Julie's babysitting disaster - new page up chapter 12 page 4

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 8 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Julie was suddenly brought out of her reverie by Agatha spanking her slender, soft bottom. Julie turned her body sharply and bent at the knees as her bottom continued to have a burning sensation through her silly pink dress and infantile, tight pink panties.

"Hurry up, yer silly girl an' clean up.” Said Agatha.

Julie quickly padded towards the table to clear it but was stopped by a heavy hand grabbing her shoulder and pushing her head down towards the table, with her pink-panty clad bottom sticking out.

"Don't you dare ignore me when I talk to yer" shouted Agatha.

I'm....I'm sorry" stuttered Julie. "I was just about to clear up" she continued.

"Is she giving you lip?" asked Agnes with a sly smirk.

Agatha looked at her twin and scowled.

"The silly little girl thinks she's better than us an' she isn' foolin' me. I'm not gonna stand for it.”

With that, Agatha bent over and reached up under Julie's pink dress, grabbed the back of her pink panties and jerked them down to her knees.

Julie's soft, slender, white bottom, with red hand marks from earlier, was exposed. Agatha drew up her right hand and spanked Julie so hard that Julie was lifted from the floor by 6 inches. Julie's scream could be heard throughout her home. What had been her sanctuary, a safe place, was now a prison where she could be openly abused at will by her younger cousins.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 9 page 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agatha then pulled Julie’s panties down to her ankles, before pulling off Julie’s dress completely. Julie was naked apart from her frilly pink socks and pink panties around her ankles. Agatha bent over to roughly remove Julie’s sock and panties from Julie’s right leg, then Julie’s left leg.

Julie tumbled over onto her back legs in the air. Agatha kept hold of Julie’s left leg, then picked up Julie’s right leg and pushed Julie's legs apart, staring down at her hairy brown bush. Agatha looked down and split Julie’s legs further apart and lifted her from just above her knees. Julie struggled and squirmed but couldn't release herself from Agatha's iron grip.

Agatha continued to lift Julie until her knees were level with Agatha's eyes. Julie's skinny, white legs tightly gripped between Agatha's powerful hands. Julie twisted and turned to no avail. She stared at her younger cousin's stomach with a feeling of increasing trepidation.

"She needs ter learn respect'" Agatha said angrily.

Agatha stopped lifting Julie and instead further widened Julie's legs. Agatha peered down between Julie's legs. Julie's tight little vagina gaped open with Julie’s legs being spread, her anus winking. Agatha could see Julie's soft bottom wobbling and her slender white legs flexing in a ridiculous attempt to escape.

"I must’ve missed a spot when I gave Julie her bath earlier." Agatha sneered.

Agatha suddenly released her grip and dropped Julie. Julie cringed.

"Now clear the table naked an' don't be slow". Agatha slapped Julie's bottom.

Julie yelped and rushed to clear the dirty crockery from the table. Agnes laughed.

FLASH FLASH FLASH

Agnes took photograph after photograph of Julie’s slender naked form clearing the table.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 9 page 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

After 20 minutes, Julie had cleared the dishes and washed them hurriedly. Agnes inspected the dishes and found fault in all five plates.

Agnes summoned Julie towards her to show the evidence of Julie’s poor efforts.

“What do you think Agatha?” Asked Agnes showing Agatha the five plates.

“I think, 3 spanking’s for each dirty plate.” Said Agatha.

Agatha sat on a chair next to the table and pulled Julie over her lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Julie kicked out her legs, crying, begging Agatha to stop,
but she continued.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Agatha continued until she had spanked Julie’s soft bottom fifteen times. Agatha then easily lifted a trembling Julie from her lap so that she faced Agnes with Julie’s crotch showing between Julie’s crossed legs and cupped hands.

Julie stood on her very shaky legs, tears running down her cheeks.

"I wanna see big improvements in yer behaviour, Julie,” shouted Agatha.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 9 page 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agatha grabbed Julie by her left earlobe and dragged Julie around, resulting in Julie scampering on tiptoes around her younger cousin's imposing frame.

"Now Julie, move that chair to the corner of the kitchen." Agatha said.

Agatha pointed at a kitchen chair next to the table and released Julie's now-sore ear.

“an' stand on it next to the window.” Said Agatha.

Julie carefully stood on the chair, ensuring she did not fall. Julie hated heights of any sort. Julie’s heart sank when Agnes turned on the kitchen lights. The kitchen faced the back garden, which had a low wall. The back garden had another street passing down the back of it, so the pavement ran next to the low wall.

Julie could easily make out the pavement from here, and anyone on that pavement could easily see her, especially with the lights on at night. Julie realised her entire naked body was on display to the neighbourhood from this position.

“You'll stay there an' not move until I say." shouted Agatha.

Agnes stood at the doorway smiling.

“Smile Julie.” Said Agnes.

FLASH FLASH FLASH.

Agnes took several photographs of Julie naked on the chair from different angles. Agnes walked in front and then behind Julie, making sure she had shots of Julie’s hairy brown crotch and slender, red hand marked, bottom.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 9 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agnes moved Julie’s legs slightly apart, so that she could get a picture of Julie's lips, peeking out of her bush.

“Please Agnes, Agatha, people will see me.” Begged Julie.

“No one will recognise you; I mean you look totally different from earlier. Besides no-one cares about seeing a little kid naked.” Said Agnes.

As Agnes walked away, Julie covered herself, as she saw two of her neighbours passing by her mum’s house walking their dog.

"Uncover this instant, little girl or I’ll take you outside, to meet and greet.” Said Agatha sternly.

Julie instantly put her arms back by her side blushing beet red as she did so. Julie was stood in the middle of the window, with her crotch facing the window, and her bum facing Agnes who was standing behind Julie giggling.

Agnes quickly moved forward and suddenly knocked on the window. Agnes then held Julie tightly by her arms, squeezing them to Julie’s sides, so that Julie couldn’t move. The couple walking the dog looked up, and Julie recognised them instantly. It was Eddie, from her workplace, his mum and dad. They lived just a couple of doors down from her. Luckily Eddie didn’t seem to be with them.

The couple were sure they recognised Julie but weren’t sure. They had only ever seen Julie in full make up and dressed in her clothes, which concealed Julie’s natural figure. The girl in the window was so young, She must’ve been 16 or 17 as she had a full bushy vagina. The window was open and the couple’s voices were loud enough to be heard, by everyone in the kitchen.

“Is that a young boy?” enquired Eddie’s dad.

“No. I believe it’s a young girl, but I’m not sure, as she seems about 12 from here. Though she must be about 16 with a full bush like that!!!” Said Eddie’s mum.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 9 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

“What on earth is she doing, in the window showing off? Where are her parents?” Said Eddie’s Dad.

The couple shook their heads, and walked on, paying no more attention to the naked girl in the window.

Meanwhile, a mortified Julie was desperately trying to get off the chair.

“Right time for bed” clapped Agatha. “Get off that chair and stop parading yourself to the neighbours!!” she continued.

Julie looked around, so that she could safely get down from the chair.

“Hurry up. Why are you so, slow at everything you do?” shouted Agatha.

Agatha marched quickly over to the chair on which Julie stood. Agatha glanced out of the window, and just happened to see a group of teens, walking past the house. She had an idea, Agatha grabbed Julie firmly by her hands, before pressing them tightly to Julie’s waist.

“Hey, Agatha, what are you doing?” Screamed Julie.

“Watch and learn little girl.” Said Agatha.

Agatha hoisted Julie up and lifted Julie as if she was a trophy and presented at a cup final. Julie desperately struggled as Agatha turned on the spot, presenting Julie, full frontal, to the teens field of vision.

“Noooo.” Screamed Julie, just as the five teenagers ambled past the open window.

They quickly spotted Julie. Agatha shook Julie like a trophy, so that Julie's insignificant breasts wobbled for them.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 10 page 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Hey, look at that skinny girl flashing”. Shouted the first girl, pointing at Julie.

“It’s rude to point Amber!! Why is the little girl, dancing naked at the window, though?” Asked the second girl.

“Ashley, surely, She should be in bed. It must be way past her bedtime.” Said the first boy.

“Why are you asking me James, I’m not her mother.” Said Ashley.

“Why is her mother letting her be up so late?” Said the second boy.

“I bet she’s run off and playing up.” Said the third boy.

“You might be right Dave, look there’s her mum now.” Said Amber.

Agnes had heard all the comments and had now walked up behind Agatha and Julie. The teens couldn’t see Agatha from where they were standing.

“You’re a naughty little girl Julie Peterson. I go upstairs to make your bed, and you are dancing naked at the window.” Shouted Agnes play acting.

Julie blushed a deep scarlet. The teens continued to look on forgetting about their current journey.

“Last night you wet the bed!! Tonight, it’s dancing naked out the window!! I can’t wait for tomorrow!!” Yelled Agnes, getting carried away.

Julie looked totally shocked, and embarrassed; the teens stared awkwardly.

“I’ll have to spank you for this!!!” yelled Agnes.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 10 page 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

“It looks like, the little girl's, fun is over.” Whispered James.

“Maybe, the little girl will get away,” Whispered Rob the second boy.

“Oh look, the little girl is over her mum’s lap.” Said Dave.

“Smack, Smack, Smack.” Agnes started striking Julie’s bare bum.

“Woah, that looks a bit harsh.” Said Amber loudly, by mistake.

Agnes looked up and pretended to glare at the teens.

“Why don’t you film it? It lasts longer.” Shouted Agnes through the open window, before continuing to spank Julie.

“Great idea.” Whispered Ashley getting her phone out, followed by the other four.

“Nooo, Don’t, you can’t,” Shouted Julie.

“Smack, smack, smack.” Went Agnes’ Hand.

Julie started to cry again.

The teens took photographs of the struggling crying Julie to show their friends. After a few more spanks, Agnes removed Julie from the window. As the teens started to walk away Julie heard a little of their conversation.

“I may be imagining it, but isn’t that the woman, that works on the till at Walmart?” Said Rob.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 10 page 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Can’t be you prune, that woman is at least 30 or something, and that little girl was about 14.” Said Amber.

“Hmm maybe you’re right, did you see the way that girl’s flat arse bounced with every strike.” Said Dave excitedly.

“I wish she had bigger tits though.” Said Rob.

“Ohhh, that’s all you guys are ever interested in.” Said Amber stomping her foot.

Julie wished she had gone deaf; the teens comments were even more humiliating.

“Right, that’s enough excitement for one day. Bed. Now.” Said Agnes.

Agnes put Julie down. Agatha took Julie by the hand and marched Julie to the toilet and stood waiting.

“Hurry up Julie. I want to get you to bed, so that I can watch TV. Go to the toilet NOW.” Said Agatha.

Julie sat frozen. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her. Paraded naked to her neighbours and strangers and now put on the toilet with no privacy.

“Who knows when this nightmare will end? Mum’s not back for at least another, 30 days, and look what they’ve done to me in less than a day.” Thought Julie to herself.

“I said hurry up, you silly little girl. I can’t hear anything” shouted Agatha impatiently.

Agatha walked over to the toilet, reached down, and spread Julie’s slender, soft white legs.

“Go now!!" Agatha barked.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 10 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie started to cry again with humiliation.

“Why is this happening to me? I’m such a private person, and now these two bitches have come along and ripped away, my privacy and dignity.” Thought Julie.

Agatha firmly pressed and tickled Julie's tummy. Julie squirmed for a few seconds before releasing a torrent into the toilet.

“Aww, good little girl.” Said Agatha smiling.

Julie however pouted like a spoilt brat would do, if asked to clean their room.

“Stand up.” Commanded Agatha.

Julie stood up and turned around, so that she faced Agatha. Agatha tore some toilet paper and spread Julie’s legs wide before wiping her roughly. Agatha then forced Julie to turn around, so she faced away from Agatha. Agatha bent Julie over and wiped Julie’s Bum hole from behind.

Agatha took Julie by the hand and led Julie to her bed. Agatha made Julie wait next to the bed, whilst Agatha retrieved Julie pink panties.

Agatha got Julie to step into them before Agatha slowly pulled them up Julie’s legs. Agatha reached into the front of the panties and made sure all of Julie’s pubic hairs were in the panties and not poking out. Agatha turned Julie on the spot and placed her large hand inside the back of Julie’s panties and smoothed Julie’s cheeks before removing her hand.

“There. You are now, Ready for bed.” Said Agatha.

“But I’ve no top.” Said Julie.

“That’s because you don’t need one.” Said Agatha laughing.