Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Re: Dare Me (new 7/13)

Post by TeenFan »

That magic gel may be colored green, but Mikey's balls are very blue by this point.

I predict Lucy is going to be getting a request for assistance soon.

"Cleanup on aisle five. Bring the mop and bucket."
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 7/13)

Post by perseus »

This is so intense! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 27)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 27)

The flash bulb wasn't what shattered my cocoon. But it was the first salvo. Hearing the film being squeezed through that accursed instant camera's exit slot, I felt my confidence wobble. Mel had a way of doing that to a person. She gazed in amusement at the developing picture while she made her way over to us but didn't bother to show me the result. I had to imagine the scene she had just captured.

The photograph immortalized, for all time, two playmates, one boy and one girl, standing together in a shared, incredibly intimate moment. The girl, wearing a white veil and nothing else, was gazing in adoration at her strapping beau while her little hand lovingly attended to his gigantic breeding stick. The boy, also completely naked, towered over her. He stood tall and erect; his raw, naked potency on full display.

"Do you have any final requests, before we begin the ceremony, Mikey?" asked Mel in an unnecessarily relaxed voice. She knew I couldn't reply and wasn't offended when I didn't. She was treating our interaction like she would with any other friendly acquaintance.

She went to great lengths to completely ignore the unabated erotic massage being actively performed on my naked erection. Annie's breathing grew labored, poor girl. It had been several minutes since she started masturbating me, and she hadn't gotten a moment's break. I knew from experience how much work that must have been. Her little arm muscles had to be aching from the exertion. But despite her emerging pangs, she kept a proud smile on her face.

Everyone in their little isolated community was expected to pull their weight; to discharge any assigned duties honorably and without complaining. Annie had every intention of pulling her own weight until the job was done. Her job, in this case, just happened to be pulling on my weight. With fierce determination she kept jacking, even though her labor of love was clearly starting to take a toll on her.

Not about to give Mel the satisfaction of watching me struggle with the immense arousal I was feeling, I met her question with as casual and aloof a look as I could summon given the incredibly stimulating circumstances. If she could so casually ignore the active hand job happening below me, I could, too. After all, that's not my cock, remember? I treated her question like she was asking if I wanted a drink of water and simply shook my head.

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, and we silently stared each other down for at least half a minute. A test of wills. Retreating to my cocoon for insulation, I adopted a strong, defiant pose which, admittedly, was probably diminished somewhat by my utter lack of clothes and the adorable little grunts the overworked penis attendant was starting to make between strokes.

Even though she was doing all the work, I kind of wanted to gloat about the situation. After all, her failure to get me off was really Mel's failure for assigning her the doomed task in the first place. The mere act of standing perfectly still, seemingly unaffected while Annie continued her strenuous sexual exercise was all the proof I needed that I had, against all odds, neutralized Mel's poor little nude pawn.

Neither of us wanted to be the first to back down. But eventually, it was the struggling tween who broke the stalemate.

"uh, Melli?" she asked between grunts, "my arm is -ungh- starting to get kinda tired. Do you think I could -ungh- stop now?"

Turning to her cousin with a gentle smile, Mel said, "Sure, Xube. Go ahead and get into position. The ceremony is about to start."

The relieved tween gave me one last courtesy squeeze before letting go. My cock retained its totally erect position, even unsupported. It stood lewdly in front of me, straight up and down and extended to its full size, and even jerked in the air like it was still being pleasured by an invisible ghost hand or something.

Annie flashed me a proud smile, I think she had a crush on me, then turned to exit the room. And just like that, my very first hand job had come to an end. I stared regretfully at her naked, flexing bottom as she scurried out of sight into the hallway. I already felt the absence of her smooth palm and delicate fingers from my shaft. Someday, that exuberant young lady was going to make some guy very happy. Unfortunately for me, that day wasn't today.

With the latest ordeal over, my confidence soared. I had just survived something I never thought possible. And I knew Mel had to be running out of moves. Of course, there was still the little matter of marrying Nessy. But how hard could that be compared to an active hand job, right?

Mel did not appear to be rattled in the least by the setback. She simply moved on to the next phase of her plan. For the first time, I noticed she had been holding something behind her back. Another trial, most likely. She surprised me by pulling out the fake banana I had briefly seen her holding earlier. Only, up close I could now see that it wasn't a banana. It was...something else.

"Hey Pilli-Cate," she called across the room, snapping her fingers to get her absent-minded, and now officially boy-crazy, cousin's attention, "remind us all again how this talisman thing is supposed to work?"

My mind raced to identify this new, foreign threat. I vaguely recalled Cate mentioning a talisman back when she had first tried to give her speech about tribal weddings. But I had absolutely no concept of what it was. In my sheltered, American upbringing, one had never crossed my path. And I couldn't for the life of me begin to guess its purpose or function.

A big part of my visceral reaction came from the object's appearance. I don't know how else to describe it. It looked like a disconnected penis with a weird sphere connected to its base. Seeing that would make anybody nervous!

My forehead grew hot, and I thought I was going to start sweating. I felt the walls of my cocoon weakening, and suddenly, I wanted to end my interaction with Mel as quickly as possible. Something told me I should be very wary of the talisman. Mel lifted it aloft and held her latest weapons in the air triumphantly while her cousin spoke.

"Strong, virile men are highly cherished in the tribe," recited Cate, "it is the woman's job to do everything in her power to attract her desired mate and convince him to join with her in marriage. The binding talisman plays a critical role in the courting process as well as the binding ceremony itself."

"Open up, big guy," Mel said, suddenly inching it towards my face. Up close, I could now see more details of the extremely phallic object. It was carved from a single block of wood and sanded smooth. The tip could not be mistaken for anything other than a cock head. It was not as long as my penis, maybe six inches including the strange, bulbous base, but nearly as thick.

If she had tried to thrust the business end toward my mouth, I probably would have taken a swing at her. But she caught me by surprise by turning it around and holding it by the butt end. Unlike the dry shaft, the base appeared wet, like it had been given a coat of shiny lacquer. The base was not perfectly round, either, but had an indentation running vertically down the middle which separated the ball into two hemispheres.

It resembled a peach in both size and shape. Suddenly, I felt her grab my bottom and give it a squeeze of encouragement like she had repeatedly done earlier while feeding me samples from the kitchen. Even the back side looked menacing, and I had no intention of following her orders. But before I could tell it not to, I felt my mouth open anyway. My body parts had spent too much time disconnected from the control centers to listen to logic!

As soon as she saw the opening, she positioned the sphere between my lips and made a smooth, insistent thrust. Vaguely, I felt my mouth open wider to accommodate the wooden intruder. My teeth scraped against the solid object as my jaw was forced fully open to receive it.

“Good boy! Now our groom is ready,” said Mel, taking too much pleasure in giving my naked bottom a rewarding, and very patronizing pat-pat of approval. Then she quickly snapped another picture of my plight before spinning in place and walking away as if nothing had happened.

I was at a complete loss. Looking down in disbelief and nearly crossing my eyes, I saw four inches of wooden dildo sticking out from my "O" shaped mouth as my teeth settled into a groove that separated the base from the stem. I now essentially had two penises sticking out from my body; the one God had given me to sport between my legs, and another artificial one growing straight out from my open mouth.

A realization dawned that they expected me to keep this in my mouth throughout the ceremony. I closed my eyes, desperate to return to my happy place and escape this bizarre, intrusive new reality. But my cocoon had completely shattered. To rebuild it, I needed some deep, calming breaths. Unfortunately, my mouth was completely full from the wooden sphere.

As a compromise, I took a tentative breath through my nose and immediately regretted it. The alluring aroma of pheromones, even stronger than what I had sensed before, immediately filled my nostrils as Cate continued her explanation.

"The bride will try many diverse things to attract her groom and convince him to bind with her. One particularly notable practice is to completely shave off all her body hair. When she is finished shaving, she will rub the back of the binding talisman against the entrance to her womb. She uses small ridges which have been carved into the base to stimulate her body to secrete her unique essence. With the talisman's base fully coated in her scent, it is placed directly in the groom's mouth so that he will be imprinted on her essence for life.

"Carrying a bowl of fruit on her head, the bride performs a specially prepared belly dance for her groom. This represents..."

Cate kept talking, but the sound faded from my ringing ears. I was too busy processing what she had just said. The shiny coating which I had mistaken for lacquer was actually pure, freshly extracted essence of Honesty. I tried to gulp but found swallowing impossible with the hardened peach in my mouth.

I could sense the gap running vertically down the middle of my tongue where the two hemispheres came together to form an indented seam. The line was positioned perfectly for licking. And even though I didn't give it permission, my tongue started moving on its own.

I'm pretty sure my pupils dilated with that first, delicious swipe of my tongue. The coating was sweet and slightly pungent; like nothing I had ever tasted before. No drug or artificial concoction could ever compete with the addictive potency of a woman's essence. One lick and I had to have more.

My mouth started watering. I knew it would soon become a problem as I was presently unable to swallow, but I didn't care. I slurped my tongue all over both halves of the sphere as far as I could reach, letting Nessy's essence, mingled with my saliva, gather on my taste buds.

Just then it registered what Cate had mentioned about the special ridges used for extraction. Knowing Nessy had very recently, probably with Lucy's help, been using those very ridges to stimulate her most intimate body part, I knew I just had to taste them. Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I squeezed my tongue past my bottom teeth and found them. I was rewarded with the most intense concentration of her yet. A kaleidoscope of intoxicating flavors burst upon the tip of my outstretched tongue as I lewdly slurped up every last drop of Nessy's nectar.

I was in Heaven. The binding ritual had not even started, but I was already willing to do anything for my young, soon-to-be bride. I was so satisfied that I didn't even care when the inevitable drool escaped the edges of my still open mouth and started to glide down the protruding talisman's girthy length.

Barely noticing that Cate had stopped talking, I paused my licking and forced my head to turn toward her. There, I saw Mel standing beside Cate and looking in amusement across the room back at me. She was obviously reveling in my utter humiliation. I knew I looked ridiculous with a second phallus growing out of my mouth. I'm sure my degrading slurps and eager tongue didn't help the situation. But pretty soon, I couldn’t help but resume licking.

Lucy snuck into the room and stood beside Mel, giving her a knowing wink. Then she took one look at me and almost laughed out loud. Now that everyone and everything was in place, it was time to begin the ceremony proper. With a cue from Mel, the twins began a slow, steady beat on their drums. That's right, I had naked twins perform live music at my wedding.

All attention turned to the entryway where Annie, the naked flower girl, appeared with her small basket. She marched in a circuit around the room, sprinkling petals in her wake. But the prettiest petals were hanging in the gap between her thighs. Her pussy lips were bright red and puffy from all the new exploration her fingers had so recently been doing. I had a feeling she would be exploring her body, particularly her shiny little petals, further when she got back to the privacy of her bedroom that night.

When she had finished making her rounds, she came to stand right next to me. She was being kind of possessive of her playmate and seemed unhappy at having to share me with her older sister. She looked up curiously at the strange wooden appendage I seemed to have grown in her absence but took it in stride.

Then somebody flipped the light switch. There was still plenty of light coming in through the transom window, though. In fact, it kind of made a natural spotlight in the middle of the room. It was perfect for Nessy's debut.

As the drums continued their slow, steady beat, the girl of the hour, the bride to be, nervously stepped out from behind the wall. She was half-naked! In fact, her only article of clothing, if you could call it that, was a small skirt made out of banana leaves. She steadied a basket of fruit on her head with both her hands.

Her face was blushing profusely, but I wasn't interested in her face at that moment. Thanks to cousin Mel, I had seen every one of Nessy's sisters completely naked by that point. But Mel had intentionally kept her fifteen-year-old cousin's body hidden from my sight. Nessy was her final, and most potent weapon; a fairy tale princess in the flesh made ready present to me as my new bride.

With her arms raised, her already small, teenage waist was pulled impossibly narrow. Or maybe it just looked that way because of her hourglass figure. Her ample grapefruit sized breasts were white as snow since she was too modest to dare let them ever see the sun. The only other color on her bare chest came from the two stiff rubies standing proud and pointing straight at me. I tried to lick my lips in response, but only succeeded in extracting more of her sexual essence from the infernal sphere filling my gaping mouth.

Her body possessed an exquisite symmetry that could not be manufactured or replicated by human hands. Her raised, perfectly grown orbs swelled just enough to extend beyond the outer edges of her narrow, almost petite torso, and added a little extra curve to that part of her outline.

The tiny green skirt was made entirely from too few banana leaves. She had no business trying to make a covering from just a bunch of leaves. She had done her best to overlap them for maximum modesty. But they were starting to dry out, shrinking in width and curling up at the tips in the process. Now, it was so skimpy that the skin of her creamy thighs peeked out everywhere between gaps in the hanging canopy. Her smooth, coltish legs were completely bare, and her feet were equally unadorned.

For the wedding, Lucy had given her a new hairstyle. Her brown hair now had layers which somehow folded back repeatedly on itself to keep it back and off her face. Lucy had also tucked a single blue flower behind her ear which highlighted and set off her sparkling blue eyes. She no longer looked like a pilgrim. In fact, if she were sneering derisively down her nose at me instead of blushing and staring at the floor, she would have looked exactly like every other hot girl at my school.

Hesitant, and uncertain about proceeding, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. That simple act caused her beautiful breasts to swell to even greater volume. My mouth would have fallen agape if it weren't already being forced wide by the talisman. Sensing she was already mesmerizing her audience just by standing there topless, she glanced at me, and I could easily read her inexorably honest expression.

Like most teenage girls, she was feeling self-conscious about exposing so much of her changing body. She worried that, now that I was seeing her mostly naked, I would find a fault, something undesirable about her flawless curves and tender flesh, and reject her - or worse, start laughing.

But when our eyes met, she read nothing but total adoration on my face. She remained uncertain about her exposure, and about the impending dance. But my look of approval must have instilled in her the confidence she needed to proceed.

Still, it took a lot of courage for the topless girl to make her first, tentative dance steps. Her skirt had been pulled up to loosely encircle her waist roughly where she would normally wear one. But made of nothing more than wilting banana leaves, it had very little structure to it. Without a discernable waistband to hold it up, it immediately began to sag as soon as started moving. With her hands occupied above her head holding up the fruit basket, she couldn't stop it from slipping to reveal more and more pale, freshly shaved skin of her lower abdomen as well as the beginning of her pubic mound.

The skirt finally came to rest much too low on her waist to be considered decent for anything except, perhaps, an erotic belly dance. Only the gentle swell of her growing hips prevented it from slipping further and exposing her privates. In a nod to the blessed generosity of her creator, the outer curve of her hips exactly matched the endowment of her breasts in total width. Exquisite symmetry, indeed!

With her essence coating my tongue, I already felt an unbreakable connection to my bride. I wanted to do away with the rest of the unnecessary ceremony, fall to my knees before her, and pledge my undying allegiance.

But she had a job to do. We both did. While she did her best to keep me interested in her nearly naked body in the hopes that I would find her attractive enough to go through with the binding ceremony, I did my best not to drool uselessly all over the floor. Thanks to Mel, I was now dripping bodily fluids from two penises.

Her halting steps gradually became more graceful as she grew in confidence. According to one of her sisters, Nessy had practiced the dance in the privacy of her home. Almost certainly fully dressed, or maybe wearing just her nightgown, she had probably stood in front of a mirror and swayed her hips enticingly; merely fantasizing about what it would be like to use her developing assets to attract a future husband.

But this was no girlish fancy. She was really dancing topless for a cute, horny boy, having to concentrate hard to keep her hips swaying to the beat of the drums instead of her own pounding heart.

To keep her hips swiveling, she flexed various muscle groups across her lower torso. She really did resemble one of those belly dancers you might see on tv or the movies. The strong, rippling muscles of her stomach and abdomen drove me crazy with desire. I wanted nothing more than to feel her writhing beneath me while I plunged my breeding stick deep inside her in the ultimate binding ceremony.

But as enticing as I found her midsection, my eyes kept returning like a magnet to her naked breasts. She was not quite as blessed as her older sister Cate; at least, not yet. But at only fifteen, she had already grown plenty big enough to keep a baby well-fed. And whenever she stepped too heavily, they responded with an erotic, playful jiggle.

It made me envious of my sister for getting the privilege of massaging those gravity-defying melons while she prepared my bride for her wedding. Even though Lucy obviously knows her way around a female breast, I guarantee my skilled hands would have done a much better job of making Nessy squirm.

One thing was for sure, even though the massage was over, Dave's lotion was still coursing through Nessy’s system and working its stimulating magic. Her stiff nipples resembled Lucy’s at the end of a long massage. Only, Lucy's didn’t get that big! I desperately wanted to try out my new suckling trick on her generous, naked tips. I could practically taste the salty sweetness of her ripe, red strawberries wobbling through the air as she danced.

She worked her way around the room, performing the choreography for she had learned several times for the sake of her audience and intentionally working it out so that she ended up right in front of me. I got to enjoy every inch of her gorgeous body while she repeated her dance specifically for me before making a final spin which sent the tips of her skirt leaves flying outward and briefly flashed her naked bottom. Then she came to a stop before me, her chest heaving from exertion and her beautiful countenance beaming with pride.

I gazed into her adoring eyes while both my penises continued to drip lewdly. With a flourish, the twins finished their duet and let the drums go silent. But in my head, I could still hear a deafening beat coming from the organic drum pounding inside my chest. I had no idea what would come next. But I couldn't wait to find out!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 7/19)

Post by student »

Thank you for your hard work. I'm impressed that you've managed to keep escalating the tension. Just when I think that you've gotten to ten on the dial, you switch the range and the tension increases.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

It's one of the things that ND does Best. Tension raising. Even in his other take, Thornwood, whenever the peak seemed to be reached, he would always seem to go that one step further. To reach a new pinnacle, if you will (;.

I wonder how much time is actually passing. What ever happens if mother bursts back into the house? Is the whole charade over? Jeez, is the whole charade over if the boy cums? Will we ever know? I kind of hope mither does burst throigh that door. It will add the tension of it all becoming knowledge to the girls without having him need to spew his load.

All I know is, I already want more. (:.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Hopefully more is coming.....?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hoping for more soon!
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 28)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 28)

Applause followed as everyone in the room expressed their appreciation of Honesty's performance. I couldn’t clap. But I did express my appreciation in another physical way. The excited movements of my penis drew her notice.

The topless teen stood enraptured by her suitor's turgid flesh throbbing with potency. It thrummed out its own form of joyous approval of her seductive, half-naked dance, sending even more of my blood surging into already crowded vessels. My cock felt like it had been crammed full of hot, twisted steel cables, thick and strong enough to hold up a bridge, yet somehow sheathed in the virile flesh of a fourteen-year-old stud in rut.

Mel, acting as the official wedding photographer, slid into place behind Nessy and snapped an improvised picture of my impressive display from the bride's perspective. As the instant camera clicked and whirred, she made a motion for Cate to proceed and tell everyone what came next.

"To an outsider these, primitive ceremonies bear very little resemblance to civilized matrimony," she explained.

I noticed a new edge in Cate’s voice as she spoke. It's not unusual for other single women in attendance to selfishly begrudge a bride on her special day. And even though it was not a real wedding, she was apparently still feeling a little jealous of her younger sister's enviable position as blushing bride compared to her own as a mere bride's maid. And yes, in case you didn't notice, I had a naked bride's maid at my wedding. And she had the biggest tits in the whole wedding party!

"Even after her show of fruitfulness, the hopeful bride's position is not secured; neither is her task finished. For, despite all her best efforts, the groom may still find occasion to reject her advances. Until the final binding act, which joins them as man and wife, has been performed, she cannot rest easy on a job well done."

I stared longingly at my potential bride until the words registered in my brain and I was struck with an unnerving thought. What did Cate mean by "final binding act"? Could she possibly be referring to...sex? Like...actual sex?

I quickly scanned the room for clues about what was going to happen next only to find myself at an extreme disadvantage. I had been making decisions with my penis and had let myself get carried away watching Nessy's erotic dance. But despite my body's impressive and forceful demonstrations to the contrary, I wasn't sure I could actually go through with the act; especially with an audience of her siblings watching us! Hell, I didn't even know how!

Even as I wracked my brain trying to recall the sex-ed lessons from health class, I tried to convince myself it wouldn't be needed. Don't get me wrong, there were parts of me that very much wanted to try, but I had to be realistic. Surely, Mel would not sacrifice her innocent cousin's maidenhood just to try and humiliate me, right?...right?

As if she were reading my mind, Mel reached up with a single finger and gave Nessy's skirt the slightest flick. That was all the convincing those leaves needed to finally give up their tenuous grip on the girl’s swelling hips. In a flash, the skirt slipped over her bottom and fell into a heap at her feet leaving her completely naked.

She flinched at being so suddenly stripped but held her pose. With her arms still on top of her head holding up the fruit basket, she looked like a Greek statue of a naked goddess who had come to life. She blushed harder and, slightly bending her right knee, squeezed her naked thighs together defensively. It did nothing to conceal any part of her, though. Rather, it just emphasized even more the sexy lines and nubile curves of her nude form.

My mouth would have fallen open, and I would have started drooling at the sight, if not for the fact that I was already doing that. If the final binding act did involve sex, her body had certainly been thoroughly prepared and made ready for it. Lucy had done a meticulous job shaving every single hair from her privates with my straight razor. The cuttle little tuft of brown pubic hair I had detected earlier through her thin bloomers was completely gone. Her pussy mound was now completely bald, supple, and smooth as baby's skin.

As with her nipples, her mound exhibited telltale signs of Dave's lotion at work inside her body. Her moisture factory had been expertly stimulated to make enough to coat the back of the talisman. But apparently, it been unable to halt production afterward. As a result, her shiny pussy lips were coated in the excess of her own natural lubricant. I didn’t have to imagine the composition of her nectar because I could literally taste it as my tongue lasciviously licked every last drop from the yonic peach in my mouth.

Starting at the adorable cleft of her blooming flower, her matching outer petals parted just enough to reveal her juicy inner sanctum. A lone, quivering soldier stood guard at the entrance to her sex. But if that solider was anything like Lucy’s, I knew he could be persuaded. At the slightest provocation, he would betray the teenager and join forces with any foreign intruder to convince her to embrace, rather than impede it.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, two scared, naked virgins driven by their own bodily urges to act, but at the same time frozen by uncertainty and inexperience. I was ready. I had accepted it. It was a price I was willing to pay. Suffering the ultimate humiliation at Mel’s' hand, finally cumming in front of everyone. But, in exchange, Honesty and I losing our virginity together in one final, explosive act meant to bind us together as man and wife. How could I possibly consider that a bad trade?

Well, friend, let me tell you. There is one possible scenario I failed to consider. While she was certainly pushing Nessy to the limit, Mel had no intention of actually trading away her cousin's precious innocence just to beat me. It was all part of her scheme. She was willing to put Nessy's raw sexuality on the line. But I am ashamed to admit, the final binding act did not result in me losing my virginity, only my control.

Mel backed up and captured a photo of the naked couple facing each other, then motioned impatiently for Cate to continue.

"The bride must wait in abeyance for her groom to judge her ultimate offering, her own body, stripped for scrutiny. If he deems her worthy and of sufficiently fine breeding stock, he will demonstrate his approval by angling the talisman toward her so the final binding act can begin."

Instead of waiting for me to scrutinize and form an opinion of Nessy's ultimate offering, Mel took charge and made the decision for me. Grabbing the back of my head, she tipped my face forward so that the wooden penis angled below horizontal. Then she condescendingly patted my naked bottom once more for a job well done and stepped back to take some more pictures.

Nessy had a better grasp of her role in the proceedings than I did. She didn’t wait for an invitation to step closer, entering my personal space. My whole body tensed in anticipation.

Noticing some drool on my chest, she lowered one of her hands from the basket on her head and placed it just below my collarbone. It was the first physical contact between us, and it sent sparks flying.

I had already interacted with each of her sisters in an intimate way. The twins had taken turns dutifully massaging my aching balls. Little Annie had stroked my oily cock for several unbelievable minutes. And Cate had offered her naked teats for me to suckle. But they all paled in comparison to that one touch from my bride.

I'm sure she could feel the pounding heart in my chest as her cold hand felt up my warm, sinewy pectoral muscle. I didn't want her to ever break the contact between us. But after a few lingering seconds, she lovingly wiped the drool from my chest and retracted her hand. Since she wasn't wearing anything, she had nothing to wipe her hand on. So, she just wiped it on the outside of her naked leg.

She took another step closer and hesitated. I no longer held back but breathed deeply through my nose, instantly picking up the strong scent of arousal emanating from her diamond factory. I was a head taller than her, but with my face tilted, I could still look down and see most of her naked body less than a foot away from my own. I scrutinized the fine details of smooth, bulging breasts. Her wrinkled, pink berries lead the way, shrinking the gap between us to less than six inches.

I still dumbly presumed I was about to get laid. But what was she waiting for? From a practical standpoint, I suspected the delay was related to our height difference and I didn't know what could be done about it. The tip of my penis was sticking up past my belly button, nowhere near her beautifully prepared pussy. I was so stiff by that point; I wasn't even sure my cock would bend down to the level needed to enter her no matter how much she tugged on it. I concluded, if our sex organs were going to be joined together in matrimony while I remained standing, my partner was going to need a step stool or a boost.

But her hesitation turns out to have had nothing to do with the disparity between our sex organs. Rather, she was gathering the courage to do something else. I should have guessed. But I was still taken by surprise when she licked her lips, closed her eyes, and rose up on her tiptoes; leaning in with her neck strained like she was trying to give me a kiss. Of course, that was impossible with the binding talisman stuck between us.

However, instead of puckering her lips, she opened them. I'll never forget the erotic sight of her mouth opened into an "o" shape, her cute little pink tongue probing cautiously forward to locate the tip of the talisman. When she found it, she realized she was straining too much and had to take a half-step closer.

She had to open wider than she would have preferred, but she did successfully get her lips to close over the entire bulbous tip of the artificial penis. Opening her eyes, she found her face only inches from mine. A blush formed on her cheeks, and she tried to put some distance between us, but she soon discovered that the wooden cock bound her to me and did not allow her to move her head any further away without pulling me toward her an equal amount.

Knowing she was still teetering on her tiptoes, I did my best to keep my face lowered so she didn't have to strain so much. It was the least I could do. She shuffled her feet anxiously. But then her eyes shot wide open as we both felt another kind of contact. She was alarmed to find that her stiff nipples stuck out too far on her generous endowment. It was exactly the right distance. With every breath, she couldn’t keep them from tickling the front of my body no matter how much she tried to suck them in or hold them still.

Across the extremely narrow space we stared at each other with wide, round eyes. I was embarrassed, but also extremely turned on by the scene playing out in front of me. Her mouth was smaller than mine, but her end of the talisman was also smaller in total circumference. Her plump upper lip, even stuck as it was in a perpetually open state, still had an outward curl to it. It looked so cute and incredibly kissable.

But obviously, she had other things on her mind at that moment. Her inexorable honesty prevented her from masking her true feeling as she gradually adjusted the reality that an object, shaped exactly like the tip of a penis, had invaded one of her virginal orifices. She was extremely embarrassed to learn, as her tongue inevitably began to explore the anatomically correct carving, that she did not find the sensation entirely objectionable.

I noticed my partner beginning to squirm as Cate spoke again, "much like proper, American nuptials, the binding ceremony is not official until it is sealed with a kiss. But to do so, the bride must overcome the obstacle separating them. Her dedication and ability in this respect is also considered a sign of good fortune on their union."

At that, Nessy's eyelids, complete with long, curving lashes, fluttered shut to block out the world for a precious moment before proceeding. Having already sought to do that exact thing countless times that day, I felt sympathy for her. I also recognized when her own body refused to cooperate with the desire to be still. It simply would not stop squirming. The motion caused her stiff nipples, just long enough to reach across to me, to drag back and forth across my chest; rewarding her with continual stimulation.

Unable to find the serenity she was seeking, she whimpered and reopened her eyes. Recognizing the futility of further delay, she locked her eyes onto mine and, trying to keep her body as still as it would allow her, began working her lips to gobble her way down the phallic shaft toward me.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 7/27)

Post by Themarble »

Really enjoyed this last chapter. The ritual and your explanations are very clear. I'm excited how you are planning to have the whole charade reach it's climax, it's going to be interesting and I assume, rather strange.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 29)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 29)

Slowly, a millimeter at a time, I watched more and more of the wooden phallus disappear until our noses were almost touching. There she reached her limit and paused. Her upper lip was distended, her tongue pressed flat to accommodate the full girth of her burden. With our faces not more than a couple inches apart, I could now see deep into the bright blue pools of her irises and pick out every feature of her face. Her cheeks, burning red with embarrassment, contrasted nicely with the rest of her flawless pink and porcelain visage.

With her mouth occupied, she was breathing exclusively through her nose. I could feel each strained puff being exhaled from her cute little nostrils just as I'm sure she could feel my warm return breaths. She set her eyes in a hard squint, a look of determination to complete the task. But that did not help her make any more progress.

She decided to try shuffling even closer. That final step closed the remaining gap between our bodies and caused my red-hot poker to become sandwiched between our stomachs. We both gasped for different reasons. The new pressure of her bare ribs pressing against the underside of my incredibly sensitive sex organ registered as intense arousal. Her reaction was more surprise at how hot my cock felt against her relatively cool flesh.

To find her footing, she blindly stepped directly on my left foot and tried to utter a surprised "oops". But her muffled exclamation, rather than being vocal, was transmitted via vibration straight onto my tongue. She scrambled to move out of the way, finding just enough space between my stance by standing precariously on the balls of her feet. The accidental caresses of her bare toes against my insoles as she had to keep shuffling to stay balanced drove me wild with desire.

Every time one of us made a sound or movement, it was shared with the other through the talisman in a way only we could detect. Her whimpers grew more urgent even as she continued squirming. With her full, naked breasts pressing solidly against my bare chest, her nipples were no longer under constant teasing. But I could still feel their stiffness in the center of her healthy endowment.

I tried my best to keep my grunts silent, but I couldn't help responding with my own subtle movements as she continued accidentally rubbing her most supple body parts against me. Others in the room could see us squirming but had no idea the private signals we were uncontrollably sending to each other through the talisman. In that respect, we were already intimately joined together in one accord.

But a tiny bit of the obstacle still remained between us, keeping our lips just far enough apart to prevent the all-important kiss.

I could see she was struggling to close those last two inches. I wasn't sure exactly how big the inside of a fifteen-year-old girl’s mouth was, but the tip of the artificial penis had probably reached an uncomfortable depth by that point, and she couldn't figure out how to make the rest of it fit inside her inexperienced oral cavity.

Still, just a bit further and our binding would be complete. Foolishly and impatiently, I tried to clumsily help her the only way I could, by thrusting my face forward slightly. Her eyes bulged and she let out a muffled cry as she had no way to stop the talisman from penetrating further, coming dangerously close to the back of her unprotected throat.

To her credit, once she realized she could still breathe, she did not pull back, but forced herself to remain in position and adjust to the new fullness. But her wide, doe eyes did start to water from the effort. She was doing everything in her power to prove her capability as a first-time cocksucker. But her natural talent could only take her so far. She needed to tame the lingering resistance inside her. Only full commitment to the act would get her to the goal.

I desperately wanted to comfort her, to lend words of encouragement and tell her what a good job she was doing. Unfortunately, this was her burden to bear. I could only stare silently at her cute, determined face and send positive vibes in her direction while her naked body writhed against me.

Sensing her cousin's distress, Mel stepped in and sang out a gentle chastisement.

"Stop messing around, Nessy. You act like you've never kissed a boy before."

Immediately, I saw the truth on Honesty's face. I was going to be her first kiss! Perhaps that was part of the reason behind her hesitation to complete the deed. Mel reached up and removed the basket from Nessy's head, freeing her hands, and placed it on the ground beside us. Then she guided her cousin's hands around to hold onto the back of my head.

"And you, Mikey," Mel continued, "you two are getting married, but you won't even touch your bride? You could at least pretend like you like her!"

At that, she grabbed my hands from behind my back and wrapped them around Nessy's body in a more appropriately loving embrace. I almost panicked when she placed my hands much lower than necessary. Suddenly, I found each of my sweaty palms gripping one of Nessy's tight, flexing ass cheeks.

Nessy closed her eyes and I felt pressure on the back of my head. She was using me for leverage to seal our binding with a kiss. I know it's typical to close your eyes when you kiss someone, but I think I was in too much shock to follow suit. I became fixated on how her plump, apple-bottom molded perfectly to fit into my cradling hands.

In that moment, I had everything a boy could wish for. I was holding onto a beautiful girl who was obviously attracted to me. Her squirming, naked body was bursting with fertility, and she had done everything she could possibly do to while still remaining a virgin to show her affection and convince me to reciprocate. Now all I had to do was accept her erotic kiss so our binding would be complete.

Relaxing her tongue, she allowed the talisman into the back of her throat so it could no longer keep us apart. Her cute, tapered nose slid in beside mine as our lips finally found each other. Sweet, pure, innocent, Inexorable Honesty...mine!

Fireworks went off in my brain and I released the reigns holding back my inhibitions. My eyes finally did close as I eagerly squeezed her ripe bottom harder, yearning to pull her even closer so I could feel her supple, naked body pressed tightly against mine. In my unbridled desire to somehow get closer to my bride, I practically lifted her off the ground. Only the tips of her toes were still touching the tile floor as we kissed.

Then....it happened.

In one of his books, Earnest Hemingway famously described how a person goes bankrupt. "Two ways," he said, "gradually, then suddenly." That's how I came. My orgasm had been gradually building for hours. The sheer sum of stimuli and arousal that had been heaped upon me was well beyond any humanly possible way to endure it.

Just like a person's debt can pile up until it eventually becomes unmanageable and collapses under its own weight, that I was going to eventually reach my climax had already become a foregone conclusion. That was the gradual part.

The sudden part started with a massive convulsion in my balls. I knew immediately that I was not going to be able to stop what was cumming and my eyes shot open. But I still tried to delay it by squeezing all the muscles attached to my cock. Nessy was still blissfully unaware of what was happening. Even with her eyes closed and her mouth distended, I could still read the happiness on her face from her raised eyebrows. She took pride in having successfully performed her duty and was now reaping the reward from her husband in kiss form.

I felt another convulsion. Now that the process had started, there was no holding it back. So, I surrendered and let myself erupt. I'm not gonna lie. It felt amazing!

Nessy's eyes shot open as that first dose spewed forth from the tip of my penis; fountaining up through the narrow gap separating her breasts and only stopping when it hit the underside of her chin. Her naked body tensed in my grip as a second, even larger, dose immediately followed.

I bellowed long, animalistic groans into the talisman as my aching balls, finally allowed to release their stockpile, spasmed and surged. In that moment I didn't care that my gargantuan orgasm and lower-sounding voice were betraying my true age, or that I was defiling an innocent teenager by coating her in my reproductive fluid. I just had to let it all out.

With my eyes rolled back in my head, I squirted countlessly, again and again; lost in climactic bliss for nearly a minute. Poor Nessy could only stand there and take every squirt until my balls finally decided to stop. Through my post-orgasmic haze, I heard some muffled whimpering of distress and forced my eyes to focus.

Nessy had broken our kiss, but half the artificial penis was still in her mouth. I still held her by her incredibly ass, keeping her midsection pressed against me and unable to back far enough away to get her mouth off the talisman.

When I reluctantly let go of her bottom, she took a relieved step backward. She was finally able to stop sucking the artificial cock, but it remained in my mouth. My other penis, my real one, mercifully began to lower. But distressingly, it did not shrink like it usually did when I finished. Instead, it remained at full length; hovering uncertainly at half-mast like it couldn't decide if it wanted to go another round or not.

I suddenly felt exhausted and wobbly. I would have loved to sit down for a minute. But with no chairs nearby, I was forced to remain standing.

I heard a distressing gasp and looked at my bride who was staring down at her own body in disbelief. A small amount of ejaculate had splashed back onto my chest, but that was nothing compared to what Nessy was dealing with. Her naked body had borne the brunt of my reckless genital eruption.

Her entire front side, from the bottom of her chin to below her breastbone was completely covered in my thick, white semen. It coated her swelling breasts and even hung from their undersides. She must have jerked back at some point because even her nipples were frosted white instead of their usual strawberry pink color.

She flinched, sucking in her smooth stomach as the clingy excretion began to slide down onto it. She was rendered frozen from shock and looked to be on the verge of a panic attack. She really needed to get cleaned up. Fortunately for her, there was a wash tub in that very room. Mel jumped into action, grabbing the petrified girl by the wrist, and dragging her over to stand directly in the middle of the tub.

While she comforted her distraught younger cousin, she shot me a mock frown of disappointment. Dipping her dish rag into the tub, she began to clean up the mess I had made on Nessy. The water had lost all its warmth by that point and must have been chilly. But Nessy seemed grateful for it, nonetheless.

While she got cleaned up, I made the mistake of looking around the room. Every single other girl was staring at me with the exact same slack-jawed expression on her face, even my sister.

Lucy had never seen a boy ejaculate before and had no idea I was capable of such a thing. The twins' mouths hung open identically. Each had one hand hovering over her drum as if she had been turned to stone mid-beat.

Annie had recoiled a step back from me. She kept glancing back and forth between her playmate and her semen-covered sister. She had only learned the basics of the human breeding process that very day from Nessy. She knew my breeding stick was designed to deliver seed to a woman's womb to make a baby. But she couldn’t comprehend why my seed had come out with such extreme velocity.

Cate's mouth hung open, too. But her face contained a mixture of both betrayal and awe. She realized she had badly misjudged me and was still coming to terms with the fact that I was not just some innocent little, well-hung boy like she had been led to believe. At the same time, she knew enough to realize she might have just witnessed a one-in-a-lifetime display of male virility and couldn't help but be impressed.

I was utterly humiliated, of course. I couldn't take back what I had done, but I didn't know how to apologize either. Fortunately, once she had been cleaned up, Nessy calmed down and even flashed her new husband a shy smile. I was relieved to see that she forgave me for my loss of control.

Unfortunately, I was already beginning to feel a familiar stirring once again. Apparently, after being teased and stimulated all day, Mikey Jr. was not ready to pack it in for the night after one measly orgasm. Unsure how I could possibly endure getting another erection so soon, I wanted to curse my uncooperative body.

The painful pressure inside me had been relaxed for a couple minutes. But as I looked down, my fears were confirmed. I winced and shifted uncomfortably as, with the help of Dave's lotion, my balloon of arousal began to refill, and my penis twitched and started to inch upward once again. My erotic dream was turning into a nightmare!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library