Hard Time at the Beach

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
MrDildont

Re: Hard Time at the Beach

Post by MrDildont »

Im not much of a writer but thanks, I will just stick to lurking. I really like this story and hope it continues more. Are there any stories you reccomend in the mean time? Ive been on this site for about a week but finally took the step to make an account. I dont know if it helps but I wanted to comment my praise. :) :) :)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Positive comments are always welcome. It helps to keep the writers motivated.

Since you are new, I don't know yet what types of stories you might like.
If you also like young teen girls, the story that I like on the ENF side of the site is the "Dare Me" series of stories.

The stories with the most views is probably best way to go, till you know what each writer offers for types of stories. There is a variety of
writing styles here and so much is about personal taste in styles or subject matter.
MrDildont

Post by MrDildont »

I hope my comment motivates more of this story then! :lol:

I have been here for a week. I love stories that include the beach, I have seen so many on a site called literotica and I found this place by chance and have been scrolling through looking for another beach story. This one was easy to find because of its title, but I really would like to read another with a beach. I have seen your other story with the script, hope he goes out naked at one point like in this story.

I dont really like enf, it just isnt my thing, I like enm because I can relate to it more. :)

I will look into the stories with the most views on here and work from that.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 47.

It's an awful feeling, feeling trapped. Jakub has had several moments where he wanted to run and hide but couldn't.
The first time was early in the day, when his mother told him to take off his swimsuit and go play. All day to play on a beach with hundreds of
people around, naked the whole time. Never has a place so large had no place to hide. The water of the sea was an obvious good place to hide
his nakedness, but the water was too cold to be in for long.

Surrounded by kids holding him down on the sand, Jakub is again trapped. Peter is on his back with Monet and several others holding onto his
arms and legs. Jakub's family is nearby, his mom and aunt and uncle. He almost made it to them. As the kids start to tickle his feet and the
sides of his body, Jakub looks in the direction of his family. They'll come help him out. He's sure of it.

"Tickle him, tickle him," Jakub can hear Monet shouting. Immediately everyone holding him down gets to work. With Jakub lying face down on
the sand, the target zones are along the side of his chest and stomach and the soles of his feet of course. Jakub looks over toward the beach towels, where his family plus Inga and Eleni are playing cards. Uncle Bolek is looking right at him. Uncle Bolek is smiling and he's raising up his arm...and he's waving his arm while grinning and just waving his arm. Wait, what?...he's not getting up? He's not getting up to come over and
break this up?

Being on his own to defend himself, Jakub squirms. Shouting, "Get off of me. Get off," he tries to pull his wrists out of their grasps. They have to
hold on with one hand as they tickle with the other. None of his struggles matter though, not as long as Peter keeps riding his back.

"Roll him over, roll him," Monet shouts out.

Monet and the other kids lift up on Jakub's left side. Peter lifts himself up and helps in the rolling over, only to settle back down to sit on Jakub's
chest. Peter puts his arms out, holding onto the prisoner's wrists. Jakub is trapped in the old Schoolboy Pin position.

"Hey Peter. That's not fair. Let me up," Jakub shouts to his friend. Of course, hoping for a release is just wasteful thinking. Peter doesn't let go,
and the other kids have both their hands free to tickle the tummy and the legs. This tickling is worse than before. Tingles shoot up and down
Jakub's legs. Jakub squirms those legs, rocks his body side to side. All that results in is Jakub's dick flopping from side to side, and that flopping
motion of his erect penis gets Monet's attention.

"Tickle his dick," Monet instructs, and she makes the first move by grabbing and holding onto Jakub's balls. Monet had her hands on them before
when she assisted in applying sunscreen on the front side of Jakub's body. She briefly had hold of them back at the sandcastle, right before
Jakub took off on his attempt to run away, but for the first time Monet has the chance to get a real good feel of them. She grips the testes with
a firm hand. It's not enough to cause pain, but the suddenness and firmness of her grasp has Jakub sucking in his breath.

"No, no, not there," Jakub pleads. "Please not there," as he remembers the time he got tickled on his naughty bits and ended up peeing on
himself. "Help, help."

"What is going on over there?" It's Aunt Lilka's voice.

Jakub can't lift his head up, can't see over toward the towels.

"Yes, what is all that noise?" Jakub's mother asks.

Finally, somebody is responding to his calls for help.

"That's just Jakub. His friends are holding him down. They are tickling him. Where's that phone? I want to get a video of this."

Video?! A video shoot of the tickling? OH HELL NO...

Jakub bucks hard. He kicks his legs like a bull that has been struck at a Spanish bullfight. He kicks hard and lifts up on his hips.
Peter is thrown forward, his body sliding upward on Jakub's body. With the other kids holding onto his ankle, Jakub can't get in a full second
buck off attempt. Peter goes forward, up on his knees, but since his hands are braced outward, holding down on Jakub's wrists, he didn't get
thrown all the way off.

Looking upward, Jakub sees Peter's body shift forward with the buck off attempt. Peter's dick and balls are dangling right above his face, and
as Peter settles back down from nearly being thrown off, the dick lands across Jacub's nose and the balls land on his chin.
Jakub suddenly finds himself face-crotched.

"Oooh, will you look at that," comes the unseen voice of Uncle Bolek. "Jakub's got himself in a bit of a pickle."
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Glad to see this series back TeenFan! I can't wait to see what is going to happen during the tickling. I have my hopes and I'm sure the other readers do!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Fantastic to see this story return!

It was worth the wait too, Jakub is in real trouble now and what a situation he's gotten himself into by the end there :lol: I knew of course Uncle Bolek would find it funny and not come to his rescue.

Cannot wait for more!
MrDildont

Post by MrDildont »

:D :D :D
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 48.

Has any boy ever been in such a predicament as the one Jakub finds himself to be in?
Flat on his back, Jakub's ankles are held by Monet's little minions, his nutsack held in the grip of Monet's little hand, and his wrists are held down by Peter. Jakub can't even call out again for help. His beach buddy's thighs are along both sides of his head, and the boy's genitalia is currently draped across Jakub's face.

There is some sand on his lips, can feel a few grains on his tongue, but to spit or open his mouth is to risk something worse slipping in. Peter's balls
got pressed against his mouth, when trying to push the other boy off resulted in Peter's crotch landing right smack dab on Jakub's face. Peter's penis
landed hard on the bridge of the nose, then slid off to rest on Jakub's right cheek. Maybe it's Jakub's fault the kickoff attempt failed, that his
valiant effort to free himself got himself face stuck underneath Peter's crotch, but for several seconds Peter has made no move to extricate his
genitals from face sitting. All Jakub can do is moan loudly, "Mmmmmm...Mmmmm..."

"Hold him down. Tickle him," Monet is shouting out orders, very simple orders that are easy to understand. Hold the prisoner down and don't
let him escape, check. Tickle him and make him suffer. Simple and direct instructions these are, and Monet's followers eagerly follow orders. It
was two girls and a boy, Jakub not knowing any of their names, who first assisted Monet in building the sandcastle and now help Monet and Peter in
dishing out the punishment. Jakub is strong enough to handle things if it was just Monet and Peter, but one against five is too much to withstand.
Jakub needs help to come his way.

Unfortunately help is standing near but choosing to watch instead of getting involved. Jakub's uncle has already stepped over, but all he is doing
is laughing and speaking about what a great video this is going to make. Jakub can't see his Uncle Bolek. Peter's body is blocking the view. About
all that Jakub can see is the stomach and chest of the boy holding him down.

With the big escape attempt a dismal failure, Jakub dials back his struggling. Monet's three little minions are free to resume tickling Jakub's lower
body. One set of hands tickles the feet. Another set of hands is all over the upper thighs. A third set rubs all around the tummy. All the while
Monet has one hand wrapped around the balls. With fiendish fingers Monet goes to work on Jakub's dick. With spidery motions the tips of her
fingers brush alongside the underside of the shaft, then switch to feeling around the head.

"His head is really poking out now," one of the unnamed girls says.

Having gotten less squirmy, Jakub can now feel every sensation, every tickling motion of each hand and finger. The combined effect is a massive
stiffening of the penis. Jakub can feel it throbbing like never before. Jakub feels his dick lifted from off his stomach and held up pointing toward
the sky.

"That thing is getting so purple, and I've never seen it so big."

That voice sounds like Inga's. How embarrassing to have the cutest teenage girl on the beach witnessing this. Monet is squeezing his dick like it's
a ketchup squeeze bottle and she needs a load of sauce on her stack of French fries. Suddenly, she stops squeezing, and she just holds the erect
penis. Jakub can feel his pulse pounding along the shaft.

"Are dicks supposed to have big veins like that?" asks Monet. "I can feel it moving in my hand."

"I gotta see what's going on down there," Peter says, and quickly he flips his body around.

Peter goes from sitting down on Jakub's collar bone to kneeling down, the knees across Jakub's shoulders. Jakub's arms are pinned in a different
way, tucked underneath Peter's legs. Facing the other way now, his balls pressing up against the top of Jakub's head instead of the chin, Peter can watch the torturous treatment being dished out on his friend's body. Peter can see Monet's hand gripping the cock as her other hand plays with the balls. Peter also now has his own hands free. He joins in by grabbing both of Jakub's nipples and giving them a playful twist. Peter keeps up his titty torture as he looks on with glee at the handiwork of the full team.

Jakub no longer has his view blocked by Peter's body. He can lift his head up and look down, and what an awful sight it is. A girl has both her hands
on his stomach, then she reaches over, and grabs hold of Jakub's dick. Right near the top of the shaft the girl grabs it, grips it hard and pulls down.
The foreskin is pulled down as far as it will go. The fully exposed head is large and an angry color of reddish purple. A girl of ten or eleven
just grabbed hold of Jakub's dick and is examining it like it's a new species of animal washed up on the beach. As the foreskin is held down,
the girl touches the super sensitive head with a finger. The sensation of that one lone finger circling around the glans, then sliding back and forth
on the pee slit, sends a surge of electrically charged energy rushing through Jakub's crotch. The balls in Monets hand tighten up further all on their own and...and something is happening...

"Ew. It's leaking."

A big glistening glob of liquid bubbles up out of the pee slit. Spilling over, it slides down to touch the girl's hand.

"What's it doing? Is he gonna pee?"

A round of laughter breaks out from nearby. Jakub turns his head and his terror mounts. It's Inga, along with the body painter girl, Eleni. And laughing right along with them is Uncle Bolek, and horror upon horrors he has his phone out recording this carnal carnival show. And then it gets worse. Jakub sees his mother and aunt join the group of spectators.

"Oh my," Jakub's mother says. "Should we put a stop to this?" mother asks, however looking only slightly concerned. Mother looks more
amused than concerned. Aunt Lilka just looks amused.

"Leave them alone," Aunt Lilka says. "Let them have their fun. Jakub looks like he's enjoying all the attention."

Jakub's face might show he's not happy at all with this situation, but his dick seems to indicate that it loves this. That dick has been aroused all day
and it looks like a happy camper, or more like an angry camper.

Jakub feels something bumping the top of his head. Something is poking him. Peter lifts himself up, leans over to reach further down Jakub's body.
Peter joins in on tickling the upper tummy area, all while his eyes gaze down on the manipulations on Jakub's manhood. Something is going on with
Peter. Is he paying any attention to what he is doing? After shifting position, Peter's balls are now resting on Jakub's forehead. Looking back as best he can, Jakub can see his friend's dick has gotten hard. He's seen Peter get a hardon a couple times earlier, but he never had a view of it so close up. Why is Peter getting turned on like that? Peter sits back, his body upright, balls still on the forehead and his own erection pointing upward.
Peter looks down upon a smorgasbord of erotic manhandling, his eyes gleaming and drinking in the surreal sight.

"I never saw anything like that before," Uncle Bolek says, as he continues filming with the phone. "It looks like Jakub has a big dick sticking out of
his head. Ha ha ha...he looks like a unicorn."
Pmac47a

Post by Pmac47a »

TeenFan wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:01 pm Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 11.

Envy, that's a feeling Jakub has rarely felt. Jakub felt it during a summer vacation trip to see relatives in Italy the previous year. Jakub didn't
even get to see the beach. Instead of sand and waves, Jakub saw goats and olive trees. Some vacation that was, traveling from a small town on
the side of a mountain in southern Poland, to a smaller village in the foothills of a mountain range in the southern part of Italy. However, the food was awesome. But Jakub was not envious of the way his aunts and uncles lived, not envious of how much work his cousins did in helping to keep a farm going. His cousin Luigi was tasked with showing Jakub how to work the equipment for making olive oil. His cousin Renata showed him how to turn fresh cut wheat into flour and how to make pasta. All that was fun for a day, but to do this kind of work all year round? No thanks. So why
the envy?

Jakub was envious of Luigi's dick. Cousin Luigi, who was fourteen, showed Jakub how the big boys play with it. Only being eleven, Jakub has little
experience in knowing how big older boys typically get. Jakub knows he's a little bigger than other boys his age, but he was amazed when he saw
Luigi naked. Cousin Luigi had a surprisingly thick and dark patch of pubic hair. That was the first thing that caught Jakub's eye. Being a pale and
skinny Polish kid, the darker skin tone and jet-black curly pubic hair is fascinating, and then Jakub gazed upon the penis. It looked enormous.

After a hard day of working, Luigi takes a shower in the bath room. The room has a bathtub that is huge and could fit three grown people. There
is a hose attachment that goes up the wall and ends at a shower head. There is no curtain around the shower tub. There is no lock on the door.
Anybody could walk in and sometimes they did, which Jakub found out one day when he was showering with Luigi. It was strange, sharing a shower
head with another older naked boy. In total fascination, Jakub watched the water run down Luigi's body and flow off his long penis like he was peeing. Suddenly Jakub develops penis envy.

Cousin Renata, who was sixteen, came into the shower room and she struck up a conversation with her brother. Luigi is not surprised at the visit.
He's not embarrassed at all. Jakub's pasty white skin turns pinkish on his cheeks, and he covered himself with his hands. He can't believe she is
in there while her brother is showering. Jakub's Italian isn't very good, and he has no idea what Renata had to say to her brother.

A couple days later, in the middle of an olive grove, Jakub is again surprised when Luigi takes off his clothes. Cousin Luigi shows Jakub how a big
boy picks his own fruits, how a big boy sows his seed. Jakub is envious of not only the amazingly large erection his cousin has, but also the apparent pleasure that masturbation gives to a boy. No matter how he tried, Jakub could never duplicate the explosive force with which his cousin's cum
shot forth to splatter on the ground in that olive grove. The best Jakub has ever done in cuming is a dribble of goo the looks mostly clear.

Now, standing on a platform on a paddleboat, Jakub is envious again. He doesn't have penis envy this time. His dick is bigger than Peter's.
He's envious of the attention Peter's penis is getting. First getting erected twice during the Hardon Challenge performed by Agnes and Catalina,
and now by the reward that Agnes is about to bestow upon Peter. Will she suck his dick? What more can be done to him that hasn't been done?

"Agnes, come over here and give my brother his reward," Inga says, and Agnes moves closer to Peter.

Peter looks nervous and fidgety in anticipation of his prize. Agnes kneels down before him again. She grasps hold of his penis with both hands.
Agnes uses her fingers to slide back the skin, exposing the head. Peter's dick head looks a lot less angry and purple than Jakub's. Peter hasn't been
having erection problems for two hours like Jakub. Looking down at Agnes, Peter sticks his tongue out again. Is he even aware he is doing that?
Agnes leans in and she places her lips against the pink head, purses her lips and give the dick head a kiss.

Agnes stands up. Agnes walks back toward the peddle seat and she sits down. Peter looks bewildered.

"Umm. Is that it?" Peter asks.

"I told the girls the loser of the competition has to kiss your dick and kiss it on the head." Inga explains what's going on.

How disappointing. After such a buildup in suspense, the reward is just a peck of a kiss on the end of Peter's penis. Jakub was hoping for more, expecting much more. Even his dick is disappointed, and it starts to droop. It was all over the second it began.

Peter shakes his head and he steps over to Jakub. "That sucks. I was hoping to get sucked," he whispers, and Jakub agrees that seeing Peter get
a blowjob would have been exciting to watch.

"We need to head back to the dock soon. Our two hours is almost up," Inga says.

Jakub looks over at the shoreline. He notices the paddleboat is close to where his family is on the beach.

"Right over there is where Inga and I were at. That's where my mom and my aunt are. I'm probably late for lunch." Jakub says, pointing toward
the spot his family has their towels on the beach.

"We'll peddle closer to shore and let you off. If you go back to the dock with us you will be even later for your lunch." Inga says, and she sits
down and places her feet on the pedals.

Inga and Catalina peddle the boat closer to the beach. "Any closer and we might get stuck. You'll have to jump and wade the rest of the way."

"I'm so glad to have met you all. Can I give each of you a hug?" Jakub asks.

Jakub gets a good hug from everybody on the boat, including a strong hug from Peter. Jakub will most likely see everyone again later, maybe even
later this day. He's not about to pass up a chance to rub skin with three topless teenage girls and get another closeup look at each of their lovely sets of nipples. He's not dumb.

"See you later, Jakub," Inga says, and she give him more than a hug. Inga kisses Jakub on the lips. Jakub's dick jerks and touches her leg. Jakub
jerks his body back and everyone laughs. "Your mom said you were going to poke somebody with that thing."

Jakub turns away from his friends and he jumps into the water. Instantly the cool water has its effect on the heat factory between Jakub's legs.
He walks a little way toward the beach, then turns to wave at the paddleboat. They are not even gone yet and he misses them. Jakub finishes
the short trek through the waist deep water to the sandy beach. Time to find his mom and get something to eat. He's starving. After a few minutes, Jakub finds the spot where his family is. His mom and aunt are sitting down on one towel, and his uncle is passed out on another.

Jakub's dick is much softer at this point than when he went off with Inga a couple hours earlier. The cold water did its magical shrinkage trick.

"Did you have fun dear?" Jakub's mom asks.

"Yes. I had a great time. I'm ready for a sandwich."

Mom hands Jakub a sandwich and he sits down on his towel. He watches a group of children assemble on the beach near the water. They have
buckets and plastic shovels. It looks like they are going to build a sandcastle.

That was cute. I’d love to see a video of the boat excursion
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Another perfect chapter Teenfan. That was truly excitinging. The leaking is back, if the leaking is what we think it is. Perhaps Jakub is a lot more mature than everyone is giving him credit for.