New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

PhilMarlowe

Re: New Erica Stories (New New Poll)

Post by PhilMarlowe »

A lot of the non-sexual nudity I saw in High School and College was as 'punishment' by girls on a girl for some mis-behavior between them. I like extending that to punishment of mothers/aunts/teachers, etc.
imanewb

Re: New Erica Stories (New New Poll)

Post by imanewb »

Oh yeah... voted prank, but without wishing to sound like I'm beating a dead horse... if it's actually a prank all well and good (e.g. as you mention clothing stolen, etc... a prank might end with something like having to race her parents home: naked, embarrassed and turned on, to retrieve the bag with her clothes the girls left hanging by her front door, to prevent the parents catching on, rather than simply pulling them off and cutting them up/throwing them out a car window)

Intrigued to see how Lisa's going to get her to give a X rated performance, presumably in front of staff, parents, etc without any of them catching on (fade to black, scream, wheeled off before lights up... clothes, oh yeah, Alicia took them home for you, better run quick, I think headed out already - just thinking aloud)
johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - Part 2

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The School Play - Part 2

Later that day we had our first meeting in the theater room.

I walked in and everyone was doing something in the theater room, some students were rehearsing lines, some were painting scenery, some were making costumes. everyone seemed busy and I was just standing there.

Carrie approached me

"Hey Erica, I hear you got kind of a speaking role, good for you!" she seemed excited for me.

"Oh... thanks Carrie, it's not really speaking though, it's just a scream. What part did you get?"

"Can't you tell?" she gave a spin in the puffy dress she was wearing, it looked like a princess' with a corset cinched tightly around her waist, accentuating her slender figure and uplifting her bosom. "I'm Juliet!"

"Carrie! Congratulations, that's great!"

My excitement was cut short, replaced by a hotter feeling when Carrie got real close to me and put a finger on my lips "I might need some practice with the kissing scene, though" She said giggling. She then took her finger off my lips and got her face real close to mine, I could feel her warm breath. "Is now a good time?"

"I... I..."

"Stop messing around you two" I heard Lisa's sharp voice as she approached us. Carrie took a step back giggling. "I'm gonna need Erica for a costume fitting" Lisa said pulling me by the arm "come!"

Carrie gave me a little goodbye wave moving her lips silently saying "good luck" as I was dragged away.

When Lisa stopped dragging me I was in the backstage behind the curtains, there was a rack with some costumes and Lisa was writing something on a clipboard. I noticed how she was dressed really chic (as she usually did, but in a different style), high waste pants, turtle neck sweater, she had pencil behind her ear and a soft tailor metric tape around the back of her neck nd falling on her perfect breasts. everything was in a beige/oat-meal color scheme, she looked like a fashion designer or something.

"Drop your pants"

!

My eyes widened “Here? Why?” I panicked, not even questioning why she wanted me naked, just questioning the location.

Lisa had her arms crossed “It’s your costume fitting, and do. Not. Waste. My. Time.” She said being very serious

Oh no. I looked around and even though we were behind a curtain there was a big gap where I could see people, there was a rack on wheels with a bunch of costumes which covered my body from the people in the room. If someone turned around now they’d see Lisa standing next to the rack and would see only my head and feet behind the costumes on the rack.

“Can I have the costume first…?” I asked defeated

“Erica, you want me to move this rack so everyone can see your bald cunt when you change or do you wanna do what I say?!” She threatened with a curl of the lip.

I know Lisa, I knew she really meant it. Rubbing my elbows I looked over the rack, people going about their business not paying attention to us. Maybe if I did this quickly I’d be in Lisa’s costume before anyone wandered back here…

I hooked my thumbs on the sides of my sweat pants started pushing them down, trying to keep an eye out over the rack.

“I ain’t got all day Erica!” Lisa snapped at me.

I closed my eyes and pushed my pants to the ground, kicking off my sandals in the process. I quickly stood up and looked over the rack.

No one was looking this way.

I see Lisa quickly snatch my pants and sandals from the ground.

I was standing in just my tank top and heart pattern panties. I was't wearing a bra today cause I didn’t really need them and my shirt (which I now lost) was thick enough, but it's fine, Lisa was probably about to get me the costume now.

“Now the shirt.”

My eyes widened again, I kept going back and fourth looking over the rack and back to Lisa. Oh my god she was doing it again, she was going to strip me naked in school!

But if I didn't do it... Every time I defied Lisa things usually turned out for the very worst.

"The sooner you get it off the sooner I can get your costume." Lisa said.

I took hold of the hem of my shirt up and started to lift it up, exposing my stomach to Lisa.

I was already blushing profusely, I could feel my cheeks burning.

I kept looking over the rack and back to Lisa, the shirt showing my underboobs (the little I had) and after looking again over the rack, in one swift motion I passed it through my arms and head, removing it completely.

She extended her hand and I gave her my shirt. Covering my nipples with my other arm.

Lisa looked at me looking disgusted as she usually did, I was wearing only my little girl panties, and nothing else, now holding each tit on one hand.

Lisa looked me up and down. What was she thinking? Was she going to take my panties next?

“Stay right here, I'm gonna get your costume” she said as she started to walk off with my things. _“You better not get anything from this rack to cover up! _I don’t want your sweaty naked ass dirtying up all the other costumes, you hear me?!”

Damn, this was my backup plan…

“Ok…” I said weakly, not daring to defy her.

She walked off going around the curtains and I lost sight of her.

So there I was, hiding behind a costume rack in the corner of the backstage wearing just my panties, covering my tits with my hands.

I waited a bit but Lisa didn't come back, but at least the other students hadn't noticed my state of dress. some people walked backstage to grab some things but without going around the clothes rack they could see my bare feet under it and my head over it. The was no reason to assume I was naked.

When people walked in or out of the backstage and the curtain moved I could catch a glimpse of the other students in the main stage and room, Carrie practicing her lines with a boy, Alicia also practicing her lines with another girl. Mrs. Chariot was on her desk writing or rewriting on what seemed to be the script of the play. And Bobby was walking fast through people holding a copy of the script on his hand, seemed to be looking for someone.

He looked through the curtain when it moved and spotted my head over the racks. We made eye contact and he started marching my way.

Oh god, what do I do, what do I do?

"Erica!" he said, on the other side of the rack. he was tall, he could probably see my bare shoulders.

"WAIT! don't come closer, I'm...I'm..."

"What is it? You changing or something?"

"NO!" I exclaimed as he took a step back anyway "I'm just..." my arms were hugging me, it probably wasn't a big deal to be changing behind the rack but the fact that I didn't have my clothes with me could be seen as very suspicious. That and the fact that I could feel my panties getting damp... "my costume is just ugly ok, I don't wanna be seen in it..."

"You know you're going to be seen in it by a lot of people the day of the presentation right?"

"...yet! I don't wanna be seen in it YET, before Lisa fixes it." I said trying my best to cover my chest.

"Erica, I don't have time for your shenanigans, there's been some changes in the script and I need to tell you about it"

"I... what changed?" I asked. At this point I was almost crouching down so he wouldn't see me over the rack, but not too much so I could still look at him.

"The last scene you're in, the one you're with your arms and head in the pillory, the wooden stock thing. It's going to be way longer so..."

"Awww... I don't wanna be stuck in that thing..." I whined

"Jesus Christ Erica, shut up! stop interrupting me, I'm on the clock here!" I shut my mouth, embarrassed "Good! now listen, You'll be there for like 15 minutes, way before the fight scene starts. So we're gonna have a little stool for you sit down and have you bottom half be hidden behind the curtains, so you won't have to be standing while in the pillory. But you'll still have to act like you're in pain in it, ok?"

My mind was far away, thinking about how naked I was while talking to a guy. He didn't seem to have any idea of my state of dress, my panties were definitely too damp now, and I could feel my hard nipples poking my hands.

"I... yeah, sure... no problem..." I said agreeing with him without fully listening.

"Good, don't forget to practice that scream for the closing scene." he said, grabbing a costume from the rack, rattling it, almost exposing me. I jumped in panic. He took one costume, turned around and walked away.

I jumped in panic, one less costume on the rack wasn't really a problem, but he took it so fast I thought I was going to be exposed.

I was once again, left alone.

Until another girl approached mean an grabbed a costume, she just smiled when our eyes met. There were probably like 15 costumes in te rack, I was just scared of them getting to close.

Then another girl came by and took another costume, then another, then a guy.

everyone looked at me and I adjusted my body to stay hidden, saying an awkward hi or nodding to the people who came take their costumes.

After a feel people I needed adjust the remaining costumes together to cover me. There were just 2 left. I was sweating again, panic was setting in.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - Part 3

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The School Play - Part 3

For a while no one came around where I was, and most people seemed to be rehearsing in the main stage and in the rest of the room. Right now there was no one in my line of sight,

I was almost crouching again, behind the two costumes that were left.

What was taking Lisa so long?!

I heard the sound of someone coming from the other side of the rack, something rattling the costumes, by the time I turned around to look the person had grabbed both costumes as I panicked trying to cover myself with my hands again.

"hey there gorgeous" it was Carrie! Thank god!

The two costumes were still on the rack, she was just grabbing them with both arms, hugging them.

"Wait, Carrie, don't take the costumes, please, they're my only cover!" I said nervous and sweating.

She was looking me up and down, smiling.

"Gee, I don't know Erica, 'teach' told us to rehearse on costume to get use to them."

"I... but... Why do you need two? Aren't you already wearing yours?"

She laughed "very observant of you, but these are for Alicia and Wendy. We're going to rehearse our scene together." She was enjoying this, I could hear it in her voice. "but I MIGHT be persuaded to rehearse with them later..."

She had walked around the rack and was facing me, I was covering my painfully hard nipples trying to stay behind her and the costumes on the rack, in case anyone showed up. I was breathing faster she was taking a step closer to me. My bare back was against the wall now. I was beginning to sweat too.

"...if you rehearse wit me now!" she said.

I let out a audible phew.

That wasn't so bad. I was so worked up at this point that I imagining her making me take off my panties or something. Just rehearsing her lines was fine.

"I... yes, of course, what are the lines?" I could practice with her till Lisa came back with my costume, at least Carrie's puffy dress could block anyone who passed by from seeing me,

"There are none. It's the kiss scene" she finally said.

Oh...

She took my my chin on her hands again, using her index finger and thumb to move my head upwards a little. She was very close to me. Her other hand grabbed both my wrists on my chest and moved them above my head, exposing my tits once again. and pinning me to the wall.

"So..." she said so close to my face her lips were almost touching mine "What will it be?"

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, I knew what was coming.

With my arms held above my head, my body completely exposed, save for my damp panties. Carrie locked lips with me. Her mouth felt hot on mine and I could feel her tongue entering, dancing inside me. My nipples were hard, begging to be touched, but Carrie's other hand was still on my chin. I could feel my clit peeking out of it's hood, and the hotter it got the more I wanted to touch it. Involuntarily I was struggling trying to free my hands, not to stop Carrie, but to touch myself. Carrie on the other hand, held thigh, she was bigger than me, I was no match for her.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the Rack, behind Carrie, and stopped kissing her in panic, trying to crouch so her big dress would hide me but Carrie still held my hands tight above my head. I was still hidden but not by a lot. I could only poke my head to the side to see who was there.

"Carrie, what are you doing? Me and Alicia were waiting for these costumes" Wendy, one of Alicia's friends from the debate team, spoke, grabbing both dresses from the rack while looking at Carrie's back.

I hid behind Carrie again. Carrie just stood there holding me, she was making a face like she was trying to come up with something.

"... hum... go ahead, I'll be there in a second" She said, not coming up with anything.

Wendy just stood there confused, seeing Carrie facing a wall not understanding why she wasn't coming.

Luckily Wendy just shrugged and said "okay..." turning around and leaving with both dresses, leaving the rack empty.

Carrie turned her face back to me, grinning. "Where were we?" She used her free hand (the one that was on my chin) to pinched my nipple hard.

"Oaawwwnn..." I started to moan loudly but it was immediately stifled by Carrie lips on mine again before it could get any louder.

Carrie kept kissing me for a few minutes. Teasing my nipples while holding my hands up, my legs were weak by this point, almost trembling. I don't think I remember a kiss like this in the script. She kept teasing my nipples with her fingers, touching them, flicking, twisting them. Gently, then rougher, the gently again. it was driving me crazy. All I wanted was for her to touch my clit, to let go of my hands, to put something inside me.

When Carrie had her way with me all logic would fly out of the window. Right now I completely forgot I was in school. I was already panting under Carrie's kiss, I was ready to orgasm at any moment. And then I finally felt it. Carrie's hand left my tits and went for my panties.

She pulled them the lower she could without releasing my hands (about mid thigh) and used her foot to pull them down all the way down.

I stepped out of them, not caring for anything other then Carrie's hand.

And for the first time today, I was completely naked in school.

Carrie moved her hand to my already parted lips, gently touching them. She caressed them softly, which left me bucking my hips forward like a horny addict.

She removed her hand from my kitty and stopped kissing me for a second. I was left confused with pleading eyes, I needed this now. With my hands still held above my head, Carrie was my only way to cum now, she had all the power. Still very close to my face, I could feel her warm breath as she said

"I wanna see you beg for it."

My eyes widened, my mind was too far gone to try anything else other than to cum right now, I felt like a passenger on my own body as the words escaped my mouth without me having any control over them.

"Please, please Carrie, please make me cum, I'll do anything, please, I'm so close, please" I felt pathetic but I could not stop, in fact this was making me even hotter somehow.

Carrie just stood there grinning like she just got exactly what she wanted. She put two fingers inside my mouth, and I began sucking them. I don't know why I did it or why she put them there, but my tongue was doing it's best work on her fingers.

After a few seconds of me obscenely sucking on Carrie's fingers hoping she'd touch me again, she took them out, and said "good girl" as she lowered her now wet fingers and stuck them inside my pussy.

I jolted upwards in surprise, but soon I melted, my legs almost gave out but Carrie was holding me up by my hands above my head.

She began pumping her fingers inside my pussy, her thumb rubbing my clit. I was trying suppress my moans, but some were escaping my lips. I knew it was a matter of time.

I was so close. "Carrie... I'm... I'm going to..."

"Cum for me, Erica"

And just as I felt a wave about to come crashing down through my body, we both heard

"Carrie get your hands off Erica right now!" it was Lisa, she sounded pissed.

Carrie immediately removed her hand from inside me and let go of my arms.

Me on the other hand, without Carrie holding me up anymore, I fell to the floor like a rag doll, naked, covered in sweat and panting like some horny goblin.

"Carrie, can't I leave you alone with Erica for one minute without you fingering her?" Lisa said, bossy but not angry anymore.

"Oh Lisa, can you blame me? Look how yummy she looks all horny and wet" Carrie said, bubbly, pointing to the horny mess on the floor that was me right now.

I didn't get to cum, and with Lisa here, I probably wasn't going to be able to until I got home...

"And you Erica, can't you ever control yourself? Look at you, pathetic"

the horniness in my body began to mix with shame and humiliation, I was feeling awful... I still wanted to cum right there but I felt bad.

"Carrie, go practice with the girls, Alicia and Wendy are waiting for you."

"Oh, right!" Carrie said, blowing me a kiss and skipping away.

Lisa picked up my panties from the floor with her fingers while looking disgusted. Right now there were no more clothes on the rack and the only thing keeping my naked ass from being seen by everyone was the curtain of the backstage. If anyone walked by they'd catch me in this deplorable state.

but when I started coming to my senses I noticed Lisa was holding some kind of cloth in her hand.

"Wha... What is that?" I managed to bauble.

"That's your peasant costume. Or did you completely forget why you were naked in the first place?" She said dropping the costume on me.

now fully aware of my surroundings again, feeling a wave of embarrassment and shame of my state in such a public place I fumbled with the costume trying to put it on.

When I finally did it was nothing more then a potato sack. It was literally a beige potato sack with a hole for my had, two holes on the sides from my arms, and the bottom was just one big hole. It left my arms and legs naked, and it came to my mid thigh. I was too weak to even complain that was skimpy for a medieval peasant.

"I... ok..." I said, I stepped forward to grab my panties but Lisa pulled them away

"You absolutely do not deserve panties right now! In fact, you're getting punished for you little stunt with Carrie just now." She said crossing her arms.

Oh no...

I was already sweating again.
johndoe06

Poll results

Post by johndoe06 »

While I write the next part of the story here is the results for this poll.

I must say I'm a little surprised, people really seem to prefer reluctant exhibitionist focused stories.
shout out to the guy who voted "something else", something else being an authority figure punishing someone by making them strip. I completely forgot about that possibility.

After this story I'm thinking of writing a "you guys chose what happens next", is that something you guys would like?
imanewb

Re: New Erica Stories (Another Poll)

Post by imanewb »

johndoe06 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:31 pm I must say I'm a little surprised, people really seem to prefer reluctant exhibitionist focused stories.
Caveat, I'm not a psychologist (psycho maybe, but that's a different story! :P) but is it really that surprising? People form an emotional attachment to a character/characters and, naturally, don't want to feel bad about enjoying their 'suffering/misfortune' (schadenfreude) - what better way to achieve this than the character getting something out of it too?

Sure - she was horribly embarrassed, humiliated, etc - but see how horny she got, phew, we both enjoyed it in the end!

With respect to the new poll (Which minor character would you like to see more of in future stories? - max 4) - I haven't voted as my answer is any/all/none - You've got a solid story world built, with well defined protagonist / antagonists & I'm thinking (and possibly explaining this badly) their involvement should remain organic, lest it come across as contrived that the once random encounters/interactions with such minors somehow develop into a predominant role. That said, I'm sure you'll do a great job incorporating whomever as you have done to date.

Edit: Make that a 'blind psycho' - didn't spot the 'focus on originals' option... oops, voted.
johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - Part 4

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The School Play - Part 4

A lot of scenarios flashed through my mind as I sweated in fear, was lisa going to expose me to the class, make me act naked? was she going to drag me in this short costume with nothing underneath through school? Lisa's punishments tended to be extreme, and right now I was getting horny just thinking about them. Why did my body betrayed me so much? Carrie left me i such state, I was hoping Lisa would let me masturbate right here.

without noticing my hand started caressing my moist lips instead of covering them up. I was startled when Lisa finally said

"No touching yourself!"

"I... what?" I snapped back to reality, putting my hands to my sides.

"Your shenanigans with Carrie are out of control, I'm not letting your horny ass ruin this play for me. You're forbidden to cum until after the play" Lisa said, with her arms crossed and looking angry.

The play was in, like, a week! I can't hold it that long!

"But Lisa, Carrie left me so close just now, I'm so horny. What if I just..." I tried to bargain before being interrupted by a commanding Lisa.

"I don't wanna hear it, Erica! You better start taking cold showers from now on, cause my decision is final!" she said in a authoritative thone. I just lowered my head, defeated. "And don't you dare and try to go behind my back, I know your step brother, I have ways of knowing if you masturbate."

Jesus Christ, she was really serious about it.

"Alright, you have your costume and it looks like it fits" she seemed to relax as she changed the subject, still looking serious like she usually did though. "Go rehearse with the other, then put your costume in the rack, I put your clothes in your locker in the hallway. Do not leave this class with the costume, got it?"

The gears in my head started turning. "So I have to... Lisa please, don't make me go to the locker in the nude..."

"Damn, Erica, Is this the first place your mind went? You're a pervert! Ask one of your girlfriends to get them for you or something." she said, scoffing, she then turned around and left, holding my wet panties in a fist.

I was nude under the potato sack but at least I was covered. I tried to rehearse my (lineless) part with the other extras. Carrie was busy with the main cast and I did not see Lisa again.

When class was over, everyone began changing out of their costumes (most of them put the costume over their clothes) and other went to the locker rooms or bathrooms to change. One by one the rack was filled until I was the only one in costume. When the students started to leave I went to talk to Alicia who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Alicia, can I talk to you real quick?"

"Hey Erica sure, walk of me" she said pulling me by the arm and out of the classroom.

I stopped her "No wait, can't leave in costume, Lisa said she'd kill me."

"Oh! Yeah, we don't want that. Can you be fast though, I'm late for a debate club meeting. I'm the moderator today, so I need to be there before everyone..." she said giving a nervous smile. She seemed to really be in a hurry.

"Lisa left my clothes in my locker and I have no way of getting there (other than completely naked), can you grab it for me real quick?"

"Oh honey, that's way out of my way, can't you ask Carrie? Or Kate? Please?"

"Ah that's true, that's alright, I'll just ask one of them, thanks anyway Alicia, good luck with your debate team thing."

"Thanks Erica, you're the best, good luck not getting caught naked" She said louder than I'd like and sprinted through the halls

I looked around and Carrie was nowhere to be seen, she had probably already left.

I grabbed my purse and took my cellphone out. I thought about texting Carrie to come back but after our steamy rehearsal and with Lisa's express order that I couldn't reach orgasm until the day of the play, I didn't trust myself around Carrie.

As I grabbed my phone Lisa appeared by my side, she was pushing the rack (it had wheels) with all the costumes she was working on for the play. The Classroom was now empty and it was just the two of us.

"Gimme the costume, back I'm taking it to the sewing club room" She ordered.

"Lisa, can't I give it to you later? I promise I..."

"Erica, did I stutter? I should know better then to talk back by now!" she said sounding really over my requests.

I just shut my mouth, looked around at the now empty classroom, looked at the closed door and I removed the potato sack over my head, exposing all of me to Lisa. For the second time today, I was completely nude.

"Good" She said opening the door. I hid behind the door, trying to cover myself so people in the hallway wouldn't see me. she walked out the room pushing the rack with the costumes with her, she turned to me one last time "and remember, no cumming! I'm watching you." she said pointing two fingers to her own eyes before and redirecting them to me before finally closing the door behind her.

I was left alone and bare in the class. even though there was no one around I covered my boobies with one hand just in case. With my back resting on the door I looked at the phone on my other hand.

I think I'll just text Kate, she can probably help me out and I'll be covered in no time.

I clicked on my phone but it didn't light up.

I clicked again and a sign of no battery appeared before going dark again.

Battery's dead! Oh no!

I frantically looked through my purse but to no avail. I must've left my charger in my locker. What am I going to do? I could feel my nipples hardening again under my hand. I was stranded naked in the theater club. I kept looking around the room but Lisa had taken all the costumes, there was nothing for me to cover with.

And then I heard someone trying the door, I sprinted to the curtains of the stage and tangled myself in it's red fabric. I couldn't see anything but at least no one could see me. I heard footsteps quickly getting in and closing the door, then I heard some male voices talking.

"Yeah man, I told you rehearsal was over, this class is going to be empty all afternoon"

"Nice, you got the joint on you? Nice, light it up bro."

They continued talking about how they were going to smoke pot or something. heard probably four or five different voices, all guys. I don't know how long these guys were going to stay here but think I could wait them out.

...right?

I waited, standing and rolled up in the curtain, it was red, big and fluffy. This is fine, I just need to be quiet.

I heard the sound of them lighting it up and giggling like it was their first time.

"Hey, check it out, some chick left her bag here."

"Who's the owner anyway?"

"I don't know, there's just some chick stuff here, cellphone's dead. Maybe we just leave it."

Thank god they didn't know it was mine...

Soon I started to smell what I can only assume was weed. I never smelled it before, I tried sniffing it to make out the smell but I must've accidentally inhaled some dust from the curtains, cause I felt a sneeze coming.

Oh no!

I desperately tried scratching my nose and put my finger under my nose like in cartoons, but there was no stopping it. I put my hand over my mouth to try and be quiet.

*achooooo*

My sneeze escaped, it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet either. I tried staying very still but the damage was done.

Maybe... maybe they didn't hear anything.

The boys stoner conversation stopped.

"...did you guys hear that?"

"...hear what?"

"what're you talking about, dude?"

I was completely still, I could feel a drop of sweat running down my back and into my buttcheeks, I didn't dare to move. all I heard after that were some grunts that indicated that most of them didn't hear anything, they were probably stoned at this point. But then I heard footsteps approaching me.

Oh god! I was going to be found out, completely naked in school, rolled up in a curtain, everyone was going to think I'm a pervert!

The steps were getting closer. I braced myself for ultimate humiliation, hand clasped over my small breasts and pussy mound. All the boys were going to think I was a slut.

*WOOOSHH*

The curtain opened to reveal me. I didn't dare to open my eyes. They were probably all looking at my nude body.

"Erica?" one voice close to me whispered. I slowly opened one eye.

"HENRY?" I whisper shouted, I was Henry and he unveiled the curtain from the backstage side, so none of the other boys were seeing me right now.

I was so happy it was someone I knew. He probably wasn't going to rat me out that I opened my arms and hugged him on instinct. "Oh my god Henry, thank god it's you."

He just stood there while I hugged him my face on his chest. And then I felt something on my stomach... it was his hard on under his pants.

I jumped back "Oh my god , Henry!"

"What? you're the one hugging me naked and shit!" he whispered back, trying to cover his boner, while I tried covering myself after realize how much I was showing. "why are you hiding here naked by yourself? Lisa put you up to this?" he took a look at my flustered body "...or are you adventuring on your own again?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it's Lisa! How can you even ask me that!"

"I don't know Erica" he said with half a smile "You're seem like you're having fun, you're pretty wild too"

I started blushing, I don't know if I was getting horny again from being seen, if it was the compliment, or if that was even a compliment.

I snapped back to reality "Henry, can you PLEASE help me out, my clothes are in my locker, I'll give you the combination."

"Oh, sorry Erica, I can't leave right now" he said, sounding sincere "The boys are trying weed for the first time, I'm like their trip sitter, I'm suppose to keep an eye out for trouble"

"Oh..." I had no idea this was a thing, I was feeling hot, it was getting hard think again, I was still very flustered from my time with Carrie.

"You'll have to go on your own, but first..." he started unbuttoning his Red plaid shirt, revealing his toned body, those abs...

Oh my... Is he... does he want me to...

My mind was so fuzzy my body acted on it's own and I just instinctively leaned in for a kiss.

Then I felt his shirt on my shoulders. "Here." he said "you're small, this can probably cover you for now."

"OH..." I said confused and embarrassed. Thank god he didn't noticed my advance, that would've been embarrassing...

I put the shirt on quickly, giving him a glimpse of my body once more, and started buttoning it. The shirt covered my whole body all the way to my mid thighs.

"Now run along, the guys are so stoned they'll probably only process seeing you after you're gone." He laughed

"I...thanks Henry"

"You can give me that kiss once you're thinking straight"

Oh... so he noticed! I just blushed and ran out of the room. I passed the stoned boys and they didn't eve seem to notice me till I was out of the room, like there was a delay.

And so, wearing only Henry's red plaid shirt and nothing else, I walked into the hallways.

My body was on fire by the time I managed to get my clothes in my locker. Carrie left me completely flustered and in need of release. Class was already over so there was no need to hang around but Alicia was my ride, so I had to wait for her. I took a shower in the locker room, the warm water was relaxing.

Too relaxing! my hand had wandered to my little joy button without me noticing. I turned on the cold water.

“Brrrr!”

The cold water brought me fully back to reality. After today I knew Lisa wasn’t playing around, this play was important to her for some reason and she was very clear about me masturbating.

Actually she only forbade me from orgasming… but I don’t trust myself with any kind of stimuli, I tend to get lost in the moment.

Yeah I’m horny, yeah, I’d like to masturbate right here right now. But I’m not giving Lisa an excuse to torment me further. It’s Monday and the play is Friday

but my last encounter with Carrie and later with Henry left me with some wild thoughts. I don't know If I’ll manage to make it through the week without… you know.

After Alicia’s debate club meeting was over she took me home. I did my homework, tried practicing my scream but there is really no good way to practice a scream without getting the whole neighborhood worked up about it, so I stopped after my neighbors rang the doorbell worried. Practice would have to wait.

The week went as normal. We had some more rehearsals and Carrie teased me here and there. Apparently Lisa's punishment for her was that she couldn't wear underwear for a week. Like she even cared… Carrie was such a free spirit I don't think she wore underwear most of the time.

Carrie got really touchy with me the day before the play, in which I finally revealed to her that Lisa had forbidden me to touch myself, but Carrie just smirked and touched me nevertheless stating that actually Lisa just said I wasn't allowed to 'cum', specifically. She proceeded to almost take me over the edge in the janitor's closet, leaving me begging for something that wasn't coming.

I only had to endure it for one more day…

By the day of the play I was too horny for my own good, all I could think about was getting the play over with so I could go home and masturbate.

The play was at 5 pm so we all stayed after school, getting ready for it.
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

I think this deserves a male side on the ENM board.
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

potatopenguin wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:30 pm I think this deserves a male side on the ENM board.
What do you mean?
johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - Part 5

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The School Play - Part 5

The stage looked great, the props were in place, and the auditorium lighting looked on point, all that was left was the students to get dressed.

There were too many students to get ready in the backstage, so the girls and eye went to the girls locker room so Lisa could give our costumes the final touch.

Carrie was already ready, wearing her fancy puffy dress while Lisa helped her tighten her corset from behind.

Me and Alicia were in our underwear waiting our turn to 'be dressed' by Lisa.

When Carrie was done, Lisa came to help Alicia, I don't know why I needed to wait, since my dress was baggy and I just needed to throw it over me but Lisa made me wait for it.

Carrie came to talk to me while Lisa and Alicia were busy.

"Cute underwear Erica, lacy really suits you" She giggled running snapping the strap of my bra.

I tried covering my lacy underwear with my hands "Carrie, stoaahp." I whined "You know what Lisa is doing to me, I'm already horny out of my mind. I can't do this right now..."

She laughed "Hahaha, damn girl, it was just a compliment", she was touching my shoulders from behind, massaging them.

I don't have to tell you that after a week without being able to touch myself Carrie magic hands s were making more than relaxed. My body was getting hot and I found myself touching my kitty over my lacy panties without realizing, it felt so good. I kept rubbing it softly, while Carrie massaged my shoulders. Only when a moan escaped my lips did I snap out of my trance, covering my mouth in shame. I was sweating, panting. Lisa and Alicia had stopped what they were doing and were looking at me, Lisa rolling her eyes and Alicia trying not to laugh.

"Woah Erica, Maybe you should cool off..." Alicia said, throwing me a towel.

"Yeah. Maybe she should." Lisa added, looking straight to me and narrowing her eyes

Carrie just laughed it off, as I slowly walked to the shower with my head down in shame

Why did I always do this, rubbing y clit in front of the girls, own my own accord?! Even without being able to orgasm in a week and with Carrie teasing me, no sane person would do this... There must me something wrong with me

I walked in the shower booth and hanged my towel on the door, along with my bra and panties.

I decided to take a cold shower, since the whole point was for me to cool down. all I had to do was endure this till the end of the play, then I could go home and have all the me time I wanted...

I washed off the sweat but I don't think my body was cooling down. When I was about to turn off the shower head the door swung open

*BLAM*

It was Lisa again

"You better not be masturbating in there you horny goblin" She said, grabbing my underwear from the door, throwing my towel at my face. "Dry off, I need to dress you for the play. unless you wanna go as is."

"NO" I began drying myself in panic. I could never tell if Lisa was messing with me or not but I better not take any chances.

Carrie and Alicia were waiting by the door, waiting for me. Lisa put me potato sack dress over me and that seemed to be it.

It was baggy but short, my arms and legs were bare and I had no underwear on. yes it was embarrassing, but my part on the play didn't have any sudden moves and if I kept my cool I could go through this without embarrassing myself.

"Alright, girls, let's go to this play before Erica creams herself!" Lisa commanded, mocking me, walking out of the locker room and into the hallways.

Carrie followed her and I walked on Alicia's side a couple of steps back.

We were walking in the direction of the auditorium where the play would take place, as we walked Alicia began talking to me

"So Erica did you get to nail that scream you're suppose to do at the end of the play?".

"Oh Alicia, this week was so hard to concentrate, I also didn't have anywhere I could practice for real... I don't know if it'll be good enough"

"Baah, you're gonna do great, but did you at least get tried screaming in the position you're gonna be when you're in the wooden stock? You know like, hunched and sitting. "

"Oh.." That had not crossed my mind.

"hmmm... I'm sure you're going to do fine anyway."

I just kept rubbing my elbows nervous as we arrived at the backstage.

Everyone was taking their places in the stage, the curtains were closed

"Erica, come see" Alicia called me over, she was peeking through the curtains to see the audience "You parents came too." she said motioning me too take a look.

I looked out of the curtain and saw a packed auditorium, full of students, parents, and members of the faculty. I could see My parents in the audience, my step brother Robert was there as well, Alicia's mom, even her cousin Jimmy was there. From school I could see Kate, most of the teachers, Liana, Daisy, Bill, John, even Henry was there too. I didn't think most of these people would be interested in a school play, but for some reason the house was packed.

Mrs. Chariot appeared in the middle of the stage, gathering all the actors and stagehands

"Alright, everyone, gather around. Remember that you've worked incredibly hard for this moment. Nerves are normal, but turn that energy into passion on stage. Believe in yourselves, support each other, and most importantly, have fun. Break a leg and let's go out there and give them a performance they'll never forget!"

everyone in the backstage clapped and woohooed. We took our places and the Play began.

Everything went smoothly at first, I was really self confident about having nothing underneath my costume. Any slip and people in the audience could see my wet kitty. Yes I was wet, this whole week without orgasming had me crawling walls, but I just had to endure this play and I'd go home to take care of business.

My parents seemed really into it, they have little silent claps every time I came on stage which made me nervous, holding my dress down, something no other peasant extra was doing. I left stage some times, then the main cast would walk in, and things kept going well.

when I was in the backstage, I met Carrie, she wasn't suppose to be in the scene right now so she came to me.

"Oh Erica, sweetie, I just don't think I can't nail the kiss" she said with her backhand on her forehead, pretending to be devastated.

"Carrie, what do you mean, it's just a kiss."

"No, it needs to be perfect, come, practice with me one more time, neither of us had a scene for a while." She grabbed me by the waste, raising my dress a little, a little of my butt was showing.

Mrs. Chariot wasn't there, nor was Bobby. There were people passing left and right, stagehands holding things, people in costumes rehearsing their next scene, but no one seemed to have.

Carrie pulled me closer "Oh... Kiss me Romeo..."

"Carrie, waaaaaait" I said looking around, blushing "not here, not here!" I twitched trying to get out of her grip, but already completely on board her advances. It was stronger than me...

She raised an eyebrow, grinning, she took my hand and dragged me behind some box from scenery boxes from a previous scene. We were 'hidden enough' is no one came looking for us.

I was about to say something but Carrie's lips met mine and I melted. my legs got weak but she held me by my waste raising my dress, revealing my bare ass, she took one entire cheek of my ass on her other hand, but I was too hypnotized to say anything. my mouth was open and her tongue was dancing inside of it. Her hand was massaging my ass, grabbing it and squeezing it. I had my eyes closed, my mind was far away.

Carrie kept kissing me, her hands exploring my body, I was already feeling the effects of her kiss on my body, my nipples were erect, and she knew it. my pussy lips were parted and dripping. my clit was out of it's hood and begging to be touched. I was essentially bottomless with the way Carrie was holding my waste. I was completely at her mercy and I couldn't (and didn't want to) do anything anything about it.

suddenly I felt Carrie's exploratory hands grab her ass with her fingers between my cheeks. She turned her hand and while I was relaxed, slipped half her finger inside my butt. I jumped in surprise. looking her in the eye, I opened my mouth but she just shushed me seductively, I was to horny to resist and she kissed me again. her finger was moving, it felt... different. Not great but not bad either, each time I moved I felt it slip further, until the base of her hand hit it. I gasped in surprise, I couldn't believe Carrie was fingering my ass in the backstage, but I was way to hot to tell her to stop. She took it out a little only to slip it back in, back and fourth. I don't know what she was getting at, or why she was doing this, but her kisses were melting me like butter.

"ERICA!" we both heard Lisa's voice, we both jumped in surprise, Carrie pulled her finger from my ass in a sudden motion, making me gasp. Fixing my dress to cover my lower half in panic, I could hear Carrie giggling. Lisa had her arms crossed looking angry and was tapping her foot "I literally CAN'T with you two, Erica, your scene is coming up, go to the wooden stock!". She turned to Carrie "And you, can't you leave your pet alone for one minute?!" She said but Carrie just kept giggling like a naughty girl.