New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 4

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 4

Lisa pulled my dress back, out of my reach.

"What do you mean, panties? You're not going to wear any tonight. Don't you want Kate to know what a little slut you are?" She walked slowly around the room. "What do you think Kate will say when she finds out you're going to the dance with nothing under your dress?"

I began covering myself without noticing, crossing my legs and rubbing my elbows in shame. "Lisa, please..."

"She IS going to find out, isn't she? Alicia told me you were planning on putting out tonight, you little slut."

"So did Kate" Carrie added smiling.

"Do you think she's really interested in a tiny girl like you? With your small tits and bald pussy? You know she's the captain of the swim team, right? You've seen her... Tall... Pretty... With a body like that she could have anyone she wanted."

The tears under my eyes were getting heavy. Why was she being so mean? The first tear fell down my cheek, followed shortly by a second. I looked at Carrie who just had a pitying look on her face.

"Carrie, please..."

"Don't look at Carrie! She's not going to help you!" Lisa blurted out, annoyed. I immediately turned back to her. Lisa looked at Carrie, paused for second, then said "Fine! Alright! Carrie, you can give it to her."

Carrie smiled a big smile, like someone who had a big surprise. She sat by my side and pulled out a box from under the bed. It was wrapped like a present.

I wiped the tears off my face. Carrie handed the present to me.

Were they being nice? It was always a roller coaster when I was with them. The only way to know was to open the present... So I did.

It was a brand new, sheer, blue teddy lingerie... It looked fancy and it looked hot... And it was completely see-through...

Lisa spoke again. "This way, Kate can see you more as a woman rather than a baby (despite what your bald pussy would make someone think)." She walked towards me.

"You're gonna look HOT, Erica!" Carrie exclaimed, she sounded sincere.

I smiled, maybe things were turning up.

"Now hold on just a second," Lisa said, snatching the lingerie and the box from my hands. "It doesn't mean you get to wear it tonight."

The thought of Kate finding out I had no underwear on haunted my mind. "Please Lisa. Let me wear it. I'll do anything," I blurted out before she could put it back in the box.

They stopped for a second. I saw them grinning at each other once again. Even Megan was smiling from across the room, observing the entire conversation.

"I was kind of hoping you'd say that," Lisa said, sitting on the other side of me. I was now surrounded... Lisa on one side and Carrie on the other... They were sitting so close to me our shoulders were practically touching. "If you want that underwear tonight, you gotta show us how much you want it." She took my hand and lowered it until my hand was on my crotch. "Play with yourself. Show Megan what you like to do in front of strangers."

Megan had moved so she was standing right in front of us. I could feel my body on fire, contrasting with the icy cold tears that had begun to form again. Lisa was going to humiliate me again... And she was gonna make Megan think I was a slut.

Carrie began blowing lightly on my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. She had one hand on my thigh and so did Lisa. They began spreading my legs and I offered no resistance. I could feel my clit swelling.

At that point, I was feeling hotter than ever. Carrie began rubbing my nipple with her other hand and I felt lightheaded. I was already spinning from the stimulation from before.

My hand met my pussy and I could feel it was so wet. I began rubbing my clit lightly in a circular motion. I noticed Megan had a look of disbelief. Like Lisa had told her I'd do this but she hadn't believed it. Oh my God, this was so humiliating! My other hand went for my other breast (the one Carrie wasn't flicking and playing with), twisting my nipple. Lisa just sat there, her face close to my ear. She was looking down at my hand, doing its duty.

I kept rubbing my clit as Carrie massaged my breast. Both she and Lisa were pressing in on my sides. I was surrounded, completely naked, and pathetic. I was sitting in between two perfect, beautiful women, wearing such fancy clothes. I inserted two in fingers in my slit and started pumping at it. My thumb started massaging my clit. I could hear Lisa whispering to me... It was almost inaudible... "Yes..." I felt a wave rush through my body. I was close. I was going to cum on Lisa's bed, in front of the three of them.

Megan had her hands covering her mouth in disbelief. I was about to explode... My legs were on top of Lisa and Carrie's thighs... I was completely spread open, laying my back on the bed, now, fingering myself furiously, moaning like an animal... My body was about to explode! I moaned. Louder and louder each time.

"Hmmmmmf..." I was... "Guys... I'm going... I'm going to... Cum..." I moaned, and then...!

Lisa and Carrie each grabbed one of my hands and lifted them up, interrupting what would have been an explosive orgasm.

"NOOOOOOooooooooOO!!" I cried, desperate. "I'm so closeeeee!" I struggled and twitching on the bed, trying to break free. "Please let me cum, Lisa!"

They kept my hands in place, way above my head, exposing my body and isolating my hands, keeping them far away from my puffed up pussy lips.

Lisa and Carrie were laughing as my orgasm faded away. My horniness turned into tears of humiliation.

With her free hand Lisa started tracing a line around my nipple with her finger.

"Woah Erica, control yourself. You need to save yourself for Kate." They both laughed and laughed as I pouted, my face red as a beet.

And Megan was watching the whole thing. I didn't even know her! She had barely said a word, and now she'd seen me perform the most intimate act a person could do on their own, and failed miserably to reach an orgasm.

Lisa and Carrie finally released me. "Ok, Erica. You've earned your lingerie. Let's get you dressed before our ride get's here."

I sat on the bad again, my body still red from the recent stimulation.

I still had my high heels on... I was unable to think straight... How would I make it through the dance like this? I just hoped my hair and make up were fine after what had just happened...
I sat on the bad again, my body still red from the recent stimulation.

I still had my high heels on... I was unable to think straight... How would I make it through the dance like this? I just hoped my hair and make up were fine after what had just happened...

I took a quick cold shower. After my masturbation session, I needed to rinse off the sweat... And anything else from my body. Thankfully, my make up and hair were still intact. The people that Lisa had hired must have used really good products and known how to do their jobs well. In order to keep myself presentable, I avoided getting water on my face or hair.

Soon enough, I was naked in Lisa's room... Again. I was wearing only the high heels. (Lisa made me put them on before anything else... Again.) I wobbled a little, but Carrie helped me stand up straight. She even whispered in my ear, "can you imagine being in public like this? Naked, wearing only high heels? You wouldn't even be able to run away." Just thinking about it made me shiver. Her grin didn't help, either.

I put on the lingerie they had given me. It was a blue strapless teddy lingerie, meaning it covered my full torso, like a bathing suit, but it was completely see-through. I looked hot... Like a seductive woman. Sure, I didn't have big boobs like Carrie, or a perfect body like Lisa, but the lingerie really accentuated my petite figure.

Carrie spoke up again. "Do you think Kate will like it?"

Which made me nervous again.

Lisa stepped up. "Of course she will. Have you seen the brand? I don't skimp on gifts," Lisa said, sounding offended.

"I think she'll like what's underneath more," Carrie giggled.

I was just blushing, realizing that everything was on show in the sheer lingerie... My nipples and skin could all be seen... Almost every inch of my skin. I always shaved the little pubic hair that I had, and the lingerie showed that because it only covered my kitty at the bottom.

"Alright, Megan. Let's finish her up. John is almost here to pick us up," Lisa said, motioning for Megan to come to me.

So John was coming to pick us up? He was Lisa's boyfriend and was usually in on her schemes to tease me, but never acted on his own. Was Henry coming too? Was he going with Carrie? I realized that I hadn't even asked who Carrie and Alicia were taking to the dance. I guess I'd find out there.

While I was spaced out, Megan accessorized me. Then, she finally put the dress on me, and for the first time since I entered the bathroom... I was fully covered.

When I was all ready, Carrie motioned me to the mirror. I didn't have fancy clothes like Lisa or as much of a sense of style as Carrie and Alicia... I usually just wore comfortable clothes, which usually involved hoodies, baggy pants or shorts, sometimes a sundress at best.

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. "I look gooOOd," I thought passing my hands over the dress, feeling my figure.

The dress was a floor-length, strapless, royal blue, satin gown. It had a sexy high slit, much like Carrie's dress did. It had a classic A-line silhouette. My heels (although not as high as Lisa's) were pretty high, especially for me, since I didn't usually where them, and they were a deeper shade of blue that matched the earrings and the choker necklace. My hair was done up in messy bun and the make up was flawless (even though I had sweated a little and cried, like, two times... Everything was still perfect).

"I don't think I've ever looked this good," I was finally able to say, looking at myself in the mirror. Carrie and Lisa stood behind me.

"See how benevolent I am?" Lisa said, boasting. "You're not keeping the accessories, I'm just lending them to you."

It didn't even matter... I would still be able to keep the fancy dress... And the high heels... And the sexy lingerie.

"You look amazing, Erica!" Carrie said hugging me.

Megan spoke up. "It looks like my job here is done. I did NOT think you could make her masturbate in a room full of people like you said you could." She turned to me. "You're a wild one!" I blushed again. Then she turned to all of us. "Alright, I'll see myself out. Enjoy the dresses and the dance."

We thanked her and she left.

I was trying not to think about what she had just watched me do on the bed, but my body was still flustered. I didn't get my release, but that didn't matter right now. I looked so good! All this stuff was amazing! I was so happy right now! Nothing could ruin this night!

*DING DONG*

"Looks like the limo is here," Lisa said nonchalantly walking out of her bedroom.

Limo? What is this, prom? I guess any dance is a prom with Lisa.

Carrie and I walked downstairs, following Lisa’s lead.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 5

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 5

I walked down the stairs and Lisa opened the door. It wasn't dark yet. There was a black Limo outside. John and Henry were standing in front of it, both wearing black, three piece suits. Henry with a green tie and John with a burgundy one, matching Lisa's outfit. Then I saw Kate getting out of the limousine.

She was looking tall and elegant... Taller then both John and Henry with her heels on. She was draped in a stunning, strapless, black evening gown that clung to her body like a second skin. The dress showcased a plunging neckline, revealing her delicate, pale skin and showing a lot of cleavage. Her straight, jet-black hair cascaded down her back, framing her striking features.

Her makeup was perfectly applied, enhancing her mesmerizing white complexion with a hint of a rosy blush on her cheeks. Her lips were a soft shade of red, offering an alluring contrast to her fair skin.

She wore onyx earrings, but not a necklace, which called more attention to her breasts. Her heels added height to her already statuesque frame, making her presence even more commanding.

In that moment, Kate was an irresistible combination of gracious and sexy. She was the center of attention, evenly matched with Lisa and Carrie. Even though I was dressed up nicely, thanks to the girls, I still felt like an ugly duckling compared to them.

She walked over to me and I nervously looked sideways to make sure it was me she was walking up to.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready to go?" she asked with a smile. She took me gently by my hand.

"Oh!" I felt an electricity surge through my body. Oh my...

I tried walking after her, but my legs wobbled again thanks to the stupid heels, and I almost fell to the ground. Instead, I fell into Kate's arms in the most movie-like, cliché way... Our faces were close together... Then, she helped stand me upright.

With every look Kate gave me, I felt hotter inside my dress. This was all Lisa's fault for getting my all riled up right before the dance.

The six of us got in the limo. I was sitting between Kate and John. I felt tiny, crossing my legs, trying to stop being horny.

"So, Carrie... You're really going by yourself then?" Henry asked

"Yeah, me and Alicia decided not to ask anyone and just enjoy the dance," she said in a bubbly voice, all smiles.

John laughed. “Better luck next time dude.”

I'm sure a lot of boys, Henry included, felt disappointed that they were not asked to the dance by either Alicia or Carrie. They could have asked anyone to the dance and they would have said yes. To not ask anyone was even more of a power move, even if they didn't realize it.

"Is Alicia even going to be ready on time? Last time she texted me, she was still at school, setting up dance stuff," Lisa said looking annoyed as she usually did.

"At least she doesn't live far. Maybe she's already home, getting ready."

I felt Kate gently put her hand on my thigh... Her palm over the fabric of the dress, but the tip of her fingers resting on my skin, under the slit of the dress.

I panicked... I looked (up) at her, but she wasn't looking at me... She seemed to be listening to the conversation.

I looked forward again, pretending nothing happened. Maybe she was just being affectionate. Maybe she didn't realize her hand was under my dress...

John, Lisa, Carrie, and Henry continued talking. Kate eventually did contribute to the conversation too, but she quieter than the others. I just sat there frozen as Kate’s hand slipped further inside my dress, rubbing my thigh softly.

"...Well I know for a fact that the dance is going to be a blast! Alicia is making sure everything will go perfectly!" Carrie said responding to something I didn't hear.

Lisa turned to Henry. "How about you Henry? Did no one really ask you to the dance? That's kinda of pathetic," Lisa said, looking Henry up and down, in disappointment.

"Aww man, it wasn't like that! A chick from Art class asked me, but I turned her down. I really thought Carrie or Alicia would ask me to go," he said half pouting.

"You know what they say, dude... A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush," John said laughing. The girls laughed too.

I didn't laugh. I was too focused on Kate's hand inside my dress. She moved from rubbing to grabbing my thigh, she was really... Affectionate, I guess.

When her hand started to move higher up my leg, I panicked. I jolted in my seat and then John (who was by my side) turned to look at me. I quickly placed my purse on my lap, covering the slit of my dress and Kate's hand.

John didn't seem to notice anything strange and they all just kept talking.

Kate's hand was very close to my special place, squeezing my thigh. Soon it came in contact with the light fabric of the lingerie I was wearing.

Kate wasn't looking at me, but I could see that she had raised an eyebrow as her fingers began to feel the fabric of my underwear. She was gently caressing my pubic area, which was completely bald. I think she could tell that by now.

This is not how I wanted her to find out...

Nevertheless it was heaving a strong effect on me. I don't think anyone noticed me blushing deeply yet.

"...Right, Erica?!" Henry exclaimed, asking me for an option on a question I didn't hear from a conversation I was not listening to.

They were all looking at me. The purse on my lap probably made people think Kate just had her hand on my thigh. If only they knew...

Feeling a drop of sweat running down my back, I tried to play it cool. "Yeah, absolutely!"

Everyone looked shocked. Everyone but Henry, who seemed exhilarated. "SEE?!"

Carrie's face turned from surprise to a naughty smile. "So you really think the art project that got Henry suspended was magnificent?!"

Lisa interrupted. "It's obscene! It was just a high resolution picture of a spread pussy with an engorged clitoris. A big one! Fully erect, like the slut had just furiously masturbated."

Oh shit, they were talking about the picture Henry took of me all those days ago. My face was burning hot, but I couldn't back down now. Not from the shame of my reply or from Kate, who was still running her fingers under my dress.

"I...Yeah... For sure... What Henry did was... Art... I guess..."

Henry seemed very content with himself.

Lisa continued talking. "Oh, so it's art now? I guess you'd even hang it on your wall then."

I tried to stand my ground. "I... I would!"

Lisa looked down on my lap, where my purse was covering Kate's hand under my dress. She looked at Kate's arm and raised an eyebrow. "Alright Erica. If you say so," Lisa said, ending the conversation. She didn't usually let things go. Was she onto me?

Then a moan escaped from my lips. "OawwwwnNNNNN." Kate's hand had just flicked my clitoris, which was fully out of it's hood. I involuntarily moaned but tried to play it off as something else. "...IGHT TO REMEMBER!"

Everyone looked puzzled, like I was some crazy person.

"IS WHAT THIS DANCE WILL BE... Right guys?" I continued

They just laughed it off. "Yeah, I guess it will." Then they began to talk about something else.

Conversations went on as Kate worked her fingers inside my lingerie. I looked at her with begging eyes but she wasn't looking at me. I had both my hands over my purse, trying to hide what was going on.

At one point, with her left hand, Kate put her own purse on my lap, too. I don't think people knew what was going on.

I was breathing fast. I was very much still horny from before. Kate had my clit between two of her fingers and was rubbing it gently.

Oh God, what was she going to do to me? I was going to orgasm in the middle of the limo right before we reached the dance.

I closed my eyes. . . I knew I wouldn't be able to bear the looks of everyone staring at me if I came... When I came...

I was breathing faster and faster, and I was beat red on top of that. Kate was showing no signs of mercy as she rubbed my engorged clit faster. I couldn't even beg her because I was afraid if I opened my mouth, an obscene moan would escape my lips.

I was getting closer... Oh God, I could feel it coming... For the second time today, I feel it coming... I bit my lip hard. Oh God, I was going to...

She suddenly removed her hand from under my dress and I opened my eyes, not understanding what was happening.

"We're here," Kate announced, licking her fingers.

Oh... I... I was so close. I... I couldn't finish myself off... not in front of everyone.

Oh my God, Kate was driving me nuts! Why did she do that to me?

My mind was in a haze as I walked out of the limo. Everyone was talking about how beautiful the school entrance (decorated for the dance) looked but I couldn't concentrate on anything. I walked, hugging Kate's arm to help me walk without falling on the high heels, and all I could think about was how I really wanted to finally orgasm.

Why did the girls like to tease me so much?

Kate helped me walk, as if we were a couple and whispered in my ear. "Not yet, honey."

I didn't understand what was happening anymore, but my nipples were painfully erect under my dress, and I could only think about finding myself somewhere private before I exploded...
potatopenguin

Re: New Erica Stories

Post by potatopenguin »

I'm noticing a theme, others end up touching her and she gets SO close to finishing then they ALWAYS stop right before she does, which ends in her having to do it herself in a humiliating way where they make her. If someone does finish her off it's usually in a private setting where she wants to.

I actually thought Kate was gonna break that streak but it's about humiliating her and making her cum without others knowing wouldn't have been as fun for her.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 6

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 6

I think the others could see I was a little weak in the knees because when we walked into the auditorium, where the dance was happening, Carrie gave me some cranberry juice to help me cool down.

Once I took a sip, I could finally look at what the dance looked like.

Everything looked so fancy! It looked more like a prom than a Sadie Hawkins Dance. The large auditorium had been beautifully decorated. The walls were adorned with shimmering curtains and string lights. Hanging stars and paper lanterns created a dreamy atmosphere on the ceiling. The DJ played music that filled the room, and the dance floor was alive with energy. Couples and friends danced and everyone was dressed up and looked good. There were tables set with floral centerpieces with a separate table for punch and refreshments on the side. Alicia had really done a number on the decoration!

Aside from the people dancing, there were students around the edges of the auditorium , bundled up in their respective groups. In one corner, I spotted Mr. Gibbons and Ms. Cramling. They were looking around the room. There were also some other members of the faculty walking around. They were probably keeping an eye out for any trouble.

Within a minute of our walking in, Alicia came to greet us.

"You guys made it," she said in a bubbly voice. "It took you long enough, though..."

"You know I'm never the first to arrive at an event," Lisa replied with a snooty attitude.

We were all paying compliments to Alicia, on how great the dance looked. She thanked us, explaining how it was a lot of work but it was all worth it.

Then, Alicia turned the attention to another topic.

"But Erica, enough about the dance... Look at you! You look HOT!"

"Haha, thanks Alicia." I blushed. I knew everyone was surprised because I never dressed up, but it was still nice to hear compliments.

"Damn, Erica! You look so fancy... I wonder what the girls made you do for this kind of treatment," she joked.

"COUGH... I... COUGH COUGH!" I choked on my cranberry juice as Alicia said that. Carrie and Lisa exchanged a naughty smile between them. "NO, I..."

"...We made sure this broken clock came dressed correctly tonight," Lisa interrupted, mocking me but saving me from embarrassing myself any further.

Alicia laughed. "Hahaha! Alright girls, let's go have a good time! And don't forget to vote for King and Queen before the announcement!" she said with excitement.

"King and Queen of a Sadie Hawkins dance?" I inquired.

"Don't think too hard about it," Carrie laughed pulling Alicia to the dance floor.

John and Henry had already gone over to meet up with other boys while we were talking. Lisa walked off without saying anything.

I looked around and it was just me and Kate. I blushed a little.

"I don't think I can dance with these heels..."

She just smiled. "We can dance later... I want to see something first." She held my hand and started walking. Soon enough we were by the door to the halls. She looked around and when none of the faculty were looking, we dashed into the halls. Most of the school was dark and empty. She pulled me by the hand and into an unlocked, empty classroom.

She closed the door behind us and before I could ask what we were doing in a secluded corner of a dark classroom, she pinned me to the wall and kissed me.

I was taken by surprise. Our lips finally met... Kate's kiss was confident. A blend of tenderness and assurance. As our lips gently brushed together, a rush of emotions washed through my body. I was already feeling hot from before and this kiss was doing something else. Her touch was firm, holding me by the waist... And it felt like a spark had ignited inside me.

The doubts that had haunted me earlier seemed to vanish for a moment. Kate's kiss was passionate. It felt like she wanted me. I almost didn't have time to breath. Maybe she saw something in me? Something beyond a girl streaking school naked with just a mask.

I felt weak in the knees. She was kissing me... Holding me up... Preventing me from melting onto the floor. I felt her hand began to move up my back, taking hold of the zipper of my dress and slowly pulling it down.

Oh my God, was this moving too fast? I didn't know. All I could think about was Kate's lips on mine. I felt her tongue dance on my mouth... Where did she learn how to do this?

She stopped kissing me for a second, just as the zipper reached its lowest point. The only thing holding my dress up was her arm around me.

"I wanna see what I felt in the limo," she whispered in my ear. Her hot breath made me shiver once again.

I was so taken by the moment I couldn't even speak. I just blushed and nodded my head.

She let go of my dress, taking a step back and my dress fell to my feet, revealing the royal blue lingerie I had put on earlier.

"Step out of it," she commanded.

I stepped out of the bunched up dress on the floor, wearing nothing but a completely see through blue lingerie and heels. I was blushing... My nipples were hard, and Kate could see them as well as my crotch, clear as day! I kept my arms at my sides and Kate looked me up and down with a smile.

"I wanna feel your lingerie," Kate said.

I rubbed my elbows with my hands, trying not to fall on my face with these stupidly tall heels. I walked slowly towards her.

She extended her open hand, stopping me. I looked at her, confused.

"No honey... I want to feel them in my hand... Give them to me." She grinned, opening and closing her hand repeatedly.

OH...

I widened my eyes. Did she really want me strip right here? Completely naked? In the classroom, in high heels? And once I was naked... Was she going to... Was she going to run with my clothes? Or...?

I hesitated for a moment, my fingers trembling as I nervously reached for the straps of the the lingerie the girls had bought me. I hadn't even worn it for two hours and I was already removing it... I could feel my nipples harden as I pushed the other strap off my arm. I could see my nipples harden under the transparent, dim, blue fabric. I looked at Kate. She still had her arm out for what she had requested.

With a deep breath, I started to slowly push the fabric down my torso, revealing my small breasts and erect nipples. Inch by inch, my bare skin came into view. It felt like an eternity as the fabric clung to me, and I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of red. Soon, I was completely topless with the lingerie covering only my most special place.

Kate was looking at me attentively without saying anything. With a smile she motioned with her hand again.

I hooked my thumbs under what was essentially panties with extra fabric at that point. I could feel moisture forming, but Kate was waiting, so I began to push them down my legs, revealing my bald pussy and my already erect clit. I could see Kate's expression change from a smile to a mischievous grin when she noticed. It was engorged and fully out of its hood. All the teasing from before and now Kate kissing and bossing me around were making my body act on its own.

Now... Standing there... Naked and exposed... I couldn't hide the flush of shyness that had crept over me. I felt hot... My cheeks were burning hot and I could feel my whole body turning a shade of red. I crouched down and picked up the discarded lingerie, placing them in Kate's waiting hand.

"Good girl."

Oh my god, I felt a shiver course through my whole body as she spoke. What now? Was I ready to give myself to her like Alicia had said? Did she even want me? Was she just doing this to make me squirm like Lisa had suggested? My head was spinning a thousand miles per hour and I felt a drop of moisture form under my parted pussy lips.

I suddenly felt Kate's lips on mine. One arm around my lower back, the other around my upper back and neck. I felt her covered chest against my naked nipples... The fabric of her dress against my whole torso, and her bare thigh out of the slit of her dress pressing between my legs.

I started melting again... I shyly reciprocated the kiss while Kate's hands moved over my back, the lower one going lower and lower as she pressed me against the classroom closet. Kate's leg rubbing against my hard clit was making me moan softly, muffled by Kate's kiss. She took her hand off my back and put it on my bikini area, moving lower while continuing to kiss me. She was going to touch me... This was it!

*RATTLE* *RATTLE*

What happened next felt like it happened in a split second! There was the loud noise of the door knob being opened. Then, Kate shoved me inside the closet, slamming its door shut. Then, the sound of the classroom door opening.

In less than a second, I found myself inside a closet, completely naked, save for my heels. Kate had "saved" me from being found naked, and now the only I could do was listen to what was going on in the classroom on the other side of the closet door.

"Coach Nelly!" Coach Nelly was cool. She was in her early 20's, a beautiful woman. She was a professional swimmer and coach of the swim team. All the boys lusted for her behind her back because she was very well built and very fit.

"What are you doing here by yourself, Katherine?!" she exclaimed, sounding worried. (Kate's name was Katherine?)

"I was just..." I heard her picking up my dress from the floor. "I was about to change into this dress... Because..."

There was an awkward silence for a second.

"...Because some girls were making fun of my dress...?" Kate improvised

"Oh Katherine. You have nothing to worry about! The dress you're wearing looks lovely!" Coach Nelly said, trying to make Kate feel better. I think. "Besides, I don't think this one would fit anyone. It's for a much smaller girl."

"Haha, yeah... You're probably right..." Kate said, probably hoping Coach Nelly would leave.

"Alright, Katherine. You know Mr. Gibbons isn't letting anyone wander the school during the dance. Come now, let's head back to the auditorium." I heard some steps, probably Kate walking. "Woah, what about your spare dress?" Some more steps and then the door closing.

Oh God, did they take my dress? Did Kate have my lingerie with her? The fabric was so thin she could probably have bundled up it her hand!

I waited a few seconds and opened the door of the closet, trying my best to cover my nude body with my hands. One hand on my painfully hard nipples and one over my still dripping wet pussy.
johndoe06

Re: New Erica Stories

Post by johndoe06 »

LauraLaura wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:59 pm Very very hot story!
I'm addicted to your writing.
Thanks, Lauralaura, I'm glad you're liking it

square wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:28 am
Something else - Comment
I wouldn't mind seeing your take on some of the classic scenarios. Like a story set at the water park or the car wash. Only if you don't have any other ideas, of course.
Hey square, thanks for the comment. I don't intend on going back to those classic scenarios from the first few stories unless I have a way of making it original. What I meant in the poll was more like Erica remembering something from old stories or talking about them in the new ones like I've been doing so far.
But I thought it might sound a little convoluted like perseus mentioned in a earlier reply.
potatopenguin wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:21 am I'm noticing a theme, others end up touching her and she gets SO close to finishing then they ALWAYS stop right before she does, which ends in her having to do it herself in a humiliating way where they make her. If someone does finish her off it's usually in a private setting where she wants to.

I actually thought Kate was gonna break that streak but it's about humiliating her and making her cum without others knowing wouldn't have been as fun for her.
You caught me! :V
johndoe06

Rotating Polls

Post by johndoe06 »

I’m going to change the polls regularly to get more of a feel of the audience. Also I’ll use the poll for “you guys choose where the story goes next” stories I’ll write in the future.

This current poll is just to know more about the preference of the people who enjoy Erica’s Stories. I’m sure we all like when she streakes and masturbates in public, but what are your thoughts on Erica going further in the stories?

The description of the poll will be in bold in the first post as well.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 7

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 7

I jumped out, covering my exposed body with my hands. My dress was nowhere to be seen. The lingerie wasn't there either. I couldn't even call for help because I'd left my purse (with my phone inside it) on a table back in the gym.

I couldn't believe I let myself get into this situation. I must be the unluckiest person in the world. And aside from that... I was so horny! Kate didn't... Finish me off. My body was begging for release, but I couldn't stay there. Anybody could walk into the classroom at any moment.

I checked the door and it was luckily still unlocked. Coach Nelly hadn't locked me in. I went around the room looking for something to cover up with, but had no luck. There was nothing.

Maybe I could find something in another part of the school? I peaked my head out of the classroom and was met with an empty hallway. Maybe I could try to find something to wear in the theater club? Or maybe find a lab coat in the chemistry lab.

I took a step back inside the classroom and almost fell on my ass. My legs wobbled as I tried to walk on the stupidly high heels Lisa had given me. That was it. The heels had to come off.

I sat on a chair and tried to get them off my feet, but they were 'gladiator heels'... The strings didn't go particularly high, but there were a bunch of knots securing them to my feet. They weren't constrictive, but the knots were tied together very well.

After struggling with the strings for a few minutes, I cursed in frustration. Damn it! How hard had Carrie tied the knots when she put the heels on me?!

They were stuck! Knots over knots. There was no way I would be able to get everything untied. . .

Maybe if had some scissors... But, after a quick check of the classroom, I wasn't able to find any scissors in the classroom... Damn! Carrie wasn't kidding when she said I wouldn't be able to run in high heels. I was breathing hard, but I didn't know if it was from being horny or from a panic attack. I was naked, unable to ask for help, people could walk in and discover me at any moment, and I couldn't run away.

Another teacher could walk have walked in and found me? Or some couple sneaking around looking for a secluded spot like Kate and I had only to find me instead?

I had to get out of there. Out of the classroom.

I took a deep breath, opened the door, and eased one smooth, bare leg outside... Then I forced myself to fully leave the classroom and started walking the hallways, wearing nothing but my ridiculous high heels (and my earrings and necklace, but those didn't help much)... I only had my hands to cover my pussy and my tits.

I walked slowly through the hallways, moving as quietly as possible. It wouldn't do to make too much noise. Then, I thought I heard footsteps... They were too close for comfort! I hurried to reach the closest doors to where I was standing. I needed to hide! When I tried to open the doors, I discovered that they were all locked. Whoever I had heard could come reach me at any moment. The hallways were dimly lit, but it was not enough for them to not see me.

I was running out of options. I could feel my nipples stiffening under my hands. Just keeping them covered was making me feel good. And the hand covering my pussy was doing more to excite me than to cover anything. The realization that I was gently rubbing my clit, not just covering shocked me out of my stupor. NO! I couldn't masturbate in the hallway... Maybe I should've taken care of myself before walking out of the classroom... But I needed to find something to cover with... Or at least find some scissors to get the high heels off of my feet!

I was in the hallway right beside the auditorium where the dance was being held. If anyone left the gym through the side door they would catch me completely naked. I was sweating, trying to walk fast, but the heels weren't helping. My heart was pounding under my chest. Then I heard something.

Two voices from around the corner I was moving towards. They were moving in my direction. I didn't have time to think... I moved through the door next to me. My mind was a mess, but in a split second, I realized I was back in the auditorium. Lights were flashing, loud music was playing, and people were dancing.

And there I was, in the corner, completely naked.

It happened so fast... I could only hope no one had spotted me as I squatted down and jumped under a table, hiding behind its tablecloth.

My breathing was fast. I was stranded under a table inside an auditorium full of people.

Had anyone seen me? Was someone on their way to expose me?

My hand met my clit again. I moaned... The music was loud enough to cover it up.

What was I doing? I couldn't masturbate under the table! I was really panicking now, tears began to form under my eyes. If anyone had seen me, it would be the end for me.

And then I saw the tablecloth moving. I was caught! With tears falling down my cheeks, I covered myself with my hands, trying to cover my privates. Somebody's head appeared under the table.

"LIANA?!"

"Erica?"

Crawling on all fours, with half her body under the tablecloth with me and her bottom still sticking out, I saw Liana. She was wearing some kind of mermaid type dress. She looked pretty. Her brunette hair was done up in a pretty ponytail. Liana had seen me naked on some occasions and had kept to herself. But she would usually take advantage of a situation. I thought she might be a little bit crazy.

"I knew my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. You ARE streaking the dance," she said, sounding very excited (which worried me).

"No, Liana. Listen, I'm not streaking. This was all an accident..."

"Erica, you're BARE-ASS NUDE, under a table, in the middle of the dance! Oh my God! Your hair and make up looks so fancy! It looks so good on your naked body. And those heels! Such a classy act, and yet completely exposed..." She kept running her mouth, giving me no opportunity to explain myself. After a while, she said "...I can only imagine what it looks like up close. Wait a second, I don't have to!" She smiled big. "Move your hands. Let me see your pussy!"

WHAT!

I was dumbfounded, she WAS crazy. I opened my mouth to talk but she interrupted me again.

"Erica, move your hand or I'm pulling this tablecloth off the table and screaming that 'Erica is the streaker' at the top of my lungs."

My tears of panic were now tears of anger. I moved my hand and spread my legs slightly apart so she could see my kitty and could be done with it.

"Oh come on Erica." She place one hand on my knee motioning to for me to spread them apart. "Wider!"

Crying, I spread my legs wider until she head an unobstructed view of my parted labia. My clit was out of it's hood, pointing at Liana's face.

"Now spread them."

"This as far as they go," I cried.

"No Erica, not your legs. Use your hands and spread your pussy open! I wanna take a closer look."

Oh my GOD, she was really crazy. She already had her face so close to my crotch.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes as some tears rolled down, and used both my hands to spread my pussy open. A drop of moisture oozed out of it as Liana giggled. She'd moved her face within a few inches of my pussy. I could feel her warm breath tickling me, sending shivers down my whole body. My nipples were erect and I was starting to imagine what it would look like if she got closer still...

"Wow, so pink and pretty," Liana said and I felt her breath on my pussy again. I opened my eyes and she was looking up. "Ok, explain yourself. If you're not streaking, then why are you here like this?"

Without thinking I spoke "I was just looking for something I could put on, or some scissors to cut me out of these heels. Coach Nelly took my dress when she almost caught me and Kate when we..." I realized what I was about to say and stopped in my tracks. Liana had a huge grin on her face.

"Oh, I see how it is, you naughty girl... Alright Erica. I can help you out." She began to crawl out from under the table. "Wait here!" She turned her head one last time. "You can close that pretty cunt now," she giggled and left.

I closed my legs as fast as I could and covered my pussy with both hands. This was so humiliating! I was so horny and she could tell. At least she was going to get me something to cover with.

Right?

I hugged my legs with my arms, sitting with my bare butt on the floor. There was nowhere to run... And even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to run properly with the stupid heels stuck to my feet. I waited a few minutes before I had an idea. If I positioned myself on all fours, maybe I could peak out from under the tablecloth and get an idea of what was going on in the auditorium.

I grabbed the hem of the tablecloth from the floor and raised it just a little bit. I crouched down on all fours and lowered my head so that my ass was sticking up in the air and my face almost touching the floor to look outside. If anyone had come under the table from behind me, they would have had an unobstructed view of my pussy and ass. Fortunately (unfortunately?), Liana had been the only person who had spotted me (so far).

I squeezed my thighs tightly together as I looked outside. The DJ was managing the playlist on stage, the latest selection was a slow one, good for dancing, which was exactly what my classmates were doing. On the other side of the auditorium, I spotted Kate. She was talking to Alicia. There was no way I could make out any of their conversation, but she was waving her arms and gesturing in the general direction of the classroom I had been left in. Also by the looks of it, neither of them had my dress with them.

If only there was some way for me to signal them...

Then I felt something touch my ass, like a light kick in the butt. I was pushed forward a bit, but managed to remain hidden under the table.

Oh God, people were sitting down at the table I had hidden under!

I curled up in the middle of the table, avoiding the feet that were appearing. They were just inches away from me! If I made any sudden movements, people might get suspicious. There were four pairs of feet... Three boys and one girl by the looks of it.

I was breathing fast, sweating profusely. What was Liana going to do when she got back?

I could hear the people sitting at the table talking.

"You guys will not believe what I just heard," the girl said. She sounded really excited about the gossip. "I just heard Coach Nelly talking to Mr. Gibbons about how she found a discarded dress and discarded underwear in a classroom!"

The boys gasped and made sounds of disbelief. "No way!"

"Yes way! And it wasn't just a regular dress, it was a fancy one... For the dance. You guys know what this means, right!?"

"THE MASKED STREAKER!" one boy exclaimed, a little too excited.

"Keep it down, Bobby! Mr. Gibbons is furious! He's out to get her... And anyone who's helping her. " She sounded worried. "He's warned the other teachers and they're trying to find the streaker before she runs around naked."

"How hard could that be? She's freaking naked already!" one boy inquired.

"So that's why Alicia's running around with a worried look on her face. I thought she was just worried about the dance," another boy pointed out.

Was Alicia looking for me? If only I had a way to tell her where I was...

And then I heard Liana's voice talking with the people at the table. "Guy! A fight's broken out... In the parking lot!"

"Oh shit! For real? This day just keeps getting better and better," one of the boys said. Then I saw their feet disappearing as they entire group took off running.

Liana's head appeared under the table. "Hey there, Pinky. You can relax now! I got something for you to wear."

"Oh, Liana, thank God! I was starting to think you wouldn't come back." I extended my hands to take whatever she'd gotten me. I was so happy I even forgot to cover up.

Liana threw something in my lap and my smile faded.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - (Final) Part 8

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - (Final) Part 8

It was a cat mask!

I stared down in horror... at the damn domino cat mask on my lap. My eyes went wide. I couldn't even speak. I looked at Liana and she just had a huge grin on her face.

"Come on, silly, put it on" she said in a bubbly voice.

I lifted the mask in my hands and slowly put it on my face, tying the thin strings securely around the back of my head. I felt like I was in a dream state. I think I obeyed her because there was nothing else I could do... She had all the cards.

"Good job," she said. She grabbed me by my hand. "Here's what's gonna happen Erica... There really is a fight going in the parking lot, and most of the faculty is there handling it. You're going to come with me, but you're not gonna be streaking..." Her lips turned up in a grin. "... You're going to prance!" she said, sounding very excited.

She slowly pulled me out from under the table. I did not resist... I stood up, my mind in a complete haze... I just following Liana's lead. I didn't even cover up my painfully erect nipples. They were pointed forward and I could feel my parted labia pulsating, begging for release. My clit was also engorged and all I could think about was cumming.

I started walking through what felt like a mist but in retrospect I realized was actually a bunch of students on the dance floor.

The DJ, who was a senior from the VA club, put on the song 'Supermodel' as I slowly paraded across the dance floor, wearing only the mask and high heels, my hand held high by Liana, who was guiding me like a debutante, only without a single stitch on.

I was walking in the middle of the dance floor... Amongst the other students... I don't remember seeing any faculty members. I could hear the students as they clapped and cheered. People chanted for the masked streaker, only this time I wasn't streaking... I was just walking slowly. I could feel their hands... They touched my body... Brushing against my hard nipples... Slapped my ass... Some of the really bold students actually touched my pussy as I kept walking.

"Oh my God, I can't believe she 's really doing it! Look at those tits, they could poke an eye out!"

"That's disgusting! What kind of fetishist slut would do this?!"

"Look between her legs! She's dripping wet and her lips are parted! She's enjoying this!"

"Man! I touched her tit! She didn't even complain, just moaned! Hahahaha!"

"God damn, who IS she? Someone grab her mask!"

"Shut up, Stacy, do you want to get her expelled? Let her streak!"

"Ugh, I don't know how you guys think this flat chick is hot. Look at her tits! There's nothing up there, just those two erasers!"

"Man, what I'd give to have a go with her! How does Liana even know her?"

I heard all that, among many other comments and cheers.

"Don't forget to vote for king and queen of the dance," Liana reminded people, making sure they wouldn't forget.

Some people looked disgusted. One girl (I think it was Daisy) actually tried to grab my mask but her hand was swatted away by Liana. Then a bunch of boys grabbed her before she could try anything else. I hadn't even noticed, only realizing that it happened later.

I saw the girls among the crowd... Lisa had her arms crossed and was shaking her head like she was disappointed. "OUCH!" She pinched my nipple, hard, when I passed her like she was teaching me a lesson or something. I almost came back to reality, but I was still so horny. I just watched as my body kept moving on its own, hoping Liana would guide me somewhere I could finally orgasm.

Carrie and Alicia were smiling and clapping. Alicia slapped my ass and Carrie pulled gently on my clit as I walked past them. I gasped from both of their actions and they just laughed.

When I passed Kate, she looked flustered as she looked at me. She had one hand between her legs and she used her other hand to brush against my dripping pussy. Then she licked her fingers coated in my juices in pleasure.

Liana finally led me to a door that led backstage. My legs were trembling. I tried to touch myself, as I had attempted so many times while walking with her, only for Liana to swat my hand away... Again. I was ready to explode.

I was now in the center stage behind the curtains there was a chair in the middle of it, Liana led me to it and on the other side was the whole dance.

Liana sat me down but there was only one thing on my mind.

"Liana, please let me cum" I managed to mumble.

"Just a few more seconds Erica" she said with a huge grin, she was crouching in front of me, scissors cutting the heels of my feet.

I could hear a voice speaking on the mic but I couldn't make out what it was saying.

Liana took my high heels in one hand and stood up in front of me. She fixed my mask tighter and then she rubbed my clit lightly with two fingers which made me moan. "Ok Erica, now play with that clit for me like a good girl."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was so worked up by this point that my body was practically pulsating, begging to cum. My hand found my clit and started rubbing it, picking up from where Liana left of. My other hand grabbed a full tit and I started rubbing my long nipple at the tip of it. I was moaning, lost in pleasure. I was so close already. My whole body was on fire.

The voice outside continued talking as I rubbed my self silly, I couldn't hear what they were saying until it said: "...Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Masked Streaker!" and the curtains were being lift.

Soon the curtains were completely up, I was fingers deep in my pussy, back arched masturbating in the chair and looking at the dance.

Everyone was looking at me. There was no music playing, Alicia was also on stage with the microphone. People were gasping in surprise, I guess they didn’t expect anything else after the nude parade.

I was pumping my pussy with my fingers and I couldn't stop, everyone seeing all of me with nothing to hide was sending me over the edge. my muscles all tensed up in a final back arching movement.

"OOOOOAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNNN..." in a loud screech I came hard, my hip bucking and my body spasming over and over.

My juices gushing on the stage, I could hear laughter and claps, it was certainly a show for the boys... I saw flashed of cameras, and also loud banging on the doors (I don't know what that was about). No members of the faculty were around, it was just me, giving an obscene show to my classmates.

People kept screaming and cheering as I shut sat there, spread, oozing out of my pussy, spend.

"And now for the King and Queen of the Sadie Hawkins Dance..." Alicia said on the microphone, interrupted by the chanting of the students

"MASKED STREAKER! MASKED STREAKER! MASKED STREAKER!"

"I guess I don't even need to read the votes..." Alicia said smiling "I give you the queen of the Dance, THE MASKED STREAKER!"

Liana showed up on my left holding a crown and a scepter. She put the crown on my head and the scepter in my hand.

I was still completely spend on the chair, legs spread, almost laying on it, not making sense of much of what was happening. Liana helped me stand and motioned me forward

"Thank you subjects, Queen. and don't forget to smile!" Liana said, holding my arm up

I was standing there completely naked, I waved my hand with a weak smile as more people cheered louder and continued taking pictures.

And then a final *BANG* on the door brought me back to reality, as the entrance door bursted open, members of the faculty started pouring in, Mr. Gibbons in the front Yelled.

"STAY RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY!"

everyone started chanting "RUN HOME! RUN HOME" to me and seemed to stand their ground, making it hard for Mr. Gibbons to get to me.

Liana shook me by my shoulders "Snap out of it Erica, RUN!"

it finally came back to me, what was happening I was realized I standing in the middle of the stage bare ass nude, that I was the center of attention and that the teachers were coming after me. But I was also free of the heels so without thinking, I started running. Alicia who was no longer on stage was holding a side door open, motioning me to come run out of the building.

Still holding the scepters my hand, crown on my head and mask on my face I ran, completely naked, through the dance, crossing the door and into the parking lot. Some people were outside and they were surprised by me but cheered as I ran past them.

I was about to run home when I saw a limo, already on on the road, door open. It wasn’t the limo I came in, but I could see Henry (with an bruised face) in it motioning for me to get in as well.

I jumped inside, dropping the scepter outside in the process. As I jumped in Henry closed the door, took my mask of my face and threw out of the window.

I was laying on Henry and John's lap (who was also in the limo), Catching my breath and they both laughed and high-fived.

I was so humiliated, I could DIE, I was crying with my hands over my face, Henry and John could see all of me, including my nipples were still hard and my engorged clit. The worse part is that I know I just wanted to get home to bring myself to orgasm over and over.

THE END.

———————————————————-

Epilogue

The limo sped off while Mr. Gibbons ran outside the dance screaming. I slowly came to my senses and I noticed Henry and John both had black eyes and were bleeding a little from their noses.

"Lisa told us to make the fight look real" John said laughing.

Eventually after a while the limo went back to the dance, to pick up the girls. In between the other limos, I don't think any of the faculty members noticed us.

Lisa, Carrie, Alicia and Kate got in the limo with us. They were all still looking fancy, while I sat there naked, with my arms on my sides.

Alicia told me how they planned the fight to keep the faculty outside, while other people blocked the doors during the parade and Queen announcement. She told me she'd only planned for me do run naked, grab the scepter and crown and run off so people would never forget the dance, but when Liana got into the mix and made me masturbate things just kinda went another way.

Alicia told me how Henry and John couldn't be expelled or suspended cause they fought outside of school grounds. They told me how after I left Mr. Gibbons was furious and wanted to suspend Alicia but couldn't cause he had no proof she orquestrasted it and no one seemed to know who locked the doors to keep the faculty outside. The only one who got in trouble was Kate who was found with the dress, but coach Nelly couldn't suspend her Number one swimmer so she just got detention.

It was inconceivable to me how almost no one got in trouble over this dance.

"So... Queen of the Sadie Hawkins dance hun?!" they were all laughing (except Lisa)

I guess I did technically win queen of the dance

"Who was King anyway?" I inquired

"oh, no one, I don't think anyone in there cared" Alicia said giggling

Lisa began talking, she sounded mad "Yeah, it was a lot of work to make this little stunt happen Erica, but you know who the real victims are here? John and Henry, they both took a beating (from each other) but didn't even get to see the queen being crowned."

Oh, that's right, they were outside.

the limo stopped in front of my house

"...so you're gonna give them a little private show!" Lisa continued, pointing at my pussy

"Lisa... please... not here..." I just wanted to go to my room.

"I'm glad you agree" she opened the door and dragged me by the arm she sat me on the hood of the car and opened my legs "you are to touch this little clit of yours right here right now".

I was sitting in the hood of the car, facing them, the chauffeur was probably looking at my ass. they were all grinning, looking at my spread legs and parted labia.

It was to late to refuse any of Lisa's orders, I quickly inserted 2 fingers in my pussy and let out a moan. they were all so close to me. Pumping my pussy I felt Carries hands on my nipples, stimulating them. I was going to cum fast, I was still very worked up. It was coming, my hips bulked as I felt Kate's lips on mine.

I was being french kissed as I touched myself in the hood of the car. this was enough to send me.

My whole body twitched as I convulsed spilling my juices on the hood of the car as Kate's tongue danced in my mouth.

I layed on the hood, exhausted as Kate continued kissing me. Once she stopped, Alicia shouted "THE QUEEN OF THE DANCE, EVERYONE!" and they all cheered.

"Congratulations, gorgeous" Kate whispered in my ear as she helped me get to my door

My parents weren't home, so just got to my room humiliated and in love(?), I kept playing in my head the faces of everyone cheering watching me masturbate, as I masturbated in the privacy of my room, again and again and again.

THE (Actual) END
jojo12026

Re: New Erica Stories (New Poll)

Post by jojo12026 »

Would like to see more with Jimmy, Alicia's little cousin. After the soccer practice... It says in one of the, later in life stories, that they dated. That would be interesting too.
imanewb

Re: New Erica Stories (New Poll)

Post by imanewb »

Let me start by saying the stories are great, really enjoyable in the main.

But, and I'm struggling to phrase this so that it doesn't come across negatively, while there has to be some suspension of disbelief with any fiction... I prefer things remain at least somewhat 'realistic'...

They are most enjoyable early on, starting credibly e.g. the crowd reactions, the mass appreciation & recording when they thought she was streaking voluntarily in The Big Game (although we, obviously, know it was orchestrated by the antagonists) was great, well described and realistic to my way of thinking.

But, I find it less enjoyable (i.e. not unenjoyable) when things start to get 'less credible' e.g. 'absolutely everyone' (ok, there are a few holdouts) suddenly being ok with progressing from looking to touching, potentially icky, but ok...

Her supposed friends enjoying her humiliation - grand... but when the 'pranks' become 'not pranks'... when they're perfectly happy en masse to commit outright criminal acts (destruction of/stealing clothing, assault, blackmail, etc ) without a hint of doubt or compassion (given some of the supposedly close, long-term friendships) as things get more and more extreme (and sure, the character's at least partially enjoying things - her physical response if nothing else) doesn't sit right on the credibility front for me.

Meh, it's late, I can't explain that better... in precis, more of the same please but, for me, not much further.