A Day at Pinegrove Water Park

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

A Day at Pinegrove Water Park

Post by josh »

June 14, 1996.

Pinegrove Water Park.

They called it a Water Park but in reality it was two pools (a normal and a kiddy pool) and a small play area, just barely enough to not call it a pool I guess. That day I was there with my friend Audrey. It was a nice hot day, not overbearing but warm enough to make you want to go to the pool. We paid for our tickets and then went into the locker room, stripping off our clothes and putting all of our extras (sunscreen, towels) into our own lockers.

As we stood in our bikinis I grew a little jealous of Audrey. We were both still growing, but Audrey was definitely growing a bit faster. I mean she had actual cleavage in between her triangle bikini top. My top was completely flat in the middle.

I got over it pretty fast though, because right as we sat down in some chairs we spotted Michael and Matt, the two cutest boys from our class.
“Shoot, look over there!” I said to Audrey.
“Oh my god, they look so hot in their trunks,” she replied. “Zoe, we so have to impress them, come on!”

Audrey grabbed my arms and pulled me up. The boys were sitting over next to the high dive with a practically perfect view. We got up and snuck over to some nearby seats, laying down and sunbathing, sneaking peeks over and hoping they were staring at us.

“We totally have to impress them with some crazy tricks off the high dive!” Audrey said after a little while.
“Yeah okay” I said.
“I can totally do a cooler dive than you!” she challenged me.
“Nuh-uh”
“Yuh-huh”

We both got up and ran to the diving boards, giggling as we took another look at Michael and Matt. Audrey and I proceeded to spend the next few hours alternating between crazy dives and flips on the diving boards and sunbathing near the boys.

Eventually Audrey had to leave so we did one more dive, making sure the boys were watching.

I laid back down and sunbathed for a few minutes, until suddenly I saw Michael and Matt walk up to me.

“Hey, Zoe right?” Matt asked.
“Y-yeah, that’s me!” I replied.
“That stuff on the high dive was cool!” Michael said.
“Really?” I asked, leaving out the part where we were only trying to impress them.
“Yeah, that was great! Where is Audrey, anyway?” Matt asked.
“Oh, she had to leave. Just me now” I said with a weak laugh.
“Well, we were gonna invite you guys to get some food, but I guess it can just be you since she’s gone.”

I couldn’t believe it. The cutest guys in the school just asked me on a date (practically). OH MY GOD!!!

“Yeah, sounds awesome!” I said.
“How about… 15 minutes?” Michael asked.
“Sure!”
“Alright, see you then.”

I immediately hopped into panic mode, wanting to look and be my best for the date. I decided to freshen up in the shower quickly before our date so I immediately speed walked over. The showers were just past the food area and down some stairs into a basement sort of area.

There was only one shower space, for both genders. It was really just a room with some benches for you to put your stuff and then stalls to actually shower in. When I entered there was a little boy sitting there on the bench, maybe 8 or 9. I figured he was waiting for a parent or something, and didn’t think too much of it. I was about to get undressed when I saw him staring at me.

“Ew, look away you perv!” I yelled at him. He shyly turned away.

With his gaze off me, I quickly undid my top and pulled my bottoms down, setting them on the bench closest to my stall. In case he looked over, I covered my privates and quickly hopped into the stall. I snuck a couple of peeks at the boy, who was now making me a little uncomfortable, until he finally left (I heard the door close and then he was gone). I finished my shower and then exited the stall to an empty room.

The only problem was, the room was completely empty. Including my bikini. I immediately regretted yelling at the boy as this was obviously his attempt at revenge. As I searched the room, I began to panic. There was nothing in there for cover and I had left my towel in the locker room. The locker room was on the other side of the park, which would force me to run naked past everyone (including a few other classmates from school I had recognized like Nancy, who would surely use that as fuel for her bullying) for at least a minute. No way.

The only shrubbery in the entire park was over in this area, which gave me an idea. I opened the door to the shower room and looked around the corner. It was empty, and hardly anyone ever came down here, which was good. I stepped out and let the door shut behind me. I let one hand cup my privates and the other drape over my chest.

My heartbeat rose as I slowly crept up the stairs and peeked my head over. The park wasn’t too crowded that day so there was only one family and a couple other people sitting around eating at the various tables. I knew I had to think fast before anyone noticed me so I hopped the fence to my left.

I landed in some dirt, now hidden behind the various bushes that lined the building and perimeter of the food court. As I walked through the bushes I saw the perfect spot. There was a snow cone place right in front of me I could run to without being noticed, and I figured I could get some help there. I ran over and opened the door, feeling the same rush of panic and humiliation as when I had to uncover to hop the fence, even briefly.

I stumbled into the snow cone stand, finding it empty. Unfortunately for me, they didn’t close the large opening where you ordered. I quickly ducked down, hoping nobody saw. I searched around looking for any form of cover. I started messing with a cardboard box, hoping it could bring me enough cover to make it to the locker room.

“Hey, can I get a small blue raspberry?” I heard a voice say from above. For some stupid reason I stood up and turned around, dropping the cardboard. I was now face to face with Matt and Michael as I stood completely naked, stunned. They started losing their minds laughing as I just stood there, arms at my sides.

“I didn’t mean that small!” Michael said, looking at my chest.
“Look,” Matt said, in between laughs, “She’s even got a little stubble down there!”
“Does she even tan?” Michael replied, also trying to force it out between laughter.

I finally looked down and remembered my current state of undress. My face grew a bright red as Michael and Matt continued laughing at me. I forgot all about the box and threw both hands over my crotch, deciding I would just go to the locker room after all.

I ran out the back of the snow cone place and started running through the dining area. I got distracted by the boys still watching me laughing when I tripped and fell right onto a table full of food. I got up and tried to run away when the mom at the table grabbed my arm and held me in place. I tried to push away, now even more humiliated that my body was covered in crumbs and condiments.

“Young lady!” the woman scolded, “do you think it’s funny to run around streaking and shoving your little titties in my food in front of my little boys? Huh?”

I tried to run away, especially as I saw Michael and Matt laughing somehow even harder. My attempts to explain to the lady my situation failed.

“I was just trying to leave, come on!” I pleaded.
“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll be leaving!” she said as she dragged me. I looked back at her table to see her husband and their son, who just so happened to be the boy who took my swimsuit.

The woman slowly walked me across the entire pool as Michael and Matt followed, making jokes about my underdeveloped parts and my untanned butt. My attempts to get loose of the woman only caused her to tighten her grip.

Just then we passed Nancy and a couple of her friends, the bullies from my school, who were swimming in the pool.

“Holy shit, no way!” Nancy yelled. “Don’t go too fast!” Nancy hopped out of the water and ran over to her chair, where she retrieved a polaroid camera.

“I cannot believe this, you dork!” she said with a laugh as she took a photo of me.

The woman finally reached the front where she held me as she explained to the worker that I was streaking around and ruining her meal intentionally. The worker decided to kick me right out, through the gate and not the locker room to teach me a lesson.

I had to sprint home naked, which was luckily not too far away. I couldn’t believe that Nancy had gotten a photo. Now everyone would know! Not only that, but I had completely ruined my chances with Michael and Matt and probably any boy in school. I was completely humiliated, my only comfort coming from thoughts of humiliating Nancy to take some of the heat off of me…
Check out my Story Archive!
PhillyPhan321

Re: A Day at Pinegrove Water Park

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

Great story! Ilove your stories of girls losing their bathing suits at the pool/beach!