Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: Dare Me (new 4/19)

Post by Executionus »

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 21)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 21)

"Don't look at my feet yet," she admonished as she stood before him for the third time. She curled her little toes up beneath her as best she could to keep them hidden. Silly girl! I guarantee, while her feet and painted toes were certainly cute, with the rest of her naked body on display like that, she didn't have to worry about spoiling her nail polish reveal.

"Um, Joseph," she began. Unable to keep still any longer, she was twisting her naked hips back and forth in an adorable display. Her diamond forge was fully lit. But forced to remain idle, the excess heat and pent-up arousal was oozing from her...literally. Her juicy pussy lips were practically buzzing with need and churning out moisture at an overwhelming rate.

"Um, can you tell me your favorite hairstyle?" she asked, quickly adding, "for a girl, I mean."

The boy was at a loss how to answer that question. If you know anything about twelve-year-old boys, you know their knowledge of girl’s hairstyles tends to be slim. After a few seconds, he managed to stutter out "p...p-pigtails." She accepted his answer with a blushing smile and returned to her spot on the floor. Pulling a brush from her satchel, she began brushing out her silky blonde hair with a well-practiced stroke.

It being a less sophisticated style, I hardly ever saw her in pigtails anymore. She viewed it as too childish for her maturing and refined stylistic tastes. But my instructions required her to wear her hair however Joseph wanted.

She worked quickly; her skilled hands able to deftly form two playful pigtails in no time. They stuck up and out on either side of her head and made her look like a little child (as long as you didn't look at anything from her neck down).

With her hair and nails finished, she only had one thing left on her checklist. With a gulp, she fished out her lipstick collection and stood up. I know, it doesn't make any sense to make a girl put on lipstick just to go to bed. But when you think about it, what girl paints her nails and fixes her hair for bed either? The point was to let Joseph pick out things for her to "wear" to bed without actually letting her wear anything to bed, see? In that context, wearing lipstick makes more sense.

I admit, when adding this particular item to her checklist, I may have gone too far with my instructions. In hindsight, it was a mistake. But don't worry. Things did work out in the end.

As instructed, she laid out the sticks on the couch where he could see them all, then she stepped over to stand before him and address him for the fourth and final time.

"Um, Joseph?" she said, trying her best not to let her voice falter too much. From my angle on the couch, I could see her hands clasped tightly behind her back to keep them from trembling.

"Can you help me pick out some lipstick? What color would go good on my lips?" Then, doing exactly as I had instructed her to, she bent at the waist until her upper body was leaning over him. Placing her hands on his legs for support, she puckered her lips like she was about to kiss him which made him draw back in his seat alarmingly. But she didn't kiss him. She stopped when her mouth got about a foot away from his and held real still so he could inspect and decide on the perfect shade for her to wear on her luscious lips. Her freshly formed pigtails hung down adorably to tickle the tops of his arms just below his shirt sleeves.

Ashamed of having been forced to enter his personal space and too afraid of making eye contact with him, she squeezed her eyelids shut. But Joseph wasn't looking at her eyes. His attention shifted back and forth between her plump, kissable, bubblegum pink lips and another spectacular display happening a little lower. With her arms flexed forward to support her bent over position, her breasts were being pushed together and presented to him.

The developing girl's naked presentation was just too much for poor Joseph. Between her full, puckered lips hovering inches from his face, and her ripening young mounds showing off their new cleavage trick while also sporting the sexiest set of stiff, bubblegum pink nipples, he lost control. With his own arousal about to bubble over, the first orgasm of his life was at hand. With no clue what was about to happen to him, he quickly grabbed one of the tubes of lipstick and pushed it into her hand as a wrinkle formed on his forehead.

Not wanting to prolong her compromising position any longer than necessary, Lucy accepted the offering and stood up. Since she needed it to put her lipstick on, she hurried from the room and headed for the mirror in the guest bathroom. Joseph, too, jumped to his feet and looked at me in alarm.

"I think I need to use the bathroom or something," he said through clenched teeth as his voice pitched up an octave. The wave of his first orgasm was about to come crashing in. It was too late to avert his impending eruption. Since Lucy was occupying the closest one, I reminded him where the upstairs bathroom was located. He had seen it earlier on his tour.

Still not sure what was really happening to him, he recognized the need for privacy in that moment and rushed out of the room toward the stairs. He didn't make it, though. In fact, he barely made it around the corner before I heard him cry out. Then I heard a sound of him collapsing into a heap on the hallway. Poor guy, his legs must have given out. I knew the feeling.

I went to check on him and saw the post-orgasmic young buck trying to stand back up. But his knees were weak and his legs wobbly. Lucy had a habit of doing that to people.

"I, uh, think I need to go home," he said. I saw a wet spot forming in the front of his shorts. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, come on, Joey," I sought to reassure him, "it's just an accident. Don't worry about it!"

"But…I gotta change...and get cleaned up," he said with more than a little embarrassment. He started wobbling toward the front door, but I intercepted him.

"Nonsense!" I cried, "you don't want to leave now. It's dark out there." Gently, but insistently redirecting him, I guided him up the stairs saying, "you were probably wanting to take a shower anyway after being outside all afternoon, right?"

Faking a yawn, I continued, "I'm pretty wiped out, myself. I tell you what. Let's just call it a day." Reaching the bathroom, I herded him inside. "You go ahead and get cleaned up. Hand me your clothes through the door and I'll throw them in the wash real quick. I'm sure I can find something to loan you to sleep in."

Recovering from the first of what would certainly be many, many orgasmic episodes in his life, he was a little more pliable than usual. That explains how I was able to convince him to accompany me up the stairs instead of leaving like he originally intended. But he was still understandably hesitant to hand over all his clothes to a boy he had just met that day, even if his grandfather would have vouched for me.

With another yawn, I gave him a gentle reprimand through the closed door, "Come on, Joseph, don't be a baby. I have things to do, like get the sleeping arrangements setup. Or should I just call your mother and let her come over and sort this out?"

That last threat did the trick. I heard shuffling cloth, then he unlocked the bathroom door and shoved his clothes through the crack. While he started his shower, I carefully carried everything down the stairs (at arm’s length) and started it running through a wash cycle.

Just then, Lucy emerged from the guest bathroom. She didn't see me at first and, probably assuming we were still hanging out in the living room, turned that direction and started walking down the unlit hallway. But just before entering the doorway, her progress halted. She was officially as dressed up for Joseph as a naked girl could be. Next was supposed to come her big reveal. But still, she tarried.

She reached up to scratch an itch on her chest as the smallest whimper of distress escaped her lips. Her instincts were begging her not to walk naked back in that room and face Joseph. She looked so small and vulnerable. I couldn't get over how much like a little girl she looked standing in the hall in her pigtails with nothing on. With her left hand still addressing that apparently stubborn itch on her breast, her right hand reached down and covered her pussy. Then she started rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet like…she used to do...when she was...younger...

...wait a minute! Lucy wasn't just scratching an itch. That sneaky little cheater was masturbating!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
DominantStranger

Re: Dare Me (new 4/20)

Post by DominantStranger »

Great like always! Curious what'll happen now, quite some direct and indirect stuff getting set up
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

I will start.... 1st request for more.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Don't worry. More coming later today.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 22)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 22)

"LUCY MARIE JENKINS, I roared, bearing down on her and closing the space between us instantly, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

She jumped out of her bare skin. Assuming she was alone in the hallway, she hadn't expected anyone to come up behind her like that.

"Mikey! It's not-I was just-"

"Quiet!" I yelled, slapping her hand away from her pussy and grabbing her by the upper arm. I was so pissed at how blatantly she was disrespecting my authority; flaunting my orders by sneaking around in the shadows and playing with herself when she knew it was forbidden.

I continued my castigation as I dragged her into the house foyer. "What is wrong with you?! Don't you respect me enough to behave? Or did you disobey me on purpose because you wanted to be punished?"

"NO!" she squealed in fright, "I mean, yes! I do respect you. Please Mikey!"

Pushing her nose up against a certain spot the wall and placing her hands above it, I began to pace back and forth behind her; trying to think out what I should do with her. Did she deserve another spanking? The way she had hidden in the shadows of the darkened hallway proved her guilt. I couldn't let that slide. But did this transgression also warrant a greater response?

I had warned her earlier that if she stalled or disobeyed a task, I would make the next one harder. That threat had kept her in line and on task all afternoon and evening. But by pausing in the hallway instead of coming back into the living room immediately, she dared to defy me by stalling. And by playing with herself, she had disobeyed a longstanding rule of her dare. Two damning strikes against her case.

My response was a foregone conclusion. In addition to earning a spanking, her next task had to be made harder and more humiliating. That raised another issue. I had already given her her final task of the evening - to repeatedly go in front of Joseph and give him the Lucy Jenkins' naked bedtime routine. That left one obvious solution. I would just have to think up another task for her to complete. And since it was a punishment, this bonus task had to be a big one.

Finally ready to meter out her punishment, I turned to address her. I could hear my naked delinquent sister blubbering out apologies mixed with excuses for her misbehavior. Every time I had paced behind her, and she sensed my motion, she flinched her whole body; bracing herself in case a painful strike was coming. All the while, she continued to plead her case and beg for mercy in the hope of a pardon. But, to her credit, she had kept her nose and hands pressed flat against the wall the whole time I deliberated with myself, even though that left her ripe naked bottom an easy target for my potential wrath.

It was not a coincidence that I had taken her to this spot in the entryway. It was the exact same place I had administered her very first spanking almost a year earlier. That first time, I was only helping her complete a dare. I had been trying to make it look to some lucky pizza delivery boy like he had stumbled upon a naughty child in the middle of an embarrassing punishment. To sell the image, I had given her then much smaller bottom a relatively mild spanking at the last second just to turn it slightly red and sell the story. She had been forced to show off her first training bra and a lot more to that boy to complete her dare that night.

But this time, she really was a naughty, disobedient child who had earned the trip to her punishment spot. As I stepped close to her, the muscles of her bottom squeezed tight in dread and anticipation.

"Your little stunt just earned you another task," I whispered, "I'll tell you what it is when I come back down. You better be in this exact spot and position when I get back. Do you understand?"

She opened her mouth as if to voice one last plea. But instead, she just nodded her head as best she could with her face mashed up against the wall. Then, without warning, I delivered the solitary spank she had earned.

The sound of my open palm slapping her bottom echoed around the space until it was drowned out by her yip of pain. I felt no need to continue. The girl was so sensitive about them, that a single corporal correction carried a lot of weight with her at that age. Other than that adorable little initial yip, she took her discipline stoically. As a clear red handprint rose on the plumpest part of her otherwise flawless white bottom, she bit her lip to contain any more outbursts, then squeezed her eyes shut before the tears welling up in them could spill out.

I left her standing there, her naked body splayed out against the wall, to reflect on her misdeeds. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. So hard it had to have been painful. Hell, those pink caps looked so enticing that I was tempted to reach over myself and give them a nice pinch. It had to be torture for her ignoring the signals coming from her own unbelievably horny body. Still, I had confidence, now that she had been sufficiently chastised and threatened, that I could trust her not to move from that position for at least a few short minutes; no matter how much her body begged her to.

How to keep her from giving in to those urges overnight was another matter. As I climbed the stairs, I conclude I would have to make Lucy sleep next to Joseph on the floor of my bedroom. That way I could keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't cheat in the privacy of her own bed. But did that mean I would have to stay up all night?

Near the end of our vacation, she had found herself in a similar hyper-aroused situation. I had resorted to tying her up overnight to prevent her from playing with herself and reaching her peak prematurely. It was an elegant solution which allowed me to get a good night's sleep.

I wondered how she would react to being forced to sleep right next to Joseph all night with her naked body tied up and exposed. Or maybe I would just spread a light sheet over her to caress her skin all night. If I positioned a nightlight just right, he would be in prime position to watch the bound girl's alluring curves writhing erotically with need beneath the thin covering.

Honestly, as punishments went, that felt a little on the weak side. So, I promised to keep my options open and stay on the lookout for opportunities to spice it up. I headed for the upstairs hall closet to look for a jump rope or something similar. While I was digging around, an old sleeping bag caught my eye. Intrigued, I pulled it out and held it up for inspection.

It wasn't a regular bag like you would take on a real camping trip. Rather, it was more like a young child's toy. Lucy and I had both outgrown it which explains how it ended up shoved and forgotten in the back of the most remote closet of our house. It was pale blue with some cartoon characters on the front, Care Bears if I recall correctly.

About half as big as a regular bag would be, it only had a few layers of lightweight fabric; not nearly enough to keep a person warm outside at night. There were no zippers either, just a drawstring around the top to cinch it closed. But, for a little kid wanting to have an indoor campout adventure, it would get the job done.

I smiled as a new, rough plan formed in my mind. What if I made Lucy get into it up to her waist then made her sleep with her arms somehow secured above her head? She wouldn't be able to move around much, and the soft, squishy fabric should prevent stimulation on that special spot between her legs. As a bonus, since it was so short, Joseph would get to enjoy the sight of her bare breasts and stiff nipples all night long.

There was only one problem with my plan. The aforementioned jump rope continued to frustratingly elude me. Too bad I didn't have Rivera Dave's handcuffs. Those would have worked perfectly!

Putting the jump rope problem temporarily on the back burner, I carried the sleeping bag back to my bedroom. I heard the water of Joseph's shower shut off as I was passing by and was reminded that I still had to come up with bedding for him. Sleepovers, what a hassle!

Picking the perfect spot in reach of one of my desk legs and clearing off my floor, I laid out the sleeping bag then went to Lucy's room to borrow a pillow. Just as I was passing back by, the bathroom door opened a crack and Joseph peered out.

He had dried off with a towel and was now wearing it around his waist. Dressed vulnerably in only a towel, he scanned rapidly up and down the hallway; his senses on high alert in case a certain cute naked girl happened to be lurking nearby.

"Yo, Joe," I waived cordially, "all cleaned up and ready for bed? I hope you don't mind, but Lucy's gonna have to bunk with us tonight because of the chemicals in her room. Termites, remember?"

The look he gave me was a mixture of nervousness, confusion, and fear. Of course, he wasn't ready for bed! There was something critically missing from the equation.

But as he stood there shifting his weight uncomfortably, it occurred to me that he was too embarrassed to bring up the subject of his orgasmic accident and recently soiled clothes. As I was taking them away, I had promised to provide him something to change into after his shower. So, why didn't I seem to be in any hurry to provide it for him?

The way he was huddling defensively behind the door and clutching the knot of his towel in a fist amused me endlessly. It's not like I would be the least bit interested in seeing the kid without his towel on. Then again, how could I fault him for worrying? After all, he had experienced first-hand our family's unusually lax attitude toward nudity.

Just for fun, to see how he would react, I suddenly barged right through the door, forcing him to take a step back. Thrown off guard by my sudden intrusion, he let me grab him by the shoulders and drag him out into the hall.

"Sorry, but I really need to use the bathroom," I explained.

Even standing there in nothing but a towel, he didn't react! He must have been really stunned. Wondering just how far I could actually push him, I decided to, well, actually push him.

"Come on, Joey," I said, grabbing his shoulders again and guiding him down the hall to the open door of my bedroom. He peered intently to make sure there were no cute naked girls inside ready to jump out and catch him in nothing but a towel.

I noticed, as he peered at the strange sight of the baby blue children's sleeping bag on the floor of my bedroom, that he had unintentionally loosened the grip on his towel. Caught up in the moment, I simply had to try what I did next. Tossing Lucy's pillow inside, I offered, "I'll be quick. You can wait in here," before casually adding, "I'll hang this up for you."

Then, in a flash, I reached out and yanked the towel off him. With a start, he reached up to his waist only to find...his waist, and nothing else.

To remove the temptation to try and reclaim his towel, I put some distance between us. Carrying it with me, I immediately walked over to the bathroom before turning and looking back. He was still standing there in the middle of our hallway, completely naked.

I'm not going to go into much detail describing his private physical attributes - I'm sure you can imagine. But I will say he was completely hairless down there and still sporting a stiffie. Apparently, that first orgasm had not been enough fully drain the balloon of arousal that my sister had filled up over the course of the day with her naked antics.

Left with no better option, the naked boy turned and dove into the relative safety of my bedroom. When I emerged from the bathroom a minute later and saw how he had chosen to deal with his nude predicament, I almost burst out laughing. Rather than go into my closet to look for clothes or at least diving under my bedspread, in his panicked state, he had gone for the closest form of cover. I found him lying in the middle of my bedroom floor with his legs stuffed into the sleeping bag I had laid out for Lucy.

In a flash, the solution to how I was going to punish Lucy gripped my mind and wouldn't let go. Thinking quickly, I said, "I'll be right back," then excused myself before he could even open his mouth to respond or breach the subject of his missing clothes.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Azrael

Re: Dare Me (new 4/21)

Post by Azrael »

If Mikey makes them squeeze into that sleeping bag alone. He's in for a bad time.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:39 pm If Mikey makes them squeeze into that sleeping bag alone. He's in for a bad time.
Oh, they're definitely going in that bag! Wish him luck.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Good luck Joey!!
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 23)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 23)

Hurrying back downstairs, I approached Lucy who was still hugging the wall. She turned her head as far as she could while still keeping her nose pressed to the punishment spot. She strained her eyes to see if Joseph was accompanying me. To her relief, she saw I was alone.

As soon as I allowed, she stepped back from the wall and turned to face me. Her hand immediately went behind her to rub her bottom. The physical pain had most assuredly subsided by that point. Even the redness had almost completely faded away. But I didn't stop her from going through the motions of comforting herself and trying to rub the memory away.

Letting some anger seep into my voice, I revealed that her blatant disobedience had earned her one final bonus task. "Since I can't trust you to be alone anymore, you're going to have to sleep in my room tonight. In fact, you're going to share a sleeping bag with Joseph."

A blush formed on her cheeks as she imagined the immense task ahead of her. She thought she would have to spend all night on high alert, constantly working to maintain the gap between her and Joseph. With two young people in a sleeping bag designed for one adult, that gap would be measured in millimeters; and a precious few at that. And with her dare forcing her to remain naked, the only other layer of separation she could count on would be the thin fabric of his own pajamas.

Little did she know that Joseph wasn't wearing any pajamas! Also, I'm sure she was picturing a full-sized sleeping bag. But I didn't think it necessary to reveal that little detail just yet.

To convince my naked little sister to climb into a pathetically tiny sleeping bag already occupied by a cute boy would have to be one of my greatest feats. I had my work cut out for me.

Adopting my most authoritative voice, I continued, "now I expect you to follow my every instruction. And I better not detect even the slightest hesitation from you for the rest of the night. If you have any reservations, just remind yourself what you did to earn this task."

Standing up a little straighter, she nodded solemnly. She was determined to redeem herself and prove to me that I could trust her again.

"So, if I tell you to jump up and down on one foot..." I said, looking at her expectantly.

It didn't register with her that I was giving her a command until I snapped my fingers. I caught her glance around to make sure Joseph wasn't watching from some distant hiding spot, then lifted one foot into the air and started jumping. Her pigtails bounced wildly around her head. But that wasn't the only part of her that was bouncing.

"You better stop worrying about him and start worrying about me. Your job is to do what I say, not worry what Joseph might think about it. Put your foot down and touch your nose."

I snapped again and she complied faster this time. Better, but I suspected that's because the second ask was easier. She was already eager to end her naked body's jiggling display. But would she comply with an even more embarrassing ask?

"Pinch your nipples," I said with another snap. If I hadn't been watching keenly, I would have missed the subtle hesitation in her movement. But move, she did, so I let it pass. As soon as her fingers closed in a pinch around her turgid aching peaks, she let out a sexy gasp of surprise and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Satisfied, I snapped again, "Good, now drop your hands."

She released her girls with a regretful whine. Her little pink nipples were angry at having been ignored all day. One short pinch was not near enough to satiate them. They clearly demanded a longer and more thorough play session. All in good time, Goosey.

Before leading her upstairs, I gave her one final instruction.

"He might be shy at first; especially since he's being asked to sleep in such a strange environment. So, to help him be more comfortable with the arrangements, as you're getting settled in to sleep, I want you to take both his hands and place them somewhere on your body, wherever you want, and hold them there for a while."

I doubted she would have to hold his hands in place very long. Once he got used to the sensation, they would be more than happy to embrace the soft, warm body of a naked girl all night. After tonight, he would never be able to go back to snuggling boring old teddy bears!

Lucy balked when we reached the threshold to my bedroom and the magnitude of her task was revealed. Joseph was lying flat on his back with his head on her pillow. He had stretched the sleeping bag as far as it would go up his body, which wasn't much higher than his waist. I could still see his belly button. It wrapped so tightly around him that his legs and feet pretty much filled the entire bag.

To get her moving again, and as a gently reminder that I was still in control of the situation, I gave her a couple of soft pats on her bottom. I could still feel the residual warmth from her solitary spank.

She inched her way into the room, still traumatized by the revelation laid out before her. She was blushing furiously at the prospect of somehow stuffing her lower half into a space that was already fully occupied by a cute boy's lower half. And she didn't even know yet that he was naked!

"Sorry about that delay, Joseph. I had to deal with a little situation. Lucy was misbehaving and had to get a spanking," she turned her head so quickly that her pigtails spiraled out parallel with the ground for a moment. Obviously, she was petrified that I had made her recent corporal punishment a topic of discussion with Joseph Beski. But she had brought it on herself. She needed to feel ashamed about it.

"Don't worry, it was just one and it's all good now," I said reassuringly, "in fact, it didn’t even leave a mark." With a snap of my fingers, I added, "Lucy, turn around and show Joseph that your bottom is fine."

When she heard my snap, she automatically spun in place. She mouthed something to herself which I couldn't quite make out before burying her face in her hands while Joseph inspected to make sure the naughty girl's bare bottom was still as fine as ever. As he stared, his erection grew until it was pitching a little tent in the tight fabric encircling him. Somebody was getting into the camping spirit!

Just when she thought the situation couldn't get any more humiliating, I ordered her to bed.

Addressing my sister, I said, "I'm not sure why, but Joseph really likes your sleeping bag, Goosey. In fact, he jumped right in as soon as he saw it. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

"I don't mind," she replied through clenched teeth.

Obviously, Joseph had to have been assuming that I would setup another spot for Lucy nearby. So, he was caught totally off guard by these new developments.

"Great!" I said, "I need to run and take a shower, but I want to make sure you get settled in before I go." I punctuated that sentence with another snap of my fingers.

He turned white and his eyes opened wider and wider as the gorgeous naked girl suddenly started walking toward him. Working quickly before she could lose her nerve, she sat down on her bottom beside him and grabbed the edge of the bag.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library