Dare Me (new 5/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 3/31)

Post by Themarble »

I love that Micheal is trying to put his foot down. But not jerking off? Surely that will make things harder for him no? And more suspectible?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's the first signs of the emergence of Lucy's future adult persona, a combination of Diva and Dominatrix.
How long can Mikey keep her under control?
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Way to go Mikey! He has her unbalanced now....diamond factory is firing up.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

More? (;

Another order chef?
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another great chapter! I'm glad Mikey is set out to take control again. Let's hope he really shows Lucy who's boss around the house. Can't wait for the next instalment!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:58 pm More? (;

Another order chef?
I use certain engagement targets to gauge interest before posting the next part. In other words, you just had to ask ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:23 pm
Themarble wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:58 pm More? (;

Another order chef?
I use certain engagement targets to gauge interest before posting the next part. In other words, you just had to ask ;)
I see (:. I don't always want to spam threads with seemingly useless messages but if you want our engagement I'm sure we are all willing to do so (:. I always want to see more of this story (:.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 11)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 11)

Knowing it would take some time for her to locate and change into her slave costume, while I waited, I went outside to pick some flowers. I knew better than to touch the big, higher valued ones she was growing for customers. Instead, I targeted the smaller ones which grew in abundance and were only added to bouquets as colorful filler.

Having personally performed her neighborhood flower deliveries only a few days earlier, I knew she had no orders waiting. I had something else in mind for these clippings.

I was pleased to see the costume still fit her when she arrived - not that I ever doubted it would. It would have fit onto any woman or girl as long as she had started to develop her curves; at least enough to keep the main ring from slipping off her waist.

All the fabric sections that originally went with the costume had either been intentionally removed or accidentally destroyed. That left only the six indestructible iron pieces and a few other clinking bits.

There was one ring around her neck, a smaller version of the very thick one running around her waist. Both had loops spaced evenly around them so other rings could be attached if desired. Each of her slender wrists also had a ring of iron encircling it, secured with a pin to keep her hands from slipping free.

The last two rings went around her ankles and carried some extra equipment which stuck out just behind her bare feet.

Her cheer shoes were gone along her perky cheerleader walk. A nervous, dreadful shuffle replaced it. It was the walk of someone facing an undesirable situation and hoping to delay as long as possible.

Instinctively, she kept her arms wrapped around her torso for protection. Her body remembered the last time she had been forced to wear this costume. As part of an earlier dare, she had been required to give an entire presentation in front of seven very lucky boys in her class dressed in this roman slave girl costume. Gradually, over the course of her presentation, she was forced to reveal more and more of her body to the boys, as well as some of their fathers. By the end, she was flashing everything, even her most private parts, to everyone in the room. She even had to stand and wallow in her utter humiliation while the boys gathered around her practically naked body and posed for pictures.

I didn't even need to ask what she was thinking about as she stood there in the backyard. The blush on her face and her stiff nipples told me everything I needed to know.

When she saw me picking her precious flowers, the indignant princess briefly emerged. She puffed up her body defiantly, as if ready to pick a fight, and began to lash out at me. "Mikey, what do you think you're doing?! I don't have any orders and now they're going to wilt! You had no right-"

"Relax, your highness," I interrupted, cutting off her rant, "I didn't touch any of the good ones. I just picked some of the smaller ones to help you with your dare."

She closed her mouth and gulped, then wilted back to her original size. At the mere mention of her dare, the entitled princess fled from the battlefield; leaving the nearly naked and very nervous little girl behind to face her humiliating dare alone.

"You're not delivering any orders today," I explained, "I've been thinking about the best way to get the word out. We need to separate ourselves from the competition. So, today is just about advertising. You know, drumming up some more business."

Don't worry, I didn't make her perform the task in only her iron restraints. I'm not that cruel. But I did make her accompany me around the neighborhood while I passed out flyers. Mr. Beski had used his flowerpot hangers to make her costume in the first place. I figured it was only fitting to turn it into something that once again holds flowers, a giant flower arrangement that Lucy could wear.

To complete her transformation, I pulled some tissue paper off the roll she normally used to wrap her flowers in and wrapped it around her body a couple times. I formed the paper into the shape of a tube with the main ring around her waist acting like a belt. The lower part hung ragged just below her bottom. The lower portion barely qualified as a skirt, but it did accentuate her long legs nicely. The top portion was just high enough to cover her chest like a strapless dress might.

After filling in her adorable cleavage with the flowers I had picked along with other greenery, I tied a circle of brown string just below her breasts to keep the flowers from falling through. When I was satisfied with my work, I stepped back. She looked exactly like a giant bouquet wrapped in green paper. Her bulging bosom was practically bursting out the top of the makeshift tissue dress. At least the carpet of colorful plants provided some much-needed modesty up there. She was the perfect ambassador to get people's attention and spread the word about her flower business.

Grabbing the stack of business flyers she had beautifully designed and printed weeks earlier, I ordered her to accompany me around the neighborhood as the new face (and body) of Blooms by Lucy. It was a nice day for a walk.

Despite my warnings to leave her dress alone, as soon as we set out, she started fiddling with it. Clearly, she felt I had not provided enough coverage for her to feel comfortable meeting potential clients face to face. I disagreed, about the face part. If her customers were anything like me, they wouldn't be looking at her face at all!

The motion of walking caused the flowers to settle into her cleavage and the tops of her enticing, firm breasts to peek out. About the third time I caught her adjusting her flowers to cover her boobs up, I intervened. I attached her wrists to the back of her waist ring; effectively incapacitating them for the duration of our journey.

She whined that she wouldn't be able to pass out flyers with her hands secured behind her back. But I knew the real reason for her consternation. She was now completely at my mercy to fix her dress or make adjustments should the need arise. It serves her right. I had already warned her and didn't feel bad about what I did.

"I can handle passing out the flyers," I explained, "you just focus on standing there and looking pretty. Surely, you can't mess something as simple as that up, right?"

She stewed at my insinuation but said nothing more. She knew it would be pointless to argue with me. Damn, it felt good to be back in charge!

We developed a good routine starting with the very first house we visited. An elderly man came to the door and was very excited to see Lucy dressed up like a sexy flower arrangement. She stood there, fulfilling her assigned role as silent eye candy while I explained the reason for our visit and made a little sales pitch.

As you ought to know well by now, everyone in our neighborhood was old. The man was chatty and wanted us to stick around and talk. He was especially interested in asking Lucy questions. Some of his comments about her immaculate appearance and unusual attire were borderline inappropriate, but I let him have his fun. It was fun to let her squirm through a few uncomfortable replies.

When I decided we were wasting too much time at one house, I found a way to drop a hint that we needed to wrap up the encounter. Just as we were turning to leave, the man asked one last question.

"You're such a beautiful young lady," he said, "I don't suppose you would be willing to give me one of those nice flowers of yours. Something to keep me company and remember you by, eh?"

I thought it was a wonderful idea and made Lucy walk up and let him pick one of the flowers from her chest bouquet. He took his time perusing the merchandise, and peering down her dress, before plucking a single one to keep for himself.

When she turned back toward me, she was blushing profusely, and I decided on the spot to continue the tradition. We circled our immediate block, stopping at every house that had someone home. And at every house, I made Lucy offer up one of her flowers. Gradually, as she gave them away, more and more of her bare chest was revealed.

Before long, you could look down her dress and easily see her entire chest, including her pink nipples poking out.

I made sure to stop at Mr. Beski's house, wanting to show him my alterations to the costume he had so thoughtfully constructed for Lucy. But all his lights were off, and no one came to the door when we rang. I was disappointed and a little surprised, to be honest. He so rarely left home these days.

I should have been suspicious at how rapidly and thoroughly things seemed to go back to normal after we got home. She did not change back into her cheer accessories and run off to watch the video like I expected her to. Instead, just took off her rings and stood passively in the back yard. She looked up at me with big doe eyes, apparently content to do whatever I was doing. She became my naked shadow for the rest of the day, a perfectly docile and pleasant companion.

I didn't even question my good fortune. Not sure what to do with the fact that I had a naked tween girl following me around like a lost puppy, I decided to just go about my day. After all, I had things to do. When I went to check the mail, she trailed behind me all the way to the street. She smiled sweetly when I looked at her and appeared to be completely unconcerned to be standing naked in broad daylight.

When I sat down in the dining room to open and file the bills and notices we had received, she pulled out a chair right next to me. She was no help, but it was nice to have her there keeping me company. And when I made an offhand joke about being shocked by the amount of the electric bill, she actually laughed. But it wasn't the vacuous cheerleader giggle of the last few days. It was a genuine, Lucy laugh.

I caught her looking at the pictures I had placed around the house. Even those seemed to be doing their intended job of reminding her of simpler times. Back when she used to follow my instructions without question and didn't mind being the younger sibling, even if it meant wielding less power in the family. It was nice to have the old Lucy back.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 4/4)

Post by Themarble »

I liked this chapter a lot. Having her basically naked outside the way you did was creative and fun. Especially lover the talk about a growing blossom that was stretching their clothing. I definitely loved reading about that in your other story and here it's a good sign for the future (;.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 4/4)

Post by neverdoubted »

how about another one?
~ NeverDoubted

My Library