and then slowly peaked my head inside. The teacher wasn't in yet and Daisy was sitting in the front seat (typical). She wasn't talking to anyone, she was just sitting with her back straight, and smiling with her hands together, waiting for the teacher to walk in.

Maybe I could skip my first period and see if she talks with anyone, maybe I could even talk to her. My first period was Art History, I don't think I even saw Ms. Cramling taking attendance. Yeah, I can skip it, it should be fine.

Then again Lisa did warn me not to talk to her...

Well, I don't need her permission. I am my own person! And if I'm discreet maybe she won't find out...

While I was in my own head Daisy had spotted me on the door and was waving at me. So much for sneaking...

I walked inside and she motioned for me to sit next to her.

"Hey Erica, I didn't know we had this class together" she asked sounding cheerful.

"Oh hey... yeah, we don't. I'm suppose to be in Art History right now..." I nervous smiled.

"What? Erica I don't think I can condone you skipping classes" she suddenly looked serious. I could see her looking around, looking for the teacher who hadn't arrived yet.

"No, wait. It's fine. I'm done with my project, I'd just be studying on my own there anyway!". She looked skeptical still. "...and I wanted to hear more about that petition of yours" I improvised.

Her semblance changed completely when she heard what I just said. She had a smug smile, her shoulders relaxed and she seemed to completely forget about me cutting class. She grabbed her bag, taking out the clipboard and a binder from her bag excited as she started talking.

"Why yes Erica, I WILL tell you more about it. I worked really hard on it and if we get enough signatures we're getting that masked slut expelled from this school for good."

I gulped. She continued.

"I'm sure you're aware of that degenerate girl who's running around school completely nude, wearing only a mask, they are calling her the masked streaker. I heard she ran naked through the football game, flaunting her tits to everyone, getting off on it. I didn't actually see it but I saw her the day after, in the parking lot, clearly enjoying herself, and more recently during the Sadie Hawks Dance when she made her little act. I cannot fathom the audacity of that girl to do that not once, but THREE times. Who does she think she is? What is she planning next? I just know she won't stop until the whole school has seen her gushing all over the floor. This is a school of good decent people and I'll not allow such vulgar displays!" She said, starting to lose her cool. "That little show at the Sadie Hawks dance was beyond disgraceful, the girl touched herself in front of everyone, moaning like a... like a... UGH! Shameless, I tell you! Can you believe the utter lack of decency? I shudder at the mere thought of it."

I just sat there, quiet. trying to keep it together, but I was feeling awful, was that really how most people saw me? I didn't do it on purpose. Tears were starting to form on my eyes again.

That didn't stop Daisy from continuing, I don't think she even noticed "In an effort to preserve the sanctity of our sacred school, I have gathered all the evidence of her disgusting acts." She said opening her binder, Showing various pictures of the masked streaker (ME) running in the buff.

Oh my god, pictures of me completely naked! (save for the mask). Looks like she gathered pictures from everyone who had them. My bare body on display, all in frame, tits, ass, everything! There was even one of me masturbating, legs spread in the parking lot.

Instinctively I closed the binder on her hands, much to her surprise.

"I...I..." I didn't know what to say. "I can't bare to look at it..."

"I know, disgusting, right? I can't bare to look at it either. We need to put a stop to it. If we get enough signatures Principal Miller will have no choice but to expel her and stop this degeneracy!"

I was already sweating, nervous with Daisy determination to bust my ass.

"So, are you with me, Erica? Or do you condone this indecency like your friends?"

I panicked and just blurted out "No! I mean, YES, I'm with you, it's a great idea" I said, fake smiling after.

She smiled, handing me the clipboard and a pen.

I decided to sign it before she got suspicious. It was a miracle she didn't recognize me in the pictures.

I looked down, seeing what I just signed. There were only two signatures, hers and mine.

"It's not going great, most boys here are horny and shameless, but I didn't expect the girls to be so uncooperative, I don't know why they are protecting this little minx."

Why did she have to use such hurtful words... I tried speaking, weakly for all the shame I was feeling.

"But you... WE don't even know who she is. How is the petition going to help?"

"Ah, yes, your friend said the same thing, didn't she? don't worry about that. I have a plan, I really do know someone who knows who she is, and they agreed to tell me."

My eyes bulged. So she wasn't bluffing before!

I opened my mouth to say something but she interrupted me before I could.

"Ok, take this" she placed the clipboard on my hands "try to get as many signatures as you can, I'll do the same in my classes. Really try to sell it, ok? don't come back until you get lots, you hear me?" she said giggling and standing up. "Now go back to your class before the teacher comes."

Oh! I stood up with her without thinking as she motioned me out of the class. The teacher hadn't even arrived yet. I guess she never really overlooked the fact that was skipping class...

Daisy pushed me out just as teacher arrived. He just game me a quizzical look before Daisy greeted him and closed the door behind me.

Dammit, now there was no way to see who she was going to talk to next and she had even given me homework. I looked at the clipboard in my hands... but she did say she'd only meet the person at the end of the day, maybe I can still find out before that, and stop this whole thing!

I still didn't really need to go to this class, what I said before was true. Maybe I can still find the boys and ask them what they know, they usually helped me out... for a price...

I shivered just thinking about.

They always skipped class behind school. Or Maybe I should just talk to the girls... Lisa and Alicia assured me they had everything under control, maybe I could ask the specifics. I guess my other option was to talk to Liana, she was the only one who wasn't a friend or cheer squad member who knew about me, but she was batshit crazy, too unpredictable...
Csquared

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Post by Csquared »

Good chapter!

I am loving how absolutely pure and holier than thou Daisy is. It would be so insanely satisfying to have her cumming naked in front of the entire school lol
Csquared

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Post by Csquared »

Any news?

You doing alright?