Julie's babysitting disaster - new page up chapter 12 page 4

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 6 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

"OK stand up so I can do your front." Julie slowly stood up on legs made of jelly swearing she could still feel one of the fingers inside her.

Julie turned so her crotch faced Agatha who looked at it head on. Agatha took one of her brown curls and tugged on it curiously.

"Hair like this is only for BIG girls and from what I see your no big girl are you?"

Julie just looked forward in silence hoping this misery would end sooner than later.

" ANSWER ME!" Agatha yelled getting a bit angry suddenly.

“No.” Julie replied meekly.

Agatha wanted more participation than that.

"No? You’re not a what?" Agatha asked twisting a brown pube tightly.

"I'm not a big girl!" Julie blurted out loudly.

Julie felt her ego start to slip away rapidly under her own admission.

"That's right.” Agatha said now gently patting Julie’s pubic patch.

"We gonna have to get rid of all that nasty hair real soon but for now." With that being said Agatha roughly washed between Julie's legs getting every fold and crevice.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 7 page 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agatha seemed to find a sweet spot and began washing back and forth causing Julie to moan slightly. Julie felt the heat building up and what at first felt awful actually began to feel good and as much as she tried to fight it her body started to react a little. The moment the moan escaped her lips she was berated by Agatha.

"Bad bad naughty lil girl." She stopped immediately and Julie felt a wave of shame flush through as she realized what was beginning to happen.

"Sit back down now!" Julie did so and the cold water put an immediate end to any arousal.

Agatha scrubbed Julie’s back all over and, washed what Agatha called Julie’s stinky pits before moving to the front.

"Itty bitty little titties!!" Agatha sang her song again as she washed Julie's chest.

"Why are your titties so bitty?” Agatha asked Julie the embarrassing rhetorical question and Julie didn't respond.

"It's cause you really just an itty-bitty little girl.” Agatha said in a baby voice.

“Yes I am.” Julie answered.

Agatha however, made Julie repeat the full sentence out loud a few times for good measure. Once that was settled, she worked up to Julie’s face. Agatha scrubbed until all of Julie’s make-up was removed. Getting every bit of lipstick, mascara, and foundation.

“Julie, you use the make-up, to make yourself more mature, but we both know there’s a wittle bubba under it.” Said Agatha.

Julie's self-image felt shaken as the bath concluded and the redhead slowly dried Julie off still teasing her the whole time. Agatha led Julie by the hand, still nude to what was currently Agatha's room. Julie didn't think things could get any worse but when the door closed behind her, Julie realized just how wrong she could be.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 7 page 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie was freshly dried and under the care of her younger redhead cousin Agatha. As cruel as Agnes could be, Julie was almost hoping for the other twin to interrupt this madness.

"OK Julie let’s get you dressed I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Julie's heart fluttered with hope as she looked around the room for clothing.

"Clothes!" She thought.

Anything was better than being naked. She didn't see anything laying out but she did see, one of the bags from earlier that appeared to have some fabric inside.

"Whatever, the sooner I'm dressed, the sooner I can steal back my phone and, get the hell out of here!" She thought now with growing desperate hope.

"Member when you took my dolly, and I could never find her again." Julie thought back but it was so long ago she remembered a doll, but it didn't really stand out in her mind. Julie answered honestly without really thinking, she shook her head, no.

Agatha's dull eyes darkened, and her dumb voice angered.

"What you sayin! You don member my dolly!! You don member what you did!!" Said Agatha angrily.

Julie's heart skipped a beat as the giant redhead became so quickly infuriated. It was nothing really to Julie at the time. Apparently, Agatha must have misbehaved and upset her somehow. Without any care or conscious decision Julie carelessly tossed the doll in the trash. It wasn't intentional but the doll had been forgotten and taken away with the morning’s garbage truck. Julie trembled a bit as she came back to the present day, naked and trapped with the angry redhead. She tried to meekly apologize but Agatha didn't seem to listen as she dug through the bag of clothes. Julie looked on curiously, but Agatha wanted to surprise her and directed the 24 year old brunette over to the full length mirror where she could only stare back at her nude form.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 7 page 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

She made Julie put her hands behind her head and instructed her to look at the "little girl" in the mirror. It seemed easy enough, but it had been a while since Julie really studied her nude form like this. She preferred to see herself in heavily padded tops with designer clothes on typically. With her hands now behind her head caused her tiny breasts to stretch back giving them an almost flat appearance. Without make up on her face, Julie looked so plain and youthful. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for her patch of brown fur between her legs, there really was no evidence that she was a grown adult at all.

Even with her curly chestnut brown bush she more or less looked like she had just entered puberty and certainly not a 24-year-old woman. With her self-image already cracking this self-reflecting was having quite the effect on her. There was no lie here only absolute truth as Julie studied her underdeveloped body for longer than she had in a while. Her dark nipples looked like two Hershey kisses on a tabletop as her small breasts were stretched to almost nothing in this position. Agatha came over with the first garment.

They were childish girl panties almost fit for a toddler. Made from a cotton material in a light pink colour with lacy frills around the waist and leg holes. Agatha presented the offensive garment for Julie to step into one leg at a time. They fit her small waist and bottom rather snug, and Agatha made sure they were pulled all the way up to the bottom of her belly button allowing her cheeks to slip out of the bottom a little. The redhead was sure to snap the waistband checking the fit even pulling up a few times to remind Julie of this morning’s wedgie. Julie blushed as she did a twirl in them. Julie, just now noticing the little red and pink hearts all over. Julie’s blush deepened when Agatha pointed out the words LITTLE GIRL printed across the back of the full cut cotton panties.

In just the panties she felt so ashamed like she was no longer a woman anymore. In just a few hours she had felt her adulthood slipping away and as much as she tried to tell herself otherwise there was no doubt, Julie was no longer an adult. The way the panties were stretched up her bottom only seemed to flatten her otherwise average backside. Agatha had Julie walk around the room in circles a few times modelling her new underwear. Julie felt her spine tingle with shame as she walked back and forth in front of Agatha, in what was referred to as her "Little girl undies" while she clapped and cheered.

Next Some pink frilly socks and flat red Mary Jane shoes, were added. She modelled those a few times walking around still topless in nothing else but panties. Julie's tiny breasts just jiggled ever so slightly as she took each step and Agatha noted it in her mind. Next was a dress that Julie just despised. It was like a little girl’s Sunday dress Light pink with puffy short sleeve shoulders. Of course no bra or undershirt allowed so the tight chest did her small breasts no favors, pressing them almost totally flat . The waistline was rather high ending just below her chest leaving the skirt to hang just long enough to cover her panties. If she bent over even a little bit of the cotton underwear was exposed no matter how she positioned herself.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 7 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agatha finished up by taking her brown hair that she previously kept in an authoritative tight ponytail and split, it into two pigtails with silly bows holding each of them. She had Julie parade around in her complete outfit a few more times laughing and pointing out her exposed undies as she stepped. The humiliated Julie caught glimpses of herself in the full-length mirror vowing to never be caught dead in this thing. Now Julie was Agatha’s new dolly.

“My new dolly, my new dolly.” Said Agatha dancing happily on the spot.

“Julie, you are now my new dolly. I will give you baths, play dress up with you, and feed you any time I want. I’m so happy. Come on dolly let’s show you to Sissy.” Said Agatha.

She lead Julie once again by the hand to see Agnes who was still in the same spot relaxing in the living room. Julie's phone still in hand. Agnes looked up only to clutch her chest with laughter. The redhead looked as if she were having a heart attack as she laughed hysterically at Julie's outfit.

“Now that's just perfect I must take a picture.”

“*FLASH*”

Julie's transformation was documented and saved as another threat to hang over her head. Julie’s expression was miserable contrasting the pink cheery vibe coming from her dress. After she was paraded once again for Agnes showing off her dreaded little girl panties the twins finally decided they were hungry again because it was close enough to dinner by now. Julie was sent into the kitchen to prepare it in her new outfit when the doorbell rang.

Agnes perked up "Hmm. Wonder who that could be?"

Julie felt her whole-body clench at the sound of the doorbell as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Oh my god who is this?!" She thought in a panic.

"Is it Brad?! Those monsters swore they wouldn't? He can't see me like this! There's no way?!"
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 7 page 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

Agnes was genuinely surprised. Although she had considered it, Agnes hadn't invited anyone over and wasn't expecting people to just drop by at this time of day. It was starting to get dark, and chances of visitors were rather low. Julie hid herself in the kitchen, heart pounding listening for voices. She was swearing out loud to herself at this point calculating her escape. She looked at windows imagining crawling out or maybe slipping out of the back somehow. But looking down at her outfit Julie realized she couldn't possibly go anywhere.

She wouldn't be caught dead in her short summer dress with her panties peeking out of the bottom. Even if she did find someone, they probably wouldn't take her seriously anyway thinking she was just some silly girl who ran away and bring her right back. If she wanted to escape, she would have to get her clothes back somehow and that wasn't possible right now. The kitchen area was mostly enclosed, it was hard to hear but, she could make out a few voices. None of the voices sounded like Brad to Julie’s slight relief. The smug looking Agnes entered the kitchen followed by two brats from next door. It was Sally and Timmy both of which, Julie had babysat at one time.

Timmy was now 14. He was 5ft tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. Timmy had turned into quite the pervert over the last few years trying to get glimpses under Julie’s skirt and down her top. Julie even caught him trying to spy on her through her window from next door. Sally was 16 and Timmy’s older sister. She also had blonde hair and blue eyes, she was 5ft 4 inches tall, probably with B cup breasts. Sally was a little devil when their parents weren’t around. Sally seemed to be resentful of Julie's mature clothes and the way guys just seemed to drool over Julie.

Both the brats beamed matching grins at the shamefully dressed 24-year-old in front of them. Sally seemed to confirm some previous argument with her brother.

"See I told you!!! I told you so. Julie isn't so mature without all that stuff on. I knew it.!"

Timmy didn't seem to care even if his sister was right, he was so overcome with lust at seeing his former babysitter in such a revealing outfit. Timmy could see Julie’s panties peeking out from underneath her skirt, even though Julie was trying her best to conceal them.

Agnes spoke up as if everything was just normal right now.

"Julie was just about to make us dinner. You’re welcome to join us if your parents are O.K. with it?"
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 8 page 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Mum, and Dad, were off to work, so we would be absolutely delighted to join the three of you for dinner. Wouldn’t we Timmy?” Said Sally politely.

“Yes, absolutely delighted” Mirrored Timmy.

Julie was now cooking for all of them, while the twins, Sally, and Timmy sat out in the living room laughing about something with each other. Julie was staying out of sight keeping busy for as long as possible, but she knew that wasn't going to last long. Sensing she was stalling Agnes came in to check on Julie’s progress.

"Come on already. We’re starving out there it looks like you’re done, so come serve dinner now!" She barked hungrily. Julie looked sheepishly back at her pleading.

"But I can't go out there like this! They can't see me dressed this way...I babysit them sometimes..." Agnes cut her off right there letting her hunger do some of the talking.

"You can, and you will come out there like that! We are all going to sit at the dining table, and YOU are going to serve us! Is that clear?! If you are not out there with plates in hand in the next two minutes, I will call Agatha in here and she will make you serve dinner in just your little girl panties instead!" Said Agnes.

Julie gulped at the threat and Agnes smiled at the idea, admiring her own creativity. A few moments later Julie emerged from the kitchen, blushing deeply. Julie held the plates in her hands and was struggling to keep her panties from showing. Every time Julie bent over one way, or the other, her panties would be on show. Timmy was taking every opportunity to glimpse his former babysitter’s panties, without even trying to hide his intentions.

Timmy was mesmerized by her slender cheeks as they peeked out of the frilly leg holes. Timmy’s eyes were wide as he scanned Julie’s outfit for any points at which he could see more flesh. Timmy could almost see the outline, of Julie’s rather compressed breasts, in the nearly see through material.

“Julie, your outfit, really suits your small frame. I mean I’d be showing off Everything in that outfit, whereas I can’t even see your breasts. I’m probably just more mature than you.” Sally said with a smirk on her face.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 8 page 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

The comment stung but Julie did her best to shrug it off and try to ignore it. The Rest of the dinner was much of the same, with Julie keeping her head down in shame, whilst the neighbour brats and the twins discussed her like she wasn't even there.

"Maybe next time, Julie, can do this wearing nothing but her little girly panties instead." Agnes offered bringing her idea back up from earlier.

Timmy seemed to really like that idea and Sally just thought it would be funny. The dinner concluded and the brats left for their home getting a few more glances at Julie in her childish attire.

“What must they think of me? I mean Sally was laughing, and she had a look of disdain on her face, and Timmy never took his eyes off my legs, and breasts.” Thought Julie.

Julie remembered, She had recoiled at the sight of Sally looking back at her as she left with a smile across her face, Sally's eyes creased with humour and victory. Sally had looked Julie up and down and had clearly savoured a resounding victory at her babysitter’s utter humiliation and subjugation. Sally's look clearly conveyed her sense of ownership over Julie. Things would never be the same between them. Sally understood this and would no doubt use this to control Julie and dominate her.

Julie cringed at the thought.

“How could this happen to me? I’m a fully grown woman, 8 years older than Sally, I was being looked down upon and laughed at by a.....child.”

Julie thought of Sally’s cruel smile, the way she tossed her head back and looked at Julie’s body. She thought how Sally had dismissively described her under-developed body and how she commented upon her little girl panties and party dress and how these were appropriate for her under-developed body.

Julie closed her eyes and grimaced when she recalled how Sally had compared her meagre little breasts with Sally's own firm bouncing breasts. Julie felt humiliated and intimidated, as she remembered how much bigger the younger girl’s breasts were, how proudly they pushed out from her chest and how firm they seemed to be, compared to her soft tiny mounds that barely jiggled when she moved.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster -chapter 8 page 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie had taken several furtive looks at Sally whilst she had been paraded by Agatha in her silly pink dress. She had sneaked looks at the younger girl when serving her food. The resentment had grown in her whilst Sally disparaged her body. The comments hurt as Julie knew they were true.

Every comment from Sally, every glance from Julie at Sally’s firm, athletic body, and her smiling superior face, confirmed that the younger girl was better, more confident, and stronger than Julie.

This girl who was eight years younger, didn’t seem to rely on deception or smoke and mirrors to look like a woman. Sally, in her youth already seemed more of a woman than Julie and would always be so.

Julie was 24. She would not grow any more. Her breasts, if you could call them breasts, were fully grown. Under-developed but fully grown.

Julie then thought of Timmy.

His cheesy grin harbouring lewd thoughts about Julie's under-developed, slender child-like body. His look offered the chance of Julie being within his grasp, the mature, composed woman had disappeared and been replaced by a gawky, clumsy, slender child who could easily be dominated.

Julie felt nauseated when she recalled his eyes undressing her, staring at her tiny breasts, squashed into her chest by her hideous pink frilly party dress.

She felt humiliated, vulnerable, and very small. Julie’s world had changed irrecoverable since her younger cousins had opened the door on her humiliation.

Years of hiding the truth to everyone. Years of excuses at school when using the showers, to make herself ‘disappear’ in the girls’ showers or to creep in alone and cover her child-body.
Years of careful deception towards all her friends. Her family. Her work colleagues.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 8 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

At 24 she had never been seen naked by another person. She had never been touched by anyone. When conversations had veered towards sexual encounters, she had remained silent or laughed and loudly proclaimed how she had “enjoyed” her life “to the max", when in fact she had remained a virgin – not even touched or looked at. There had been no exploration of her body to first base let alone third base.

There had been the odd occasion when she had been touched – unwanted grabs followed by laughter- when she had her bottom pinched at school by a boy four years below her in the corridor. He had winked at her seconds before pinching her, then loudly declaring that she had “no ass" to the laughter of everyone in the corridor.

She had been groped on the bus about a year later by a gang of unruly younger school children when she was in her school uniform. She shuddered as she remembered two young boys, three years her junior and a very loud girl, five years younger than her, grabbing her and putting her on the lap of one of the boys whilst they tried to open her blouse. She had screamed until another passenger, a boy from another school, had intervened, but not before her flat chest had been exposed. The assailants had run off the bus laughing at the “posh flatty" and had posed the question whether she was a pre-teen.

Apart from those two unwelcome incidents, Julie had never been touched. Never been seen. Yes, she had flirted with boys in school and had successfully piqued their interest, but she had quickly retreated into “hard to get" mode when any situation arose where events could escalate into petting and the truth unveiled about her child like body.

Julie had relied totally on padding and make up along with height-enhancing footwear and carefully selected clothes to cast an image of a well-developed, mature, and composed young woman.

More recently, she had fantasised about a work colleague, Brad. He seemed to reciprocate her interest. As ever, Julie was stuck in the same ‘friendship zone' that she had occupied throughout her adolescence – frozen due to her fear of being exposed as a .... fraud.