Summer contest 2023: Silly Sarah

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Darky

Summer contest 2023: Silly Sarah

Post by Darky »

I, Simon, opened the door to let his friends Timmy and Josh in. "Come on in guys, it's going to be a fun night. AND...I have a surprise." Timmy and Josh took a seat on the couch in front of the TV where I had installed my PlayStation for our game night.

"Sarah? Would you be so kind and come ask Timmy and Josh what they want to drink? And remember our appointment huh?" "Yes, yes Simon. I'll come over and keep the appointment. Reluctantly, Sarah walked into the room. Her arms along her body and otherwise naked, as naked as the day she was born. My older sister of 18, who so many of my friends have a crush on. So did Timmy, 16, who last year attempted to ask her to his prom and had to pay for it with a terrible wedgie in front of all his friends. Until his boxer shorts gave out. That same Timmy was now sitting here with his mouth open, big eyes looking at my big sister. There were barely droplets of drool running down his mouth, but it was close, "Simon? How? When? What?" he stammered. "Would you like to share it with us Sarah yourself? Then it might be told more honestly, but remember hands next to your body and legs slightly spread!"

"Where shall I start?" said Sarah with the red of shame on her face. "As you know I'm on the running team at school and I was looking for a way to be faster so I asked Simon if he didn't know anything. He said no because boys are faster and stronger than girls anyway. Even he as a so-called nerd. I laughed at him and said no way. I bet I am faster than you though said Simon then. No sooner said than done I accepted and asked what we would bet on. Simon did want to make it a race and said a best of 5 series in a 60 meter sprint race. The one who loses loses a garment per round. I looked at him funny and asked why he wanted to see me, his sister, naked. Then he added that if someone lost 5 rounds that person would become the valet for the winner and his or her friends for an evening. And I want to see you naked sister, because I think you are beautiful too." Sarah took a deep breath and continued. "The first round I lost huge, and that cost me my shirt. The second round that cheater also won and then chose my bra. And from then on I had no chance. With every step, my breasts went every which way, so that's how in round 3 I lost my shoes and socks, then my gym shorts and my panties. And so now my dignity too!"

Timmy and Josh enjoyed the story and the view, I can tell you. And how I beat Sarah? That's my secret!