Long time no see! On the subject of catching up

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SwimKid

Long time no see! On the subject of catching up

Post by SwimKid »

Hi everyone,

As I said in the title: long time no see! I haven’t been visiting the board lately (since about early 2021, I think), but I’m joyous to find it full of people still. Many stories have been posted, which is great!

But that leads me to the reason why I write this: I need a little help catching up. Would you guys be so kind as to tell me your recent-ish faves? And also, if you think any story that matches my style (skinny little guy being overpowered either physically or mentally by a mean-spirited girl and embarrassed) has been posted, be sure to let me know as well! I write what I’d like to read, so it’s more than welcome when stories like that appear.

Finally, an important disclaimer: I don’t think I’ll be doing much writing any time soon. I may try to get back into it with a short one-part story at some point, as I’d like to give an ending to Juliette’s embarrassing escapades. But that’s quite a bit off as of right now. Hope you guys understand.
Take care, sk out.
Executionus

Re: Long time no see! On the subject of catching up

Post by Executionus »

SwimKid wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:32 pm (skinny little guy being overpowered either physically or mentally by a mean-spirited girl and embarrassed)
A lot of stories from TheBlushingPrincess or Theoneandonly10 fit that description somewhat, but it's actually fairly rare to find stories on here these days that are about small males. Most of the time it's usually a bigger/older guy who gets dominated by girls smaller/younger than he is, and the majority of the ENM stories in the recent era have been more about playful girls in power instead of mean bullies.

I had one super-long one I wrote called Trapped in the Shower which was about a fairly-small boy embarrassed when his three closest female friends walk into his bathroom while he's taking a shower and then put him through a bunch of humiliating tasks/dares, but the story isn't mean-spirited at all and is actually wholesome in the end.
SwimKid

Post by SwimKid »

Thanks for the suggestions! I did read a few of your stories, Blushing, and I liked them :) As you say, they aren't exactly my style, but it's great to see quality content. I also got into TeenFan's stories!
Take care, sk out.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:31 pm But SwimKid's "Timmy's Terrible Tale..." (sorry if I mangled the title) influenced me quite a bit.
That story is definitely his masterpiece, and one of the best ENM stories ever.

And yeah it's difficult to think of any good "small boy humiliated" stories since that just isn't as popular as humiliating hunks, and lately most of the ENM stories on here are usually a boy being turned into an object for the prolonged amusement of a group of (usually younger) girls. We probably need more girls bullying small boys considering that's always been a big interest of mine as well.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Oh my what a wondrous suprise! It's so good to see you back! My favorite story teller!

As much as I've loved your ENM stuff over the years my favorite story of all all time "as red as your hair" still has me going back to it regularly! Honestly... small shy ginger girl slowly and meanly stripped with lots of build up, teasing and embarrassing underwear wow oh wow it's like young wrote it for me!

As for me I had a bit of a writing breakdown a few years back so have been a little slow in posting especially some of my longer stories ive started a few but not finished many! Take a look though hopefully so are new and enjoyable for you!

Oh wow I'm so exited to have you back!

With love

Sds xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Welcome back after you long hiatus, SwimKid.
Looking forward to getting to know you. I'll be browsing the back pages to refresh my memory on the stories you have posted here.