Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
nebnyc

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 20)

Post by nebnyc »

Looking forward to more chapters! The main Seth story is my favorite. Perhaps the nerdy guy from his English class could walk in early during the nursing sessions & get to watch his high school crush being examined nude by the girls. Maybe Miss Masters could allow him to stay in the room since they’re both boys and doesn’t think Seth should mind.
dsweenz71

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 28)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Part 8: The Guest

Nate rose with a start from the hospital bed he was laying on, even as Marcy held him in place.

“It’s just Clementine,” she laughed, as the girl entered the room and closed the door behind her. Nate breathed a sigh of relief. He closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep shaking breath, and willed himself to lay back on the bed.

“What did I miss?” Clementine asked sweetly, eyeing up the boxer-clad male stud. Despite his recent scare, his hard dick was still tenting the boxers and giving an odd twitch, uncontrollably by Seth, every ten seconds or so.

Lyndsey was the one to reply. “Well, Seth had a strain from the gym, so we’re practicing a quick massage technique. Since we didn’t have time to each take turns on his shoulders, I’m pretending he has a hamstring injury, and Eva’s doing his biceps. Grab a pair of gloves and you can get a few minutes of practice in too!”

Clementine quickly dropped her bag and donned a pair of gloves from the nurse supplies. She looked Seth over, and her eyes lingered on his twitching member. “Where should I massage?” Her eyes briefly flicked up to the other girls.

“Let me think,” Marcy pondered, continuing to dig deep into Seth’s collarbone, causing him an involuntary soft moan of pleasure. “Most common injuries… would include… oh, I know. Seth, can you turn over please?”

Seth wasn’t sure where this was going, but rolled over cautiously on the bed, the paper beneath him crinkling as he did so. He reached under himself and adjusted his hard dick in his boxer briefs so it pointed upward. As he put his weight on top of it, he felt it pulse. His body wanted nothing more than to begin humping the hospital bed in order to release his sexual tension.

“Alright, Clementine. Can you focus on Seth’s lower back? Strains in the lower back are fairly common and having him turn over will also help me get into the upper back a bit too.

So, for the next several minutes, a fourth pair of hands joined the third. For three or four minutes, Seth felt his nerves respond to forty slippery fingertips all over his body. His dick continued to occasionally lurch and squirt, especially when Clementine’s hands slipped just under the back of his waist band, and Lyndsey’s moved just beneath his boxer’s leg holes. On one occasion, whether by accident or not, Lyndsey’s fingertips, working the inside of his thigh, brushed against his scrotum, causing Seth’s penis to pulsate incredibly. At this moment, he briefly thought he had a slight orgasm. But he couldn’t have, right? He was still ridiculously hard.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Marcy finally said, glancing at the clock. “How are you feeling now, Seth?”

“A-maz-ing,” he breathed, his eyes still closed. He hadn’t even realized that the fingertips had all left his body.

“Great, can you sit up please?”

He willed himself to do so, and Marcy suddenly approached with the stethoscope again. Since Clementine had missed the first bit of the session, she volunteered to be the one warming Seth’s body with her hands after the cold sensor left his body. After a few moments of dictating numbers, Marcy frowned. “Eva, can you bring the clipboard here?”

The two looked together at the results and whispered something Seth couldn’t make out. “What did you say?” He inquired. The two ignored him for a moment longer before Marcy finally spoke up.

“You wouldn’t know this, but Mrs. Masters reminded us earlier this week that accuracy in our numbers is extremely important.” Seth in fact, did know, but remained quiet. “You’re in a very restful state right now, and it’s hard to get a good reading on your exact heart rate. We’ll have to use a few different pulse points, if that’s okay.”

“It’s fine,” Seth said, not thinking anything of it. He knew from Phys. Ed class and his own prior involvement in sports that there were different places where his pulse was present.

Since she had Seth’s consent, Marcy placed the stethoscope on his adam’s apple, and moved it slightly to the side. After a few seconds, she announced the result of his carotid pulse in beats per minute, and Clementine’s warm fingers then replaced the stethoscope, massaging the spot.

“Moving onto the brachial pulse,” Marcy said in Eva’s direction. She extended Seth’s arm and moved the stethoscope to the inside of his elbow, again for a few seconds before Clementine’s warm fingers massaged the spot. She moved her fingers in a slow circle which felt amazing to Seth and sent a shiver down his spine. He thought how wild it was that these girls and their fingers had such an effect on him.

“Consistent so far, but can you do a few more, just to be safe?” Eva asked.

“Of course! We’ll do the femoral and penile pulse points next.”

Seth was still having his inner arm massaged by Clementine and didn’t catch what Marcy said. “Seth, you’ll have to remove your boxers for me, please.”

Seth swallowed. His dick still felt harder than it had ever been, and despite having removed them before, he still did not feel comfortable being naked in school. Regardless, he knew not to waste time and pushed them down. As they landed on the floor, and Marcy changed her position, she inadvertently nudged them underneath the patient bed. “We’ll get those after.”

Seth took his sharpest intake of breath as the stethoscope was pressed against the largest vein on his swollen shaft. He twitched several times, causing Marcy to have to begin her count over. “Don’t let me shoot, don’t let me shoot,” he urged himself, feeling as if he could blow his load at any moment. Even worse, when Marcy finally had her measurement, Clementine reached down and began to massage the vein in his dick. Her fingers rubbed and stroked the leaking penis, and Seth found himself clenching his ass tight, internally begging himself not to cum.

As if Lyndsey knew exactly what was up (and she probably did), she suddenly raised her voice. “Marcy, I want to try that one quick, if that’s alright! I’ve never done the penile pulse point!”

Marcy smiled, “Of course you can! This club is all about medical practice. Just let me finish up and you can do the next round of pulse measurements.”

Seth was able to just resist ejaculation while constantly edged by Clementine and her magical fingertips. Finally, they left the vein on his dick and Marcy finished up with his popliteal pulse point on the underside of his knee. This pulse point meant he was almost dick to face with Marcy, who was undoubtably getting a close look at Seth’s saluting sausage.

“Consistent throughout,” Eva finally shared. “Resting BPM is all filled out. We still need BPM after physical activity.”

“Seth, I’ll ask that you complete a few exercises before we re-take your pulse. Let’s say, 40 jumping jacks, 20 squats, and run-in place for 1 minute.”

Seth stood up from the bed and started to bend down and search for his boxers, but Marcy physically held him up. “Clothes won’t be necessary. You’ll just need to take them back off anyway when we check your pulse, and we really don’t have time.”

Seth, resigned to his fate, began the exercises. Stark naked in front of four ninth grade girls, he began to do the most embarrassing workout of his life.

With each jumping jack, his dick made a thwack sound against his stomach, leaving a spot of pre-cum on his navel (excluding the pre-cum that flicked onto the floor and walls. Seth even thought he’d seen one strand fly toward the ceiling. About halfway through the jumping jacks he realized how embarrassing they truly were. On his jump each time, he was fully extending his body, allowing the girls to see all of his muscles, his pits and his dick and balls all at once. With this knowledge, the jumping jacks did nothing to make him less hard. In fact, he would argue that his dick was twitching more than ever once he finished his prescribed forty.

Seth moved onto squats, which were equally embarrassing. Although the girls couldn’t see it, Seth could feel his ass spread each time he got low on the floor. Then as he rose back up, he was even more aware of his hardness and how his dick protruded awkwardly horizontal from an otherwise vertical figure. Although the squats were just slightly less embarrassing, they felt like they took double the time of the jumping jacks, even though he only had to do 20 of them.

Finally, Seth completed his final exercise, running on the spot. This one was similar to jumping jacks in terms of embarrassment level. He felt his dick bouncing rapidly as the four girls watched. Pre-cum continued to drip and flick in all directions. How much pre-cum can I even produce, Seth thought. He was sure he could have filled a condom with all he had made by now.

Seth sat down on the bed, breathing a little faster, as Lyndsey began to take his measurements. Clementine remained the person who warmed each spot after the stethoscope was removed. As usual, Seth had to plead to himself not to cum when Lyndsey measured his penile pulse point. Then, Clementine began to rub her fingers against Seth’s twitching dick.

The sound of the door opening took everyone by surprise. All four girls were already in the room. Who was the unexpected guest?

“What the fuck?” exclaimed a voice familiar to Seth.

Part 9 - The Door
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: Thanks for the patience this week as I took some time to me before writing this chapter. I will try to get at least two chapters out per week from now on, but we'll see how busy life gets. My apologies for leaving you off in the same way this chapter as last chapter. I seriously considered revealing who it was right at the end, but I felt that this leaves it a little more suspenseful and open to allowing readers to guess, which is always fun for me. Thanks as always for your continued support!
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Delighted to see this story back! I was worried as it had been a week without an update so what a nice surprise to see the saga continues :D

I think I correctly predicted it was Clementine walking in last time so I'm happy I was right. Another fantastic chapter, I really like how Seth knows how humiliating this is but he's only human and he can't help enjoy all the attention. He must feel so conflicted with what's happening.

I expected him to ejaculate by the end with all this attention on his erection so he did well to survive, but things might be about to get a whole lot worse for him with this person walking in at the end. Who is the unexpected guest?

Hmm it's tough to say, I was thinking either his Girlfriend, or his brothers bully Justin being the person to walk in. Unless it's a new character we haven't met yet?

Very cheeky to end on another cliffhanger :lol: Cannot wait to see who it is.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Loved chapter 8! Another cliffhanger ending; hoping Seth is exposed to more students. The girls should also have to do some temperature checks from both ends soon.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Loved chapter 8! Another cliffhanger ending; hoping Seth is exposed to more students. The girls should also have to do some temperature checks from both ends soon.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Loved chapter 8! Another cliffhanger ending; hoping Seth is exposed to more students. The girls should also have to do some temperature checks from both ends soon.😙
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

Trundle wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:43 pm Delighted to see this story back! I was worried as it had been a week without an update so what a nice surprise to see the saga continues :D
Don't worry. Even though the details of this story are mostly created as I go, I have lots more planned :D
I have lost interest in stories before, but I hopefully won't here.
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

nebnyc wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:29 pm The girls should also have to do some temperature checks from both ends soon.😙
Temperature checks are on my radar for a future instalment, but they will be a part of a later plot point ;)
dsweenz71

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 31)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Part 9: The Door

Sara sat at the cafeteria table eating her salad, barely listening as her girlfriends giggled about one of the freshmen who was apparently plotting a public prank. She wasn’t sure about her boyfriend’s recent antics. This was the second day this week that he had been unable to eat lunch with her. Had he said he was getting extra help? In Chemistry? It was possible. There was no denying that her boyfriend was top form when it came to physical education, but science courses weren’t his strong suit.

Just to be sure, Sara finished her salad and decided to double back and check out the science wing. The hallway was mostly deserted except for a few students at their lockers, to whom she paid no attention. As she reached her boyfriend’s chemistry classroom, her stomach sunk. The classroom was empty with the lights off. He had lied to her.

But why had he lied? Was Seth cheating on her? No, she shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Maybe he had good intentions, and was planning a surprise for her, like she’d seen happen on TV before? But that didn’t make sense. It wasn’t like their anniversary was coming up, and they were already known to be each other's prom dates. Sara bit her lip, beginning to become emotional. What if their whole relationships had been based on lies from the beginning?

Sara felt like she was being watched and turned around quickly. A set of eyes from a kid at a locker darted away quickly. “You!” she shouted, at Seth’s brother, Joseph. “What are you doing here?”

Joseph had just started lunch period when he saw her. She was so beautiful, with her tall figure and fully developed chest. Her long blonde hair flowed behind her, caught in a subtle breeze as she walked swiftly, looking like she was on a mission. Joseph had been considering meeting a friend outside, but he hadn’t promised anything. He was in no rush. Discretely, he followed his crush, Clementine, several steps behind her.

This “stalking” (although Joseph wouldn’t have called it that) ended abruptly as Clementine reached the main office and entered. Joseph walked by, pretending to be immersed in something on his phone, but stealing a glance through the window. However, his love interest was gone. ‘She must be in Mrs. Master’s office,’ thought Joseph.

He again considered meeting his friend outside, but he was too curious about Clementine. He didn’t know exactly what made him curious. She was just a girl in his grade. Okay, a pretty girl. Okay, a pretty, fully-developed girl. Okay, a pretty, fully-developed girl that he thought of last night when he jerked off. Now he was more aware why he was curious about her.

“If all goes well with the assignment this weekend, we’ll be ready to implement phase two next week,” Joseph heard as Mrs. Masters walked Clementine out of the office. “Just make sure you’re following the plan. Tell the other girls the same thing, alright?”

“Of course,” Clementine replied smiling. “Thanks so much, Mrs. Masters. You’re the best.”

Joseph didn’t know what they were talking about, and nor did he care. Clementine was back on the move, and that meant so was he. The boy knew he couldn’t follow her forever. Eventually she would go in the washroom, or be around friends who would notice him. But right now he was definitely okay with watching her peach of a butt (or clementine?) bouncing sexily in her yoga pants as she made her way to the second floor, then turned into the science wing.

As Joseph turned the corner, he saw the door to room 202 close. ‘NO!’ he thought, shouting in his head. He wanted to follow her just a bit longer. It wasn’t fair.

Joseph looked down the hallway. There was just a single kid at his locker, not paying attention. He decided to press his ear to the door.

“Where should I massage?” Joseph heard Clementine say.

Huh? Massage? Joseph’s eyes suddenly went wide. Did Clementine give massages? He suddenly pictured himself, naked under a towel, with Clementine oiling him up and whispering seductively in his ear. ‘Where should I massage?’ she would say. ‘I’ll tell you where,’ Joseph would say back with a mischievous smirk.

Joseph realized he was caught up in his own fantasy and wasn’t even listening anymore. He pushed his ear back against the door. “Can you focus on Seth’s back?” said another voice.

Seth? His brother Seth? No way. His brother was three years older than these girls. He tried to think of another Seth. He was sure there was one in tenth grade but couldn’t picture the kid’s face. Still, was it possible it was his brother in the classroom? His ear was now pressed against the door for evidence.

For a few minutes, it was quiet, so Joseph posted in front of a locker he was pretending was his. As kids and teachers occasionally walked down the hallway, he didn’t want anyone to see him pressing his ear against the door. He decided that if he could be confident that his brother was in there, he would open the door, just a crack, and see if Clementine was massaging him. If she was, he would have to find out how his brother got into such an incredible situation.

“How are you feeling now, Seth?” Joseph heard. But if the boy inside responded, it was too quiet. “Great, can you sit up please?”

Suddenly Joseph heard footsteps around the corner and rushed back to his fake locker. As the owner of the footsteps entered entered the hallway, his mouth fell open. It was Sara: Seth’s girlfriend… and Seth, usually attached to her hip at lunch, wasn’t with her!

“Well, what are you doing here?” Sara pressed when Joseph didn’t respond.

Somehow telling her he was following a girl while staring at her sexy ass did not feel like the correct answer. “I’m um… I’m waiting for Seth.” ‘Idiot’, said a voice inside Joseph’s head. If he was being massaged by Clementine, his girlfriend probably shouldn’t know. He added hastily, “Have you seen him?”

“No,” Sara said, narrowing her eyes at the boy. “He’s supposed to be getting extra help in chemistry, but the classroom’s empty.” She continued to stare at Joseph, looking for any sign that he might know where his brother is. He stared back, unblinking. Sara pulled out her phone, about to call Seth, which gave Joseph just enough time to glance at the door to room 202. Unfortunately, Sara caught his peek.

Quickly and without any noise, Sara pressed her ear against the same door where Joseph had eavesdropped. Joseph swallowed. This couldn’t be good. Sara was about to find out something bad, about her boyfriend and it was all Joseph’s fault.

“Moving onto the brachial pulse,” Sara heard.

Mrs. Masters had dismissed Clementine a few minutes ago and pulled up the security system site on her computer. She entered the password and a series of cameras populated her screen. She chose one, and reversed the footage of the science wing to the lunch bell, just to make sure the boy had made it to his second session. Her plan for today was not to interfere. She had to make Seth think she wasn’t too involved for the other phases of her plan to work.

As he entered the hallway, Seth collided with a young woman. Mrs. Masters recognized her, though not by name. She knew this was Seth’s girlfriend. She smiled as he wondered about the conversation he was having with her. What lies would he have told? There was no way he was coming clean about having four girls with their hands all over him. It was for the better. Having her find out what was going on right now wouldn’t be ideal for the plan. Eventually? Sure. But not yet.

Finally, the young woman walked away, and Mrs. Masters breathed a sigh of relief. She skipped ahead in the video. She saw Clementine enter room 202. But who was the boy now listening at the door? Was that Seth’s younger brother? It looked like him. Although she was less concerned with a ninth grade boy finding out about Seth’s situation, she had better monitor him in case he decided to go in. If he did, she would need to adjust her plan with the girls.

Mrs. Masters was back to watching in real time when Sara entered the hallway. Thankfully the dumb younger brother pretended to be fiddling with a lock. But something dawned on the principal. If the young lady spotted the boy, she would know that this wasn’t the ninth-grade locker bay. Suddenly seeing where this might be going, Mrs. Masters swept out of her office and towards the science wing.

Sara frowned, her ear pressed even harder against the door. The brachial pulse? That was science, for sure. But it wasn’t chemistry. Biology, maybe. She tried to hear more, but all was quiet.

“Young lady, can I ask why you are so obviously eavesdropping on the happenings in that classroom?”

Sara swallowed and turned around. When had the principal entered the hallway? Mrs. Masters had approached so silently. “Uh, it’s just, my boyfriend is…”

“Save your answer. I’ll take it in my office. You’re not in trouble, but I want to talk. Let’s go.”

Sara glanced at the door, and then at Joseph, but thought it smart to say no more and instead follow the principal. Meanwhile, Joseph stood stunned at his fake locker. He had really avoided that fate, even though he had listened at the door a lot longer than Sara. He couldn’t believe his luck. He should be the one headed to the office right now!

Still, if someone was to bet that Joseph had learned anything, they would be sorely mistaken. His dick was still semi-hard thinking about Clementine and her secret massage business. He reached in his right pocket and adjusted himself so his tenting wouldn’t be so obvious. Joseph wanted so badly to press his ear against the door again, but a couple of students who had seen Mrs. Masters yell at Sara were still around. He was scared if he listened right now, they might tell on him.

When the hallway was finally mostly clear, Joseph pressed his ear against the door. He heard someone saying random numbers, something about beats per minutes, and the word penile. ‘Penile? What?’

Joseph weighed his options. He didn’t want Mrs. Masters to finish with Sara and come back for him. He also wasn’t confident his brother was in this room. It could be another Seth. However, he was sure Clementine was in the room, and was fairly sure there was a back massage happening.

Joseph finally decided. He would open the door. He’d pretend he made a mistake and come to the wrong room. It would give him just enough time to see what was going on. His hand was on the doorknob. The doorknob was turning. The door was pushed open.

The boy’s older brother was standing in front of a hospital bed. He was stark naked. He had his eyes closed and seemed to be talking to himself quietly. He was hard, with four girls around him.

Marcy and Eva, from Joseph’s geography class, was making notes on a clipboard.

Lyndsey, also from Joseph’s geography class, was on her knees, with a pink stethoscope around her neck.

And there was Clementine, rubbing a spot on Seth’s dick, which was pulsing so hard that it was pretty much bobbing up and down.

“What the fuck?”

Part 10 - The Assignment
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: I wanted to add this chapter for some context, so I changed the title to "The Door." The next chapter will the "The Assignment" which was originally going to be here. I hope no one is too upset I added backstory. I know there's nothing super revolutionary in this part (though some might pick up on some foreshadowing), but at least you finally know who entered!

There is still some lunch-time left by the way. Keep the predictions and feedback coming.
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trundle

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 31)

Post by Trundle »

Another simply brilliant chapter. Nothing super revolutionary may have happened but I loved the backstory and getting to see events from different POVs, it adds so much more to the story. Hopefully it's a technique you use again at some point.

This was actually a tense read, the tension was close to unbearable. We know someone is going to walk in but who will it be? You think it'll be Joseph, then you think it'll be Sara then of course it is actually Joseph. Sara opening the door would have been worse for Seth but this is still pretty awful having his little brother see him like this. I'm glad it wasn't Sara though as I feel that would probably blow the whole thing up and I want this story to go on much longer yet.

I really have no idea where it goes now Joseph has found out so I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from there. How does this change their relationship? Has Joseph just made a terrible mistake entering that room? I have a feeling he should have just left things and walked far away from the room. I've said I tend to prefer when it's just one boy being humiliated but I totally trust wherever the story goes because I'm enjoying it so much.

Hugely intrigued by Mrs Masters talking about "Phase two" and wondering what she'll do when she finds out Joseph has discovered the truth. So many possibilities. Will we find out why she targeted Seth in the first place I wonder?

All in all amazing, the worst part is finishing the chapter and knowing it'll be a while until the next! :D