Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 6/24)

Post by perseus »

This is incredible! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Jessjones303

Re: Dare Me (new 6/24)

Post by Jessjones303 »

Can not wait for the next part! Love the series!
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 23)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 23)

Cate was utterly cowed. She had already been reduced to performing a humiliating naked supplication for forgiveness from the lord of the domain, a curiously well-endowed eleven-year-old boy who apparently hadn't yet figured out how to operate his reproductive equipment.

Now her cousin had casually suggested that same boy, technically the house elder on account of him being the only male in the house, bless her, ahem, milk producing glands using only his mouth. Her original interest in the odd ceremony had only come as a curiosity. She never intended to mention it in her maternity presentation, much less incorporate an actual suckling demonstration. Maybe calling her cowed was a poor choice of words. Or maybe it was a perfect description, considering what was about to happen.

She knew any argument she voiced wouldn't sway her cousin. It didn't matter that she was no longer wearing her maternity dress. It didn't matter that she wasn't really expecting a baby or that no one had ever touched her virgin breasts before. All she knew was that Mel was intent on seeing a new mother receive her blessing rite and was not going to be dissuaded. Slumping her shoulders, Cate turned and entered my personal space.

She stuck out her bare chest in offering to me; her creamy melons still moving in and out from the fervent supplication she had just completed. Her dark red nipples, the two ripe strawberries I had been fantasizing about all afternoon, were slightly upturned and pointed straight at my face.

"Good sir, I w-w-would be honored...if you would b-b..." her trembling voice faltered. The shame of being stripped and expected to ask a boy to suck on her tits was just too much for her. She couldn't bring herself to ask me. Mel, on the other hand, had no problem picking up where her older cousin had failed.

"Go ahead, big guy," she ordered, "don't you know it's rude to keep a woman waiting? Hurry up and bless her already, before one of you pops."

While Cate stood proud and composed and continued to maintain the proper posture all respectable young ladies should have, her face betrayed the conflicting emotions battling inside her. She was a woman on the cusp of something she had long wanted to experience. With her mature, nineteen-year-old body bursting with sexuality, she sensed a rare opportunity to experience something only her married peers had known, a semi-sexual encounter with a young man, even if it only came as a byproduct of what was officially a non-sexual demonstration.

But then her face changed as the weight of it all hit her. The confident woman disappeared and was replaced by a scared little girl. Her big, brown eyes stared at me with her brow furrowed. Her whole life, she had been taught modesty, to keep the intimate details of her young body a mystery, especially from boys. And now she was standing naked in front of one, expected to override all former instructions and her own internal warning signals, to let him place his lips upon her generously proportioned breasts which she had been growing all throughout her teenage years to eventually feed a baby.

I was battling with my own conflicted feelings. My own embarrassment got so overwhelming that I couldn't maintain eye contact and had to look away. But that did not stop my libido or my own sexual curiosity from controlling my actions. Obviously, the proper thing would have been to politely, but insistently, decline such an unbelievable offer. But I had been fantasizing about what it would feel like to put my mouth on Cate's amazing tits ever since they were exposed and the topic of suckling was mentioned. How could I decline when she was now literally thrusting her naked chest toward my face?

Before I could prepare mentally or psych myself up to go through with it, I found the distance between her left nipple and my face diminishing. My body had started moving my head unconsciously toward her.

My lips parted automatically, and I could only maintain a brief pause as my open mouth hovered precariously close to the candy red target sitting proudly on her left breast. I could feel the radiant warmth of her bosom on my face just as she could surely feel my hot breath upon her bare chest. Then, slowly, my lips closed over her previously unspoiled nipple to form a perfect latch.

Time stood still as neither one of us dared to move a muscle. The curving expanse that made up the top half of her boob filled my vision. That pale, unbelievably smooth hemisphere of her body became the only thing in my entire universe. In that moment, nothing else mattered.

It took several seconds of not breathing before I remembered I had lungs and that they still required air. Without thinking, I tried to breathe through my mouth and only succeeded in drawing in a mouthful of warm boob. Cate gasped as her entire nipple and areola were sucked completely into my mouth.

Finding my mouth otherwise occupied in the sexiest manner possible, my body decided to try breathing through my nose instead. With my nostrils pressed up against her bulging left tit, I drew in a deep breath and was rewarded with most heavenly aroma; the natural scent of a teenager's bare breast mixed with just the faintest clean hint of soap and her favorite shampoo.

The sensation of her plump nipple pressed firmly against my tongue along with her intoxicating scent filling my olfactory receptors awakened some long dormant biological impulse inside me. All sense of propriety or manners were extinguished and replaced by an overwhelming urge to do something I hadn't done in at least a dozen years. It filled every crevice of my consciousness. I couldn't help myself. I had to suckle her.

She began to produce tiny gasps of consternation, growing gradually louder and more obvious as my incessant suckling mouth repeatedly stretched her tender flesh. I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I probably should have been a little gentler with her virgin teat. I just couldn't control myself. Little fireworks were going off in my brain and driving me mindlessly to double down and suck harder.

Despite the striking resemblance, her nipple did not taste like a strawberry. But I was not disappointed once I discovered that it had more of a buttery taste, creamy and salty, almost like the world's best piece of saltwater taffy that you hoped would never melt, but could stay resting on your tongue forever. To this day, I still have a recurring dream about it. I always wake up with my thumb in my mouth and the biggest erection.

Over and over, my mouth labored to draw her in. The suction stretched her poor nipple obscenely and even caused her breast to elongate into an ovoid. Between suction periods, her perky breast, full of the elastic suppleness of her youth, immediately bounced back to its perfect round shape. With a sexy little jiggle, it would come to rest just in time for my next suckle.

The friction of her large, taut nipple sliding back and forth against my eager tongue stimulated my saliva glands. Her body, which had formerly been braced, began to squirm uncomfortably as an obscene slurping sound now accompanied each sucking attempt.

I responded selfishly by increasing my pace. Yet even then, she did not try to pull away and even managed to keep her squirming to a minimum. She had no milk to give, yet despite her obvious growing alarm at the escalating and seemingly endless nature of my blessing, she maintained her vulnerable pose, offering up her naked breast and tender nipple as required for the demonstration.

I'm not sure what would have happened if my own arousal had not begun to just then intrude into my erotic trance. Between eager slurps, I became aware of a throbbing sensation at the base of my cock starting to work its way up my shaft. I reluctantly acknowledged it as I felt myself slipping over the edge of my cliff of arousal.

I only survived by releasing my partner's nipple, letting it pop out between my lips, and turning my full attention to clawing back onto my cliff. With an immense effort, I just managed to keep from cumming.

My naked cock jerked angrily in the open air, but this time, I was the angry one angry at having to cut my suckling session short. Cate's turgid nipple stood large in my sight. As I stared longingly at the plump, red object of my zealous affection, my mouth felt eerily cavernous and hollow. I acutely felt the absence of her soothing female anatomy now that I no longer held it between my lips. My tongue flicked out in one last, futile act of protest, but it only felt cruel, dry air.

She took several deep breaths and fought to regain her composure. Having turned her head to the side from embarrassment, her black tresses partially blocked her blushing face. But her bright, strawberry nipple, still slick and covered in my saliva, remained completely exposed. A regret washed over me at having let that precious thing ever leave my mouth.

In my wildest dreams, I never expected to get another chance to latch back onto her. I desperately wanted to close my lips over her pretty nipple again and would do it in an instant, if only I had an excuse to do so. I needed it so badly; I was even willing to risk my arousal boiling over! But Cate didn't appear to be in any hurry to offer me another turn. Fortunately for me, Cate didn't really have much say in the matter. Mel was running the show.

"Well done, elder," she said from somewhere off to my right, "but aren't you forgetting the other one?"

The other one! How could I forget?

Cate shot an exasperated look at her cousin but obediently kept her chest thrust out so her right breast could also receive my blessing. I saw her whole body tense again. I'm sure she was expecting me to give her right breast the same vulgar treatment her left one had just received.

She had to have the lowest opinion of me after that first suckling session. How could I blame her? I had totally embarrassed myself by acting like an animal and slurping at her teat like a starving piglet. It was a pathetic performance on my part, and I was determined to redeem myself in her eyes and make this one a more enjoyable experience for her.

To accomplish that, I had a secret weapon. And I actually had my sister to thank for it. Because of Lucy, I had way more experience with female anatomy - breasts in particular - than a fourteen-year-old boy had any business possessing. I was keenly skilled at reading the signs of arousal on a girl’s body. I could tell when it was time to tease around the edges and when to move in closer. I had learned how to drive a woman crazy with just the tips of my fingers; adding playful squeezes and pinches at just the right moment. And I knew when to hold on for dear life.

Of course, all that practice on Lucy had only served to grow the skill of my talented hands. I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to apply the techniques I had mastered while only using my mouth, but I sure as hell couldn't wait to give it a shot! Silently thanking Mel for a second bite at the apple, I resolved to keep my wits about me this time and enjoy it on more than just the visceral level that had gripped me earlier.

Even though I couldn't see her face, I imagined a look of surprise, and maybe some confusion, dawned on her when I approached her right breast but did not go straight for her nipple. Instead, I opened my mouth wide and, using just the tip of my already well lubricated tongue, I began to draw slow circles beyond the outer edge of her areola.

I'm sure she could feel my hot, moist breath on her nipple while my tongue continued to work its magic teasing the outer reaches of her erogenous zone. My hope, if she was anything like my sister, was that she would soon notice the lack of direct stimulation and start to crave it.

Her breast was incredibly supple, like a firm pillow that dented from the slightest pressure. Its exceeding smoothness allowed my comparably rough tongue to slide easily around her mammary. I found the act incredibly erotic and felt every part of my naked body tingling with excitement, from my ears to the tip of my cock to my wiggling toes. But somehow, I think by having to stay on task and by focusing on her pleasure instead of mine, my mind and body stayed pre-occupied just enough to stave off my orgasm.

It took a monumental amount of restraint to ignore the tempting, berry nub floating in the hollow cavern of my mouth. I badly wanted to clamp down on her nipple and feel its salty sweetness against my tongue. But I resisted. I wanted to be sure I was on the right track, so I just kept licking and waiting for the right signs to appear.

She must have been so confused by my change of tactics. She had to be expecting another animalistic assault upon her unprotected boob. I figured she would need time to adjust to instead receiving a loving and gentle tongue massage from a patient and unexpectedly skilled partner. So, I settled into a pattern, encircling her creamy orb in a slow clockwise motion while intentionally neglecting her most precious anatomy.

Don't get me wrong, I was still enjoying myself immensely. I mean, how many teenage boys get to give a nineteen-year-old knockout's large breast a tongue bath? I found her sloping underboob particularly enjoyable. From my experience with Lucy's smaller bosom, I knew that girls' breasts contained a higher than usual amount of nerve endings. And while they were especially concentrated on her pointy tips, every part of her breast could produce pleasure signals.

It was during one of my passes around her mammoth mound that I got my first real reaction. Just as my tongue was sliding along the smoothest and most tender part of underboob, where her skin was stretched tightest by the weight of her heavy glands, she let out a little gasp.

Ignoring it, I kept moving. But the next time I reached that spot, I made sure to swipe my tongue solidly against her. She rewarded me with another gasp. That’s when the squirming started. It was not the same squirming as before. This was a squirm of need, the motion Lucy always performed when she grew impatient with my passionate teasing. Having received the sign I was waiting for, I managed to smile, even with my mouth full of delicious girl flesh.

I felt proud that I had actually managed to light a spark of arousal in a young woman using only my tongue. But I didn't stop to celebrate very long. I now had a new mission. I wanted to see how much of Lucy's arousal playbook I could apply to Cate. Heat, Pressure, Time. With my tongue providing literal pressure and my technique applying heat, it was only a matter of time. I had to remind myself to have patience and not move too fast. I knew from experience that when the fire in a girl's diamond factory is built slowly, it burns much hotter and far longer.

Cate's squirms increased in urgency. I couldn't see her face, so I had to imagine the faces Lucy made when she got to this stage. When she made her first whimper, I think it embarrassed her a little bit because she tried to cut it off in the middle. She did manage to stifle it, but I knew it was only a matter of time before she made another one.

In due time, she whimpered again just as I was licking a certain spot on the inside curve of her boob. I was starting to build a map of her breast and learning where her most sensitive spots were. I was now in full control and feeling confident. I let her squirm a little longer then decided it was finally time to move inward.

She gasped loudly and made an adorable little shimmy when my tongue reached the outer edge of her areola. Using Lucy as a guide, I ran my tongue around the apron encircling her nipple proper, which I continued to intentionally avoid. Exploring with my tongue, I was able to detect tiny bumps all over her areola which had not been visible from a distance. As I continually licked circles around her tender red rim, the bumps grew more and more pronounced until she had an entire little mountain range of pink terrain sitting proudly on the front of her creamy melon.

I kept gently licking her until she was no longer able to hide her sounds of encouragement. They grew into the cutest little mews of pleasure. Instead of my lewd slurps echoing around the room, this time it was her cute, uncontrolled whimpers filling the entryway with joy.

The new sensation of having her tit caressed by a crafty and loving tongue caused a swelling bubble of arousal to grow within her. Eventually, it broke through her carefully constructed facade of a conservative young lady. Her squirming intensified in response to my tongue's surprisingly artful stimulation and the rules of propriety, which she had formerly adhered so closely to, were thrown out the window. That left only her most basic bodily needs to vie for control.

I could tell the lack of attention on her nipple was really bothering her because she leaned forward now, trying to press her breast toward my mouth for the first time, and started wiggling with a purpose.

She was urgently trying to get my tongue to cease its constant toying around her areola and engage directly on her woefully ignored nipple. But I just teased her more by keeping my mouth open wide and matching her every needy movement with one of my own until she couldn't take it anymore and cried out with frustration.

But even then, I denied her. All she could do was thrust her breast uselessly toward my teasing mouth and keep squirming. Finally, once her pitiful whimpers had reached a crescendo and I had her writhing her breast continually against my maddening lips, I gave her what she so desperately wanted.

She stopped panting and froze in anticipation as she finally felt me give in to her pleas and start to close my mouth. I slid my bottom lip up the underside of her areola until her sweet nipple was resting on the middle of my tongue. Ahh!

I licked all the way around the base of her nipple, savoring the taste of her buttery candy once again, and was rewarded with the sexiest moan reverberating off the ceiling. I imagined her head was thrown back and her eyes were fluttering. When my tongue had completed its first lap, I held it still and felt her stiffen. Her already turgid nubbin swelled with ardor, sliding against my tongue until it had at least doubled in size. More to love!

I closed my lips firmly around the base of her strawberry, but unlike last time, I only made the gentlest, baby nibbles. Basically, I avoided everything I had done wrong while suckling her left breast. It seemed to be working. Her bosom shuttered against my face, and she made a blubbering sound, like she wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. She eventually gave up and morphed back into sexy moans.

Now that I had figured out which buttons I could push on her body, I settled comfortably into the driver's seat of her arousal journey and began to play. I varied my moves to keep her off balance. Sometimes I would tenderly lick the most sensitive spots on her areola before giving her a sharp nibble. Or I would open my mouth and flick her turgid nipple over and over with just the tip of my tongue. She was so thick with arousal that even forcefully suckling her deep into my mouth produced a gratified moan.

But her growing urgency and sexy outbursts of encouragement did not rattle me. I had seen it all before. I know that sounds cocky or boastful and hard to believe. But it's the truth.

After enough time had passed, I sensed she was ready and willing to make a diamond. There was just one problem. Her trigger, if she was anything like Lucy, was a button tucked safely between the folds of her sweet pussy. Could a girl even have an orgasm from just getting her breast suckled? I had no idea the answer to that question. I have since learned the answer, but that's a story for another time.

Believe me, I knew well how cruel it was to leave a person hanging on the edge of an orgasm without letting them find relief. But I didn't know what else to do. Eventually, with one last regretful lick, I squeezed my lips together and expelled her ripe nipple from my mouth with a sad pop.

Licking my lips, I stood up and looked around for the first time in a while. Cate's big eyes stared back at me. She looked to be in shock. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily. Her recently blessed chest, complete with shiny plump nipples, heaved from exertion. She was rubbing her open palms up and down against the front of her pelvis, just out of reach of her naked pussy and still squirming her legs in a way that rocked her hips back and forth. Her curly patch of black pubic hair was glistening. She looked at me wistfully, sad that I had finished so soon.

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my right arm and looked down to see Penny staring up at me in wonder. She had, of course, witnessed the whole thing. Standing boldly beside me despite her naked state and exposed body, she took a deep breath to gather her courage, and with a hopeful smile, said, "good sir, um, would you please bless me next?"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 7/2)

Post by Themarble »

It looks like Mikey is getting closer and closer to the edge with every chapter. Will he even be able to finish before his mother comes home and stumbles upon the setup? I doubt it. What will happen to his facade then?

Another amazing chapter in this series. I already want more, lol.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Mhhhm this is so deliciously erotic!!!

Nice to see Mikey remembering his previous lessons and discoveries, showing his experience. Starting to look like those normally repressed girls are really enjoying a rare chance to play, explore and get a taste of the taboo as a part of their fundraising challenge. Loving this!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
scott_forgot

Post by scott_forgot »

I have enjoyed your stories of your sister dared to be nude. At times it becomes a farce but even then it is very erotic and well written. I did think that when your sister was nude 24 7 her brother got too into the video. I myself with a gorgeous teen would have had her spread her legs and pull her pussy open. But its your story and I enjoyed it.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 24)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 24)

After the way Cate's demo backfired, Mel wasn't about to let my mouth corrupt any more of her cousins. But for a little while, I really thought I was going to get to feast on another pair of breasts.

For thirteen years Penny had grown up and lived alongside her big sister. Countless times, she must have watched proudly whenever the occasion called for some fervent supplication and the elders summoned Cate. Having seen it firsthand, I knew the ritual involved so much more than merely tearing your outer clothes. You had to commit your whole being, your very soul, in the most fervent manner possible.

Because the act of supplication, in the biblical sense, is often done in the context of asking forgiveness, Penny felt a kindred connection to Cate. After all, how could one receive forgiveness unless they were also sufficiently penitent? That was Penny's true calling. So, the two of them went hand in hand, you see?

Hearing her sister fervently begging and moaning was nothing new to young Penitence. But never in her life had she heard anything like the sexually charged noises her sister had uttered with me latched onto her breast. Just watching Cate whimper and squirm with raw urgency while I blessed her sensitive breast and drove her to the brink of ecstasy had also stirred something in the thirteen-year-old. By the time I was finished with Cate, Penny had made up her mind. She simply had to experience it. She had to know what it felt like to get your boobies blessed.

That spark of curiosity granted her the courage to stand before me. She was buck naked, still obediently serving a nude penitence for tearing her twin sister's dress. Even though she had knelt earlier and massaged one of my legs, it made her blush to stand before me now. Something had awoken within her, and her own blossoming body was tingling for reasons she didn't fully understand. Her pussy wouldn't stop twitching and her nipples were pointy and stiff. They stuck out more and added a new dimension to the growing oranges decorating her small chest.

She had done me a favor when I was in need, massaging my sore leg, including that unusual sack hanging just below my manhood. Surely it was not too much to ask me for a small blessing in return, right?

Unfortunately for her, being a twin at that age means having to share everything, including your aspirations. Feeling acutely exposed after having been recently stripped of her clothes by her scheming cousin, Persi had retreated to one corner to sit with her knees tucked up and her arms wrapped around her naked body. She had remained there, quietly watching with great interest while her oldest sister got her naked tits thoroughly suckled.

Her body had also awoken during the erotic presentation, but in a rare display of boldness, her twin sister Penny had managed to seize the initiative and act on her newfound sexual feelings. When Persi realized what her sister was up to, she jumped to her feet. She wanted to experience a blessing, too, and wasn't about to miss out while Penny had all the fun.

"Hey!" she cried, scrambling forward to stand beside and just slightly ahead of her sister, "it's my turn next."

The blush on her face confirmed how she felt about displaying her naked body to me, but her competitive nature overpowered her embarrassment.

Penny glared at her bossy adversary. "How can it be your turn? You didn't even ask him yet!"

"I was just about to," Persi replied - how convenient for her, "and I'm the next oldest. So that makes it my turn." Then, before she lost her nerve, she puffed out her little chest in offering and commenced to formally state her request, "good sir, I would be honored if-"

"You are not the next oldest," interrupted Penny, clearly frustrated by the casual way her sister had hijacked our intimate encounter, "Nessy is. And what about cousin Melli?"

"They're not here," she casually pointed out. I looked around and was surprised to find Mel no longer in the room. She must have slipped out at some point; disappointed when Cate's blessing didn't work out like she had planned.

Persi continued, "that makes me the next oldest. Ahem, good sir-" but her irritated sister interrupted again, this time with an adorable little foot stomp.

"NO, Persi," she huffed, her voice growing steadily more distressed, "just because you were born a few minutes before me doesn't mean you always get to do whatever you want." I had a feeling Persi used that "I'm the oldest" excuse frequently and Penny was sick of hearing it.

The girls glared at each other for a tense moment, then turned to the one who usually settled their disputes. But Cate was in no condition to help. With the flames of arousal I had stoked still roaring inside her, she was staring at her udders in deep contemplation. Lost in her own euphoric haze, and not noticing us watching her, she absently reached up, cradled a breast in her hands, and lifted it toward her own face!

I blinked in surprise when I realized what she was trying to do. She was checking to see if she could possibly somehow bless herself! Possessing such a bountiful asset, she was able to bridge the distance to her mouth and actually succeeded in getting her plump lips to latch onto her nipple. Her head was bowed at an awkward angle and her breast had to stretch obscenely to barely make the connection. She gave her teat an experimental suck and seemed a little disappointed to find it not as effective at producing pleasure as I had been. But it must not have been a total failure, because she didn't stop.

Finding their horny sister preoccupied with her own oral gratification experiment and rendered useless as a mediator, the twins turned back in unison and looked to me to resolve their impasse. Neither girl was willing to cede. They had spent their whole lives in competition with each other and instinctively sought any edge to sway my decision.

The surreal nature of the situation was not lost on me. Two gorgeous girls, identical twins, were standing naked in front of me trying to win my favor so I would suckle at their breasts. I tried to stay composed and hide my excitement despite my erection pulsing with every beat of my heart.

It made the most sense to me to let Penny go first. Her initial boldness had earned her that right in my mind. When I looked at her, I saw a girl doing her best to hold her own against an overbearing opponent. The uncertainty showing on her face revealed her fears. Her sister usually won every contest between them and the longer this went on, the more she started to doubt her ability to woo me.

Her perky pink berries were small with faint areolas which encircled her nipples to form a smooth apron. They would have fit completely inside a nickel and were certainly no match for Cate's plump treats. Still, they looked to be bursting with flavor and were going to make a tasty snack. Give me a few minutes with my teasing tongue, I thought, and I could make them ripen on the vine until they were big enough to nibble. My mouth started to water just thinking about such a potent delicacy.

When she saw me looking at her, she strained to make her naked chest stick out just a little farther than her sister’s as if that would somehow convince me to pick her. Unfortunately, she was competing with a mirror image of herself, and Persi immediately stuck her own chest out to match. They made an adorable and sexy sight. Both girls were trying to make their little, white orbs look as big and enticing to me as possible.

I couldn't figure out how to communicate my decision to them without talking. Finally, I decided the only way was to step in front of little Penny, bend over, and put my mouth on her breast. She swallowed nervously when I stepped in front of her, but to her credit, kept her bare breasts ready and accessible just like she had seen her older sister do for me earlier.

I had to lean over further than before to reach her pink treasures. I licked my lips, but before I could latch on, Mel appeared at the entryway. She took a second to assess the situation and frowned.

"What's going on here?!" she yelled. All three girls jumped when they heard their cousin's voice. Cate raised her head in surprise and let go of her breast. Her moist nipple popped free from her mouth and bounced back with a jiggle to hang next to her other one.

Penny shrank back from my mouth and crossed her arms defensively, ashamed at being caught in such a compromising position. Persi was not so easily rattled. I think she was still holding out hope for a suckling session with the resident elder.

"Why can't we have a turn like Cate?" asked Persi.

"You don't need a turn. I think one blessing demonstration is more than enough. Now, show some self-respect and get back to your spot,” growled Mel with enough edge in her voice to get the girls moving.

Persi frowned, but rather than try to challenge her cousin directly, she shuffled back to her spot with her sister. But as soon as she got there, I heard her whisper a little too loudly to Penny.

"Don't worry, Pen, we can practice blessing each other tonight," she assured. One way or another, she was determined to experience a blessing. I bet the twins had a lot of fun that night practicing on each other. Too bad I wasn't there to help them. Although, I'm sure if they didn't find that rewarding enough, Persi wouldn’t have a difficult time convincing some nice boy in their community to suckle her and her sister's breasts if they asked him to.

Mel looked at her oldest cousin with a disappointed sigh. Cate was literally quivering where she stood. The tips of her well-blessed teats were still impossibly stiff with ardor and her naked body wouldn't stop writhing. She rubbed her palms over her perfectly flat, lower abdomen, just barely resisting the urge to touch her needy pussy before sliding them down over the front of her bare legs instead.

Mel shook her head in disappointment then turned to face me with a sneer. I was barely able to contain my smile. It was like we were playing a game of arousal chess. But while she carelessly deployed each of her cousins as weapons against me, she had underestimated me as an opponent each step of the way.

Her first gambit had been to start stripping them. But she didn't know about my experience with naked girls, and I held strong despite the incredibly arousing sights they all made. She then unveiled her next trick, sending the twins in to physically engage me from two different directions like a pair of sexy, matching bishops.

She had willingly sacrificed little Annie's innocence in the process, sending her in like a naked pawn to bathe my shaft in her precious oils. The three youngest girls combined had almost toppled my turgid king. But somehow, I had escaped that trap.

That's when Mel had decided her failed tactics needed to change. No more pawns. Next, she deployed what most would assume was her most potent weapon; a fully mature, nineteen-year-old virgin queen stuffed to the brim with years of pent-up sexuality.

She fully expected me to lose control and spill my barely contained seed in a humiliating display while I sucked on Cate's beautiful tits. How could she have possibly anticipated me taking control of the demonstration mid-stream and turning it into a clinic on female sexual stimulation?

With Mel staring angrily at me, I couldn't help but turn and wink at Cate, just to rub it in. When Cate saw me looking her way, her whole face lit up and she flashed me the biggest smile while also batting her eyelashes. Sucking in her already flat stomach and proudly sticking out her best asset, her large naked rack, it was obvious that she hoped I would find her wanton display attractive.

The lovestruck signals couldn't be stronger. If she were a puppy, her tail would be wagging excitedly from having received even a sliver of my attention. And from her posture, I could tell she would eagerly sign up for another arousal-inducing suckling session if given the chance. But to do that, it would seem she would have to get in line behind a couple of other impatient clients in her younger, twin sisters.

With my confidence brimming over, I assumed Mel would now have to face reality. I had completely neutralized her queen, reducing Cate into a quivering heap of teenage hormones. And yet, somehow, I had maintained control over my own arousal in the process. Thinking I had won the match, I couldn't hold my smile in anymore, and my face cracked into a slight smirk.

I should have known better than to gloat in that moment. I had mistakenly assumed Mel had already thrown everything she had at me and that I had survived. It turns out there was still one tactic she hadn't yet used. She had hinted at it earlier when she was sampling my cock with her bare hand. She was worldly enough to know that if she were to simply perform her own manual milking demonstration on my penis, I would be powerless to resist cumming. In my state, I would never survive a full-blown hand job from her.

Pride comes before the fall, my friend. In my gloating, I misjudged the situation. It turns out that, not only was Mel more than willing to deploy herself, as king, and sacrifice her own dignity for the sake of beating me, but I had also woefully misread the board. She may have lost control of her queen and bishops, but she was hardly down to her last piece! She still had her secret weapon, princess Nessy, waiting in her castle, held in reserve for just the right moment.

Furthermore, I had mistakenly assumed little Annie, Mel's lowliest pawn, had been vanquished and was no longer a threat to me. But if you've played much chess, you know you must always stand guard against those pesky pawns. Once they get past your defenses, they are capable of wreaking immense havoc.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when Mel's frown slowly morphed into that scheming smirk I had come to dread. Sauntering toward me, she reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out another secret weapon. It was a Ziplock baggie filled with a radioactive, practically glowing green goo. I immediately identified the contents and wiped the smile off my face as I began to prepare mentally and physically for what I suspected was coming. This was not going to be easy.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

student

Re: Dare Me (new 7/8)

Post by student »

Sounds like Lucy has been conspiring with someone.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 25)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 25)

I had started out this morning completely naked; impatient to begin masturbating as soon as I had opened Riviera Dave's lotion. But now, seeing it in a bag dangling from Mel's hand, I had a completely different reaction.

Despite the similarities, there were a few important differences from earlier. Yes, I was still completely naked and aroused. But now I was standing in my entryway, not the privacy of my bedroom. I now had an audience, a clan of horny teenage girls who would be watching my every, naked move.

I had done a decent job so far of maintaining the illusion of a child, a simpleton at that, who didn't even care that all the girls around him had taken their clothes off. They had all naively believed the excuses about my strapping, oversized frame and perpetual erection being mere anomalies to ignore. I tried to imagine what would happen now if I suddenly released all the potent seed that had been building up inside my reproductive equipment.

The girls would know in an instant that my innocent, eleven-year-old boy act was a lie. Would they start crying? They would almost certainly rush to hide their naked bodies from me. But would they also scream and throw things at me? What if they asked Lucy to discipline me for such a perverse deception? I didn't think I could handle being forced to face the wall while my own sister spanked me in front of them all!

I concluded, as Mel made her way across the room, that failure at this stage would be catastrophic. I had to do everything in my power to avoid an orgasm even with Dave's lotion back in the picture.

Regretfully, I had very few defenses left to deploy. I was literally naked with my hands behind my back and my jacking pole thrust out for easy access. Even though I was determined to hold out to the bitter end, I was also physically and emotionally drained from fighting against my own arousal all day.

Suppressing my growing panic, I realized I was hyperventilating and forced my breathing to slow. Knowing I had to keep my wits about me, I tried to concentrate. Mel was a little more worldly than her sheltered cousins. I had to assume she had some experience with hand jobs. Properly motivated as she was to see me humiliated, her masturbation attempt would likely be vigorous and skillful; not like Lucy's inadvertent jacks on the stairs that morning or Annie's exploring fingers. Mel would not hold back. Meanwhile, I, having never even experienced another hand on my penis before today was at an extreme disadvantage. Every touch was new and exciting - lighting off sparks within my body.

I tried to relax my tense muscles, but they refused. So, I took a deep breath and held it, hoping my racing heart would at least take the hint and slow itself. But instead, my head swam and my knees almost buckled.

It turns out, you can't put that many naked teenagers in an enclosed space together and have them engage in direct physical stimulation and not expect their bodies to have a powerful response. Unable to dissipate, the hormones had been mingling in the air for some time; gradually building until the room was positively thick with sexual stimulants. The mere act of breathing delivered a massive dose of pheromones which triggered each body to contribute even more enticing chemicals to the already charged atmosphere. We were all confined within a feedback loop of arousal, and I had just inadvertently sucked in a huge dose.

I nearly staggered as a powerful and distinct aroma filled my nostrils. The air itself had been weaponized against me. I exhaled and tried to steady myself, but my lungs immediately complained. They demanded I do something about my overworked, oxygen-starved heart. Pitifully, I sucked in quick, halting puffs of air through my mouth; anything to avoid the heavenly scent of girls in heat hanging in the air.

I stared in fright at Mel. I had planned to use her sauntering approach to psych myself up. I meant to be composed and relaxed, in my Zen state of mind, before she began her physical engagement. But instead, I was a sputtering mess on the verge of a panic attack!

Standing close so she could whisper in my ear again, she held the baggie where I could see it to tease me. My side of the chess board was in shambles. She had completely turned the tables on me and was clearly enjoying herself now as she toyed with her cornered king.

"Sorry about the delay, Mikey," she breathed with a sultry voice. I would have found it sexy if I didn't know she was mocking me, "Nessy had some reservations about going through with the wedding. Don't worry, it was just cold feet. She just needed some...convincing."

Mel gently shook the baggie, helping its contents to settle before peeling the top open. I could imagine the earthy scent of Dave's secret recipe even though I didn't dare to try and detect it with my nose.

"Luckily, Lucy was there to help. That girl is just full of surprises! She encouraged Nessy to just start with a bath then she did her hair. After that, she convinced her to go through with the complete body shave. We borrowed your razor, by the way. Lucy said you wouldn’t mind."

She scooped a generous dollop of green lotion out of the bag, letting it quiver on her fingers ominously. I knew where her hand was headed next. I should have been happy about it. It's exactly what I had been trying to accomplish when I took my clothes off first thing that morning. My day had come full circle. Only this time, I had the impossible task of resisting, rather than enjoying, my impending masturbation session.

"Nessy still wasn't in the right mood, though. She was just so tense about everything. Resisting us every step of the way. But then, Lucy got out this lotion and offered to give her a relaxing massage. And, Oh...My...God! I couldn't believe the transformation!"

"This stuff must...feel...a-m-a-z-i-n-g," she whispered, deliberately drawing out her words to match the slow motion of her open hand gently gliding down my stiff appendage and leaving behind a swath of cold gel. She was right. It did feel amazing on my fiery rod.

"I must say, I'm not often jealous of one of my cousins," she said as she reached the base of my cock. Forming her hand into a wide circle to grasp me loosely, she started moving upward, twisting back and forth to make sure every inch of my manhood was fully and evenly coated in green jelly, "but after the way Nessy reacted to having this stuff massaged into her...whew! I kinda wanted to take my own turn."

"Xube was so cute about it, too. The whole time Nessy was getting her massage, she wouldn't stop with her questions. She was especially interested about the claims that the lotion makes your boobs grow in. Finally, when she wouldn't stop pestering your sister, Lucy sat her down and gave her a little mini-massage. It didn't take very long, of course. She hasn't got anything to massage. Her chest is as flat as that wall! Well, at least it started out that way," she laughed, "I have to say, I was skeptical. But after seeing how well it worked on both of my cousins, I just had to ask if Lucy would share some with us to take home. And I must admit, I can't wait to get alone so I can try it on myself! What about you, Mikey? Do you like using this stuff as much as your sister does?"

I didn't answer her. I was too busy trying not to picture a freshly shaved fifteen-year-old princess squirming naked in our bathtub while my sister performed one of my patented breast massages on her. With Dave's special lotion, it was guaranteed to be extremely effective at both relaxing and stimulating her. It also tended to compromise one's inhibitions.

Mel was nearly to my mushroom tip by then. When she reached the sensitive area beneath my head, my cock twitched wildly, and she had to tighten her grasp to maintain control. She held onto the most sensitive part of my body and paused as my throbbing organ tried to buck out of her grasp.

I could feel the chemicals already starting to absorb through my skin and make their way into my blood stream. My penis started aching. Yet still, I clung to the dwindling voice in the back of my mind which was reminding me that I was better off in the long run if I didn't move a muscle.

I didn't know why, but she wasn't moving either. It was possible that she was having second thoughts about this strategy. Now that my angry hose was lubed up and ready for jacking, the onus was on her. Perhaps she hadn't thought through before she started how degrading it would be for her to do the dirty deed. It was also possible that she was just being a literal cock-tease. The lack of stimulation was torture on me, and I think she knew it.

Stuck in limbo, I ordered my body to hold perfectly still while I waited out the stalemate. Sadly, my body had long stopped following my instructions and started squirming anyway. She held my cock and refused to move as I wriggled wantonly within her embrace, growing more and more desperate for stimulation by every passing second. Inevitably, my resolve faltered, and my leg muscles convulsed. My thighs and hips strained lewdly in a frozen thrust as I teetered on the balls of my feet.

"Woah, there, big guy," she cautioned, "did you forget that there are young ladies present? Show some respect."

Looking wildly around the room, I saw three girls all staring with wide eyes at my alien green dick pulsing in Mel's grasp. Blushing, I heeded her words, and I slowly got my leg muscles to unclench until I was once again standing on the soles of my feet.

As I mentally berated myself for nearly getting carried away, I closed my eyes and tried to think. As impossible as it seemed, I knew I had to get my mind off Mel's hand and the amazing sensations coming from my genitals. I desperately needed a distraction. Just then, I heard the soft sounds of bare feet padding down the stairs. It would have to do. Whomever or whatever it was had to be better than more of this.

All attention turned as Annie appeared in the doorway; beaming and holding a small wicker basket full of rose petals in the crook of one arm. She had everything she needed to perform her duties as the official flower girl of Nessy's wedding.

Lucy had prepared her a special hairstyle for the wedding. Her light brown locks came down in layers with tight, corkscrew curls framing her face and softer curls in back. A curtain of violet petals was artfully woven into her hair, and she had a laurel crown of little violet petals with yellow in the middle adorning her brow. A delicate strip of gauze fabric hung down from her crown to form a veil over her eyes. She wiggled her nose in frustration then blew a puff of air out her puckered lips as the veil fell just far enough to tickle the bridge of her nose. It was adorable.

Other than the veil and the crown, she was completely naked. She wasn't wearing any makeup on her radiant face either, but Lucy had obviously shared some lip gloss. The gloss made her lips, now a familiar shade of bubblegum pink, shimmer when she smiled.

She spun in place so that her curls would fan out around her head. But all I saw was her naked bottom. I had assumed she was trying to make her sisters jealous of her fancy hairstyle. She rarely got the attention of her older sisters or the opportunity to impress them. But when she completed her spin, there was only one person's approval she sought, mine. She stared directly at me with the biggest smile on her face. Only after she saw what Mel was doing with her playmate did her smile fade.

"Hey, that's my job!" she accused, her bare feet making virtually no sound as she padded across the room to confront her cousin. "What's the matter? Did he spring another leak?"

When she had drawn closer, I couldn't stop staring at her shiny, naked body and radiant skin. I remembered what Mel had said about Lucy giving Annie a miniature breast massage. The lotion had all been absorbed, but there was evidence to support her claim. Most noticeably, her chest was no longer completely flat. Her pale areolas were puckered up into cute little matching cones and her sprouting nipples were perhaps a little darker than before.

Also, her shiny pussy lips, while not yet ready to bloom, were sparkling a little more than the rest of her anointed body. That extra moisture had to be coming from her brand-new diamond factory. Dave's lotion tended to have that effect on a girl.

When she caught me appraising her body, her dimpled smile returned, and she stuck out her new buds proudly. But then she quickly clamped one hand over her pussy defensively. Standing so close to my breeding stick, she still wasn't about to take any chances around me.

Mel made up her mind about something then began to speak to her cousin in a reassuring tone. "Don't worry, Xube, I wasn't taking your job. Mikey just had another cramp and needed help. I was going to do it, but now that you're back, would you mind helping him out while I go see if Nessy is ready?"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 26)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 26)

Mel stepped aside and helped her cousin move into position next to me. I towered over the naked girl who, at eleven, was quite a bit shorter. But, without skipping a beat, she grabbed the middle of my large penis and began sliding her hand up and down like it was nothing. Just doing her old pal a favor.

Explosions of light filled my vision and temporarily blinded me. The green tinge did not confuse her. She recognized it as the same relaxing lotion Lucy had just rubbed onto her own tingling chest. She was not afraid of it or my substantial erection. Neither was she shy about massaging a boy's cock. She had observed the twins massaging my muscular legs and just adopted a similar, deliberate stroke.

I felt her dainty palm and delicate fingers sliding up and down my member. Every movement produced waves of arousal radiating outward throughout the rest of my body. The cold lotion acted as a lubricant, but the friction of her constant motion was heating it up quickly as her firm grip thoroughly rubbed it into the thin, permeable skin of my penis.

I shook my head and blinked my eyes a few times to try and clear the blinding lights. With repeated attempts, I was finally able to see again. I quickly scanned the room and found that Mel, after sending her nude pawn to do the dirty work, had left. The signals coming from my penis caused me to look down in shock. Sure enough, there was a naked tween girl dutifully massaging me down there. Seeing her playmate react positively to her very first cock massage made her smile. Her proud face beamed up at me through her thin veil.

She was standing close enough that I could feel the heat coming off her skinny, naked body. Her left hand was still clamped cutely over her vulnerable pussy. But interestingly, I detected her making not so subtle petting motions on herself while she worked me over.

She remained attentive to my needs, however, staying in tune with my body while she continued to stroke me. When I had to shift my weight, she moved her hand to keep my penis jutting out at the perfect angle. In response to an especially severe shockwave, I bucked my hips. But she simply extended her arm, adjusting her hand with an amused giggle, and kept on stroking.

I looked down my naked body, past the little hand wrapped around my massive erection, all the way to my feet. I stood perfectly still, calming every other muscle in my body, and wiggled my toes in disbelief. Other than the distant sensation of my soft pads pressing against the tile floor, I felt nothing except Annie's hand slowly jacking up and down my rigid sex.

It was surreal receiving all the familiar signals of arousal I usually got when I masturbated but seeing another hand cradling my cock instead of my own. Masturbation had always been a bit of a chore for me. I would huff and puff, wrestling my meaty, oversized appendage into submission. I always feel spent, both sexually and physically, whenever I finished cumming.

But now, I found the whole thing incredibly relaxing. All I had to do was stand there and enjoy the pleasure while Annie did all the work.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fully relax and let nature take its course. I could feel, with every stroke of her relentless hand, a small voice in the back of my head warning me against getting carried away by the pleasure.

The only thing that saved me those first couple minutes was her deliberate technique. While I usually jacked myself as fast as I could manage, Annie moved at a much slower pace, completing one full stroke every few seconds. As far as she knew, she was helping her new friend work out a severe cramp in one of his biggest muscles. She didn’t know that there were no muscles where she was massaging me, only extremely high concentrations of nerve endings.

Unlike Mel, the very concept of masturbation was completely foreign to the formerly uncorrupted tween. She had only just discovered what touching yourself down there could do to her body earlier that same day. How could she possibly realize what spectacular fireworks she was setting off in my body with every dutiful stroke?

I couldn't very well come right out and ask her to stroke faster, but I did silently wish she would. Even with her slow rhythm, I found my arousal growing to the point that I could no longer keep still. I soon realized how perilous my situation was becoming. No matter how much I squirmed, I could not goad her into a quicker cadence. Neither could I get her to stop.

In her mind, every time I sighed or gasped or shuttered in her grasp, it was because she had worked out another knot or cramp. She took my quiet grunts as encouragements to continue but had no logical reason to go any faster when her current, slow deep-tissue technique seemed to be working so well on her squirming playmate.

The room was deathly silent; the only sound, a soft, barely audible, slup...slup...slup of Annie's hand diligently jacking my naked schlong in a steady rhythm and my increasingly desperate gasps of approval. Gradually, the green completely faded; my organ returning to its normal, fleshy color. I felt her hand so intimately now as my partner happily stroked up and down the varied topography of my stalk. No place was spared from her loving attention, from the baby smooth spots just beneath the rim of my cock head to the various bumps and ridges that made up the middle section all the way down to the thick base where her fingertips and her thumb couldn't quite meet each other despite her best effort.

With the loss of lubricant, I could feel her hand warming to match the heat already inside me. If she had any concern about the increased temperature radiating from my hot poker, she did not show it; neither did she let it interrupt her regular strokes. Her exuberant dedication was driving me crazy with need.

I was on a smooth path to the promised land. The only thing that would stop me now was my own willpower. I was almost too far gone to even want to turn back. But I came to my senses in a sobering moment when I felt my balls tighten in a sudden spasm.

Explosions of light filled my vision and I had to divert all my attention to halting what my body was planning. I gritted my teeth, barely avoiding letting out a loud groan which would have revealed the fact that I no longer had the voice of a mere boy.

Urgently needing a timeout from the action, I bolted up onto my toes, but Annie's maddening little hand simply adjusted and kept stroking me even as I teetered on the brink of disaster. I started panting like an overheated mutt as my blue balls spasmed again. They were screaming for release.

My cock head bulged, red and angry, as my shaft swelled to its maximum size. It always did this immediately before an orgasm. I wracked my addled brain, mentally groping about like a blind beggar for something, anything to prevent my impending orgasm.

My other senses failed me. My ears heard only hissing static and my eyes could only see blobs of color. In that moment, I could only feel one thing, the unending motion of that soft, dainty hand jacking up and down my flesh pole. Yet still I fought like a cornered animal.

As I flailed for a solution, I mentally lashed out at my useless, compromised body for betraying me. The moment of anger actually distracted me a bit and bought me a few precious seconds. But little Annie never stopped her stroking, and I could feel another spasm coming on. The big one was at hand.

It makes absolutely no sense, but for some reason, a memory of my brief stint in little league came into my mind just then. Maybe it was my subconscious trying to remind me of a more innocent time in my life, before masturbation and girls dominated my every waking thought (and most of my sleeping ones).

I let myself be transported back to a vivid memory, standing in right field where the coaches always stuck the worst players. I only did it for one year and wasn't very good at it. This was before I discovered basketball.

I remembered a distinct crack of the metal bat ringing out. Realizing it was heading my way, I raised my glove to block out the glaring sun and try to locate the fly ball. But I wasn't wearing a glove. In fact, I realized I wasn't even wearing my uniform. I was naked! I looked down in my daydream and found a cute, naked girl with flowers in her hair dutifully stroking on my sausage!

With the illusion now broken, the daydream collapsed around me. Only the naked girl and her unbelievably erotic hand job remained. They were real.

It had not been a permanent escape, but the daydream my brain had hastily constructed to help me survive my impending humiliation had bought it enough time to dig something else up from my distant past which led to another idea.

When I was in third grade, our class went on a field trip to hike through the woods. I remember, when our bus arrived at the trail head, all us kids thought it was hilarious that we were going on a field trip to a literal field!

Anyway, somehow, a deep wood spider found its way into my lunchbox. That evening, when I was unpacking everything, it must have fallen out and bit me on the side of my foot. It hurt like Hell, but our next-door neighbor confirmed that, while the spider was venomous, it wasn't one of the dangerous ones, and that I was in no real peril. The pain would subside in a day or so.

I tried to be brave, but when I couldn't stand it anymore, I came crying to mom for help. "I know it hurts, Michael," she explained with real concern in her voice, "but I've already given you the maximum dose of pain medication. You're going to have to tough it out until the venom dissolves."

Trying everything she could think of to console me, she suggested, "I have an idea. Did you know that the human brain is so powerful that it can even trick your body into believing things? It's called mind over matter. Tell your body that it's not your foot. I bet, if you concentrate hard enough, your body will start to believe you and it will stop hurting."

I had no reason not to believe my own mother. Besides, I was desperate and would have tried anything at that point. So, as I lay in my bed, I stared at my throbbing foot and told myself that it didn't belong to me. And wouldn't you know it? After a few minutes of repeating the mantra "that's not my foot", the pain actually started to fade away! I was able to fall sleep, and by morning, my foot was nearly back to normal.

Ever since, I had remained wary of spiders; assuming nothing good could ever come from them. But now, as I stood in my entryway, I was grateful for the lesson that had resulted. Your brain is capable of enduring when your body has all but given up.

Granted, masturbation has very little in common with spider bites. They are generally on opposite ends of the pleasure spectrum. One is usually avoided at all costs while the other is eagerly sought out at every opportunity.

But in my moment of extreme desperation, I was willing to try anything. Taking a deep breath, I looked down once again at the naked tween, one hand stuck firmly between her legs, the other still sawing away on her playmate's turgid pole and tried to convince myself that she was masturbating someone else.

"That's not my cock," I repeated silently.

Of course, my body, and the intense sensation of arousal coming from my penis begged to differ. How could I possibly convince myself that it wasn't happening to my body?! Mind over matter, that's how. By sheer force of will, I insisted it was so until my consciousness practically disconnected from my physical form.

The arousal continued to build up inside me with every loving stroke of her hand. It grew to fill every available space in my body, like sticks of dynamite being stacked ever higher. But dynamite requires a blasting mechanism. My penis was not capable of initiating an orgasm without the proper signals from my brain. And I had unplugged the blasting cap; disconnected my brain. Because…that's …not…my…cock!

I almost felt like I was floating above my body, a neutral observer of the erotic scene playing out below me rather than an active participant. I was an apparition. When I went to smile, I barely felt the corners of my mouth move. Even that part of my body was only barely connected to my consciousness. That primed cannon jutting out from between the naked boy's legs remained safely disconnected from the control centers of my brain. I had found my Zen.

A strange calm settled over me even as the pretty girl slowly jacked my body far beyond any survivable peak of ecstasy. I watched her hand sliding against naked flesh - that is not my cock - and imagined how much heat the friction must be producing. But I felt none of it.

Huddling in the cocoon my mind had built, I idly wondered how a virile teen boy could possibly survive his very first hand job, his body filled with more arousal than any body is meant to contain, several times over. It was an academic exercise to me, of course, because it was not my cock bulging with need while a naked tween happily stroked away at it. It was no longer my body on the line.

As long as reality did not intrude and find a way to pierce it, I was confident I could survive indefinitely, wrapped within the disconnected cocoon of my own mind. Unfortunately, what happened next didn't just pierce my cocoon. It completely obliterated it.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library