Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 11/3)

Post by student »

:D Thank you for an entertaining chapter. Now the three sevies are all alone playing naked janitors. :lol:

What is the loose end of the handcuff going to be attached to? I missed the loose end being fastened.
student

Post by student »

:oops: Read it twice more and caught the girls being handcuffed to the boys. I missed it on the first read--time for my nap. A team building exercise of being handcuffed to another is very difficult when chores have to be done.

Forty years ago, I was a Marine Reservist and was appointed as a fire team leader. We were our own janitors and usually a squad would cough up two or three privates for the field day details. I recommended that my entire fire team be assigned a task or tasks so that I could practice leading, my fireteam could practice teamwork, and they could practice following me, all in the name of teambuilding and unit integrity. "Assign a fire team--that's how you would run your squad in battle."

The top NCO in that reserve unit was a professor of psychology at UNLV and he did a double take when my squad leader tried out what I suggested. My fire team had three tasks and by working together we managed to get our assignments completed ahead of the other Marines who had been tasked on a "hey you" instead of working as a team. The difficult part was the steel GI cans, large and heavy metal trash containers. My squad leader gave me credit for the idea and during the next drill weekend I was order to give a brief presentation to the squad leaders. After that, any chores were assigned to the squad leader and the squad leader passed on the orders to the fire team leaders.

Rooster's boys are going to have a very difficult time, dragging along mortified naked girls to empty trash cans and wash windows. Most humans are right handed and that means Rooster's boys are going to be using their weak hands or fighting the embarrassed naked female. :oops: :?:

That's going to be quite the chapter! What will happen when someone dumps window washing fluid on one of Rooster's boys?
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

What a brilliant chapter! Well worth the wait. Being handcuffed naked to a strange boy of a similar age is deliciously embarrassing!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I hope we get a new kne soon.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:43 pm I hope we get a new kne soon.
If there's enough interest. ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

Please do! I meant to comment earlier on the recent chapter but it was excellent! Certainly a great idea to handcuff the girls to each boy! I very much want to see where this goes.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Absolutely want to see how this plays out. Please continue
perseus

Post by perseus »

I really hope there will be an update soon :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
cradulich

Post by cradulich »

Great story. I'm late to the game nut I've read them all. My favorite was the history lesson. Keep up the great work.
roobarbandcustard

Post by roobarbandcustard »

A long time lurker here, but I feel I have to post my admiration for this entertaining saga. The writing has kept me enthralled from the inception, and like others who have commented, I eagerly anticipate further twists & turns to the story. Keep up the good work!