Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 14)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 14)

As the twins took their bows, I used the lull in the action to reassess my situation. To call it dire was an understatement.

Things were spiraling rapidly, and I was still playing catch up to the shifting dynamics around me. Lucy had gone into the dare with no real plan. She was clearly just making it up as she went along. And she was happy to do so because she was having fun.

She had lied about my age when the girls arrived, but then had gone and let Mel in on the truth. She had also told her all about my shameful, secret dare. That’s when the real trouble began. Mel wasn't content to be a passive observer. I should have realized she was up to something way back when she started force-feeding me those mysterious fruits which were still making my whole body feel jittery and on edge.

Mel had practically taken over my dare without me even noticing. And unlike my scatterbrained little sister, the seventeen-year-old was smart and methodical in her approach. She had a goal in mind, to see how long my arousal could hold out before I reached the breaking point and the truth about my teenage body’s pubescent capabilities were exposed.

I didn't know it yet, but it turns out she was more than willing to use her own cousins as props to that end. I still can't believe how callously she used her authority and influence over them. She would sacrifice their precious modesty just to see how far she could push me. And they were so innocent and naive that no one even challenged her as she gradually got them to strip one by one. Cate may have been the oldest one in the group, but even she bowed to Mel's whims and schemes. And the others were all younger and even more trusting than she.

As for me, I was completely naked, stuck standing an awkward pose, my genitals shaved bald by my own hand while a family of curious girls whom my sister and I had just met looked on.

The sisters had bought Lucy's lie that I was a pre-pubescent eleven-year-old despite my penis doing everything in its power to convince them otherwise. They had been led to believe that I just happened to be especially well endowed for my age, with one of the girls noting a parallel between my privates and their apparently well-hung old horse back home.

But my number one concern at the moment was the strapping young pole of premium male flesh currently sprouting straight up from my completely shaved crotch, stretching well past my belly button and halfway to my chest. I had previously measured myself at around eight inches fully erect. But that day, I realized I wasn't done growing in that respect.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I was enjoying the exposure or getting turned on by it. I actually think I could have kept my equipment under control if not for the other contributing factors. For example, you can't expect me not to at least pop a boner when cute girls start taking their clothes off in front of me, right? I'm only human!

The twins had been a mild if portent beginning. I was intrigued when they casually removed their modest, outer dresses to reveal such miniature performance gowns. I wasn't about to turn down the chance to enjoy their long, bare legs. The briefest flashes higher were more than I think they intended to show me. But even after that, I like to think I could have held Mikey Jr. in check.

But then Mel, using the twin’s eager compliance as an opening, convinced Cate to also go through with removing her own outer dress - you know, to help all those starving children. One look at Cate's gorgeous, nineteen-year-old body barely concealed beneath that scandalously insufficient maternity outfit and I knew I was doomed. That's when my body started to betray me, and my arousal clock turned into a ticking time bomb.

If the blob of pre-cum glittering on the tip of my cock head was any indication, time was on Mel's side. But she was not about to simply wait me out. She had me off balance and fully intended to keep heaping fuel onto my diamond factory so she could watch it explode in the most spectacular way possible. My new goal, therefore, became to somehow hold off cumming at least until the girls were gone. I knew my odds of achieving that goal were slim. But, to save myself from unrecoverable humiliation, I had to cling to that hope. I had to at least try to stay strong and fight the urge!

Once the twins retreated to the living room to practice and walkthrough their more difficult grand finale, Mel wasted no time to resume her scheming. She looked around the room as if hunting for more dresses to add to her collection. Having already confiscated Cate's and the twin's, the only two options left belonged to fifteen-year-old Honesty and littlest Annie.

"What about you, 'Xube?" she asked, "where's your oil?"

Even though she had clearly directed her question at Annie, it took me a second to piece together what she was talking about. That's because I had forgotten Annie's actual name, Anointed Exuberance. Mel had called her Xube, which must be another, less common nickname of hers.

Since Annie has thus far not participated in the presentation, I had mistakenly assumed that while technically part of the troupe, as the youngest, she had been allowed to come as little more than a tagalong. It turns out she did have a part to play - something to do with oil. But I had no clue what that meant. It just unnerved me to know Mel was up to something.

"It's in the basket," replied Annie with a serious frown, "we were supposed to use the tub, but Nessy said I probably wouldn't get to this time because the water would be too messy."

She pouted her lip and crossed her arms in genuine disappointment.

"Messy, bah," scoffed Mel, "just need to get this rug out of the way."

The floor of the foyer was covered in ceramic tile with a round area rug directly in the center. Mel rolled the rug safely out of the way before dragging the wash tub away from the wall. It was nothing special; just a round container about thirty inches across and eighteen inches tall and made of a thin, galvanized metal - maybe tin.

"Hey Lucy, Xube needs lots of hot water for her demonstration. She promises she won't make a mess, don't you Xube?" sang Mel, winking at her youngest cousin. Annie's whole demeanor changed when she realized she was going to get to participate after all. She perked up and, with a hopeful smile, nodded her head vigorously as a promise not to spill a single drop.

"I have a big watering can," offered Lucy, not in the least bit worried about a little water getting on the tile floor, "would that work?"

Looking at it contextually, from the hot water and the small washing tub, I predicted that Annie was setting up for a laundry demonstration. Mel had even mentioned something about oil. Maybe she had a special plant-based detergent that was especially good at removing stains, or something.

That's why I was caught totally off guard when Mel, after accepting Lucy's offer of the can, crossed the room and randomly offered to help little Annie out of her dress. Trusting her older cousin implicitly, Annie put her arms straight up in a cute pose and held them patiently so that Mel could whisk the play dress off her tween frame in a single motion.

I blushed on Annie's behalf as she was so casually stripped down to nothing but her panties and play shoes. Mel made an exaggerated show of folding up Annie's dress and tucking it under her own arm for safe keeping.

"Nessy, you go with Lucy and start hauling the water. I need to get back to my stew," said Mel, crossing the room and heading toward the exit. She flashed me a wink as she left the room.

Honesty trailed after my sister in search of the watering can. My neck grew hot when I realized I had been left alone with only Annie and Cate. Between the three of us, there was almost no clothing left!

I tried not to stare at the freshly stripped, topless blonde standing there in her white panties. I really did! But when I averted my gaze, my eyes landed on the beautiful nineteen-year-old brunette blushing in her skimpy rags and the image of her gorgeous naked tits flashed before my eyes. When my cock twitched appreciatively, I decided, if I wanted to have any chance at reaching the end of the presentation without making an embarrassing mess, looking at the younger, less developed girl, was the safer bet.

Anointed Exuberance was undeniably a pretty girl. She had strikingly feminine facial features, plump lips, and pretty, light blue eyes. I already knew the general shape of her body from her former curtsy display. But with her dress completely removed, I could see more detail. Her skin, while fair, was not flawless. She had small scratches and bruises on her arms and legs and one of her knobby knees had a scab on it.

Perhaps she was a bit of a tomboy? I could imagine her leading a group of other children on an adventure through the woods, her long blonde hair streaming behind her like a glorious banner. She would run ahead of the pack, brushing aside branches with her swinging arms and bounding through the underbrush like a gazelle.

Apparently very excited that her time had come - you could even say she was exuberant about it - Annie didn't need anyone to tell her how to get ready for a bath. She plopped down and kicked off her shoes then yanked her socks free before standing back up. Her cute little bare feet padded her silently around the room while she studied the floor. The resourceful girl soon found what she was looking for, several bobby pins that the twins had discarded in their haste to get into costume earlier.

With an adorable look of concentration on her little determined face, she held the pins cutely between her puckered lips and twisted her braid into a bun so it wouldn't get wet. Then she began carefully pinning everything into place one pin at a time.

Posed with her arms working on top of her head, the subtle curves of her growing body were amplified. Twisting her torso to snag an escaping strand, the muscles of her tiny, bare stomach made a sexy little ripple. Her big sister, Cate, had the exact same strong abdominal muscles that rippled beneath her skin when she turned her torso. I had to wonder, did all the girls in their family share that alluring physical trait?

There was one big thing her more mature sister had that little Annie didn't yet possess. Her tiny breasts were just starting to bud. But her light pink nipples were widely spaced with plenty of room to grow on the otherwise flat expanse of her chest. She perfectly straddled that fine line that separates a little girl from a young lady. Her body, while still immature, had already experienced that growth spurt many girls go through right before puberty.

So far, her reaction to the naked boy in the room had been low-key compared to her sisters. The knowing comments and double-entendres they whispered about me had gone right over her head. My nude appearance and confoundingly massive tool were merely a novelty to her and of little value to her childish perspective on the world.

Little did I know that something had awakened and was already at work inside her. Maybe it was being in the presence of a horny, naked young man for that long. There had to be plenty of pheromones floating around that room affecting her. Or maybe it was just a coincidence of timing. Who knows? Whatever it was, little Annie's world was on the cusp of expanding, and pretty soon, her body would encourage her to take a much stronger interest in me; to look at her well-endowed eleven-year-old peer in a different light. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I suspected it was coming, but I was still shocked when she placed the final pin then finished stripping by casually pushing her panties down from her waist. The little scrap of white cotton fell to the ground in a flash, and she stepped lightly out of it leaving her as buck naked as me.

The now completely naked girl scooped her panties off the floor and carried them in her hand over to discard, unneeded, into the wicker basket.

My heart started pounding as another spasm seized my poor cock. I could feel my body producing another dose of pre-cum. I started to have second thoughts. Maybe I should have ignored the young one and kept my focus on the older one. At least Cate was still wearing clothes...barely.
Last edited by neverdoubted on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
mars357

Re: Dare Me (new 5/31)

Post by mars357 »

This is a great chapter and a thoroughly satisfying direction for the story (well, maybe not for Mikey :mrgreen: ) so much nudity! Great descriptions of the girls.

And now, with Mel in charge? Uh huh! The boy is in for a real challenge, isn't he? ;)
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Part of me wants this to keep becoming more and more of a dire situation for Mike and part of me wants to see what happens when he unexpectedly explodes, shooting across the room. I can't wait. It's building and building to a climax. Just when, where and how. (;
student

Post by student »

I recall the Lost Swimsuit Saga and other long, drawn-out ordeals. It looks as if there are at least six more bodies to teasingly bare--and then Mom will come home!

The next chapters have titles like "Lucy's Big Sister" and "Lucy's Little Sister." "Mikey Gets a Dare" has no clear end in sight--from Mikey's perspective, the tunnel is dark, dark, dark, and when he finally sees that light at the end of the tunnel it will be an on-coming train! If that train doesn't come from behind.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Can we have an update for the weekend? :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

I'll see what I can do.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 15)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 15)

There's something you should know about Anointed Exuberance. When she was being introduced to Lucy and me, they had tried to explain the meaning of her unusual name. Anointing is a common ritual performed upon a person, usually to bless them or confer divine favor. It is practiced among many religions including the Faithful Believers.

And like every other Believer before her, once her name was gifted to her, Anointed Exuberance came to embody it. She formed a special, some would say supernatural, connection with the practice of anointing, and was always eager to participate whenever the occasion arose.

Although a fundraising tour would not normally be an occasion to call for such a ritual, as Cate read the missionary letters to the girls to decide who would participate in which portions of the presentation, when they got to parts that mentioned oils, little Annie understandably perked up and paid attention.

The missionaries were not describing a religious ceremony in any sense. Rather, they noted how the natives would utilize natural oils and balms with known curative and protective properties. One especially useful discovery was found to repel mosquitos. Even back then, it was already well known that mosquitos were transmitters of dangerous diseases, most notably, malaria. The oil compound, extracted and mixed from certain plants, had proved to be an effective mosquito deterrent which saved valuable lives.

Since the girls had grown up in a community that already promoted natural medicines and remedies, it was quite easy to replicate the desired effects claimed in the letters from local flora. It was that oil Mel had asked Annie about earlier; the same oil she was now searching for among their supplies.

I looked on in rapt attention as the blonde tween bent her skinny body over the side of the giant supply basket to rummage around inside. She kept her stance wide and had an adorable habit of rising up on her bare toes and straining her leg muscles whenever she needed to reach remote objects to shift them out of the way.

Having just discarded her only remaining scrap of clothing, she was now operating completely naked with every inch of her tender skin on display. For her to do that so casually with an equally naked boy standing right there was more than a little surprising to me.

It was as if she couldn't be bothered to worry about a little thing like her lack of clothes when she was on such an important mission. If she was willing to perform the search naked, who was I to get in her way?

Folded nearly in half as she was, her petite, pale booty was stuck prominently into the air. But there was something wholesome, rather than lewd, about the display - a lingering vestige of her childish sensibilities. It's as if she hadn't quite worked out that personal awareness that came with age - that sense that told a young lady to keep her growing physical charms a secret and away from prying eyes.

In her defense, it's not like she grown very much that required hiding, yet. At least, not compared to Cate. Her pretty young body held just a kernel, a seed of spectacular developments to come.

Having finally found what she was looking for, she stood up holding a large glass vial of dark liquid and looking very pleased with herself, then crossed the room to hover over her wash tub and inspect her vial. With her body turned away from me, I got another good look at her creamy, pint-sized bottom, but I didn't have the angle to get a good look at the real prize hiding between her legs.

While the naked girl studied her oil, I looked over at Cate who, unable to continue the presentation with half her audience missing, was standing awkwardly in her skimpy gown. She just happened in that moment to be looking at my body in deep contemplation. When she realized I had caught her staring at my rigid member, she looked away and self-consciously reached up to brush a strand of hair out of her face. The motion caused her top to ride up just enough for part of her richly colored nipple to peek out. As soon as she noticed it, she blushed and quickly dropped her hand back to her side.

Obviously uncomfortable about her cousin leaving her nothing to wear except this revealing outfit, she began tugging at her dress in different places as if she could somehow cause more fabric to magically appear. Unlike her youngest sister, her body was screaming at her to stop flashing so much of her spectacular charms in my presence. After that first mistake accidentally letting me see part of her bare breast, she began making an extra effort to avoid flashing the horny boy anything else she didn't think I should be allowed to see.

Her outfit did not make it easy, though. She had absolutely nothing to cover her long, shapely legs. But she whenever she was tempted to tug her skirt down, her curly black pubic hair would pop out the top and threaten to expose even more of her most private place. There simply was no possible way to keep both areas happy. So, she would always abandon the skirt idea and just adopt an embarrassed pose, squeezing her legs together in a futile attempt to at least keep from showing too much of her creamy, untouched thighs.

The skirt wasn't the only area of concern for her. Since it was designed to show off a pregnant woman's growing baby, there was a huge opening in front from the top of her pubic hair all the way to the middle of her breasts. But on Cate's virgin body, the window just showcased her well-defined abs, trim tummy, and hourglass figure. As for her young, gravity defying breasts, she had no choice but to let them hang half exposed and partially in frame.

All smiles, Lucy entered from the hallway with Honesty right behind her carrying a full, steaming watering can. Annie, all stripped and prepped for her bath, clapped her hands excitedly as her fifteen-year-old sister overturned the can into the empty tub then turned to make the next of what would have to be several more trips back and forth to fill the tub.

The naked girl carefully unstoppered her vial of oil and held it eagerly beside the tub with both hands. She was poised and ready as soon as there was enough bath water to start adding her oily extract to the mix.

Although Cate's sisters were all engaged with other tasks, with Lucy's return, her audience was now back to full strength. And with nothing else for her to do, she decided to finally deliver her long stalled monologue about motherhood. Not sure where she had left off, she just started it over.

"As I was saying, new brides are gifted a specially crafted dress when they first become pregnant, to celebrate their formal transition to womanhood as well as the valued contribution their bodies represent to the tribe's future."

"Every new life is treasured by all members of the village. The dress is particularly styled to show off the reproductive capabilities of a woman's body. The large opening in the front allows everyone in the tribe to observe, monitor and celebrate the mother's gestational progress."

"They practice an abundance of customs related to fertility; some practical and quite useful while others mere primitive superstitions..."

Nessy trudged past with another batch of hot water just as Cate was turning around to show off the rest of her gown. The little scrap of cloth she wore in back hung across her ripe posterior and did a very poor job of hiding the shape of her heavenly ass.

Seeing Cate from behind, I was struck by her similarity to Annie's cute, naked bottom on full display. The younger girl could in no way compete with Cate's healthy, sculpted cushion which nicely complimented her sizeable bosom in front. But it fascinated me to discover that their bottoms had the exact same apple shaped outline, just in different stages of development. My penis made sure to let me know it also found the discovery extremely exciting.

But believe it or not, my attention was actually drawn to a third candidate for best butt in the family of physically blessed sisters. That favor belonged to Nessy. Every time she walked into the room, she always had my full attention. As she poured her latest batch of hot water into the tub, it was her backside that I found myself admiring.

I think at least part of my attraction was that Nessy was the closest to me in age. At nineteen, Cate was sadly too old to take me seriously as a romantic interest and little pre-teen Annie wasn't even thinking such thoughts yet. Even the twins, while clearly intrigued by my body, seemed more wrapped up in other pursuits to be thinking about boys in that way.

But there was something about Nessy. It's as if, whenever she looked at me, a spark leapt from her adoring eyes and jumped the gap between us to warm my face. She was at the right age to be keenly interested in the subject of boys and almost certainly had boyfriends on the brain. And I knew without a doubt that, even though she believed me to be only eleven, she had at least entertained the possibility of us together. I could read it in the expressions on her face. She was incapable of masking her private thoughts. Her inexorable honesty forbade it.

I was obviously attracted to her, too. Any boy my age would be instantly smitten with any pretty girl that showed him the least bit of interest. Of course, being stuck naked in her presence and forced to display all my body's secret capabilities did make things more than a little awkward. But given my abysmal track record with girls to that point, I actually seemed to be having more success keeping my stupid mouth shut and letting my body do the talking. It turns out, when you are completely naked, it's incredibly easy to non-verbally communicate how you feel about a girl.

As for her body, she was the last of the five sisters to still be wearing her original dress. And even with her perky little sister standing buck naked right next to her, beautiful, fully clothed Nessy still won the bid for my attention. At fifteen, she was exactly between Annie and Cate on her physical development journey and the mystery of what she was hiding beneath that dress drove me wild.

Having finished delivering her water, she quietly turned to head back toward the hall, passing me another flirtatious look as she passed. As I watched her walk away, I couldn't help but study her backside, pondering if that medium sized bulge beneath her dress shared the same adorable shape her two sisters were sporting.

Suddenly, the hairs on the back of my neck went stiff as I felt a presence beside me. Cousin Mel had managed to slip back into the room without me noticing. Worried that she had caught me checking out Nessy's backside, I gulped and tried to look un-guilty.

But the gears were already turning in her brain. As she pondered the puzzle she had stumbled upon, the facts slowly clicked into place and the subtle smile that appeared on her face unnerved me to no end.

Men are easy to figure out when it comes to things like arousal. That's because we are visually stimulated creatures. Mel had been using a two-pronged approach on me quite effectively. First, she fed me a steady supply of certain foods to get my hormones pumping. Then she began feeding my eyes a visual feast of female flesh by stripping her unsuspecting and trusting cousins.

But with Nessy, she found she suddenly had a third tool at her disposal - infatuation. And don't think for a minute that she was above using this knowledge against me, even if it meant putting her own cousin through more than a few uncomfortable situations. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

By the time Nessy returned with another load, Mel had worked out what she was going to do and was ready for an ambush. There was now enough water to begin adding oil to the bath mix. But Annie was unnecessarily exuberant about it. While pouring it out, she tipped her bottle a little too quickly causing the oil to make a bigger than intended splash. Some of the dark liquid leapt from the tub to make a little puddle on the tile.

The skinny, naked eleven-year-old squealed and jumped back with the biggest grin on her face. She was having entirely too much fun with such a mundane task.

It was the opportunity Mel had been waiting for and she pounced on it. Crossing the room, she quickly wiped up the spill with a kitchen rag she had tossed over her shoulder before snatching the vial safely out of Annie's disappointed grasp. But even though Annie had made the mess, Mel's ire was actually directed elsewhere.

"Come on, Nessy," berated Mel, "you are supposed to be watching her. You know how Xube gets carried away around this stuff."

Annie had already recovered and went back to peering witfully into the depths of the tub while the hot water slowly diluted her oil.

Nessy took responsibility and offered an apology. Mel accepted it but decided the whole bath situation warranted further safety assessment.

"Hmm," she said, her honeyed voice dripping with fake concern, "This stuff looks dangerous. I think you better let me hold onto your dress while you’re giving Xube her bath."

Nessy looked up with a start. "I don't think...I should," she argued, passing a nervous glance in my direction. Then she wrapped her arms around her body defensively as if Mel might try to snatch the dress off her unwillingly.

Mel did no such thing. She merely leaned over and, much more carefully, poured another measured dose of oil into the tub, much to Annie's delight. Sensing a resistance to stripping growing in her cousin, she offered some encouragements. She was used to her mellifluous voice making people feel compelled to comply with her wishes. "It's just us girls...and little Mikey. What's your problem?"

Honesty looked around the room helplessly. Her problem obviously had to do with undressing in front of the cute, naked boy. But she also didn't want to admit that reason publicly. She seemed to be stuck on Mel's argument that the only reasonable way forward was for her to part with her dress for the duration of Annie's bath. Was that really the only solution?

"Hurry up, Nessy," ordered Mel, "here, I'll even loan you my apron...unless you honestly think you could get Xube through an entire bath without getting any stains on your dress."

As the chef of the group, Mel had on a stylish little apron she had plucked from their supply basket. She was offering it to Nessy to sweeten the deal but made no move to remove it while the other girl was still fully dressed and making up her mind.

Normally, Nessy would make a stand on propriety. Boy or no boy, apron or no, it was just wrong to go about your business in nothing but your underwear. And normally, she would have been able to depend on her sisters who shared her values to back her up. But at the moment, her youngest sister was standing buck naked in the foyer of a strange house while her oldest sister was modeling a dress literally designed to show off some of the most intimate parts of her body.

Her other sisters, the twins, had not hesitated to discard their regular dresses in favor of skimpy, but more culturally accurate ones for their performance. Looking at it through a performative lens, she had to admit her reservations were unreasonable and her values had somehow skewed out of line with her normally reliable, bellwether sisters. That's because they were all oblivious to Mel tipping the morality scales in favor of more and more nudity and exposure to tease the horny boy.

Ultimately, Nessy was compelled to concede the truth of her cousin's words. Her exuberant little sister was a notorious splasher. It would be a lie to claim she could get that girl safely through an entire bath without at least spilling a little.

Trapped by her own honesty, the usually demure, formerly sheltered, fifteen-year-old knockout reached down and began reluctantly unbuttoning her modest dress; still not quite believing that she was about to expose parts of her developing body that no boy had ever seen before in her young life.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 6/2)

Post by Themarble »

Didn't expect another update so soon but wow. It's definitely getting spicier. I can't wait for more. Perhaps they will involve Mickey more, physically?
perseus

Post by perseus »

Thanks for the post! Another great chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:51 pm Didn't expect another update so soon but wow. It's definitely getting spicier. I can't wait for more. Perhaps they will involve Mickey more, physically?
It's about to get a lot more physical. ;) Had to get rid of all those pesky dresses first. They would have just gotten in the way.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library