Julie's babysitting disaster - new page up chapter 12 page 4

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Brightsun

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - edited and added to.

Post by Brightsun »

Great to see this story return
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 10 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie wasn’t seeing the funny side anymore but got into the bed without further argument. Agatha tucked Julie in.

“Do you want Agatha to read you a bedtime story?” Asked Agatha mockingly.

“No, I’m good thanks.” Said Julie.

“Well go to sleep then.” Said Agatha, switching the light off and leaving the room.

Julie lay in the bed with her eyes wide open.

“I have got to get out of this nightmare. maybe. this is my chance....” Thought Julie.

Julie waited 15 minutes. She could hear the television blaring in the living room and heard her cousin’s laughter carrying up the stairs. Julie crept out of bed, and gently felt her way around the bedroom in the darkness. Julie didn’t dare turn the light on.

Julie shuffled silently across the floor slowly, Julie found her way to the set of drawers, next to the mirror. Julie silently opened the drawers searching for clothes, whilst looking back at the door to check for any activity. All she could hear was the TV and a game show presenter saying,

“You couldn’t make this up, folks.”

All Julie needed to do, was to get dressed before creeping out of the house to escape. Julie searched frantically in the darkness but couldn’t find any of her clothes. Julie did however manage to find some gargantuan leggings that belonged to Agatha. Putting them back, Julie felt around the bottom drawer, luckily finding some tights.

“Eureka.” Thought Julie.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 11 part 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie slid them on, but soon realised that they were far too big for her. More of Agatha's clothes that were in the drawers. Julie looked again, and found what appeared to be a Tee, Julie slipped it on once again realising it was massive on her. Agatha must’ve put all of her own clothes into the wardrobes and drawers, meaning nothing in this room would fit Julie’s small frame. Suddenly the door burst open and a glowering Agatha stood in the open doorway.

“What do you think, you are doing, little madam?” thundered Agatha.

Julie was like a deer caught in headlights, all rational thought cleared her head, leaving it blank. Julie just stared with her mouth wide open. Agatha strode across the room and picked Julie up, by grasping Julie under her armpits. Agatha’s tights trailed from Julie’s right leg, Whilst the tee covered Julie from head to toe. Agatha walked the shamed Julie, into the living room and set her down in front of Agnes, interrupting her television programme.

“What’s happening?” demanded Agnes.

“This little girl has been playing dress-up, rather than getting her sleep!” Said Agatha.

“Is that so?” Asked Agnes.

Agnes looked at Julie in her current attire and grinned, which took Agatha, and Julie by surprise.

“Come over to me little one.” Said Agnes still grinning.

Julie took a few tentative steps forward, though struggling with the Tee wrapped around her feet.

“It looks like Julie, was a little underdressed for bed, and was probably a bit cold, in just her knickers. Am I right?” asked Agnes.

Julie thought about what Agnes said carefully for a moment.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 11 page 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

“If I agree with Agnes, then I won’t get in so much trouble.” Thought Julie to herself.

Julie nodded in agreement with Agnes.

“Yes. I was feeling cold.” Said Julie, her mind trying to work at a thousand miles an hour.

“Well, if little Julie, is feeling cold, It’s our responsibility as her careers to help. Do you have any extra clothes for the little girl, Agatha?” Said Agnes winking at Agatha.

Agatha caught on to where Agnes was going. Agatha giggled and disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a baby pink huggies drynites and some mittens. Julie looked aghast. Agatha gave both to Agnes.

“Lie down Julie.” Said Agnes.

Julie laid down in front of Agnes. Agnes lifted the Tee and pulled the pink panties clean off Julie’s legs before replacing them with the drynites. Agnes then picked up the baby pink mittens and put them on Julie’s hands, securing them, so that Julie couldn't remove them.

“Agatha, can you get a mug of warm milk for this cold child to get to sleep.” Agnes enquired.

“Of course. No problem.” Said Agatha.

Agatha smiled and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a large bottle of warm milk. She handed it to Julie who just about managed to grasp it, due to her mittens.

“Agnes there wasn’t any mugs, just this bottle.” Said Agatha.

“That’ll have to do then, won’t it." Said Agnes, giggling.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 11 page 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

“This is so humiliating, drinking from a damn baby’s bottle in front of my cousin’s.” Thought Julie.

Julie finished the bottle at breakneck speed.

“Another drink for the restless baby?” asked Agnes.

“Yeah, I think we've got ‘ter get ‘er sleepy for bed" Agatha replied.

Agatha returned with another large bottle of warm milk. Again, Julie drank it. Julie felt full and a bit queasy. Agnes pulled Julie onto her lap.

“One more for baby Julie” announced Agnes.

Agatha rolled her eyes at all this exercise. She walked to the kitchen one last time and again returned with another large bottle of milk. Agnes pushed Julie down into her lap, her large arms encompassing the childlike body and made her drink the contents. This time Julie spilled about a third of the contents on to her small chest.

"Clumsy, little girl!!" Agnes admonished Julie, wiping Julie’s mouth roughly with the back of her hand. Agnes then spun Julie around and patted Julie’s back whilst Julie looked over Agnes's shoulder. Suddenly, Julie vomited up some of the milk.

“Ahh little Julie needs to be changed.” Said Agnes.

Agnes put Julie on the floor and pulled the Tee off. Agnes then placed Julie over her lap, looking up. Without warning, Agnes pressed firmly on Julie’s bladder. Julie screamed as her drynites flooded and turned yellow. Julie felt a warmness move along her crotch and bum. She tried to cross her legs to stop the flow. It didn’t work. When Julie eventually stopped, Agnes stood Julie up. Julie’s wet, and full drynites sagged down her legs slightly.
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Julie standing on the chair exposing herself to the street was brilliant
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

That part was written by minnie mouse who deserves credit for that.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 11 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

It was at this point that Julie noticed Agatha had filmed the whole event. Agnes pulled the drynites towards her as Julie stood frozen in shame, the drynites straining as Agnes peered in the yellow, warm padding of the drynites, snuggling up to Julie's slim stomach and untamed bush, stretching slightly along her slender bottom as Agnes continued to pull at it.

"Looks like little Julie has had an accident. It’s lucky that we’ve got another clean one.” giggled Agnes.

Agnes pulled down the soaking wet drynite and ripped it off Julie’s small body. Agnes then replaced it with a clean drynite.

“Right off ter bed.” Said Agnes, Slapping Julie’s pink drynite. Julie scampered to bed.

“Don’t get up or it will be MUCH worse!!" Said Agatha.

Julie jumped ran upstairs and jumped into bed, once again topless, and in just a drynite. Julie heard her cousins laughing, whilst watching the TV. It was sometime later when, Agatha smiling got ready for bed herself. Agatha looked over at Julie who seemed to be fast asleep.

“Aww the little girl is asleep.” Thought Agatha, before climbing into the adjacent bed which seemed to creak under the large red heads weight.

The creaking bed, and noise Agatha was making, disturbed Julie, who woke suddenly. Julie didn’t say a thing but stayed quiet. Agatha quickly fell asleep, which was stressed upon by Agatha’s loud snores. Julie waited for ten minutes.

"This is my chance; I have got to get out of this nightmare.” Thought Julie to herself.

Julie rolled out of bed, placing her right hand and foot on the floor, before copying with her left hand and foot. It was so quiet, that Agatha carried on snoring. Julie didn’t dare stand up, so she crawled to the door, on her hands and knees.

“I wished everything wasn’t so demeaning and humiliating.” Thought Julie to herself.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 11 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agatha was still asleep, as Julie escaped out of the door.

“Finally, I’m out of the bedroom. Now what?” Thought Julie.

Julie decided to go down the stairs and go into the kitchen. Julie didn’t even know the time, but she did know exactly what she wanted to do. Julie went to the kitchen door and quietly unlocked it, before slipping out into the night. Julie knew she was only wearing a drynite still, but at least she was free.

“Whatever time it is, I’m less likely to bump into anybody right now.” Thought Julie.

Julie walked towards the end of the garden, and through the fence. Julie decided her best course of action was to go to Courtney’s at least Courtney, could help her. Julie turned left and walked down the first two blocks. As she had suspected the streets were completely empty at this time of night.

Courtney lived ten blocks away from Julie’s, two left, then two north, followed by two more left. Then it was two north, one right, then one more north. Julie had her route memorized. Julie had now passed down six blocks, without incident.

“I’m nearly free of those witches.” Thought Julie.

Julie might have been wandering the streets of her hometown in just a drynite, but she felt free and happy for the first time since that afternoon.

“If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me? For I must be traveling on now, Cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see. But if I stay here with you, girl, things just couldn’t be the same, Cause I’m free as a bird now.” Julie started to sing out loud to herself.

Julie had a very beautiful, and soft singing voice, her friends had often said she should go on a talent show. Julie just felt they were being modest, and she always struggled remembering more then the first verse of any song.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 12 page 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Sweet Home, Courtney, where the skies are so blue. Sweet home Courtney, Love, I’m coming home to you.” Sung Julie again out loud.

Julie was in such a good mood; she was now only three blocks away from Courtney’s and safety from the twins. After another three songs Julie made it to Courtney’s front door. Julie looked at the daunting building, but climbed the three steps, and pressed Courtney’s buzzer several times. Courtney was a heavy sleeper and wasn’t expecting company.

“H, Hello.” Came Courtney’s voice on the intercom.

“Courtney? Is that you?” Yelled Julie.

“Julie? What the hell are you doing here? It’s three in the morning.” Said Courtney.

“I’m aware it’s late. I really need your help.” Said Julie.

“Come back in the morning.” Said Courtney.

“You already said it’s three am.” Said Julie.

“I guess, but I meant like a proper time, like eight or nine.” Said Courtney.

“Please let me in, I’ll explain everything. Please I’m almost naked down here.” Said Julie.

“Did she just say she’s naked?” Said a male voice.

“No, She said Almost.” Replied Courtney.

“Who on earth is that?” Asked Julie confused.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.