Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 7 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Appendix 1 Characters

Post by Revengedpirate »

Sarah is 25 years old, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a really cute figure. She had her boyfriend coming over, his name was Robert.

Robert is 24, he was muscular with dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Robert had a sister, Kimberley, who was also invited.

Kimberley is 19, with wavy brown hair, green eyes, and a lovely smile. Kimberley had a boyfriend, Daniel.

Daniel is also 19, with blonde hair and glasses.

Britney is 25, she had black hair, but had blonde highlights, she had invited her boyfriend, Jake.

Jake is 24 and quite the hunk with black hair and green highlights.

Andrew is 15 and he’s quite cute, we don’t really get on, we like winding each other up.

Jamie is 19 and Andrew’s and Britney’s sister. She’s quite fun to be around, she looks the younger version of Britney, and sometimes people mix them up. Jamie however has black hair with no highlights. Jamie has a boyfriend, David.

David is 19 and is very dorky. He wears horn rimmed glasses and freckles and brown hair. He usually sits around on his laptop.

Because Andrew and I were around the same age, they thought it unfair, if I were allowed people over and not him so it was decided by Sarah that we were allowed to invite 4 over each.

Harry is 15 and he is in Andrew’s maths class at school. They’ve been friends for a while. Harry has red hair and looks kind of cute for a little boy.

Michelle is also 15. She’s got a huge crush on Harry and begged me to come when she found out he was invited. I rolled my eyes but agreed to let her come. Michelle has brown eyes and freckles and has glasses.

Ellie is 19 and Harry’s older sister, I don’t know much about her, She keeps to herself. She has dark brown eyes and a small button nose.

George is 15, in my maths class. Andrew invited him, but I don’t really know how they know each other.

Peter is 19 and George’s older brother. I’ve never met him, but Andrew seems to talk about him a lot.

Nadine is 16 and my oldest friend. She has brown hair, originally from Ireland but moved over to England when she was 5. We went to nursery together and grew up inseparable. We met when we went to reception class. We were the only two girls in our class old enough to go into reception. The teacher at the time thought it was a good idea for us to make friends. For us it worked out well, not so well for the teacher when we got our hands on the paint and decided to paint the classroom, bathroom, and toilet within seconds. We got in loads of trouble for that.

Cheryl is 15. She has blonde hair freckles and glasses. She moved from Manchester to London and joined late to our reception class. She seemed like a shy 5-year-old until the teacher wasn’t looking. I watched as the shy girl went mad, she started to kick and scream the classroom down. The three of us made friends and got on well.

Kelly is 15 and has mousey brown hair with blonde highlights. Kelly has a curvy, well-toned, tanned, body. She is the girl every guy in our school wants. The girls envy her breasts and bottom, as both are such a nice size, my assets are well underdeveloped in comparison. Kelly has two older brothers who are twins, Freddy, and Edward.

Freddy and Edward are both 18 and are identical down to the freckle. both are really good-looking guys with mousey brown hair just like their sister.Cheryl and Nadine had begged me to invite both boys, but the only way we could invite them was to invite their sister Kelly. So, I technically broke the rules, but my sister allowed it.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: Nicola's halloween nightmare part 3 available

Post by TeenFan »

Not sure how you will be able to pull off having 20 characters at a Halloween party sleepover. Who is who and why they are there will be
hard to keep track of, not to mention trying to remember what each one looks like. Six characters is usually as many as I'll ever have in the
same place together (most I ever did was nine characters and that was a difficult piece of writing). Well, good luck with it.
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

George, Harry, and Jake headed downstairs into the basement. It was quite spooky down there, and dark, Jake tried the light, but it didn’t work.
“You boys head on down and I’ll check the breaker.” Said Jake.
George and Harry looked nervous but agreed and slowly but cautiously they headed down the stairs together. Both boys were scared but they didn’t want to admit it to each other. They were almost at the bottom when an illuminous skeleton came at them from behind. Both boys panicked and ran into the basement. It was so dark they both tripped over and ended up on the floor. Then came some wailing noises. The boys looked for the stairs, both running in different directions. Suddenly the lights came on, and Jake and Jamie were at the top of the stairs laughing at them. The four girls with them.

“That’s not funny.” Said George.

“It’s hilarious.” Said Michelle.

“Did the brave boys wet their pants?” asked Kelly.

Harry scowled.

“Fine you got us, just watch out we’ll get our revenge.” Said George.

“You guys can’t scare us.” Said Nadine.

“You want to put money on that?” asked Harry.

“Brave words from the scaredy twins.” Said Cheryl.

“All right, enough. Come on girls let’s get you ready for bed.” Said Jamie.

The girls headed back up the stairs, and Jake came down them into the basement to join the boys.

“We’ll get them back, tomorrow.” Said George tugging off his shirt.

“Yes, but it’s got to be really good.” Said Harry untying his shoelaces.

The five girls headed upstairs into the master bedroom, where Jamie waited for the other four to get undressed and put their towels on.

“Aargh!!!” Screamed Michelle and jumped backwards, after picking her towel up.

“What’s the matter.” Asked Jamie.

Michelle was stood in her skimpy underwear pointing at the floor. Scuttling across it was a big black spider. Michelle took another few steps backward.

“Oh, come off it, Michelle. You’re scared of spiders?” Said Nadine out loud.

“Shh. I don’t want the boys to know.” Said Michelle.

“There down in the basement and we’re in the bedroom, there’s two floors between us and them, how can they possibly hear us?” Said Cheryl.

“I don’t know, maybe they’ve bugged our room?” Said Michelle.

“The only bug in here is you’re spider.” Said Kelly.

Kelly strode over and picked the spider up in her cupped hands. Jamie opened the window, and Kelly threw the spider out.

“It’s gone, now can we finish getting ready?” Asked Nadine.

“I guess.” said Michelle.

The four girls headed into the ensuite bathroom to shower.

Nicola looked around the bathroom for the exit and made a dash for the door. Nicola started to tug on it, but without the key it was useless. Sarah had now gotten up from the toilet and walked over to Nicola. Sarah took Nicola’s arm and guided her over to the toilet. Nicola tried to struggle but Sarah easily pulled the young teen across her lap. Nicola struggled her bottom in the air, her face on the rug.

“No, Sarah. Let me go.” Shouted Nicola.

“Smack, smack, smack.” Sarah’s hand spanked Nicola’s bottom.

Sarah spanked Nicola three times on the back of Nicola’s skirt.

“Nicola, would you like more? Or will you please let Andrew do his job.” Said Sarah.

“You make it sound like; Andrew wants to clean the windows. He is not undressing me.” Shouted Nicola.

“Andrew come over here please.” Said Sarah gently.

Andrew walked over next to the two struggling girls. Sarah looked at him.

“Andrew I’m holding Nicola in place. Please remove her skirt.” Said Sarah.

“No Andrew!!! No. Don’t you dare.” Screamed Nicola.

Andrew untucked Nicola’s jumper, and tee, lifting them up enough so he could find the ties on her skirt. Andrew undid the ties and pulled the skirt clean off exposing Nicola’s pink thong. Andrew placed the skirt into the laundry basket in the corner. Nicola was scarlet.

“Sarah please let me go.” Cried Nicola.

“No. I told you what is happening. Either you co-operate or be spanked. Andrew, that thong isn’t covering much, you might as well take it off too.” Said Sarah.

“No, Please.” Begged Nicola.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

For the first time in her life, a boy other then her dad, was touching her outer thighs, then her lower leg, and finally her thong was in the basket along with her skirt. Now completely bottomless apart from her trainers and socks, Nicola began to kick out wildly, embarrassed.

“Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.” Sarah spanked Nicola’s bare bottom gently enough, so it wouldn’t hurt, but leave a red mark, and embarrass Nicola just enough to send her into a tantrum. It didn’t take long for Nicola to react. Nicola started to kick and scream, totally out of embarrassment, instead of the pain. That’s when Sarah released her sister. Nicola was taken by surprise and nearly fell on the floor.

“Why stop there you bitch.” Screamed Nicola in a full-blown rage of humiliation.

Nicola grabbed her jumper and yanked it off along with her tee-shirt. She then kicked her own trainers off, one flying into the tub, the other hitting the sink. Andrew moved towards Nicola; He had no idea how to calm Nicola down but wanted to try.

“No leave her alone.” Said Sarah.

“What? Don’t you want to spank me further? You don’t want me naked? Let me out, leave me alone.” Screamed Nicola.

Nicola pretended to spank herself. Her rage still going. Andrew staring at the now half naked girl in awe. Her hairy ginger pussy moving oddly as she ranted and moved about. Her skinny pale bottom on full display. Nicola was in just her socks and bra. Andrew couldn’t help but stare.

“Oh, you want more Andrew, how about these?” Shouted Nicola, ripping her bra off and throwing it at him, followed by her socks.

Andrew stood there with his mouth open in shock, Sarah was almost laughing, seemingly enjoying her sister’s humiliating tantrum unfold. Andrew stared at Nicola’s flat chest. The tissue paper flying out of her bra as Nicola had ripped it off. Nicola suddenly realised what she had done. It was enough to bring her out of her tantrum. Nicola quickly threw her arms around herself and ran to hide between the toilet and the sink.

“Well Andrew, Nicola is undressed, if you put her scattered clothing in the laundry basket, maybe she’s ready for her shower or bath. Again, that’s up to you as that what Nicola swore to.” Said Sarah.
Andrew picked up the clothes and toilet paper and placed them all in the laundry basket, along with Nicola’s trainers. Andrew then went over to the bath, put the plug in and began to fill it with hot soapy water.

“Well Nicola, looks like you’re being bathed.” Said Sarah giggling.

Nicola just looked on in total shock. Nicola couldn’t believe a boy and her sister just saw her have a tantrum, and strip herself naked. Nicola was blushing profusely and silently crying. Andrew finished filling the bath and went over to Nicola. He offered her a hand, to help Nicola up, but Nicola refused to take it.

“Aw Nicola, you’re being ridiculous!!! Andrew’s already seen you naked, almost like the day you were born.” Said Sarah.

“What do you mean?” Asked Andrew.

“Well, she definitely has more hair, make-up on, and painted nails.” Said Sarah.

“Hmm, Well they’ll have to come off then.” Said Andrew.

“What?” screeched Nicola.

“What has to come off Andrew?” said Sarah.

“Nicola’s make-up to start, then her painted nails, and then her hair. I want her looking like she had just been born.” Said Andrew.

“You’re going to cut the hair on my head?” Said Nicola through sobs.

“No, of course not. Just the hair elsewhere.” Said Andrew, pointing at Nicola’s crotch and armpits.

“You’re not touching my pussy.” Said Nicola indignantly.

“He is, if you don’t want to be spanked again.” Said Sarah.
Andrew went over to the bath and picked up a flannel, and walked back over to Nicola, then started to rub her face with the wet flannel. Nicola tried to squirm out of reach, but it was no use, she had already lost all her make-up. Andrew returned to the tub and put the flannel down.

“Sarah, What will remove her paint?” Said Andrew.

“Applying rubbing alcohol to a cotton pad and placing it against your nail is one of the best ways to remove gel nail polish quickly. It is also one of the easiest. All you must know is how to gently rub the cotton pad back and forth until the colour is nowhere to be found. There’s some in the cabinet above the sink.” Said Sarah.

Andrew looked in the cabinet above the sink, there he found the bottle, and the cotton pads. He walked back over to Nicola. Nicola started to realise that Andrew didn’t need her help, and every time she resisted it ended up worse. Nicola put one hand over her breasts, the other between her legs, before pushing her legs forward so Andrew could reach her toes.

Andrew however had different ideas, He grabbed the hand between Nicola’s legs and pulled it toward him. Nicola had her legs closed however Andrew could still see plenty of the naked girl’s bush. Nicola blushed harder cause he kept taking the occasional glance at her womanhood.

It took him several attempts on Nicola’s first finger, to remove all the paint. Andrew then moved on to the second, then started the third. In the middle of the third finger, he realised the longer he took the longer she would sit there exposing herself. So, he started to take his time on purpose. It took him 20 minutes to do her first hand, before letting go, he grabbed Nicola’s other hand. Nicola shot bright red when she realised her flat chest was on show again, and quickly pulled her completed hand away and covered her freckly chest again.

Nicola felt so humiliated, sat there naked, on the floor, next to the toilet, back to the wall, legs stretched out in front of her. Nicola suddenly realised that if she were actually in the bath, she would have better cover. Andrew was taken by surprise when Nicola grabbed her arm back, got up and dashed over to the bath and got in.

“I wondered how long it would be Nicola. Nice flat bum by the way.” Said Sarah giggling.

Nicola shot her deepest red yet. Andrew walked over to the bath and was about sit down next to it.

“You know Andrew, this will speed things up a little.” Said Sarah handing him a tub out of the cabinet.
Anonymous180180180

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 5 Available

Post by Anonymous180180180 »

Hey there RevengedPirate,

I’m a long time lurker, but I couldn’t help post some encouragement on this story. So good so far.

The other characters and the Halloween tricks seem a bit superfluous at the moment but I have no doubt you have a master plan in mind. I LOVE the interactions between Nicola and Andrew. I know this is only the beginning for poor little Nicola.

Keep up the good work and thanks for your contributions!
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 6.

Post by Revengedpirate »

Meanwhile, Britney, had gone into the kitchen, with, David, Freddy, and Edward, to make the dinner that night, leaving Ellie, Kimberley, Peter, and Daniel in the living room.

“I’m bored.” Said Peter.

“Well, what do you want to do?” Asked Ellie.

“It’s a big house, We could do a little exploring before dinner.” Suggested Kimberley.

“There are some cards here. We could play a card game?” Suggested Daniel.

“Hmm, I’ve not really played cards.” Said Ellie.

“It’s easy, We can teach you. It won’t take long.” Said Peter.

“Hmm I’m not sure.” Said Kimberley.

“We could easily teach you girls, something like blackjack, Whist, Rummy, Poker, Snap, or pairs.” Said Daniel.

“Poker, I’ve heard of that, it’s meant to be really hard to learn.” Said Ellie.

“No pokers easy, and you only need to learn 5 cards.” Said Peter.

“I don’t know Ellie, what do you reckon?” Asked Kimberley.

“We could make it interesting. Instead of betting we could use clothing.” Said Daniel.

Peter gave him a sharp look.

“Clothing? How odd, what do you mean?” Asked Ellie.

“Yes boys. What do you mean by use clothing instead of betting?” Asked Kimberley

“Strip poker.” Daniel blurted out.

“Trust boys, to suggest that, But yeah sure I’m in.” Said Kimberley.

“Me, too.” Said Peter.

“Yes I’m in.” Said Daniel.

“I’ll play but not here in the living room, what if someone comes?” Said Ellie.

“Let’s go explore like Kimberley suggested and play somewhere were unlikely to be disturbed.” Said Peter.

Daniel picked up the cards, before following the others up two flight of stairs and into the attic. The four sat crossed legged on the floor next to each other in a circle.

Peter took the cards and laid them face down before shuffling them and spreading them out in front of the four of them.

“We each have to pick a card.” Said Peter.

“I’ve got the 3 of hearts,” Said Daniel.

“I’ve got the ace of clubs,” Said Ellie.

“I’ve got the 9 of diamonds,” Said Kimberley.

“I’ve got the king of spades.” Said Peter.

“So, I deal first, then Peter, Kimberley, and Daniel last.” Said Ellie.

“Yes.” Said Daniel.

Ellie took the cards. She dealt two cards each, then the two bonus cards face down, which no-one looked at. Ellie then burnt the next card before dealing the flop.

“7 of clubs, queen of diamonds, and 5 of diamonds.” Said Peter as each card went down.

“Good for anyone with diamonds in their hands,” Said Daniel.

Peter changed both cards, Kimberley changed 1, Daniel kept both, and Ellie changed 1 card. Next Ellie burned 1 more card and turned over another card the 4 of diamonds. Ellie burned and turned the last card, the 5 of hearts.

“Now we see who wins the hand. The worst hand has to remove their shoes.” Said Daniel.

“I have the king of clubs and the 5 of spades, my best hand is 3 fives.” Said Peter.

“I have ace of diamonds and jack of clubs, my best hand is a pair of fives.” Said Kimberley.

“With an ace kicker.” Said Peter.

“I have the 3 of diamonds, and 6 of clubs, my best hand is a straight.” Said Daniel.

“I have the ace of spades and 2 of diamonds. Oh no, I have a pair of fives too. Me and Kimberley both lose.” Said Ellie.

“Unfortunately, Ellie, Kimberley has a jack, you’ve lost.” Said Daniel.

“You need to take your shoes off Ellie.” Said Kimberley.

“Ah dammit, I liked my shoes.” Said Ellie taking them off and throwing them in the corner.

“My deal.” Said Peter.

Peter took the cards. He dealt the two cards each, then the two bonus cards face down, Peter then burnt the next card before dealing the flop.

“7 of spades, king of spades, and 6 of spades.” Said Peter as each card went down.

Kimberley changed 1 card, Daniel changed 1, Ellie changed 1, and Peter changed both cards. Next Peter copied Ellie’s deal. and turned over the 3 of spades. Peter then turned over the last card, the 9 of spades.

“Now we see who wins the hand. The worst hand has to remove their shoes, or socks if it’s Ellie” Said Daniel with a grin.

“I have the 4 and 6 of clubs, my best hand is a flush.” Said Kimberley.

“I have 7 of diamonds and 3 of clubs, my best hand is a flush.” Said Daniel.

“I have the 6 of diamonds, and 2 of clubs, my best hand is a flush.” Said Ellie.

“I have the ace of clubs and 3 of hearts. My best hand is a flush too.” Said Peter.

“Unfortunately, it’s a tie, so everyone loses.” Said Daniel.

Ellie looked stunned. She had now lost two items of clothing in quick succession, she couldn’t possibly lose the third hand as well. It was now Kimberley’s deal.

Kimberley dealt quickly. 3 of diamonds, King of hearts, and the 6 of hearts. Daniel changed no cards, Ellie changed no cards, Peter changed 1 card, and Kimberley changed 1 card, before dealing the next two cards. The 5 of hearts and the 5 of diamonds.

“I have the 7 of diamonds and 8 of diamonds, my best hand is a pair of fives with king kicker.” Said Daniel.

“I have the 8 of hearts, and 7 of clubs, my best hand is a pair of fives with king kicker.” Said Ellie crossing her fingers.

“I Have the 5 of clubs, and the 4 of hearts, my best hand is 3 fives and a king kicker.” Said Peter.

“I have the ace and 2 of hearts, my best hand is a flush.” Said Kimberley.

“Sorry Ellie, and Daniel, you both lose.” Said Peter.

“Time to lose your jumper Ellie.” Said Kimberley smirking.

Ellie scowled.
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 7

Post by Revengedpirate »

In the Kitchen, David, Freddy, and Eddie, discussed girls and women, whilst Britney listened on, making the dinner at the same time.

“Blondes are way hotter than red heads any day.” Said David.

“Brunettes is what I prefer, way cuter than both.” Said Fred.

“I like round bottoms.” Said Edd staring at Britney as she cooked.

David and Fred looked at him.

“Hmm, You know highlights are a great addition to.” Said David.

“Yeah, but a brunette is still hot even with highlights.” Said Fred.

“I just like that bottom swaying.” Said Eddie.

“If you like it so much, why don’t you ask it out?” Said Fred.

“Huh?” Said Eddie.

“I bet he can do better than that.” Said David.

The three guys now changing to a whisper.

“What do you mean?” Asked Fred.

“Pants her Eddie. That way you’ll hopefully see more then that sexy bum.” Said David.

“You both don’t have the guts.” Said Fred.

“I do, but I guess your twin is a scaredy cat.” Said David.
“I do. I’ll do it, I’m just not in the mood.” Said Eddie.

“Haha not in the mood. See he’s a chicken.” Said David.

“My brother is no chicken, I’ll do it.” Said Fred.

“No. It’s got to be Eddie; He has the crush.” Said David.

“I won’t.” Said Eddie.

“Eddie, you saw her first she’s all yours.” Said Fred.

“I’ll do it.” Said Britney making the three boys jump out of their skins.

The three boys looked at Britney unsure what to say.

“David, I’ll make it more interesting for you guys though.” Said Britney.

“How?” Asked Fred quickly.

“Well, Eddie has a crush on me. So Cute. If he kisses me, I’ll let him pants me.” Said Britney.

The boys looked at each other.

“So, if I kiss you, I can pants you.” Said Eddie.

“Yes.” Said Britney smiling mischievously.

“Go on Eddie.” Said David.

“Come on Eddie do it.” Said Fred.

Eddie looked at the three of them nervously.

“O.K. I’ll do it.” Said Eddie.

Eddie walked towards Britney with his lips puckered.

“Oh no, Eddie. It’s not that simple. I want you to work for your kiss.” Said Britney.

“What do you mean? I must cook dinner?” Said Eddie.

Britney laughed at him.

“No silly, I want you to try and woo me first.” Said Britney.

“What does woo her mean?” Asked Eddie looking at David and Freddie.

Britney laughed again.

“Well, this is going well boys. I’ll just be over here making dinner, until Eddie, learns how to woo a girl.” Britney laughed and walked back over to the oven to check on the dinner.

“What the hell Eddie?” Said Freddie.

“Come on dude man up.” Said David.

“What?” Said Eddie.

“She wants you to flirt with her. Prove your attracted to her. Quote poetry, be romantic, I don’t care how, just do it.” Said David.

“Yeah, go on Eddie, prove your love for her.” Said Fred.

“Urm o.k. Hey Britney, Your hair is as black as Urm the cooker.” Said Eddie.
“What?” Said Britney.

“Your hair is as black as the cooker, but the blonde is like the flames.” Said Eddie.

“Good start.” Said Britney.

“Your lips are like red roses, and eyes like deep blue pools.” Said Eddie.