The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 29 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469

Post by Trundle »

So often I will think your story is going one way only to find out it's going in a direction I never guessed.

Sometimes I think when writers do that it doesn't work, they try to surprise the readers and sometimes it ends up not making sense but you always make sense with yours, it may go in unusual directions but it's always got a sound logic. It's great.

It's only early in this story compared to your other classic ones so there's loads of possibilities on where it could go, I look forward to it immensely !
Femdoom

Post by Femdoom »

The fact that he even got into those shorts makes me wonder if he may be a bit...lacking down there. ;)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 5.

Steven feels strange. He feels weird. He can see how silly he looks from the reflection in the window. Steven feels more than a little self-
conscious wearing a tube top and volleyball shorts taken from Myra's laundry basket, but Myra is smiling at him and fortunately isn't laughing.

"Turn around and let me see you. Same as before, give me a little twirl," Myra requests, as she raises her hand and does a spin around motion
with the index finger pointing downward. "Be like a dryer and start spinning."

Steven spins around not once but two times, but he keeps his hands in front of his crotch. Showing off someone else's clothes is something new.
Wearing a woman's clothes is not high up on his temptation list, but it is on the list. He has seen what some guys wear at school, clothes that the "sissy boys" wear, androgenous colorful clothes that would appear normal on a girl, but look somewhat out of place on teenage boys. Steven was intrigued, fascinated, but he kept any thoughts about those boys to himself. At home there are no female clothes that would have a proper fit.
The females in the house are his mother and his eleven year old sister. And though Steven has thought about it a time or two, the ones his mom
has would be way too big, and nothing his little sister has in her closet is likely to fit him. If his sister, Brandie, was closer in age then the crazy internet spawned idea of clothes swapping might have more appeal. Steven and Brandie did watch a series of clothes swapping videos on Youtube, laughing right along with her at the more outrageous getups the pairs of siblings made each other put on. Somebody had to be shooting these videos, and Steven assumes it was the mom. Since mom was the videographer, then the swapping never got too naughty or risqué. The brother-sister duos in these videos never wore each other's underwear. They put on boxer style but not revealing undies. That is what Steven was really hoping for in the clothes swapping videos, but it never happened. Maybe it did happen on the "Age verification" required channels. Steven did suggest to his sister, just one time only, to do a clothes swap. His idea was immediately shot down, "Ew...I'm not letting you put on my clothes," Brandie said. "You would stretch my shorts out."

"My shorts look good on you," Myra said. "But I have no idea why you keep hiding the front," and Myra steps closer, moves right up next to Steven.

Steven thinks Myra is going to grab him and try to force his hands away from his crotch, and he tightens his grip on his groin, grasping hold of his
dick and balls the same way he would if he was naked in the bathroom and someone walked in on him. But Myra didn't go for the hands, instead stepping up to the washing machine that has Steven's shorts lying on top. Myra picks up the athletic shorts and she gives them a sniff. Steven is mortified, staring at the girl with wild eyes. A teenage girl just sniffed his athletic shorts. There have been times in the past when Steven
imagined picking up and sniffing a girl's panties, which must be a common fantasy for many boys. But witnessing the opposite event, a girl
actually holding up and smelling the shorts you had just been wearing?

"Smells like sweat and butt. How many days have you been wearing these?"

Steven can't answer the question. He has no idea how many days he's worn these shorts since the last time they were washed. Anyway, how does
one answer when a girl just said your shorts smell like your ass?

Getting no answer, Myra finds the logical solution to finding a pair of stinky shorts. She picks up the lid to the washing machine, the one Steven
had just loaded with his family's articles of underwear, and she tosses the malodorous shorts into the wash.

"Hey. Why did you do that? I'm stuck with wearing these now," Steven says, stating the obvious.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 6.

"I still have two baskets of clothes to bring down," Steven says, looking a little exasperated, looking a little uneasy knowing his current state of
dress will grab the attention of anyone seeing him on the stairs or hallways of the apartment complex.

The first load of laundry is in the machine, but he has to grab two more loads from his apartment, and Steven is kicking himself mentally for having
gotten into this mess without stopping to think "What happens next?".

"You're helping me with my laundry, so I'll help you with yours," Myra says, and she does grab Steven this time, grabs him by the shoulders and she turns him toward the door of the laundry room. "You have two loads to bring down. I'll go with you so it's only one trip."

The walk up to Steven's apartment is uneventful. It's still before noon on a Sunday and many people, like Steven's parents, are sleeping late. It's
the beginning of summer, so no football games for the mostly male fans to be up and about, getting snacks or beer in time for the first games to kickoff on their tv screens. Those who got up earlier to go to church services are not back yet, so during the whole walk from the first-floor laundry room to Steven's second floor apartment Steven and Myra didn't run into anybody except for a couple small children. The two kids, a boy and a girl, were bouncing balls on the stairway and paid no attention to Steven and his friend. Steven is thankful the kids on the stairs are too young to care
what he's wearing.

The door to the apartment is unlocked. Steven, wearing athletic shorts with no pockets and no shirt on, left the door unlocked, thinking he would be back in a short while after taking down the first load. Bumping into Myra caused him to be delayed in coming back for the other loads, but only
by a matter of minutes. The two other baskets of clothes are already near the front door. Steven pulls them both into the hallway. Myra stands
out in the hallway as Steven goes back inside, this time to grab the key to the front door. After locking the door, Steven thinks about where he is
going to put the key. In thinking about where to put the key Steven realizes, for the first time since putting on the girly volleyball shorts, he
wasn't holding his hands in front of his crotch and that Myra is gazing down at his front. Steven covers up again, the key in his right hand.

"You need to stop being so bashful. It's unbecoming to be wearing nice pretty clothes and then covering up. My jammies have pockets. I'll take
that key before you lose it and lock yourself out of your apartment." Myra grabs the key and pockets it. "Now promise me one thing. You are not
going to cover up anymore. No more too shy shy... now I do this song down at the Kidz Klub, just follow along, I'm sure you know it as the "Happy and you know it" song, with a minor change to one line...
If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands! (clap clap)
If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands! (clap clap)
If you're sexy and you know it, and you really want to show it
If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands..." (clap clap)

Each time Myra finished the line that said "clap your hands" she clapped her hands two times. By the time Myra got to the third line that finished with "clap your hands" Steven had fallen into line and was dutifully, though not joyously, clapping his hands. Still singing the song, Myra bent down
and picks up one of the laundry baskets and she heads toward the stairs. Holding onto a laundry basket, Myra can't clap her hands as she sings the
entire song from first line to last, but after the line "If you're sexy and you know it, and you really want to show it" Myra wiggles her ass sexily in a pronounced manner for several steps. Carrying the other basket, Steven dutifully follows Myra, keeping an eye on that ass while wishing she was
the one wearing the volleyball shorts.
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

A little song for ya to sing along too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6LoRZsHMSs

Now just imagine singing along with Myra and poor Steven, the sexy version.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

It's building nicely, I'm still unsure of Myra's intentions.

Is she doing all this to trick Steven? Very interesting. Great stuff
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 7.

All the way down the stairs and into the laundry room Myra keeps repeating the same silly "Happy" song. This time the two kids on the stairs look
up at them as they pass by with the laundry baskets. The two young kids must have thought singing on a stairway is strange behavior. The boy, who looks to be maybe nine years old, looks at Steven with a puzzled expression. Even a nine year old knows there is something odd with Steven's attire. Again, they were fortunate not to pass anybody else on the way to the laundry room.

In the laundry room Steven gets laundry shoved into two machines. These loads are boring items in comparison to the first load, which happened
to be the undergarments of each member of Steven's family. The next two baskets contained towels, wash cloths, jeans and t-shirts for one machine, and sheets plus pillowcases for the other washer. Steven loads the machines and Myra measures out the detergent and chooses the wash selection button. While helping Steven get his two loads of laundry into the washing machines, Myra switches over to singing a classic folksy song, the first part of which Steven doesn't recognize.

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog
was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
but I helped him drink his wine
and he always had some mighty fine wine"

With the second stanza, Steven recognized the tune.

"Singin...
Joy to the world
all the boys and girls now
joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
joy to you and me"

The first machine is loaded and ready. Steven closes the lid on the washer and Myra presses the start button. Steven continues loading the
second machine with jeans and shirts and colored socks as Myra keeps singing.

"If I were the queen of the world
tell you what I'd do
I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the war
make sweet love to you"

As Myra sings the line "make sweet love to you", she pinches Steven on the butt.

Steven jumps. He drops socks on the floor. He turns toward Myra and he can feel his face blushing. Myra smiles and keeps on singing.

"Sing it now
Joy to the world
all the boys and girls..."

When Myra finishes the song and all the washing machines are humming along, Steven just has to know why Myra sings so much. Turns out Myra
works at a Day Care center for kids and also does tutoring several evenings a week. That explains why she knows all those songs that are popular
with young people. And about the tutoring...Steven considers the idea, for the first time ever, that it might be a good idea to get some tutoring
help when the next school year starts up.

"What do you do for tutoring?" Steven asked.

"Whatever is needed. I can help with anything for elementary and middle school. For high schoolers...you are in high school now, right?...I do
English composition, history, and biology. I bet you can't wait to learn your basic Human anatomy. The physical differences between boys and girls
is so fascinating. Girls are innies and boys are outies."

Steven feels another wave of blushing crossing his cheeks. A teenage girl talking about anatomy is strangely arousing. Myra must be referring to
the sex organs. Boy parts are on the outside and the girl parts are on the inside, making them innies. If there are any teachers next year that are anything like Myra then paying attention in class will be easy, mainly paying attention to how the teacher's ass jiggles as she writes on the chalkboard, and thinking about the movements of the round mounds of a hot teacher's buttocks is getting movement going on down below. Like it
or not, Steven feels the beginnings of a hardon happening, and all while wearing the worst possible shorts for such an occurrence. Steven starts to move his hands to cover up the signs of swelling, but then he remembers his promise. He promised to never cover up. Why did he make that promise. If his dick got erected, it would be so obvious, a total embarrassment.

"I see my other dryer is all done," Myra says. "Help me get it unloaded and then we'll head over to my apartment."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 8.

It didn't take long for Steven and the mysterious girl to get Myra's laundry into her baskets. Steven picks up one of the baskets and he steps
over to open the door, then waits like a gentleman to let the lady go first. Myra needs to lead the way anyway...Steven has no idea where her
apartment is located.

The apartment complex is three main buildings in a configuration shaped like an l_l , with the swimming pool and a tennis court in the middle.
The time is approximately 11am and the activity has begun. Two guys are doing what Steven calls "Old Man" tennis on the court. Two guys
way too old to be running back and forth stand near the net and hit the ball back and forth, with intent to hit the ball to the opponent so there
is no need to run after the ball. Now it may give the two geezers something to do but it's not worth watching. At the swimming pool there is
something to get Steven's attention. There are two college age girls sunning themselves, sitting in deck chairs. Steven knows those girls, but just
a little bit. He knows they go to the community college nearby. All the boys when swimming at the pool keep a watchful eye on them as they
show themselves off in their less than modest bikinis, giggling to each other as they tell each other naughty stories about college boys.

Several steps past the laundry room door it became clear that Myra is leading the way toward the swimming pool. Looks like her apartment is on
the other side of the complex and going through the pool area is the shortest way to get there. Dammit...she's leading Steven, when he's wearing
girl's clothes, right past the two college babes sunning themselves...and dammit further, Myra just stopped to say "Hi" to them.

The two college girls are Joyce and Clarisse, both wearing matching red bikinis this time. The skin of both girls is well tanned since they hang
out here all the time, nearly every weekend. Steven never had the nerve to speak to them, even when he tossed the ball out of the pool, an
errant toss by pretend accident just so he could get out of the pool and have the excuse to get a good look at them. The two girls didn't swim
much, looking good while tanning is their main approach to attracting men, and men is all that Joyce and Clarisse are interested in.

"Hello Myra. I see you found a new friend," the big boobed blond girl named Joyce says.

"She sure is pretty. What's your friend's name," the smaller breasted but still hot Clarisse with the brown hair says, and she slips her eye shades
down and winks at the one carrying the second laundry basket.

Steven sucks in his breath and he bristles. The girl with the fancy shades just called him a she. But not knowing what to do at this point Steven
just stands there. It sucks to be still a kid. You never know what the right thing to do is when situations like this happen.

Myra stops and she puts down the basket she is holding. "This is Stevie."

"Does Stevie have a big brother?" asks the blond babe.

Steven realizes the use of the name "Stevie" is sort of non-gendered. There are male Stevie's such as Stevie Ray Vaughn, the famous blues-rock
guitarist from decades earlier and the equally famous female rocker Stevie Nicks. On top of the gender-neutral naming, Steven is not happy at
the "Does he have a big brother" remark, it unmistakably suggests that Steven is too young and small for these girls to be interested.

"I am the BIG BROTHER," Steven says, trying to make his voice sound deeper than normal.

"OH...identifies as a boy...my mistake," the blond and busty Joyce says, but her face shows no remorse for the remark.

"He's helping me with my laundry. Everything he was wearing was dirty. I had him put his smelly shorts in the washing machine, let him try on
some of my clothes," Myra explains the unusual wardrobe choices.

"You look fabulous darling, but your top is slipping," the brown-haired Clarisse informs Steven.

Steven looks down to see his nipples are poking out, the tube top having slipped down a few inches. Without a bigger chest the tube has no
chance of staying in place.

"Not every day we get to see a wardrobe malfunction out here at the pool," Joyce says, and she giggles unabashedly. She sounds like she is drunk,
but this early in the day?

Steven wants to pull the tube top up, but he doesn't want to expose the front of his girly shorts. "Really, it's no big deal," Steven says, thinking it
is so strange to be having a conversation about his nipples. Boys aren't supposed to care if their nipples are showing, so why is he suddenly so
sensitive about their exposure? Maybe because for the first time these older girls were actually looking at him, talking to him, noticing things
about him...such as his nipples, which are somewhat more noticeable than he wanted them to be. Steven was a little late to the puberty party,
not growing any hair down under or getting any significant growth until well into his thirteenth year. One of the odd things that sometimes
happens to boys in early development is that their nipples suddenly get all big and puffy and this is quite obvious. Steven's large puffed out nipples poke out through his t-shirts, and for several months other boys have teased him about starting to grow boobs. At times his enlarged nipples even tingled and they were sensitive to the touch as if he was about to start developing more on his chest. Steven discovered that twisting and
squeezing his super sensitive nipples was pleasurable, now consistently rubbing his chest as well as rubbing things down below when he jerks off.

"You surprise me, Myra. If you was fishing and you caught him on the end of your line, you'd have to throw him back," Joyce says, in another
embarrassing remark about Steven's lack of height and manly muscle.

"You're just jealous that you don't have a laundry boy," Myra responds. "Let's go Stevie."

That was the first time Steven had a verbal exchange with Joyce and Clarisse. Both girls had been on his fantasy list and why not, nineteen year
old chicks in bikinis usually make a teenage boy's list. But now, as he follows behind Myra, gazing at the girl's bare midriff from the backside, this mysterious new girl bumped Joyce and Clarisse completely off the fantasy listing. Right now Myra has top spot. Yes, Myra is older than he is and most of the time older girls don't even notice him, but she is the nicest girl he's ever met. Myra treats him like...does he dare think it? Could Myra be interested in him...in that certain way? She has been kind of flirty that's for sure. Been kind of bossy too, but that's okay. Following behind, Steven sees how Myra maneuvers her hips as she walks. Even carrying a laundry basket in front of her, her hips sway side to side in a way that looks partly natural in mechanics and partly enhanced by an exaggerated motion. Whatever causes her butt to sway like that it works, and Steven
follows like a moth to a flame.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

College girls nearby in a tale that is clearly going to go in the direction of nudity in at somepoint? Count me in. I'm loving more physical descriptions too. Can't wait for me. Another Teenfan masterpiece in the making.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 9.

It's a long walk carrying a laundry basket to Myra's apartment. Not only is it past the swimming pool and the tennis court, then at the far end of
the next building, it's on the fourth floor. Steven is hot and tired by the end of the trip. No wonder Myra was so happy to have help. Tuckered
out as he is, Steven is happy to be of service.

Myra leads the way to a bedroom. On the bed the two baskets of clothes are dumped.

"Normally I'd fold the clothes right away," Myra says. "But since I have a guest, I'll leave that for later. Would you like something to drink?"

Steven is thirsty, thanks his host profusely and Myra heads off toward the kitchen. "Turn the tv on and press play of the dvd player," she says as
she turns the corner and disappears.

Steven goes back to the living room, and he steps over to the coffee table in front of a small sofa. There are three remotes. It takes only a
minute to find the right one to turn the tv on, then figure out the remote for the dvd player. Myra has a nice big screen tv, much larger than the
one in Steven's apartment, and in very large size and detail an animation pops up on the screen. This video appears to be of Japanese origin.
The language sounds like Japanese, though Steven is no expert in that. In the video a young girl rides a bike to the park. The girl then steps down
to a small pond and she slips out of her clothes, just leaving her undies on. As the girl swims a young man comes along and he stands there
watching the girl. The girl swims over and she starts to get out of the water. The young man is surprised to see she has no top on, and she is so young there are no breasts, only very prominent and dark nipples poking out on the slender girl's chest. In subtitles the girl says "Ooooh, this wind
is so cold," and a zoom in shot is made on the nipples as they harden and expand further and the girl shivers. The young man takes off his own
shirt, and using the shirt he dries the girl off. The man pays particular close attention to rubbing the shirt on the perky nipples and this gets
a moan from the young girl followed by a giggle.

Myra comes over with a bottle of Cherry Coke. After giving Steven his bottle, she clinks the bottles and she takes a sip of her own drink.

"I really get into Japanimation, especially the romantic stuff," Myra says. "It's so sensual and seductive. It makes no apology for when the
characters give in to their animal instincts."

"I never got into the animations, but I did have an old Playstation I got from an uncle. It came with a martial arts game called Tekken. It was
designed over twenty years ago but it was a cool game to play."

On the tv screen the scene changes to an apartment. The young man had driven the girl to ... his place?... Steven can't believe that this little
girl would so willingly go to the apartment of a stranger and there she is lying on the guy's bed and the music is being turned on. Steven nervously
takes a gulp of his coke and he can't believe what happens next. The guy takes the shirt off the girl and he's kissing the girl. A moment later that
pervy guy is sucking on one nipple while his hand rubs the erect nipple on the other nearly nonexistent tit. The girl is cooing and moaning and it's
getting all too hot in this room and there isn't enough room in the shorts for Steven's suddenly swelling penis. This children's video is turning into a
porno and his prick wants to present itself for volunteer duty, pressing itself against the material of the volleyball shorts.

The guy on the bed has his hands all over the girl, and suddenly one hand slips down and the shorts are slid down. Another slide of the hand and
the undies are yanked down to the girl's knees and the hand is rubbing vigorously between the legs. Suddenly the area between the legs gets all fuzzy and pixelated.

"Hey, what's with that," Steven asks.

"That's Japanese law. They won't show any physical contact with certain parts of the body without masking it. It's the same with non animation
videos. You have to put up with the fuzziness. Anyway... time to stop this. Very exciting, isn't it? I see you like it, but we need to head back
to the laundry room. Your clothes will be finishing up in the washers by the time we get there," and Myra takes the remote and presses stop.

Steven heads for the door, but then Myra calls him back.

"You worked up a bit of a sweat with the hard climb up the stairs and you are making a mess of my clean clothes. Take that tube top off. You're
too skinny to keep if from sliding down your chest anyways."

As requested, Steven takes off the lavender colored tube top. He holds it out to Myra, and she takes it then tosses it onto the sofa.

"You know...you have very impressive nipples. You look just like that young vixen in the video. They're so erect and puffy. Are you sure you're
not a girl?" and Myra gets this inquisitive expression on her face like naughty girls have got to know.

Standing in front of Myra, with the observation that his chest looks more like that of a girl's, Steven is at a loss for words. His perky and puffy
nipples have been a source of embarrassment for several months now and even his 11 year old sister had offered to lend Steven her training bra.
But there is definite physical proof that Steven is all male, and that proof resides in the confines of Myra's bulged out blue-gray volleyball shorts. Steven looks down at his crotch, then he looks up at Myra.

"Ummm, hmm hmmm," Steven grunts and he nods his head downward one more time.

Myra looks down at the indicated area and she smiles. "Well well...little girls definitely don't look like that down there. You definitely must be a
boy. But a good scientist needs incontrovertible evidence. And the old scientific saying was "If it can't be measured it doesn't exist."