THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Flashbacks Chapter 3 part 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

They were halfway through the lobby, when the suppository, forced Ella to completely soak her nappy.
“Damn it.” Said Louise bringing the pushchair to a stop.
“What’s the matter Aunty Louise?” asked Ella.
“I left the nappy bag in the lift with those girls. We’ll have to go back there and get it.” Said Aunty Louise.
“Aunty Louise, I’m getting a bit chilly. Do you think I could possibly wear a top? You know to warm me up.” Said Ella.
Ella really didn’t want to go into a party full of her peers topless.
“I suppose so. I’ll put it on you in the lift.” Said Aunty Louise.
“Thank you.” Said Ella.
They reached the lift, and Louise pushed the button. When the lift arrived the doors opened, and inside was Mrs. Cooper and Joanne.
“I thought you were taking Alessia home?” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“I was. Ali had an accident and soaked her nappy. Which reminded me I’d left her nappy bag upstairs. We were just on our way to retrieve it.” Said Aunty Louise.
Mrs. Copper looked at Ella with raised eyebrows.
“That’s not like Alessia.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“Mum, we had better let them get on.” Said Joanne.
“Oh yes. You’re right Jo. See you Sunday.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Ella could tell that the journey home, wasn’t going to be a pleasant one. Louise pushed Ella into the lift, and it ascended. Far too quickly for Ella’s liking. Louise only just got Ella’s top on before the doors were opening again. Aunty Louise pushed the pushchair forward, and Ella nearly fainted. Her entire year was in the hall, everyone she knew from school. Ella was now amongst them all wearing nothing but, a pair of pink Disney slippers, a soaking wet Disney princess nappy and a “Hello Kitty” T-shirt. Ella shot instantly red, she had never had a night like this before, where she had been naked in front of the entire family, and now in an embarrassing state of undress in front of her classmates. Tonight, couldn’t possibly get any worse.
“Hello Ella.” Shouted Tommy.
Ella immediately blushed red.
“No this is her sister Alessia.” Said Aunty Louise.
“Funny. I didn’t know Ella had a twin.” Said Tommy, still talking loudly.
“Wow Ella!! What a way to make an appearance.” Shouted Hannah, a girl who was deeply jealous of Ella.
“No. No, this is Alessia. She is Ella’s eight-year-old sister.” Said Louise.
“She doesn’t look like an eight-year-old.” Shouted Tommy.
“Do you even know, what an eight-year-old looks like, Tommy?” Asked Glen.
“Well of course I do.” Said Tommy.
“Oh Ella. I didn’t realise you were there. What are you wearing? Have you wet yourself?” Asked Glenn.
“I’m not Ella, and yes I’ve had an accident.” Said Ella.
“Wow Ella, you should probably change.” Said Hannah giggling.
“I’m not..” Said Ella.
“Yes, I think I saw Kelly with a changing bag.” Said Adam.
“Yes Kelly, can change you Ella, She’s over there, talking with her friends.” Said Tommy.
Before Ella or Louise knew what was happening, Tommy grabbed the pushchair and headed for a large group near the corner. Ella couldn’t believe that no-one was listening to her, or that she was Alessia and not herself.
“Hey Kelly, did I see you with a changing bag earlier?” Asked Adam.
“Huh?” Said Kelly, who was startled by the large group of teens heading her way.
“Adam, Thinks you have a changing bag, Kelly.” Said Tommy.
“Yes, I do, but surely he’s in big boy pants.” Said Kelly slyly getting a laugh from her friends.
“Oh, ignore the boys Kelly, It’s for Ella, She’s wet herself and needs changing.” Hannah said Loudly.
Ella shot bright red as everybody around her laughed.
“Oh. I was just in the lift with her sister Alessia. Are you sure it’s Ella?” Asked Kelly.
“Oh, That’s why she kept saying her name is Alessia.” Said Glen.
“The poor girl, must be frightened and scared by your antics, bring her here.” Said Kelly, admonishing the group.
Ella got pushed face to face with Kelly.
“Aww the poor thing is soaking wet and shivering. Shame on you all.” Said Kelly.
“Come here little one.” Said Kelly.
Kelly undid the straps on the pushchair and picked Ella up onto her lap.
“Let’s change you, I’ve got your bag right here.” Said Kelly.
“Th-Thank you Kelly.” Said Ella shaking a little from cold, a little from embarrassment.
“well, firstly, let’s get that nasty nappy off, shall we?” Said Kelly.
Before Ella could do a thing, Kelly ripped the soaking wet nappy off. Ella was now completely bottomless, in front of a room full of her schoolfriends. Kelly however bundled the nappy up and put it in a nappy sack. Ella went red.
“Oh Dear, You’ve got a sore nappy rash there Alessia.” Said Kelly, now displaying Ella’s bare bum to the two groups of friends.
Ella, with her being held across Kelly’s lap, could neither cover up or run away.
“I was only going to put you in a clean nappy, but now I’ll have to clean you, and put cream and powder on. Ah well if I’m doing this properly.” Said Kelly.
Kelly took Ella off her lap and stood her up. Ella suddenly realised Tommy, Glen, and Adam, could now see her exposed pussy. Leaving the people behind seeing her already exposed bum. Ella shot her hands down, whilst Kelly grabbed Ella’s T-Shirt and pulled it clean off. Ella was now completely naked apart from her slippers, in front of all her school friends. Humiliation rained down on her. Humiliated beyond belief Ella tried to run. Ella totally scared, embarrassed and in a panic, didn’t know which way to run, so instead of towards the exit, she ran to the middle of the dancefloor.
Her slippers slipped on the shiny surface, and She fell over, spread legged, face first. Kelly raced over with the two groups. People already on the dance floor started to gather as well. Kelly bent down, and turned Ella over, So she was face-up. Ella didn’t know what to do, so covered her face in shame, as the rest of her was left exposed. Kelly removed Ella’s last bit of clothing her pink Disney slippers.
“Here’s the bag Kelly.” Said Dylan.
“Thanks Dylan.” Said Kelly.
Kelly took the bag, and Ella kept her face covered.
“Hannah, Could you give me a hand? I’ll have to change her here, before she has another accident. I need you to hold her arms though. Alessia Might put them in the way if we don’t move them.” Said Kelly.
Ella tried to fight but it was no use, Hannah was much stronger than her. Her hands now clear of her face, Ella saw how bad it was. Hannah pulled Ella’s arms above her head, Making Ella blush furiously red. 60 schoolfriends were now gathered around her staring at her naked body. From the looks on their faces, some still believed she was Ella. Kelly then sat between both of Ella’s legs, pulling them apart. Ella could now see how small her breasts actually looked, but what was worse, her clitoris hood was poking out. All her secrets exposed to a room full of what used to be her friends. Kelly took the bag next to Ella, and took out a baby wipe.
“I’m sorry Alessia.” Said Kelly.
Kelly then started to clean the poor girl’s pussy and bum.
Hooked6

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Post by Hooked6 »

Marvelous humiliation!! Can't wait to read more!
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Good to see you back
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Good to see you back love the update
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

Can't wait for more
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Bump
Stripper Stebson

Post by Stripper Stebson »

Been a long time.
Would be nice to see additions
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

One of the best stories on the board, RevengePirate. I hope you will continue - perhaps continuing from where you left off in Chapter 3 Part 1. The flashback/new story line is marvelous!

Hooked6
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Bump
Blondie2718

Post by Blondie2718 »

It is highly uncommon for an 8 year old to wear a diaper. Usually, when an 8 year old wears a diaper it's not because they are not potty trained, but because they have a bed wetting problem. So, they wear diapers at night but not during the day. The story requires some suspension of disbelief. Having said that, I can't wait to see where you take this next.