Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 20)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 20)

Her final task ended up being, by far, the most humiliating one of them all. The reason is simple. She had no persona to hide behind. When she came down after her shower, she simply walked into the living room, as naked as the day she was born, and stood before Joseph as no one else but little Lucy Jenkins. With her body stripped bare, her throbbing pussy sparkled with the promise of a thousand future diamonds as her trembling hands held out a sample of nail polish bottles.

Licking her suddenly dry lips, she asked him a question in a small, quivering voice. "Um, Joseph? Would you...please...help me pick out some nail polish to wear tonight? Um...I...I want to wear your favorite color."

I had instructed her to say those precise words because I knew it would come across as her flirting with him. Judging by the blush that bloomed on her face and spread down onto her fair neck and chest, she must have felt it too.

Joseph scanned his eyes all over her smooth flesh. I had no idea what his old favorite color used to be, but I could guess every one of his new favorite colors. They were all on the beautiful naked girl standing before him. From the juicy redness glowing with heat inside her diamond factory, to the bubblegum pink of her impossibly stiff nipples, to the piercing blue of her gorgeous eyes. Even the creamy white undersides of her breasts. How could he possibly pick just one?

Even if he could pick, he had another problem. Someone had replaced his tongue with a dozen cotton balls. What a devious trick! He tried to utter a coherent response, but it came out as gibberish. Then, after a few more attempts, she gathered that he was trying to say "blue". Having extracted a color choice from him, she was mercifully allowed to take a seat.

She sat on the floor, opened a small makeup satchel, and pulled out her favorite shade of blue polish. Laying down a small square of fabric to protect the carpet, she began to paint her fingernails.

Now that she was into her final task, it was time to break out the surprise video I had been saving for a special occasion.

"Hey, Joe," I asked casually, "did you know that your grandpa helped Lucy win a prize last year in her history class?"

Lucy's eyes shot up at me. She didn't think her humiliation could possibly get any worse.

When he shook his head in confusion, I continued, "he made her a costume and everything. And she got first place! I have the video of her presentation right here! Do you want to see Lucy dressed up like a roman slave girl?"

With a grin, he nodded excitedly. So, I slid the tape in and pressed "Play".

While my naked sister continued to work on her nails on the floor, the roman slave girl on the tv shuffled into the classroom and began her presentation. Joseph watched in rapt attention as the bound slave gradually revealed more and more of her young body to the audience which was made up of all boys his age. I could guess what was going through his mind in that moment. How could he convince his mother to let him transfer to Lucy's school?

When she was finished painting her fingernails, she stood up and approached him again. Standing at parade rest to keep her fingers hidden from him until the final reveal, she was required to ask her next humiliating question.

"Um, Joseph?" she asked, coyly tilting her head to one side, and fluttering her long lashes over her big blue eyes, "I want to wear a different color on my toes. Will you help me pick out something cute to match my fingers?"

Joseph was more than willing to help the pretty girl pick out something to wear on her toes, as long as she remained completely naked everywhere else. This time he picked pink. I'm not sure how pink was supposed to coordinate with blue, but judging by the fact that he was staring directly at her pointy, upturned nipples when he said it, I could guess why that particular color was on his mind.

She returned to her station on the carpet and began painting her dainty toenails; a task she had done hundreds of times and had grown very skilled at. Even still, her toes were so small that she had to concentrate hard to keep from messing it up. She looked adorable with her little tongue sticking out the side of her mouth in concentration.

It couldn't have been a more wholesome scene of 90's Americana. An older brother inviting a neighbor boy over just to watch tv. His little sister sitting on the carpet, painting her nails a flirty color to impress her cute neighbor. The boy sneaking long glances at the girl only to avert his gaze bashfully whenever she looked up from her task.

The only thing out of place was the fact that the girl wasn't wearing a single stitch of clothing! Well, that, and the rather unusual scene playing out on the television. The now mostly naked sixth grade slave girl on the screen, dressed only in bondage in front of her classmates, was explaining a unique and rather creative form of punishment.

As her body grew, the beautiful young slave was becoming a temptation and a distraction for those around her. Her owners were considering a fitting punishment; one that would ensure the virgin remained sexually frustrated while also forcing her to advertise her body's newly developing assets. The intimate piercing would ensure she kept her legs spread but her labia closed.

As the boys on the screen began to debate her puberty status, Lucy struggled to ignore the tv. Her face burned with humiliation as she was forced to re-live the embarrassing experience.

Needless to say, Joseph was keenly interested in that topic of discussion. And I could tell his arousal situation was growing beyond his ability to control. When squirming didn't help, he started letting out tiny grunts as quietly as he could manage, almost disguised as if he were clearing his throat repeatedly.

When Lucy's nails were dry and she stood up a third time, I noticed a tiny bead of moisture running down her thigh. Oh great! Now I was dealing with two horny tweens on the verge of losing control. How was I supposed to juggle them both without making a mess? Well, it turns out I'm a terrible juggler...
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Azrael

Re: Dare Me (new 4/19)

Post by Azrael »

Damn you and your cliffhangers. I need more. I'm addicted.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Lucy, all naked and hanging onto the sides of a cliff. Lucy kicks and screams as she sees crocodiles in the water below the cliff.
The camera zooms in on the fingers desperately holding on, her blue nail polish looking so pretty.

That's the scene I would shoot for a Tarzan movie.
Lucy getting the part of a young Jane would be an adventure in itself.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

ADDICTED!! Putting my request in for more already. I check in here at least 5 times a day looking for updates. Ready for more dripping Loosey Goosey.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

jojo12026 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:45 am ADDICTED!! Putting my request in for more already. I check in here at least 5 times a day looking for updates. Ready for more dripping Loosey Goosey.
If 4 others concur, I'll post the next part. ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Post by perseus »

I definitely concur! Ready for the next part!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

Thank you good sir, count me in!
doubledare22

Post by doubledare22 »

Concur! Ready for more dripping Lucy Goosey!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

That's 3. I doubt I count as the 4th because I already asked. But if I do. I'll be the 4th.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:49 pm That's 3. I doubt I count as the 4th because I already asked. But if I do. I'll be the 4th.
Nope, doesn't count :lol:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library