New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

johndoe06

New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Post by johndoe06 »

Hello Everyone,
I'm John Doe and I've been writing some ENF stories themed around the character of Classic stories of Erica, in which the originals can be found in this very website in the archives:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22

Each the stories written here is being added there once they are finished.

So I've decided to post my stories here as well. Any comments, suggestions, Ideas or critiques are appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

I’m going to change the polls regularly to get more of a feel of the audience. Also I’ll use the poll for “you guys choose where the story goes next” stories I’ll write.

The poll right is for the ongoing story "Erica and the Witch Hunt" where you guys choose where the story goes next.

If you don't care about voting you can just enjoy the stories as the come out, they are all here in the order they were written.

New Erica Stories order:
Erica and The Big Game
Erica and The Day After The Big Game
Erica Gets Asked to The Dance
Erica and The School Dance
Erica and The School Play
Erica and The Witch Hunt

Erica and all other characters are 18 or older

Now to the first story:
Last edited by johndoe06 on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:57 am, edited 15 times in total.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Erica and the Big Game - Part 1

Post by johndoe06 »

This story takes place somewhere during Erica's senior year in high school.

Erica and The Big Game - Part 1

Ugh! I'm still feeling humiliated from from Saturday! The girls and I were at a pool party with some other people from school and Lisa stole my bikini bottoms right there at the pool, the three of them (Lisa, Carrie, and Alicia) kept teasing me and wouldn't give it back. Lisa even threatened to tell everyone at the party I was a pervert who took my bikini off on my own and was masturbating in the pool, that unless I actually touched myself and came for her right there without anyone noticing. After that she made me run back home wearing just my bikini top and nothing else... but that's a story for another day.

Right now it's Monday and I just got to school, getting my stuff from my locked. I'm wearing a cute plaid skirt with a modest polo shirt, some cute underwear, and high socks with my shoes. I feel cute. I bought these with Alicia who helped me pick them. I had to buy lots of new clothes since the girls kept stealing them from me. The reason I'm mad is that I really liked that bikini I was wearing on Saturday, and now I only have the top part. I texted Lisa begging her to please return it today but she didn't respond.

I'll just move on with my day, the idea of finding Lisa and asking for my bikini bottoms is too embarrassing and risky for me. I'll just go to class...

"looking for these?" the mischievous blond teased holding my bikini bottoms on one finger before quickly stuffing it in her bag so fast I wasn't able to catch it. She was wearing her cheerleader uniform and she was taller than me so she was always looking down on me. "Not so fast you little perv, you don't think I'll just hand them to you after you ruined my friend's party, do you? You know? when you masturbated in the pool!" she said with a menacing tone.

"but you’re the one who made me do it!” I cried “Please Lisa... I... I really like my new bikini..." I begged faintly.

"well I wanna see how much you like it, I'll trade you" she said getting close to my face and raising an eyebrow. I involuntarily took a step back and hit my back against the locker behind me. Lisa faced me, her arm leaning on the locker behind me.

I clutched my backpack in front of my chest "W...What do you want?"

"I want what you're wearing under that ugly skirt. Don't tell me you came to school without panties? God! You're such a pervert!"

"Of course not! I got them on... Lisa, I can't do this, I'm already low on panties, just give me the bikini please"

"Like you wear panties every day, you little exhibitionist. I'll tell you what, I'll sweeten the deal, I don't even want your ugly panties, I just need them for safekeeping. Give them to me now, I'll give you the bikini bottoms, and by the end of the day I'll return them panties to you"

"..." I thought for a second "So I'm getting the bikini bottoms now and the panties later?"

"Yes," she rolled her eyes like I just said the most obvious thing ever,

And then it hit me, Duh' I could just wear the bikini bottoms as panties while she had my actual panties and then get the panties later. Now this was a deal I could get behind.

"Ok, Lisa" I shook her hand "and you're not just saying this, right?"

"Pinky swear" she said monotone.

"Ok, let's go to the restroom, so we can exchange them," I said starting to move.

"Not so fast," she said stopping me in my tracks. "you need to take them off right here"

Blushing, I looked around and there were still many students walking left and right. I closed my eyes, put my hands under my skirt grabbing the sides of my panties, and with one quick motion I crouched and dropped them passing my feet over them. I felt a cold breeze under my skirt and on my lower lips as I stood up. My whole body shivered, I frantically fixed my skirt before anyone could see anything. at this point I could already feel my nipples harden under my bra.

I looked up and Lisa was just grinning "Hand them over" she said opening her hand. I dropped my panties in her hand, looking around hoping no one saw the transaction.

"Now... now you give me my bikini bottoms... right?" I said with my trembling hands holding my skirt in place.

Lisa reaches into her bag and hands me my bikini bottoms as she grins, and as soon as she drops them in my hands I feel it.

"Wait, they are soaking wet! there's no way I can wear these!"

"Finally! You took so long to take the deal I thought they'd soak through my bag" she mocked "Have fun with your soaking wet bottoms, Erica. And if you want your clothes back, at the end of the day meet me at the football field" I just stood there in silence, looking at the unwearable bottoms as Lisa gloated. She then turned around and left before I could say anything.

Damn, Lisa tricked me again... why do these things keep happening to me. My only option now was to go commando until the end of the day.

I put my hand on my skirt feeling self-conscious from wearing such a loose skirt with no panties. They weren't particularly short, going to just above my knees, but they were thin and a gust of wind could expose my bald kitty to any onlookers.

As I released the skirt from the crossing of my legs I saw a wet spot just where my crouch was.

Why do THESE things also always happen to me?!

And why did she say I could retrieve my clothes at the end of the day? the only thing she had were my panties.

I have no time for that, my bikini bottoms are soaking on my hands and I need to find a place to dry them.

Ok, so my first class is in the Art classroom and there is a drying rack in there for the wet paintings. I can hang my bikini bottoms hidden in the back to dry and I'll just grab them at the end of the day.

I did just as the other students began to walk in.

I finally sat down feeling the fabric of my skirt always brush against my ass and pussy, every time it made me aware that I was wearing no panties and so I blushed, my face feeling hot. I could feel the arousal building in.

I hope I don't leak through my skirt.

I put my hands to my side, trying to play it cool, I looked around to see if anyone could see me blushing. most students seemed oblivious to my predicament and the teacher had just arrived and was focused on her materials.

that's when I see it

Alicia, sitting next to me with a big grin.
Last edited by johndoe06 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johndoe06

Erica and The Big Game - Part 2

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The Big Game - Part 2

"Hey girl, what you up to? Why blushing so hard? Is little Erica up to something naughty?"

My face felt like it was burning up, could feel my pussy tingling think about her finding out. Dammit, I hated how the girls could read me this easily.

"oh... hey Alicia, it's just... I just remembered something embarrassing from long ago, that's it, hahaha"

"Nah, something is definitely up, you only get this flustered when you're naked (trust me, I've seen it), and you're wearing too much to be naked..." her eyes examining every inch of my body "Are you going commando? no underwear? is that it?"

My widened, why was she talking about this so casually?

"Oh my god Alicia!" I scooted over to her "Keep it down, there's people around" I whispered "NO, ok, I am very much WEARING underwear, everything is fine ok? Just... just keep it down, please"

"If you don't tell me what's up I'm telling the class you have no underwear on," she said playfully, but I knew she meant it.

Why was she doing this and why was I getting so worked up? I kept silent, frozen, without being able to think of a response.

"All alright, you asked for this" she raised her hand "EXCUSE ME MS. CRAMLING", the teacher turned to Alicia.

"Yes, Alicia?"

Oh my god, she was gonna tell everyone!

I started to whisper desperately "Wait, Alicia, don't! I'll tell you ok? I got no panties on, I'm leaking like a faucet, I'm horny and I need release BAD, ok?, please don't tell everyone"

The teacher looked at us puzzled, not able to hear our whispers

Alicia whispered back to me without taking her eyes of Ms. Cramling "Price just went up, I want your bra"

"What? why?"

She turned to the teacher "YOU SEE MS. CRAMLING, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL THE CLASS"

"OK, ok, I'll give them to you, ok?" I whispered panicking.

Alicia continued "I just wanted to tell everyone how much I loved everyone's paintings from the last class"

I let out an audible Phew. Some students smiled and agreed with Alicia. Ms.

"Yes Alicia, they were very good, thank you for pointing it out," Ms. Cramling said with a smile, and then resumed organizing her materials.

Alicia turned to me and whispered "Alright baby girl, hand it over, I wanna see them puppies"

"What, right here?"

"yeah right here, come on, I wanna see how pointy they are"

I glanced around, making sure no one was watching but Alicia and her hungry eyes. The teacher was just now done with her preparations and began to move to the center of the class, oblivious to my little struggle.

With my heart racing, I slipped my hand under my shirt, trying to unhook the bra as discreetly as possible.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally got that pesky bra unhooked and slid it out from under my shirt. could feel the tight shirt press against my long hard nipples, I looked down and they were really trying to poke through. I looked forward and saw Alicia with a smile and her bag, open, waiting for me to drop my bra in it. And so I did, saying goodbye to part of my modesty in the process. I was now without any underwear, my pointy hard nipples could be seen trying to poke through the oppressive fabric of my polo shirt.

I instinctively covered my nipples with my hands, trying to massage them so they would soften up. But it was having the opposite effect.

"Hey, move your hands" Alicia exclaimed quietly, softly holding my arms open "The whole point of this was to see your little mosquito bites trying to escape"

She let go of my arms and I dropped my hands. She stared attentively at the contour of my breasts and stiff nipples.

Maybe if I played along she'd have her fun and move on to focus on class.

Suddenly I gasped as I felt a pinch on one of my nipples. Alicia had grabbed one of them over my shirt between her index finger and thumb and was gently twisting it. It didn't hurt, in fact it was doing the opposite. I felt waves of shiver through my body.

"Wow, your tits are small but your nips are so sensitive, it never ceases to amaze me. I bet Carrie would love to take a bite at them" she said grabbing the other one. She kept twisting and pinching both of them softly while saying those crazy things. I began to pant. Closed my eyes, I could feel the beginning of an orgasm building up inside of me.

"Ok class..." the teacher began to speak, I jumped and looked forward as Alicia let go of my nipples, giggling.

Turns out the stuff Ms. Cramling was organizing was getting the classroom TV to work, and apparently it finally did.

"Today we're watching a classic film with a very strong Art History theme" she said "someone please close the blinds on the windows, and Henry, get the lights, will ya?"

And in a few seconds the classroom was pitch, the last thing I saw before the lights were off was Alicia with a thoughtful look, like she was planning something, and then, her grin. I don't think she was done with me yet.

The movie started and it was it was really dark. It was one of those poorly lit black and white movies but they were usually interesting. Being on the edge of the class I couldn't see anything aside from the faint glow of the TV, maybe Ms. Cramling didn't adjust the lighting of the TV.

and then I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Alicia again.
Last edited by johndoe06 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndoe06

Erica and The Big Game - Part 3

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The Big Game - Part 3

"Wow it's really dark in here" Alicia said, feeling my face like a blind person would. Even with my eyes adjusting to the dark I could barely see her other then her silhouette. She got closer to my face to whisper, "Hey Erica, wanna have some fun?"

"I don't know Alicia..." I said rubbing my elbows with my hands, when Alicia wants to have fun I usually end up with the short end of the stick.

"Alright, let's begin," she said playfully, she then suddenly untucked the hem of my shirt from my skirt and lifted it up up all the way to my neck. Instinctively I put my arms down to cover my tits but they went through the arm holes and in one swift motion, Alicia passed the shirt through my head. I was now topless in the Art class

"Oh my god, Alicia!" I whisper shouted, my hands covering my tiny tits, my long nipples in between my fingers. I was wearing just my skirt, looking around to see if anyone noticed but everyone seemed focused on the movie

"Bah. Relax Erica, everyone is watching the movie and it's so dark no one can tell you're topless. Hell, I can't even see them" she said waving her arms touching my hands trying to touch my boobs.

"Alicia, this is not 'having some fun'! I'm topless in the middle of all these people, give it back before someone turns on a light" I cried

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

I heard a shush from someone up front, in a shock I sat straight, hands on my sides

Alicia scotched over and whispered close to me "You should probably keep down Erica, you don't want anyone hearing us and turning on a flashlight on a phone, do you?" I felt her warm breath on my ear and it sent a shiver down my body from my head to my... "And who needs lights when you got two pretty headlights" Alicia flicked my nipples with both hands and I jolted in place. My hands went to cover my breasts again but Alicia stopped me "You know the rules Erica, no covering".

I don't know what rules she was talking about but my head was so fuzzy I just went along with what she said, uncovering my breasts.

"Alicia, please, give it back, I can't be seen like this" I begged

"You said this isn't fun..." Alicia quickly placed her hand on my crouch and pressed till she touched the damp spot of my pussy over my skirt "...but this wet spot says a different story."

I blushed again, she got me, I hated this but my body had a mind of its own when I came to situations like this. I couldn't believe I was completely topless in a classroom in the middle of the day. Ok, it was too dark to see, but at any moment someone could turn on the lights, or their cellphones or open the door or the blinds, and the only shield my modest tits would have were my hands, and right now not even that. My nipples were painfully hard, pointing straight forward, my pussy was still leaking and I couldn't do anything about it. I was lost in thought when Alicia poked me again.

"I want your skirt!" she said bubbly like she was having fun.

I couldn't believe what I heard "You want WHAT?"

"you heard me fine, nowdrop'em "

"Alicia, please, this has gone to far, I can't be naked in the classroom, please"

"Erica, NO ONE can see you, you're fine, you worry too much" she said caressing my shoulders "and the way it seems like you only have two options really... either you refuse (like you're doing now) and we wait for the movie to end, the lights come on, and everyone sees you topless in class. You'd be the talk of the school for weeks" I gulped "OR, you can be a good girl, hand me your skirt, before it gets too damp from you spilling your juices everywhere, and I'll give them back to you before anyone can take a good look at your cute little naked body. So, what's it gonna be?"

I was trapped. Defeated I started to unzip the side of my skirt, slowly so it wouldn't make too much noise

"And you promise you'll give it back?"

"Promise" I couldn't see but I just knew she has a big smile on her face.

"Everything, the bra, the shirt and the skirt."

"um-hum" she nodded

"and you're not crossing your fingers in the dark?"

"Erica honey, WOULD I trick you?" she said jokingly

YES, SHE WOULD, is what I thought, but all I said was a weak "no...". As I lift my butt from the chair a little so my skirt could pass. I sat back and felt the cold plastic of the chair on my naked ass, my pussy in contact with the chair made me so aware of how naked I was. I felt my clitoris peeking out of it's hood, engorged, begging to be touched.

I bundled my skirt in a ball and handed it to Alicia. And suddenly felt Alicia cold fingers rubbing my clit.

"AH!" I gasped loudly

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH came from the front of the class.

Alicia was pinching my clit lightly "wow, I guess you really didn't have any panties on" she said rubbing it softly.

my breath began to get faster my hands were at my sides and my legs were slowly spreading giving more access to Alicia's hands.

"Alicia... please..."

"please stop, please give your clothes back or please make you cum right here in the middle of all these students?"

oh god, the way she said it it made me look like the biggest pervert in the world.

"I... I don't know..."

"Haha Erica, you really ARE wild when you get naked, aren't you?" I kept blushing, closing my eyes in shame.

She began rubbing my clit faster. at this point my legs were fully spread and I was starting to pant. breathing faster and faster I couldn't believe Alicia was essentially masturbating me in the middle of a class.

Oh god, I'm... I'm... about to...

Suddenly Alicia removed her hand from under my wide open legs, she had taken her hand off my bald slit, leaving my clit twitching, my pussy lips completely parted begging to be filled.

"No cumming yet." she in a mock bossy tone "Here it's what's gonna happen." she began to explain "I'm going to walk out of the class, you stay here and try your best no to be seen naked when I open the door and let the light in, I'll try to be quick about it. You'll wait here till 5 minutes before the bell rings" I think she could make out my bulging eyes of panic in the dark room, cause she then said "Don't worry, you'll be fine, it's too dark for anyone to spot you in your birthday suit"

"..."

"That's the spirit. Right before the bell rings you get up and walk out of the class, You probably need to be fast when walking out, cause if you take too long people will turn their heads and spot the naked beauty before them", she continued "once out of the class the hallways should be empty, everyone will still be in class (since it's 5 minutes before the bell rings) and you meet Lisa at the girls' restroom at the end of the hall, ok?"

LISA? So Alicia WAS in on whatever Lisa was planning for me!

"Where are you taking my clothes?"

"Oh, I'm supposed to give them to Lisa." she giggled "I knew we were commando the whole time, silly. What I didn't know is that you'd be willing to strip in the middle of a class so easily (good thing Lisa suggested this movie to Ms. Cramling)."

"What is this, an elaborate plan to strip me?"

"it wasn't that elaborate, you just kinda asked you to strip and you did it all by yourself, you naughty girl" oh god, she was right "Now wait here as I go, if you get to the restroom too early there'll be nothing for you to wear there, ok? bye bye, SEE you later"

SEE you later, as in see your naked body later, I bet she thinks this joke doesn't get old.

I couldn't see very very well but it sounded like Alicia got up with her bag and mine and left, the only thing I saw was her silhouette the moment she left the door, with sudden light entered the room and illuminated my naked body for all to see (good thing I was in the last roll of chairs). I crossed my legs and clasped my hands over my breasts, luckily it was only a second and no one turned their heads, Ms. Cramling didn't seem no notice either.
perseus

Re: Erica Stories - The Big Game

Post by perseus »

I love the Erica stories! Can't wait to read these!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
johndoe06

Erica and The Big Game - Part 4

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The Big Game - Part 4

And so I waited in the back of the dark classroom with he dim light of the small TV not able to reach me.

Arms crossed covering my stiff nipples, legs crossed as well, my bare ass sitting on the cold plastic chair. The movie dragged on. How Alicia convinced me to get completely naked in a classroom is beyond me, but it was Lisa's doing. My mind was too fuzzy to think. I was still hot and flustered from Alicia teasing me, my hand slowly crept lower and I gently began rubbing my clit, trying not to moan. Alicia instructed me not to cum, and I didn't dare defy it (knowing that the order came from Lisa), if I came I just know that my punishment would be ten times worse than being stuck naked in class.

I began to imagine the things Lisa would do to me if she found out I orgasmed after she expressly forbade me. Who knows if she'd parade me naked through the school hallways? Maybe she'd spank me in middle of an ongoing class. God, what if she made me masturbate in the middle of the cafeteria!?

The thoughts of what Lisa might do to me had me almost going over the edge. Frantically rubbing my clit and twisting a hard nipple, I was about to cum in the middle of a crowded classroom!

In a brief moment of lucidity Alicia's words resonated in my head "No cumming for you yet" so I put my hands to my sides and stopped touching myself before it was too late. I managed to catch myself right before an explosive orgasm. I was panting and covered in sweat. Oh god, I was so horny, why were they doing this to me?

"What time is it?" I thought to myself. My unfinished masturbation left me lost in time and I had no idea how much time had passed. I had no watch or cellphone to look at the time. the class was too dark to look at the clock. How did Alicia think I'd know what '5 minutes before the bell rang' even was?

I started to get nervous again. I couldn't just go right now, Alicia said if I did come before that I wouldn't get my clothes back. but if I stayed too long...

I guess my only real option was to ask someone the time. The room was dark enough that they shouldn't be able to see me.

I gathered my strength, tried to call down (can't be talking to someone while panting) and I tapped on the girl next to me's shoulder.

"Hey, excuse, do you know what time it is?"

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH came from the front of the class

(this SSSSHHHH guy was really getting on my nerves)

I think I saw the silhouette of the girl move and reach for her pocket or bag, next thing I know she unlocked her phone and the light from her phone brightened her face.

She's was brunet, I remember her, pale, pretty face, tall and lean, I think she is on the swim team with Carrie(?), I think her name might be Kate(?), not sure. She looks bored by the movie. She sees the time and without saying a word turns her cellphone to me so I can look at it.

Exactly 5 minutes before the bell rings, I have to go now or I might risk being caught naked by everyone in the class.

"Thanks," I say, but she doesn't respond.

I look at her face was blushing bright red, she looked shocked with her mouth open.

?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize that her cellphone was illuminating my bust, she was looking directly at my naked chest and my hard nipples.

Oh god! She was seeing EVERYTHING.

Oh god, was she going to scream? She just looked frozen in shock. I instinctively stood up, turning around to leave, and without realizing her cellphone was now shining on my ass. My body was moving on its own now as I snatched the cellphone from her hand, looking into her wide eyes before I turned the flashlight off.

"I'll give it back to you I promise" was the only thing I managed to blurt out in panic.

And I made a run for it. Not a REAL run cause there were many chairs in the way. My ass and bald pussy mound bumped against other student's heads more than I like to admit. I couldn't really see anything and I hoped to god they couldn't see me either.

I made it to the door and put my hand on the knob. This was it, as soon as I opened it the light from the hallway would shine on my bare body. If I was fast maybe I'd walk out and close it behind me before anyone paid any attention.

I took a deep breath and opened it.

The blinding light from the hallway shined on my body glistening with sweat, I was still feeling hot. In a quick motion, I walked out and turned to close the door. I could see the classroom and no one had turned their heads. no one looking me.

No one except the cute girl from the swim team, she was staring at my full frontal nudity, I think she was smiling now? I couldn't really tell, I was still partially blind from the sudden change of lighting.

I closed the door and finally looked at the hallway. In the hurry to close the door, I didn't even look at the hallway to see if the coast was clear. completely nude and with the girl's cellphone in hand (why did I even take her phone?) I was completely naked in the middle of the school hallway, having just walked out of a full classroom. I don't think I would have any real excuse for anyone who caught me like this.

And so I looked at the hallway.
johndoe06

Erica and The Big Game - Part 5

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The Big Game - Part 5

Phew, empty, thank god. I don't know what I'd do if there was someone here, or worse, if it was packed!

I made a run for the restroom at the end of the hall, Alicia promised me Lisa would have something for me to wear.

I made my nude streak through the hallways hoping to get there before the bell rang, how long did I even have? I my sprint came to a end when walked into the restroom. And just as I closed the door behind me, the bell rang, signaling the end of this class and.

The restroom was empty... I was safe for now.

I got in a stall and decided to wait for Lisa or Alicia to show up.

some girls walked into the bathroom and left, I think 10 minutes passed and I was alone in the bathroom again. I was starting to get bored. The sound of the hallway had diminished so people probably were at their next classes. Maybe I could make another run, but to where... Lisa said my clothes were going to be at the football field but only at the end of the day, and it wasn't even lunchtime.

That's when I heard, the door opening, someone walking in, and the door closing.

"You better be here Erica and you better be stark naked!" I heard the commanding voice of Lisa as I walked out of the stall, my hands covering my small tits. "what do you think you're doing? do you think anyone cares for your tiny mosquito bites? arms to your side" she commanded and so I dropped them to my sides, exposing myself nude body to Lisa. "what's that on your hand? taking some naughty pictures while you wait?"

"Lisa, Oh my god, this girl, she saw me completely naked" I cried " Alicia didn't leave me with my cellphone so I had to ask someone, and when she turned on her phone my boobs were..."

"Erica, zip it! I don't care who you're exposing your naked ass to. Hand it over." she crossed one arm, extending the other with an open hand.

"But I promised her I'd give it back," I said as I handed the phone to Lisa. "I don't even know why I took it, I just wanted her flashlight off, I..."

*CLICK*

I see Lisa holding the girl's phone at me, did she just take a picture?

"DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE" Tears were starting to form under my eyes

"I'm just giving your girlfriend a souvenir for when she gets her phone back"

I began to sweat again, I couldn't believe she'd expose me like that to a stranger (actually I could). And with a picture, what if she showed anyone? what if put it on the internet!

"Lisa please, please delete it, I'll do anything"

"oh my god Erica, you're such a drama queen, look, the picture doesn't even show your face" and she showed me, the picture was from my neck down, you could see my hair and my whole naked body, hard nipples, shaved pussy, legs all the way down to my feet, you could definitely make out the school bathroom. It wasn't really better, she knew my face from the class, but at least no one on the internet would. "See, it's fine, also, I just locked it, I can't delete it even if I wanted to. " a tear ran down my cheek "now quit complaining if you still want clothes"

"o...ok... " I whipped my tears "can have something to wear now, please?"

"Yeah, you can," Lisa said, reaching inside her backpack. Finally, I’d regain some modesty.

And then I felt something on my hand, it was too light to be anything useful. Lisa smiled "This oughta do it".

It was a cat mask! And not a big mask that covered the whole head, it was almost a domino mask, it covered only my my eyes and forehead, and it had two pointy ears with just a string to hold the mask on my face.

"I... I..." I could barely speak.

"you're probably wondering how are you going to go to your next class in just a tiny mask and nothing else?" she grinned "That won't be a problem, there are no more classes today, everyone was dismissed to watch the big game, you being an airhead, probably forgot about it.”

"But.. but I..."

"you're going home, Erica. this is all you get to wear on your streak to the car in the parking lot”

I just stood there, mask in hand, mouth open. She couldn’t be serious.

“Oh, I’m serious. You’re going to streak completely nude and you’re going to be glad I’m giving you a mask and a ride home, little miss exhibitionist.” I was in shock, I was not ready to be seen naked by everyone, I think she sensed I was about to cry, cause she then said “if you want I can take the mask away and everyone will know our mysterious streaker is actually little shy Erica”

“No, anything but that” I pleaded.

“Then thank me. Thank me preserving you modesty”

“…thank you, Lisa”

“That’s right. Now this is what’s going to happen, I’m a woman of my word and I said I was going to give you something to wear and I did” She pointed at her mask which was hardly something to wear “and now, like I said before, your clothes are in the football field, inside a purple duffel bag. You go to the girls' locker room and take the fire exit, it’s the fastest route.”

I thought for a second. It was in fact the fastest way to get there, the locker room was fairly close to this restroom and it had an emergency exit that led to the side of the school, which only had the football field, it’s the middle of the day so the team probably isn’t training. Any other route to the exit was way longer and would probably get me seen by people.

“O…ok…” I managed to say

“See? It’s not so bad, now go get your clothes and Alicia and I will be waiting in Alicia’s car in the parking lot by the football field. get your clothes, come to us and we’ll give you a ride home. All you need to do is this little streak”

“I’ll do it” I responded defeated. What choice did I have? At least if I was sneaky well enough I might manage to go home unseen.

“Perfect, good luck Erica, I’ll be at the car, don’t come before grabbing your stuff or you won’t get a ride. SEE you son.”

And with that, Lisa left. Leaving me nude and horny with just a little cat mask in my hand.

With Lisa leaving I was left in the restroom by myself. I was too hot and bothered to concentrate, all I wanted was to touch myself right here but how could I, someone could walk in at any moment and catch me. I decided to make this run as fast as possible so I could get home and find some privacy to...

Oh my god! This was insane, I was completely naked in the school restroom and Lisa wanted me to streak to the car (after getting my stuff) if anyone were to see me like this I’d be mortified.

I looked at my hands holding the mask.

This would barely cover my face but it’s better than nothing…

So I put it on, the little cat mask. I tied the strings behind my head.

Maybe if I stumble on someone they won’t recognize me right away…

Oh god, but they’d see my whole nude body.

I looked in the mirror.

There I was, standing naked, flustered, sweating, nipples hard and clit beginning to peek out of its hood, lips parted and engorged. My body was begging for release but I had to get home first.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the restroom door and poked my head out.

The hallways were empty once again, I heard no noises coming from the classrooms. What did Lisa say about we not having any more classes today? I don’t even remember, I was too horny to think, I just needed to get home fast so I could cum in peace.

Sometimes I think Lisa doesn’t let me cum so I can’t think straight. I'd probably ponder on that right now... if I didn't need to cum so bad.

And so I walked out of the restroom.
johndoe06

Erica and The Big Game - (Final) Part 6

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and The Big Game - (Final) Part 6

Ok, so the girl's locker room is not far from here, I just need to get there and go through the fire exit.

Doing my best to run while covering my privates, I managed to get to the locker room without being caught by anyone. Locker room was empty as well, the school was surprisingly empty right now, but I’m not about to complain, it’s the only lucky break I had all day.

I made my way to the exit passing through my own locker. I really need to start keeping some spare clothes in there.

I put my hand on the panic bar on the fire exit. I was so close to getting home. I just needed to walk out, and run through the field and the parking lot is right next to it, I don’t know if the field will be as empty as the school.Maybe some passersby from the street will see me. But at least I had the mask on. I can do this.

I took a deep breath, pushed the fire exit, and took my first running steps.

And there I was, running naked out in the open with only a little cat mask to protect me but the next thing I saw stopped me right in my tracks.

THUMP

I heard the metal fire exit door closing behind me.

Oh. My. God.

I could hear the cheer from the people watching the game, I had completely forgotten today was the school's big game! Our school against our rivals. The wild cats vs. the sharks.

How could I’ve been so stupid! That’s why the school was so empty after the second period, that’s why everyone kept talking like Art History was our last class of the day.

As I stood there out in the open, bare feet on the outdoor grass, looking at all the students on the bleachers watching the big game I realized

That’s why Lisa left my clothes on the football field. She wanted me to STREAK THE GAME.

The crowd had their backs to me, I don’t think anyone had noticed me yet, maybe I could sneak out of there.

I turned around, hands on the fire exit but it was locked from inside. Oh god, It was one of those one one-way-only fire exits. I was locked outside. And then I heard, loud from the speakers, a girl was announcing something.

“Ladies and gentlemen! I hope you’re all enjoying the game today!”

The crowd cheered

I saw a girl making the announcements on the other side of the field and she had a PURPLE DUFFLE BAG on her side

“I want everyone to turn their heads to the school and look at our special guest for the halftime show”

Everyone started to turn their heads to me in intrigue.

My eyes practically bulged out of my face “Wait, what? what?” My hands went to cover my chest and pussy. Oh my god, they were all turning to me!

“This morning our special guest is THE MASKED STREAKER”

now everyone was really paying attention to me, laughing and cheering, with some with looks of disgust or pitty. I knew my only way out was to run, get the purple duffle bag with my clothes in it, and find Alicia’s car.

I began to run as fast as I could as the announcer kept talking in the mic.

“Look at our wild cat making a run for it” the mic girl raised the purple duffle bag “You might want to get this before people start filming you”

Oh god, she put the thought in people's heads, and suddenly flashes were going all out, clicks and snap sounds from cameras, They were getting everything! I started to really run, no hands covering anymore, the cameras were getting my hard nipples, my shaved pussy, my ass jiggling as I ran. I crossed the field and the announcer girl threw the duffle bag at me, I didn’t know who she was but I was certain Lisa put her up to this. I turned around began running again, making my way to the parking lot. I had t cross the field again, this time facing the crowd.

People were cheering, the flashes weren’t stopping. Oh my god, they’d remember this forever. I used my other hand to hold my mask in place, the only keeping me from total and complete humiliation. If anyone saw my face it would be the end of me.

I finally saw the red pickup truck on the other side, getting closer as I ran. I finally noticed I'd have to cross the players before I got to the car. I took a deep breath and sprinted past them. they were all cheering, I felt some hands on me, even a few slaps in my round ass. some pretty hard.

I got close to car and Alicia seemed to be behind the wheel, but there were other people in the car, Lisa and Carrie were also in the front. Henry and John standing in the back of the truck. They were all cheering too as Lisa opened the door for me to get in.

I jumped in the car and Alicia took off. I could only hear the distant sounds of the cheers as well as the announcer's voice “Now that’s what I call one wild cat.”

I squeezed between Lisa and Carrie crying, trying to catch my breath in between words

“You!” I wheezed “Why!” trying to catch my breath. All the girls were laughing and Henry and John seemed to be cheering in the back of the truck outside .

This had to be one of the most humiliating things Lisa has ever done to me.

“Relax kitty cat,” Lisa said slowly removing my mask and playing with my nipple “No one knows who’s our school's favorite masked exhibitionist,” she said throwing the mask out of the window.

My head was too fuzzy for me even think, I was panting out of breath, my body was so hot I felt I was melting, I was sweating a lot, my nipples hard and my clit was once again saying hello to the world.

Alicia stopped the car in the middle of an empty street “I don’t know Lisa, Erica seems so flustered... I think she needs some release." she grinned "RIGHT NOW!"

Lisa raised an eyebrow and grinned too “Erica get on the hood of the car”.

At this point, I was too horny and too defeated to talk back to Lisa. Lisa opened the door and I got out of the car, followed by the girls. Henry and John took my arms and helped me up on the hood. I knew what Lisa wanted and I couldn’t wait anymore.

“You want a ride home? Cum for us you little slut”

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I was so worked out at this point that my hand moved on it's own, finding my clit, rubbing it furiously. My other hand twisted my nipple and soon I was on the brink of orgasm, my firm fingers started pumping my soaking pussy. For a second I looked at them, all watching with great interest, the girls smiling, John and Henry high-fiving. What had I become? And as I thought that it washed over me, I felt a powerful orgasm coursing through me. My back arched and my hips bucked, I let out a loud moan as my juices spilled from me on the hood of the car, squirting so hard some of it almost got on the girls. Wave after wave I spammed orgasming till I suddenly dropped exhausted.

They were all clapping and cheering, Carrie and Alicia gave me little taps on show shoulders congratulating me. and Lisa just stood there grinning.

Everything after this was a blur, they took me home, and dropped me and the duffle bag on my doorstep. I stumbled home and fell on my bed. Luckily no one was home yet.

This day was crazy, everyone saw me naked, this was so humiliating. People would talk about this masked streaker for days now. There were going to be hundreds of pictures of me out there running nude, everything on show... at least I was wearing a mask, so probably no one realized it was me...

Right?

THE END
Last edited by johndoe06 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndoe06

Erica and The Day After The Big Game - Part 1

Post by johndoe06 »

So people seem to be enjoying the new stories (shout out to perseus) so I'll keep them coming.

This next one takes place directly after the events of the last story "Erica and The Big Game" like the title suggests.

I hope you all enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica and The Day After The Big Game - Part 1

I'm sitting on the school bus heading to school, yesterday was so exhausting I slept early. I kept checking social medias where everyone was writing and posting about the big game and about me streaking the game completely nude. Oh god... the pictures showed everything, my breasts my ass, even my pussy could be seen in a few shots where I was running.

Everything but my face. Thank god the angles were bad and the tiny cat mask protected my identity. Of course, Lisa, Carrie, Alicia, Henry and John knew it was me, but they were having too much fun at my expense to tell anyone. They usually kept the stuff they put me through between them.

Right now I was daydreaming in the bus, wearing my jean overalls with a white T-shirt, some basic grey panties and a sports bra underneath. And so my daydreaming suddenly ended when I was startled by some girls talking loudly behind me on the bus.

"OMG did you guys hear about the streaker from yesterday?!"

I didn't dare turn around.

"Hear? Didn't you see the pictures? The girl was showing E-VE-RY-THING!"

"If I knew the game would have a halftime show like that I wouldn't have skipped it."

"That's what you get for not supporting our school team."

"Did you guys take any pictures? Can I see them?"

"Yeah, I've got some good ones. You can even see how hard her nipples were!"

I cringed in my seat, when was this nightmare going to end?

"Damn girl! Those things could poke an eye out! She must've really being enjoying it."

"Absolutely! No one in their right mind does something like that without being a thrill seeker."

LISA MADE ME DO IT. I wanted to scream from the top of my lungs but knew better. I knew everyone was going to find out I'm a perver... NO, 'THINK' I'm a pervert! I'm not a pervert, this is all Lisa's fault

"Girl! And THAT ASS! The video really captures her cheeks clapping when she runs!"

"What, you got the hots for her or something?"

And they kept laughing. I don't know how I'm going to live with myself hearing these comments the whole day. I'm just thanking god no one knows it's actually me. I don't know how I could live with the humiliation.

When we finally arrived to school I couldn't have walked out faster. I just wanted to get away from the comments of the girls behind me.

For a while everything went as normal. I got to my first class and handed some papers in. But the fact was, the incident from yesterday was still fresh in peoples' minds and that was the only thing anyone was talking about. When I met Alicia, she teased me on how brave I was (even if I didn't do it on purpose), Lisa mocked me on how much of an exhibitionist thrill seeker I was, and Carrie just said the whole incident was HOT and made graphic compliments on my body, which made me blush. Besides that they didn't say much.

After lunch, I had a free period, so I was just in class with some other students. Everyone was mostly quiet, some were studying, some were finishing papers, and the teacher was just chilling on her cellphone.

I had time to finally relax without anyone talking about 'the masked streaker'.

I opened a book and started reading my book to relax. I'd usually find something on my phone but I wanted to stay away from social media right now.

As I got comfortable on my chair I felt a hand poking my shoulder from behind me.

"Hey, crazy thing this masked streaker, hm?" a girl said

I didn't even look up. "Yeah... Totally..."

"Don't you think this is the bravest thing someone has done in this school?"

I buried my blushing face deeper in the book. "Uh... Maybe..."

"And that body! Damn, she must have self-confidence for days!"

My face was burning now. I don't know what else I could do to make this person understand I didn't want to talk right now.

"I wonder who it is, her tits are small but her toned body makes me think she's an athlete."

Alright that was it. These comments were starting to have an effect on me and I had to put a stop to them. "Sorry, I'm just trying to focus on my book right now." I said turning my head to look at the girl talking. "I hope you don't mind... eh..."

"Kate," she said, grinning.

My eyes widened, I felt a shiver down my spine.

Oh God, it was Kate from the swim team, Kate who had seen me naked running out of the Art History class yesterday, Kate who I stole the cellphone, the cellphone which Lisa took THAT picture...

"So, who do you think is the masked streaker, hun?" She smiled

She was really tall, about 5'10'', I think, long brown hair, green eyes, slim and toned body, and C cup breasts, I think. She was wearing high waist jeans and a black crop top, very cool looking. She smiled and I just stared at her, my mouth agape, without being able to complete a single synapse in my head.

"I...I..."

She pulled her cellphone out. "There's so many photos going around, but I think I have the best one." she said grinning.

She showed me the picture Lisa took of me with her phone. It was a complete and unobstructed view of my naked body.

She zoomed in on my tits. "You can really make out the hard nipples of the streaker." She zoomed in on my pussy. "See how it glistens right in there? She's wet, so we know for sure she likes to show off".

Oh my god, what did she want? To tease me? Was she going to tell everyone? Something worse?
perseus

Re: New Erica Stories

Post by perseus »

This is great! I had thought I had read all the Erica stories there were, always happy to have more :D.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com