Scouting For Butterflies In Hostile Territory

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Scouting For Butterflies In Hostile Territory

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 1.

It's a lovely day for hunting butterflies, and the local city park should be the perfect place to seek out the beautiful flying insects. It's a Saturday
in June and the trip to and from the happy hunting grounds needs to be done before it gets too hot. At approximately 11:00 AM Julia and Clovis
stepped outside their house with their butterfly nets and a screened cage. Julia and her brother make an unusual sight as they walk down the
street in their scout uniform shirts, a rare sight indeed these days. Sightings of kids in scouting shirts is even more rare than coming across a
Palamedes Swallowtail or a Red Admiral butterfly.

Julia is twelve and new to the girl scouts. Her sleeveless khaki vest, worn over a light blue t-shirt, has little in the way of patches or badges of
achievement. The uniform worn by her thirteen year old brother is much more military looking with more patches and decorative features on the sleeves and the tops of the shoulders, and Julia agrees with her mother's opinion that young men in uniform look so distinguished and handsome.

It's not a long walk from their house to the park, about fifteen minutes. No butterflies were spotted during the walk, but once among the trees
and bushes of the city park some nice specimens should be found, hopefully.

"Where do you want to start the search?" Julia asks her brother.

"How about the playground. I've seen Monarchs perched on the swings in groups of two or three."

Clovis could have said they were going to climb a tree and Julia would have gone along with it. Clovis is the bug expert in the family, having
brought home several dried-out scorpions in a bottle that he claims to have caught himself during last year's summer camp. If her brother could
capture scary scorpions when he was twelve years old then Julia is determined not to falter when it comes to netting a not so scary butterfly,
even if she has to risk scraping her knees in climbing a tree.

After crossing a street the two kids enter the park. Clovis leads the way, following a trail through a cluster of small trees and bushes, then this
trail ends at a clearing. The playground is at the other end of the clearing. It's a typical playground with several sets of slides and swings and
the merry-go-round. The dominant feature of the playground is the playhouse. It's a colorful plastic house on stilts with a ladder to go up and a slide to go down. There is room for four kids to crouch inside the playhouse with room for more than that to stand underneath the house. Several
times when at the park a sudden rain shower started, and Julia would run to get shelter underneath the playhouse.

Upon getting close to the playground Julia notices somebody is standing underneath the playhouse. At first Julia thinks her eyes must be
deceiving her as it appears there is a tall naked boy standing next to one of the four stilts. A few more steps and there is confirmation the eyes
are working properly.

"Oh shit...what the hell," Clovis says, and Julia can now see the boy is indeed naked, not a stich on his body. The boy is blindfolded with something
and his arms appear to be behind his back with his back up against the stilt. Julia is fairly sure it's a teenage boy tied up under there, though
the size of the boy's dick makes her wonder if it's a grown man who is on the shorter side. There is no way a taller man could stand up underneath
the floor of the playhouse. Both of the kids halt their approach and Julia puts a hand over her mouth.

"That's a big kid under there. Who could have tied him up?" Julia asks her brother, her hand still over her mouth.

Julia can tell that her brother is turning his head this way and that, scoping out the situation around them. Julia sees this with peripheral vision
as her gaze is locked onto the naked form of the tied-up boy. Julia almost screams out when the boy under the playhouse speaks.

"Who is that? Is somebody coming? Help me please, I've been tied up."

For a couple more seconds nobody makes a move. Is it safe to move closer? Should they just run away and go for help? Neither of them brought
a phone with them, so no calling for assistance from where they stand. Not being able to stand it any longer, Julia walks toward the playhouse.

"What happened to you?" Julia asks as she gets within a couple yards of the naked kid.

"Who took your clothes, dude?" Clovis asks.

"Three kids grabbed me and my buddy. Two were dressed like Indians and one was a Cowboy," the naked boys says, as Julia and her brother move
in closer. "We were stripped naked and I had to play a game. It's too embarrassing to...just untie me will you."

"Oh, of course," Clovis says. "We'll have you free in a jiffy.

The two nets and the screen cage are dropped to the ground. Julia and her brother attempt to untie the bindings on the boy's wrists. The knots
are not super tight, but expertly tied well enough to slow down the boy scouts attempt to loosen them.

Suddenly there is a whooping sound as a girl swooshes down the slide from the playhouse above their heads. There is another "Woo woo woo" from
the other side as an agile boy jumps down from above. There is no regular exit on that side of the playhouse, so the boy must have jumped out
the window. The boy lands on his feet, crouches down and springs upward as Julia screams. The boy has almost nothing on. All he is wearing is
a small loincloth and a feathery headband. The girl comes around the other side from the bottom of the slide and she has on an American Indian costume, kind of like Tiger Lilly from the Peter Pan movies. Two whooping Indians is bad enough, but now a much larger boy is seen climbing down the stairs, a boy in a cowboy hat. Julia is distracted by the flashing of something out of a horror movie. The two Indians are brandishing knives,
big shiny knives.

The still bound up boy moves his head back and forth. "What's going on? What is it? OH FUCK...is it those damn Indians?"
SDS

Re: Scouting For Butterflies In Hostile Territory

Post by SDS »

Fun start love a good scout / cowboy and indian story.

Literally appeared as I opened the category too sonim probably the first to read this haha!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I am working on a story on the ENM side, with sixteen chapters written.
(Under the topic: Smile You're on Camera, Second Story. Teddy Tells No Tales)

That story is told through the POV of the bigger boy in the Cowboy hat.
I am writing the ENF version here, done from the POV of Julia.
The Julia chapters is the middle part of the much larger story arc in the ENM story.
I hope you all like it.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Nice. Interested to see what happens to Julia.
BTW, I read that she's 12, but how old is her brother Clovis?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The ages of the main characters are of the age where Cowboy and Indian games have a lot of appeal.
Julia is 12
Clovis is 13
The two Indians are twins aged 12
The cowboy is 15.

Having Julia and Clovis wearing Boy/Girl scouting uniforms is a twist on having scouts in the typical Cowboy vs Indian games and the scouts
are always the ones who get captured. The second twist is a Cowboy and the Indians are working together.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 2.

"Is it those damn Indians?" the bound up and blindfolded and bare assed naked boy asked.

Not only are there two Red Indians with sharp knives pointed at the two scouts, the cowboy has shown up and he pulled a pearl handled silvery
pistol out of his holster. Faced with such determined and dangerous ruffians Julia and Clovis gave up without a fight. The two Indians are smaller
than Clovis and the cowboy is a few steps away. There was a moment, a very brief moment, when Clovis could have started running and saved
himself, but being a protective brother he grabbed Julia and held onto her. Julia is conflicted at that, glad for her brother's loyalty, but thinking
the chance for one of them to escape just slipped away.

Soon the hands of Julia and Clovis are bound behind them with the use of their own scout neckerchiefs. The previously captured boy, the one
tied up underneath the playhouse, seems to understand what just happened. He isn't asking what is going anymore. With the newly captured
prisoners secured, the two Indians and the cowboy holster or sheath their weapons.

"I am Pocahontas," the Indian Princess starts off. "This is my brother Tonto and that is our partner the cowboy. You have been caught trespassing
in Apache territory. First you will tell us what I want to know."

The Indian Princess is dressed in a brown fake deerskin like tunic that comes down to just above the knees. She also has on moccasins and some
face paint. The other Indian, the brother named Tonto, has on a very skimpy loincloth that shows all of the tanned legs of the slender and athletic
boy. The white strip of lighter skin on the hips under the strap that holds the cloth in place shows the boy spends a lot of time in the sun and is
not normally that brown. The lad also has moccasins and a headband with several large feathers. The cowboy appears to be several years older than the Indians and his outfit, while recognizable as that of a cowboy, is a little bizarre to say the least. His leggings are white Longjohns and chaps. He has a sleeveless and unbuttoned vest showing very pale skin and he's topped with a black cowboy hat which is the only part of the outfit that makes sense. The bad cowboys usually wore the black hat in the old western tv shows.

Pocahontas starts off the interrogation. "What are your names...How old are you...You're wearing uniforms. Are you from the US cavalry? Is
General Custer coming this way?"

Clovis did the talking and the information the Indians were able to get out of him was the names, ages, that they are brother and sister and go
to Eisenhower middle school. The info that Clovis could not provide is if he and his sister were scouts for the US army or the whereabouts of
the cavalry, specifically the location of General Custer.

"Since they can't tell us where the cavalry is I suggest we move along...out of the open here," Tonto suggests to his sister.

Julia finds it strange that Tonto didn't direct his comments toward the bigger cowboy, but toward the Indian Princess. Is the cowboy not the one
in charge here?

"You're right, Tonto. We got to hit the trail."

Suddenly the boy tied up to the stilt makes his presence known again. "Hey, what about me? You said you were going to let me go."

"That's right," the Cowboy says, speaking up for the first time. "You said he loses his clothes but he will be free to go. We can't handle this many
hostages if we take Thomas too."

"Yeah, Pocahontas," the other Indian says. "Thomas did his part in laying the trap. Let him go. You promised him."

Apparently the Princess is the one in charge of this operation. Pocahontas nods her head and Tonto moves forward to untie the boy at the post.

"Wait, Tonto. I want to scalp him first."

The Indian Princess steps up to the bound boy and she takes her knife out again. Julia gasps when she sees the shiny edge of the blade pressed
against the top strands of Thomas' pubic hair. Julia can't tell for sure how old Thomas is. What she can see of his face, with what looks like a
t-shirt wrapped around his eyes, is the boy is young...and hung. The boy has a thick patch of pubes above a penis that is thick and sticks out at
least four inches without appearing erected. Under better conditions, with a better situation, Julia would appreciate seeing such a nice-looking
boy with a big dick up so close like this. But Julia can't appreciate the physical assets on display. All she can think about is how she and her
brother are going to get out of this mess.

Julia watches in amazement as Pocahontas makes quick work of the boy's pubic hair. The knife is extremely sharp, mowing down the hairs like
a scythe. Thomas is holding himself as motionless as possible, not wanting any slipping of the blade to whack off more than what was intended.
But Thomas' thighs betray his fear. Little spasms, little trembles make his legs quiver as Thomas whispers "please don't cut me...please don't cut me."

Tonto looks on with a big ol grin on his face. A quick glance at the cowboy shows some concern on the face of the older boy. Could the cowboy
be the only one of these three who has second thoughts about this? Could Cowboy be appealed to at some point for mercy? Everyone stands so
perfectly still as everyone watches the blade sheer off the pubic hair of Thomas, well, except for Julia's brother. Clovis has his head turned away,
not being able to watch the horror show in front of him. Perhaps he is thinking this treatment could befall him next. Pocahontas grabs hold of
Thomas' dick, holds it in place as she scrapes the sides of the shaft. Julia can hear the scrapings of the blade and the white skin around the boy's dick turns a slight pinkish color. The last remaining dark hairs around the base are cut off and the knife is put away.

Tonto steps behind Thomas and the bindings are removed. The still blindfolded boy is brought to stand in front of the two terrified scouts.
Apparently, Pocahontas has something else in store for the naked boy, and she looks over at Julia.

"Tell me, Julia. Who has the bigger dick...Thomas here or your brother?"

Julia is stunned by the question. Neither she nor Clovis could answer where Custer and the cavalry are to be located and she has some difficulty
in answering questions about cocks.

"I...I don't know. I don't know how big my brother is. I haven't seen him naked in a long time...not since I was a little girl."

Pocahontas does not appear to like the answer. She scowls then gets up into Julia's face.

"You can't fool me that you don't know how big your brother's dick is. You never try to see him coming out of the shower? You never sneak into
his room to catch him playing with himself? Your brother is kinda cute. You never thought about touching it?"

Julia shakes her head several times. "No...No, I don't think about touching my brother's thing."

Pocahontas steps over to stare up into Clovis' face. "Well, I'm curious. I just gotta know who has the bigger dick. Tell me, scout. Is your dick
bigger than that one?"

Clovis is visibly shaking and he's starting to sweat through his uniform. Pocahontas places her hands on the belt of Clovis' scout shorts.

"The...that boy there...he's bigger than me," Clovis confesses.

"Oh, so you have a smaller dick than Thomas, but how much smaller. I think I should take a look at it...make sure you aren't lying. I wonder if
you're smaller than my brother's. Tonto over there - -"

Tonto suddenly speaks. "We need to get moving. More people are going to show up. The cavalry might be closer than we thought."

The Cowboy takes this as his que to go into action. He grabs the naked boy by the arm, pulling him away from the group. Thomas is turned
toward an open space that he can walk toward.

"So here's the deal, Thomas," the cowboy states the plan of action for release. "You are going to walk while you count your steps. Count fifty
steps then you can take off your blindfold. Then you keep walking and you don't turn around. Got it?"

The cowboy smiles when Pocahontas doesn't veto the prisoner release plan. The two Indians, the cowboy, and the two scout prisoners watch as
Thomas starts his blind fifty step walk.

"You got a really cute butt, Thomas," Pocahontas shouts toward the departing boy. The Indian Princess then grabs Clovis by the arm. "Now for
these two prisoners. We blindfold them and take them with us."
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I'm very glad we get to see two perspectives on one story. A enf side and an enm side!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 3.

Neither the twelve year old Julia nor her thirteen year old brother made a peep as they were led blindfolded through the park. It was at the
edge of the park, Julia could tell the group was crossing a road, that Clovis asked "Where are we going?"

"Shut up prisoner," Pocahontas hisses at the boy. The Indian Princess who leads these bandits is not much of a fan for conversation.

Julia's hands are not bound but her arm is held, the neckerchief now being used to be the blindfold. Before the comfort of sight was
taken away there was one bit of good news. It was good to see the previous captive of the Indian and Cowboy gang had been let go. However,
the boy named Thomas was let go only to have to walk through the park wearing no clothes, not even undies or socks. This was quite
disconcerting, so unfair. For another minute or two they move on in silence. It is the cowboy who has hold of her left arm. Somebody else is leading her brother. Where can they be going? What's going to happen to her and her brother? The location is obviously changing, but are the
two siblings destined for the same fate? What's going to happen to their butterfly nets and cage? These were abandoned underneath the
playground playhouse as far as Julia can tell.

"What's the plan, Pocahontas?" asks Tonto.

This tells Julia there is no plan, that the mean little Indian girl is making this up as they go along. She can hear some whispering, can hear words
being exchanged, but Julia can't make them out. Suddenly the barking of a couple dogs shatters the quiet. The barking sounds like it's coming
from a short distance away, not more than five feet or so, and the dogs sound like big ones. Julia jumps at the suddenness of that barking. The cowboy doesn't jump. The cowboy's body language doesn't change. The appearance of dogs did not surprise or distract him. Nobody yelled out, nobody ran. Somehow the dogs are not a threat to them. The sound of barking begins to fade out. Thank goodness...being blindfolded like this,
Julia expected the worst when she heard the dogs barking and growling. Nothing could be worse than to be tossed to the ground in front of some
wild and vicious animals. As much as she wants to know what is going to happen next, Julia is afraid to speak up and does she actually want to
know? Is it better to know in advance that one is going to be executed? Isn't it better to be shot in the back of the head without any advance
warning...not that Julia thought this was a likely scenario. Whatever is about to happen it's easier to not think about it.

After a couple more minutes of walking the group stops. Julia can hear the sound of metal creaking, a squealing sound. The group squeezes
through a narrow space, was that a gate? Did they go beyond a fence? After only a dozen or more steps the Indian Princess yells out for the
group to stop. Julia and her brother are somewhere within ten minutes walking distance of the playground area of the city park. If only she
could get a glimpse of where she is at.

"Take off your shoes and socks. Leave them in front of you...do it now or you will be sorry," the cold voice of the Princess tells the blindfolded
captives.

Julia bends down and she removes her footwear, leaves the items directly in front of her. She then stands up and hears footsteps in front of
her. Somebody came along in front to pick up the shoes and socks she and Clovis laid down on the ground. Without any type of footwear it will
be even more difficult to escape.

"That was a really hot walk for them," Pocahontas continues. "They are sweating a lot. Cowboy, now you take the clothes off Julia and I'll strip
Clovis."

There were some more words being whispered and unheard, but the fate seems to be sealed. Julia and her brother are going to be stripped just
like the previous prisoner had been.

"Now you prisoners take it easy and don't resist," and that sounds like Tonto, but Tonto seems to be walking off. The voice is more distant.

The prisoners are in no position to put up much resistance. First of all, they are blindfolded and they are outnumbered. If it was just Clovis who
was a captive he might have considered making a run for it at some point, just taking off and pulling off the blindfold. But then he would have
left his sister behind.

"If you have to strip somebody...take my clothes. Leave my sister alone," Clovis pleads.

Julia tries another tactic, "Let my brother go. Keep me for a hostage. I promise not to try to escape."

The pleadings are met with merry laughter from the despicable Indian girl. Julia feels fingers pinching her on the side, right below her ribs.

"I already have both of you for hostages...and there is no escaping. Time for shirts off. I think I'm going to keep these scout uniforms to add to
my collection."

Getting the scout uniform shirt removed is not really any big deal. Julia still has on her t-shirt, but of course this has to be taken off as well.
The scout uniform is a vest and is taken off by unbuttoning. Julia knows it's going to happen and that she can't stop it, but still she screamed out when she felt hands grasping the top buttons. The Princess threatens to slap her if she won't cooperate. Julia drops her hands to her sides and
the disrobing begins. It's such a disgusting feeling, the touch of unwelcome hands unbuttoning her vest. The t-shirt will have to be slipped
over her head. This is a chance to get a peek from under the neckerchief blindfold. The opportunity to sneak a peek takes away some of the embarrassment of taking off one's own t-shirt. The idea worked. As the shirt is slipped over the head, Julia is able to lift up the neckerchief
above her right eye. She gets a glimpse of grass, bushes, a fence, a house beyond the fence. The shirt is snatched away, then the blindfold is
checked and put securely back in place. Are they in a back yard? Kind of looks like a back yard. The yard of the kidnappers?

Julia is distracted from her thoughts on her whereabouts when several hands pinch the skin on her sides and tickle her tummy. She can't tell if
it's two hands or more hands and the sound of giggling accompanies the tickling. Something sharp cuts through the strip of cloth that holds the
front of the bra together. It must be that super sharp knife that Pocahontas carries. It only takes two or three sawing motions to cut through
and the bra pieces fall to the ground. Julia tries to cover up, a useless move of course. Her wrists are gripped down at her sides and Julia can imagine what she looks like with her partially developed chest exposed. Only during this current year have the mounds on her chest gotten large enough to require the use of any type of titty coverage.

Having gazed at herself for long periods of time in various types of mirrors, Julia knows exactly what Tonto, Cowboy, and the Princess are looking
at. Her small mounds are topped with light brown nipples that are firm and puffed out, like little mounds sitting on top of the main mound, small
as that mound is. The puffy nipples are the main feature with her breasts being such a small size. The skin around the breasts is totally white,
the only tanning on the torso being the arms, under the neck, and the tummy area. The brownness of the nipples makes them look like chocolates sitting on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

"Stop that. Please don't touch me," Julia can't help saying, knowing fully that getting groped is probably inevitable at this point.

"Nice little knockers," says Tonto. They're maybe the size of a doorknob. Not big...but I'd still ring her doorbell." and Tonto apparently has
come back close again. What is he doing when he steps away?

Julia can hear the shirts and bra picked up from in front of her and Clovis. So far her brother has not made a sound. Unlike her, Clovis has made
no attempt to beg or plead for mercy. Such a brave boy Julia's brother is. All that remains on her brother's body is the khaki colored scout shorts.
Julia has on blue jean shorts.

"Go ahead, strip her down, Cowboy," Pocahontas orders.

"Please don't...please mister...anything but that."

The big cowboy kneels down on the grass in front of Julia. He places his hands on the front of her shorts. The shorts are unsnapped and slid
down to her ankles. Julia whimpers as she feels the shorts sliding down her legs. "This is really happening...this can't be happening..." Julia says
to herself...and all she has remaining on her unexposed flesh is white cotton panties. What is this...Julia feels some hesitation, some trembling
of the fingers on the hands of the cowboy. Is he having second thoughts? Is he thinking things have gone too far? Or is he just nervous...who
knows and who cares at this point. All the cowboy has to do is pull down the panties to view the last treasures the captive girl has hidden.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 4.

Julia has never been one to walk about while wearing minimal clothing. Even inside her own house, with only immediate family members
present, Julia always has on a shirt and shorts or pajama bottoms. Hanging around the house in just panties and bra is not for her. Julia is
quite close with her brother, won't hesitate to ask him "Why are boys so stupid" when she gets frustrated in her first attempts to form a
relationship with a fellow 7th grader. Clovis' comments on boys are not helpful in getting her a boyfriend but they are complimentary. "Boys
don't like girls who are smarter than they are, and you're the smartest girl in your class." Yes indeed, Julia is way ahead of most of her classmates.
Not only does she know how to spell entomology, she knows the difference between a king snake and a coral snake and most boys in her class would
screw that up, which makes her the best herpetologist in the class as well. Despite the closeness they share, Julia always waits until her brother
is out of the bathroom before going in. Occasionally Clovis will venture beyond his bedroom while clothed in only his boxers. A couple times Julia
stood outside the bathroom door, listening to the tinkle tinkle sound of pee hitting the water in the toilet bowl, tempted to barge on in and
"accidentally" get a glimpse of her brothers' penis.

Julia has spent evenings at the house of friends, girls who take off their jeans and shirts and flaunt their newly developing breasts. Girls her age
sometimes want to do comparisons. Boys are not the only ones who say "you show me and I'll show you". Sometimes these other girls will allow
their brothers see them clad in only a bra. How can they be so flirtatious as to tease a brother like that? One friend told her that she would
make sure to get into the bathroom first in the morning, and be brushing her teeth when her brother comes in. She said her brother had no
problem with peeing right in front of her, and her brother was fifteen years old! Would Clovis step into the bathroom, lower the front of his
underwear to urinate while Julia is standing there, watching in the mirror as she pretends to fix her hair? Clovis did pee in front of her, but that
was years ago when Julia was around nine and Clovis' dick was kind of cute but nothing big to look at. Julia's titties were on the rise, finally big
enough to make a bra a requirement when she went to school, but let her brother see her current state of progress...no, it's never happened.
Julia doesn't take her clothes off in front of anybody.

And all that is in the process of changing, as Julia finds herself stripped down to only her cotton panties. The cowboy and the two little Indians
have already seen more of her body than anybody other than her mother. Julia had heard of forced stripping while listening to other girls talk
at school, but those stories are only urban legends and tall tales, the stuff of make believe...or so Julia thought. Getting kidnapped and stripped
down to nothing by cowboys and Indians, Julia would never have believed such a story. Now Julia is living that story. The fingers of the cowboy
are tucked into the waistband of her panties. Those fingers have lingered there for quite a few seconds and Julia can feel a slight trembling from
them. The big cowboy is nervous, or shy and hesitant about what he is doing.

"Come on Cowboy. Don't turn into a yellowbelly," Pocahontas yells out. "Don't make me slice those off with this knife."

Julia's bra is lying in two pieces on the ground, having been removed with the aid of said knife. There is no doubt the evil Indian Princess will
use that knife to render the panties on Julia's hips equally useless. With the hesitation and trembling fingers, perhaps the cowboy will not go
through with this. Just a glimmer of hope remains.

"Strip her cowboy. Do it now."

The cowboy's fingers overcome their hesitation. The cotton undies are yanked down to join the blue jean shorts at Julia's ankles, sliding down
with such amazing ease. Julia's hips only have a slight curvature to them to slow down any downward motion from their usual resting place.
Except for the covered-up ankles Julia is naked as the day she was born, and an audience of outlaws is there to see what goodies she has to offer. Knowing this was probably going to happen, Julia moaned anyway, whimpering as she felt her underwear slide down her legs, not crying out loudly
but close to being loud. She was that close to panicking and screaming. Perhaps screaming is the right thing to do, but would they hurt her if she did?

"Great job, cowboy. Grab her clothes. Toss them to Tonto and then step back. I'm going to do the other prisoner."

The cowboy lifts her feet one by one, retrieving the shorts and panties to turn over to the one called Tonto. After that nothing happens to Julia.
She stands there, expecting something to happen to her but it seems the attention of everyone is now on her brother. It's his turn to get naked.
There is a whistling sound and Julia turns her head in that direction. It was definitely a boy whistling, impressed with something. Why is Clovis
being whistled at by a boy?

"Ooooh, your mommy didn't buy these at the dollar store," Pocahontas says using a sarcastic tone. "Julia, did you pick these hot red Jockey's
out for your brother?"

Clovis is wearing fancy red Jockey briefs? Julia never suspected he wore anything other than regular white briefs or boxers. Pocahontas is not
done with her color commentary of her brother's stylish choices of underwear.

"Did you go into the dressing room to watch him try these one for size? I would have."

A soft groan comes from Clovis. There is also a sound of hand pats, little slapping sounds. The Indian girl is placing hands on her brother and he doesn't like being touched that way.

"Julia, your brother is so cute. I bet you can't keep your hands off of him. He's got great legs. I see you two do a lot of hiking. Is there a
merit badge for that?" asks Pocahontas with continued sarcasm.

"I hear they give out merit badges for sucking dick," Tonto says and he starts laughing. "Those palefaces learned that from sucking the poison out
after a snake bite."

For a few seconds the Indian girl laughs along. "Good point Tonto...now Julia...if a rattlesnake was to bite your brother on his big boner...would
you suck the poison out?"

The whole idea is ghastly, and that girl is talking about her brother having a boner. Would he have popped a boner? Right here and right now...
how could he?

"As part of our stripping policy we also have to make sure any settlers we catch aren't armed. It seems to me this one has a gun hidden on him.
My my...it think this settler has a colt 45 revolver in there."

For several seconds there is no sound, not a word from anybody. Pocahontas is talking about things hidden, so her brother is not stripped yet, but
that is the next inevitable step, and Julia is suddenly sorry not for herself but for her brother. That Indian girl is the one in charge, and Clovis will
be the target of her attention. That is not good news for her brother.

"And it's true," Pocahontas goes on, "the colt does have a long muzzle."
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

I'm surprised there wasn't some reaction or comment from the boys at Julia being stripped naked. At least a whistle.